PDA

View Full Version : Champ presser coming up at 6:30 MT - recap from interview on Ticket

montrose
02-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Presser will be on denverbroncos.com

From The Ticket - Says it's a great day, wants to win here. Not going to settle for guys slacking off. Could feel excited in the building today - wants to win and it's about getting all 53 on the same page. We can get it done. No certainty once March 4th hits, why wait - I want to know what team I'm going to be on. Want to feel good about where I am, I feel good on this team. Appreciates the Broncos. Thinks the Nugz got a good group of players back for Melo, can't replace him individually but we won't fall of that much. Says he'll be at more games because he's excited to see how things go with the new team. Biggest thing that hurt him was seeing Chauncey go, knew Melo would go but bummed Chauncey had to go. Should be podcasted later at denverssportsstation.com

GoBroncos84
02-22-2011, 05:28 PM
not seeing the link on DB.com for the champ conference call. Will it be live, or added after the call is over?

montrose
02-22-2011, 05:33 PM
not seeing the link on DB.com for the champ conference call. Will it be live, or added after the call is over?

Probably added after since I can't find the link. Lindsay Jones is updating on Twitter.

CEH
02-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Xanders just said the #2 pick must be a distruptive run stopper playmaker who creates negative plays
Also Elvis will be a 4-3 DE with 3-4 looks

Kind of just said we are not picking Peterson

footstepsfrom#27
02-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Xanders just said the #2 pick must be a distruptive run stopper playmaker who creates negative plays
Also Elvis will be a 4-3 DE with 3-4 looks

Kind of just said we are not picking Peterson
Believe nothing you hear at this point.

CEH
02-22-2011, 05:50 PM
All the PP lovers are going to be disappointed and look clueless thinking we will draft a CB at #2. Not going to happen even before the Champ signing

tsiguy96
02-22-2011, 05:56 PM
heyo

Champ: "Once Josh McDaniels left, things did get worked out, didn't they.

Chris
02-22-2011, 06:01 PM
heyo

I don't really understand that quote. Josh didn't pull the offer off the table.

schaaf
02-22-2011, 06:13 PM
heyo

Where is it at?

TheReverend
02-22-2011, 08:23 PM
heyo

Whoa

That is literally the CLOSEST I've ever read of Champ being negative towards someone in the organization present OR past