PDA

View Full Version : Marcell Dareus, Von Miller, Patrick Peterson

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:04 AM
These are the guys I like for the Broncos. They are the true elite players in this draft along with A.J. Green. All 3 of these guys are elite in that I think they will be impact playmakers at all 3 levels of the defense respectively. Players that you can build your defense around. The Broncos NEED playmakers, particularly on defense. Let's start with my favorite guy:

Marcell Dareus is a monster. He's great against the run, he's good at rushing the QB, he can occupy blockers, he can do everything you want from a DT. One of the other great things about Dareus is because of his great versatility, we can run different schemes and change our look on defense throughout a game. He can NT or 3-tech DE in a 4-3 and he can also play 5-tech DE in a 3-4 and even NT in a 3-4. We can move him all over the line. He can make plays at every one of those roles. He is such a great football player.

Von Miller is a beast and would really bring playmaking and leadership to the 2nd level of this defense. His greatest strength is pass rushing ability. Even though I think he could be great at either OLB spots in a 4-3, if we draft him we would be smart to play a hybrid to give him more blitzing opportunities at 3-4 OLB. My favorite thing about Von Miller is he seems to make those around him better. We haven't had that in a linebacker since Al Wilson.

Patrick Peterson is a freak and I don't care if you play him at CB, FS, or SS he would be a playmaker and difference make on defense. To me he is a CB but could be just as great at safety. If we chose to make him a safety I really believe he has the talent to be as good as Ed Reed. If we play him at corner he has the athletic ability of a Cromartie but he has more discipline, better character and is much better at catching the football. Dennis Allen likes DB's that make plays on the ball. He has too much speed to be a safety. Maybe we can move him to that position at the end of his career when he starts to lose that speed, but to play him at safety now would be foolish. He doesn't fit Fox zone-heavy scheme? Even more foolish. This is John Fox people, not Josh McDaniels. He knows that players make plays, he's not going to try to pigeon-hole players to fit his scheme. He's a player's coach and gets the most out of them. To say that he can't play zone is dumb to me as well. He has great instincts and closes on the football with the best of them. When he gets to the football he catches it and takes it the other way. With Champ on the other side QBs will be throwing is at him frequently. Will he give up some big plays and make mistakes? Of course, he's a rookie! But he would make far more plays than he gives up. If you want to see takeaways, how could you not like a Champ/Peterson tandem? When Champ moves to safety he will be ready to be a shutdown corner in his own right.

I look at these three guys and I WISH we could have all three! Unfortunately we can't, but could we get two of them? Yes We Can. With how many teams are in need of a QB I think it is safe to assume at least 1 QB will go in the top 5.
1. Carolina - DaQuan Bowers - I think he is the favorite to go here. Ron Rivera will want his great pass rushing ability. Nick Fairley also makes a lot of sense. Gabbert is a darkhorse.
2. Trade to Cincinnatti - Blaine Gabbert. They need Palmer's replacement and will move up in front of Buffalo to get the #1 QB. Broncos gain the 35th pick and a 2012 3rd rd pick.
3. Buffalo - Cam Newton. I just don't see Chan Gailey passing on this guy. Dareus could really go here as well though.
4. Denver is on the clock. We can't decide which of these 3 guys to take. We call Cleveland, offer 3 2nds for #6 and they jump. Holmgren can rebuild his new 4-3 defense with 4 2nd round picks. The Broncos see Von Miller being taken at #5 so we take him here.
5. Cardinals - Richard Quinn. They really wanted Von Miller here but are more than happy to end up with Quinn.
6. Denver - Marcel Dareus - We end up with our top 2 guys in the draft. We gained an extra 2nd to move down to 4, then flip that with our original 2nds to jump all the way up to 6. So we basically only gave up 36 and 46 to get Dareus here.

This scenario could actually happen even if both neither QB go top 5. 1 will certainly go top 5 tho. Then if Fairley or one of these 3 guys go top 5 we could still end up with two of them at 4 and 6.

This is an unorthodox move but would transform the future of this defense and both of these guys could make an immediate impact. We still have #67 plus we gained an extra day 2 pick in 2012.

spdirty
03-01-2011, 12:12 AM
So basically our almost entire draft class would consist of 2 players. Huh. Sounds kind of 2007ish if you ask me.

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:16 AM
So basically our almost entire draft class would consist of 2 players. Huh. Sounds kind of 2007ish if you ask me.

So you're comparing Marcel Dareus/Von Miller/#67 to Jarvis Moss/Marcus Thomas/Ryan Harris? ok.

schaaf
03-01-2011, 12:19 AM
I liked your post up until you said to take all our seconds and trade them for the #6.

Not only would that be impossible to happen, it would be foolish.

vancejohnson82
03-01-2011, 12:21 AM
how does this make sense....how do we end up with 4 and 6?

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I liked your post up until you said to take all our seconds and trade them for the #6.

Not only would that be impossible to happen, it would be foolish.

I don't know if I disagree with you, but I wanted to show that it is feasible. If the Broncos think there are two guys you can make the face of your franchise which I think these 3 guys are, then I don't know if it would be foolish.

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:24 AM

2 traded to Cincy for 4 and 35. Then we trade 35, 36 & 46 for 6.

vancejohnson82
03-01-2011, 12:27 AM
2 traded to Cincy for 4 and 35. Then we trade 35, 36 & 46 for 6.

oh wow....

not sure if i would like that....would sure make the draft interesting but i would not agree with it

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:29 AM
oh wow....

not sure if i would like that....would sure make the draft interesting but i would not agree with it

Elway wouldn't do it. He's talking like he wants to stockpile picks. I just think these 3 guys are elite talents and getting 2 could transform the defense.

HAT
03-01-2011, 12:44 AM
It'll never happen but I can't fathom anybody here being upset if it did ???

Denver would still end up with 3 players in the first 3 rounds and two of them are Dareus & Miller....WTF wouldn't take that?

vancejohnson82
03-01-2011, 12:46 AM
It'll never happen but I can't fathom anybody here being upset if it did ???

Denver would still end up with 3 players in the first 3 rounds and two of them are Dareus & Miller....WTF wouldn't take that?

can I be the first to say me?

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 12:52 AM

Like I said, we basically only had to give up 36 and 46. So would you rather have whoever you want at 36 and 46, or one of these 3 players?

HAT
03-01-2011, 01:14 AM
As long as we're going all madden.....Here's my dream draft.

Denver trades #2 to Tennessee for #7, #39 & #108(Rd 4).
Denver trades #39 & #46 to NE for #17 & #124(Rd. 4)

(First trade favors Tennessee on the chart, 2nd is spot on)

Denver gets one of the following at #7....Dareus, Peterson, Miller or Fairley.

#17 JJ Watt
#36 Kyle Rudolph TE
#67 Jurell Casey DT
#108 Casey Mathews MLB
#124 Kendall Hunter RB

:yayaya:

HAT
03-01-2011, 01:19 AM

Certainly. I just don't understand it.

In any given year, most teams get 3 picks in 3 rounds, yes? Denver happens to have an extra 2nd as 1/2 of B-Marsh compensation.

If you don't agree with the players he laid out, fine. But how could you not think that Denver's earned 1st & 2nd rounder plus 1/2 of B-Marsh is not worth TWO top 6 picks?

cutthemdown
03-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Isn't going to happen. No one will want to trade up, browns won't give up that high a pick for a few 2nd rounders.

UboBronco
03-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Isn't going to happen. No one will want to trade up, browns won't give up that high a pick for a few 2nd rounders.

You may be surprised on what trades happen this year. If a team believes there will be no games this year, they may be trading into next years draft to get players that actually are playing for a year into their rookie seasons. Any down time is going to hurt a younger player more than a veteren that knows what to expect and how to get ready for the NFL.

BMarsh615
03-01-2011, 06:38 AM
Did you think about how expensive that would be??? That is nearly $150 million in guaranteed money right there. Even if a rookie wage scale happens it would still be too much money to spend on three players.

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Did you think about how expensive that would be??? That is nearly $150 million in guaranteed money right there. Even if a rookie wage scale happens it would still be too much money to spend on three players.

There WILL be a rookie scale. Both sides want that and it is an essential aspect of getting the new CBA done. These rookies can't be signed until the CBA and therefore the rookie wage scale, is agreed to. $150 million isn't even close man...

jhns
03-01-2011, 07:02 AM
You may be surprised on what trades happen this year. If a team believes there will be no games this year, they may be trading into next years draft to get players that actually are playing for a year into their rookie seasons. Any down time is going to hurt a younger player more than a veteren that knows what to expect and how to get ready for the NFL.

I'm pretty sure there won't be any trades unless there is a cba already.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 07:04 AM
How does it makes sense that you were unable to figure this out by reading the first post?

jhns
03-01-2011, 07:06 AM
How does it makes sense that you were unable to figure this out by reading the first post?

Simple. Vance doesn't read.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm wouldn't prefer this scenario to using all the available picks acquired, but I would have to be excited if it happened. If we were somehow able to get these picks, I'd like to see them walk away with Dareus and Peterson.

I don't like drafting Miller that high, though, and honestly don't understand the desire to draft a linebacker whose main strength would be somewhat handcuffed by our scheme within the top ten, much less the top 15. If I'm drafting a linebacker at #5 and above, I want to be sure that the guy is a monster against the run and can shut it down sideline to sideline while being able to play the pass and cover TEs. I'd prefer those skills along with a talent for blitzing to a fast fluid athlete who specializes in rushing the passer above all else.

spdirty
03-01-2011, 08:20 AM
So you're comparing Marcel Dareus/Von Miller/#67 to Jarvis Moss/Marcus Thomas/Ryan Harris? ok.

I'm comparing the philosophy of trading a lot of draft picks for a few tageted guys. If those guys don't work out, and you all of a sudden have less chances to hit on, if either of those guys bust out, the class is screwed.

You gonna sit there and guaruntee that Dareus and Miller will not be busts?

rugbythug
03-01-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm wouldn't prefer this scenario to using all the available picks acquired, but I would have to be excited if it happened. If we were somehow able to get these picks, I'd like to see them walk away with Dareus and Peterson.

I don't like drafting Miller that high, though, and honestly don't understand the desire to draft a linebacker whose main strength would be somewhat handcuffed by our scheme within the top ten, much less the top 15. If I'm drafting a linebacker at #5 and above, I want to be sure that the guy is a monster against the run and can shut it down sideline to sideline while being able to play the pass and cover TEs. I'd prefer those skills along with a talent for blitzing to a fast fluid athlete who specializes in rushing the passer above all else.

I could not disagree more rushing the passer and covering tight ends were our schooled heal last year. Miller would be my guy at 2. I think he can be derrick thomas.

Rohirrim
03-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Charlie Sheen posts here?

bronco
03-01-2011, 08:51 AM
I really like JJ Watt at #2, I think he's as good as Dareus, if not better. No way Watt lasts to #17, he dominated in pretty much all the drills. He could play any D-line position well except maybe 3-4 NT, which he wouldn't be asked to play. High-character, hard worker, productive, great athlete, what more could anyone want?

Beantown Bronco
03-01-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm comparing the philosophy of trading a lot of draft picks for a few tageted guys. If those guys don't work out, and you all of a sudden have less chances to hit on, if either of those guys bust out, the class is screwed.

You gonna sit there and guaruntee that Dareus and Miller will not be busts?

No guts, no glory.

The chance that they bust is significantly less than the chance that that extra 2nd rounder they got by trading down will bust.

Kaylore
03-01-2011, 09:18 AM
I always love these threads where a specific draft prospect is what the Broncos need, and only that prospect is good and if we don't draft this specific prospect then the whole draft sucks.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 09:41 AM
I really like JJ Watt at #2, I think he's as good as Dareus, if not better. No way Watt lasts to #17, he dominated in pretty much all the drills. He could play any D-line position well except maybe 3-4 NT, which he wouldn't be asked to play. High-character, hard worker, productive, great athlete, what more could anyone want?
I like Watt a lot as well, but be honest: you're basing this opinion on his combine numbers.

rugbythug
03-01-2011, 09:43 AM
I always love these threads where a specific draft prospect is what the Broncos need, and only that prospect is good and if we don't draft this specific prospect then the whole draft sucks.

Its true, one guy from this whole draft in 15 years will go to the h o f. Getting him means championship.

Jetmeck
03-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Anything other than a low first round defensive stud playmaker would be a major fail on Elway's part.

bendog
03-01-2011, 09:52 AM

It's really difficult to judge because I don't think anyone really knows how Fox wants to play his dline, and there's the move of Doom back to a down position where he isn't a strong run defender. Does Fox want two gapers in the middle, sort of like Den had with Rhodes? So, I'm like you in being skeptical about calling one guy "the guy."

Although, I think it's pretty clear that on defense Peterson, Miller and Dareus are close to locks on not being busts. I think the odds on Bowers and Quinn is that both guys will be at least decent players in the right schemes, though Quinn looks rusty. Fairley has a lot of upside, but his size and athleticism may not translate well unless he's in the right scheme.

It's going to be a draft where it's really impossible to judge till we see the product on the field.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Peterson 4.32

peacepipe
03-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Peterson 4.32

damn beat me to it. a 4.32 40 he'll be playing CB in the NFL.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 10:09 AM
damn beat me to it. a 4.32 40 he'll be playing CB in the NFL.4.32 at 220# he can play anywhere in the secondary.

peacepipe
03-01-2011, 10:13 AM
4.32 at 220# he can play anywhere in the secondary.

true,that was true about D. Sanders,revis and so on. but at that speed he'll be playing CB. No team is going to draft him to play safety. if gains too much weight & gets into the 230s he may be moved to safety. but considering how long the NFL season is he'll stay in the 22os.

schaaf
03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
what's he gonna get on the second?

peacepipe
03-01-2011, 10:15 AM
what's he gonna get on the second?he'll probabaly equal it or do better.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 10:19 AM
true,that was true about D. Sanders,revis and so on. but at that speed he'll be playing CB. No team is going to draft him to play safety. if gains too much weight & gets into the 230s he may be moved to safety. but considering how long the NFL season is he'll stay in the 22os.
I think that anyone doubting whether he was going to play CB in the NFL was not dealing with the reality of the athlete he is.

You don't get mentioned as the best prospect at the position in years if you don't have the athletic ability to play it.

Kid is a stud.

Kaylore
03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Peterson 4.32

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcIX8FhFXCltHsGVLQ9kBLXT4XTRLLx wARv7sD_M0xW3Hm3ax-xg

peacepipe
03-01-2011, 10:25 AM
what's he gonna get on the second?

Chris
03-01-2011, 10:26 AM
4.32?

http://mije.org/files/u585/obama_shoulder.jpg

schaaf
03-01-2011, 10:26 AM
It would be nice to get some of that speed haha

WABronco
03-01-2011, 10:27 AM
tremendous posts in here keep up the good work

GoBroncos84
03-01-2011, 10:35 AM
In this scenario I'd rather take Dareus at 4 and keep the three 2nd round picks. Then try to draft Phil Taylor, Rahim Moore, and Kyle Rudolph. That'd be a dream come true. Then pick up Quan Sturdivant in the 3rd.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 10:37 AM
I really like JJ Watt at #2

UGH! That's gross.

Chris
03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
In this scenario I'd rather take Dareus at 4 and keep the three 2nd round picks. Then try to draft Phil Taylor, Rahim Moore, and Kyle Rudolph. That'd be a dream come true. Then pick up Quan Sturdivant in the 3rd.

Three 2nd round picks? We can't trade Orton without a CBA.

bronco
03-01-2011, 10:45 AM
I like Watt a lot as well, but be honest: you're basing this opinion on his combine numbers.

and his production the last 2 seasons, and his work ethic, and his character.

He's the total package, I don't see how guys like Dareus, Fairley, Bowers, and Quinn are that much better than he is, if at all.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah, he's got decent production and is a hardworking, stand-up guy, but you weren't thinking about taking him at #2 until he tore up the combine. Nobody was.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't see .... at all.

That's more like it. JJ Watt does not belong in the top 10 discussion at all.

vancejohnson82
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM

or this discussion for that matter

Beantown Bronco
03-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Three 2nd round picks? We can't trade Orton without a CBA.

He's referring to the scenario mentioned before of trading down on draft day from #2 to #4 overall and gaining an extra 2nd that way. Not from trading Orton.

Chris
03-01-2011, 10:53 AM
He's referring to the scenario mentioned before of trading down on draft day from #2 to #4 overall and gaining an extra 2nd that way. Not from trading Orton.

Gotcha. Sign me up.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
or this discussion for that matter

Putting Watt in a discussion with Peterson, Fairley, Dareus, and Miller is like putting Chevy Chase in a discussion with Tom Hanks, Jack Nicholson, and Marlon Brando.

Yeah, they're all actors, but of far different class.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Well, I wouldn't go that far. I'd rather draft J.J. Watt at #2 than Von Miller.

bowtown
03-01-2011, 11:02 AM

Me too. Personaly, I prefer to wait until after the draft so I can really be sure which prospect to whine about us not drafting.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/ed_reed.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 11:04 AM

Von Miller is gonna be awesome

bronco
03-01-2011, 11:05 AM

Wow, that was clever. You edit my post as a jab at me, because I don't share your man love for Peterson. How about coming up with a cogent argument that Watt is not worth at top 10 pick? Or is that too much for your PP-obsessed brain to handle?

and so what if the combine made me like him even more? It showed his elite athleticism, which hints at his elite potential. I liked him a lot before the drills, maybe not at #2 (though I wouldn't have complained), but after that he showed he has it all and is worthy of the #2 pick. Nobody was talking about Chris Johnson in the 1st round, or Mario Williams at #1 overall, before they tore it up at the combine either. Should they have been ridiculed too?

Chris
03-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Rahim Moore is looking nice in drills.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 11:18 AM
and so what if the combine made me like him even more? It showed his elite athleticism, which hints at his elite potential. I liked him a lot before the drills, maybe not at #2 (though I wouldn't have complained), but after that he showed he has it all and is worthy of the #2 pick. Nobody was talking about Chris Johnson in the 1st round, or Mario Williams at #1 overall, before they tore it up at the combine either. Should they have been ridiculed too?
I wasn't ridiculing you. There is a lot to like about Watt, and maybe if we were still running a 3-4 I would be more open to the thought of considering him at #2. As it is, I am leery of over-drafting guys based on their combine workouts. That's all.

I hope we don't out-think ourselves, just take Dareus where we're at unless somebody starts throwing picks at us to trade up, and be done with it.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 11:22 AM

Von Miller is far superior to Watt. FAR.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 11:32 AM
You're welcome to think that and I can't say you're wrong, but I don't get it. His forte is rushing the passer, he's only 235+/-lbs. and hasn't had extensive experience playing OLB in a 4-3. Unless you think we're going to be sending him after the QB half the time there's no way you can convince me he's worth the #2, and if we're blitzing him that often I have no idea how we're compensating in coverage.

Watt is a physical force who could play the strongside DE position as well as possibly DT and move around on the line in different looks. He's put up decent stats and theoretically only stands to improve as a player given the amount of time he's played the position. I still don't like him at #2, but he makes much more sense that high for our defense than Von Miller, in my opinion.

MABroncoFan
03-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Saw this on rotoworld.com. It'd be nice to trade back to pick up more picks, but #9 is too far back.

Citing sources, SI's Tony Pauline reports that the Cowboys have LSU CB Patrick Peterson ranked as the top player in the 2011 NFL draft.

Their high opinion was only reinforced by Peterson's 4.32 and 4.37 forty times Tuesday at the Combine. Per Pauline, Dallas "covets" the 2010 Thorpe Award winner. The Cowboys draft ninth overall, so they may strongly consider a move up for Peterson. Terence Newman is a candidate for offseason release. Related: CowboysSource: TFY Draft Insider Mar 1, 1:10 PM

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow, that was clever. You edit my post as a jab at me, because I don't share your man love for Peterson. How about coming up with a cogent argument that Watt is not worth at top 10 pick? Or is that too much for your PP-obsessed brain to handle?

My take on Peterson has nothing to do with Watt not belonging in this discussion.

Bowers, Fairley, Dareus, Quinn, Smith, and Jordan are all DL who are superior to Watt. Watt isn't even a top 5 DL prospect let alone overall. Add in Peterson, Amukamara, Green, Von Miller, Tyron Smith, Julio Jones, Gabbert, Newton,etc.

It's a pretty easy argument. I'll put it this way, see if you can get one other maner to back a "Watt in the top 5 take."

bronco
03-01-2011, 12:36 PM
My take on Peterson has nothing to do with Watt not belonging in this discussion.

Bowers, Fairley, Dareus, Quinn, Smith, and Jordan are all DL who are superior to Watt. Watt isn't even a top 5 DL prospect let alone overall. Add in Peterson, Amukamara, Green, Von Miller, Tyron Smith, Julio Jones, Gabbert, Newton,etc.

It's a pretty easy argument. I'll put it this way, see if you can get one other maner to back a "Watt in the top 5 take."

You still haven't offered any reasons as to why all those guys are better than Watt, and I don't think you can other than "Most sites have those guys ahead of Watt". To which I would reply, "Those sites are full of it".

I don't really care if anybody agrees with me or not. I'm not a sheep.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 12:40 PM
You still haven't offered any reasons as to why all those guys are better than Watt, and I don't think you can other than "Most sites have those guys ahead of Watt". To which I would reply, "Those sites are full of it".

I'd like my defensive ends to have more than 7 sacks in college.

vancejohnson82
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM

keep fighting the power man! :afro:

listopencil
03-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Peterson 4.32

I happened to be near a TV set at work today, and that TV just happened to be tuned to the combine. Funny how that works, isn't it? Anyway...I saw that and went "Daaaaaay-um." I'm still thinking I would not be unhappy with Peterson at #2. Go after DT and ILB in the second, the talent seems to fit our picks.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 12:48 PM
You're welcome to think that and I can't say you're wrong, but I don't get it. His forte is rushing the passer, he's only 235+/-lbs. and hasn't had extensive experience playing OLB in a 4-3. Unless you think we're going to be sending him after the QB half the time there's no way you can convince me he's worth the #2, and if we're blitzing him that often I have no idea how we're compensating in coverage.

Watt is a physical force who could play the strongside DE position as well as possibly DT and move around on the line in different looks. He's put up decent stats and theoretically only stands to improve as a player given the amount of time he's played the position. I still don't like him at #2, but he makes much more sense that high for our defense than Von Miller, in my opinion.

I never said I liked Miller at #2. I said he's far superior to Watt. Which he is.

I'd love Watt at #36.

TheChamp24
03-01-2011, 12:50 PM
STOP
OVERRATING
VON
MILLER

Especially in the top 5 FFS.

listopencil
03-01-2011, 12:51 PM

Is Watt the guy that went from the secondary to DE and is blazing fast? If so, no I would hate him at the #2 pick.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 12:52 PM
STOP
OVERRATING
VON
MILLER

Especially in the top 5 FFS.

Why is he overrated exactly? Is it his awesome production, awesome measurables? Awesome athletic ability? Awesome leadership skills? Which is it?

Rohirrim
03-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Don't know why Fairley isn't on the "elite" list on this thread. Or Bowers. Especially ahead of Miller. To each his own, I guess.

TheChamp24
03-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Why is he overrated exactly? Is it his awesome production, awesome measurables? Awesome athletic ability? Awesome leadership skills? Which is it?

He excelled by his speed in the college.
He hardly had to cover people at A&M, so having him be an OLB could be a transition.

Heck, look at Aaron Curry. How awesome has he been for the Seahawks? AJ Hawk? I see Miller, not being a bust, but nowhere near the player some of you think he will be. You guys think he'll have 14 sacks seasons and cause all these disruptive plays, but he will never see those numbers IMO.

And what leadership skills are you talking of?

For being the #2 pick, I'd be pissed because to me in Denver he'll be DJ Williams 2.0 here IMO.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 01:02 PM
He excelled by his speed in the college.
He hardly had to cover people at A&M, so having him be an OLB could be a transition.

Heck, look at Aaron Curry. How awesome has he been for the Seahawks? AJ Hawk? I see Miller, not being a bust, but nowhere near the player some of you think he will be. You guys think he'll have 14 sacks seasons and cause all these disruptive plays, but he will never see those numbers IMO.

And what leadership skills are you talking of?

For being the #2 pick, I'd be pissed because to me in Denver he'll be DJ Williams 2.0 here IMO.

He had 17 sacks two seasons ago/11 last season. Thats production. He has the speed to go sideline to sideline and, while OLB may be an adjustment in the pros, they said he picked it up fairly well at the senior bowl (where he was probably the best player.) Im obviously not in the huddle with him, but many claim his leadership of the D was apparent. He's got great size, great speed, great agility and great production.

I dont see why he's overrated and i dunno why you compare him to AJ hawk...they are two diff players.

Br0nc0Buster
03-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I'd like my defensive ends to have more than 7 sacks in college.

Hes 292 lbs and is projected to be a 3-4 end in the NFL. He isnt going to be drafted as a pure pass rusher
You criticize him for lack of sacks yet he was third in the country in TFL
His position coach who also coached Aaron Kampan said he is the best player he has ever coached and is a more athletic version of Kampman

Mike Mayock said he is the best 5 tech he has ever seen

Had we stuck with the 3-4 and were able to trade down a few spots JJ Watt would be a solid choice for a top 10 pick

I doubt he makes it past the middle of the 1st round

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 01:08 PM
You still haven't offered any reasons as to why all those guys are better than Watt, and I don't think you can other than "Most sites have those guys ahead of Watt". To which I would reply, "Those sites are full of it".For starters Bowers, Fairley, Kerrigan, Quinn, and Smith have all recorded more sacks in a single year than Watt has over his entire career. All in conferences with far a far better level of competition. And what evidence have you offered to support your take that Watt deserves to even be considered before #15 or so?

You say you like his "Production", of which there is hardly any. He's notched 11 sacks in his entire career, and never had a game with more than 2 sacks.

He had one good game against a hugely overrated Ohio State team. Watt is a carbon copy of Adam Carriker who has been a total bust in the NFL.

Yeah, you're much more like the zebra who doesn't follow the herd, and is an easy dinner target.

bendog
03-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Don't know why Fairley isn't on the "elite" list on this thread. Or Bowers. Especially ahead of Miller. To each his own, I guess.

I don't know that Fairley can fit into a two gap system, and his size is a bit suspect. Not saying he isn't gonna be good, and he sort of reminds me of a young T.Pryce type guy. Bowers weighs in, I think, around 265. He's no Jarvis Moss, and again I like the guy overall, but I'm not sure what Fox is looking for over there. My guess is Bowers projects as an asskicking DT lining up across from a LT. But can he man up against guys with Porkchop Womack type strength to stuff the run? I'm not sure.

I sorta have a similar question with Miller. Here's a guy who weighs between 235 and 240 runs a 4.6something 40 and goes after the ball like a heat seaking missle. But can he play over a runblocking TE? Or, is he better off as a Will? And whoever Den has as a Will, plays behind Doom, and Doom's run defense is questionable.

So, it's not a diss against these guys from my perspective, but it's more of a do they fit a scheme Fox wants.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Hes 292 lbs and is projected to be a 3-4 end in the NFL. He isnt going to be drafted as a pure pass rusher
You criticize him for lack of sacks yet he was third in the country in TFL
His position coach who also coached Aaron Kampan said he is the best player he has ever coached and is a more athletic version of Kampman

Mike Mayock said he is the best 5 tech he has ever seen

Had we stuck with the 3-4 and were able to trade down a few spots JJ Watt would be a solid choice for a top 10 pick

Im not saying hes not a good player, im saying i wouldnt take him second

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 01:09 PM

Exactly. He's a decent player who does not belong in any discussion regarding the top 10 picks.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't know that Fairley can fit into a two gap system, and his size is a bit suspect. Not saying he isn't gonna be good, and he sort of reminds me of a young T.Pryce type guy. Bowers weighs in, I think, around 265. He's no Jarvis Moss, and again I like the guy overall, but I'm not sure what Fox is looking for over there. My guess is Bowers projects as an asskicking DT lining up across from a LT. But can he man up against guys with Porkchop Womack type strength to stuff the run? I'm not sure.

I sorta have a similar question with Miller. Here's a guy who weighs between 235 and 240 runs a 4.6something 40 and goes after the ball like a heat seaking missle. But can he play over a runblocking TE? Or, is he better off as a Will? And whoever Den has as a Will, plays behind Doom, and Doom's run defense is questionable.

So, it's not a diss against these guys from my perspective, but it's more of a do they fit a scheme Fox wants.

Didnt miller weigh in at 246 and run a low 4.5?

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I sorta have a similar question with Miller. Here's a guy who weighs between 235 and 240 runs a 4.6something 40 and goes after the ball like a heat seaking missle. .Miller ran a 4.53 at 246 lbs actually.

Br0nc0Buster
03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Exactly. He's a decent player who does not belong in any discussion regarding the top 10 picks.

hes worthy of a top 10 pick if you are running a 3-4
He is a better prospect than Tyson Jackson and Chris Long were coming out and they were both top 3 selections

bendog
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Didnt miller weigh in at 246 and run a low 4.5?

I think you may be right. I didn't look at the combine scores this morning. My original post was that I'm cool with Peterson, Dareus or Miller. I don't diss the other guys, but honestly despite watching all Saints games, I have absolutely no recollection of Fox's Car scheme. Yes, the Car games were that bad. But, Peppers isn't that big a guy, so maybe Bowers projects. I just don't know. I really don't think anyone on this board can know which way Fox is leaning in terms of building a defensive front 7, but I'll be really surprised if this draft isn't aimed at those 7 positions. If Miller can be a Sam, I love the guy. He did play more of a blitz, chase down the ball carrier, and that more a Will kind of game.

ohiobronco2
03-01-2011, 01:27 PM
For starters Bowers, Fairley, Kerrigan, Quinn, and Smith have all recorded more sacks in a single year than Watt has over his entire career. All in conferences with far a far better level of competition. And what evidence have you offered to support your take that Watt deserves to even be considered before #15 or so?

You say you like his "Production", of which there is hardly any. He's notched 11 sacks in his entire career, and never had a game with more than 2 sacks.

He had one good game against a hugely overrated Ohio State team. Watt is a carbon copy of Adam Carriker who has been a total bust in the NFL.

Yeah, you're much more like the zebra who doesn't follow the herd, and is an easy dinner target.

You do realize that Bowers plays in the ACC, which is far inferior to the Big 10. Also, Purdue (Kerrigan) and Wisconsin (Watt) are both in the Big Ten. You......FAIL

jhns
03-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Fairleys size is a concern to me but I dont think we can go wrong with any of the top defenders. I want Bowers the most but will be happy as long as we take defense. I want Bowers because it would be great to see two elite pass rushers coming off the ends. Getting to the QB would make everyones job easier.

ohiobronco2
03-01-2011, 01:29 PM
JJ Watt will surprise a lot of people in the NFL. Not saying he is right for us, but he will be a great player. I'm leaning more towards Dareus. For those that have seen him, does he ever take plays off?

gyldenlove
03-01-2011, 01:36 PM
JJ Watt will surprise a lot of people in the NFL. Not saying he is right for us, but he will be a great player. I'm leaning more towards Dareus. For those that have seen him, does he ever take plays off?

The book on him is that he plays all plays, I haven't watched too many games in person, but I haven't heard anyone say he takes plays off.

I like Dareus, he could play 3-tech or 1-tech which gives a lot of freedom in terms of matching other players with him, if you go Fairley you are locking him into that 3-tech spot.

Carmelo15
03-01-2011, 01:54 PM

Fairley is not elite to me. He is too one dimensional. He is probably the best pass rushing DT in this class but he doesn't impress me against the run at all. I have him as the 3rd best DT overall in this class. To me, Corey Liuget is a much more complete player. Throw in the character risks and I don't take Fairley in the top 10, especially for the Denver Broncos.
Elvis is already a liability against the run, so to me that means our other three guys on the line need to be more complete players. Ayers is better against the run than the pass. I really like Dareus playing next to him. My favorite guy paired next to Doom is Phil Taylor. A straight mauler who can really help Doom concentrate on doing what he does best.
A more realistic scenario I like the Broncos doing is taking Dareus at 2 and moving up from 36 to 28 to grab Phil Taylor.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 02:12 PM
hes worthy of a top 10 pick if you are running a 3-4
He is a better prospect than Tyson Jackson and Chris Long were coming out and they were both top 3 selections

No way he's a better prospect than Long, or anywhere close.

strafen
03-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Marcell Dareus is to me what could be considered a sure thing.
He is what we need. He will be available at #2

Chris
03-01-2011, 02:42 PM
The book on him is that he plays all plays, I haven't watched too many games in person, but I haven't heard anyone say he takes plays off.

I like Dareus, he could play 3-tech or 1-tech which gives a lot of freedom in terms of matching other players with him, if you go Fairley you are locking him into that 3-tech spot.

Is this the 3-tech in blue?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/539465/graphic_203_20-_20zone_20read_203-tech.jpg

cmhargrove
03-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Saw this on rotoworld.com. It'd be nice to trade back to pick up more picks, but #9 is too far back.

Citing sources, SI's Tony Pauline reports that the Cowboys have LSU CB Patrick Peterson ranked as the top player in the 2011 NFL draft.

Their high opinion was only reinforced by Peterson's 4.32 and 4.37 forty times Tuesday at the Combine. Per Pauline, Dallas "covets" the 2010 Thorpe Award winner. The Cowboys draft ninth overall, so they may strongly consider a move up for Peterson. Terence Newman is a candidate for offseason release. Related: CowboysSource: TFY Draft Insider Mar 1, 1:10 PM

Let the bidding begin....

How about their first rounder, second rounder, fourth rounder and Tashard Choice for the #2 pick?

schaaf
03-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Yep, the 3 technique is lined up on the outside half of the guard

Rohirrim
03-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Fairley is not elite to me. He is too one dimensional. He is probably the best pass rushing DT in this class but he doesn't impress me against the run at all. I have him as the 3rd best DT overall in this class. To me, Corey Liuget is a much more complete player. Throw in the character risks and I don't take Fairley in the top 10, especially for the Denver Broncos.
Elvis is already a liability against the run, so to me that means our other three guys on the line need to be more complete players. Ayers is better against the run than the pass. I really like Dareus playing next to him. My favorite guy paired next to Doom is Phil Taylor. A straight mauler who can really help Doom concentrate on doing what he does best.
A more realistic scenario I like the Broncos doing is taking Dareus at 2 and moving up from 36 to 28 to grab Phil Taylor.

Most of the scouting reports I've read on Fairley state that he is excellent against the run, can shed linemen at will and tackles behind the LOS regularly, pursues very well, and destroys the pocket, ergo the running play. In other words, dominant. The film I've watched on him supports that take. I place him as number one defensive player in this draft, with Bowers a close second. Of course, Bowers plays in the ACC, so there's that consideration. Fairley has faced tougher competition. Still, they are 1,2.

BroncoMan4ever
03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
give me Von Miller, even if it as number 2

zdoor
03-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Is this the 3-tech in blue?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/539465/graphic_203_20-_20zone_20read_203-tech.jpg

Yes

rugbythug
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM

Cosign. Dominant not just good.

zdoor
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM

Still a Peterson guy but could live with Miller and Dareus. I think they'll all be studs. I don't really dislike Bowers either... I think we're in pretty good shape with this pick in all of those scenarios. I'd really prefer to drop a few spots and get whoever falls, though it's not likely we'll be able to trade the pick...

bendog
03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Does Miller have the hips to turn and run with a TE? He doesn't have to be able cover a guy like dallas clark, since teams play a 4-2-5 then, but still a guy like Zach Miller can get down the field.

zdoor
03-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Does Miller have the hips to turn and run with a TE? He doesn't have to be able cover a guy like dallas clark, since teams play a 4-2-5 then, but still a guy like Zach Miller can get down the field.

He wasn't perfect in the drills I watched but he looked pretty damn good for a guy who wasn't asked to do it in college. I think he can cover, but he's a Will not a Sam.

Shananahan
03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
It boggles my mind that people would rather draft a guy who would be moving to a position he's never really played than a potentially dominate defensive lineman with the second pick in the draft. Throw in that this guy is said to have trouble getting off blocks and stuffing the run and I understand it even less.

rugbythug
03-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Imo if any lb can it would be vonn but it is speculation. However on 3 rd. And long vonn would be better served chasing a qb than te

rugbythug
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
It boggles my mind that people would rather draft a guy who would be moving to a position he's never really played than a potentially dominate defensive lineman with the second pick in the draft. Throw in that this guy is said to have trouble getting off blocks and stuffing the run and I understand it even less.

I think he is the best pass rusher in the draft. We need that

Br0nc0Buster
03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
No way he's a better prospect than Long, or anywhere close.

thats quite the exaggeration
They are similar players, but Long was a bit more polished
Watt weights about 15 lb more though
Neither of them are elite pass rushers

As far as being a 3-4 DE, Watt is pretty much just as good
Mayock generally knows what he is talking about

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 03:40 PM

Well, Watt will go nowhere near #2 like long, so I don't think it's an exaggeration at all.

Long had more sacks his last year in college than Watt has had in his entire college career.

Watt is much more comparable to Adam Carriker, who people also raved about coming out, than he is to Long.

BroncoMan4ever
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM

from all i have seen and read about the guy, he is good in coverage. he is one of the few OLB who have experience both in coverage and rushing the passer.

he is a dominant force that this front 7 desperately needs

Drek
03-01-2011, 03:56 PM

As far as being a 3-4 DE, Watt is pretty much just as good
Mayock generally knows what he is talking about

You do realize that in a 3-4 Long is more an OLB than a DE, right?

He's only strictly a DE in a 4-3 front, and it goes directly against his strengths. Guy should be in a 3-4. Here in St. Louis the beat writers frequently reference how Long was only selected because Shaw and/or Zygmunt (guys running the team then) were tied to his agent and knew they were on the way out of town at the end of the year.

He was a horrible selection at #2 for a 4-3 team. The Rams should have taken Matt Ryan and Long would have fallen to #6 and been taken by the Jets over Vernon Gholston.

TheReverend
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Posting so I can access thread from my usercp

TheChamp24
03-01-2011, 04:04 PM

It boggles my mind too. He excelled by being quicker in college and I doubt he will have that same success.
I think people envision some studly LB who can do it all but he won't be that good.

Mountain Bronco
03-01-2011, 04:15 PM
There is simply only one player in this draft that is can't miss and that is Patrick Peterson. Every other player has questions. I don't feel like at #2 you can pick a player that might not perform. Pick Petersen, and address the front 7 with the rest of the draft.

Dedhed
03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
There is simply only one player in this draft that is can't miss and that is Patrick Peterson. Every other player has questions. I don't feel like at #2 you can pick a player that might not perform. Pick Petersen, and address the front 7 with the rest of the draft.

I won't jump off a cliff if we take Bowers, Dareus, or even Fairley, but I pretty much feel the same way. Peterson is not going to miss, imo.

There is plenty of great front 7 help available with the next two picks.

BroncoMan4ever
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM

NO!

we have been witness to the fact that a strong secondary doesn't mean a damn thing if you can't put pressure on the QB with your front 7.

we have marched out secondaries with guys who have been decorated with multiple pro bowls, all pros, and widely known as some of the best in the game, and with a weak front 7, it produced nothing.

BroncoMan4ever
03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I won't jump off a cliff if we take Bowers, Dareus, or even Fairley, but I pretty much feel the same way. Peterson is not going to miss, imo.

There is plenty of great front 7 help available with the next two picks.

yes there are going to be front 7 players available in the draft in eash round we draft, but this team needs the best, not just bodies to plug into the defense. getting guys because they play positions of need, and not necessarily for talent is how our defense got this bad.

HAT
03-01-2011, 05:25 PM
yes there are going to be front 7 players available in the draft in eash round we draft, but this team needs the best, not just bodies to plug into the defense. getting guys because they play positions of need, and not necessarily for talent is how our defense got this bad.

You just argued with yourself.

Br0nc0Buster
03-01-2011, 07:21 PM
You do realize that in a 3-4 Long is more an OLB than a DE, right?

He's only strictly a DE in a 4-3 front, and it goes directly against his strengths. Guy should be in a 3-4. Here in St. Louis the beat writers frequently reference how Long was only selected because Shaw and/or Zygmunt (guys running the team then) were tied to his agent and knew they were on the way out of town at the end of the year.

He was a horrible selection at #2 for a 4-3 team. The Rams should have taken Matt Ryan and Long would have fallen to #6 and been taken by the Jets over Vernon Gholston.

I saw some scouting reports suggesting Long would be best as a 3-4 end around the time the combine he was in
he would of been more of a hybrid player I think anyways

but my point is that had Chris Long come out this year he likely wouldnt have gone in the top 3 and if you were to draft a player for a 3-4 defense I am not sure he would be a better choice than Watt

BroncoMan4ever
03-01-2011, 07:41 PM
You just argued with yourself.

that was misworded in what i actually meant. what i was trying to get across was, right now we are in a position to very well get the very best DT in this draft, or the very best LB, the best CB. why spend the pick on a guy like Peterson when Corner is the one position on the field that can be completely avoided, and then hope there is quality front 7 guys still on the board? we have the pick we need to get the best in the front 7

he could be a Champ clone and lock down the opposite side of the field that Champ doesn't and it won't make one bit of difference, if our front 7 remains so terrible that opposing QBs have all day to decide what to do with the ball.

Peterson very well may turn into a beast at the position but right now, that would be a terrible way to use the number 2 pick. anyone who is picked at 2 needs to make an instant impact. CB can be completely ignored, but front 7 always is a concern.

Miller or Dareus has to be the pick

OABB
03-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Posting so I can access thread from my usercp

Just subscribe to it.

meangene
03-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Miller said on NFL Network that he dropped into coverage about 40% of the time last year and more the year before. So, he has more experience in coverage than folks seem to think. He also looked very good doing that at the Senior Bowl.

Doggcow
03-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Some Seahawks fan tried to tell me Peterson was too short today...

I laughed in his dumb ass face after I asked "wait, is Trufant good?" "Oh yeah, Trufant is a beast" "Trufant is 5'11'' dude..."

NFLBRONCO
04-07-2011, 10:20 PM
that was misworded in what i actually meant. what i was trying to get across was, right now we are in a position to very well get the very best DT in this draft, or the very best LB, the best CB. why spend the pick on a guy like Peterson when Corner is the one position on the field that can be completely avoided, and then hope there is quality front 7 guys still on the board? we have the pick we need to get the best in the front 7

he could be a Champ clone and lock down the opposite side of the field that Champ doesn't and it won't make one bit of difference, if our front 7 remains so terrible that opposing QBs have all day to decide what to do with the ball.

Peterson very well may turn into a beast at the position but right now, that would be a terrible way to use the number 2 pick. anyone who is picked at 2 needs to make an instant impact. CB can be completely ignored, but front 7 always is a concern.

Miller or Dareus has to be the pick

I want the player that actually is the best player in this draft with #2 pick. Whether it's biggest need or not.

bap454
04-08-2011, 12:13 AM
I want the player that actually is the best player in this draft with #2 pick. Whether it's biggest need or not.

Cant agree more!!! We cant affordor a player that "fills a hole", is a "solid contributer", or solidifies a position. We need someone at #2 that is SPECIAL! Anything less than special at #2 is a dissapointment at the least. Marcel to me is a player that will be solid borderline all pro. IMO Peterson/ Von Miller have the higher ceiling and potential to be all world. Dont get me wrong, Im a big fan of Dareus, who I think is solid....but do we roll the dice for something special instead, IDK.

Hulamau
04-08-2011, 12:19 AM
oh wow....

Would be plenty happy with Von Miller at #4 and stock up on a couple solid Dlinemen plus a TE or RB with the first three 2nd rounders including 35, 36 and 46.

More bang for the buck in a draft that is so deep on the DL.. Will be some real talent left in the 2nd round.. perhaps one of which becomes as good as or better than Dareus and then we still have Miller stalking the opposing 3 AFC West QB's in their worst nightmares for the next 12 + years!

listopencil
04-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Peterson 4.32

Peterson<10

mhgaffney
04-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Wow. That would be amazing.

Two studs on defense.

Use the third round pick for the best available safety.

epicSocialism4tw
04-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Patrick Peterson releases a hit dub:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8mWW6kRITEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Play2win
04-08-2011, 06:45 AM
Cant agree more!!! We cant affordor a player that "fills a hole", is a "solid contributer", or solidifies a position. We need someone at #2 that is SPECIAL! Anything less than special at #2 is a dissapointment at the least. Marcel to me is a player that will be solid borderline all pro. IMO Peterson/ Von Miller have the higher ceiling and potential to be all world. Dont get me wrong, Im a big fan of Dareus, who I think is solid....but do we roll the dice for something special instead, IDK.

Totally disagree. I think Dareus is the the best overall football player in the draft, All things considered. He is the player in the draft that makes your test better than any other player in the draft-- in the short-term, medium-term, and long-term.

I think it is in the Denver Bronco's long-term best interest to take Dareus above any other player in the whole draft.

Peterson, I think is a bust at the CB position, definitely for a top-5 pick.

Br0nc0Buster
10-08-2012, 09:38 PM

lol

DBroncos4life
10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
lol

LOLROFL!Ha!:spit:

NFLBRONCO
10-08-2012, 09:56 PM
I'd have to say now Miller or Watt would have been the best choices for Denver. I'm just glad we got one of them.

maven
10-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Watt is awesome. Miller was the guy I wanted anyway so I'm not mad.

maven
10-08-2012, 10:12 PM
lol

ROFL!

swaiy
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Threads like these are always funny lol

NFLBRONCO
10-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Watt is awesome. Miller was the guy I wanted anyway so I'm not mad.

Yep awesome player just wish we had two of him

Jekyll15Hyde
10-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Seeing this thread makes me remember how much I dont miss drama llama

Rock Chalk
10-09-2012, 04:09 PM

http://reformedpastor.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/epic_facepalm.jpg

TheReverend
10-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Crap. Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread.

dictionary
10-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Crap. Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread.

These were dark times and called for drastic drinking.

rugbythug
10-09-2012, 07:29 PM
I could not disagree more rushing the passer and covering tight ends were our schooled heal last year. Miller would be my guy at 2. I think he can be derrick thomas.

This is one smart Mother****er!

extralife
10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Watt has been the best player in the NFL this season

TheReverend
10-09-2012, 07:45 PM
This is one smart Mother****er!

How so? Our TE coverage is even worse

Requiem
10-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Dedhed failing on another football take? Not surprised.