PDA

View Full Version : ORANGEMANE March Madness on CBS Sports

missingnumber7
03-10-2011, 08:27 AM
The NINTH Annual Orange Mane March Madness Brackets are coming.

http://om.mayhem.sportsline.com/brackets

Our group password is: taco

Last year's champ was Elwayrulz
2nd place - Ryan Schneider
3rd place - missingnumber7

Deadline for submitting your brackets is Noon EST on Thursday prior to the start of Round 1 games.

Tiebreaker is the total score of the final game.

Points per win:
Round 1: 1 pt
Round 2: 3 pts
Sweet 16: 5 pts
Elite Eight: 7 pts
Final Four: 9 pts
Championship: 11 pts

spdirty
03-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I was second place last year? What a bunch of ****, took me less than 5 minutes to fill out my bracket.

Go Buffs!!!!!!!!! Should make the tourney if we can beat K-State. Up 2 with 7+ left.

spdirty
03-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Love this ****! Greeley gets in last night and for all intents and purposes Colorado beats the hottest team in the Big 12 going away. Awesome we are gonna have 2 Colorado teams in and possibly 3 if Colorado State pulls off some improbable wins.

And the way CU played today I'd give em half a shot tomorrow against Kansas. Especially after Kansas nearly pooped themselves against Okie State.

rovolution
03-10-2011, 02:46 PM
GO BUFFS!!!!!!!

This win punches the Buffs ticket to the Tourney!

Unfortunately I also think it punched Alec Burks's ticket to the NBA lottery

KipCorrington25
03-10-2011, 08:13 PM
So stoked about what UNC did, never thought I'd see the day it's been a long haul to get here.

That One Guy
03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Louisville kicked some tail tonight too.

It's amazing how much different the tourney looks from last year. Seeing Michigan ST struggle to make it is crazy when you look at how things played out last year.

It's gonna be some good stuff. Hoping for a little better Big East showing this year as they kinda crapped the bed last year. Currently projected with two of the #1 seeds though so that's not bad at all. Amazed they're still predicting Pitt a #1 after losing though...

gunns
03-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Anything about getting those of us that are getting the private league thing. I cannot for the life of me remember the name I had when I played last time.