PDA

View Full Version : Movies you hated and are generally hated

uplink
03-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Twins

BowlenBall
03-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Batman and Robin

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2008/10/02/batman__robin_poster.jpg

Kaylore
03-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Batman and Robin

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2008/10/02/batman__robin_poster.jpg

Yeah that movie sucks.

For me:

http://getmovielink.com/images/covers/DungeonsAndDragons-1.jpg

Rohirrim
03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Just saw Skyline the other night. True suckitude.

Archer81
03-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Hannibal. Julianne Moore is not Jody Foster.

Cabin Fever

Jennifer's Body

Death at a Funeral (w/ Chris Rock. The english version was made in 2007...did we really need a remake three years later?)

Daredevil.

Spawn.

Dont Mess with the Zohan.

:Broncos:

Mjolnir
03-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Any Pauly Shore movie.

mkporter
03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Wanted to like it, Milla is hot, but man this was bad:

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Tom Hanks - The Burbs

Jason in LA
03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
I swear I have to read the titles to these threads a couple times so I know which one I'm posting in.

Major League 2.

BowlenBall
03-30-2011, 10:50 AM

Cabin Fever

Jennifer's Body

Death at a Funeral (w/ Chris Rock. The english version was made in 2007...did we really need a remake three years later?)

Daredevil.

Spawn.

Agree for the most part, but I thought Daredevil was somewhat interesting.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM
What was that POS with Halle Berry ... ummm Gothika!

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM

Don't stop there....

Perfect Stranger
Catwoman
Bulworth
The Flintstones

And that's just off the top of my head. She's had some real stinkers.

Retire #30!!!
03-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Land of the Lost
When in Rome (Although I love Kristen Bell)
Starship Troopers

and the Royal Tennanbaums F that POS

bronco militia
03-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Land of the Lost
Starship Troopers

I don't think most people hated Starship Troopers.

Jason in LA
03-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Don't stop there....

Perfect Stranger
Catwoman
Bulworth
The Flintstones

And that's just off the top of my head. She's had some real stinkers.

I liked Bulworth, but that was because of Warren Beatty's character. I didn't really care for Berry's character all that much. Don Cheadle was cool in that movie too.

BowlenBall
03-30-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't think most people hated Starship Troopers.

Weirdly, I enjoyed Starship Troopers, but hated the people that enjoyed Starship Troopers.

Does that make any sense?

Jason in LA
03-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Land of the Lost
Starship Troopers

Man, Royal Tennanbaums, I don't get how a movie with a cast that good could suck so bad.

bronco militia
03-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Weirdly, I enjoyed Starship Troopers, but hated the people that enjoyed Starship Troopers.

maybe....your ex wife/GF loved it too? ;D

Kaylore
03-30-2011, 11:18 AM

It does. It's the worst feeling when that happens because it creates a whole new level self-loathing and stranger resentment.

broncosteven
03-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Just saw Skyline the other night. True suckitude.

Yep, it is the Plan 9 from Outerspace of the new Millenium

Mjolnir
03-30-2011, 11:33 AM

Me as well. In fact, I thought of nominating it for the remake thread.

broncosteven
03-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Can anyone name a movie Zac Gadalflopiness(?) has been in that was any good outside of Hangover, which I thought was lame but others think it is better than Caddyshack?

Kaylore
03-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Can anyone name a movie Zac Gadalflopiness(?) has been in that was any good outside of Hangover, which I thought was lame but others think it is better than Caddyshack?

I really liked Dinner for Schmucks.

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2011, 01:02 PM

He had cameos in Up in the Air and Into the Wild which were both incredible movies IMO. Not due to him though.

Larger roles? What Happens in Vegas was ok. He was funny and not too over the top. I thought Dinner for Schmucks was pretty funny, but then again I was really drunk at the time I saw it.

broncosteven
03-30-2011, 01:09 PM
He had cameos in Up in the Air and Into the Wild which were both incredible movies IMO. Not due to him though.

Larger roles? What Happens in Vegas was ok. He was funny and not too over the top. I thought Dinner for Schmucks was pretty funny, but then again I was really drunk at the time I saw it.

I almost turned off Dinner for schmucks kept waiting for the diner part...the dinner part was ok but it was only a small fraction of the movie.

I don't remember him in Into the wild, was that the one with the kid who goes to Alaska and dies because he ate the wrong plant?

bronco militia
03-30-2011, 01:10 PM
I liked Due Date....

but yeah, he's the same guy in every movie

vancejohnson82
03-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Galifinakis is in a really weird comedy movie called "Visioneers"

i thought it was pretty good, but I can see this falling into the "Movies You Thought Were Good That Are Generally Hated"

BowlenBall
03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Here's one for this thread... the only children's movie I banned from our house... my son cried, but I insisted:

http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/199739.1020.A.jpg

The horror... the horror...

Beantown Bronco
03-30-2011, 01:44 PM
I don't remember him in Into the wild, was that the one with the kid who goes to Alaska and dies because he ate the wrong plant?

Yup.

Tom G
03-30-2011, 03:10 PM

Cabin Fever

Jennifer's Body

Daredevil.

Spawn.

Interesting.

I really liked "Hannible" as much as I liked "Silence..." And your comment that "Julianne Moore is not Jodi Foster" is puzzling(?). Julianne is at least as good an actress as Jodi. She has 5 Academy Award nominations (more than any other actor who has not won the award), 7 Golden Globe nominations (1 win), 1 Emmy Award, 7 Screen Actors Guild nominations, 41 other wins, 62 other nominations, selected as one of Entertainment Weekly's "25 greatest Actresses of the 90s" and as Guardians "Most talented actress of her generation."

And as far as beauty is concerned, I'm sure even you will agree it's no contest.

I really like Jodi, appreciate her acting skills, but Julianne is easily her peer, IMHO.

El Minion
03-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Interesting.

I really liked "Hannible" as much as I liked "Silence..." And your comment that "Julianne Moore is not Jodi Foster" is puzzling(?). Julianne is at least as good an actress as Jodi. She has 5 Academy Award nominations (more than any other actor who has not won the award), 7 Golden Globe nominations (1 win), 1 Emmy Award, 7 Screen Actors Guild nominations, 41 other wins, 62 other nominations, selected as one of Entertainment Weekly's "25 greatest Actresses of the 90s" and as Guardians "Most talented actress of her generation."

And as far as beauty is concerned, I'm sure even you will agree it's no contest.

I really like Jodi, appreciate her acting skills, but Julianne is easily her peer, IMHO.

Julianne Moore was great in Boogie Nights and in Short Cuts, the full frontal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIkYEclrLM) was an added bonus. One rare real red head that is actually attractive.

Archer81
03-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Interesting.

Peers? Yes. Julianne Moore is not Clarice Starling. Jodi Foster is. Thats the difference. And when you consider the book Hannibal and compare it to the flick, they are not even remotely close.

Tombstone RJ
03-30-2011, 03:57 PM
is Julianne Moore the in The Big Labowski?

Archer81
03-30-2011, 04:06 PM

She is. Plays a socialite.

broncosteven
03-30-2011, 08:15 PM
She is. Plays a socialite.

With a Valkurie helmet!

KipCorrington25
03-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Heaven's Gate

BroncoMan4ever
03-30-2011, 08:22 PM

Cabin Fever

Jennifer's Body

Daredevil.

Spawn.

you need to see the Director's cut of Daredevil. much better movie, and also even though Affleck was miscast, i don't put much of the blame on him for the lousy movie. it was the directing and editing

BroncoMan4ever
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM

i agree. that was the most retarded movie i have ever seen. she hacks up her husband with an axe or something, goes to a nut house for that crime, but it comes out that he was some murderer so they let her out of the institute after hacking up a dude with an axe

BroncoMan4ever
03-30-2011, 08:30 PM

she is my least favorite part of that movie. in fact i completely skip over all her scenes when i watch the movie and it makes the movie even better.

her entire character and subplot can be dropped from the movie with almost nothing to miss

Pick Six
03-30-2011, 11:24 PM
"Daredevil" was the worst. I've heard that they are going to reboot that series. I hope so. I think there's potential, but it wasn't with that movie.

I'll also mention the Ang whateverhisnameis version of "Incredible Hulk". He focused too much on the strife between father and son, as well as the science of becoming the Hulk...

bronco militia
03-31-2011, 08:51 AM
Nacho Libre

briane
03-31-2011, 12:38 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aXtrrnzTmBA/TT7SJAces_I/AAAAAAAABBs/PI5oLMjL7S8/s1600/anamericanhaunting.jpg

What a crappy movie!

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 08:35 AM
marky mark does it again with Contraband

:pity::garcia:

Tombstone RJ
05-25-2012, 09:00 AM
she is my least favorite part of that movie. in fact i completely skip over all her scenes when i watch the movie and it makes the movie even better.

her entire character and subplot can be dropped from the movie with almost nothing to miss

I kinda like the nekid scene myself... Julianna Moore, not ashamed to go full nekid in movies...

gunns
05-25-2012, 09:00 AM
The Firm. The book is always better than the movie but they decided to blow up the best part of the book in the movie.

TonyR
05-25-2012, 09:16 AM
He had cameos in Up in the Air and Into the Wild which were both incredible movies IMO.

I saw and liked both movies but don't remember the Galifinakis cameos in either!

Smiling Assassin27
05-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Ishtar
The Leprechaun Series
Showgirls
Any movie with Madonna in it
Any which way you can
Death to Smoochy

canadianbroncosfan
05-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Ishtar
The Leprechaun Series
Showgirls
Any which way you can
Death to Smoochy

Not true, Dick Tracy was good. I grew up on Dick Tracy comics and cartoons so I also have a bias.

As far as generally hated bad movies, a lot of Adam Sandler's recent movies have been in the "absolute crap" folder. These include but are not limited to

-Click
-I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
-You Don't Mess With the Zohan
-Jack and Jill

milehighJC
05-25-2012, 09:39 AM
A recent one that I really WANTED to like... Red Tails, but the production was so incredibly bad, the CG was annoying, the acting was terrible. It had SUCH potential, and failed miserably.

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 09:40 AM
A recent one that I really WANTED to like... Red Tails, but the production was so incredibly bad, the CG was annoying, the acting was terrible. It had SUCH potential, and failed miserably.

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/17570/review_17570.jpg

who knew

BroncoLifer
05-25-2012, 09:44 AM
Any movie featuring Jar Jar Binks.

Smiling Assassin27
05-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Not true, Dick Tracy was good. I grew up on Dick Tracy comics and cartoons so I also have a bias.

As far as generally hated bad movies, a lot of Adam Sandler's recent movies have been in the "absolute crap" folder. These include but are not limited to

-Click
-Jack and Jill

Man, I could not stand Dick Tracy. Was actually painful to watch.

milehighJC
05-25-2012, 09:51 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/17570/review_17570.jpg

who knew

;D And yet I was stupid enough to go see it anyway, then kicked myself for being so gullible.

SouthStndJunkie
05-25-2012, 09:54 AM
I really liked Dinner for Schmucks.

I agree....I thought it was a very funny movie.

Kaylore
05-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Anything by Joel Schumacher
Also, some movies that people love that I think are dumb:
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
Meet the Parents (Faulkers, et al) I just don't laugh.
Forrest Gump AKA Why Baby Boomers are the best, most awesome generation.
Apocalypse Now - A directionless indulgence saved by an amazing editor
Donnie Darko - Self indulgent hipster crap.
Anything by Zach Snyder

Jason in LA
05-25-2012, 09:59 AM

I really didn't have much interest in seeing that movie. HBO did Tuskegee Airmen like 15 years ago and it was great. So I didn't feel the need to watch another movie about the same story. And from what I've heard, the HBO version was much better.

Jason in LA
05-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
Anything by Zach Snyder

I never understood why people love Forrest Gump so much. I didn't think there was anything special about the movie. Titanic wasn't about Titanic. It was a love story that happened on a sinking ship. I just wasn't into it.

Jason in LA
05-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Ishtar
The Leprechaun Series
Showgirls
Any which way you can
Death to Smoochy

Showgirls is better with the sound turned off.

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Tom Hanks - The Burbs

Saw this movie in the theater. HATED it.

milehighJC
05-25-2012, 10:06 AM
I really didn't have much interest in seeing that movie. HBO did Tuskegee Airmen like 15 years ago and it was great. So I didn't feel the need to watch another movie about the same story. And from what I've heard, the HBO version was much better.

Have heard that too, probably should put that on my rental list.

With few exceptions, I dont like Will Ferrell or Steve Carel movies.

I was dragged to see AVP, and wanted those 2 hours of my life back.

I bought Gangs of New York because it won the Oscar, and it is probably the worst movie in my rack.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-25-2012, 10:08 AM
I was very disappointed in the last Indiana jones movie. About as disappointed as the southpark kids were.

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 10:09 AM
I agree....I thought it was a very funny movie.

Dinner for Schmucks is a remake of a french film. The original is better.

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
Anything by Zach Snyder

Completely agree on Dances With Wolves, Titanic, Apocalypse Now and Avatar.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-25-2012, 10:15 AM
Movies I never saw but are hated by all

Glitter. Gigli. From Justin to Kelly. son of the mask. Bedazzled(brendan Fraser one). Battlefield earth.

Beantown Bronco
05-25-2012, 10:16 AM
It was a love story that happened on a sinking ship.

If you think about it, it was a metaphor for all love stories.

Beantown Bronco
05-25-2012, 10:20 AM

He's got a few movies that are in the ok to decent category IMO:

Falling Down
A Time to Kill
The Lost Boys
St Elmo's Fire
Phone Booth

Jason in LA
05-25-2012, 10:21 AM
I would have probably like Avatar more if it wasn't so hyped. It wasn't a bad movie, it just wasn't great like a lot of people made it out to be.

I had about 4 hours to kill a few days ago and wasn't about to drive all the way home and go back to my location, so I looked up the closest movie theater, and the only movie that fit my schedule was The Hunger Games. I didn't know anything about the movie except that it made a boat load of money. Well the movie started out with a lot of promise. Very interesting plot and I was very interested to see where the movie would go. Well it didn't go far at all. Who ever wrote that movie took it in the wrong direction. If it had gone in a certain direction it would have been really compelling. But after a while I was wondering why I was rooting for the main character over any of the other characters. After a while I didn't really care if the main character won or not. After one big moment early in the movie that put her in that situation, there was nothing compelling about her.

I would have been better off seeing the Avengers again.

SouthStndJunkie
05-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Dinner for Schmucks is a remake of a french film. The original is better.

Yep....I still need to see the original French version.

Jason in LA
05-25-2012, 10:22 AM

Hmmm, looking at it that way I guess it was more realistic than I thought. lol

Drunk Monkey
05-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Movies I never saw but are hated by all

Glitter. Gigli. From Justin to Kelly. son of the mask. Bedazzled(brendan Fraser one). Battlefield earth.

Great book especially since I read it when I was younger. Movie was horrendously bad. It was just painful...

Drunk Monkey
05-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Battleship will be making an appearance on that list soon. Decent CGI and action ect but some of the crap they tried to play off as possible was just ridiculous.

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM

bwhaha....awesome.

also, welcome back from your lifetime ban

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 11:07 AM
;D And yet I was stupid enough to go see it anyway, then kicked myself for being so gullible.

oh well....Ha!. A good rule of thumb is to avoid the movie theater from January to April.

razorwire77
05-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Aside from some of the movies that have already been mentioned.

Pretty much any Nick Cage movie that's not Raising Arizona.

Adjustment Bureau was horrible.

BroncoBeavis
05-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Julianne Moore was great in Boogie Nights and in Short Cuts, the full frontal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIkYEclrLM) was an added bonus. One rare real red head that is actually attractive.

Not sure what's funnier. That you think attractive redheads are rare. Or that, if that were the case, Julianne Moore would be one of the few and proud.

BroncoBeavis
05-25-2012, 11:13 AM

How that guy makes a living I'll never understand.

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Not sure what's funnier. That you think attractive redheads are rare. Or that, if that were the case, Julianne Moore would be one of the few and proud.

LOL

POW POW!

Tombstone RJ
05-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
Anything by Zach Snyder

Darko sucks for sure, Avatar is a joke of a move also. As for Apocolypse Now, it's based on Joseph Conrad's book Heart of Darkness and it's a good adaptation of the book. The extended version of Apocolypse Now is really interesting...

Beantown Bronco
05-25-2012, 11:16 AM

Wow. We could never go to the movies together. :)

Kick Ass
Both National Treasures
Knowing
Lord of War
Face Off
Conair
Honeymoon in Vegas

and don't forget, he was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

BroncoMan4ever
05-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Any Tim Burton movie besides the first Batman. All johnny depp movies aside from donnie brasco and blow. Both these guys are hugely overrated

Miss I.
05-25-2012, 11:18 AM
1. Gigli - some bad movies have camp value. this film has no value and should've resulted in a 10 year ban on both Ben and Jen appearing on film. They also should've tracked down every poor bastard who saw this movie, given them their money back. This money should also include paying for any movie snacks, gas and wear and tear on vehicle to go to movie, the years of therapy to get said images from movie out of head and an hourly wage equal to what those two got per hour. They should also have been required to donate their salaries on the film to charity. Truly wretched with no redeeming value at all, not for camp, not for anything. truly the worst thing I've ever watched that wasn't a documentary about some terrible human tragedy.
2. Star Wars Prequels (all of them)
3. Jaws 4....WTF Michael Caine, I know you need money but damn...

razorwire77
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM

Kick Ass
Both National Treasures
Knowing
Lord of War
Face Off
Conair
Honeymoon in Vegas

Fast Times is awesome. National Treasure and Face Off made me want to stab my own prostate with a screwdriver.

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Fast Times is awesome. National Treasure and Face Off made me want to stab my own prostate with a screwdriver.

LOL

oh there you are

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1321358_o.gif

Tombstone RJ
05-25-2012, 11:22 AM

Kick Ass
Both National Treasures
Knowing
Lord of War
Face Off
Conair
Honeymoon in Vegas

Wow, I never realized he was in Fast times. I love Cage, he's a great actor. Wasn't he in Birdie too? That's a good movie.

Beantown Bronco
05-25-2012, 11:24 AM

It was all part of the Caine/Hackman theory:

No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T2Fp61jJcIs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
05-25-2012, 11:30 AM
lmao at PCU. I'm not sure I remember that one. I'll have to see if it's on netflix.

jonny1
05-25-2012, 11:33 AM

I heard Michael Caine one time, someone asked the question why he made Jaws 4, and he replied, "I am still living in the house that paycheck bought me."

Pretty good reason, I think.

Miss I.
05-25-2012, 11:42 AM
oh yeah, I forgot, Batman and Robin...what a piece of crap that was. Unlike Kaylore, I actually like some Schumacher films: Lost Boys, Phantom of the Opera is okay, Phonebooth, Tigerland.

I haven't seen Battlefield Earth, but it looks too horrible to even bother with.

Miss I.
05-25-2012, 11:50 AM
I heard Michael Caine one time, someone asked the question why he made Jaws 4, and he replied, "I am still living in the house that paycheck bought me."

Pretty good reason, I think.

oh I get it and he is probably the only decent one in the film given how bad everything is about it.

My favorite review of it hits every key point and then some...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8UeLSiTodu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and Jaws 3 was pretty awful too, but Jaws 4 is worse.

Requiem
05-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Jaws had sequels? What.

Garcia Bronco
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Movies that should have never been made - Top 5

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Sideout
Johnny Mnemonic
Escape from LA
Attack fo the Killer Tomato's

6th Man Award goes to:

Refer Madness

SouthStndJunkie
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
8MM was a good Nick Cage movie.

Miss I.
05-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Jaws had sequels? What.

shhh, don't tell anyone...maybe if we pretend they aren't there, they will go away....they are scarier than sharks...they make me afraid, afraid to go into movie theaters again...

Garcia Bronco
05-25-2012, 12:06 PM
8MM was a good Nick Cage movie.

Yeah...a movie about snuff films....great idea.

Not really.

don't forget Snake Eyes.

That next movie that Cage makes that's great will be his first.

CEH
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
I thought valley girl was a cool nick cage movie
Great soundtrack from the 80s

Miss I.
05-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Movies that should have never been made - Top 5

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Sideout
Johnny Mnemonic
Escape from LA
Attack fo the Killer Tomato's

6th Man Award goes to:

Refer Madness

Ah come on Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is awesome...totally stupid, cheesy satire...so bad it's still bad, but in a funny kind of way. It's clearly a send up of all those B movies from the 50s like attack of the 50 foot woman or something. Besides it wasn't exactly hiding it's badness with that title. How can anyone take that seriously? I think it's hard to rank things that are intentionally dumb with things that really thought they were making something good. The main character's name is Mason Dixon for goodness sakes, lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ebfLWAB8bY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would rather berate Stephen King for the crapfest that was all the machines coming to life in Maximum Overdrive...gawd that was awful.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggWS4tTzs60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Though Stephen is creepy looking, the movie is terrible.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iaqSNAyblIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TonyR
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM

Kick Ass
Both National Treasures
Knowing
Lord of War
Face Off
Conair
Honeymoon in Vegas

Leaving Las Vegas was also very good. Horrible and miserable, but very good. Cage won a best actor Oscar for it.

TonyR
05-25-2012, 12:24 PM

Ah, so I'm not the only one who hates those movies!

Drunk Monkey
05-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Lord of War was a good Cage movie.

Smiling Assassin27
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
He didn't suck in City of Angels. Guarding Tess, however, should be filed under 'shred immediately'.

Anikai
05-25-2012, 01:19 PM
The Happening.

2 straight hours of this:
http://www.miserableretailslave.com/Mark%20Wahlberg%20is%20confused.jpg

BroncoBeavis
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I would rather berate Stephen King for the crapfest that was all the machines coming to life in Maximum Overdrive...gawd that was awful.

Come on. An all-AC/DC soundtrack? How bad could it be. :)

Anikai
05-25-2012, 01:23 PM
I like Nic Cage in Machstick Men. The rest suck

Tombstone RJ
05-25-2012, 01:31 PM
I thought valley girl was a cool nick cage movie
Great soundtrack from the 80s

Valley Girl is a great movie!

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 08:26 PM
I like Nic Cage in Machstick Men. The rest suck

Because it was directed by Ridley Scott. Ridley Scott's crappy films are better than most directors best stuff.

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Garry Marshall's films make me puke. The man should never be allowed to make another film, ever.

KCStud
05-25-2012, 08:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8e/The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png/220px-The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png

Archedamian
05-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Garry Marshall is directing a film to come out in 2013 called Merry Christmas. So his last three films will be Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve and Merry Christmas. Seriously. WTF?

Jay3
05-25-2012, 08:48 PM

Due Date is good. Has Robert Downey Jr. to carry it, with a mean-spirted humor.

BroncoMan4ever
05-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Due Date is good. Has Robert Downey Jr. to carry it, with a mean-spirted humor.

Robert Downey Jr makes any movie more watchable. if some other actor had that role there is no way in hell it is anywhere near as funny.

maher_tyler
05-25-2012, 10:48 PM

-Click
-Jack and Jill

I liked all of those but never watched Don't Mess with the Zohan

Pick Six
05-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Nobody has mentioned Waterworld, yet...horrible, horrible movie...

maher_tyler
05-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Any Tim Burton movie besides the first Batman. All johnny depp movies aside from donnie brasco and blow. Both these guys are hugely overrated

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas! Loved it!

The Village and Lady In The Water were some of the worst movies I've ever seen.

BroncoMan4ever
05-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas! Loved it!

The Village and Lady In The Water were some of the worst movies I've ever seen.

i might need to check out fear and loathing in las vegas. i just became so disenchanted with Depp and his nut hugging fans who think the guy can do nothing wrong, that I just avoid watching anything that features him.

Miss I.
05-26-2012, 12:06 AM
M Night Shamalan or whatever pretty much peaked at 6th Sense and basically gone to hell since then. Unbreakable was the only one I think I could watch after that. The one with Mel Gibson had it's moments (especially the tinfoil hats thing was just funny), but even that, well the aliens were lame and M Night shamalam should not act. He very bad. The Village was the one that annoyed me enough to just stop watching anything he directs now.

IHaveALight
05-26-2012, 12:10 AM
All johnny depp movies aside from donnie brasco and blow.

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0xOMabOJwMXzE6FZW59JRXuovX5GC0 BSiac032v4ZNPwMfef6

Miss I.
05-26-2012, 12:27 AM
I am a little surprised by the Johnny Depp hate. Admittedly I am a fan of his work, not all of it, but a large enough portion. I also like that he has a sense of humor about it (for instance appearing as his 21 Jump Street character in the movie despite not really being fond of it and appearing in cameos in Nightmare on Elm Street sequels even after leaving that series in the dust...I just find it refreshing for an actor not to take himself too seriously).
If I had to put together a hate list of Depp films, ones I have seen but really didn't like: the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels (the first one was fun, the rest are lame, boring, stupid, etc...he's funny if insanely over the top). Astronauts Wife, the Ninth Gate, The Man who Cried, Public Enemies and the Libertine must have been some of the worst films I've ever seen. Haven't seen it, but I hear The Tourist is awful.

What I enjoyed: 21 Jump Street (embarrasses me to say it, but I did like it), Nightmare on Elm Street, Edward Scissorhands, Benny and Joon, Don Juan DeMarco, Chocolat, Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Ed Wood, Nick of Time (was decent not great), Finding Neverland, Donnie Brasco (probably my favorite, his and Pacino's actually, well after GF2), Ed Wood and What's Eating Gilbert Grape (probably more known for DiCaprio, but Depp was pretty good).

cutthemdown
05-26-2012, 12:58 AM
CADDYSHACK II

ZONA
05-26-2012, 01:14 AM
2 that come to mind - both horrible movies.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIwNTM4Njg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQwMTAwNA@@._ V1._SY317_.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/53/The_league_of_Extraordinary_Gentlemen_movie.jpg/220px-The_league_of_Extraordinary_Gentlemen_movie.jpg

CEH
05-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Has the English Patient been mentioned yet?

Punisher
05-26-2012, 06:15 AM
http://loadandjoy.com/q_picture2/bigmommadvdcover.jpg

canadianbroncosfan
05-26-2012, 06:19 AM
Jaws had sequels? What.

It even had a spin off called Shark Attack, and they made three of those. They were all absolute garbage however this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a movie.

http://youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8 (won't embed, but definitely worth the watch)

Here's some clips of the whole movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1nzd0R_OeOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Punisher
05-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Oh my God Micheal Bay movies are all the same he recycles a lot from previous movies. Ive notice many of the same scene that are the same from Transformers 2 and Bad Boys 2. Also Pearl Harbor and Armageddon are the same exact movie

elsid13
05-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Any of the SNL spin off movies except the Blues Brothers.

Rohirrim
05-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Apocalypse Now is a great film. An epic film. And one of the greatest anti-war films ever made.

Miss I.
05-26-2012, 06:34 AM
It even had a spin off called Shark Attack, and they made three of those. They were all absolute garbage however this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a movie.

http://youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8 (won't embed, but definitely worth the watch)

Here's some clips of the whole movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1nzd0R_OeOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did ya ever see the Megashark vs Octopus movie, now that's just pure awesome badness...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ork1umGl3qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
05-26-2012, 08:25 AM
The woman in black....another crap fest

canadianbroncosfan
05-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Any of the SNL spin off movies except the Blues Brothers.

Night at The Roxbury?

canadianbroncosfan
05-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Did ya ever see the Megashark vs Octopus movie, now that's just pure awesome badness...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ork1umGl3qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha-ha touche'

And let us not forget Sharktopus

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U87zVkIXNI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tombstone RJ
05-26-2012, 10:43 AM
The worst movie I've watched in many, many years is Tree of Life. Talk about suck city. It's too bad that this movie got any kind of accolades. Brad Pitt's character sucked and I don't understand why Sean Pean was even in the movie.

don't rent it.

myMind
05-26-2012, 10:58 AM
The worst movie I've watched in many, many years is Tree of Life. Talk about suck city. It's too bad that this movie got any kind of accolades. Brad Pitt's character sucked and I don't understand why Sean Pean was even in the movie.

don't rent it.

You must not be deep enough...:D

Year One was really bad.

Shananahan
05-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Brad Pitt's character sucked and I don't understand why Sean Pean was even in the movie.
I mean it's not my favorite, but it doesn't sound like you understood the movie at all.

broncosteven
05-26-2012, 09:50 PM

don't rent it.

Ha!

I thought The Tree of Life is one of the greatest achievements in Cinema.

It was totally a meditation on the book of Job. You have to have read Job to fully understand it. At one point after god takes everything from Job, Job cries out to god in anger. God gives Job a dressing down (apparently God actually talked to people back then) and told him to "gird up his loins" and asked where Job was when he created the universe to imply that Job is just a piece of gods puzzle. There is a lot more to it but you can read it at your leisure.

In the movie Malick shows how Penn's character responds to the death of his brother and how Penn pulls a Job by questioning god. That is where the cool creation sequence comes out of nowwhere. In essence by Malick showing the small things that we experience and remember through our lives he is telling us that we all should be grateful for what we have and not torture our selves by being mad about the tragedies we experience throughout our lives.

It is not an easy movie to digest, you have to be ready for it much like being ready to watch an opera plus you have to know the Job story to get the insight.

Personally I thought the movie clarified and distilled what I have been going through and my search for why bad things happen to good people. It is more of a work of art than a traditional movie. The subject matter is deep, the camera shots are deep, and the music is deep. Not something I would watch to kill time, more like something you watch when you want an artistic experience.

It proved something other than another cartoon character or sequel #4 or a remake can be made in today Hollywood, I was glad to see a project of truth and beauty can still be created in cinema and people are willing to back it and make it.

BroncoMan4ever
05-26-2012, 11:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0xOMabOJwMXzE6FZW59JRXuovX5GC0 BSiac032v4ZNPwMfef6

i think the guy is overrated. i remember in high school i had just gotten some pretty gnarly stitches on my jaw because during a baseball game a pitch of mine got hit straight back at me and busted open a nice 3 inch gash on my jawline. me and a girl i was dating stayed in and watched movies that were on tv the day after i got my stitches, and Edward Scissorhands came on. she oohed and awed about how great the movie was and that I had to see it.

so i agreed to watch it, and 10 minutes in, i am thinking of some way i can get away from the worst ****ing movie i had ever seen in my life. the idea that comes to me is my new stitches. so for the next 20 minutes i am maneuvering slowly so it isn't obvious what i am trying to do. finally i get into position that when she leans back to snuggle into me, her head hits my jaw. needless to say, her head hit my jaw and broke a few stitches and blood began to pour out of my face. so i chose copious amounts of blood and a good deal of pain over seeing that whole ****ty movie. and to this day, i still hate that guy, because it seems every ****ing movie he does is just some variation on that same damn character.

Broncobiv
05-26-2012, 11:51 PM
How can you guys hate The Royal Tenenbaums? I mean, actually I can understand some people not liking it...but I thought it was a great movie! So unique, so quirky. I really like that one.

And as far as Nic Cage? Con Air rocked! I mean, besides his horrible accent, it was a sweet film.
Edit: Nic Cage - Gone in 60 Seconds is good too

Archer81
05-27-2012, 01:49 AM
Pirana 3D. Words fail me about this flick.

Waterworld. Costner...

The Mailman. Again, Costner...

Avatar. Dances with Wolves, but with 12 ft tall blue people. Yay.

Prince of Persia.

Most Joel Schumacher flicks. You'd think. "hey chris, isnt he a mo, and you are a mo, and therefore you must like one another?" the answer to that is no. Hell no. Batsuits with nipples? **** that in the b hole. Violently. Thank God he did not do more Batman movies or we would have found out if Batman is circumcised or not. FFS.

The baseball flick with Brad Pitt. Think its called Moneyball. To be fair, I am not a baseball fan, so this movie had a slim chance to make a favorable impression with me. I did not like it.

Hamrob
05-27-2012, 09:16 AM
12 Monkeys
Joe vs. the Volcano

Hamrob
05-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Has the English Patient been mentioned yet?Really?

I thought that was an excellent movie!

McDman
05-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Spiderman 3 was an abomination.

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Spiderman 3 was an abomination.

Not a fan of emo Peter Parker strutting down the street to go do a dance off before pimp slapping MJ or a 90lbs venom?ROFL!

IHaveALight
05-27-2012, 10:13 AM
i think the guy is overrated. i remember in high school i had just gotten some pretty gnarly stitches on my jaw because during a baseball game a pitch of mine got hit straight back at me and busted open a nice 3 inch gash on my jawline. me and a girl i was dating stayed in and watched movies that were on tv the day after i got my stitches, and Edward Scissorhands came on. she oohed and awed about how great the movie was and that I had to see it.

so i agreed to watch it, and 10 minutes in, i am thinking of some way i can get away from the worst ****ing movie i had ever seen in my life. the idea that comes to me is my new stitches. so for the next 20 minutes i am maneuvering slowly so it isn't obvious what i am trying to do. finally i get into position that when she leans back to snuggle into me, her head hits my jaw. needless to say, her head hit my jaw and broke a few stitches and blood began to pour out of my face. so i chose copious amounts of blood and a good deal of pain over seeing that whole ****ty movie. and to this day, i still hate that guy, because it seems every ****ing movie he does is just some variation on that same damn character.

The image was more of a jab of not including The Ninth Gate as a good Depp movie (image is from the movie). One of my all time favorite movies.

peacepipe
05-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Pirana 3D. Words fail me about this flick.

Waterworld. Costner...

The Mailman. Again, Costner...

Avatar. Dances with Wolves, but with 12 ft tall blue people. Yay.Prince of Persia.

Most Joel Schumacher flicks. You'd think. "hey chris, isnt he a mo, and you are a mo, and therefore you must like one another?" the answer to that is no. Hell no. Batsuits with nipples? **** that in the b hole. Violently. Thank God he did not do more Batman movies or we would have found out if Batman is circumcised or not. FFS.

The baseball flick with Brad Pitt. Think its called Moneyball. To be fair, I am not a baseball fan, so this movie had a slim chance to make a favorable impression with me. I did not like it.

funny,I remember some conservatives bitching about it cause of the overall perception of pro-enviroment theme of the movie.

Archer81
05-27-2012, 11:45 AM
funny,I remember some conservatives b****ing about it cause of the overall perception of pro-enviroment theme of the movie.

It's a theme with James Cameron. Terminator (an evil company creates skynet plunging the world in a nuclear holocaust). Aliens (an evil company sends people after a xenomorph for study as a bioweapon, not caring that those things on earth means our extinction). Titanic (an evil wallstreet guy doesnt sink the ship, but he is ever so mean to the plucky and dirt poor Jack while terrifying poor Rose). Avatar (an evil company tries to get these dumb blue natives to give up mineral rights so they can get an element that people on earth need, but apparently only shows up on one moon under one giant tree...).

It gets old. Avatar was pretty... but I've seen that movie before.

Shananahan
05-27-2012, 11:48 AM
12 Monkeys
What?

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
The image was more of a jab of not including The Ninth Gate as a good Depp movie (image is from the movie). One of my all time favorite movies.

I dont even remember the ninth gate as being good or bad. It didn't leave an impession on me either way

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Avatar was pretty... but I've seen that movie before.

Yeah it was called dances with wolves and it starred an actor who wasn't a terrible actor like Worthington. That dude is so wooden as an actor he makes Keanu Reeves look like Jack Nicholson

Lolad
05-27-2012, 12:38 PM
All SAW sequels
All final destination movies
All transformer sequels
GI Joe
All Comic book hero movies (yes all!)
All Nick Cage movies

Supernova

Drunk Monkey
05-27-2012, 02:13 PM
12 Monkeys
Joe vs. the Volcano

I am going to have to disagree with you on 12 Monkeys.

Shananahan
05-27-2012, 03:27 PM
All SAW sequels
All final destination movies
All transformer sequels
GI Joe
All Comic book hero movies (yes all!)
All Nick Cage movies

Supernova
Let's just turn this thread into confessions of masochistic tendencies.

Hamrob
05-27-2012, 04:43 PM
What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CBNMEwNx9x4

What stupid ass movie....

Hamrob
05-27-2012, 04:46 PM
I am going to have to disagree with you on 12 Monkeys.Maybe if you're a Dr. Who fan. But, I thought 12-monkeys was terrible. It made Brad Pitt out to be a B-movie actor.

NFLBRONCO
05-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Fast times at ridgemont high was a great Nick Cage movie

Valley Girl was good great soundtrack

Punisher
05-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Maybe if you're a Dr. Who fan. But, I thought 12-monkeys was terrible. It made Brad Pitt out to be a B-movie actor.

Are you serious 12 Monkeys is a under the radar classic. Hes being haunted by the image of his own death and a non stopping cycle. Even the psychiatrist pulls a Harley Quinn and goes crazy when she finally believes the Bruce Willis character about time travel then falls in love with him.

There's even a short film about the ending for all you 12 monkey fans it's called La Jetée.

I strongly disagree with your comment this move is easily in my top 15, hell Brad Pitt was nominated for best supporting actor.

Shananahan
05-27-2012, 07:44 PM
There's even a short film about the ending for all you 12 monkey fans it's called La Jetée.
La jetée was made in the early '60s. You have it backward.

Punisher
05-27-2012, 07:47 PM
La jetée was made in the early '60s. You have it backward.

I know that's why i told ya about it i didn't say anything about it being before or after the movie i just said it was a short film about the ending.

Shananahan
05-27-2012, 07:56 PM
I responded to that post before I realized who the author was. Nevermind.

Punisher
05-27-2012, 07:58 PM
I responded to that post before I realized who the author was. Nevermind.

I mean if you want to **** just let me know since your always trolling me, I'm in to guys don't be shy

Punisher
05-27-2012, 08:05 PM
You want me or what? I bet you sit at your computer and type naked waiting on my every move.

Bronco Yoda
05-27-2012, 08:39 PM
I recently tortured myself with WOMB.

O M F G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could go wrong with a sultry-eyed Eva green you say?

It turned out to be 2 hours of a silent film raising her son. Then finishing off with her sleeping with her son in the end (that was really a copy of her son's father (the clone). He walked out not calling her mom but by her first name.

Really?

Archedamian
05-27-2012, 09:09 PM
I am going to have to disagree with you on 12 Monkeys.

Yeah, I second that. 12 Monkeys is great.

Archer81
05-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Yeah it was called dances with wolves and it starred an actor who wasn't a terrible actor like Worthington. That dude is so wooden as an actor he makes Keanu Reeves look like Jack Nicholson

We wildly disagree on Kevin Costner. Only man in a Robin Hood movie who sounded like an extra on Jersey Shore.

Missouribronc
05-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I second that. 12 Monkeys is great.

12 Monkeys is brilliant.

And Brad Pitt made that movie.

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2012, 10:49 PM
We wildly disagree on Kevin Costner. Only man in a Robin Hood movie who sounded like an extra on Jersey Shore.

Kevin Costner while he does have some very lame roles and a good amount of ****ty acting jobs like all actors still is a solid actor.

i'm not saying he is an acting great or anything like that, but in comparison with Sam Worthington who played the same part in the Dances With Wolves remake; Avatar, he was incredible.

NFLBRONCO
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM
I liked Forrest Gump but, thought it would have been better with Meg Ryan. It wasn't my favorite of all time though

Archer81
05-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Kevin Costner while he does have some very lame roles and a good amount of ****ty acting jobs like all actors still is a solid actor.

i'm not saying he is an acting great or anything like that, but in comparison with Sam Worthington who played the same part in the Dances With Wolves remake; Avatar, he was incredible.

You are asking me to accept a 15 inch AIDS spitting Cobra over a 15 inch AIDS spitting Copperhead.

They both suck.

NFLBRONCO
05-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Spaceballs
Night Patrol

Yuck

Heyneck
05-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Spaceballs
Night Patrol

Yuck

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m116/Bane_Majik/GIFS/Spaceballs_Huh.gif

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb280/biz1966/Ani%20gifs%202/spaceballs_combing.gif

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/MommyPhathom/GIFs/hedidit1.gif

Shananahan
05-27-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm trying to wrap my brain around enjoying a movie despite its lack of Meg Ryan and it isn't working.

"So what'd you think of the film?"
"I liked it a lot, but if I could change just one thing it would be Meg Ryan."
"But.... she wasn't in it."
"Exactly."

Archer81
05-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Meg Ryan 1998 or Meg Ryan today?

Shananahan
05-28-2012, 12:08 AM
The more I think about it, that criticism is so ridiculous it's almost perfect.

I'm stealing it.

Beantown Bronco
05-28-2012, 06:52 AM
When I start seeing references to movies like Spaceballs, 12 Monkeys, all superhero movies and Moneyball in a thread about movies that are supposed to be "generally hated", I get troubled. Go check out the rotten tomato scores of those movies. They are FAR from hated.

GreasyQtip
05-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Catwoman and Excess Baggage were the worst two movies I ever saw

I lost it when Halle Berry jumped on a man and started surfing across the room on him.

bowtown
05-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Dogma is my least favorite movie of all time - religious satire with the philosophical musings of a 14 year-old.

bowtown
05-28-2012, 07:39 AM

Kick Ass
Both National Treasures
Knowing
Lord of War
Face Off
Conair
Honeymoon in Vegas

Don't forget Vampire's Kiss, my favorite Cage performance of all time.

bowtown
05-28-2012, 07:45 AM
12 Monkeys
Joe vs. the Volcano

Joe vs. the Volcano is one of the most awesomely underrated movies.

Tombstone RJ
05-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Ha!

I thought The Tree of Life is one of the greatest achievements in Cinema.

It was totally a meditation on the book of Job. You have to have read Job to fully understand it. At one point after god takes everything from Job, Job cries out to god in anger. God gives Job a dressing down (apparently God actually talked to people back then) and told him to "gird up his loins" and asked where Job was when he created the universe to imply that Job is just a piece of gods puzzle. There is a lot more to it but you can read it at your leisure.

In the movie Malick shows how Penn's character responds to the death of his brother and how Penn pulls a Job by questioning god. That is where the cool creation sequence comes out of nowwhere. In essence by Malick showing the small things that we experience and remember through our lives he is telling us that we all should be grateful for what we have and not torture our selves by being mad about the tragedies we experience throughout our lives.

It is not an easy movie to digest, you have to be ready for it much like being ready to watch an opera plus you have to know the Job story to get the insight.

Personally I thought the movie clarified and distilled what I have been going through and my search for why bad things happen to good people. It is more of a work of art than a traditional movie. The subject matter is deep, the camera shots are deep, and the music is deep. Not something I would watch to kill time, more like something you watch when you want an artistic experience.

It proved something other than another cartoon character or sequel #4 or a remake can be made in today Hollywood, I was glad to see a project of truth and beauty can still be created in cinema and people are willing to back it and make it.

Hmmm, did not know it was a "creative interpretation" of Job. I do know Job and the links between Tree of Life and Job are weak at best. Unlike Apacolypse Now and Heart of Darkness where the link between the book and the movie are readily understood.

Hamrob
05-28-2012, 09:33 AM
I have to say...I love the fac that there are so many different perspectives on movies around here.

By the way, I did see the rotten tomatoes score for 12 monkeys. I even watched the movie once again...and had the same response. Too stupid for me. :-)

And anyone who can sit through Joe vs. the Volcano is a better man than I!

This just shows we all have different tastes.

For me, I couldn't believe that someone listed "The English Patient" as a movie they hated. Wow!

Heyneck
05-28-2012, 10:14 AM
When I start seeing references to movies like Spaceballs, 12 Monkeys, all superhero movies and Moneyball in a thread about movies that are supposed to be "generally hated", I get troubled. Go check out the rotten tomato scores of those movies. They are FAR from hated.

you tell them Beantown!!!!

RedEyedJeti
05-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Just about every Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves and Nicolas Cage movie.

RedEyedJeti
05-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Just about every Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves and Nicolas Cage movie.

Oh' and Ben Affleck.

BroncoMan4ever
05-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Joe vs. the Volcano is one of the most awesomely underrated movies.

I like it more now that I am older and working a ****ty office job where I feel the flourescent lighting sucking the life out of me. So now I know where the character is coming from and how he feels in life

BroncoMan4ever
05-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh' and Ben Affleck.

Dude, watch the town or hollywoodland. Affleck gets a bad rap for ****ty movie choices he made when he was younger. As he matured as an actor and stopped saying yes to every POS offered to him he has shown himself to be a good actor. Plus he is an awesome director

Archedamian
05-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Dogma is my least favorite movie of all time - religious satire with the philosophical musings of a 14 year-old.

One of only a few films in my life that I turned off and could not finish. A turd.

Archedamian
05-28-2012, 11:33 AM
I have to say...I love the fac that there are so many different perspectives on movies around here.

By the way, I did see the rotten tomatoes score for 12 monkeys. I even watched the movie once again...and had the same response. Too stupid for me. :-)

And anyone who can sit through Joe vs. the Volcano is a better man than I!

This just shows we all have different tastes.

For me, I couldn't believe that someone listed "The English Patient" as a movie they hated. Wow!

I loved The English Patient.