PDA

View Full Version : Hero: HS Wrestler Refuses to Wrestle Girl

Pages : 1 [2]

Lycan
02-22-2011, 07:26 AM
When I was young we played neighborhood football. This girl would come out and play. Everybody would take it easy on her. I did not distinguish between her or anyone else on the other team. I would drill her when I got the chance and she appreciated it.

:spit:

Gort
02-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Go outside and enjoy the outdoors, get some sun in sunny San Diego. A physical activity like riding a bike or walking on the warm sand will help you worry less about the # of posts I have in order to have the privilege to create a thread. I'M SORRY I FORGET TO READ THE RULE BOOK! I don't give a **** about the 100 post rule you douche!

I just thought this story was so ridiculous that it was worth posting. Because we live in a world when it's politically incorrect to decline a wrestling match when your opponent is a woman, its an upside down world. Believe it or not women and men are not the same, there are many differences. I'm all for strong women, **** I wish the WNBA (we got next) sold more tickets received more TV time. When the UCONN Women's basketball team had over 80 consecutive victories, which was an incredible achievement no one gave a rat's ass why? Because they will never be able to compete with men physically in sports, ever.

posting pics of Cameron Diaz without a warning is DEFINITELY NOT APPRECIATED. i need to go get my eyes flushed now.

Tombstone RJ
02-22-2011, 07:43 AM
So you're upset that men aren't allowed to play on women's teams?

Wow, you're more progressive than I thought. And I agree.

Ideally there should be different skill levels for each sport without any gender, racial, or religious segregation.

Dude, read my post again. I'll quote myself: "I don't want MEN to be able to play on WOMEN'S TEAMS either because that's just stupid."

No, I don't want men on women's teams and I don't want women on men's teams.

Ideally, women have their sports and men have their sports.

kappys
02-22-2011, 08:01 AM
The kid was home schooled. It is obvious what the problem was. He hasn't been around girls and didn't want to show off the boner that would have come from his first contact with one.

WInner-Winner Chicken Dinner!

OABB
02-22-2011, 08:03 AM
What a fag. I would not only welcome a boner, I'd use it to pin her.

mkporter
02-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Go outside and enjoy the outdoors, get some sun in sunny San Diego. A physical activity like riding a bike or walking on the warm sand will help you worry less about the # of posts I have in order to have the privilege to create a thread. I'M SORRY I FORGET TO READ THE RULE BOOK! I don't give a **** about the 100 post rule you douche!

I just thought this story was so ridiculous that it was worth posting. Because we live in a world when it's politically incorrect to decline a wrestling match when your opponent is a woman, its an upside down world. Believe it or not women and men are not the same, there are many differences. I'm all for strong women, **** I wish the WNBA (we got next) sold more tickets received more TV time. When the UCONN Women's basketball team had over 80 consecutive victories, which was an incredible achievement no one gave a rat's ass why? Because they will never be able to compete with men physically in sports, ever.

Calm down, Nancy. In case you haven't been paying attention, most people think it was fine for this kid to decline to fight, that's his prerogative. Making him out to be a hero for it is kinda silly though. The girl he fought beat plenty of other guys, and while men and women may not be the same (which no one here is actually claiming, btw), she certainly had enough ability to hold her own against the guys.

Let me know how reading that rule book goes. ROFL!

enjolras
02-22-2011, 09:20 AM
In HS football you're trying your best to knock the crap out of the guy in front of you. Could you line up and mentally tell yourself you're going to knock the living **** out of a girl? I couldn't, but then again I'm old school. You probably have dudes now who'd love that chance. Like I said, times have changed.

Isn't chivalry about respect for women? It seems to me that if a woman wants to put herself into that competitive situation that I owe it to here, out of respect, to compete as hard as I can. Why should a lady not be afforded the chance to compete and see just what her physical limits are?

I was 6'0" and 140 lbs in high school. I was a pretty good basketball player. Nobody took it easy on me because I was small. I'd be pissed if they did. Why should a woman not be afforded the same respect?

Fedaykin
02-22-2011, 10:36 AM
you really must be an idiot. That entire post was sarcasm to help you see that If a girl is trying to MURDER someone that is not okay. But if a girl is simply hitting you, you are not allowed to hit her back.

I still can't tell if you took that last post completely serious.

Please help me better understand your thinking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

bendog
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
OMG! Pretty soon they'll want to vote too! This kid isn't a hero, and he isn't a coward either. If a woman wants to compete, and accepts that she doesn't get preferential treatment, then I'm all for it. Being an advocate for strong women doesn't mean you can't be a strong man.

And btw, 100 post rule.

Giving them the vote, that was what did it. This country's been going down the ****ter ever since. And now not just wrestling, but I hear Ellen Degenerate-es is going to play the Lord in a movie. This is going to end in earthquakes if not plagues of Loqusts and Rivers of Blood.

footstepsfrom#27
02-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Isn't chivalry about respect for women? It seems to me that if a woman wants to put herself into that competitive situation that I owe it to here, out of respect, to compete as hard as I can. Why should a lady not be afforded the chance to compete and see just what her physical limits are?

I was 6'0" and 140 lbs in high school. I was a pretty good basketball player. Nobody took it easy on me because I was small. I'd be pissed if they did. Why should a woman not be afforded the same respect?
Basketball is not a contact sport, at least not to the degree that football and wrestling are. Nobody's trying to tear your head off your shoulders. Sorry...there's no way I could go out there and deliberately try to smash some girl in the face. I'm more like the dude that would probably open her car door for her. ROFL!

OABB
02-27-2011, 04:36 PM
He does give us the nice, gay, Indian guy as an avatar so Blart says , "Hell yeah!"

Are you unaware of the powerful gaze of Braco?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-27-2011, 04:37 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jzMn10Wjm4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
02-28-2011, 12:07 AM
OMG! Its Fabio and Yanni rolled into a Benny Hinn service without the theatrics! Middle age women love him as you can see in the video. Not one word spoken it is just pure gaze. "I just felt a warm sensation!" That is because a dog came by and took a piss on your leg while you stared at your romance book cover.

OABB
02-28-2011, 08:48 AM
OMG! Its Fabio and Yanni rolled into a Benny Hinn service without the theatrics! Middle age women love him as you can see in the video. Not one word spoken it is just pure gaze. "I just felt a warm sensation!" That is because a dog came by and took a piss on your leg while you stared at your romance book cover.

Braco is a genius. He accepts a fee to stare at you. That's it. It's would be the most awesome thing ever if it weren't so sad how stupid hippies are. Me and my friend are gonna go when he's in san Diego. We are gonna eat a bunch of chilli and Mexican food and let it rip during his healing service.