PDA

View Full Version : Marcell Dareus Sport Science

FantomForce
04-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Although I'm still a "Peterson Guy" I think we'll go front line with our first pick. Here is sport science and Marcell Dareus http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6402899&categoryid=2378529

Soul-Bronco
04-21-2011, 12:35 PM
BEAST, can anyone say they would be displeased with seeing that happen to phillip rivers or matt cassel? i know i would LOVE it :strong:

BowlenBall
04-21-2011, 12:37 PM
BEAST, can anyone say they would be displeased with seeing that happen to phillip rivers or matt cassel? i know i would LOVE it :strong:

I sincerely believe we should devote our entire roster to shortening Phyllis River's career.

Soul-Bronco
04-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I sincerely believe we should devote our entire roster to shortening Phyllis River's career.

i still tear up when i remeber our first game vs rivers with Mcd as head coach ! DJ williams and andre davis blitzing up the middle and doom coming off the edge smackin rivers in the mouth !

It was the most contact he saw from us ever that i can remeber!

bronco militia
04-21-2011, 12:53 PM

huh? that happens to Matt Cassel all the time Ha!Ha!

OBF1
04-21-2011, 12:57 PM
impressive video

broncs2bowl
04-21-2011, 01:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6402939&categoryid=2378529

Fan In Exile
04-21-2011, 01:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6402939&categoryid=2378529

I hate how he didn't wrap up. I know it's just sport science and he was going for the big hit. But in comparison to Demarcus Ware's hit Millers form looks bad. I can see him bouncing off some of the bigger guys in the nfl if he tries to tackle like that.

gyldenlove
04-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Holy ****, we need this guy if for no other reason than to keep him from molesting our offensive line on game day.

zdoor
04-21-2011, 01:24 PM
That was pretty cool...

Baba Booey
04-21-2011, 01:28 PM
WANT

razorwire77
04-21-2011, 01:39 PM
If would really take a blind retarded midget to **** this pick up. The only question is will we be able to move back a little bit and still get one of these guys.

Dareus = win
Miller = win
Peterson = win.

Beantown Bronco
04-21-2011, 01:48 PM
If would really take a blind retarded midget to **** this pick up. The only question is will we be able to move back a little bit and still get one of these guys.

Dareus = win
Miller = win
Peterson = win.

To be fair, that's what everyone says pre-draft. And then they hit the NFL and something changes. Name the last draft where AT LEAST one of the first three picks wasn't a disappointment (too early to judge last year IMO). I've just looked back over 20 years and can't even find one group that's debatable.

Old Dude
04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
I'll have a Dareus, please. In fact, make it a double.

Lestat
04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
i think we'll end up moving back a few picks and grabbing an additional 2nd rounder.
the Broncos expect 4+ starters to come out of this draft and i don't see that happening without a trade back.

i just can't see Arizona staying pat with Gabbert on the board, Buffalo picking above while making noise about drafting a QB and having seen how a lack of QB can hurt after Warner left last year.

if we can drop down to five i think we can still land Dareus or Miller.
it wouldn't shock me if they took Peterson or Quinn either.

Old Dude
04-21-2011, 02:05 PM
the Broncos expect 4+ starters to come out of this draft and i don't see that happening without a trade back.

Actually, I think they could do that pretty easily with the picks they have - - given how many holes we currently have.

At this moment in time, we don't have a player on the team who would qualify anywhere else in the league as a starter at DT. Two of the first three picks could plug in right there.

The TE spot is completely up for grabs. That makes 3.

I don't know what on earth they plan on doing at linebacker, now that we're switching to a 4-3. DJ is the only guy who has any significant experience in that scheme who anywhere near starter quality. At least one rookie could wind up starting there as well.

Strong Safety is a concern and so, potentially, are Center and Right Tackle.

Under all the circumstances, finding four starters is a reasonable goal.

Mr.Meanie
04-21-2011, 02:12 PM
If we don't end up with this guy I will most likely be in a drunken stupor by pick 10.

Chris
04-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Where is Rich Eisen sport science

FantomForce
04-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Where is Rich Eisen sport science

ESPN not NFL sorry me no follow u logic

razorwire77
04-21-2011, 02:45 PM
To be fair, that's what everyone says pre-draft. And then they hit the NFL and something changes. Name the last draft where AT LEAST one of the first three picks wasn't a disappointment (too early to judge last year IMO). I've just looked back over 20 years and can't even find one group that's debatable.

That's true. The NFL is littered with the can't miss prospects that suck. What we can do as a franchise (for once) is draft high enough to get a kid with the highest floor. I think Dareus, Miller, and Peterson are likely to be defensive hits, with Fairley and Bowers as the most likely busts, but only time tell.

Chris
04-21-2011, 02:59 PM
ESPN not NFL sorry me no follow u logic

it don matta eisen is athleat.