PDA

View Full Version : White house to grow the diggity !

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Sweet is all I have to say.

Link.

http://glossynews.com/society/health/201102050309/medical-marijuana-to-be-grown-in-white-house-garden-this-year/

Popps
03-02-2011, 10:09 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uWiYphJUS7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smiling Assassin27
03-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Money quote:

“No, the Obamas are in excellent health and will not be using the marijuana themselves for any health issues.”

Instead, they will be using it for State dinners and high level Middle East peace talks.

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 10:10 AM
I can't wait to buy a bag with the presidential seal on it. :thumbs:

schaaf
03-02-2011, 10:17 AM
what a joke

24champ
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
President Obama has tigerblood.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090909/425.ad.Obama.Sheen.090909.jpg

Meck77
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
No disrespect Q but I just don't believe it.

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 10:26 AM
No disrespect Q but I just don't believe it.

Just posing what I found. I don't know if it is true or not but if it is that will be epic.

First a black President then weed in the white house garden ? Maybe this 2012 thing is not that far off.

Rohirrim
03-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Duh, winning. ;D

HAT
03-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Ummmm....If the gardeners name being Tommy Chong didn't clue you into the fact that this is an Onion type article......Maybe these other 'Headlines' should have?

# Native Americans in Arizona Vow to Deport All Non-Native Americans
# Activists Missing After Declaring "War on Leather" at Motorcycle Rally
# Congress Accidentally Gives South Dakota Back to Sioux
# White House Celebrates as US Reaches 100% Unemployment Milestone
# 'The Dick' Cheney Gets Starring Role In 'Dr. Strangelove' Remake

Dutch
03-02-2011, 10:39 AM
what a joke

You are correct....it is a joke, as in not serious. Read all the way to the bottom.

This post was written by P. Beckert
P. Beckert - who has written 284 posts on GlossyNews.com.

P. Beckert's is one voice vying for frequency room at the top of the opinion dial. Angered and bewildered by many of today’s events, P. Beckert uses humor as a tool to fight against an onslaught of stupidity and ignorance that seems to permeate the airwaves and pollute the sensitivities of a once brilliant nation. You can find more at ISaidLaughDammit.blogspot.com.

Dude is just trying to be funny.

Chris
03-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Yo diggity, I gotsta bag it.. bag it up

Smiling Assassin27
03-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Duh, winning. ;D

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/262514_S/Widening-the-Net-Charlie-Sheen-Quotes-With-Sloths.jpg

Swedish Extrovert
03-02-2011, 11:02 AM
I still don't understand the hooplah over pot. It's healthier than alcohol or tobacco, and doesn't really make you do stupid things.

It's not that fun either... you just feel lazy and don't want to do anything.

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 11:16 AM
I still don't understand the hooplah over pot. It's healthier than alcohol or tobacco, and doesn't really make you do stupid things.

It's not that fun either... you just feel lazy and don't want to do anything.

It just needs used in the correct applications.

Here are some that work

Camping, fishing, sometimes hunting, sitting on a beach in Jamaica, after a long day of work, when you have back or leg pain, when you have a headache, sex, concerts, playing a musical instrument, video games and when you just want to kick back a veg.

FantomForce
03-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Pres. Obama is on a drug called.....Charlie Sheen. oh and WINNING

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 11:56 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uWiYphJUS7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ZQwnJTPh-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_L8DcjFOD1k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

cutthemdown
03-02-2011, 01:08 PM
It's still against federal law but Obama is going to let this happen. What a joke? Then take it off the federal list of banned narcotics and pass a federal law making medical ok. Technically the feds could start arresting people for it again if the President said to do so.

Medical marijuana is a farce.

BroncoMan4ever
03-02-2011, 01:20 PM
It just needs used in the correct applications.

Here are some that work

Camping, fishing, sometimes hunting, sitting on a beach in Jamaica, after a long day of work, when you have back or leg pain, when you have a headache, sex, concerts, playing a musical instrument, video games and when you just want to kick back a veg.

true story, i was teaching myself to play the guitar and i smoked up one night after about 2 weeks worth of work on the guitar and i swear to god in my mind i was playing like Jimi Hendrix. i was so stoned i thought i was the geatest guitarist ever. then the next day i was back to fumbling though cords, but for 1 night i was a rock god.

bombay
03-02-2011, 01:40 PM
I can't wait to buy a bag with the presidential seal on it. :thumbs:

Like when you could get good black hash with the Afghani Royal Seal on it.

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 01:42 PM
It's still against federal law but Obama is going to let this happen. What a joke? Then take it off the federal list of banned narcotics and pass a federal law making medical ok. Technically the feds could start arresting people for it again if the President said to do so.

I sure like my card, :kiss:

yerner
03-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Come on Obama, give daddy his medicine.

Prodigal19
03-02-2011, 02:11 PM

So.. do did you actually read the article? Or do you just believe everything that is anti obama

FantomForce
03-02-2011, 02:21 PM
anti Obama oh hell here we go. tell the sh*t head to get some damn control of himself and his ways and we'll talk Prodigal

Swedish Extrovert
03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
1. Getting a pot card is an incredibly stupid idea. The feds have seized dispensaries in the past, including client lists. They're allowed to do so because it's against federal law. Employers are allowed to fire individuals, too, if they find out they have cards.

2. Obama has been at odds with the Fed on this one. He has essentially told the DEA that he only wants major growing rings busted. In fact, he'd probably push to legalize it if a. it had any chance of happening and b. it wouldn't almost certainly keep him from getting reelected. You have to pick your battles.

It's a major issue in criminal justice reform. I'm actually opposed to marijuana usage in general, BUT all emperical data suggests that it should be legal. There are lobbies, and political posturing that prevent this from happening. I don't think THC itself is particularly more dangerous than excessive levels of caffeine (HBP), or trans fats for that matter.

bombay
03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Too bad it's not real. That would be funny.

Prodigal19
03-02-2011, 05:04 PM
anti Obama oh hell here we go. tell the sh*t head to get some damn control of himself and his ways and we'll talk Prodigal

The point is that the piece is satire... You guys are getting riled up over nothing. Once again, if you guys had clicked on the link then you would have seen that, but instead you jump at any opportunity to bash him.

Quoydogs
03-02-2011, 06:21 PM
1. Getting a pot card is an incredibly stupid idea. The feds have seized dispensaries in the past, including client lists. They're allowed to do so because it's against federal law. Employers are allowed to fire individuals, too, if they find out they have cards.

2. Obama has been at odds with the Fed on this one. He has essentially told the DEA that he only wants major growing rings busted. In fact, he'd probably push to legalize it if a. it had any chance of happening and b. it wouldn't almost certainly keep him from getting reelected. You have to pick your battles.

It's a major issue in criminal justice reform. I'm actually opposed to marijuana usage in general, BUT all emperical data suggests that it should be legal. There are lobbies, and political posturing that prevent this from happening. I don't think THC itself is particularly more dangerous than excessive levels of caffeine (HBP), or trans fats for that matter.

So not a bad idea. Ok so I smoked for year and if I would have been busted I would have A gone to jail in Idaho or B gotten a big fat ticket in Oregon.

Now I have a card and as long as I'm not growing an ass load of weed or selling it I am not worried in the slightest. You still have to use some judgment but for the most part it's your get out of jail card.

I got pulled over the other night and the cop asked if I had anything in the vehicle that he should be aware of and I said yep, I have an ounce of Marijuana. At this point I am freaking out. I mean I just admitted the one thing I have been hiding more then anything for years. Anyways He asked to see it and I told him that I was legal and gave him my card. He then asked if I had been smoking it within the last 4 hours ? Not sure if that is a standard of some kind or not but then that was it. Handed it back and said to get my tail light fixed and I was on my way.

Ask me if I think its a good idea to grow 50 plants I will tell you the fed's will get you. Ask me If the feds are going to come after a little pot head like me I say not a chance in hell.