PDA

View Full Version : Craziest or Funniest places you've gotten laid

Doggcow
03-31-2011, 11:56 AM
A Sister thread to our said, thread.

Mine would either be:

at the lounge during a Finger Eleven concert.

or the Pediatric Ward of the Hospital.

or the "Family Restrooms" at the mall.

or on the hood of my car at the parking garage (I guess technically "I" didn't get laid on it though)

Pony Boy
03-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Church camp

(Falls Creek for all you Okies)

Smiling Assassin27
03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Church camp

Hell, who DIDN'T? ;)

Willynowei
03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Most recently, in the dressing room while she was trying on a $300 dress. It definitely had a few spots on it when it was all over.

Doggcow
03-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Most recently, in the dressing room while she was trying on a $300 dress. It definitely had a few spots on it when it was all over.

I love marking my territory too.

Pony Boy
03-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Hell, who DIDN'T? ;)

Trust me on this one..... if you went to Falls Creek church camp in Oklahoma when you were 13 or 14 and came home a virgin then you were a homo..... every boy that went there, came home a man....

oubronco
03-31-2011, 12:08 PM
On the courthouse steps when i was young

underrated29
03-31-2011, 12:17 PM
On the bed in model homes..The ones that they show and furnish for people to walk through and buy.

I got caught having sex outside at night on the back of a cruise ship at about 4am....F***ing C8ck blocker!-had to finish her in the bathroom- and anyone who has been on a cruise knows those bathrooms are so small with a hard on your pecker touches the opposite wall.

While driving up I70 to go snowboarding.

oubronco
03-31-2011, 12:21 PM
On the front of the boat at Dripping Springs cove on Grand lake with alot of people watching

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Hell, who DIDN'T? ;)

I lost my virginity at Id-Ra-Ha-Je (I'd rather have Jesus) in Bailey, Colorado.

Endy
03-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Storage closet next to the chemistry classroom at Wheat Ridge High School. During class.

oubronco
03-31-2011, 12:26 PM
On a trampoline was probably one of my favorites

Swings are fun as well

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 12:27 PM
Does getting head while driving count?

Either most of the folks here are lying, crazy, or I'm a prude.

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Does a photo storage closet on the USS John F Kennedy during deployment with a cute but slightly overweight and somewhat white-trashy female Sailor count?

I probably shouldn't disclose that one.

HooptyHoops
03-31-2011, 12:32 PM
On the bed, while her sister was asleep on another bed in the same room!

AZorange1
03-31-2011, 12:33 PM
Comes in 2 parts;

1. Married: On top of a hi-rise Building along Burbank Airport so all the planes taking off could see the rooftop easy. (her idea)

2. Single: A Salvation Army chick (Corp. Hdqtrs Denver) onher desk after everyone left for the day. (was doing a remodel there)

AZorange1
03-31-2011, 12:39 PM
Long as we're branching off from the main thread, how about a thread asking you have ever got your "wings".

Quoydogs
03-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh I like this game .

Craziest place was the cat walk under the Prine Bridge in Idaho. I'll see if I can fine a picture that was fricken nuts. Excuse the pun.

Best line. Drunk at a bar and said your sister was fantastic, there is no way you could be better then her. Needles to say she wasn't. :thumbsup:

I'm in the 486 foot club !

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=28323&stc=1&d=1301600059

Quoydogs
03-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Long as we're branching off from the main thread, how about a thread asking you have ever got your "wings".

On accident or intentionally should also be put on this one.

RhymesayersDU
03-31-2011, 12:46 PM
Road head, of course.

Back seat of my car in my high school's parking lot, after I had graduated.

At DU in my work study boss's office. Not with my boss, for clarification.

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2011, 12:49 PM
50 yard line Lane Stadium center, Blacksburg.

55CrushEm
03-31-2011, 12:50 PM
A Sister thread to our said, thread.

Mine would either be:

at the lounge during a Finger Eleven concert.

or the Pediatric Ward of the Hospital.

or the "Family Restrooms" at the mall.

or on the hood of my car at the parking garage (I guess technically "I" didn't get laid on it though)

Pure class.

55CrushEm
03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
On a washing machine......in my college dorm.

SouthStndJunkie
03-31-2011, 12:55 PM
In my boss' office (not orifice) when he was gone for the day.

McDman
03-31-2011, 12:56 PM
In a hotel room with three people in the room about 2 feet from us while they slept, did it that night and the next morning. One guy was awake during the morning session but he was asleep on the floor and had his hearing aids out.

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 12:57 PM
On the bed, while her sister was asleep on another bed in the same room!

Brussels, BE:

Dude... when I was in Brussels for CES they put me and another kid in a hotel room at the Brussels Royal Crowne Plaza. We had to share a bed.... I was exhausted so I went back to the room at 11 or so. I had dinner with some friends and we went to Cafe Delirium (http://www.deliriumcafe.be/). I only had five beers, but we're talking Belgium, so that's like 9-11 American beers.

I'm in bed, 3am the light suddenly comes one and my roommate and these two Flemish girls come in... he's making out with one and the other is worried about a third girl that they lost. Basically, my roommate convinced her that the third girl came back to the hotel with another one of our friends - a blatant lie, but whatever. Anyway, he concludes, it's time to go to bed. Lights go off and things start to happen with my roommate and this other girl they're having sex in my ****ing bed. The four of us are in bed together and I'm literally doing nothing because I wanted to sleep, so I leave the room and literally set up in the hallway. He follows me out, and assaults my manhood, as he brought back the brunette especially for me. I look at the girl and say, "Ik wil vind je vriend" (I'm going to find your friend). I called the other guy who was with us, and they were in the lobby trying to call us. I take the girl to the lobby and lo and behold, reunited. When I get back to the hotel, the other girl is gone, and my roomate had opened up the mini fridge and was putting back scotch and watching How to Train your Dragon on hotel pay-per-view. Miserable experience.

McDman
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM

Mile high club?

RunSilentRunDeep
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM
...and one time, at band camp...

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 12:59 PM
On a washing machine......in my college dorm.

I did it on a washing machine in a bar basement in Manhattan during NYC Fleet Week. I was 19, but I was telling everyone I was 23 (since they don't card in NYC) and it was her 21st birthday. I think her name was Nicole... she was from Connecticut and attended Yale... I remember that much.

BroncoSojia
03-31-2011, 01:11 PM
In a vacant apartment building near my neighborhood when I was 16. I got horrid friction burns from the carpet on my knees.

McDman
03-31-2011, 01:13 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/usc-roof-sex-scandal-photos-nsfw?s=mobile

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 01:16 PM
In a vacant apartment building near my neighborhood when I was 16. I got horrid friction burns from the carpet on my knees.

I hate that ****. That's why you always go cowgirl on carpet. (Unless you like the girl.)

Que
03-31-2011, 01:24 PM
On a hobie cat under sail with a pontoon out of the water. Did not get laid but got, well, what I needed. Let's hear it for calm seas and the fact that we didn't capsize. Might have been painful experience...

worm
03-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Gondola at Heavenly, South Lake Tahoe. There was a 6min time constraint that added to the performance pressure.

Lots of places that we were interrupted. A hostel in Brindisi Italy where an ancient nun started wailing on us with a cane was the most painful. A Mormon Church parking lot where two cop cars showed up was the most embarrassing.

underrated29
03-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Gondola at Heavenly, South Lake Tahoe. There was a 6min time constraint that added to the performance pressure.

Lots of places that we were interrupted. A hostel in Brindisi Italy where an ancient nun started wailing on us with a cane was the most painful. A Mormon Church parking lot where two cop cars showed up was the most embarrassing.

Oh yeah, the gondola at keystone for Night riding. It is like a 5 minute ride. That one sucked though, because of the boots I had to stand all weird and my legs were on fire from the frog type position.

Good call.

MplsBronco
03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
In a cemetery (at night).

Blart
03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
In the butt

worm
03-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh yeah, the gondola at keystone for Night riding. It is like a 5 minute ride. That one sucked though, because of the boots I had to stand all weird and my legs were on fire from the frog type position.

Good call.

Too funny. Had the same issue. We had done a couple dry runs to plan it out. The Langes were very unforgiving. Shouldn't ski boots be designed for this??

broncoblue
03-31-2011, 01:50 PM
with a dwarf

Jason in LA
03-31-2011, 01:51 PM
In a massage parlor (wasn't with an employee)

In the sculpture garden at UCLA. Inside that bowl like structure.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CULWYCEvos0/ShouVpUkEqI/AAAAAAAADu4/EQcOi72_0mg/s400/UCLA+087.JPG

crawdad
03-31-2011, 01:53 PM
On I-285 driving around Atlanta, on the roof of the Peachtree Hotel.

Willynowei
03-31-2011, 02:10 PM
I love marking my territory too.

Oh those spots weren't from just me, it was during her period! LOL

On the front of the boat at Dripping Springs cove on Grand lake with alot of people watching

Hahaha thats amazing, I still haven't gotten one to agree to it knowing before hand that others would be watching.

On my 22nd b-day, a girl I hadn't seen in a couple years showed up for the party that had over 100 people in my basement (Parents were overseas). She gave me my bday present in my bedroom which was connected to the bathroom, which had a window that overlooked the deck. See where this is going?

The door to the bathroom was open, there's no curtains on the window in the bathroom and its plenty large to see EVERYTHING. We're halfway through it when I see my buddies fist pumping through the window. At that point, I'll be honest, my biggest worry was performing infront of an audience, so I just pretended that I was imagining things as best as I could and concentrated on the main act.

Turned out that 20 something people had seen the dirty deed (most had left, it was around 3am), friends waited until she left to start high fiving. I will never forget it, she will never know.

Drunk Monkey
03-31-2011, 02:21 PM
The London Tube. Piccadilly line from Northfields to Earl Court. We had to stop to change trains. Our carriage was empty but the 10 or so people who were in the next carriage did get off briefly to applaud.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-31-2011, 02:24 PM
High School Teacher Boyfriend's Bed.

Dr. Broncenstein
03-31-2011, 02:31 PM
In the butt

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Inkana7
03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
High School Teacher Boyfriend's Bed.

I'm intrigued.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-31-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm intrigued.

Long story short: High School Teacher asked me out I said yes went over to her boyfriend's house on Sunday lost my virginity and got an A in the class.

SportinOne
03-31-2011, 02:38 PM
when i was in the navy i got put on restriction halfway through deployment for a curfew violation.. i was pissed, as i would now miss the next two port visits. after about the third day of being on restriction, this cute little blonde girl approaches me and we hit it off instantly.. we're instant friends, and the very first port visit, while we are basically the only ones on the ship save for people on duty, she shows up at my work center (which locks by key code) with two 20 oz. bottles filled with whisky. we proceed to get trashed (our first taste of alcohol in months) and do it on and all over my bosses desk (which he is very particular about). We then proceed to do it in every work center that i had access to, including a vacant one that was used by marines before they exited the ship. This became our permanent **** room for the rest of deployment. Sometimes she would even sneak into my birthing at night and we'd **** around while 2 people slept in the bunks below me and 3 right across from me.

Boobs McGee
03-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Speaking of grand lake... I was a tour guide for two summers on it, strangely enough didn't utilize those boats until I came back years later. LOTS of public grand lake sex haha. Just out of curiosity, where's dripping springs cove? Are you talking down by the east inlet?

broncocalijohn
03-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Does getting head while driving count?

Either most of the folks here are lying, crazy, or I'm a prude.

I got rear ended (not blart style) after swerving to miss a sudden stopped car. Car behind me then followed me into the emergency lane and nailed me. TG my girlfriend used more lip than teeth.

Best place (weirdest place is always the best place) was in Lake Havasu during Spring Break in the Crazy Horse campground. I ran into one of my sister's friends and partied with her until cops broke up the underage drink fest (I think me and 8 other people were at least 21 out of 100) and took her around the bend and nailed her against a tree laying down. Someone's tent and trailer about 10 yards away.

Other great spots is doing it somewhere that your buddy would not approve of like his or his parents bed. Better would be nailing his sister in his bed !Booya!

broncocalijohn
03-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Brussels, BE:

I'm in bed, 3am the light suddenly comes one and my roommate and these two Flemish girls come in... he's making out with one and the other is worried about a third girl that they lost. Basically, my roommate convinced her that the third girl came back to the hotel with another one of our friends - a blatant lie, but whatever. Anyway, he concludes, it's time to go to bed. Lights go off and things start to happen with my roommate and this other girl they're having sex in my ****ing bed. The four of us are in bed together and I'm literally doing nothing because I wanted to sleep, so I leave the room and literally set up in the hallway. He follows me out, and assaults my manhood, as he brought back the brunette especially for me. I look at the girl and say, "Ik wil vind je vriend" (I'm going to find your friend). I called the other guy who was with us, and they were in the lobby trying to call us. I take the girl to the lobby and lo and behold, reunited. When I get back to the hotel, the other girl is gone, and my roomate had opened up the mini fridge and was putting back scotch and watching How to Train your Dragon on hotel pay-per-view. Miserable experience.

Not for him but for your homo ass. HE BROUGHT ONE BACK FOR YOU! You didnt even have to work for it! No money was spent and she was at your feet. That dude should be a friend for life. No points for you.

oubronco
03-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Oh those spots weren't from just me, it was during her period! LOL

Hahaha thats amazing, I still haven't gotten one to agree to it knowing before hand that others would be watching.

On my 22nd b-day, a girl I hadn't seen in a couple years showed up for the party that had over 100 people in my basement (Parents were overseas). She gave me my bday present in my bedroom which was connected to the bathroom, which had a window that overlooked the deck. See where this is going?

The door to the bathroom was open, there's no curtains on the window in the bathroom and its plenty large to see EVERYTHING. We're halfway through it when I see my buddies fist pumping through the window. At that point, I'll be honest, my biggest worry was performing infront of an audience, so I just pretended that I was imagining things as best as I could and concentrated on the main act.

Turned out that 20 something people had seen the dirty deed (most had left, it was around 3am), friends waited until she left to start high fiving. I will never forget it, she will never know.

Lot's of booze and naked chicks all around helps

oubronco
03-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Speaking of grand lake... I was a tour guide for two summers on it, strangely enough didn't utilize those boats until I came back years later. LOTS of public grand lake sex haha. Just out of curiosity, where's dripping springs cove? Are you talking down by the east inlet?

It's across the lake from Shangri la

underrated29
03-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Who is the person on here who got head from his girlfriends mom by mistake and then had to ride the rest of the car trip home with her dad all pissed off. That is one of my favs ever!!!

Quoydogs
03-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Who is the person on here who got head from his girlfriends mom by mistake and then had to ride the rest of the car trip home with her dad all pissed off. That is one of my favs ever!!!

I don't know but I need to hear that story.

Drunk Monkey
03-31-2011, 03:15 PM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89464&highlight=girlfriend+mom

post 8

underrated29
03-31-2011, 03:16 PM

Oh its awesome....It is in the embarassing/ awkard things that happend to you thread...I wish I could find it. But I cant.....

underrated29
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM

post 8

THANKS!!!!

LMAO- I love that story. Friggin Hilarious!

Drunk Monkey
03-31-2011, 03:26 PM
THANKS!!!!

LMAO- I love that story. Friggin Hilarious!

no joke, that is one misunderstanding you can't come back from.

Irish Stout
03-31-2011, 03:30 PM
It's across the lake from Shangri la

I think you two are talking about two different Grand Lakes. One in CO and one in OK. I might be wrong.

When I was 19 I had sex in a swimming pool outside a big hotel with a blonde 27 year old from Texas. We were in Costa Rica and the sun was just coming up. I was very proud of myself for nailing an older chick.

oubronco
03-31-2011, 03:37 PM
I think you two are talking about two different Grand Lakes. One in CO and one in OK. I might be wrong.

When I was 19 I had sex in a swimming pool outside a big hotel with a blonde 27 year old from Texas. We were in Costa Rica and the sun was just coming up. I was very proud of myself for nailing an older chick.

Yes i'm talking about Oklahoma and Broncomanforever that would be one fuccked up ordeal the only thing better would of been if she would of swallowed a big load

Mogulseeker
03-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Not for him but for your homo ass. HE BROUGHT ONE BACK FOR YOU! You didnt even have to work for it! No money was spent and she was at your feet. That dude should be a friend for life. No points for you.

The girls were 16, which is legal in Belgium, but it still isn't right.

A couple of weeks later I went home with a Dutch girl, and found myself in her bed after some foreplay. When I saw the teddy bears and her pictures on the wall that seemed fairly recent but she looked young, I asked her age... she was 17. I left.

Those ****ing crazy Dutchies. Newsweek magazine had an article about the Dutch people... they're the 3rd most sexually active country in the world and they have the youngest start dates in terms of people losing their virginity. They also have among the lowest levels of STDs and teen pregnancy. Weird.

I'm 24 and I draw the line at 21 now.

There's also this:

http://roaring20sblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/chris_hansen1.jpg

iforgotmypassword
03-31-2011, 04:30 PM

Quoydogs
03-31-2011, 04:37 PM

post 8

That is classic ! :notworthy

Popps
03-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Laundry room in an apartment complex.... twice. Different complexes, different girls. Other details are foggy.

spdavis3
03-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Flagstaff mountain picknic table.

Doggcow
03-31-2011, 06:37 PM
The girls were 16, which is legal in Belgium, but it still isn't right.

A couple of weeks later I went home with a Dutch girl, and found myself in her bed after some foreplay. When I saw the teddy bears and her pictures on the wall that seemed fairly recent but she looked young, I asked her age... she was 17. I left.

Those ****ing crazy Dutchies. Newsweek magazine had an article about the Dutch people... they're the 3rd most sexually active country in the world and they have the youngest start dates in terms of people losing their virginity. They also have among the lowest levels of STDs and teen pregnancy. Weird.

I'm 24 and I draw the line at 21 now.

It's kind of like how my gf now is. She was raised, super-mega-christian... So inevitably she ****s like a pornstar in spite of her parents. Thanks mom and dad ;)

I think it's because it's acceptable in the culture, so they are more educated about it, and not being sneaky or having to break any rules or norms to do it, so kids are much safer about it.

I feel like legalizing weed would have a lot of the same effect.

Chris
03-31-2011, 07:57 PM
I would like to be placed inside one of those Russian zero gravity planes with five naked Russian women and six open bottles of vodka.

EDIT: Baja is going to tell us he once did it at the drive-in theater.

OABB
03-31-2011, 08:52 PM
in the butt bob.

Quoydogs
03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
I would like to be placed inside one of those Russian zero gravity planes with five naked Russian women and six open bottles of vodka.

EDIT: Baja is going to tell us he once did it at the drive-in theater.

I don't know if zero gravity and launching a load is a good idea. Just sayin'

Doggcow
03-31-2011, 08:59 PM

The planes only experience zero gravity for like 12 seconds or something. Hopefully he can make it....

bowtown
03-31-2011, 09:04 PM
The planes only experience zero gravity for like 12 seconds or something. Hopefully he can make it....

He'll make it and have 10 seconds to smoke a cig.

peacepipe
03-31-2011, 10:19 PM
haven't read all the post but I hazard to guess most post are BS.

Doggcow
03-31-2011, 10:57 PM

Sounds like you need to be more adventurous, or find a freaky girl.

I can't go back now though. She's like when I got my first blackberry... No way I'm going back to the old, conventional, boring phones.

broncocalijohn
03-31-2011, 11:22 PM

I guess you thought doing it missionary style on the coach was some crazy sex.

One of the best I was witnessed to was a guy Bryan from high school was into a my best friend's date's friend so we all went to a high school/college party and they took off somewhere. We were ready to leave but couldnt find the two. After searching for 15 minutes, we went outside and Bryan was walking back from the woods. We asked him where he went and where was the other girl. In front of my buddies date stated, "****ed her and left her back in the forest." It wasnt a huge forest as many homes were around but she had no clue where she was at that time of night. Took another 15 minutes for her to find her way back to the car/party. Classic teenage story on how bad boys can be.

broncosteven
03-31-2011, 11:23 PM
The wife and I did heavy petting during the entire movie of Star Wars Empire Strikes back, couldn't get home fast enough. But tht was pre-kids.

We went to some party with my wifes friends and there were people sleeping all over the place in her tiny 1 bed room aparment and we managed to screw while everyone one else crashed in the living room with the door open.

SoCalBronco
03-31-2011, 11:33 PM
The wife and I did heavy petting during the entire movie of Star Wars Empire Strikes back, couldn't get home fast enough. But tht was pre-kids.

We went to some party with my wifes friends and there were people sleeping all over the place in her tiny 1 bed room aparment and we managed to screw while everyone one else crashed in the living room with the door open.

Failure was obviously not an option.

Los Broncos
04-01-2011, 12:18 AM
7-11 bathroom, and also on a life guard tower at the beach, fun times.

Carmelo15
04-01-2011, 01:18 AM
About 3 years ago I used to work at Sears at the Merchandise pick-up. So I was in & out of the warehouse all shift. Anyways this girl from the Lawn & Garden department used to flirt with me all the time in the breakroom. I would text her and try to meet up with her but we never got the chance to. She was moving off to Arizona for college so on her last day of work, she finds me in the warehouse and asks me if I know a private spot we can go (no cameras) . I take her to a small room where we keep the vacuums. We get down for about 2 hours, both of us on the clock. She had the body of a goddess and she was nasty too. Think Beverly Johnson at 19 years old. Best sex of my life.

SoonerBronco
04-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Church camp

(Falls Creek for all you Okies)

You and everyone else...

Requiem
04-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Empty Pepsi machine outside a hardware store. Wow.

Abqbronco
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
In a hotel room with three people in the room about 2 feet from us while they slept, did it that night and the next morning. One guy was awake during the morning session but he was asleep on the floor and had his hearing aids out.

I started reading this and I was all... Whoooaaa!!! Then I got to the last sentence and I was all... Ewww!!!!

McDman
04-01-2011, 09:45 AM
I started reading this and I was all... Whoooaaa!!! Then I got to the last sentence and I was all... Ewww!!!!

He couldn't hear it!

FISH
04-01-2011, 09:59 AM
On a Greyhound Bus....and in the doctors office while he was in the next room. And of course the obligatory clothing store changing room

LonghornBronco
04-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Bathroom at the "Boiler Room" Auraria campus.

Chris
04-01-2011, 10:15 AM

Probably like doing it in a pool. Still, worth a shot. Would be interesting if you also included some farm animals or perhaps a rabid dog.

bronclvr
04-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Central Park in Denver (in broad daylight)-there were so many places in & around Denver I can't list them all-

55CrushEm
04-01-2011, 10:35 AM

:spit:

The mission was called the successful failure.

55CrushEm
04-01-2011, 10:37 AM
About 3 years ago I used to work at Sears at the Merchandise pick-up. So I was in & out of the warehouse all shift. Anyways this girl from the Lawn & Garden department used to flirt with me all the time in the breakroom. I would text her and try to meet up with her but we never got the chance to. She was moving off to Arizona for college so on her last day of work, she finds me in the warehouse and asks me if I know a private spot we can go (no cameras) . I take her to a small room where we keep the vacuums. We get down for about 2 hours, both of us on the clock. She had the body of a goddess and she was nasty too. Think Beverly Johnson at 19 years old. Best sex of my life.

2 hours.......bravo. :notworthy

I'm married with 3 kids, so that **** doesn't happen to me anymore.

55CrushEm
04-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Probably like doing it in a pool. Still, worth a shot. Would be interesting if you also included some farm animals or perhaps a rabid dog.

Doing it in a pool is overrated. Water washes away the lubrication....it doesn't enhance it.

bronclvr
04-01-2011, 10:44 AM

Just wait 'til they move out...........:wiggle:

Quoydogs
04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Doing it in a pool is overrated. Water washes away the lubrication....it doesn't enhance it.

Agreed, Hot tube is the same thing. It sure is nice to get things started though.

McDman
04-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah, water sex sucks.

I had sex in a hot tub at an apartment complex but it wasn't very cool.

Archer81
04-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Yeah, water sex sucks.

I had sex in a hot tub at an apartment complex but it wasn't very cool.

You and everyone else in that complex...the froth is not from the water my friend.

:Broncos:

Mogulseeker
04-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Never had water sex. Never will. Thats how infections happen.

bronco militia
04-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Never had water sex. Never will. Thats how infections happen.

yeah, if you have a vagina Ha!Ha!

Mogulseeker
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
yeah, if you have a vagina Ha!Ha!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pcNSb6wgH4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoLifer
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
After the office had closed for the night, with my girlfriend on my boss' desk. That was a good time.

Punisher
04-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Behind a School

Bathroom in the mall

In my car

Carmelo15
04-01-2011, 02:18 PM
2 hours.......bravo. :notworthy

Haha I was 21 at the time

broncosteven
04-01-2011, 02:24 PM

The funny thing was that I really wanted to see Empire Strikes Back, it was back in the late 90's when they released it in the theater but I will now always have fond memories of Emprire.

Boomhauer
04-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Not so much the place, but the situation.
Pulled off the freeway in a hurry and got to business. As room was limited in my ride (sport coupe) it ended up doggy style with my head and shoulders out the sunroof, stradling the armrest with my girls face in the backseat. After watching the cars drive past for a bit I wondered what a passerby would think looking back. An image of the old fashion wooden toy cars with a painted round head stuck in my mind. I couldn't stop chuckling at the thought, listening to the parking brake squeak, looking around at the stars, trees and cars, and occasionally checking my girls backside. Eventually I climbed back inside for a new position, but every time with her afterwards, the thought of that situation made me laugh a bit.
http://images3.ape2zebra.ca/thumbs/0003967_440-vilac-black-old-sports-car-lacquered-wooden-car.png