PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick Cancels Oprah Appearance

TDmvp
02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-houston/michael-vick-cancelled-appearance-on-oprah-video

I always had a feeling him going on there was a bad idea , just because I didn't see him winning over any soccer moms that watch it but it looks like this imploded before it even happened.

They was just talking on espn about some "confrontation" that happened between Vick's entourage and someone who took in one of the dogs Vick had fought...

He is so getting re-destroyed right now by all the Soccer moms he was hoping to win over... On another football forum they link you to Oprah's forum and those Bishes are GOING OFF like Spider on a two day bender.

Archer81
02-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Oprah...

Leader of the world's most powerful and influential cult. People claim the Catholic Church is run by the illuminati...not so. Oprah is the grand templar wizard. She picked a PRESIDENT man...Vick had NO chance...

:Broncos:

OBF1
02-17-2011, 02:40 PM
???

Smiling Assassin27
02-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I had reservations about him going on that show when I read about it but understood why he was probably doing it. Oprah never grills someone but casts them as a sympathetic figure thereby cleansing that person based on how he's perceived. Rod Smith did it and now most people don't even remember his transgression.

Dude could still salvage this sort of re-baptism by just going on and being entirely contrite and truthful. But as I've noticed in his previous interviews, he's not quite there yet and still conveys a chip on his shoulder for the self-inflicted prison term. He's not ready to do Oprah like it needs to be done because his contrition level ain't there.

Chris
02-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I had a friend that went on Oprah because he did charity work for kids and she flat out grilled him.

OABB
02-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Oprah is not a softball lobber. She is tougher than people think. I have mad respect for that woman. Vick would have to be on his game with her. He is not a very bright man, IMO, so it's best he stays away.

80smith
02-17-2011, 10:02 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110217&content_id=16663992&notebook_id=16663736&vkey=notebook_cws&c_id=cws

Mark Buehrle has no regrets about the comments he made to MLB.com a week ago, in which he stated that he wished Michael Vick had gotten injured while taking part in the 2010 NFL season as retribution for the cruel way in which the Eagles quarterback treated some of his dogs at the Bad Newz Kennels.

cutthemdown
02-17-2011, 10:37 PM
He heard a bunch of owners of his former dogs were going to show up with the dogs lol!. Or at least wanted to ask him questions.

Like usually he scrambled.

bronco0608
02-17-2011, 10:59 PM
If you are religious, you are suppose to forgive. Just sayin

Bhuerle - and everyone else wishing ill will on Vick - must be atheists.

Or, they just don't give a ****. Whichever they choose...keep it movin'

DenverBroncosJM
02-17-2011, 11:11 PM
I heard a rumor in the bible it says eye for an eye.

If you read the old testament ( before they changed "the word of god") to the new testament you can also have slaves and you can pass them on to your offspring. We won't discuss tht version though because that version doesn't fit in with 20th century.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Boomhauer
02-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Before I saw this thread, I thought Oprah went off the air a couple years ago to become CEO of her own channel. Did that channel ever materialize and does she anchor it, or is she still with one of the prime networks?

RhymesayersDU
02-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Before I saw this thread, I thought Oprah went off the air a couple years ago to become CEO of her own channel. Did that channel ever materialize and does she anchor it, or is she still with one of the prime networks?

She's about to retire and her OWN (oprah winnfrey network) channel is taking off as we speak.

Kaylore
02-25-2011, 02:17 PM
mod note: quoted post was unacceptable.

http://piggington.com/files/images/Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS_0.jpg

OBF1
02-25-2011, 02:19 PM
This message is hidden because methamphetamines is on your ignore list.

I should be the first one to add her to my ignore list :thumbs:

TDmvp
02-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Methamphetamines = Champagne Powder ???

strafen
02-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Methamphetamines = Champagne Powder ???
Lex?!

TDmvp
02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Lex?!

Champagne Powder ...

He said a statement in another thread that was about word for word something that got Champagne Powder banned last week.

Classy stuff like wishing death on a public figure ... It's Champagne Powder.

gunns
02-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Champagne Powder ...

He said a statement in another thread that was about word for word something that got Champagne Powder banned last week.

Classy stuff like wishing death on a public figure ... It's Champagne Powder.

Was that LB42 or whatever?

DivineBronco
02-26-2011, 01:57 PM
I will hop this back on the ol Vick train

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/26/michael-vick-honored-as-a-true-example-of-life-success/

ummmmm yuck

Play2win
02-26-2011, 02:02 PM
I will hop this back on the ol Vick train

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/26/michael-vick-honored-as-a-true-example-of-life-success/

ummmmm yuck

disgusting, real...