PDA

View Full Version : I'm the real life Good Luck Chuck

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Ex girlfriend just called me, getting married in May. That's 6 months after we broke up haha.

Out of my last 4 girlfriends, 3 have gotten engaged to the next guy they dated. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo husbands cause I'm gettin everybody married up in here

Archer81
03-28-2011, 09:48 AM
So you were cursed by a wiccan in middle school too?

:Broncos:

Popps
03-28-2011, 09:49 AM
CSB.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 09:50 AM
haha not quite, but if I was, MAYBE she also put a hex on my memory??? I wasn't exactly leaving a trail of broken hearts back then (fat kid, choir star, acne).

Archer81
03-28-2011, 09:52 AM
haha not quite, but if I was, MAYBE she also put a hex on my memory??? I wasn't exactly leaving a trail of broken hearts back then (fat kid, choir star, acne).

You never know. There is probably a chick out there who was into you then. You spurned her in some way, she cursed you. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

gyldenlove
03-28-2011, 10:00 AM
You never know. There is probably a chick out there who was into you then. You spurned her in some way, she cursed you. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

You are like dating Yoda up in this bitch.

Archer81
03-28-2011, 10:05 AM
You are like dating Yoda up in this b****.

Yup.

Beantown Bronco
03-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Ex girlfriend just called me, getting married in May. That's 6 months after we broke up haha.

Out of my last 4 girlfriends, 3 have gotten engaged to the next guy they dated. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo husbands cause I'm gettin everybody married up in here

So you broke up in December? Was she dating him before you broke up? If not, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she's expecting a baby in or around October. I don't know too many other scenarios where you'd get engaged after dating less than 3 months....Bad move either way.

2KBack
03-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Welcome to adulthood...it happens eventually, everyone of my ex's is married. One of them even got divorced and now we are dating again.

underrated29
03-28-2011, 10:19 AM
If you end up with jessica alba after all is said and done I am going to fly out there and kick your ass.

Actually, I would probably settle for maybe a nip pick and buying you shots and high fives for landing such a beaut.

Pony Boy
03-28-2011, 10:30 AM
I bet you have a tennie wennie.....

cutthemdown
03-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Yep when they date the next guy they look so good next to you they get hitched! :)

broncosteven
03-28-2011, 10:52 AM

I hope for your sake your funnier than Dane Cook.

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 11:52 AM

**** that. You ladies **** us guys up WAAAAAYYY more than we mess with you.

The reason guys get a bad rap is because some girl messed us up way back when.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Much funnier than dane cook! (isn't everyone??) ;D My weiner's fine. Apparently after we broke up (november), she waited a couple months then started dating an old friend of hers. No baby haha. I think 2kback has the right idea...I just thought it was incredibly funny.

The first one was the love of my life, and after a nasty breakup, she fell into the arms of a mutual friend (douchebag). Second one, started off great. After a while, she informed me that she was still doing blow recreationally. I was already past that point in life, and after I dumped her she cleaned up her life and married one of HER past lovers/best friends. THIS one was a real sweetheart, but we were at completely different points in our lives. She's a young partier, I'm a 30 year old figuring out his place in life haha.

Moral of the story, WATCH OUT FOR HER CLOSE FRIENDS haha ;D

broncosteven
03-28-2011, 11:59 AM

Could have been a dude, especially if one of your old buddies came out of the closet...

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Could have been a dude, especially if one of your old buddies came out of the closet...

**** I hope not! I KNEW i shouldn't have blown all those dudes in middle school :(

broncosteven
03-28-2011, 12:04 PM
**** I hope not! I KNEW i shouldn't have blown all those dudes in middle school :(

TMI

worm
03-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Date the same type of girl....expect the same result.

You need to reevaluate your chica punchlist.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Ya, I tend to find the "damsel in distress" type. I really tried to avoid dating the last one, but she was pretty persuasive. Thankfully, the manwhoring days are far behind, so I've been focusing on myself (my goals and desires) and hoping a lovely lady will come along. Just have to be more patient

gunns
03-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Having been married I'd say you were the one putting the curse on them.

LonghornBronco
03-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Ya, I tend to find the "damsel in distress" type. I really tried to avoid dating the last one, but she was pretty persuasive. Thankfully, the manwhoring days are far behind, so I've been focusing on myself (my goals and desires) and hoping a lovely lady will come along. Just have to be more patient

I think you are on the right track with this statement! ^5

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 12:37 PM

I love that **** too. Rescuing girls is totally my thing.

Never seems to work out though.

However, the sex is usually pretty damn good.

LonghornBronco
03-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Seems I had a similar track record until I swore off thinking with Head #2

LonghornBronco
03-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Now I'm happily married to a stable, itelligent, good looking wife with two adorable children.... did I mention she was hot..

The good ones are attracted to the men that have their priorities in order.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Exactly. I've been talking a lot about this with my pops...

I've realized that what I want in life is to be a loving/supportive father/husband. Right now, obviously, I'm not in an ideal situation to be either of those. I REALIZE, that love will come into your life unexpectedly, and I shouldn't shy away from it just because some of my goals (in terms of where I want to be with job security, bucket list type stuff, and personal promises) aren't attained yet. The main thing, is that I realize being in a worthwhile relationship is going to require a LOT of unselfishness and sacrifice, and I'm working on getting to a point where I can contribute those qualities.

It's fun being single, but I want to share my life with someone. So, I'm getting my **** together, and eventually I'll find someone who can put up with me ;D

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 12:51 PM

I've realized that what I want in life is to be a loving/supportive father/husband. Right now, obviously, I'm not in an ideal situation to be either of those. I REALIZE, that love will come into your life unexpectedly, and I shouldn't shy away from it just because some of my goals (in terms of where I want to be with job security, bucket list type stuff, and personal promises) aren't attained yet. The main thing, is that I realize being in a worthwhile relationship is going to require a LOT of unselfishness and sacrifice, and I'm working on getting to a point where I can contribute those qualities.

It's fun being single, but I want to share my life with someone. So, I'm getting my **** together, and eventually I'll find someone who can put up with me ;D

I was actually about to marry a girl not to long ago. We were together for 5 years. Then one day she just up and told me "I don't think we're right for eachother" and left.

I went through a few ladies to get to where I am now, and I'm back to being ready for a family(by family I mean a wife, kids are scary right now) and everything.

I graduate college in May, so I'm not in the best of situations either.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
I was actually about to marry a girl not to long ago. We were together for 5 years. Then one day she just up and told me "I don't think we're right for eachother" and left.

I went through a few ladies to get to where I am now, and I'm back to being ready for a family(by family I mean a wife, kids are scary right now) and everything.

I graduate college in May, so I'm not in the best of situations either.

Bummer! Did you ultimately feel the same way?

As for the not being in the best of situations...I feel ya. I'm currently searching for a new career (possibly going back to school), and worry about the same thing. Everyone tells me to be careful with that line of thinking, because a woman that truly cares about you will support you throughout less than ideal situations (obviously, reciprocation is a must). If we worry too much about it - the possible strain on her, you not being able to fill certain roles (breadwinner, emotional availability, etc), we could miss out on the best thing to ever happen to us. I'm still trying to change my own way of thinking in that regard. Love isn't perfect, and I can't expect my situation to be either! I'm just hoping for a decent job and health when I meet Mrs. right ;D

TheReverend
03-28-2011, 01:36 PM

The recent name change really exhibits that personal development.

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Boobs are an integral part of that process, naturally

Archer81
03-28-2011, 01:51 PM

You know I'm a dude, right?

oubronco
03-28-2011, 02:50 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2zbHxYdTMUw84PnykcZKiPBXcoeZlk EloghAVeD8SOvqRDWcf

Boobs McGee
03-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Om nom nom

Chris
03-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Weird. I always assumed you were the chick in your avatar.

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 02:57 PM
You know I'm a dude, right?

Lol, no, I didn't I apologize. I thought the angle you took meant you were a woman :P

Statement still stands, they damage us way more than we damage them.

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Bummer! Did you ultimately feel the same way?

As for the not being in the best of situations...I feel ya. I'm currently searching for a new career (possibly going back to school), and worry about the same thing. Everyone tells me to be careful with that line of thinking, because a woman that truly cares about you will support you throughout less than ideal situations (obviously, reciprocation is a must). If we worry too much about it - the possible strain on her, you not being able to fill certain roles (breadwinner, emotional availability, etc), we could miss out on the best thing to ever happen to us. I'm still trying to change my own way of thinking in that regard. Love isn't perfect, and I can't expect my situation to be either! I'm just hoping for a decent job and health when I meet Mrs. right ;D

Well the relationship was stagnant, hense the need for a change. I honestly was waiting around for her to get a little older, hoping the sex would spice up when she got more comfortable and all that stuff.

We "worked" but we weren't really right for eachother. We didn't have a lot in common, other than enjoying eachother's company. Like good friends, really.

Archer81
03-28-2011, 03:01 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2zbHxYdTMUw84PnykcZKiPBXcoeZlk EloghAVeD8SOvqRDWcf

Looks like two baby heads in ninja masks.

FireFly
03-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Seems I had a similar track record until I swore off thinking with Head #2

Bah!

That's when I do my best thinking! :afro:

gunns
03-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Excuses, excuses! :giggle:

OABB
03-28-2011, 06:23 PM
I have the same track record. Every ex married the next guy. I figured out that I was the twat whisperer. I show women what potential there is in men, heal their worries and than they reshape their priorities for awesomeness.

That, or after dating me they realize that hey are tired of losers....

I'm gonna go with option one for my own sake.

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Excuses, excuses! :giggle:

Not an excuse. Just sayin, ladies give as much, probably more, than they receive. Guys are just more blunt about it!

Los Broncos
03-28-2011, 06:25 PM
TMI

ROFL!

Doggcow
03-28-2011, 06:26 PM
I have the same track record. Every ex married the next guy. I figured out that I was the twat whisperer. I show women what potential there is in men, heal their worries and than they reshape their priorities for awesomeness.

That, or after dating me they realize that hey are tired of losers....

I'm gonna go with option one for my own sake.

That's how mine was! She was on anti-depressants, had dropped out of college, genuinely down and unhappy.

I put her back together, motivated her through college, and now she's standing on her own two feet and doesn't "need" me anymore.

At least when us boys use, it's mostly just for the sex, and we're open about it (well, I am blunt about only being interested in some of my ladies for sex...).

HILife
03-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Wasn't there a movie about this?

HILife
03-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Lol, no, I didn't I apologize. I thought the angle you took meant you were a woman :P

Statement still stands, they damage us way more than we damage them.

LMAO!!