PDA

View Full Version : 65% of mocks project Marcel Dareus

PennSkinsFan
04-08-2011, 08:35 PM
http://dcprosportsreport.com/MockDraft.htm

New mock munch done yesterday. 65% of the 91 mocks updated in April project Dareus to Denver

randomtask
04-08-2011, 08:39 PM
I'd be ok with this.

PennSkinsFan
04-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I was just going to follow up and ask who you all would want at #2

Durango
04-09-2011, 09:02 PM
The more I read up on all these top talents, the one guy no-one, and I mean no one, can find an argument against is Von Miller.

I haven't seen the guy play a great deal, but the more I read about him, the more I understand why Elway/Fox/Xanders are leaning toward taking him at #2. I'm even hoping they will at this point.

Shananahan
04-10-2011, 02:58 AM
The more I read up on all these top talents, the one guy no-one, and I mean no one, can find an argument against is Von Miller.
What? There have been plenty of reasons listed all over this board and the internet for why he shouldn't be drafted that high. Most of it has to do with scheme, position and him being unable to fully utilize his strengths at linebacker in a 4-3.

Durango
04-10-2011, 11:43 AM
What? There have been plenty of reasons listed all over this board and the internet for why he shouldn't be drafted that high. Most of it has to do with scheme, position and him being unable to fully utilize his strengths at linebacker in a 4-3.

Sorry. I just worded it poorly. My intended point was that few scouts have anything negative to say about Miller. He seems to be the one guy where there is a consensus that he will be a star at LB. Schemes and most urgent needs aside for a moment, I wouldn't convulse like some people here if Miller is taken at #2, but I agree that it would serve us better to trade down, assuming someone wants to move up.