PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake hits Mexico--6.5

Smiling Assassin27
04-07-2011, 09:02 AM
pretty eerie.

A 6.5 earthquake rattled Mexico on Thursday morning.

The quake occurred in the Vera Cruz region at 6:11 a.m. The quake was felt strongly in Chiapas and other parts of southeast Mexico. But the U.S. Geological Survey said it was not felt in the United States or along the California-Mexico border region.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.

The quake was about 379 miles from Mexico City.

--Shelby Grad

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/04/65-earthquake-shake-southern-mexico.html

Smiling Assassin27
04-07-2011, 09:04 AM
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/c0002kru/us/usc0002kru_ciim.jpg

HILife
04-07-2011, 09:55 AM
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!

HILife
04-07-2011, 09:55 AM
What's going on? Big Earthquakes everywhere.

jhns
04-07-2011, 10:05 AM

The same thing that has always been going on. The Earths crust is moving.

Garcia Bronco
04-07-2011, 10:14 AM
The reaction to these are interesting as the globe shrinks.

Quoydogs
04-07-2011, 11:03 AM

2012 I'm tellin ya.

oubronco
04-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Mexican officials have confirmed that the same lady to destroy Japan has been in Mexico

http://kerplow.com/drop/gif/Fat-woman-on-treadmill.gif

HILife
04-07-2011, 11:15 AM

genius! It's so much clearer now.........

Quoydogs
04-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Mexican officials have confirmed that the same lady to destroy Japan has been in Mexico

http://kerplow.com/drop/gif/Fat-woman-on-treadmill.gif

You know she kinda looks like Trianasourous rex .

Side note it is spell checking Trianasourous am I spelling it wrong ?

ant1999e
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM

tyrannosaurus rex

ant1999e
04-07-2011, 11:51 AM

Magnetic pole shift.

Quoydogs
04-07-2011, 12:05 PM
tyrannosaurus rex

hMM looks like I need to head back to school.

broncocalijohn
04-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Not sure if there was any major damage but I think all buikldings inside of Mexico should be made out of the material they use for pinatas. The only thing made out of Mexico that is worth a damn is pinatas. What irony! Something you want to break turns out as a one hour ordeal at your kids birthday party.

Borks147
04-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Not sure if there was any major damage but I think all buikldings inside of Mexico should be made out of the material they use for pinatas. The only thing made out of Mexico that is worth a damn is pinatas. What irony! Something you want to break turns out as a one hour ordeal at your kids birthday party.

Most buildings in Mexico are made of concrete...

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 01:49 PM

always pickin' fights

cutthemdown
04-07-2011, 02:00 PM
There is zero proof we are having more earthquakes then normal from what I have been reading. It's just in the news right now because of some real damage from them. We have tons of earthquakes every week here in calif, just most of them re 2.3 etc etc and not news.

BigPlayShay
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
hMM looks like I need to head back to school.

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Tyrant Lizard King!

jhns
04-07-2011, 02:05 PM
always pickin' fights

Stating a fact is picking a fight? I guess i do pick a lot of fights!

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Stating a fact is picking a fight? I guess i do pick a lot of fights!

Where you goin'?

I'm goin to pick a fight

http://ordinarycommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/braveheart1995cd2dvdripac3xvid2.png

jhns
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Where you goin'?

I'm goin to pick a fight.

I don't think that was picking a fight but I can't really disagree with what your saying. I almost got myself beat up on an off ramp a couple days ago. I also got in a fight with some biker a week before that. What can I say? I like to run my mouth.

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 03:34 PM
What can I say? I like to run my mouth.

LOL This should be what's written under your username

HILife
04-07-2011, 04:02 PM
There is zero proof we are having more earthquakes then normal from what I have been reading. It's just in the news right now because of some real damage from them. We have tons of earthquakes every week here in calif, just most of them re 2.3 etc etc and not news.

Actually, earthquakes happen daily. It just doesn't get reported because it's either small or not near a major city.

MacGruder
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
You guys said I was crazy before when I said our government wasn't going to let antigravity control tech go mainstream.. this guy is on the right track but a little off.. it's not Nazis.. it's our own government afraid of losing their technological superiority and all their cash cows.. But he is right that this tech originated from the Nazis and they weren't gone after WWII.

play the video of the audio recording..

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/03/RIR-110320.php

It's no coincidence all this is going on while there is all this upheaval in the middle east. They were working on a 50 year plan that was initiated when they discovered these super technologies - free energy, antigravity and the ability to transmute materials. 9-11 was the preview. I think a big bomb is going to go off in the middle east...

HAT
04-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh hey look, the crazy guy is back. ^^^^^

Tombstone RJ
04-07-2011, 04:31 PM

and he's not alone... we all crazy!! ^5

MacGruder
04-07-2011, 04:40 PM

It's a fine line between genius and madness...

It's funny though.. because I wouldn't have believed it either not long ago.

You think it's just a coincidence we are so heavily involved in the middle east and cold fusion is rolling out http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/04/swedish-researchers-confirm-rossi-and.html and nuclear power is about to be kicked to the curb?

With this cold fusion tech they say you can transmute materials.. this means you could turn one metal into another.. you could turn nickel into plutonium.. or copper into gold. Look how worried we are about some rogue nation getting nukes.. imagine if anyone on earth had access to these materials so easily.

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 05:01 PM
It's a fine line between genius and madness....

This is what crazy people tell themselves to make it easier to sleep at night.

Or is that just me?

MacGruder
04-07-2011, 05:04 PM
This is what crazy people tell themselves to make it easier to sleep at night.

Or is that just me?

People who are ahead of others are always called crazy...

All truth goes through 3 stages..

1st it is ridiculed
2nd it is violently opposed
3rd it is accepted as self evident

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 05:07 PM
People who are ahead of others are always called crazy...

All truth goes through 3 stages..

1st it is ridiculed

But sometimes we're just wrong.

MacGruder
04-07-2011, 05:17 PM
But sometimes we're just wrong.

Absolutely.. but the problem is people can't tell what is crazy and what just sounds crazy but is actually true. This is why you have to be careful not to just discount something because it sounds crazy.

I think our government plays up these things to make us even MORE skeptical than we normally are.. they flood us with disinformation about aliens and paranormal stuff to discredit real information out there.

They tied aliens up so much with antigravity tech to discredit the whole thing. we are talking a huge disinfo campaign.. from Bob Lazar to fake alien abductions and cow mutilations.

HAT
04-07-2011, 05:22 PM
and he's not alone... we all crazy!! ^5

Only when I get trashed on Olde English with your old lady. :strong:

Houshyamama
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Absolutely.. but the problem is people can't tell what is crazy and what just sounds crazy but is actually true. This is why you have to be careful not to just discount something because it sounds crazy.

I think our government plays up these things to make us even MORE skeptical than we normally are.. they flood us with disinformation about aliens and paranormal stuff to discredit real information out there.

They tied aliens up so much with antigravity tech to discredit the whole thing. we are talking a huge disinfo campaign.. from Bob Lazar to fake alien abductions and cow mutilations.

I used to think exactly like this, I know exactly where you're coming from. In the end I realized that "they" is "we". Surely, there is much out there that goes on beyond our sight that we would be astounded to learn of. There is an impossible amount of conspiracy theories and out of the box ideas out there. Should we subscribe to all of them? I agree that an idea should absolutely not be discounted because it flies in the face of common sense and understanding, and like you pointed out many of the greatest ideas in history have been just this sort. But MANY if not MOST of these type of theories and ideas are bogus. I think we can agree on that. In order to keep from going crazy, one has to (at least I have to) rely on solid evidence and a firm grasp on what is real and what is not.

Fedaykin
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Did gaff-o asexually reproduce?

MacGruder
04-07-2011, 05:59 PM
I used to think exactly like this, I know exactly where you're coming from. In the end I realized that "they" is "we". Surely, there is much out there that goes on beyond our sight that we would be astounded to learn of. There is an impossible amount of conspiracy theories and out of the box ideas out there. Should we subscribe to all of them? I agree that an idea should absolutely not be discounted because it flies in the face of common sense and understanding, and like you pointed out many of the greatest ideas in history have been just this sort. But MANY if not MOST of these type of theories and ideas are bogus. I think we can agree on that. In order to keep from going crazy, one has to (at least I have to) rely on solid evidence and a firm grasp on what is real and what is not.

I agree with you because I had something in my life that showed me what was real and what wasn't. Without that I would have no way of being able to tell. But because I do have that foothold it allows me to see things so clearly it is scary.

The problem is though.. things are so complex and people have been so conditioned that I can't get anyone to listen to me long enough to prove to them what is going on.

Here are a couple tidbits.. the Freemasons symbol is the eye of Horus.. it comes from the Egyptians..

Underneath the WTC was a subway station with this decorative motif..

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/read/125100

The WTC buildings were built to be taken down the way they were..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRhkn8LLeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOM_U5UM6Q

Now remember how I said Freemasons were tied to the Egyptians?

Look at the placement of the Giza pyramids.. then at the new WTC complex..

http://pymd.com/giza-map-names-prisse.jpg

http://rst.gsfc.nasa.gov/Sect4/_41437702_wtc_plans1_416.gif

The twin towers were taken down and replaced by one tower -- representing the New World Order

broncocalijohn
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
MacGruder, first you came here scared to tell us about your Dad's encounter with aliens. Now, you show no shame bringing every conspiracy to the forefront. Are you McGoofy's cousin?

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 12:46 AM
MacGruder, first you came here scared to tell us about your Dad's encounter with aliens. Now, you show no shame bringing every conspiracy to the forefront. Are you McGoofy's cousin?

I feel like the word is spreading somehow.. as that video i posted shows. And if you look at events happening now it should be obvious to everyone that something crazy is going on. You really think our government couldn't help those nuclear plant workers more?

What scares me now is how blatantly obvious all this is now. That isn't a good sign of what is to come imo. And I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it.

EDIT: something else I forgot to mention that I think may tie into this - the NFL lockout. Did you hear how the owners had planned to be out for 2 years or something like that? Are they prepared to ride out a huge storm when they know people won't be going to football games? I have heard the NFL is tied into all this somehow before as well. I think they use all these sports and entertainment as a diversion.

broncocalijohn
04-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Magruder, do me a favor and watch the clip for my thoughts....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DvOHbxBAEN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Don't kill the messenger.. if you were in my position you'd be thinking the same thing..

Boomhauer
04-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Don't kill the messenger.. if you were in my position you'd be thinking the same thing..

Thank God I'm not.........
http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 01:44 AM
That picture looks autobiographical to me.. anyone that spends their time posting 'funny (played out) pictures" obviously has their head up their own arse.

Great avatar picture as well.. you are obviously about 12 years old mentally.. same with posting "funny video clips"...

PS - this guy knew what was coming too.. he made this video BEFORE the Japan quake. Of course there was 9-11.. and there was a coup de tat to maintain control of the Panama Canal on a 9-11 in the 70s too. This is Freemason numerology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf7i82mVnJQ

I also suggest reading this.. it's long but worth it. Also look into the Antikythera mechanism. It was an ancient computer that calculated eclipses..

http://www.jayweidner.com/kubrick.htm

jhns
04-08-2011, 07:20 AM
You think it's just a coincidence we are so heavily involved in the middle east and cold fusion is rolling out http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/04/swedish-researchers-confirm-rossi-and.html and nuclear power is about to be kicked to the curb?

LOL @ the stupidity...

Your conspiracy has completely failed just as you were getting started. We aren't even close to kicking nuclear energy to the curb. We are building a new plant now. We have plans for a lot more. It is one of Obamas big goals. If he had the funding, we would be building about 20 new plants right now. It is the people holding up this progress, not the government.

How can anyone think that this government could hide anything? This is why conspiracy theories are so dumb. The president can't even hide a single blow job....

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Now remember how I said Freemasons were tied to the Egyptians?

Oh Jesus Christ.

There isn't a facepalm pic/gif big enough...

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 10:47 AM
This is Freemason numerology.

...............are you kidding or serious?

I REALLY hope you're kidding...

Drunk Monkey
04-08-2011, 11:11 AM
I think it would be exhausting to be a conspiracy theorist. Every where you look something has a fake facade on it. Are people walking the dogs or dogs walking people??? Who the hell knows.

Beantown Bronco
04-08-2011, 11:13 AM
I think it would be exhausting to be a conspiracy theorist. Every where you look something has a fake facade on it. Are people walking the dogs or dogs walking people??? Who the hell knows.

My two dogs weigh over 300 pounds combined. I have no illusions about who is walking who. :)

broncosteven
04-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Tyrant Lizard King!

Lions in the street and roaming
Dogs in heat, rabid, foaming
A beast caged in the heart of a city
The body of his mother
Rotting in the summer ground
He fled the town

He went down South and crossed the border
Left chaos and disorder
Back there over his shoulder

One morning he awoke in a green hotel
With a strange creature groaning beside him
Sweat oozed from its shining skin
is everybody in?
is everybody in?
is everybody in?
the ceremony is about to begin

Wake up!
You can't remember where it was
Had this dream stopped?

The snake was pale gold
Glazed and shrunken
We were afraid to touch it
The sheets were hot dead prisons
And she was beside me
Old, she's no, young
Her dark red hair
the white soft skin

Now, run to the mirror in the bathroom
Look!
shes coming in here
I can't live thru each slow century of her moving
I let my cheek slide down
The cool smooth tile
Feel the good cold stinging blood
The smooth hissing snakes of rain . . .

Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl, back in my brain
I think you know, the game I mean
I mean the game, called 'go insane'

you should try, this little game
Just close your eyes, forget your name
Forget the world, forget the people
And we'll erect, a different steeple

This little game, is fun to do
Just close your eyes, no way to lose
And I'm right there, I'm going too
Release control, we're breaking thru

Way back deep into the brain
Back where there's never any pain
And the rain falls gently on the town
And over the heads of all of us
And in the labyrinth of streams
Beneath, the quiet unearthly presence of
gentle hill dwellers, in the gentle hills around
Reptiles abounding
Fossils, caves, cool air heights

Each house repeats a mold
Windows rolled
Beast car locked in against morning
All now sleeping
Rugs silent, mirrors vacant
Dust Lying under the beds of lawful couples
Wound in sheets
And daughters, smug
With semen eyes in their nipples

Wait
There's been a slaughter here

(Don't stop to speak or look around
Your gloves and fan are on the ground
We're getting out of town
We're going on the run
And you're the one I want to come)

Not to touch the earth
Not to see the sun
Nothing left to do, but
Run, run, run
Let's run
lets run

House upon the hill
Moon is lying still
Shadows of the trees
Witnessing the wild breeze
C'mon baby run with me
Let's run

Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Let's run

The mansion is warm, at the top of the hill
Rich are the rooms and the comforts there
Red are the arms of luxuriant chairs
And you won't know a thing till you get inside

Dead president's corpse in the driver's car
The engine runs on glue and tar
C'mon along, we're not going very far
To the East to meet the Czar

run with me
run with me
run with me
let's run

Some outlaws lived by the side of the lake
The minister's daughter's in love with the snake
Who lives in a well by the side of the road
Wake up, girl! We're almost home

We should see the gates by mornin'
We should be inside by evening,

sun sun sun
burn burn burn
burn, burn, burn,
i will get you
soon,
soon,
soon

i am the lizard king
i can do anything

We came down
The rivers and highways
We came down from
Forests and falls

We came down from
Carson and Springfield
We came down from
Phoenix enthralled
And I can tell you
The names of the Kingdom
I can tell you
The things that you know
Listening for a fistful of silence
Climbing valleys into the shade

for seven years, i dwelt
in the loose palace of exile
playing strange games with the girls of the island
now, i have come again
to the land of the fair, and the strong, and the wise
brothers and sisters of the pale forest
children of night
who among you will run with the hunt?
now night arives with her purple legion
Retire now to your tents and to your dreams
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth
I want to be ready'

broncosteven
04-08-2011, 11:27 AM
I agree with you because I had something in my life that showed me what was real and what wasn't. Without that I would have no way of being able to tell. But because I do have that foothold it allows me to see things so clearly it is scary.

Give me 3 guesses for this thing that turned you into a modern Shaman:

1) a Bong
2) LSD
3) You went off your Bipolar and or Schizo meds?

oubronco
04-08-2011, 11:42 AM

1) a Bong
2) LSD

Hilarious!

Houshyamama
04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
For your consideration:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SOv02YPVn9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 12:35 PM
For your consideration:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SOv02YPVn9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quite possibly the single ****ing dumbest things I've ever seen.

Houshyamama
04-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Quite possibly the single ****ing dumbest things I've ever seen.

What are you talking about? He's been privileged with the highest callings there are:

Teacher

Scientist (generic apparently)

Engineer

TALK SHOW HOST!

Earth Explorer.

Sounds legit to me.

jhns
04-08-2011, 01:07 PM
LOL @ that video.

Or you could even weigh a negative number! What does that even mean? Not that any of it made sense.

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 01:11 PM
What are you talking about? He's been privileged with the highest callings there are:

Teacher

Scientist (generic apparently)

Engineer

TALK SHOW HOST!

Earth Explorer.

Sounds legit to me.

Strong point. Brb buying recordings of X^2 radio!

My favorite part was the other oceans under the earths crust. Can definitely see that being viable Hilarious!

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 03:04 PM

1) a Bong
2) LSD

As I had said in another thread my dad witnessed a true antigravity flying saucer up close and personal.. with his best friend.

Bob Lazar inadvertently completely verified what my dad saw...

Then you have one of the most highly respected aviation journalists around write a book that completely verifies it all.

The way things happened in my life showed me what was happening.. it's difficult to describe.. but the way things unfolded proved what was going on. And if you do the research you see that this was all right under our noses the whole time... it's the disinfo that prevented us from seeing it all.

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 03:11 PM
LOL @ the stupidity...

Your conspiracy has completely failed just as you were getting started. We aren't even close to kicking nuclear energy to the curb. We are building a new plant now. We have plans for a lot more. It is one of Obamas big goals. If he had the funding, we would be building about 20 new plants right now. It is the people holding up this progress, not the government.

How can anyone think that this government could hide anything? This is why conspiracy theories are so dumb. The president can't even hide a single blow job....

Have you heard Germany is denouncing nuclear power? You don't have to completely get rid of it to make it ineffective too.. you regulate it so much and have to use so many safety measures that it loses it's cost effectiveness and prevents people from using it.. which means oil and coal still maintain their money making status..

Also.. it's not about completely destroying nuclear.. its about preventing people like you and I from having our own "nuclear" power plant at home -- cold fusion reactors because of the fear of nuclear energy.. the whole purpose of this is to outlaw and control destabilizing super technologies. To do that they are going to have to make a police state.. this is the same reason we can't carry shampoo on airplanes and get probed by airport security...

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 03:11 PM
As I had said in another thread my dad witnessed a true antigravity flying saucer up close and personal.. with his best friend.

Then you have one of the most highly respected aviation journalists around write a book that completely verifies it all.

The ay things happened in my life showed me what was happening.. it's difficult to describe.. but the way things unfolded proved what was going on. And if you do the research you see that this was all right under our noses the whole time... it's the disinfo that prevented us from seeing it all.

Lazar says he has degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support his claims.[1] Stanton Friedman was only able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College.[7] The Times did discover that in 1990 Lazar had pled guilty to felony pandering (he installed a computer system for a local brothel[8]), declared bankruptcy and listed his occupation as self-employed photo processor on documents.[1] A 1991 Times article reported, Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada, on a pandering charge. His educational and professional background cannot be verified -- a fact he attributes to government deletion of records."

By all means, who are these "highly respected aviation journalists" that wrote a book verifying this?

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 03:25 PM
...............are you kidding or serious?

I REALLY hope you're kidding...

I am not saying I believe in freemason numerology... but they do. if you look throughout history they focus on this a lot.

Do search for the Antikythera mechanism.. it was a ancient computer.. it blows scientists away because they can't figure out how ancient people could have made something so advanced. This mechaism was also specifically used for calculating eclipses and planetary events. There is also a very very weird relationship with planetary stuff.. like our moon.. if you look at it the moon has some very odd things about it.. the fact it is the perfect size fo a eclipse...

Watch this video as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RXxCvv9cbY

I don't know if what this guy says is true but I think this is what the Freemasons believe...

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Lazar says he has degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support his claims.[1] Stanton Friedman was only able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College.[7] The Times did discover that in 1990 Lazar had pled guilty to felony pandering (he installed a computer system for a local brothel[8]), declared bankruptcy and listed his occupation as self-employed photo processor on documents.[1] A 1991 Times article reported, Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada, on a pandering charge. His educational and professional background cannot be verified -- a fact he attributes to government deletion of records."

It's not that Bob lazar's credibility verifies what my dad saw.. it's that what Lazar described verified what my dad saw..

what you have to realize about lazar is that he is a disinfo agent.. but the best disinfo is actual truth mixed with lies...

But in the end the government doesn't want us to take Lazar completely seriously.. then that would obviously cause them problems.. Did you know lazar is back working for the government again? Again.. an example of validating him and discrediting him at the same time..

The way Lazar really verified what my dad saw is because Lazar made a image of the supposed craft he worked on..

An image of this was put in a popular mechanics.. my dad saw that image not knowing what it was from and said that was exactly what hum and his best freind saw uo close.. identical.. I later learned the picture he showed me from the PM mag was the craft lazar revealed..

The same craft Billy Meier took pictures of.. I think Meier was a disinfo agent too.

Also note that lazar pretends to be bringing us alien disclosure and hydrogen cars.. and dangerous chemicals.. the perfect cover for someone suppressing super technologies..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX2RxlXCZKA

By all means, who are these "highly respected aviation journalists" that wrote a book verifying this?

Nick Cook - he wrote a book called The Hunt for Zero Point. This is a guy who has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry and is privy to info you and I can only dream of...

Houshyamama
04-08-2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.cannabisbrownies.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/dankbudhighgrade.jpg

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 03:42 PM
I am not saying I believe in freemason numerology... but they do.

As a 32nd degree of the Scottish Rite, I can promise you with 110% certainty you're absolutely skewing this in an extremely ridiculous way.

Houshyamama
04-08-2011, 03:43 PM
http://marijuana-seeds-weed.com/wp-content/uploads/bwbps/Big_bud_weed_nugget.jpg

TheReverend
04-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Nick Cook - he wrote a book called The Hunt for Zero Point. This is a guy who has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry and is privy to info you and I can only dream of...

Yes, he did and I'm very familiar with him and have read that book.

Have you? You're statement doesn't lead me to believe you have.

It doesn't seem like you're aware that there is absolutely NOTHING in that book that "completely verifies it all"

Quoydogs
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Post #60 is sour diesel
Post #62 G13

???

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 04:11 PM
As a 32nd degree of the Scottish Rite, I can promise you with 110% certainty you're absolutely skewing this in an extremely ridiculous way.

Are the Scottish Rite and Freemasonry one and the same? Or is Scottish Rite a separate branch?

Do you know how many 33 degree masons there are?

MacGruder
04-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes, he did and I'm very familiar with him and have read that book.

Have you? You're statement doesn't lead me to believe you have.

It doesn't seem like you're aware that there is absolutely NOTHING in that book that "completely verifies it all"

It does when you are privy to your own info.. such as what my dad saw.. his book validates all the conclusions I had come to on my own.. about this tech being developed in Germany based on the research I have done.

Also read the book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.. this is the most mind blowing book I have ever read.. he explains in depth how all this tech works and tracks it through history. TTownsend Brown documented it all.

And this work verifies the stuff Cook wrote in his book too -- Viktor Schauberger's work ties in perfectly with TT Brown.. I believe if I had the money to have one of his devices manufactured I could get it to work. This is the device that spawned all of this..

http://www.tattva-viveka.de/victor/Repulsin.jpg

This is a true antigravity device...

broncoblue
04-09-2011, 04:33 AM

should be F A T @UCKER

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Are the Scottish Rite and Freemasonry one and the same? Or is Scottish Rite a separate branch?

Do you know how many 33 degree masons there are?

So you mean to tell me you feel comfortable declaring Freemason conspiracy theories when you don't even know fundamentals of the organization?

Great choice of priorities and well done Ha!

It does when you are privy to your own info.. such as what my dad saw.. his book validates all the conclusions I had come to on my own.. about this tech being developed in Germany based on the research I have done.

Right. So why do you use phrases like "completely validates" instead of "I want to believe"

Also read the book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.. this is the most mind blowing book I have ever read.. he explains in depth how all this tech works and tracks it through history. TTownsend Brown documented it all.

I think this comes down to you lacking anything remotely resembling common sense.

You keep citing people from the 40s and 50s. I have ZERO doubts that it was attempted. I have ZERO doubts that it's still being attempted and researched. But it doesn't work. When it does, it WILL hit the public sector within a decade...

FFS. TTownsend Brown worked with LOCKHEED on this ****. That's NOT a government conspiracy organization.

Do you think if Lockheed developed a form of travel that could drop fuel costs exponentially they wouldn't have made a ****ing fortune mainstreaming that?

No, you haven't, because you're caught up in crazy conspiracy theories that make ZERO sense. Instead of making trillions revolutionizing human travel AND space exploration, they covertly built working versions of this FOR the government for what gain? So they could make people like you wear tin foil hats?

You think NASA wouldnt be incorporating this **** by now instead of contemplating space elevators etc?

Honestly, HOW does your train of thought function and come to these conclusions? Where is the conspiracy? Is it the government?

If so, what's the motivation and why are you citing private sectors?

Is it a group of people out to profit? If so, why aren't they actually PROFITING off the technology?

PLEASE explain the "logic"?

And this work verifies the stuff Cook wrote in his book too -- Viktor Schauberger's work ties in perfectly with TT Brown.. I believe if I had the money to have one of his devices manufactured I could get it to work. This is the device that spawned all of this..

Actually, it only verifies you're a lunatic.

You think an anti gravity device was invented in the ****ing 1940s and now it's 2011 and welp... still no tangible evidence.

There's a reason the Germans lost the war. Not only do "die Glocke" and "die Wunderwaffe" not ****ing work... they don't even exist. Period.

How the Germans would describe you in their own words: "Du bist verdammt verrückt"

Tombstone RJ
04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
For your consideration:

so is this guy asking for $2m to fund this expedition? Or does he just need that money to fund his drug habbit??

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 04:57 PM

The way things happened in my life showed me what was happening.. it's difficult to describe.. but the way things unfolded proved what was going on. And if you do the research you see that this was all right under our noses the whole time... it's the disinfo that prevented us from seeing it all.

I have a feeling that when one quotes Bob Lazar my leg is being pulled.

I wouldn't doubt that your dad or thousand others have seen a flying saucer the USAF had at least 2 attempts to make a saucer type craft work, both flew but the power needed for vertical takeoff took too much fuel and was too unstable.

Vertical takeoff:
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/080626-F-1234S-001.JPG

Traditional liftoff/landing:
http://www.laesieworks.com/ifo/lib/USDiscWing-pict/USDW13.jpg

If you rationalize the exponential explosion of knowledge as defined by Moore's law you will see that since WWII we have developed and tested such cutting edge craft like the SR-71, and many more craft that were never and may never be unclassified.

I for one do not believe that the USA would retire something like the SR-71 without having something better in its aresnal.

It has been 30 years since Lazar's 1st claim and only the nutjobs on History believe it. I love how they did the episode on how the Nazi's were supposed to be buiding a vertical takeoff anti-gravity device on a now wooded circular concrete structure, what they don't say is that a few hundred meters or less is a building in the same shape that is a water tank built to withstand bombing. the 2nd one was never finished because they lacked material and manpower at the end of the war. These nutjobs want to only present the info that promotes their theories and not the full truth.

Anyone who thinks "Grey's" have visited/vist Earth just to anally probe cattle and sheep had to have at one time been: on illict drugs, delusional/parinoid, had a traumatic life experience, or just want attention.

Recently here in Chicago there was a strange sighting and prompted calls that a UFO was in ther area but it turned out to be a nonprofit group stunt to call attention to child violence and get publicity. All they would do was release simple hot air paper balloons in honor of victiums of child violence.

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 05:13 PM

I just might see if the library has these nut job books available to check out.

BTW that AG device looks like a land mine which is technically also an Antigravity device.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM
So you mean to tell me you feel comfortable declaring Freemason conspiracy theories when you don't even know fundamentals of the organization?

Great choice of priorities and well done

Just because I don't know everything doesn't mean I k now nothing.. I didn't say it was even a Freemason conspiracy... I simply pointed out known Freemason traits and their appearance in these events.. it's either the Freemason or possibly someone tying to frame Freemasons.. but the point is it doesn't fit the known version of what heppned.. and I am convinced why that is..

Right. So why do you use phrases like "completely validates" instead of "I want to believe"

Because for me it did.. but he ALSO documents with proven evidence the lineage of this tech all through history. If you look at all the events I feel it DOES prove what is going on. There is much more evidenc eof this as well.. such as this..

Go to the 5:10 mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDsveTvupY

I think this comes down to you lacking anything remotely resembling common sense.

You keep citing people from the 40s and 50s. I have ZERO doubts that it was attempted. I have ZERO doubts that it's still being attempted and researched. But it doesn't work. When it does, it WILL hit the public sector within a decade...

FFS. TTownsend Brown worked with LOCKHEED on this ****. That's NOT a government conspiracy organization.

Do you think if Lockheed developed a form of travel that could drop fuel costs exponentially they wouldn't have made a ****ing fortune mainstreaming that?

No, you haven't, because you're caught up in crazy conspiracy theories that make ZERO sense. Instead of making trillions revolutionizing human travel AND space exploration, they covertly built working versions of this FOR the government for what gain? So they could make people like you wear tin foil hats?

You think NASA wouldnt be incorporating this **** by now instead of contemplating space elevators etc?

Honestly, HOW does your train of thought function and come to these conclusions? Where is the conspiracy? Is it the government?

If so, what's the motivation and why are you citing private sectors?

Is it a group of people out to profit? If so, why aren't they actually PROFITING off the technology?

PLEASE explain the "logic"?

You should do research before you jump to these conclusions.. but I can't really fault you because I MYSELF thought the way you did before..

I believed there was no way the government could keep this kind of tech secret.. I believed we would have this tech by now if what my dad saw in the late 60s was out government tech.. I believed something like 9-11 couldn't happen if we had this tech because why would our own government do this to itself?

What you have to realize is that if we released this technology the cat is out of the bag.. you can't just release certain elements.. it's all one package.. and in the mix is cold fusion, zero point energy.. the ability to transmute materials.. energy weapons etc etc...

What you have to realize is that these technologies are very easy to make.. if they were more developed by all of society we could make these types of devices with materials any of us could get at home depot. If we are so concerned about rogue nations getting nuclear materials and making a dirty bomb.. how would you feel about the mob getting their hands on an antimatter bomb that is immensely more powerful.

Then what about the impact on the economy.. just look at what would happen to the auto industry. Where would people get jobs if we all had cars that never needed to be replaced because they never wore out or needed maintenance? The same thing would happen to the aviation industry.. what happens to our economy if energy is free and you can use that energy to transmute metals.. this would make precious metals worthless. And this is just the stuff we can imagine.. who knows what else this tech can do we aren't aware of..

What happens to the US military when we don't have technological superiority? Because this stuff is so cheap to make we would have no technological edge. Those Tomahawk missiles only we could make would be a piece of cake for anyone else to make and we would have no defense for them.

What you have to realize is that in the 50s every major aircraft manufacturer was publicly working on antigrav tech.. they said within 5 years they would have a working system.. then all of a sudden NO ONE was talking about it.. what they probably didn't know is that the government already had it from info they got from German scientists after the war.. they probably heard rumblings about antigravity being developed though which made them interested and they saw the experimental results. Then they finally realized the implications and the government shut them down working on it publicly.

Actually, it only verifies you're a lunatic.

You think an anti gravity device was invented in the ****ing 1940s and now it's 2011 and welp... still no tangible evidence.

There's a reason the Germans lost the war. Not only do "die Glocke" and "die Wunderwaffe" not ****ing work... they don't even exist. Period.

How the Germans would describe you in their own words: "Du bist verdammt verrückt"

Do you know the Germans had mass sightings of "Foo fighters" when flying over Germany in WWII?

This was the first fling saucer.. it was the direct result of the small prototype I showed you above.. called the Repulsine.

Our pilots were so blown away by the tech they assumed it was alien. The reason the Germans made these craft saucer shaped is because that shape is perfect for radar stealth...

When our intelligence discovered it was German tech it gave them the perfect idea as to how to keep this tech secret.. they then created a massive alien disinfo campaign that tied all this antigrav tech to aliens.. from Roswell.. to Billy Meier.. to Bob lazar to man made cow mutilations and staged alien abductions.. all "remote viewers" (remote viewing is BS) claim to have mental contact with aliens.

watch these videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg

Notice how they tell the aircraft designer to make his design look like saucers..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3975546396136405829#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WljUgJdi4Q

Did you know that Bob lazar is best buddies with a guy named John lear?

John Lear is the son of William Lear who made Lear Jet.. William Lear was one of the guys hyping Antigravity the most in the mid 50s. John Lear also flew for the CIA.. and is one of the most accomplished pilots in the world..

Now he spends his time talking about stuff like this...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html

Remember.. the best disinfo mixes truth with lies...

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 05:46 PM
I have a feeling that when one quotes Bob Lazar my leg is being pulled.

I wouldn't doubt that your dad or thousand others have seen a flying saucer the USAF had at least 2 attempts to make a saucer type craft work, both flew but the power needed for vertical takeoff took too much fuel and was too unstable.

If you rationalize the exponential explosion of knowledge as defined by Moore's law you will see that since WWII we have developed and tested such cutting edge craft like the SR-71, and many more craft that were never and may never be unclassified.

I for one do not believe that the USA would retire something like the SR-71 without having something better in its aresnal.

It has been 30 years since Lazar's 1st claim and only the nutjobs on History believe it. I love how they did the episode on how the Nazi's were supposed to be buiding a vertical takeoff anti-gravity device on a now wooded circular concrete structure, what they don't say is that a few hundred meters or less is a building in the same shape that is a water tank built to withstand bombing. the 2nd one was never finished because they lacked material and manpower at the end of the war. These nutjobs want to only present the info that promotes their theories and not the full truth.

Anyone who thinks "Grey's" have visited/vist Earth just to anally probe cattle and sheep had to have at one time been: on illict drugs, delusional/parinoid, had a traumatic life experience, or just want attention.

Recently here in Chicago there was a strange sighting and prompted calls that a UFO was in ther area but it turned out to be a nonprofit group stunt to call attention to child violence and get publicity. All they would do was release simple hot air paper balloons in honor of victiums of child violence.

My dad saw this in the late 60s. It was hovering next to the power lines on the side of the highway. He was with his best friend and they sat underneath it watching it for several minutes. The craft made no noise and no wind.. it eventually rose straight up and when it got high in the sky it shot off at an angle faster than anything he has ever seen.

This was the exact craft he saw.. the same one Lazar described and Billy Meier photographed.. I think Billy Meier was a government disinfo agent like Lazar - Lazar 1.0

http://www.karinya.com/images/sport_lrg.jpg

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo/beamship_on_string2.jpg

McCandlish "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" alien stuff is disinfo

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message486207/pg1

http://www.markmccandlish.com/Portals/0/AlienReprodCutaway.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4k9Y4nzWTI

Also see this friend of Werner Von Braun..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-wsBFSsCbI

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Just because I don't know everything doesn't mean I k now nothing.. I didn't say it was even a Freemason conspiracy... I simply pointed out known Freemason traits and their appearance in these events.. it's either the Freemason or possibly someone tying to frame Freemasons.. but the point is it doesn't fit the known version of what heppned.. and I am convinced why that is..

Because for me it did.. but he ALSO documents with proven evidence the lineage of this tech all through history. If you look at all the events I feel it DOES prove what is going on. There is much more evidenc eof this as well.. such as this..

Go to the 5:10 mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDsveTvupY

You should do research before you jump to these conclusions.. but I can't really fault you because I MYSELF thought the way you did before..

I believed there was no way the government could keep this kind of tech secret.. I believed we would have this tech by now if what my dad saw in the late 60s was out government tech.. I believed something like 9-11 couldn't happen if we had this tech because why would our own government do this to itself?

What you have to realize is that if we released this technology the cat is out of the bag.. you ca't just release certain elements.. it's all one package.. and in the mix is cold fusion, zero point energy.. the ability to transmue materials.. energy weapons etc etc...

What you have to realize is that these technologies are very easy to make.. if they were more developed by all of society we could make these types of devices with materials any of us could get at home depot. If we are so concerned about rogu nations getting nuclear materials and making a dirty bomb.. how would you feel about the mod getting their hands on an antimatter bomb that is immensely more powerful.

Then what about the impact on the economy.. just look at what would happen to the auto industry. Where would people get jobs if we all had cars that never needed to be replaced because they never wore out or needed maintenance? The same thing would happen to the aviation industry.. what happens to our economy if energy is free and you can use that energy to transmute metals.. this would make precious metals worthless. And this is just the stuff we can imagine.. who knows what else this tech could we aren't aware of..

What happens to the US military when we don't have technological superiority? Because this stuff is so cheap to make we would have no technological edge. Those Tomahawk missiles only we could make would be a piece of cake for anyone else to make and we would have no defense for them.

What you have to realize is that in the 50s every major aircraft manufacturer was publicly working on antigrav tech.. they said within 5 years they would have a working system.. then all of a sudden NO ONE was talking about it.. what they probably didn't know is that the government already had it from info they got from German scientists after the war.. they probably heard rumblings about antigravity being developed though which made them interested and they saw the experimental results. Then they finally realized the implications and the government shut them down working on it publicly.

Do you know the Germans had mass sightings of "Foo fighters" when flying over Germany in WWII?

This was the first fling saucer.. it was the direct result of the small prototype I showed you above.. called the Repulsine.

Our pilots were so blown away by the tech they assumed it was alien. The reason the Germans made these craft saucer shaped is because that shape is perfect for radar stealth...

When our intelligence discovered it was German tech it gave them the perfect idea as to how to keep this tech secret.. they then created a massive alien disinfo campaign that tied all this antigrav tech to aliens.. from Roswell.. to Billy Meier.. to Bob lazar to man made cow mutilations and staged alien abductions.. all "remote viewers" (remote viewing is BS) claim to have mental contact with aliens.

watch these videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg

Notice how they tell the aircraft designer to make his design look like saucers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WljUgJdi4Q

I'd go into an in-depth response, but I really don't have time for non-sense like this. You can see another comprehensive response by broncosteven who is an AVID follower of NASA and aerospace.

And I can absolutely tell you that those are NOT Masonic traits at ALL. We find and connect symbology in a lot of our degrees and correlate them to positive life lessons, and we do find SOME symbology in numbers. This, however, is certainly so far off base it's absolutely ridiculous.

Traveler, on this board, is also obviously a Mason and would say the same.

But to be completely genuine for a moment: I sincerely hope you come to grips with reality. What you have convinced yourself is not healthy for you or the people around you.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 06:03 PM
the guy who wrote that book Secrets of Antigravity propulsion - Paul laviolette.. he used to work for the patent office.. he saw how they worked.. he knows how to track all this data in patents.

In his book he tells how one of these black program engineers contacted him and asked him not to make this tech public.. he said the reason is it was too dangerous.. he said anyone could go to their local drug store and make a device using this technology.

read this..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message907287/pg1

Also.. this writer did a radio interview over the phone talking about this stuff.. the phone connection was cut off 24 times during the 3 hour interview. The writer and radio host said they had never experienced anything like it before. And he was disconnected every time he brought up something of great importance.

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
the guy who wrote that book Secrets of Antigravity propulsion - Paul laviolette.. he used to work for the patent office.. he saw how they worked.. he knows how to track all this data in patents.

In his book he tells how one of these black program engineers contacted him and asked him not to make this tech public.. he said the reason is it was too dangerous.. he said anyone could go to their local drug store and make a device using this technology.
read this..

Let me guess it could be created by purchasing a tube of model glue and a brown paper lunch sack. I hear a can of paint would do the same thing but it leaves a paint ring around the huffers face.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Let me guess it could be created by purchasing a tube of model glue and a brown paper lunch sack. I hear a can of paint would do the same thing but it leaves a paint ring around the huffers face.

All truth goes throguh 3 phases

1st it is ridiculed

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 07:20 PM

read this..

Also.. this writer did a radio interview over the phone talking about this stuff.. the phone connection was cut off 24 times during the 3 hour interview. The writer and radio host said they had never experienced anything like it before. And he was disconnected every time he brought up something of great importance.

Ahhhhh, I appreciate the credible source of "godlikeproductions.com"

Let me break it down for you one last time like this:

This Paul LaViolette guy?

He claims the B-2 bomber is using anti gravity technology, and he reverse engineered the propulsion system.

Meanwhile, we ****ing KNOW that's not true. With 10000% certainty. If you actually believe that the stealth bomber uses anti-gravity, PLEASE see a therapist.

Also, he claims "black program engineers called him to not make this stuff public" and that it's that easy to build? Meanwhile, he's publishing conspiracy theory books like the bull**** you bought so easily? Why wouldn't he include the "tech"?

Answer: "He's full of ****"

I'm sorry you have to hear it this way since you clearly want to believe. But there is literally ZERO reason to.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 07:20 PM
All truth goes throguh 3 phases

1st it is ridiculed

That'd be great.

But you have yet to present anything even remotely resembling "truth"

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 07:26 PM
My dad saw this in the late 60s. It was hovering next to the power lines on the side of the highway. He was with his best friend and they sat underneath it watching it for several minutes. The craft made no noise and no wind.. it eventually rose straight up and when it got high in the sky it shot off at an angle faster than anything he has ever seen.

It sounds like tests that became a project called Aurora, the thing is that USAF has been testing all kinds of technology through out the last 50-60 years that have been able to do all kinds of things, many of which just were not practial.

This was the exact craft he saw.. the same one Lazar described and Billy Meier photographed.. I think Billy Meier was a government disinfo agent like Lazar - Lazar 1.0

http://www.karinya.com/images/sport_lrg.jpg

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo/beamship_on_string2.jpg

Nice Photoshop of what nutjobs would like to think exist.

McCandlish "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" alien stuff is disinfo

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message486207/pg1

http://www.markmccandlish.com/Portals/0/AlienReprodCutaway.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4k9Y4nzWTI

How would you like to travel thousands of light years in a 2 seater craft I could see how this is disinformation.

Also see this friend of Werner Von Braun..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-wsBFSsCbI

[/QUOTE]

I don't get the point of this video. Von Braun was a great mind and thinker and wanted to do all sorts of things from sending men to Mars to alternate lifting bodies and stratgies for the moon landing.

Thing is if Von Braun had his way NASA would have built a single staged rocket which would have launched from earth and then landed on the moon then launched again from the moon back to Earth. The same way the rocket in "Forbidden Planet" did. It would have been much larger than the Saturn V and been fraught with much more risk.

I have read many books on Von Braun and he was always thinking of how to use technology for the betterment of man kind, even if he had to sell out to Hitler to get it done. He would meet people all the time at press events and dinner parties and talk about what we could do here or there. It is sad that we don't have a visionary like him now.

The thing is that global warming was not a hot topic before Von Braun died, El Nino wasn't even heard of. Sure Von Braun wanted maglev or hovering cars and all sorts of things that he and Oberth dreamed up in the Weimar days between world wars but why he would single out a 4-5th grade teacher to stop the proliferation of orbiting "star wars" type systems is beyond me.

Another thing is that by 1966ish the Russians had fallen behind the USA in the space race and had lost at least 2 crews because of faulty venting in the soyuz capsules during reentry, one was human error. The loss of Sergie Korolev in 1960 coupled with the disaster in which the majority of the Soviet space generals and scientists were killed when a test Nova blew up and killed them after they decided it would be fun to sit in lawn chairs as close as they could to the rocket during launch set them way behind the US.

The Russians manned missions to the moon would have taken them another 10 years to accomplish so they focused on stealing the USA's Apollo 11 thunder by sending a robotic mission to the moon a couple days before Apollo 11 in order to land, grab some lunar rocks/dust and return it Earth before Apollo 11 could land and that failed when their lander crashed into the moon. It was a big flap because there was NASA concern that their craft could impact with the Apollo 11 CSM/lander stack while in orbit or while the Eagle was on Tranquility base.

The real threat of an orbiting nuclear platform was from the USA, Project CORONA was to consist of an orbiting manned platform sponsored by the USAF which would have been Top Secret which along with photographic and spying functionality it could have had options for nukes as well as satellite killer funtions. The ability to launch spy satellites made covert picture gathering much cheaper and a treaty was signed to keep nukes out of orbit. It was only until Reagan started "Star Wars" that satellite and missle killing was implemented and that never really caught on, it was only recently that the Navy was able to prove a satellite in orbit could be brought down by a land/water based missle though Patriot missles had some successes bringing down scuds in Desert Storm though that is different than a satellite in orbit.

So in short it is really the USA which is the agressor in space armament and not the USSR. There was an article in the last Air and Space mag published by the smithsonian that showed the level of disrepair that the Russian Star City is in. Though they are really the only country (outside of China) with the ablity to launch men into orbit once the last shuttle flys they are not funded well either.

If you want to believe in the 2001 (and later 2010) space oddsey idea that aliens have been visiting our solar system and influencing mans progress go ahead. If you had read all the books I have on not only the USA and Russian space race (including books I could find that told the Russian side) as well as the books I have read about the history of computing and the development of technologies that started during WWII such as the british Enigma project and the German Jet and V1 and V2 projects at Penmunda(sp) which ushered in the age of Supersonic flight and highpowered supercomputing you will see clear as day the man hours used to engineer the tech we have now.

In less than 70 years man went from understanding how lift is generated and the 1st powered flight at Kitty hawk in 1903 to a rocket capable of going 24,000+ MPH and landing men on the moon and returning them safely to the Earth powered by computers with less computing power than a typical digital wristwatch of the last 20 years.

If we had access to alien tech then we likely would not have lost the crew of Apollo 1 on the pad and it would have taken a lot less than the decade it took from Kennedy's challenge to completion and a lot of the environmentals would have been quicker and easier to apply to the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo crafts even if they did not use this hairbrained "Alien anti-gravity" crap. Instead everything from stowage of gear, the ablity to rendezvous in orbit, to test equipment to long duration Gemini flights (2 ****ing weeks in a 2 maned craft smaller than the size of a VW beatle), design of antiquated even before Apollo had been designed (freaking hand wired "roap memory for the guidance and lander computers), and studies of Astronaut exposure to cosmic radiation would not have had to been engineered from the ground up. They could have backward engineered a lot of that work which took hundred of thousands of contractors all over the country at institutions that Bob Lasar clamied to have obtained degrees from but he never actually did, and saved the country millions of dollars and at least 3 astronauts their lives.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 07:36 PM
One letter of laViolette's "book":

SECRETS OF ANTI-GRAVITY DEBUNKED
2009 Dec 27 from Brian McDermott
I recently purchased a book from you that you have been promoting on your website, entitled “Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion,” by one Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D. May I say at the outset, that I am mystified as to how anyone could possibly have a Ph.D. and write such a book.

I scrolled down the contents page, and was absolutely gob-smacked to find a chapter there, Chapter 10 on Page 296, on what the author called “The Searl Effect.” I thought the author would be calling Searl to heel for misleading the public with his absolute nonsense; but, upon reading the chapter, I found that he went on waxing lyrical, singing the praises of the “Searl” machine, what it was supposed to do, what effects it had, how it “glowed in the dark,” how it “lifted itself off the table”, and went up and “banged against the ceiling”, how the “roller” magnets rolled around the ring, how it “went up into space”, etc. etc.

Let me explain my very own experiences with John Searl, some years ago now. As Past-President of the Inventors’ Association here in Australia, when I lived on the Gold Coast for some years, and with some successful patents to my credit and runs on the board – one of them winning the AUSTRADE Australian Export-of-the-Year Award for 1989 - I first heard and read about John Searl and what he was supposed to have done, in a magazine here, who obviously bought his story, as I did, in my naivete at the time, and trusting him, I spoke to him a number of times on the phone from here in Australia, and he invited me over to where he lived in north London, as his house guest, to inspect his “generator,” with a view to investing in it and developing it. He gave me next to no details over the phone.

After some consideration, and as I had some time and money on my hands at the time, I accepted his offer, and arranged to spend 10 days over there as his house guest. John Searl met me at Heathrow airport, and took me to a rented shack in th north London suburb, in what was a very low-class accommodation, a real hovel, to say the least. That was the first shock. After having a cup of tea and a piece of toast, we began to talk, and it took me about 20 to 25 minutes to come to the realisation that Searle didn’t have anything! NOTHING! He couldn’t even talk properly! All he wanted was for me to give him money!

He spoke of how his first “generator” took off on its own accord, glowing, and went up and bounced against the ceiling, the second one flew off into space, and he lost it – it never came back! The next one he made also took off and did the same thing, and it went up and flew over Denmark, and he had to contact some “amateur radio operators” over there and instruct them to send up some signals to it, which then turned it around and brought it back home, safe and sound! I asked him how he knew it was over Denmark, and he couldn’t answer that. I asked him how he knew who to contact amongst the amateur radio operators in Denmark, and he couldn’t answer that either. I asked him what frequencies he told them to transmit, he couldn’t answer that either. I asked him how they could transmit signals to a “saucer” that didn’t have any radio receivers or controls in it, and no steering gear or navigation equipment (I am a commercial pilot and former flying instructor also), he couldn’t answer that either. I could immediately tell that he was making up his stories as he spoke. Nothing made sense.

I asked him where it was now, and he said they dismantled it! I asked him where were the parts then, and or the NdFeB magnets, which were expensive, and he couldn’t answer that either. He made an attempt to convince me that it worked, and how it worked, and when he sensed, and then realised that I was not believing him, he stopped talking, and a couple of big crocodile tears rolled slowly down his face. He didn’t try any more.

He spoke of neodymium – he couldn’t even speak properly, or pronounce words properly, he didn’t even know what the properties of NdFeB magnets were, he didn’t even have one magnet in his place – no bits and pieces, nothing. Moreover, he had no technical knowledge whatsoever. I was absolutely flabbergasted how someone could carry on like John Searl did, trying to con money out of people. I am even more flabbergasted how someone with a PhD could write about him the way he has in this book. He hasn’t done any homework whatsoever. It is simply an outrageous compilation of plagiarism, to sell a book. Had I known that he had written up Searl, Townsend Brown, et al in the book, I never would have purchased it. It’s A CON!

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 07:44 PM

He claims the B-2 bomber is using anti gravity technology, and he reverse engineered the propulsion system.

Meanwhile, we ****ing KNOW that's not true. With 10000% certainty. If you actually believe that the stealth bomber uses anti-gravity, PLEASE see a therapist.

Also, he claims "black program engineers called him to not make this stuff public" and that it's that easy to build? Meanwhile, he's publishing conspiracy theory books like the bull**** you bought so easily? Why wouldn't he include the "tech"?

I'm sorry you have to hear it this way since you clearly want to believe. But there is literally ZERO reason to.

I concur, the B-2 is SUB-sonic, it can't go faster than the speed of sound, it doesn't need to because of it's use of stealth technology. Let me clarify for Mc Gullible that Stealth tech is the use of angular surfaces and paint and padding which either reflect radar in non traditional air frame signatures, reduce heat from engine exhaust, or absorb radar waves to make a large aircraft appear to undertrained or non-viglant radar crews to be a large bird or flocks of birds.

Where the SR-71 could use speed to out run anything man could make and rule the sky anywhere with impunity, today's stealth aircraft fly slower than the X-1 to drop their precision payloads.

If the B2 or F177 Stealth fighter were reverse engineered they would have been more ground breaking than the implementation of fly-by-wire computing needed to fly a goofy looking airplane which has no curved surfaces and could likely go fast enought to reach Uranus or Beata Reticli or where ever the "grays" come from faster than a corporate G-4 Learjet could fly.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 07:47 PM

Read LaViolett'e book like I did and you will see that the B2 is a virtual carbon copy of a craft Brown proposed..

TT Brown worked with another scientist and wrote a paper called the Beifield-Brown effect.. B+B = B2 bomber

And the 'source" just happens to be a sight that I could find that had the article talking about it... the article they reference was in a well known aviation magazine..

You are talking about 2 different things.. what he is talking about getting from a drug store is likely where this tech will lead if it GOES mainstream.. just like how people tinker with things and make makeshift weapons etc.. Then they post them online and it spreads everywhere.

Maybe the reason this LaViolette guy hasn't showed people how to make the tech is because of liability.. he thinks the tech should be controlled and licensed but shouldn't be kept secret. I agree fully. You can't control it anyway.. and that tech could be helping humanity in the process too.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I concur, the B-2 is SUB-sonic, it can't go faster than the speed of sound, it doesn't need to because of it's use of stealth technology. Let me clarify for Mc Gullible that Stealth tech is the use of angular surfaces and paint and padding which either reflect radar in non traditional air frame signatures, reduce heat from engine exhaust, or absorb radar waves to make a large aircraft appear to undertrained or non-viglant radar crews to be a large bird or flocks of birds.

Where the SR-71 could use speed to out run anything man could make and rule the sky anywhere with impunity, today's stealth aircraft fly slower than the X-1 to drop their precision payloads.

If the B2 or F177 Stealth fighter were reverse engineered they would have been more ground breaking than the implementation of fly-by-wire computing needed to fly a goofy looking airplane which has no curved surfaces and could likely go fast enought to reach Uranus or Beata Reticli or where ever the "grays" come from faster than a corporate G-4 Learjet could fly.

No way man. Clearly it's anti gravity technology and the Freemasons conspired to pull off 9-11 because the date has a ****ing eleven in it.

God have mercy on his soul.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Read LaViolett'e book like I did and you will see that the B2 is a virtual carbon copy of a craft Brown proposed..

TT Brown worked with another scientist and wrote a paper called the Beifield-Brown effect.. B+B = B2 bomber

And the 'source" just happens to be a sight that I could find that had the article talking about it... the article they reference was in a well known aviation magazine..

You are talking about 2 different things.. what he is talking about getting from a drug store is likely where this tech will lead if it GOES mainstream.. just like how people tinker with things and make makeshift weapons etc.. Then they post them online and it spreads everywhere.

Maybe the reason this LaViolette guy hasn't showed people how to make the tech is because of liability.. he thinks the tech should be controlled and licensed but should be kept secret. I agree fully. You can't control it anyway.. and that tech could be helping humanity in the process too.

You've got to be ****ting me....

That's your evidence? B+B=B2?

Don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the ****ing number sequence AFTER the B-1 "Lancer" bomber?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockwell_B-1_Lancer

Jesus, you need to take a SERIOUS look at your priorities.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 08:01 PM
One letter of laViolette's "book":

SECRETS OF ANTI-GRAVITY DEBUNKED
2009 Dec 27 from Brian McDermott
I recently purchased a book from you that you have been promoting on your website, entitled “Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion,” by one Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D. May I say at the outset, that I am mystified as to how anyone could possibly have a Ph.D. and write such a book.

This is all it takes to appease a skeptic like yourself - one negative review claiming it is all crackpottery.. yet he ignores all the other mind boggling information in the book that can't be refuted.

I will say this though.. I have not researched Searle much to this point.. BUT.. Searle and this "reviewer" could BOTH be disinfo agents for all we know..

And Searle's work ties into other well known antigravity and free energy work as well.

Look at this though.. this is a near carbon copy of Searle's system..

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/461/880/Anti-Gravity_Zero_Point_Energy_Device_Confirmed_by_Meas urements_in_Morningstar_Energy_Box.html

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 08:04 PM
You've got to be ****ting me....

That's your evidence? B+B=B2?

Don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the ****ing number sequence AFTER the B-1 "Lancer" bomber?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockwell_B-1_Lancer

Jesus, you need to take a SERIOUS look at your priorities.

It's just another element of the story that shows you what is going on...all these little pieces seem insignificant but when you add them all together you see the whole picture...

I could go on and on,... I would have to write a book myself to show you all the evidence I have to support this..

Boomhauer
04-09-2011, 08:06 PM
TT Brown worked with another scientist and wrote a paper called the Beifield-Brown effect.. B+B = B2 bomber...

The Northrop/Grumman B-2 is virtually a carbon copy of the Northrop YB-35 and YB-49 first flown in 1946-47. They all share the same wingspan, but the B-2 is almost twice as heavy as its predecessors and has the electronic flight controls and engines unavailable 40yrs earlier. The original programs were cancelled after aircraft and lives were lost due to their inherent instability.
http://www.military.cz/usa/air/war/bomber/b35/xb35_61.jpg
http://www.fantascienza.com/magazine/imgbank/ZOOM/ARTICOLI/alavolante.jpg
http://students.ou.edu/P/Aaron.T.Pittman-1/b2.jpg
....JackAz

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 08:15 PM
The B2's aero dynamic design is a carbon copy of he Horton flying win from the Nazi's in WWII.. I was talking abou TTBrown's design for the elcetro graviic systems the black project engineers testified to..

http://www.century-of-flight.net/Aviation%20history/flying%20wings/images/25.jpg

JACKAZ!

bigbucks24
04-09-2011, 08:34 PM
MacGruder. I get it. And I agree completely. And it goes further than that. The government has cars that get over 100 MPG but they HAVE to keep them hidden for fear of the imbalance of power it would cause. They also have batteries that can power cars for days on end, but imagine the economy if all those gas station workers were out of work. Besides, BP and Shell are subsidizing the government with huge cash payments while paying no taxes. No one in government is going to kill the fatted calf. And the upside to everyone being able to have free energy through cold fusion and being able to travel with no gravity? It might help Home Depot's stock or Walgreen's stock, but they aren't big contributors to the government. Besides, look at how many energy workers and airline people would be out of work. The economy would fold. Sure, Home Depot would be busy providing people supplies for cold fusion, but they probably wont even hire anymore people (cheap bastards). They will have to add to their stores, but I bet they wont even use union labor.

And those pictures above? My kid can photoshop those. Look at the other links for the REAL pictures. Of course this doesn't sound logical. Do you think the government wants it to sound logical? You think that Japan thing was an accident? You don't think we didn't predict it? Hell, I even predicted it. I will go on record now saying that more bad stuff will happen and it will just be a cover up. And you poor suckers will believe it was an airline accident, or a hurricane, or a tornado or raising gas prices. Like lambs to the slaughter.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Just out of curiosity.. TheReverend.. have you learned anything about eclipses.. astrological relevance to Freemasonry? Are you familiar with the Antikythera mechanism? Any esoteric knowledge about the moon by any chance?

If you get a chance watch this please.. have you heard anything about this info he talks about? Do "twins" represent anything to you by any chance?

Want to see something trippy..

read this..

We should remember that Prince William was born on the day of a solar eclipse at 29 degrees 47 Gemini – so his life seems to be developing closely in relationship to the Sun/Moon cycle.

Of course.. Prince William is getting married at 11 o clock.. 11 means beginning in freemasonry.. he's getting married on the 29th too.. 9+2 = 11

My favorite though is how the B2 bomber is in the same shape as the freemasons square in their symbol..

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Just out of curiosity.. TheReverend.. have you learned anything about eclipses.. astrological relevance to Freemasonry? Are you familiar with the Antikythera mechanism? Any esoteric knowledge about the moon by any chance?

If you get a chance watch this please.. have you heard anything about this info he talks about? Do "twins" represent anything to you by any chance?

1. It's none of your business, but...

None of the practices or "rituals" have even a remote reference to astrology.

Anything about the moon, is obscure and insignificant in comparison to other symbology, but yes. You can find the stem from biblical scripture "God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night." Any further elaboration you're simply not privvy to. Though you may construe this as some nefarious conspiracy, or hidden information, that's simply not the case.

I AM familiar with the Antikythera mechanism, but that has more to do with my hobby of both ancient religions and ancient Mediterranean civilizations. What do you think that has to do with anything?

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I just think it is fascinating how the Antikythera mechanism was a hidden mind boggling device that we can't comprehend how it was made and then you have all the weird things about the moon.. like how it perfectly matches the size of the sun during eclipses. There are other weird moon anomalies too. Then you have the occult focused so much on astrological stuff..

I have also found a lot of weird information about twins in the occult.. and in stories relating to Freemasonry Nazis etc.. genetic manipulation of twins..

Then you have the Twin Towers..

Watch these video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6e3OwOws3I&feature=related

In the video when one of the girls has been hit b a car and wakes up she yells something about someone taking their organs..

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 09:54 PM
I just think it is fascinating how the Antikythera mechanism was a hidden mind boggling device that we can't comprehend how it was made and then you have all the weird things about the moon.. like how it perfectly matches the size of the sun during eclipses. There are other weird moon anomalies too. Then you have the occult focused so much on astrological stuff..

I have also found a lot of weird information about twins in the occult.. and in stories relating to Freemasonry Nazis etc.. genetic manipulation of twins..

Watch these video..

The correct word is "misinformation".

I suggest you seriously reevaluate your perception. You're jumping at shadows and it can't be healthy.

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 10:10 PM

Watch these video..

In the video when one of the girls has been hit b a car and wakes up she yells something about someone taking their organs..

The more you post the more I think your pulling our legs for kicks. Your posts are funny and if I was bored and had nothing better to do I could see creating an account and posting quotes from Bob Lazar trolling for fun on a KFC or Raider board.

You realize that if you hold your thumb up to the sun you can blot it and the moon out. The sun is 90,000,000+ miles away and the moon only 250,000 you get the same effect as if you hold your thumb to either the Sun or the moon, a perfect eclipse.

The same thing happens with Jupiter and one of it's moons, if Jupiter had a surface and you could stand on the gas giant one of it's moons would also casue a perfect eclipse. Maybe the Masons are from Jupiter.

For your sake I hope your trolling for fun on a lonely Saturday, me I am going to bed.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
What's not healthy is ignoring reality. To look at what happened on 9-11 and to ignore it is not healthy...

Then you have what JFK said before he died.. and he was supposedly about to break up the CIA before he was killed..

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

I think thus quote from Jim Garrison sums things up perfectly..

PLAYBOY: Many of the professional critics of the Warren Commission appear to be prompted by political motives: Those on the left are anxious to prove Kennedy was murdered by a conspiracy within the establishment; and those on the right are eager to prove the assassination was an act of "the international Communist conspiracy." Where would you place yourself on the political spectrum --- right, left of center?

GARRISON: That's a question I've asked myself frequently, especially since this investigation started and I found myself in an incongruous and disillusioning battle with agencies of my own Government. I can't just sit down and add up my political beliefs like a mathematical sum, but I think, in balance, I'd turn up somewhere around the middle.

Over the years, I guess I've developed a somewhat conservative attitude --- in the traditional libertarian sense of conservatism, as opposed to the thumbscrew-and-rack conservatism of the paramilitary right --- particularly in regard to the importance of the individual as opposed to the state and the individual's own responsibilities to humanity. I don't think I've ever tried to formulate this into a coherent political philosophy, but at the root of my concern is the conviction that a human being is not a digit; he's not a digit in regard to the state and he's not a digit in the sense that he can ignore his fellow men and his obligations to society.

I was with the artillery supporting the division that took Dachau; I arrived there the day after it was taken, when bulldozers were making pyramids of human bodies outside the camp. What I saw there has haunted me ever since. Because the law is my profession, I've always wondered about the judges throughout Germany who sentenced men to jail for picking pockets at a time when their own government was jerking gold from the teeth of men murdered in gas chambers. I'm concerned about all of this because it isn't a
German phenomenon; it's a human phenomenon. It can happen here, because there has been no change and there has been no progress and there has been no increase of understanding on the part of men for their fellow man.

What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is that we in America are in great danger of slowly evolving into a proto-fascist state. It will be a different kind of fascist state from the one of the Germans evolved; theirs grew out of depression and promised bread and work, while ours, curiously enough, seems to be emerging from prosperity. But in the final analysis, it's based on power and on the inability to put human goals and human conscience above the dictates of the state. Its origins can be traced in the tremendous war machine we've built since 1945, the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower vainly warned us about, which now dominates every aspect of our life. The power of the states and Congress has gradually been abandoned to the Executive Department, because of war conditions; and we've seen the creation of an arrogant, swollen bureaucratic complex totally unfettered by the checks and balances of the Constitution.

In a very real and terrifying sense, our Government is the CIA and the Pentagon, with Congress reduced to a debating society. Of course, you can't spot this trend to fascism by casually looking around. You can't look for such familiar signs as the swastika, because they won't be there. We won't build Dachaus and Auschwitzes; the clever manipulation of the mass media is creating a concentration camp of the mind that promises to be far more effective in keeping the populace in line. We're not going to wake up one morning and suddenly find ourselves in gray uniforms goose-stepping off to work. But this isn't the test. The test is: What happens to the individual who dissents? In Nazi Germany, he was physically destroyed; here, the process is more subtle, but the end results can be the same.

I've learned enough about the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the state and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 10:29 PM
The same thing happens with Jupiter and one of it's moons, if Jupiter had a surface and you could stand on the gas giant one of it's moons would also casue a perfect eclipse. Maybe the Masons are from Jupiter.

For your sake I hope your trolling for fun on a lonely Saturday, me I am going to bed.

I'm serious.. I mean I take everything with a grain of salt.. but there is just some weird stuff that is very compelling.. when you know something is real as I do it leads you to more and more weirdness..

I mean you are acting as if I am some kind of nut.. do you know what Remote Viewing and MKUltra are? These are government run programs..

They claim they are both real.. there was a government run program for decades on Remote Viewing..

Read the book by the head Remote Viewer called Penetration.. about the moon..

Then come back to me and let's talk..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extraterrestrial-and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format

This is a quote from the guy who ran the remote Viewing program..

Hal Puthoff -

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

Look at his name.. Hal PUTHOFF - Put off... lol

Bob Lazar is a guy posing as someone bringing alien disclosure.. he sells dangerous chemicals for science experiments on a website and claims to be bringing us hydrogen cars if only the government would make the materials legal..

The perfect cover for someone suppressing super technologies.

And Lazar is best buddies with John Lear whose dad was promoting Antigravity more than anyone in the 50s...

broncosteven
04-09-2011, 10:30 PM
What's not healthy is ignoring reality. To look at what happened on 9-11 and to ignore it is not healthy...

Then you have what JFK said before he died.. and he was supposedly about to break up the CIA before he was killed..

You know the day before MLK was shot he gave his Promised land speech. Coincidence or Conspiracy?

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 10:35 PM

:spit:

What's not healthy is thinking THIS is reality.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 10:47 PM
:spit:

What's not healthy is thinking THIS is reality.

Did you know Bush's grandfather was part of a group trying to over throw the US government at one time?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/document_20070723.shtml

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Did you know Bush's grandfather was part of a group trying to over throw the US government at one time?

What does that have to do with your current insane ramblings?

Anything?

Didn't think so.

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Some people will just never get it no matter what they see..

Do you think bad things only happen in movies?

SoCalBronco
04-09-2011, 11:06 PM

I dont know whether that is true...it might be. I do know that Bush's cousin played a huge role in the destruction of this franchise.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Some people will just never get it no matter what they see..

Do you think bad things only happen in movies?

Let's see:

1. I KNOW some of your examples have been complete bull**** because I live it

2. As for the others, the SOLE credible link you've posted is for a conspiracy nearly one hundred years ago. Congratulations, Mr Cutting Edge.

3. You've cited crack pots, people who have falsified their education, and sensationalists trying to make a dollar.

Your conclusion: "some people will never get it"

Reality: you're the one that doesn't get "it"

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Reality: you're the one that doesn't get "it"

So something is only credible if it;s in the mainstream media.. LOL

Yeah.. you are really in touch with reality..

Saying because you are in one of these "secret societies" so therefore you know what is going on is like someone who works at a casino saying they know what is going on in the highest levels of the mob... or like some lowly grunt saying they know all about top secret government technology.. when our own president isn't even authorized to know about many top secret programs.

That is really the key to all this.. much of this alien disinfo is designed to fool people within the military and government.. only a handful of people know what is really going on.. if not then it would have leaked.

TheReverend
04-09-2011, 11:51 PM
So something is only credible if it;s in the mainstream media.. LOL

Yeah.. you are really in touch with reality..

Saying because you are in one of these "secret societies" so therefore you know what is going on is like someone who works at a casino saying they know what is going on in the highest levels of the mob... or like some lowly grunt saying they know all about top secret government technology.. when our own president isn't even authorized to know about many top secret programs.

That is really the key to all this.. much of this alien disinfo is designed to fool people within the military and government.. only a handful of people know what is really going on.. if not then it would have leaked.

1. No, credible is credible. Not an internet video made by someone who lies about their education, etc

2. Its not a "secret soceity"

3. You're seriously nuts

MacGruder
04-09-2011, 11:57 PM
1. No, credible is credible. Not an internet video made by someone who lies about their education, etc

2. Its not a "secret soceity"

3. You're seriously nuts

Oh, that's right.. it's a "society with secrets".. :D

Do you guys know anything about this? Being from Denver and all...

http://www.waspsnest.com/2011/02/02/the-illuminati-temple-that-is-denver-international-airport

Remember how I said world class CIA pilot John Lear was best buddies with Bob Lazar.. and John Lear's dad was William Lear.. a great inventor and founder of Lear Jet.. and the guy promoting Antigravity the most heavily in the 50s?

One of William Lear's planes is hanging in the Denver Airport..

Oh yeah.. and you keep saying nothing is verified.. do you know what happened with project MKUltra? Do you know how they tested that on innocent unsuspecting people? And Remote viewing was a real government project and all those guys involved claimed they have mental alien contact..

Archer81
04-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Maybe I am the crazy one...but what does a B2 bomber or aliens or nazis have to do with an earthquake in Mexico?

:Broncos:

Archer81
04-10-2011, 12:56 AM
mental alien

Aliens with a complex?

baja
04-10-2011, 12:59 AM
MacGruder - Remember how I said world class CIA pilot John Lear was best buddies with Bob Lazar.. and John Lear's dad was William Lear.. a great inventor and founder of Lear Jet.. and the guy promoting Antigravity the most heavily in the 50s?

One of William Lear's planes is hanging in the Denver Airport..

Oh yeah.. and you keep saying nothing is verified.. do you know what happened with project MKUltra? Do you know how they tested that on innocent unsuspecting people? And Remote viewing was a real government project and all those guys involved claimed they have mental alien contact..

We all have our personal "sins" that we are challenged with. People that consider themselves to be smart and/or educated often adopt a pride of their mind, that pride makes it very difficult for them to even ponder a thought that falls outside of their belief parameters. It threatens their source of 'ego' pride so in order to protect that false pride they reject the concept without contemplation. That is why your three stage progression takes place. Denial, anger and finally uniform acceptance.

A so called educated man has a very difficult time emptying his mind sufficiently enough to entertain an idea or concept that lives outside his mental comfort zone.

Many are called but few choose to "see" what is right in front of them. They can not see what any child readily "sees"

It is said the early American Indians did not see Columbus' three ships even though they were sitting at anchor in a bay right before their eyes, only the tribe Shaman saw them at first because he was trained to consider the impossible

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Maybe I am the crazy one...but what does a B2 bomber or aliens or nazis have to do with an earthquake in Mexico?

It's called "gravity control" = "HAARP"

Which was developed by the Germans.

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 01:48 AM
It is said the early American Indians did not see Columbus' three ships even though they were sitting at anchor in a bay right before their eyes, only the tribe Shaman saw them at first because he was trained to consider the impossible

Great post, baja. It took something major for me to finally see what was going on. Once you have a revelation like that it really opens up your mind and also gives you a foundation -- to know what is tangible and what isn't.

I think it definitely helped me that I am an open-minded person as well.. I am an amateur inventor.. kind of a modern day shaman in a way.. trained to look for the unknown a little bit.

I am learning a lot about the Egyptians and the pyramids of Giza right now.. fascinating stuff. Like the Eye of Horus

Houshyamama
04-10-2011, 02:06 AM
http://humboldtgrow.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/img_6068.jpg

Archer81
04-10-2011, 03:23 PM
It's called "gravity control" = "HAARP"

Which was developed by the Germans.

Is Art Bell your personal hero? How about George Noory?

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Art Bell was a government disinfo agent.. he was a radio jockey for the military early in his career. Part of the governments plan to flood the media with alien nonsense to take people off the real trail. Remember.. these people are convinced they are heroes and saving all of humanity. Something like the Japan earthquake or 9-11 is seen as a necessity to steer humanity in the course they think will prevent Armageddon.

If they didn't do these acts some other rogue government will and take far more lives... they use things like MKUltra, aircraft threats.. earthquake inducing technology on their terms in a controlled fashion with as little loss of life as possible in order to force us to change before these super tochnologies bring the same threats from others.

Look at this video made before the Japan quake..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITOAtVwF5Wc

Or this one .. same song.. notice the three pyramids like Giza and World Trade Center..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZeRWtN-_s

This is the same song again in a Guinness ad and Guinness is owned by an Illuminati member.. looks like Armegeddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKhW3riMlNA

The name of the song is 10 mile stereo.. same diameter as the radiation zone around ***ishima.. "Beach House"

Archer81
04-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Art Bell was a government disinfo agent.. he was a radio jockey for the military early in his career. Part of the governments plan to flood the media with alien nonsense to take people off the real trail. Remember.. these people are convinced they are heroes and saving all of humanity. Something like the Japan earthquake or 9-11 is seen as a necessity to steer humanity in the course they think will prevent Armageddon.

If they didn't do these acts some other rogue government will and take far more lives... they use things like MKUltra, aircraft threats.. earthquake inducing technology on their terms in a controlled fashion with as little loss of life as possible in order to force us to change before these super tochnologies bring the same threats from others.

Look at this video made before the Japan quake..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITOAtVwF5Wc

Or this one .. same song.. notice the three pyramids like Giza and World Trade Center..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZeRWtN-_s

This is the same song again in a Guinness ad and Guinness is owned by an Illuminati member.. looks like Armegeddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKhW3riMlNA

The name of the song is 10 mile stereo.. same diameter as the radiation zone around ***ishima.. "Beach House"

http://tinyurl.com/686p55r

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 07:49 PM
All truth goes through 3 stages...

You are responding exactly the way they have conditioned you to respond.. they have made it so anyone who recognizes what is going on is considered a tin foil hat wearer... they are playing into people's natural instincts of killing the messenger..

They use the fact people are dumb enough to fall for their games, such as alien abductions and cow mutilations, as an example of how stupid we are and justify it as an excuse to manipulate us even more.. they figure if it wasn't them it would be someone else doing it..

Archer81
04-10-2011, 07:53 PM
All truth goes through 3 stages...

You are responding exactly the way they have conditioned you to respond.. they have made it so anyone who recognizes what is going on is considered a tin foil hat wearer... they are playing into people's natural instincts of killing the messenger..

They use the fact people are dumb enough to fall for their games, such as alien abductions and cow mutilations, as an example of how stupid we are and justify it as an excuse to manipulate us even more.. they figure if it wasn't them it would be someone else doing it..

http://tinyurl.com/mkyury

OABB
04-10-2011, 07:54 PM
It's a cookbook!

Archer81
04-10-2011, 07:59 PM
You are responding exactly the way they have conditioned you to respond.. they have made it so anyone who recognizes what is going on is considered a tin foil hat wearer...

http://tinyurl.com/65upxtj

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 08:21 PM
We'll find out on 11-11-2011

It's a Friday..

Maybe we'll call it "Black Friday"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Did you know Prince William is getting married at 11 am on the 29th of this month?

29th 2+9 = 11

Did you know Prince William was born on a solar eclipse?

Princess Diana died on the 31st of August 1997, one day before a Solar eclipse

Archer81
04-10-2011, 08:36 PM
We'll find out on 11-11-2011

It's a Friday..

Maybe we'll call it "Black Friday"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Did you know Prince William is getting married at 11 am on the 29th of this month?

29th 2+9 = 11

Did you know Prince William was born on a solar eclipse?

Princess Diana died on the 31st of August 1997, one day before a Solar eclipse

http://tinyurl.com/67bxblq

rugbythug
04-10-2011, 08:50 PM
My Boss can't keep me from surfing the internet at work, From the next office. But secret societies run the whole world from secret underground bunkers.

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 08:59 PM
My Boss can't keep me from surfing the internet at work, From the next office. But secret societies run the whole world from secret underground bunkers.

That's what I thought too.. I thought "how could 9-11 happen if the antigravity craft my dad saw was the US governments?"

I didn't realize at the time it was the threat of that same technology that forces our own government to do this stuff..

Truth is stranger than fiction..

People are naive. they think a holocaust can't happen again.. and they forget that even in the Nazis own incredibly warped crazy sense of logic they had "good intentions"... they were trying to preserve some perceived superiority the same way our own government is.

The idea of change can be truly terrifying. It's no different than religion suppressing science to maintain their power.

SoCalBronco
04-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I've always suspected that Xanders is part of the Illuminati.

JPPT1974
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
This is very scary. Thoughts and prayers are with the Mexican people.

Houshyamama
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
We're all being trolled.

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 09:17 PM
We're all being trolled.

Is that your conspiracy theory?

Just ask yourself this.. what would our government do if they knew society would eventually catch up to them technologically and these super weapons they are aware of would be available to anyone and any government.. and they would also cause a complete collapse of our economic system?

Then look around at society and realize all the strange things happening.. such as how the wealthiest country in the world is one of the worst when it comes to teaching our kids math and science... and how we are obsessed with aliens...

TheReverend
04-10-2011, 09:52 PM
I hope you're posting from a psycho ward and not running around in society a free individual.

broncosteven
04-10-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm serious.. I mean I take everything with a grain of salt.. but there is just some weird stuff that is very compelling.. when you know something is real as I do it leads you to more and more weirdness..

I mean you are acting as if I am some kind of nut.. do you know what Remote Viewing and MKUltra are? These are government run programs..

They claim they are both real.. there was a government run program for decades on Remote Viewing..

Read the book by the head Remote Viewer called Penetration.. about the moon..

Then come back to me and let's talk..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/Penetration-The-Question-of-Extraterrestrial-and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format

This is a quote from the guy who ran the remote Viewing program..

Look at his name.. Hal PUTHOFF - Put off... lol

Bob Lazar is a guy posing as someone bringing alien disclosure.. he sells dangerous chemicals for science experiments on a website and claims to be bringing us hydrogen cars if only the government would make the materials legal..

The perfect cover for someone suppressing super technologies.

And Lazar is best buddies with John Lear whose dad was promoting Antigravity more than anyone in the 50s...

I believe that the CIA performed LSD tests and mind control in the early years of the cold war and they abandoned it because it was of no use, it does not confirm Aliens are working with our government. Actually if Aliens did provide us a mind control substance it would have worked alot better than LSD or acid.

Bob Lazar is a nut job who likes to blow **** up "REAL GOOD" out in the desert, that is why he got busted carrying explosives across state lines. I believe Lasar is supressing the truth, it just happens to be that there are no Grey's and no magical Antigravity or perpetual motion devices.

I googled Lear and he is just as big a nut job as Lazar, he believed that Venus is not really 800+ degrees and it is populated by an advanced race. Don't get me started on his thoughts on Apollo 17 and orange soil!

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
I hope you're posting from a psycho ward and not running around in society a free individual.

Wow... and there's human nature at it's finest folks..

broncosteven
04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
We're all being trolled.

I get that feeling too.

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 10:34 PM
I believe that the CIA performed LSD tests and mind control in the early years of the cold war and they abandoned it because it was of no use,

What makes you think they abandoned it? From what I have found in my research is was INCREDIBLY successful. They destroyed all the documents on the program as well. I think MKULtra is a HUGE concern for our government.. that is something that could cause many 9-11 type events. Many people still believe the MKultra program is going strong.

it does not confirm Aliens are working with our government. Actually if Aliens did provide us a mind control substance it would have worked alot better than LSD or acid.

I never said aliens were working with our government.. I think that is all disinfo to discredit real antigravity tehcnology we humans developed on our own.

Bob Lazar is a nut job who likes to blow **** up "REAL GOOD" out in the desert, that is why he got busted carrying explosives across state lines

This is all a front.. they do things to credit and discredit him... supposedly he is back working in government programs. I think that whole explosive thing was a big clue.. it all fits in with the character they created of Lazar as some kind of freedom fighter and renegade when in fact he is suppressing super technologies. Its the perfect cover.. It's just a big game to them.. like John Lear saying aliens live on the moon and there is a big soul collector there.. these are characters they are creating. It's like theater to them..

I believe Lasar is supressing the truth, it just happens to be that there are no Grey's and no magical Antigravity or perpetual motion devices.

Antigravity is real.. read about TTownsend Brown and Viktor schauberger.. US pilots saw the first UFOs over Germany-- called Foo Fighters. They were saucer shaped to avoid Allied radar detection. The saucer is the perfect shape for this.. and it also became the perfect cover for this tech by our government.

I googled Lear and he is just as big a nut job as Lazar, he believed that Venus is not really 800+ degrees and it is populated by an advanced race. Don't get me started on his thoughts on Apollo 17 and orange soil!

Exactly.. that is what I am telling you.. that is a character designed to take us off the right track.. probably BECAUSE his dad let the cat out of the bag in the 50s.. by having his son talk about aliens etc it discredits the whole thing..

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I get that feeling too.

I don't blame you for feeling this way.. honestly.. I am completely convinced of what is going on and yet it took a miracle for me to get to this point and it is still very difficult to deal with and wrap my head around..

But just know this.. my family members that know my dad and who he told the same story to believe it as well. I tell them all the weird things going on and it makes sense to them too..

Cito Pelon
04-10-2011, 10:42 PM

This is actually true. Maybe not "overthrow", but certainly undermine. There were some ultra-rightwing people at that time, but FDR crushed those rightwing nuts.

MacGruder
04-10-2011, 10:57 PM
This is actually true. Maybe not "overthrow", but certainly undermine. There were some ultra-rightwing people at that time, but FDR crushed those rightwing nuts.

I don't think he crushed them.. he just held them off for the moment.. it seems they came back even stronger and have had a lock on things for a long time. The reason they wanted control was to control the economy too because they thought it was being mismanaged.. and that ties into everything going on now. They probably rationalize it for the good of the US and world.. but the more you try to control things the worse they get.

Archer81
04-10-2011, 11:15 PM

By letting the leftwing nuts run free?

Cito Pelon
04-11-2011, 01:02 AM
By letting the leftwing nuts run free?

FDR introduced this thing to America called the "Rural Electrification Act" in 1935.

Probably the most important act the US government ever made. And that was just one of the New Deal acts that made the USA the most powerful country on the planet.

Archer81
04-11-2011, 07:43 AM
FDR introduced this thing to America called the "Rural Electrification Act" in 1935.

Probably the most important act the US government ever made. And that was just one of the New Deal acts that made the USA the most powerful country on the planet.

I doubt that. And the New Deal failed more often than anything else. It wasnt the New Deal that made the US the most powerful country on the planet.

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I don't blame you for feeling this way.. honestly.. I am completely convinced of what is going on and yet it took a miracle for me to get to this point and it is still very difficult to deal with and wrap my head around..

But just know this.. my family members that know my dad and who he told the same story to believe it as well. I tell them all the weird things going on and it makes sense to them too..

Family-linkage and twin studies have indicated that genetic factors often play an important role in the development of mental disorders. The reliable identification of specific genetic susceptibility to particular disorders, through linkage or association studies, has proven difficult. This has been reported to be likely due to the complexity of interactions between genes, environmental events, and early development or to the need for new research strategies. The heritability of behavioral traits associated with mental disorder may be greater in permissive than in restrictive environments, and susceptibility genes probably work through both "within-the-skin" (physiological) pathways and "outside-the-skin" (behavioral and social) pathways. Investigations increasingly focus on links between genes and endophenotypes—more specific traits (including neurophysiological, biochemical, endocrinological, neuroanatomical, cognitive, or neuropsychological)—rather than disease categories

Cito Pelon
04-11-2011, 09:41 AM
I doubt that. And the New Deal failed more often than anything else. It wasnt the New Deal that made the US the most powerful country on the planet.

What a surprise to hear you make a knee-jerk negative post in regards to an accomplishment by a Democrat.

Have you heard of this thing called "cooperation"? It's kind of a cool idea, but it rubs some people the wrong way, I guess.

broncocalijohn
04-11-2011, 09:49 AM
What a surprise to hear you make a knee-jerk negative post in regards to an accomplishment by a Democrat.

Have you heard of this thing called "cooperation"? It's kind of a cool idea, but it rubs some people the wrong way, I guess.

Many of those programs were a success like Hoover Dam but the New Deal was set to get us out of the recession. It took a World War to do that. Too bad many wont learn from the past.

broncocalijohn
04-11-2011, 09:51 AM
This is very scary. Thoughts and prayers are with the Mexican people.

What the hell you doing staying on the original topic for? If something is at least 3 pages, there is a good chance the topic changed, came back and then left us for good. Dont ever go and pull that type of caring post on page 7!

HAT
04-11-2011, 09:57 AM
and how we are obsessed with aliens...

I'm pretty sure that's just you.

baja
04-11-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't think he crushed them.. he just held them off for the moment.. it seems they came back even stronger and have had a lock on things for a long time. The reason they wanted control was to control the economy too because they thought it was being mismanaged.. and that ties into everything going on now. They probably rationalize it for the good of the US and world.. but the more you try to control things the worse they get.

With the exception of Cito you have collected the board pirañas, all of whom are too "smart" to even consider any of the scenarios you have put forth. All they will do is smugly ridicule you for each other's entertainment. You are wasting you time on this bunch. Guys like rev are not interested in what you have to say, only in using the opportunity to show the rest of the board how very smart they (mistakenly think) they are. They are unteachable.

Archer81
04-11-2011, 10:40 AM

Being honest about FDR is hardly a knee jerk reaction. It took war to fix the economy, and at no time from 1932 to 1941 did the unemployment rate drop below 12%. By any standard that would make the "new deal" a failure. The only success you can point to is that it kept alot of young men occupied building bridges and roads and dams.

Democrats summed up how they feel about cooperation in 2008. "We won, and the republicans can ride in the back". So generous.

Archer81
04-11-2011, 10:46 AM
With the exception of Cito you have collected the board pirañas, all of whom are too "smart" to even consider any of the scenarios you have put forth. All they will do is smugly ridicule you for each other's entertainment. You are wasting you time on this bunch. Guys like rev are not interested in what you have to say, only in using the opportunity to show the rest of the board how very smart they (mistakenly think) they are. They are unteachable.

Or dont believe in men in black, aliens dictating policy to bill clinton or any other conspiracy theory you can come up with.

baja
04-11-2011, 11:03 AM
<b>Or dont believe in</b> men in black, aliens dictating policy to bill clinton or any other conspiracy theory you can come up with.

That would be fair but unfortunately that is not the case here, rather it is just smug reducible. The guy is putting in a lot of effort on this topic and I want him to know he is wasting his time. He would fair better in the WPR forum.

Cito Pelon
04-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Many of those programs were a success like Hoover Dam but the New Deal was set to get us out of the recession. It took a World War to do that. Too bad many wont learn from the past.

WWII was in effect an extension of the New Deal - massive government spending aided by War Bonds. Deficit spending that put people to work building.

Naturally, deficit spending can't last forever, which is why I'm happy to see some major restraint thrown down.

However, let's not get too carried away with supply-side economics. That has it's problems also.

We have to find a balance and I hope they do in Washington. I hope the cooler heads prevail on both sides of the aisle and set an agenda of cooperation.

Cito Pelon
04-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Being honest about FDR is hardly a knee jerk reaction. It took war to fix the economy, and at no time from 1932 to 1941 did the unemployment rate drop below 12%. By any standard that would make the "new deal" a failure. The only success you can point to is that it kept alot of young men occupied building bridges and roads and dams.

Democrats summed up how they feel about cooperation in 2008. "We won, and the republicans can ride in the back". So generous.

And that was wrong how? What's wrong with that? That is the object of an economic plan!

Listen, progress is definitely not kicking each other in the crotch seeing who can deliver the strongest and most accurate kick. We have to cooperate, both sides of the contest have to make concessions in order to move forward.

Tombstone RJ
04-11-2011, 11:37 AM
And that was wrong how? What's wrong with that? That is the object of an economic plan!

Listen, progress is definitely not kicking each other in the crotch seeing who can deliver the strongest and most accurate kick. We have to cooperate, both sides of the contest have to make concessions in order to move forward.

I think you missed the main point.

Yep, both sides have to make concessions. There needs to be massive cuts in spending, the federal gov needs to shrink massively, the tax system needs to be totally revised, good jobs need to be created in the private sector. That takes cooperation by both parties, however, what you are going to see is alot of BS from the dems and the repubs.

Cito Pelon
04-11-2011, 12:21 PM
I think you missed the main point.

Yep, both sides have to make concessions. There needs to be massive cuts in spending, the federal gov needs to shrink massively, the tax system needs to be totally revised, good jobs need to be created in the private sector. That takes cooperation by both parties, however, what you are going to see is alot of BS from the dems and the repubs.

Yup.

We have to force cooperation between the Parties, I guess. They seem to think they can diddle around like it's a private game between themselves.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure that's just you.

You haven't been paying attention.

I have been saying the opposite.. the government is using aliens as a cover and disinfo.. to discredit real human technology.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Family-linkage and twin studies have indicated that genetic factors often play an important role in the development of mental disorders. The reliable identification of specific genetic susceptibility to particular disorders, through linkage or association studies, has proven difficult. This has been reported to be likely due to the complexity of interactions between genes, environmental events, and early development or to the need for new research strategies. The heritability of behavioral traits associated with mental disorder may be greater in permissive than in restrictive environments, and susceptibility genes probably work through both "within-the-skin" (physiological) pathways and "outside-the-skin" (behavioral and social) pathways. Investigations increasingly focus on links between genes and endophenotypes—more specific traits (including neurophysiological, biochemical, endocrinological, neuroanatomical, cognitive, or neuropsychological)—rather than disease categories

I must be related to Nick Cook too... LOL

My only mental disorder is that I am not afraid to think.. and not afraid to talk about the tough truths. I'm not afraid of going against the grain.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM

Thank you for the warning, Baja. I look at it like "there is no such thing as bad press". At least they bump the conversation and keep it going.. and hopefully other people who are brave enough to look at the reality may see the truth in what I am saying.. the other Shaman out there. :)

Archer81
04-11-2011, 04:01 PM

Economic and plan in the same sentence never works. And even in the 1930's borrowing money to create makework does not actually generate wealth and real economic growth. That's the point.

I agree on cooperation, but they are fighting over ridiculously small amounts when compared to the overall debt. You have Pelosi claiming cutting 5% of the meals for seniors program equals 6 million starving seniors. That is pure hysteria generation and gets us nowhere.

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I like how the OM crazies gather to high five each other and look down at the people living in reality.

It's very amusing.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
I like how the OM crazies gather to high five each other and look down at the people living in reality.

It's very amusing.

I'm not the one telling you what your reality should be or that you are crazy... I have even said I don't blame you for not buying it.. it took an incredible chain of events for me to see it. I don't even expect anyone to get it after I have explained so much.. but some day, whether it is sooner or later.. you will see some element of this that you will know is real just like I did... and then your journey of discovery will begin.

What I do find odd though is why you think I am crazy when Nick Cook.. a guy who is highly respected and is privy to info you and I can only dream of.. and has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry is seeing the same thing I am..

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm not the one telling you what your reality should be or that you are crazy... I have even said I don't blame you for not buying it.. it took an incredible chain of events for me to see it. I don't even expect anyone to get it after I have explained so much.. but some day, whether it is sooner or later.. you will see some element of this that you will know is real just like I did... and then your journey of discovery will begin.

Nope, you're the one passing off completely un-credible sources and psycho-babble as "truth".

What I do find odd though is why you think I am crazy when Nick Cook.. a guy who is highly respected and is privy to info you and I can only dream of.. and has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry is seeing the same thing I am..

Nick Cook has never, EVER said the same thing you are. I've watched his documentaries and read two of his books, including the one you referenced. I cannot stress enough, he has NEVER said what you're saying. EVER.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Nope, you're the one passing off completely un-credible sources and psycho-babble as "truth".

Nick Cook is very very credible source and he is saying the exact same thing I am...

[quote]Nick Cook has never, EVER said the same thing you are. I've watched his documentaries and read two of his books, including the one you referenced. I cannot stress enough, he has NEVER said what you're saying. EVER.

In the Hunt for Zero Point he says there is technology that can transmute metals.. he specifically says someone could make nuclear material.. he DOCUMENTS evidence that shows antigravity craft are REAL.

Do you understand the implications of this? Cook even talks about how the US has adopted the same methods of operation as the Nazis after the war by bringing in Nazi's and adopting their methods..

If you understand the implications of this technology it should be very obvious what is going on. Nick Cook took enough of a risk just broaching the subject.. he isn't going to beat you over the head with the implications..

Nick Cook even showed the Remote Viewing project and tried to tell us it was DISINFORMATION..

1:01 mark

He even shows that the US government is seemingly intentionally terrifying it's own citizens with fake cow mutilations.. kiliing their cattle and putting them out of business..

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 08:05 PM
In the Hunt for Zero Point he says there is technology that can transmute metals.. he specifically says someone could make nuclear material.. he DOCUMENTS evidence that shows antigravity craft are REAL.

Do you understand the implications of this? Cook even talks about how the US has adopted the same methods of operation as the Nazis after the war by bringing in Nazi's and adopting their methods..

Direct quotes along with the page # and paragraph please (extremely reasonable request, after all).

After all, I have it, remember? So I feel absolutely comfortable calling you on your bull**** while you twist his words completely out of context.

Betting you can't provide the information and that you never even read the book.

If you understand the implications of this technology it should be very obvious what is going on. Nick Cook took enough of a risk just broaching the subject.. he isn't going to beat you over the head with the implications..

Nick Cook even showed the Remote Viewing project and tried to tell us it was DISINFORMATION..

He even shows that the US government is seemingly intentionally terrifying it's own citizens with fake cow mutilations.. kiliing their cattle and putting them out of business..

I watched from 1:01 and found nothing relating to that. So then I watched 1:01:00 to 1:12:30 where he moves onto the laser facility.

There is nothing in there about him claiming it's disinformation. What he does say is that it shows, and I quote, "significant government money was being spent on ideas right on that frontier of what is real and what is imagined." (that's at 1:12:21)

See what I did there? I gave direct quotes and the exact time so you can reference it yourself.

All we're asking for is some credible sources to your "truths". Far from an unreasonable request and should be easily obtained. So please, use direct quotes and references.

Personally, I think it would AWESOME if the US had technology for anti-gravity, unlimited cheap energy, and the ability to manipulate nature herself. So I'm actually rooting for you to provide supporting evidence!

Sadly, you haven't provided ANY credible supporting evidence. In fact, thus far it's only been laughable (B+B=B2 was my favorite gem, btw), and worse off, the claims you've made I either KNOW aren't true from personal experience or just don't pass the common sense test as I will explain further here:

I participated (avionics) in the Osprey program in 2003. Not nearly as cutting edge as some of the USAF vehicles, but an amazing machine with strict secret clearance privileges. Many pilots and air crew died in the process. Why wouldn't we just use anti gravity tech on that air craft 20 years later instead of developing a modern day "Transformer" part plane part helicopter?

Why wouldn't at least military bases and some vehicles be fueled by this amazing energy? You could guard the energy source with USMC Security Forces and their secret clearance requirement and no one would ever know, and it would free up even more money for the military budget. But they don't.

MacGruder
04-11-2011, 08:38 PM
I watched from 1:01 and found nothing relating to that. So then I watched 1:01:00 to 1:12:30 where he moves onto the laser facility.

There is nothing in there about him claiming it's disinformation. What he does say is that it shows, and I quote, "significant government money was being spent on ideas right on that frontier of what is real and what is imagined." (that's at 1:12:21)

See what I did there? I gave direct quotes and the exact time so you can reference it yourself.

All we're asking for is some credible sources to your "truths". Far from an unreasonable request and should be easily obtained. So please, use direct quotes and references.

1:04 "I felt uneasy because I was getting into the world of spying. where disinformation is part of the toolkit."

He is telling us this Remote Viewing nonsense is disinformation... through both of his documentaries that is the underlying theme..

Personally, I think it would AWESOME if the US had technology for anti-gravity, unlimited cheap energy, and the ability to manipulate nature herself. So I'm actually rooting for you to provide supporting evidence!

If you read the Hunt for Zero Point you should know that has been done - Hutchison.. it was studied by government agencies who saw ti work..

Sadly, you haven't provided ANY credible supporting evidence. In fact, thus far it's only been laughable (B+B=B2 was my favorite gem, btw), and worse off, the claims you've made I either KNOW aren't true from personal experience or just don't pass the common sense test as I will explain further here:

So are reliable sources only the ones that tell you what you want to hear? Why is Paul LaViolette not a reliable source.. he is the one that pointed out the B2 Befield Brown effect.. I know there was also the B.. but there was also the B52.. so there is really no known rhyme or reason to the naming...

I participated (avionics) in the Osprey program in 2003. Not nearly as cutting edge as some of the USAF vehicles, but an amazing machine with strict secret clearance privileges. Many pilots and air crew died in the process. Why wouldn't we just use anti gravity tech on that air craft 20 years later instead of developing a modern day "Transformer" part plane part helicopter?

You are answering your own question.. look how incredibly difficult it was to develop that craft.. what makes antigravity technology so dangerous is it levels the playing field because it is so easy to make.. IF you have the hard part done for you.. the brainpower that it required to do it initially.. like nuclear bombs. Incredible difficult to develop.. but now it is really not that difficult to make. With antigrav it would give ANYONE the capability it took us billions of dollars to develop with stealth aircraft etc. our technological edge and status as a super power would be gone.

Why wouldn't at least military bases and some vehicles be fueled by this amazing energy? You could guard the energy source with USMC Security Forces and their secret clearance requirement and no one would ever know, and it would free up even more money for the military budget. But they don't.

They may be. as a backup system that we don't know about.. but what you have to realize is that it is very difficult to keep something like this secret.. they had to go to huge lengths.. I don't even thing they tell presidents. That is why they created this whole alien disinfo campaign.. to fool people in the government and military.. not us. If this tech gets out the cat is out of the bag.. it's that simple.. plus.. we have military superiority even without it.. so why risk it?

Did you read that penetration book I showed you? Please read it... it will bring up a lot of info pertinent to all of this..

Archer81
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
1:04 "I felt uneasy because I was getting into the world of spying. where disinformation is part of the toolkit."

He is telling us this Remote Viewing nonsense is disinformation... through both of his documentaries that is the underlying theme..

If you read the Hunt for Zero Point you should know that has been done - Hutchison.. it was studied by government agencies who saw ti work..

First bolded: No, he is telling us he was entering a facet of life in which he is uncomfortable. How you make the leap that becoming a "spy" is the same as lunatic ravings about remote viewing is beyond reason.

Second bolded: He asked for page and paragraph numbers. If you read this, point it out. It is not a difficult request.

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 08:59 PM

This is a perfect example of how you've twisted peoples words to support your own ideology and that's why I've been telling you this isn't healthy.

I have read it and I ask again. Page number and paragraph and direct quote. Because that's simply not in there.

So are reliable sources only the ones that tell you what you want to hear? Why is Paul LaViolette not a reliable source.. he is the one that pointed out the B2 Befield Brown effect.. I know there was also the B.. but there was also the B52.. so there is really no known rhyme or reason to the naming...

Why is Paul LaViolette not a reliable source?!?! You have to ask? The guy has made many lunatic ascertations and NONE have been proven true and MOST disproved. Like predicting about isotopes in the polar ice caps which never came about well past his time frame. Next will be his lunatic ascertation about 2012.

You are answering your own question.. look how incredibly difficult it was to develop that craft.. what makes antigravity technology so dangerous is it levels the playing field because it is so easy to make.. IF you have the hard part done for you.. the brainpower that it required to do it initially.. like nuclear bombs. Incredible difficult to develop.. but now it is really not that difficult to make. With antigrav it would give ANYONE the capability it took us billions of dollars to develop with stealth aircraft etc. our technological edge and status as a super power would be gone.

No... I'm not. I'm disproving your claim. If we had that "easy" technology and were using it in modern aircraft, it would've been used in the Osprey instead of a ridiculously complex mechanical system of rotating wings that can transform it from helicopter to airplane for complex landing situations for extraction and insertion of USMC personnel.

By your claim, anti gravity would've been a MUCH cheaper and safer alternative and that machine requires the SAME clearance that the B-2 does, so with all due respect (and clearly, that's much due), GTFO.

They may be. as a backup system that we don't know about.. but what you have to realize is that it is very difficult to keep something like this secret.. they had to go to huge lengths.. I don't even thing they tell presidents. That is why they created this whole alien disinfo campaign.. to fool people in the government and military.. not us. If this tech gets out the cat is out of the bag.. it's that simple.. plus.. we have military superiority even without it.. so why risk it?

As a back up system? :rofl:

So let me get this straight. The government spends way too much on military spending for all this advanced tech you speak of. Then we don't use it, despite being able to guarantee that it would remain secret by methods I've shown in the prior post.

Instead, they spend a ridiculous amount of money on natural fuel sources for military bases (which I, and many others here have seen first hand) and fuel aircraft with JP-8 (which I, also, have personally done).

Did you read that penetration book I showed you? Please read it... it will bring up a lot of info pertinent to all of this..

No. I will not be reading books so insane and delusional publishers (who love publishing controversial stories for the free publicity) refuse to touch it and it has to be self-published and sell under 10k copies. Frankly, these "sources" you're listing have the SAME credibility as mhgaffney.

Besides, that was by Ingo Swann of the remote viewing project. I thought that was all disinformation bro?

Final: Please do not respond until you have ANY supporting evidence. Quotes. Page numbers. A real scientist that isn't laughed at by the scientific world. Anything. Anything at all. I'm BEGGING YOU.

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 09:02 PM
You would be much better off claiming Aurora is not only real, but completed.

That I could at least kind of believe and I cannot wait for the day where that beautiful thing becomes at least semi-declassified.

TheReverend
04-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Your lack of response makes me believe you never even read that book even more...

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
It's you that obviously didn't read the book... why do you think Nick cook is making these documentaries and books? Why do you think he spends all his time on this? Your obtuseness is miraculous to me.. I mean I could understand if you weren't familiar with the material.. but supposedly being so familiar with it and still having no clue is just mind boggling to me..

What about the foo fighters Nick Cook documents in his book and in his documentary.. an the German scientist Schauberger who developed this tech and was courted by American businessmen with ties to the government..

Then Schauberger's devices ends up in the hands if fellow government disinfo agent Hal Puthoff of all people who just finally returned it to the Schauberger family a couple years ago..

And also realize Schauberger dies days after being allowed to go home by these Amercian businessmen with US government ties..

Podkletnov who developed antigrav tech also said his dad had info from Schauberger after the war which inspired him to make his antigrav tech...

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 12:55 AM
First bolded: No, he is telling us he was entering a facet of life in which he is uncomfortable. How you make the leap that becoming a "spy" is the same as lunatic ravings about remote viewing is beyond reason.

Second bolded: He asked for page and paragraph numbers. If you read this, point it out. It is not a difficult request.

Watch the whole segment over again.. he is trying to let us come to grips with this ourselves.. you have to READ between the lines.. I don't even think it's that subtle..

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 01:21 AM
This is a perfect example of how you've twisted peoples words to support your own ideology and that's why I've been telling you this isn't healthy.

You are blind sir... do you need people to spell everything out for you? He's doing his bet to lead us horses to water.. he can't make us drink.

I have read it and I ask again. Page number and paragraph and direct quote. Because that's simply not in there.

You are asking me to do all the work for you but you won't even acknowledge what is right in front of your face.. why should I bother.. again.. what is Nick Cook's purpose in all of this?

Why is Paul LaViolette not a reliable source?!?! You have to ask? The guy has made many lunatic ascertations and NONE have been proven true and MOST disproved. Like predicting about isotopes in the polar ice caps which never came about well past his time frame. Next will be his lunatic ascertation about 2012.

You haven't even read his book.. so how do you know he's not reliable.. see.. you have made up your mind already.. there is nothing anyone can say or o if you won't even acknowledge the information there. I was the same way before I had my own epiphany.

No... I'm not. I'm disproving your claim. If we had that "easy" technology and were using it in modern aircraft, it would've been used in the Osprey instead of a ridiculously complex mechanical system of rotating wings that can transform it from helicopter to airplane for complex landing situations for extraction and insertion of USMC personnel.

But what good does it do to use a technology that would allow anyone to have the same capabilities we have. That Osprey aircraft becomes meaningless if everyone had the same ability we have. You reach a military stalemate.. one that we can prevent and maintain our edge by keeping this tech to ourselves.

By your claim, anti gravity would've been a MUCH cheaper and safer alternative and that machine requires the SAME clearance that the B-2 does, so with all due respect (and clearly, that's much due), GTFO.

No. the B2 is 50s antigravy tech.. because it relies on a conventional type of jet powerplant. That is why it is in a program that is in the public eye.. even though they keep the capabilities it does have secret. it's capabilities may be understood by other super powers by now which is why it is somewhat out.

As a back up system? :rofl:

So let me get this straight. The government spends way too much on military spending for all this advanced tech you speak of. Then we don't use it, despite being able to guarantee that it would remain secret by methods I've shown in the prior post.

Instead, they spend a ridiculous amount of money on natural fuel sources for military bases (which I, and many others here have seen first hand) and fuel aircraft with JP-8 (which I, also, have personally done).

You don't get it though... how an you not see this? Our goverment makes all their money from these sources of power you claim they have to pay so much for.. that is why it does them no good to make it mainstream.. these aviation companies would also be making their expertise in conventional aircraft obsolete..

Hal Puthoff - the guy who ended up with Schauberger's long lost Repulsine until just a coupel years ago.. read the book Penetration to find out more fun facts about this guy..

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

No. I will not be reading books so insane and delusional publishers (who love publishing controversial stories for the free publicity) refuse to touch it and it has to be self-published and sell under 10k copies. Frankly, these "sources" you're listing have the SAME credibility as mhgaffney.

This source was the prime player in a program Nick Cook alluded to being disinfo as I said.. remember.. the best disinfo includes truth with lies..

Final: Please do not respond until you have ANY supporting evidence. Quotes. Page numbers. A real scientist that isn't laughed at by the scientific world. Anything. Anything at all. I'm BEGGING YOU.

But everything is mocked by the scientific world.. that's bu design.. so by ignoring everything they ignore you are doing exactly what they want you to do... just like cold fusion.. now look at cold fusion..

TheReverend
04-12-2011, 08:16 AM
You are asking me to do all the work for you but you won't even acknowledge what is right in front of your face.. why should I bother.. again.. what is Nick Cook's purpose in all of this?

....and stopped reading.

So, point blank, after being pressured to do so four times and giving you an opportunity to support your wild claims, you're completely unwilling to verify or support them?

Got it.

Nice doing business with you and I hope people meet you with a straight-jacket soon.

alkemical
04-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Mac...

Just for "devil's advocate" sake here...

how do i know you aren't one of these guys:

http://nationalsecurityzone.org/site/military-propaganda-program-based-on-fake-online-personas/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda

___

How do I know you aren't operating as a mis/dis-info agent ala Art Bell?

TheReverend
04-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Mac...

http://nationalsecurityzone.org/site/military-propaganda-program-based-on-fake-online-personas/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda

___

Clearly not from supporting his claims with quotes, page numbers, etc...

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 01:39 PM
....and stopped reading.

So, point blank, after being pressured to do so four times and giving you an opportunity to support your wild claims, you're completely unwilling to verify or support them?

Got it.

Nice doing business with you and I hope people meet you with a straight-jacket soon.

You can't even answer the question.. and you say I need a straight jacket? LOL

Just answer me this.. is Nick Cook a reliable source? Well Nick Cook uses Paul laViolette as a source in his book.. Nick Cook also endorses LaViolette's book IN LaViolette's book... Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion and yet you claim it's not credible...

Straight jacket indeed! :thumbs:

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Mac...

___

Do you really think a program could come up with a sweet nickname like MacGruder? You'd need Skynet for something that cool...

alkemical
04-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Do you really think a program could come up with a sweet nickname like MacGruder? You'd need Skynet for something that cool...

It's not a computer program, it's a military program where people are paid to post online.

Boomhauer
04-12-2011, 03:00 PM
It's not a computer program, it's a military program where people are paid to post online.

Making the nation's clandestine structure one of the easiest to track, observe and manipulate. May as well have a spook parade where they hand out "The idiot's guide to Babylon" that they goosestep to, yet somehow they consider themselves clandestine and part of intelligence. It wouldn't be more obvious if "I'm with stupid" shirts were required attire.

If you recruited only those easily duped, corrupted, miseducated, deceived and manipulated who would readily betray their neighbors, country, family and self - you'd have an entity composed of humanities lowest rung that's is incapable of anything but failure. If you empowered this moronic army of the damned, you'd be devolving humanity and detroying civilization. This is the current situation and fate of America and all other countries that share the feudal system of Neanderthals.

alkemical
04-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Making the nation's clandestine structure one of the easiest to track, observe and manipulate. May as well have a spook parade where they hand out "The idiot's guide to Babylon" that they goosestep to, yet somehow they consider themselves clandestine and part of intelligence. It wouldn't be more obvious if "I'm with stupid" shirts were required attire.

If you recruited only those easily duped, corrupted, miseducated, deceived and manipulated who would readily betray their neighbors, country, family and self - you'd have an entity composed of humanities lowest rung that's is incapable of anything but failure. If you empowered this moronic army of the damned, you'd be devolving humanity and detroying civilization. This is the current situation and fate of America and all other countries that share the feudal system of Neanderthals.

wanna know who the narcs are? they're the ones dressed like hippies. :)

I like your post btw.

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Do you say this because you were convinced the government was hiding alien contact and technology? If so it shows how brilliant their tactic was of tying all this human technology in with aliens.

I don't know what I can do to convince you i am a real person. Just examine the info I have posted and use your best judgment. As time goes on I think you will see indications that what I am saying is accurate. That is what has happened with me the more time goes on..

TheReverend
04-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Do you say this because you were convinced the government was hiding alien contact and technology? If so it shows how brilliant their tactic was of tying all this human technology in with aliens.

I don't know what I can do to convince you i am a real person. Just examine the info I have posted and use your best judgment. As time goes on I think you will see indications that what I am saying is accurate. That is what has happened with me the more time goes on..

Any hopes you're going to back up your claims with direct quotes and page numbers yet, or still just pulling a baja and bull****ting/trolling everything?

baja
04-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Any hopes you're going to back up your claims with direct quotes and page numbers yet, or still just pulling a baja and bull****ting/trolling everything?

For a guy that professes to hate me and regularly brags about having me on ignore you sure mention my name a lot.

I think I get under your skin because I point out that part of yourself that you despise.

Don't worry you're young, you will probably grow out of it and when you do you will have the added bonus of finally understanding why no matter how hard to try to be liked people still avoid you.

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 05:14 PM

Why should I post quotes when you have supposedly read the book? And you refuse to read a book Nick Cook endorses and recommends... from a guy he used as a source in the book...

It's obvious you have your head buried in the sand.. your ignoring my questions proves that as well..

TheReverend
04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Why should I post quotes when you have supposedly read the book?

Because it's not in the book.

You've already misquoted him and twisted his words SEVERAL times in this thread. The burden of proof is also on the guy making the absurd claims. Don't you want "open our eyes"?

Ante up or shut the **** up.

And you refuse to read a book Nick Cook endorses and recommends... from a guy he used as a source in the book...

It's obvious you have your head buried in the sand.. your ignoring my questions proves that as well..

Show a quote of him endorsing the book, and I'll check it out.

MacGruder
04-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Show me where I have misquoted Nick Cook, post proof or retract.

This is from the beginning of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion

"paul laViolette's investigations into this most msterious of subjects are at once fascinating and prescient."

Nick Cook, Author of The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology

"One of the boldest and most excitig books on gravity control to be put forward in our time. Paul LaViolette is an outstanding scientist and the first to reverse engineer the B-2s highly classified propulsion system.

Eugene Podkletnov PhD Professor of Chemistry, Tampere Finland

TheReverend
04-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Show me where I have misquoted Nick Cook, post proof or retract.

This is from the beginning of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion

Right here you obtuse idiot:

Like I said, nothing like that is in the video:

And that's an endorsement and a recommendation? People use words like that to describe fiction, you ****ing moron.

What you are is a bull**** artist and a lunatic who refuses to support his outlandish and offensive claims with ANY form of evidence.

You should be completely ****ing ashamed of yourself, but are probably too dim to even notice.

Want me to show you some real prescience? You're a ****ing failure within society so your own subconscious has created these outlandish distortions of reality so you can feel superior amidst your own shortcomings.

Last chance because my patience has run it's ****ing course with your myopic, obtuse, and downright stupid ****ing ass:

POST SOME GODDAMN QUOTES, PAGE NUMBERS OR ANY LEGITIMATE REFERENCE OR PLEASE SEE A ****ING THERAPIST.

baja
04-12-2011, 11:48 PM
LOL Gotcha

MacGruder
04-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Just goes to show that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink...

Paul LaViolette's book is not a fictional story.. to suggest Nick Cook would say what he did and allow his name to be used in the book endorsing it without believing it is credible is preposterous..

TheReverend
04-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Just goes to show that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink...

Paul LaViolette's book is not a fictional story.. to suggest Nick Cook would say what he did and allow his name to be used in the book endorsing it without believing it is credible is preposterous..

No quotes, no page numbers, no references.

Again.

Exactly...

You have nothing to offer society or the world. I pity you to the greatest extent of the word.

baja
04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
It takes a devoted narcissist to claim pity. When we understand we are all members of the "One" that is when we discover compassion.

Pity is indicative of how far from our true nature we have drifted and the current world condition is reflective of how extensive this malady is.

baja
04-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Buy Avatar and watch it as many times as it takes to get it.

alkemical
04-13-2011, 10:24 AM

When it comes to "aliens", i'm unsold as to their proof either way.

You have Aliester Crowley contacting LAM (http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm), and of course Jack Parsons.

I do suppose though, that Germany lost WWII, but the Nazi's won the war. (All the best Nazi's got jobs.)

TheReverend
04-13-2011, 10:44 AM
When it comes to "aliens", i'm unsold as to their proof either way.

You have Aliester Crowley contacting LAM (http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm), and of course Jack Parsons.

I do suppose though, that Germany lost WWII, but the Nazi's won the war. (All the best Nazi's got jobs.)

By "got jobs" do you mean "put to death"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials

As for the scientists/aerospace engineers the US and USSR raced to poach, these weren't monsters like Mengele that experimented by injecting ink into children's eyes or whole sale murderers, they were guys like von Braun who were forced to join the Nazi party because of their scientific qualifications. In fact, the only reason Einstein escaped was because he happened to be visiting the US when Hitler came to power and thus was able to simply not return.

alkemical
04-13-2011, 10:52 AM
By "got jobs" do you mean "put to death"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials

As for the scientists/aerospace engineers the US and USSR raced to poach, these weren't monsters like Mengele that experimented by injecting ink into children's eyes or whole sale murderers, they were guys like von Braun who were forced to join the Nazi party because of their scientific qualifications. In fact, the only reason Einstein escaped was because he happened to be visiting the US when Hitler came to power and thus was able to simply not return.

I said the best ones, didn't i?

TheReverend
04-13-2011, 11:04 AM
I said the best ones, didn't i?

The "Nazi's won the war" implies something very different. The "higher ups" were executed/killed themselves/a few escaped (and most of them were caught and killed). The only Nazi's who "got jobs" were those FORCED to join and because of that, I wouldn't personally quite call them "Nazis".

Von Braun was the equivalent of a Major. That's from "best" for the Nazi party, though I can see your point that his developments were probably the most important breakthroughs for them scientifically if that was what you meant.

alkemical
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
The "Nazi's won the war" implies something very different. The "higher ups" were executed/killed themselves/a few escaped (and most of them were caught and killed).

Von Braun was the equivalent of a Major. That's from "best" for the Nazi party, though I can see your point that his developments were probably the most important breakthroughs for them scientifically if that was what you meant.

"Best", "most talented", etc. I mean even the monsters who were toying with bioengineering - their work was carried over and used to make advancements. Just like in rocketry, etc.

The methodologies of social control pioneered by the Nazi's are still used today in media and social engineering.

What i'm NOT saying is that there is a secret cabal of Nazi's running the world...but that many of the "best practices" and "talents" were resourced.

I also understand concessions made by people to turn a blind eye to questionable things for what the pay off is as well.

baja
04-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Pharmaceutical Terrorism
The Backbone of Modern Medicine

Real strength comes from understanding history. When it comes to medicine and vaccines it is important to free our minds from the overriding conditioning that has been printed onto our brains like circuit boards. What we will find in history takes us right into the present, into a nightmare of unprecedented proportions, into the face of darkness that the world has tasted and forgotten, only to be hit again with on a scale that encircles the globe. When it comes to medicine we all look to the FDA and the CDC, the AMA and the APA for comfort and trust that what we eat, take as medicine, and give to our children in the form of vaccines is safe. It is to these people and organizations that we give our trust and blind faith. It has long been known, and is on official federal records and testimony that many of the people in these organizations shuffle back and forth or own stock in one or more of the major pharmaceutical firms who all share similar philosophies and practices. Many have been part of huge conglomerates that were broken up after WWII. Did you know that?

The people who bring you your Bayer Aspirin are the same folks who built and ran the Auschwitz Concentration Camp.

Auschwitz was the largest mass extermination factory in human history. Few people know that Auschwitz was a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben which now lives on as the Bayer Aspirin company. On April 14, 1941, in Ludwigshafen, Otto Armbrust, the IG Farben board member responsible for the Auschwitz project, stated to his IG Farben board colleagues, "our new friendship with the SS is a blessing. We have determined all measures integrating the concentration camps to benefit our company." The pharmaceutical departments of the IG Farben cartel used the victims of the concentration camps in their own way: thousands of them died during human experiments such as the testing of new vaccines.

Bayer experimental drugs were tested on Auschwitz prisoners. One of the SS doctors at Auschwitz, Dr. Helmut Vetter, a longtime Bayer employee, was involved in the testing of Bayer experimental vaccines and medicines on inmates. He was later executed for giving inmates fatal injections. "I have thrown myself into my work wholeheartedly," he wrote to his bosses at Bayer headquarters. "Especially as I have the opportunity to test our new preparations. I feel like I am in paradise."

The pharmaceutical and chemical giant I.G. Farben attempted to shake its abominable image through corporate restructuring and renaming after World War II and they succeeded beyond their wildest imagination. So great has been their success that the public has no idea that many of the men who were responsible for the worst atrocities known to mankind were able to carry on their work despite the demise of the Nazi regime. The story of pharmaceutical terrorism is the story of such men, which are the same men who are most responsible for creating the modern medical paradigm that, relies almost exclusively on drugs of highly toxic and poisonous natures. These men were in control of the large chemical and pharmaceutical companies well before Hitler reached puberty and were around well after his death.

http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/art_pharmaterror.html

MacGruder
04-13-2011, 10:04 PM
No quotes, no page numbers, no references.

Again.

Exactly...

You have nothing to offer society or the world. I pity you to the greatest extent of the word.

I'm getting tired of beating a dead horse that won't drink water.. but I just wanted to let you know that I just listened to a Nick Cook interview on Art Bell's Coast to Coast radio from 2005 and Art Bell asks Nick Cook straight up if he believes an antigravity craft has flown and he says yes.

He also says in the interview that he has seen an actual device that makes zero point energy and was going to include the details of it in the sequel to The Hunt for Zero point.. he wanted to wait until he had a documented true antigravity device along with it that he witnessed before he came out with the second book. We are still waiting but I don't think it's going to be long now.

TheReverend
04-14-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm getting tired of beating a dead horse that won't drink water..

Try bringing it some ****ing water.

but I just wanted to let you know that I just listened to a Nick Cook interview on Art Bell's Coast to Coast radio

lol color me stunned that you were listening to Coast to Coast AM

from 2005 and Art Bell asks Nick Cook straight up if he believes an antigravity craft has flown and he says yes.

He also says in the interview that he has seen an actual device that makes zero point energy and was going to include the details of it in the sequel to The Hunt for Zero point.. he wanted to wait until he had a documented true antigravity device along with it that he witnessed before he came out with the second book. We are still waiting but I don't think it's going to be long now.

Sure thing, man.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_led76cPEmU1qdlkgg.gif

HAT
04-14-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm getting tired of beating a dead horse that won't drink water..

So can you do us Bronco fans a favor and GTFO?

I'm down with Hippie freaks/Conspiracy theorists/Slow learners/Drug addicts, etc around here as long as they contribute to Bronco talk every now and again.

As an admitted Tebow/UF worshiper....You're making your boy look bad.

MacGruder
04-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Try bringing it some ****ing water.

lol color me stunned that you were listening to Coast to Coast AM

Sure thing, man.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_led76cPEmU1qdlkgg.gif

You wanted quotes.. it doesn't get anymore straight forward than that..

"Yes"

Find the recording.. it's easy if you try...

PS I don't normally listen to Art Bell.. he runs a lot of disinfo.

MacGruder
04-14-2011, 12:28 AM
So can you do us Bronco fans a favor and GTFO?

I'm down with Hippie freaks/Conspiracy theorists/Slow learners/Drug addicts, etc around here as long as they contribute to Bronco talk every now and again.

As an admitted Tebow/UF worshiper....You're making your boy look bad.

Bronco talk? There's no NFL genius... it may not come back until all this new world order stuff blows over.. and that isn't just a coincidence..

Besides.. I don't mind if Tebow moves to another team anyway.. but a great player (Elway) does not make a great manager of an organization.. ask Michael Jordan and Kwame Brown.. it may be best if Tebow gets off this fail train. Even Tebow may not be able to save Elway and Fox..

HAT
04-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Cool beans Taco.

TheReverend
04-14-2011, 12:41 AM
You wanted quotes.. it doesn't get anymore straight forward than that..

You don't know what quotes are do you?

"Yes"

Find the recording.. it's easy if you try...

PS I don't normally listen to Art Bell.. he runs a lot of disinfo.

Bronco talk? There's no NFL genius... it may not come back until all this new world order stuff blows over.. and that isn't just a coincidence..

http://wiki.wetfish.net/upload/75cf7093-410c-4f67-13e1-f9bfdd5e7268.jpg

HAT
04-14-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm getting tired of beating a dead horse that won't drink water.. but I just wanted to let you know that I just listened to a Nick Cook interview on Art Bell's Coast to Coast radio from 2005 and Art Bell asks Nick Cook straight up if he believes an antigravity craft has flown and he says yes.

WWTTD

???