PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lauer Shocks

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hdaGSU6U2G" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hdaGSU6U2G" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

enjolras
03-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.

gunns
03-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.

OMG no ****.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-30-2011, 04:12 PM

So your saying that Al Qaeda should get help from us.

Chris
03-30-2011, 04:21 PM
That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-30-2011, 04:23 PM
That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.

And...............

Smiling Assassin27
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM

Have you seen who our president is, folks? :rofl:

DarkHorse30
03-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Have you seen who our president is, folks? :rofl:

naw, he's hilarious......57 states..... ha ha ha ha, and us idiots still elected the brain fart.....

Rohirrim
03-30-2011, 05:05 PM
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow. Ha!

Bronco Yoda
03-30-2011, 05:17 PM
We need to clone her and strap them all to our military vehicles. Her deflection powers are great.

DarkHorse30
03-30-2011, 05:26 PM
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow. Ha!

What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....

Chris
03-30-2011, 05:42 PM
This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.

Obushma
03-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.

Any chance you can link me a site at the number of women and children we saved with our airstrikes?

Here's a link I found.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1105ap_af_libya_civilian_death.html

Libyan toddler dies, family says from airstrike
Nizha Abdel-Salam and her family say her 18-month old son Sirajuddin al-Sweisi was killed when debris pierced the wall of their home as NATO airstrikes hit an ammunition near their village of Khorum early Tuesday morning.

"The house shook and there was so much dust everywhere we couldn't see in front of us," she said.

The family's account of the child's death could not be independently confirmed. The Libyan government says more than 100 people have been killed by airstrikes since the international campaign began on March 19. It says the number includes civilians and military personnel, but it has not provided a breakdown

Chris
03-30-2011, 06:36 PM
http://cornellsun.com/files/images/jerry1.thumbnail.jpg

DarkHorse30
03-30-2011, 07:16 PM
This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.

Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Take more vacations, 57, and stay away from Washington, please.

ColoradoDarin
03-30-2011, 07:28 PM

History man, study it.

"Ma Ma, Where's my Pa?, Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!"

shaunroach
03-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Obama is clearly not an idiot.

gunns
03-30-2011, 08:01 PM
What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....

This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?

Broncojef
03-30-2011, 08:22 PM
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?

Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.

Broncojef
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM

Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.

That One Guy
03-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.

LOL

As if it should be applauded that Obama is bombing a foreign country and congress hasn't formally authorized it...

Dukes
03-30-2011, 08:47 PM

Bush never declared war either

enjolras
03-30-2011, 08:50 PM
My god.. if you think Bachman and Obama are intellectually comparable, you are just a world class idiot.

Rohirrim
03-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.

Obama issued an executive order to the CIA to start supplying the rebels with arms weeks ago, speaking of reality.
http://www.businessinsider.com/libya-wednesday-march-30-2011-3

When Reagan was giving guns to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, the Right thought he was a hero. Those mujahadeen turned into the Taliban and Al Queda.

The Right always seems to "discover" things only when some Democrat is doing it. Suddenly, they deeply care about constitutional processes that Bush ignored habitually. When Cheney was in the Reagan WH deficits didn't matter. Suddenly, it's all the Right cares about.

blah, blah, blah

BroncoMan4ever
03-30-2011, 09:29 PM

Democrats in office are still pussies. the last strong deomcratic president was FDR. you can make a case for JFK but with his short term in office who can really say.

since them, all the democratic party has been is the other option to the republicans.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Obama is clearly not an idiot.

Explain?

Killericon
03-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Explain?

He can form coherent thoughts.

You can think he's wrong, and I'll gladly respect that opinion, but to say that's he's stupid is pretty silly.

Paladin
03-30-2011, 11:32 PM
So your saying that Al Qaeda should get help from us.

As Mock would say, "your a fugging idoit. Buy a vowel".

Paladin
03-30-2011, 11:33 PM

"Your a fuggin idiot" Mock

Paladin
03-30-2011, 11:35 PM

"Your a fuggin idiot"

Paladin
03-30-2011, 11:36 PM
History man, study it.

"Ma Ma, Where's my Pa?, Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!"

Too bad you don't have a brain. Racist bastarge.

UberBroncoMan
03-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Gord damnit. Thur tekkin r jobs!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/brj2UkUPjCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Is that the best you got? Really? You think that explains it. Wow, just wow.

Kaylore
03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Obama isn't dumb. He's just lazy and has never worked in a bi-partisan atmosphere or done anything of substance in Politics besides getting elected. I think he underestimated how difficult Washington can be, even (or especially) getting your own party to go along with you. This happens to "outsider" candidates all the time. They lack the connections and knowledge of the nuances of the beltway to hit the ground running. I'm not sure Obama wants to put in the time to get himself there, though. We'll see...

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 08:17 AM
"Your a fuggin idiot"

Uooo. Name calling. You hurt my feelings.

woodall
03-31-2011, 11:27 AM
You can disagree with Obama's politics and decision making all you want. We are all entitled to an opinion, but he graduated Magna Cum Laude Honors from Harvard Law School in 1991 so if you actually believe he is stupid then you are an idiot.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 11:54 AM
You can disagree with Obama's politics and decision making all you want. We are all entitled to an opinion, but he graduated Magna Cum Laude Honors from Harvard Law School in 1991 so if you actually believe he is stupid then you are an idiot.

He also sold drugs. What's your point?

woodall
03-31-2011, 01:12 PM
He also sold drugs. What's your point?

My point is fairly obvious. Do you have any evidence he sold drugs or is this another ridiculous claim like his supposed lack of a U.S. birth certificate? What are your intellectual credentials? You claim he is unintelligent. Do you think you could graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 02:08 PM
My point is fairly obvious. Do you have any evidence he sold drugs or is this another ridiculous claim like his supposed lack of a U.S. birth certificate? What are your intellectual credentials? You claim he is unintelligent. Do you think you could graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard?

No. I saying that the guy knew how to hustle. Thing is he only knows how to hustle stupid people.

Also, In his book he said he was poor. He used drugs. You don't think he didn't pass on some of his drugs for some cash?

enjolras
03-31-2011, 02:49 PM
- Nobody gets elected president by being lazy.
- Obama has remained consistent with his criticisms of Bush. The issue wasn't with the concept of war, but with the manner in which it was conducted. Obama formed a coalition (or at least joined into one) and has remain only partially committed to action in Libya. This type of action with international consensus is exactly what he said he'd do.

But more importantly, this is about Bachman who is provably an idiot. You right-wingers should be embarrassed that this woman exists, much less representing people in the most powerful government on earth.

woodall
03-31-2011, 03:34 PM
No. I saying that the guy knew how to hustle. Thing is he only knows how to hustle stupid people.

Also, In his book he said he was poor. He used drugs. You don't think he didn't pass on some of his drugs for some cash?

Guessing that he dealt drugs is quite a leap to make with the zero evidence that you possess. I know people who smoke weed and none of those that I know deal weed.

So are you saying that he hustled the "stupid people" at Harvard?

Flex Gunmetal
03-31-2011, 03:51 PM

Seriously?

Bush did cocaine with rich people. What's your point?

Find me a politician who claims he's never used and I will find you a liar.

These are the reaching claims that make Faux News so entertaining.

Flex Gunmetal
03-31-2011, 03:53 PM
- Nobody gets elected president by being lazy.
- Obama has remained consistent with his criticisms of Bush. The issue wasn't with the concept of war, but with the manner in which it was conducted. Obama formed a coalition (or at least joined into one) and has remain only partially committed to action in Libya. This type of action with international consensus is exactly what he said he'd do.

But more importantly, this is about Bachman who is provably an idiot. You right-wingers should be embarrassed that this woman exists, much less representing people in the most powerful government on earth.

A+

DivineBronco
03-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Bachman is one of those great signpost people. Where if you are talking to someone and they support her you can end the conversation with them right then and there you have learned all you need to know about them

ColoradoDarin
03-31-2011, 04:13 PM
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

Senator Barack Obama (neo-con)

Rohirrim
03-31-2011, 04:31 PM
All we are saying, is give peace a chance. ;D

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Seriously?

Bush did cocaine with rich people. What's your point?

Find me a politician who claims he's never used and I will find you a liar.

These are the reaching claims that make Faux News so entertaining.

You say that like it means something. It doesn't.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Guessing that he dealt drugs is quite a leap to make with the zero evidence that you possess. I know people who smoke weed and none of those that I know deal weed.

So are you saying that he hustled the "stupid people" at Harvard?

A degree means nothing. There are 14 years hustlers out there that'll take the pants off those eggheads anyday.

DarkHorse30
03-31-2011, 07:32 PM

So......Bush makes Obama smart, by comparison? Aren't you defeating your own argument?

57 states, baby.......