PDA

View Full Version : What really grinds my gears and other fantastic things...

Pages : [1] 2

Archer81
02-16-2011, 09:23 PM
What annoys you? The things that get your goat, tweak your last nerve, grind your gears? What makes your teeth set on edge faster than anything?

For me, its unrepentant ass kissery combined with general blind ignorance.

Feel free to share.

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I so thought this was going to go another way!

Dukes
02-16-2011, 09:36 PM
People who don't adhere to unwritten (and written) rules of society. For instance, I actually saw a person driving make a right turn at a stop light, drive maybe five yards then flip a ***** and turn right again. All so they didn't have to wait at the stoplight. Because waiting and extra 20 seconds is really going to **** up your day.

Requiem
02-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Dumb people. So like 95% of America.

RhymesayersDU
02-16-2011, 09:52 PM
People who don't adhere to unwritten (and written) rules of society. For instance, I actually saw a person driving make a right turn at a stop light, drive maybe five yards then flip a ***** and turn right again. All so they didn't have to wait at the stoplight. Because waiting and extra 20 seconds is really going to **** up your day.

Speaking of driving things...

What grinds my gears is this:
People on the road who don't know where they're going or not paying attention, and then holding up traffic.

Example: This jackass is in the right lane, but should be in the left lane to turn. Instead of passing his turn and changing lanes or turning around at the next open/safe possibility, he's going to slow waaaaaay down and/or stop altogether, throw on his blinker, and completely hold up traffic just so he can get into his turn lane, and the rest of the world be damned.

Obviously I cut people with out-of-state plates some slack, but locals who do that get me heated.

Mogulseeker
02-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Edit - Sorry didn't realize the video was an auto-start

ghwk
02-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Seeing another ridiculous thread started by epicfail whenever I log in.

tsiguy96
02-16-2011, 10:30 PM
politics in workplace and job market. people telling me what to do when they have no place in doing so, and even if they do, telling me to do stuff or what i need to be doing, when it has no effect on them or their life.

Los Broncos
02-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Stupid drivers, making left hand turns out of the right lane.

Getting off the off the freeway at the last second with no signal.

Hercules Rockefeller
02-16-2011, 10:40 PM
People who speed in residential areas.

Dukes
02-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Jersey Shore. Beyond being moderately funny on a childish level the show is a complete train wreck. Every other word is bleeped out and the entire show is done basically for shock value. Ridiculous.

underrated29
02-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Carnies...

Circus folk. Nomads you know. Small hands, smell like cabbage.

Boobs McGee
02-16-2011, 10:44 PM
People that have a stench. Like, don't actually take showers or use deodorant. I'm not talking about the less fortunate souls out there who don't have ACCESS to these kind of amenities, but the people who choose not to use them. Case in point...there's a gas station right next to my apartment on colorado and I 25. Twice a week, there's a tall skinny guy that LITERALLY stinks up the entire building when he's working. There's a palpable rancidness that wafts into your nostrils as soon as the door opens.

W. t. f.

I guess what really grinds my gears is knowing that someone doesn't care enough about their own personal hygiene need to complete basic acts of sanitation.

Wes Mantooth
02-16-2011, 10:44 PM
The Broncos sucking as of late.

Wes Mantooth
02-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Rush, Boston and REO Speedwagon also chap my hide.

randomtask
02-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Carnies...

I love that movie.

This goes under the "no ****, sherlock" category.

Los Broncos
02-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Carnies...

Carnies LOL

schaaf
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
The song "Like A G6"

That damn song is ****ing stupid. My ****ing roommate had it on repeat 40 straight ****ing times

BlaK-Argentina
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM
The Broncos sucking as of late.

Winner!

schaaf
02-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Oh and when you walk into a restaurant and the waitress/cashier doesn't speak english.

English mother ****er! Do you speak it!?

broncocalijohn
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
This one is easy. Let us start with driving. Aholes who think they need to be back of a car a full car length or more. Need to turn left and get into that turning lane? Good luck since 6 of the 8 cars are ****ing 20 feet from the car in front of them. 2nd, how about those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left. Both of you have the green but you are the yielding green. Those ****heads everyday stop at a green light looking at me. "Hey dumb****! I am waiting for your sorry ass to keep moving! Dont stop!" That is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school. Probably one of the first to know. Furthermore, is those jackholes that are going straight but decide to wait near the right hand side of the street. Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane. Lastly, you ****heads that like to go slow and laugh when I pass them up but they end up right behind me at the light. Little do you ****heads know I got major stress relief passing your sedan going 35 in a 45. Add to the fact I would have made the light if you decided to at least go the posted limit. Also, the posted limit that isnt residential or school zone doesnt mean you cant go past that limit. It is a general speed limit not a maximum. Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit.
As for the Mane, anyone who puts down Hillis. Havent said that name in awhile so thought I would throw it out there.

Killericon
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM
People chewing with their mouths open.

It sends me into a murderous fury.

Also very annoying is when people talk during movies, especially about the movie, ESPECIALLY if they're asking questions about the movie.

Dexter
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM

People on the road who don't know where they're going or not paying attention, and then holding up traffic.

Example: This jackass is in the right lane, but should be in the left lane to turn. Instead of passing his turn and changing lanes or turning around at the next open/safe possibility, he's going to slow waaaaaay down and/or stop altogether, throw on his blinker, and completely hold up traffic just so he can get into his turn lane, and the rest of the world be damned.

Obviously I cut people with out-of-state plates some slack, but locals who do that get me heated.

I see that you're from Albq NM. I'm in Alamosa, CO and visit a friend down there maybe once a month. New Mexico drivers are generally some of the worst I've ever seen, and scare the crap out of me. My friend who moved there for a job from Utah got hit by a drunk driver the first week he was there.

People on I-25 are nuts. I don't think half the people that change lanes check their blind spot as I've almost been swerved into multiple times. Then once there was a construction zone where the speed limit was somewhere around 45. I was doing 65 in this zone speeding myself only because I was being tailgated BADLY. Two semis passed me and had to have been going at least 75-85 in a 45 mph construction zone.

I personally am from Denver so I also drive up to Denver on a regular basis, so I have experience with highway driving and I thought Colorado Drivers were bad. NM is AWFUL

I wish you and your family SAFE travels. That state is CRAZY

Bronco Boy
02-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Umbrellas on windy days. And sandy vaginas.

cutthemdown
02-17-2011, 01:30 AM
Marklar marklar and marklar really makes me marklar. markler!

HAT
02-17-2011, 02:03 AM
People who use ignore.

People who announce who they have on ignore.

People who tell the person who they supposedly have on ignore, that they have them on ignore.

People who post screen shots of their ignore list.

People who post copy/pastes of the "This message is hidden because you have X on ignore"

HAT
02-17-2011, 02:04 AM
Oh....And Chinese Spambots.

Los Broncos
02-17-2011, 02:10 AM
This one is easy. Let us start with driving. Aholes who think they need to be back of a car a full car length or more. Need to turn left and get into that turning lane? Good luck since 6 of the 8 cars are ****ing 20 feet from the car in front of them. 2nd, how about those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left. Both of you have the green but you are the yielding green. Those ****heads everyday stop at a green light looking at me. "Hey dumb****! I am waiting for your sorry ass to keep moving! Dont stop!" That is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school. Probably one of the first to know. Furthermore, is those jackholes that are going straight but decide to wait near the right hand side of the street. Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane. Lastly, you ****heads that like to go slow and laugh when I pass them up but they end up right behind me at the light. Little do you ****heads know I got major stress relief passing your sedan going 35 in a 45. Add to the fact I would have made the light if you decided to at least go the posted limit. Also, the posted limit that isnt residential or school zone doesnt mean you cant go past that limit. It is a general speed limit not a maximum. Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit.
As for the Mane, anyone who puts down Hillis. Havent said that name in awhile so thought I would throw it out there.
LOL I've seen it all on the roads here.

I saw a person driving with the gas pump hose still in the tank, on the freeway...unreal.

houghtam
02-17-2011, 02:34 AM

Am I the only one who enjoys the delicious irony of this gem?:

"those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left...that is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school."

followed by:

"Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane."

and:

"Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit."

Perhaps the moron on the other side of the intersection knows the rule, yet isn't turning because he thinks you don't...since you obviously disregard other obvious traffic laws, such as speed limit signs and solid white lines.

maher_tyler
02-17-2011, 03:52 AM
Ass kissing!! It's REALLY bad in the Air Force!! Stupid people, slow ass drivers in the PASSING lane and don't have the smarts enough to get over after 4-5 people are hauling ass past them, people who don't use turning signals, texting while driving.....

RhymesayersDU
02-17-2011, 06:07 AM
I see that you're from Albq NM. I'm in Alamosa, CO and visit a friend down there maybe once a month. New Mexico drivers are generally some of the worst I've ever seen, and scare the crap out of me. My friend who moved there for a job from Utah got hit by a drunk driver the first week he was there.

People on I-25 are nuts. I don't think half the people that change lanes check their blind spot as I've almost been swerved into multiple times. Then once there was a construction zone where the speed limit was somewhere around 45. I was doing 65 in this zone speeding myself only because I was being tailgated BADLY. Two semis passed me and had to have been going at least 75-85 in a 45 mph construction zone.

I personally am from Denver so I also drive up to Denver on a regular basis, so I have experience with highway driving and I thought Colorado Drivers were bad. NM is AWFUL

Oh yeah for sure. Nobody uses their turn signal, some people are just flat out nuts, etc. I mean I've never been in an accident but there are a lot of bad drivers here.

People who use ignore.

People who announce who they have on ignore.

People who tell the person who they supposedly have on ignore, that they have them on ignore.

People who post screen shots of their ignore list.

People who post copy/pastes of the "This message is hidden because you have X on ignore"

So freakin' true. To piggyback on this, people who dislike threads and then choose to post in the the thread telling people how stupid the thread is, thus sending the thread they hate to the top of the board instead of letting it die.

Kaylore
02-17-2011, 06:26 AM
People who chew with their mouths open and you can hear them smacking across the room.

People who have no reading comprehension.

Women drivers (sorry ladies, you and your cell phone driving sucks like no sucking has sucked before).

Fortune cookies that have no fortune in them (it's not an advice cookie or a tell me about myself cookie).

People that won't try a food simply because of how it looks.

People that I barely know telling me what my religious beliefs are and when corrected say "No you don't."

Crocs.

Guys who wear loafers with no socks. That's just gross.

Ladies that walk very slowly next to each other down hallways and space themselves just far enough apart that if you tried to squeeze by, it would be rude.

oubronco
02-17-2011, 06:59 AM
The fighting and bickering about players and coaches that are not here anymore over and over and over.........and over and stupid people piss me off

Wes Mantooth
02-17-2011, 07:04 AM

Sand Trap!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-17-2011, 07:15 AM
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

jhns
02-17-2011, 07:36 AM
Josh McDaniels.

I also have a lot of road rage from all the usual stuff. If you cut me off and go all slow in the passing lane, you will be run off the road. The only fight I have been in since high school was with a biker that got mad about the finger. I need anger management when I'm driving.

TheReverend
02-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Crowds and traffic

Quoydogs
02-17-2011, 08:29 AM

Sandy Vagina's, My wife and I tried the the whole sex on a beach thing and I agree with you 110 %. Who in the hell thought this would be a great Idea. You can fell every little piece of sand grinding and tearing. I was even drunk of my ass still sucked.

I would never have thought about this one so for you one rep.

Dukes
02-17-2011, 09:04 AM
People who chew with their mouths open and you can hear them smacking across the room.

People who have no reading comprehension.

Women drivers (sorry ladies, you and your cell phone driving sucks like no sucking has sucked before).

Fortune cookies that have no fortune in them (it's not an advice cookie or a tell me about myself cookie).

People that won't try a food simply because of how it looks.

People that I barely know telling me what my religious beliefs are and when corrected say "No you don't."

Crocs.

Guys who wear loafers with no socks. That's just gross.

Ladies that walk very slowly next to each other down hallways and space themselves just far enough apart that if you tried to squeeze by, it would be rude.

Guys who wear sandals with jeans

bowtown
02-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Lack of subway ettiquette. I'd expand on this, but it gets me too riled up.

Chris
02-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Cynicism
Xenophobia
Bigotry of any sort
Apathy
People that "need" luxury
Everyone thinking they need / deserve luxury
People with high IQs and low EQs
Video game characters that look like they've taken steroids
The dominance of D&D rip offs in video games
The dominance of teenager power fantasy themed video games (super strong character kick everyone's butt RAWR)
Eminem, the grammy's and any of those self professed geniuses of faux cool retardation
Kim Kardashian and her ugly sisters
Anything else on the E channel except Handler
Commercials during football (how bout 5 minute commercials every quarter? dickheads)
People that insist on wearing clothes that are five sizes too big for them because they're body conscious and then b**** at people who wear clothes that fit them
People that use the word "emo" to describe music that doesn't sound like Lady Gaga or Nickelback
People that are so self absorbed they b**** about other people's allergies when eating the same **** would make them sick
People that sacrifice history for profit (see 35 Cooper Square being torn down in NYC)
Drunk coworkers that insist on the greatness of the buttsex

Kaylore
02-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Guys who wear sandals with jeans

Yeah I just pretend they're in the closet hippies.

OABB
02-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Right wingers and left wingers.

Mogulseeker
02-17-2011, 09:22 AM
http://www.funmansion.com/videos/peter_griffin_what_grinds_my_gears.html

Mogulseeker
02-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Right wingers and left wingers.

I would expand on this and say anyone who takes a strong position and is ill-informed. And I don't want to sound biased, but this IS more prevalent on the right.

Jason in LA
02-17-2011, 09:30 AM

That pisses me off to no end. If I miss my turn, or my exit on the freeway, I just keep going and make the next turn, make a legal U turn, or take the next exit on the freeway. I'm the one who screwed up, so I have to personally deal with the annoyance of taking longer to get where I need to go. I'm not going to slow down other people's day.

But a lot of people don't see it that way. Like you said, they'll slow down, holding up traffic, just to get in the right lane. That person screwed up and now I have to wait? And the worst is when somebody misses their exit on the freeway, but they really want to make that exit, so they cut across multiple lanes without worrying about damn near running into every car in their path. Just take the next exit.

Chris
02-17-2011, 09:31 AM
This message is hidden because HAT is on your ignore list

Jason in LA
02-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Chicks who say they want a nice guy, but they'll ignore him and go crazy over the bad guy, and then swear up and down that there aren't any good guys out there.

And chicks who don't pick up the bill here and there. I understand that as the guy I'm going to pay more for dates. No problem. I can except a 60/40 split, or 70/30. Something like that. But if I'm picking up every check, yeah, I'm going to find another woman to go out with. I'm not trying to fund some woman's social life.

loborugger
02-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Dumb people. So like 95% of America.

Wow, it must be lonely all by yourself up on that high horse. Please dont trample us as you ride by.

strafen
02-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Chicks who say they want a nice guy, but they'll ignore him and go crazy over the bad guy, and then swear up and down that there aren't any good guys out there.

And chicks who don't pick up the bill here and there. I understand that as the guy I'm going to pay more for dates. No problem. I can except a 60/40 split, or 70/30. Something like that. But if I'm picking up every check, yeah, I'm going to find another woman to go out with. I'm not trying to fund some woman's social life.
Before I got married. I never let women pay for anything when we went out on a date. They would occassionally offer to chip in, but I always declined

I'm just old-fashioned that way...

bowtown
02-17-2011, 09:57 AM
I hate when I'm having sex with 3 women in a bed made of 100 dollar bills and one of them has bad breath.

Rigs11
02-17-2011, 09:58 AM

Also very annoying is when people talk during movies, especially about the movie, ESPECIALLY if they're asking questions about the movie.

this. and smacking their food.and people that feel the need to talk really loud on their cell phones.

HAT
02-17-2011, 10:03 AM

:thumbsup:

strafen
02-17-2011, 10:04 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD width="100%"><!-- main page contents --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Ignore List</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Ignore List</LEGEND><FORM id=ignorelist_change_form action=profile.php?do=updatelist&userlist=ignore method=post><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden value=1297962183-0e71aa706b51f2d29ab936b0d3a8f581035abe6d name=securitytoken> <INPUT type=hidden value=updatelist name=do> <INPUT type=hidden value=ignore name=userlist>

<INPUT id=usercheck_6227 type=checkbox CHECKED value=6227 name=listbits[ignore][6227]>Dedhed (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=6227)<INPUT type=hidden value=6227 name=listbits[ignore_original][6227]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_740 type=checkbox CHECKED value=740 name=listbits[ignore][740]>HAT (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=740)<INPUT type=hidden value=740 name=listbits[ignore_original][740]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_13355 type=checkbox CHECKED value=13355 name=listbits[ignore][13355]>Homer Simpson (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=13355)<INPUT type=hidden value=13355 name=listbits[ignore_original][13355]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_5379 type=checkbox CHECKED value=5379 name=listbits[ignore][5379]>Hotwheelz (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5379)<INPUT type=hidden value=5379 name=listbits[ignore_original][5379]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_1747 type=checkbox CHECKED value=1747 name=listbits[ignore][1747]>Play2Win (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=1747)<INPUT type=hidden value=1747 name=listbits[ignore_original][1747]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_586 type=checkbox CHECKED value=586 name=listbits[ignore][586]>TailgateNut (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=586)<INPUT type=hidden value=586 name=listbits[ignore_original][586]>
<INPUT id=usercheck_10526 type=checkbox CHECKED value=10526 name=listbits[ignore][10526]>TheElusiveKyleOrton (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=10526)
</FORM></FIELDSET>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jason in LA
02-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Before I got married. I never let women pay for anything when we went out on a date. They would occassionally offer to chip in, but I always declined

I'm just old-fashioned that way...

I'm all in favor of the modern woman, and equality. And seeing that I date career women, they have money to pick up a check. I'll always pay for the first couple dates, but the way I see it, if the woman really likes me, she'll have no problem paying here and there.

Jason in LA
02-17-2011, 10:20 AM
People who are on one extreme of an opinion based argument. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but people who are entrenched on one extreme can't see that there are some valid points on the other side of the argument.

And people who will put you on the other extreme of the argument just because you disagreed with one part of their argument. Happens here on the OM all the time.

Archer81
02-17-2011, 10:22 AM
People who are on one extreme of an opinion based argument. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but people who are entrenched on one extreme can't see that there are some valid points on the other side of the argument.

And people who will put you on the other extreme of the argument just because you disagreed with one part of their argument. Happens here on the OM all the time.

:spit:

Chris
02-17-2011, 10:36 AM
People that start threads about pet peeves
People that love great cartoons about whacky spies

Cito Pelon
02-17-2011, 10:39 AM

You sound like me a lot. I have to constantly tell myself to relax while driving. Not everybody is as smart as you. Not everybody can move through traffic efficiently like you. Not everybody is smart enough to leave a little opening so a faster driver can move ahead. Relax just a little bit, jeez.

One of my driving peeves is people that have their foglights on when there is no fog. There is no advantage to using foglights at night. It's just an annoyance to oncoming traffic at night, especially when cresting a hill because those foglights hit the oncoming traffic like the brights are on.

Another driving peeve is people that can't merge correctly. The word "merge" means you match your speed to the traffic and blend into it. You don't try to race somebody to a spot or try to cut someone out of an opening in the traffic.

Cito Pelon
02-17-2011, 10:48 AM

That, and loading up the fork with a finger.

Chris
02-17-2011, 10:56 AM
http://www.hitstoreuk.com/media/AbstractArticle/image/DocdataStockArticle-509/Barney-Marvellous-Manners-LIMITED-STOCK.jpg

BroncoLifer
02-17-2011, 11:07 AM
People who stop walking and stand in the middle of tightly spaced yet high-traffic pedestrian areas (like an aisle or walkway), thereby blocking everybody else trying to get from A to B. It is a very self-centered thing to do. This seems to happen a lot at places like airports and stadiums.

cutthemdown
02-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Stinky vag like Oprah has.

ElwayMD
02-17-2011, 11:17 AM
-Maryland drivers
-People who think irregardless is a word.
-People who think "Two and a Half Men" is a funny television show.
-Parents who think being a teacher means you are their child's babysitter and they aren't responsible for their behavior when they aren't in the house.
-Vegans

ColoradoDarin
02-17-2011, 11:18 AM
I would expand on this and say anyone who takes a strong position and is ill-informed. And I don't want to sound biased, but this IS more prevalent on the right.

My pet peeve is people thinking that one side has a lock on stupid people (or crazies).

Abqbronco
02-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Rush, Boston and REO Speedwagon also chap my hide.

Umm... This comment makes me angry. Except REO.. I can see that one.

jayman_37
02-17-2011, 11:28 AM

I completely agree. Some also drive in the left hand lane going 55 and never get over. Then you have to switch lanes and get blocked off by another car in the right hand lane. It is the most frustrating driving that there is.

Rock Chalk
02-17-2011, 11:29 AM
People who speed in residential areas.

This.

Man it pisses me off so much.

ghwk
02-17-2011, 11:57 AM
When the dental floss breaks off in your back molars and leaves a bunch of strings in there. The end result is you have to go digging for them and drool like a bull moose in heat while clearing the fibers out.

loborugger
02-17-2011, 12:14 PM
There are two things I cant stand in this world; people who are intolerant of other people's culture, and the Dutch!

Boobs McGee
02-17-2011, 12:16 PM
You sound like me a lot. I have to constantly tell myself to relax while driving. Not everybody is as smart as you. Not everybody can move through traffic efficiently like you. Not everybody is smart enough to leave a little opening so a faster driver can move ahead. Relax just a little bit, jeez.

One of my driving peeves is people that have their foglights on when there is no fog. There is no advantage to using foglights at night. It's just an annoyance to oncoming traffic at night, especially when cresting a hill because those foglights hit the oncoming traffic like the brights are on.

Another driving peeve is people that can't merge correctly. The word "merge" means you match your speed to the traffic and blend into it. You don't try to race somebody to a spot or try to cut someone out of an opening in the traffic.

The fog light one is tough...as soon as I turn the lights on in my car, the fogs come on. They aren't independent. I think a lot of newer cars have this same feature, and while I.don't like it, I'm not going to void my warranty by wiring a switch myself

Cito Pelon
02-17-2011, 12:20 PM

OTOH, unflavored yogurt has no appeal.

Rigs11
02-17-2011, 12:35 PM
1.People from california that drive in colorado when it snows
2.Glee
3.People that say "but" and add an "a" to the end of it.."But..a"
4.Coldplay
5.People that wear pants that are 4 times too big and show their underwear
6.Glenn Beck
7.Sneezing when you're peeing

underrated29
02-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Other things that grind my gears:

getting ill tempered mutated sea bass.

When all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!

Mr. Elway
02-17-2011, 12:38 PM
People who don't know how to queue.

jhns
02-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Touch screen phones. I just went from a blackberry to an EVO. I type really slow on this thing and end up in user profiles about half the times I try clicking(touching?) a thread.

bowtown
02-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Touch screen phones. I just went from a blackberry to an EVO. I type really slow on this thing and end up in user profiles about half the times I try clicking(touching?) a thread.

multi touch is your friend.

Cito Pelon
02-17-2011, 12:52 PM
The fog light one is tough...as soon as I turn the lights on in my car, the fogs come on. They aren't independent. I think a lot of newer cars have this same feature, and while I.don't like it, I'm not going to void my warranty by wiring a switch myself

That's a pretty stupid dang idea to have the fogs come on with the light switch. Nothing against you, but a pretty stupid idea.

Cito Pelon
02-17-2011, 01:05 PM
People that walk aggressive dogs without a muzzle.

Boobs McGee
02-17-2011, 01:18 PM
multi touch is your friend.

So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grinds my gears? People that complain about touchscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

EDIT: pinch to zoom and multi touch are the same thing, apologies for the redundancy bowtown :)

Boobs McGee
02-17-2011, 01:19 PM
That's a pretty stupid dang idea to have the fogs come on with the light switch. Nothing against you, but a pretty stupid idea.

Oh I completely agree. You know what really grinds my gears? Auto companies that think they know when I should have my fog lights on ;D

RhymesayersDU
02-17-2011, 01:19 PM

getting ill tempered mutated sea bass.

When all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!

Extremely dated movie references. ;)

Miss I.
02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
I hate that both Michael Vick and Ben Rottenberger have #7 on their jersey. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Also I dislike tailgaters, people who talk during movies, the amount of product placement in and before movies, and snuggies.

jhns
02-17-2011, 01:28 PM
So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grins my gears? People that complain about toucohscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

:nutkick

Zoom doesn't help my typing. It does help me click the right stuff but I try to be lazy and not take the milliseconds to zoom in still. It is all new to me though. I will learn eventually.

I don't understand the multi touche thing. Is that just a reference to the zoom?

Archer81
02-17-2011, 01:39 PM
I hate that both Michael Vick and Ben Rottenberger have #7 on their jersey. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Also I dislike tailgaters, people who talk during movies, the amount of product placement in and before movies, and snuggies.

I hate the kids in class with me (and kids is what they are...no one can tell me an 18 year old is as adult as a 29 year old) lecture on their philosophies on life...at 18 you have no philosophies. None. At 18 you have no idea how you will look at relationships, politics, religion or a career. Telling everybody you want to travel the world and have mom pay for it makes me want to kick you in the junk. Also, this **** aint high school. No one cares that a girl you hooked up with a month ago is dating someone else and likes him more. Deal with it. Sack of ****.

Also hate the nursing students. I NEVER wanted to know that after women have babies some doctors reach into the vagina to remove the placenta. Or that women can get strep in the vajayjay...and I never wanted to hear it before an 830 AM class...hell to the no.

Keystone is not a "good beer". Skol vodka is transformer piss, and simply because it ****s you up does not mean its worth drinking. Get some taste you underage ingrates.

DenverBrit
02-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Clowns who lower their IQ and do this. ;D

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5221/522128628fc9dbfdfde0c0689756ae843f2d90b.jpg

Kaylore
02-17-2011, 02:19 PM
So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grinds my gears? People that complain about touchscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

EDIT: pinch to zoom and multi touch are the same thing, apologies for the redundancy bowtown :)

As someone who had to have a keyboard and now is exclusively touch, let me recommend to all those touch noobs to try the Verizon Droid with the keyboard. It really was training wheels for touch screen typing which I use exclusively now.

Gort
02-17-2011, 02:21 PM
supermodels begging me to have sex with them. if i've told them once, i've told them a million times... when i'm tired, i just want to go to sleep!

oh, and counting all of my money. picture Scrooge McDuck's vault. then multiply that by 1000. that's how much i have.

lastly, having to replace the Arc Reactor in my chest every few days. i really wish i could make one that would last longer.

true story.

:welcome:

Archer81
02-17-2011, 02:23 PM
As someone who had to have a keyboard and now is exclusively touch, let me recommend to all those touch noobs to try the Verizon Droid with the keyboard. It really was training wheels for touch screen typing which I use exclusively now.

I have an EnV3 and an Ipod-touch. I have hit the point I no longer need the qwerty keyboard and can text/message just as fast on the ipod. It took awhile though. Auto-correct is gay as hell though.

Also, when my contract is up in Sept for Verizon, I am going droid or I-Phone 5. It will be awesome.

Drunk Monkey
02-17-2011, 02:27 PM
I hate hate hate people who stand on moving walkways in airports. Get the **** out of the way, some people actually have to be places.

Not replacing DVD's in their case

Glen Beck

AZorange1
02-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Having to endure watching my live-in chronically un-employed 48 year old nephew cook a meal. ANY kind of meal. It begins with pre-heating all appliances to that"perfect temp". Then we dice all 16 items into perfect little 1/4" squares. If meat is involved, it must be seasoned and wrapped in plastic and allowed to sit on the counter so it can "breath" for 1 hour. All 16 items being diced must be diced with the proper knife for each item. Even if this requires using 13 different knives. The food is then "arrainged" in perfect symetrical order in the frying pan on very low heat so as to consume a minimum of 1 hour frying time. EVERYTHING must have 2 layers of freshly grated cheese and 6 strips of bacon layered in the proper order. Elapsed Time=1 hour and 13 minutes to cook a F---ing bacon,egg,cheese,mushroom,tomatoe,bell pepper sandwich on toasted garlic bread. This is breakfast, the simple meal-anyone interested in hearing about lunch and then into dinner? Anyone have an AK-47 I can borrow? The bonus read is washing dishes for 1 hour.

TailgateNut
02-17-2011, 03:54 PM

Californians!

ColoradoDarin
02-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Had someone try this right in front of me today. It goes along with another peeve - stopping where there is no stop sign. Going into the mall (cookie for my son after his doctor's appt) and this old lady decides that she's going to 1) first stop in the right lane where there is no stop sign, then 2) try to make a left turn as I approach and then 3) be forced into that right turn by my long honk instead of letting her crash her land yacht into my SUV.

Rigs11
02-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Had someone try this right in front of me today. It goes along with another peeve - stopping where there is no stop sign. Going into the mall (cookie for my son after his doctor's appt) and this old lady decides that she's going to 1) first stop in the right lane where there is no stop sign, then 2) try to make a left turn as I approach and then 3) be forced into that right turn by my long honk instead of letting her crash her land yacht into my SUV.

yep, happens all the time. People just do not know how to merge. they stop until there are no cars coming, even though they have a 100 foot merge lane.

ghwk
02-17-2011, 04:49 PM
People that walk aggressive dogs without a muzzle.

I always wanted a pet Wolverine to take care of pets like that. Problem is the wolverine wold just kick my a$$ anytime it felt like it.

TailgateNut
02-17-2011, 05:29 PM

I resent this comment.:wiggle:

Jason in LA
02-17-2011, 06:07 PM
I hate hate hate people who stand on moving walkways in airports. Get the **** out of the way, some people actually have to be places.

I don't know about that one. If you're in that much of a hurry, don't walk on the moving walkways. I'd say the thing is designed to give people a break from walking with luggage.

I can see your point if there are two people side by side, and one of them is blocking the way. I typically don't walk on it. I'm chillin'. But I'll always stand on the right side, leaving the left side open for those who are walking. If I'm with somebody I'll stand either in front or behind them to leave the left side open for walkers.

Tombstone RJ
02-17-2011, 06:12 PM
politics in workplace and job market. people telling me what to do when they have no place in doing so, and even if they do, telling me to do stuff or what i need to be doing, when it has no effect on them or their life.

you need to get some perspective... !Booya!

txtebow
02-17-2011, 06:46 PM
What annoys you? The things that get your goat, tweak your last nerve, grind your gears? What makes your teeth set on edge faster than anything?

Feel free to share.

Overweight, bearded gay men who consistently troll message boards as a means to find meaning for their insignificant and futile existence.

Archer81
02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Overweight, bearded gay men who consistently troll message boards as a means to find meaning for their insignificant and futile existence.

See?

Isnt that better than sending me whiney little bitch neg reps? Way to grow up.

gunns
02-17-2011, 08:16 PM

Oh damn, you nailed exactly what I was thinking. Don't they know where they are going when they leave? They act as if they are out there on the road all by themselves, slowing everything down. Plus the people who are driving a road with a 40 mph speed limit and they are going below 30. If you cannot go the speed limit then get on a road that goes 30 or below. And the worst culprit of all of these driving stupidities? Van's. I don't know if it's the mentality of people who buy Van's or if Van's don't go over the speed of 30 but everytime traffic slows down I say "bet it's a Van" and sure enough. Today on a two lane road, speed limit 40 a Van stops in front of house, blocking all traffic to let someone off. It's a miracle the driver survived.

Hercules Rockefeller
02-17-2011, 08:35 PM
"President's Day"

There is no such holiday as President's Day. The holiday is officially George Washington's birthday.

Archer81
02-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Starting to wonder if dragster/strafen is also txtebow. Hmm..

<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active width="50%">What really grinds my... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3118850#post3118850) </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-17-2011 08:42 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>strafen (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=10462) </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">You're weak. Wait! you're a homo!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sad either way.

broncocalijohn
02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
When the dental floss breaks off in your back molars and leaves a bunch of strings in there. The end result is you have to go digging for them and drool like a bull moose in heat while clearing the fibers out.

First, Chiefs fans have no idea what you are talking about and add this one to the floss thing; Your father in law decides to floss on the couch while watching tv. I havent done it yet, but I should pull out the vacuum when he does it just to give him the knowledge that the owner of the house doesnt approve of his white trash ways (even though WT and flossing dont mix). He also uses his finger as a knive at the dinner table.

Hogan11
02-17-2011, 09:33 PM

Feel free to share.

You forgot to put this ....... on your list

Archer81
02-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Sad either way.

What really grinds my... 02-17-2011 10:57 PM strafen Classy...

You believe that any qualms I have about giving evidence of your dongbaggedness exists.

It's not my fault you are a homophobic freak show, dragster.

strafen
02-17-2011, 11:27 PM
What really grinds my... 02-17-2011 10:57 PM strafen Classy...

You believe that any qualms I have about giving evidence of your dongbaggedness exists.

It's not my fault you are a homophobic freak show, dragster.

:Broncos:Drama Queen at her best! :wave:
Attention whore! Ha!

Bronco Boy
02-17-2011, 11:50 PM
This thread is getting good...

HAT
02-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Starting to wonder if dragster/strafen is also txtebow. Hmm..

<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active width="50%">What really grinds my... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3118850#post3118850) </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-17-2011 08:42 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>strafen (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=10462) </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">You're weak. Wait! you're a homo!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sad either way.

It's pretty obvious he wants to bone you Chris.

Boobs McGee
02-18-2011, 12:27 AM
The problem is, he's already proven he's Chris's bitch. Where's the fun when the chase gets taken away?

That clown is just a closet homosexual lashing out with angry slurs in a last ditch effort to hang on to his vision of heterosexuality.

maher_tyler
02-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Fat people, Reality TV, auto spell correct on my smart phone, people who walk their dog with no leash, 2 faced sacks of ****, liars, Ford commercials with Danny Leary for like 5 years now...

Miss I.
02-18-2011, 01:05 AM
I resent this comment.:wiggle:

hey now, you know i could never mean you my friend, well unless you drove your car straight up my tailpipe and not in a fun way. ;D

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 03:31 AM
See?

Isnt that better than sending me whiney little b**** neg reps? Way to grow up.

Don't feel priviledged, he does that to me too, Little bitch!

ColoradoDarin
02-18-2011, 06:50 AM
It's pretty obvious he wants to bone you Chris.

Nailed it. strafen/dragster is like the little kid in the playground pushing down the boy he secretly loves.

strafen
02-18-2011, 06:58 AM
The problem is, he's already proven he's Chris's b****. Where's the fun when the chase gets taken away?

That clown is just a closet homosexual lashing out with angry slurs in a last ditch effort to hang on to his vision of heterosexuality.

Haha! you homo lover! Ha!

strafen
02-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Nailed it. strafen/dragster is like the little kid in the playground pushing down the boy he secretly loves.

Tell me if your girlfriend sirhcyennek didn't create this thread for the potential for drama it has?
The guy like I've said, is ****ed in the head, and here you are, another clown, kissing his ass and defending him.
I stand by what I've said.
Too bad you and the other clown like to talk **** online. At the end of the day, you can. The confines of your own home hidden behind you PC screen, allows you to do that.
Nothing I can do about that, but hey, keep acting like a big shot... :wave:

strafen
02-18-2011, 07:06 AM
The problem is, he's already proven he's Chris's b****. Where's the fun when the chase gets taken away?

That clown is just a closet homosexual lashing out with angry slurs in a last ditch effort to hang on to his vision of heterosexuality.I'm his bitch?!
That's pretty hilarious.
You're more of an ass sucker than I'm his bitch. :wave:
By reading what you're saying, you sound angry. Are you the real homo here? ROFL!

I'm married, BTW.

s0phr0syne
02-18-2011, 07:09 AM
I can't believe no one has mentioned how annoying it is when parents allow others' kids to watch GHOSTBUSTERS!

ColoradoDarin
02-18-2011, 07:20 AM
strafen doth protest too much!

bowtown
02-18-2011, 07:42 AM
strafen doth protest too much!

No ****, he's like a walking closet.

Archer81
02-18-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm his b****?!
That's pretty hilarious.
You're more of an ass sucker than I'm his b****. :wave:
By reading what you're saying, you sound angry. Are you the real homo here? ROFL!

I'm married, BTW.

Yeah? So were the dudes in Brokeback Mountain.

Silly little man.

Miss I.
02-18-2011, 08:22 AM

Silly little man.

Indeed. And in Colorado Springs there was a minister of a large powerful evangelical Church, also married, revealed to be having an affair with a male prostitute. Suposedly he's been cured, however, I suspect this would be the PR machine for the evangelicals at work rather than the truth. And how many married politicos have been revealed to be gay and having affairs with men. And finally, even Rock Hudson was married at one point, so being married does not mean one is not gay, only closeted.

strafen
02-18-2011, 08:40 AM

Silly little man.

Spin it the way you want it.
There are plenty homo lovers here to back you up.
Typical mane thread. Full of drama, same suspects posting, sniffing each other's ass and forming a nice community of individuals to support those who have at one point scratched their backs.
Let's turn the table on somebody is usual your motto.
If one of our own gets attacked, then we all drama lovers will come to the rescue.
You're all pathetic.
Is anyone here really ok with one of your children hanging out with homosexual kids?
Yeah, right...

The bottom line is, just like you love homos, I don't like them. I don't hate them, I just don't like them.
How about you respecting my view on homos?
If you love homos, then fine. good for you, and I hope you all really mean it, because I doubt in real life some of you would put your mouth where your keyboard is.
So respect my opinion. If I don't like homos, what you're going to do about it?
Nothing. Not a damn thing you can do about it.
So, move on...

PS: If anyone here really thinks chris didn't start this thread foir the drama potential, the attenyion whore and the invitation for personal attacks, then you're more than an idiot and clowns than you all want me to be...

bowtown
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Spin it the way you want it.
Typical mane thread. Full of drama, same suspects posting, sniffing each other's ass and forming a nice community of individuals to support those who have at one point scratched their backs.
Let's turn the table on somebody is usual your motto.
If one of our own gets attacked, then we all drama lovers will come to the rescue.
You're all pathetic.
Is anyone here really ok with one of your children hanging out with homosexual kids?
Yeah, right...

The bottom line is,. just like you love homos, I don't like them. I don't hate them, I just don't like them.
How about you respecting my view on homos?
If you love homos, then fine. good for you, and I hope you all really mean it, because I doubt in real life some of you would put your mouth where your keyboard is.
So, move on...

Just to be clear you dislike ALL "homos" on principle? You have never had and will never have a homosexual friend?

Boobs McGee
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Tell me if your girlfriend sirhcyennek didn't create this thread for the potential for drama it has?
The guy like I've said, is ****ed in the head, and here you are, another clown, kissing his ass and defending him.
I stand by what I've said.
Too bad you and the other clown like to talk **** online. At the end of the day, you can. The confines of your own home hidden behind you PC screen, allows you to do that.
Nothing I can do about that, but hey, keep acting like a big shot... :wave:

Hahahahaaaaaa!!

Was that a thinly veiled attempt to call both of us out? Go ahead and continue to think my dislike for ignorance and unjustified discrimination is an "act" because I'm currently sitting behind a computer.

oubronco
02-18-2011, 08:47 AM
PS: If anyone here really thinks chris didn't start this thread foir the drama potential, the attenyion whore and the invitation for personal attacks, then you're more than an idiot and clowns than you all want me to be...

Well you did have the option to not participate in the discussion<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

strafen
02-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Just to be clear you dislike ALL "homos" on principle? You have never had and will never have a homosexual friend?
No. I've never had a homosexual friend. I known a few, but never been a friend of one
I do have co-workers that are homosexual, but mostly females, in fact, they're all females if I'm not mistaken.
Hey, you live your life the way you want.
Some of you may think I'm a bigot.
This whole thing goes back a few moths. Chris was always attacking me.
9 out of 10 times he will seek me out to start **** with me.
The best way I thought of getting rid of his ****, was to attack his homosexuality which he claims he's totally secured about it, but it seems to makes him mad when people go that route.
If you treat people with respect, you get treated with respect.
chris is a pile of **** of a human being.
He gets treated the way he treats others.
And for those of you I've never had a previous argument with, stay out of it...

strafen
02-18-2011, 08:55 AM
No. I've never had a homosexual friend. I known a few, but never been a friend of one
I do have co-workers that are homosexual, but mostly females, in fact, they're all females if I'm not mistaken.
The best way I thought of getting rid of his ****, was to attack his homosexuality which he claims he's totally secured about it, but it seems to makes him mad when people go that route.

TJ has told chris to take his attacks towards me to the PM.
He still doesn't, so I'm going to fight back. That simple...

RhymesayersDU
02-18-2011, 09:12 AM
This thread got serious (and good) in a hurry.

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Well you did have the option to not participate in the discussion<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->That's exactly correct, and you know what?
I wasn't going to participate.
Txtebow posted something, and chris acted differently, soft and weak, but if it was me and not txtebow, he would've had a field day. Oh wait!.
I did neg rep'd him, but being the drama queen she/he is, decided to post the rep I gave him out on the open for everyone else to see. You know, like wanting attention? like wanting to encourage other idiots to pile up on me, you know? Like wanting drama, you know?
Like manipulating people like women do, you know?

Once he started posting my neg reps, all bets were off after that.

Pay more attention what you're reading before you automatically know whose side you're going to take. Just a thought...

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:19 AM
This thread got serious (and good) in a hurry.

That was the main objective of the OP.
He wouldn't have it any other way! ROFL!LOL:wave:

Kaylore
02-18-2011, 09:20 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lY6LZCac-kI/SglBar1_8tI/AAAAAAAAB00/4ZfhHNSvk6A/s400/irony.jpg

OABB
02-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Chis is good people. Who cares where he puts his dick. Him being a neocon is what's wrong with him. Strafen is the weak one. Neg repping is so gay.

Kaylore
02-18-2011, 09:25 AM
SoCal is a neocon, but Sirh is not.

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 09:30 AM
I always wanted a pet Wolverine to take care of pets like that. Problem is the wolverine wold just kick my a$$ anytime it felt like it.

I've started carrying pepper spray, the bear-rated stuff.

Chris
02-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Strafen do you hate black people too?

Found a picture of you and your dog / only friend

http://danwarne.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/hick.jpghttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQnJZNKNn5UHc7PcEM58E6iMgCPOakc NUKlRPMVrGTnSXoeqEz

OABB
02-18-2011, 09:43 AM
SoCal is a neocon, but Sirh is not.

Chris is too. A neolog to be exact.

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 09:46 AM
. . . . .

Wow, you're trying to be on a first-name basis with Sirhcye. That's kind of interesting. Subtle, but a pursuit of some kind of affection nonetheless. C'mon now, tell the truth. You want sir to give you a spanking, right?

HAT
02-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Uh oh....dragster had one of his hate filled rants as strafen? I sense another name change coming on.

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Wow, you're trying to be on a first-name basis with Sirhcye. That's kind of interesting. Subtle, but a pursuit of some kind of affection nonetheless. C'mon now, tell the truth. You want sir to give you a spanking, right?In case you haven't figured out, or perhaps you want to act like an ignorant moron, he spells his name backwards. Chris Kenney, and a lot of people also calls him chris, I think a better fit will be chrissy... Ha!

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Strafen do you hate black people too?

Found a picture of you and your dog / only friend

http://danwarne.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/hick.jpghttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQnJZNKNn5UHc7PcEM58E6iMgCPOakc NUKlRPMVrGTnSXoeqEzHaha! ROFL!

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Chis is good people. Who cares where he puts his dick. Him being a neocon is what's wrong with him. Strafen is the weak one. Neg repping is so gay.I've never understimated the power of the stupid people in large group.
This thread and the chris followers support that... :wave:

strafen
02-18-2011, 09:55 AM
So this thread is now being about me?
I'm so flattered ;D
Keep the love coming.
Maybe chris can invite you all to his place for a summer retreat Ha!

Chris
02-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Yes you're stupid if you're against bigotry and live a life that promotes equality for all people.

Go back to 1860.

HAT
02-18-2011, 09:56 AM
The best way I thought of getting rid of his ****, was to attack his homosexuality

Wow.

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 09:59 AM
No. I've never had a homosexual friend. I known a few, but never been a friend of one. I do have co-workers that are homosexual, but mostly females, in fact, they're all females if I'm not mistaken.

Hey, I'm sorry dude, but your posts are just too rich to pass on sometimes.

strafen
02-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Yes you're stupid if you're against bigotry and live a life that promotes equality for all people.

Go back to 1860.I live in a country that promotes and protects freedom of speech also.
I can say whatever I want and not have to worry about what you think.

strafen
02-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey, I'm sorry dude, but your posts are just too rich to pass on sometimes.
It's your right to do that. You can side with whoever you want. I can also have my own opinion about some of you as well...:wave:

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 10:07 AM
In case you haven't figured out, or perhaps you want to act like an ignorant moron, he spells his name backwards. Chris Kenney, and a lot of people also calls him chris, I think a better fit will be chrissy... Ha!

Backwards and better fit is another subtle hint. Freudian.

bowtown
I live in a country that promotes and protects freedom of speech also.
I can say whatever I want and not have to worry about what you think.

Yeah, you clearly aren't concerned with what people in this thread think about you and your beliefs at all. That's why you've just spent the past two pages desperately trying to defend them, at times in consecutive posts. If you are so comfortable with your close mindedness that's fine, but just as you don't like when "homos" rub their choices or beliefs in your face, you should be gracious enough to do the same.

TheReverend
Wtf happened here...

bowtown
02-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Wtf happened here...

Just some good old fashioned gear grindin'

ColoradoDarin
02-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Wtf happened here...

bigot spewing bigotry

Tombstone RJ
02-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Just some good old fashioned gear grindin'

If you can't find'm, grind'm... :sunshine:

Lev Vyvanse
02-18-2011, 10:19 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/3204840swsw.gif

HAT
02-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Why the hate for sirhc?....He's got your back dragster.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/the_hat_album/untitled-2.jpg.

strafen
02-18-2011, 10:22 AM
bigot spewing bigotry
Oh, jeez! ROFL!
Ok, for the good of the mane, I'm out of this thread like a chapagne cork.
Thanks for playing.
Keep piling on, but most importantly, keep the love coming :wave:

Chris
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Notice sirhc said no. This is like that scene in Braveheart where he's betrayed.

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 10:26 AM
It's your right to do that. You can side with whoever you want. I can also have my own opinion about some of you as well...:wave:

It seems like you want to make a stinkhole out of this thread with the boners in your posts, so it's hard to not get aroused.

Did I just do a Freudian? BTW, I'm married. So don't get any ideas.

Chris
02-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Oh, jeez! ROFL!
Ok, for the good of the mane, I'm out of this thread like a chapagne cork.
Thanks for playing.
Keep piling on, but most importantly, keep the love coming :wave:

https://www.ephemera-inc.com/wholesale/images/products/8531.jpg

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Wow, this thread needs to be lightened up a bit.

You know what grinds my gears? Chicks who are looking for a meal on a first date. Like, I said, "lets go out for drinks." Which implies that we aren't eating on this date. I'll set the date up for 9pm, which is clearly after dinner hours. I'll pick a trendy lounge where the emphasis is on drinks, not food. So I'm not showing up on the date hungry. I've eaten at home before I went on the date because I have no plans of buying a meal, or buying one for her. So if she's smart, she would have also eaten before the date. If she didn't, yeah, her bad.

My plan is to pay for two rounds of drinks. If she decides to get an appetizer, that counts as one of her drinks. So it's still two rounds. One way I've found to make that work is when we first sit down we order a round of drinks. So the server will come back around to check on us, and we typically get a second round of drinks. But if she decides to order food, I'll get my second drink. So when the server comes back a third time I say I'm good. Since I didn't order another drink, typically she's not going to either. That's just not cool.

I should write a book on dating. Long term relationships? Probably not. ;D

HAT
02-18-2011, 10:33 AM

You know what grinds my gears? Chicks who are looking for a meal on a first date. Like, I said, "lets go out for drinks." Which implies that we aren't eating on this date. I'll set the date up for 9pm, which is clearly after dinner hours. I'll pick a trendy lounge where the emphasis is on drinks, not food. So I'm not showing up on the date hungry. I've eaten at home before I went on the date because I have no plans of buying a meal, or buying one for her. So if she's smart, she would have also eaten before the date. If she didn't, yeah, her bad.

My plan is to pay for two rounds of drinks. If she decides to get an appetizer, that counts as one of her drinks. So it's still two rounds. One way I've found to make that work is when we first sit down we order a round of drinks. So the server will come back around to check on us, and we typically get a second round of drinks. But if she decides to order food, I'll get my second drink. So when the server comes back a third time I say I'm good. Since I didn't order another drink, typically she's not going to either. That's just not cool.

Leykis 101 baby.

Chris
02-18-2011, 10:33 AM

If she doesn't really like you (yet), make her pay. If she likes you, pick up the drinks. Dinner is for suckers.

P.S. What is a second date?

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Leykis 101 baby.

I'd say that I am influenced by Leykis 101, but I've tweaked some things, been influenced by other sources, and come up with some things of my own. But I will say that Leykis was awesome. I miss his show.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 10:44 AM
If she doesn't really like you (yet), make her pay. If she likes you, pick up the drinks. Dinner is for suckers.

P.S. What is a second date?

Second date is the same as the first date. Actually, every date is the same as the first date. It will be like a good 5 dates before I see a woman in the day time. lol

Tombstone RJ
02-18-2011, 10:47 AM

this is good stuff... I get a grin just reading your dating posts, been there myself... the modern woman, she's so confused she doesn't even realize it....

Archer81
02-18-2011, 10:48 AM
1. Spin it the way you want it.
2. Let's turn the table on somebody is usual your motto.
You're all pathetic.
3. Is anyone here really ok with one of your children hanging out with homosexual kids?
Yeah, right...

4. The bottom line is, just like you love homos, I don't like them. I don't hate them, I just don't like them.
5. How about you respecting my view on homos?If you love homos, then fine. good for you, and I hope you all really mean it, because I doubt in real life some of you would put your mouth where your keyboard is.
So, move on...

PS: 6. If anyone here really thinks chris didn't start this thread foir the drama potential, the attenyion whore and the invitation for personal attacks, then you're more than an idiot and clowns than you all want me to be...

1. No spin, friend. Truth.
2. My personal motto is nothing less then seven inches, but it appears you have an unconscious need for s&m.
3. Are you implying something about kids hanging out with other kids who are gay?
4. He protested, feebly.
5. No. respect is earned. You have shown yourself to be a bitch. You changed screen names because you were afraid of getting owned under the old one. I also suspect you are txtebow, which means you purposely created a screen name to send bitchy neg reps to people you dislike and disagree with. These are signs of a person who is ****ed in the head.
6. Oddly enough the thread was fine until you decided to highjack it with a personal attack on me. You need to grow up, giggles.

Cito Pelon
02-18-2011, 10:52 AM

WTF, dude? You have a "plan" for counting the drinks, and if she orders an appetizer that counts as one of her drinks? LMAO.

Man, you're a date nerd. How about just having a good time, having some laughs, you have to be more flexible and play it as it comes along.

Archer81
02-18-2011, 11:00 AM

So you base the worthiness of the chick for a second date on whether she orders a third drink when the server comes around the third or fourth time?

Thats ingenious.

Tombstone RJ
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
WTF, dude? You have a "plan" for counting the drinks, and if she orders an appetizer that counts as one of her drinks? LMAO.

Man, you're a date nerd. How about just having a good time, having some laughs, you have to be more flexible and play it as it comes along.

Point being, this is a first date, a get-to-know-you-date. Why should he have to throw down $50+ on a gal who he may never see again?

Personally, I don't even wanna go there. My first date is "let's meet for lunch" that way there's no drinks involved. I wanna get to know her in the sunlight, and lunches are not that much money. "Let's meet for lunch" or "Let's meet for coffe at the local java emporiam" rather than, "Let's meet for drinks" where the tab can go over the top in a short time. Plus, I don't want beer goggles when I'm trying to get to know her...

bowtown
02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
My philosophy is the more drinks the better.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 11:10 AM

Not having a plan is a good way to fail. lol Back when I didn't have a plan I was spending too much money on dates that weren't leading to anything.

I have an active dating life. If I'm spending $100+ for dates then I'm going to go broke. So I need a plan. And the amount you spend doesn't enhance having a good time and some good laughs. I can give a woman great times by spend $40 or $150, so what's the point of spending a lot of money when it really doesn't make a difference. And if I'm giving her a great time, she's not worried that it's only costing $40. If she's not having a good time, spending $150 isn't going to fix it. Now I don't do cheap dates. You can totally impress a woman by taking her to the Beverly Hills Hotel and spend less than $60. She'll be thinking, "most guys take me to Red Lobster, but he took me to the Beverly Hills Hotel." lol

Really thinking about it, a few years back I ended up on a park bench with a woman and we talked until 5am. We had a great time and she ended up being my girlfriend a month later. I didn't spend a dime on her that night, but it was that night that she fell for me.

So the point is, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a date, so why do it?

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 11:10 AM

LOLHilarious!LOLHilarious!LOL

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 11:12 AM
So you base the worthiness of the chick for a second date on whether she orders a third drink when the server comes around the third or fourth time?

Thats ingenious.

If she's entertaining and she shows interest in a second date then she'll get one. Women usually don't run up the bill on me on the first date, so it's not really an issue.

Archer81
02-18-2011, 11:16 AM
If she's entertaining and she shows interest in a second date then she'll get one. Women usually don't run up the bill on me on the first date, so it's not really an issue.

Makes sense.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 12:00 PM
You know another thing that grinds my gears? Facebook. That damn thing makes it hard to have an active dating life. I don't friend request women I date (I think that's a huge mistake), and I don't like it when women hit me up on facebook. People can get the wrong impression really quick. I can communicate with a woman in person, over the phone, text message, and email. So do we also have to be facebook friends?!?!

I think a lot of people use it as a crutch. One female friend I have (I used to date her but now we're just friends, weird, I guess it is possible). So she was telling me that she has met guys, and instead of them asking for her number, they go on their phone and send her a facebook request, right there on the spot! WTF?!?! It's weird, and she gets annoyed by it. Like, we just met and now we have to be facebook friends? Guys need to sack up and just ask for the number.

crawdad
02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Bottles (Gatorade, G2, soda) that require a torque wrench to remove the cap. Pill bottles (containers) that require a mechanic to get at the medicine.

broncocalijohn
02-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Bottles (Gatorade, G2, soda) that require a torque wrench to remove the cap. Pill bottles (containers) that require a mechanic to get at the medicine.

All of us under 50 are saying, "What?" It is age my friend. Next OM weekend, bring all your bottles of pills and line them up at the bar and we will help you make them old adult proof. You then can chase it with beer.....out of a sippy cup. At least we know what the gatorade is for now. You trying to open all your daily pills gets you pooped out and you need to re-energize yourself. Hilarious!

crawdad
02-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Funny, John! Your time is coming!

gunns
02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm his b****?!
That's pretty hilarious.
You're more of an ass sucker than I'm his b****. :wave:

I'm married, BTW.

Your fear is glaring. You are the one that sounds angry. Is it anger that you may be found out? By yourself?

A lot of gay guys are married. The closest door is still shut. Come on out, be free.

Gort
02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Not having a plan is a good way to fail. lol Back when I didn't have a plan I was spending too much money on dates that weren't leading to anything.

I have an active dating life. If I'm spending $100+ for dates then I'm going to go broke. So I need a plan. And the amount you spend doesn't enhance having a good time and some good laughs. I can give a woman great times by spend $40 or $150, so what's the point of spending a lot of money when it really doesn't make a difference. And if I'm giving her a great time, she's not worried that it's only costing $40. If she's not having a good time, spending $150 isn't going to fix it. Now I don't do cheap dates. You can totally impress a woman by taking her to the Beverly Hills Hotel and spend less than $60. She'll be thinking, "most guys take me to Red Lobster, but he took me to the Beverly Hills Hotel." lol

Really thinking about it, a few years back I ended up on a park bench with a woman and we talked until 5am. We had a great time and she ended up being my girlfriend a month later. I didn't spend a dime on her that night, but it was that night that she fell for me.

So the point is, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a date, so why do it?

why don't you just tell the women up front on the first date that you expect sex that night and you expect them to pay you for it?

i mean if you're going to play the "douchebag" card on the first date, why not go all in?

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 01:40 PM
why don't you just tell the women up front on the first date that you expect sex that night and you expect them to pay you for it?

i mean if you're going to play the "douchebag" card on the first date, why not go all in?

^5

No wonder they had to invent civil unions for some people to be able to get laid!;)

broncocalijohn
02-18-2011, 01:43 PM

Are you a chick? What part of that is douche? He is correct, if you think you need to spend a ton of money on a date, it shows you dont have enough imagination or a personality to have a good time. As for your question, it would be a good idea but Jason doesnt want to come off as a John. He is willing to do it for free as most guys do. You have fun spending your paycheck to impress the opposite sex. Jason and others will use their brain, looks, personality and power to get the ladies.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 01:53 PM

Douche? You mean I'm a douche for taking a woman out to a very nice place, showing her a great time, and paying for all of it, without even approaching sex on the first date? Yeah, women should avoid dating me. One thing that makes my approach work is that if you actually talk to women, and make them laugh, they'll really like you. Who knew? Having a great conversation for a long period of time will get you farther than spending over $100 on dinner alone.

At the end of one first date I had this one woman said "this is the most refreshing date I've had in a long time." And before you jump to conclusions about the guys she's been dating, it wasn't because she was dating bad guys. It was because the guys didn't know how to properly plan the first date. I've heard first date horror stories from women, and I just don't get what some guys are thinking.

Now if women knew going in what was behind the curtain they probably would have your same reaction. But when they see the presentation they're all in. I told one woman that I dated what my plan is on a first date (I told her this a year after our first date). She laughed and said that it worked like magic on her.

One more thing, I have one female friend that said that she really doesn't want to do dinner on the first date, and that drinks is the best way to go because she can bail out at any time. I've come to find out that a lot of women think that same way.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Are you a chick? What part of that is douche? He is correct, if you think you need to spend a ton of money on a date, it shows you dont have enough imagination or a personality to have a good time. As for your question, it would be a good idea but Jason doesnt want to come off as a John. He is willing to do it for free as most guys do. You have fun spending your paycheck to impress the opposite sex. Jason and others will use their brain, looks, personality and power to get the ladies.

Yeah, I don't get some guys. If you plan it right you don't have to spend a lot of money, and if you can hold an entertaining conversation you're in like Flynn! How many times do women say that they want a guy that they can talk to? Be funny and save the money! lol

underrated29
02-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Its as easy as that....

When I date I never ever put us in a situation that can result in an awkward silence. Ever!

I always have something going on. Lets face it. You are new to each other, there is only so much you can say until you know them. So I always do something that allows us to get to know one another up to that point, but also has enough going on that A- there will be no awkward silences, B- I or she can bail out, C-use or get some sort of distraction/fun to keep things going.

My fav thing is the place that you go to and cook your own food. They teach you how to cook/prepare it, but you have to do it yourselves. Perfect! Quiet enough to get to know one another, but still active enough that conversation does not have to be going 100% of the time. Active and fun, plus gives room to flirt and make physical contact....no not that kind....just a bump, a touch on the hand etc.....

No matter the girl, this works everytime.

Pick Six
02-18-2011, 02:35 PM
You know another thing that grinds my gears? Facebook. That damn thing makes it hard to have an active dating life. I don't friend request women I date (I think that's a huge mistake), and I don't like it when women hit me up on facebook. People can get the wrong impression really quick. I can communicate with a woman in person, over the phone, text message, and email. So do we also have to be facebook friends?!?!

I absolutely agree with this. Until you commit to that person, you're just asking for trouble if you become their Facebook "friend"...

Gort
02-18-2011, 03:02 PM

ok, so maybe i was being a bit hard on him. he's a big boy. he can take it. but his whole schtick about women should know their place and not order more than 2 drinks when he says let's go out for a drink, but if she orders an appetizer, that counts as a drink, etc... you got to admit, this is a bit douchey. maybe because i grew up when people actually went on dates on not just "hooked up" i'm a bit old fashioned, but if you ask a girl (woman) out and she tells you she's hungry, what's the big deal about getting a meal, even if you just met for drinks. if you (not you specifically), don't have enough money, just tell her. or ask her to split the check. but don't expect her to be a mindreader and know to eat in advance. maybe i'm old fashioned. stand up when a woman enters the room. hold doors open. ALWAYS pick up the check. etc... what can i say? it's how i was raised.

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 03:06 PM
ok, so maybe i was being a bit hard on him. he's a big boy. he can take it. but his whole schtick about women should know their place and not order more than 2 drinks when he says let's go out for a drink, but if she orders an appetizer, that counts as a drink, etc... you got to admit, this is a bit douchey. maybe because i grew up when people actually went on dates on not just "hooked up" i'm a bit old fashioned, but if you ask a girl (woman) out and she tells you she's hungry, what's the big deal about getting a meal, even if you just met for drinks. if you (not you specifically), don't have enough money, just tell her. or ask her to split the check. but don't expect her to be a mindreader and know to eat in advance. maybe i'm old fashioned. stand up when a woman enters the room. hold doors open. ALWAYS pick up the check. etc... what can i say? it's how i was raised.

^5

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 03:17 PM

I think you're making certain assumptions that aren't really true.

First of all, as a rule, always be a gentleman. That's opening doors, putting your arm out for her, being polite. Nothing that I have said goes against being a gentleman.

You mentioned her paying and having sex on the first date. One rule I go by is if you ask somebody out then you should pay for the whole thing. I typically ask a woman out on a first date, and I always pay for it. And I don't attempt to have sex with a woman on a first date. You kind of filled that one in yourself.

There are various reasons why I don't do dinner on a first date, and it's not because I can't afford it. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on somebody I don't know, and especially on somebody I might not see again. So a couple rounds of drinks is good. The point of saying "lets go out for drinks" and setting the date up later pretty much tells the woman that we're going out for drinks, not dinner. So common sense would say, eat before you show up. I could see your point if when the server came by and she ordered food and I said "Hey, we're just here for drinks, no food!" That would be a douche move. I've never stopped a woman from ordering food or given her a look of disapproval for doing so. I'll just order my second drink and when the server comes back I don't order another drink. Chances are she won't order a drink. If she did I wouldn't stop her, but chances are she won't. So I kept the bill where I wanted it without making any type of awkward or douche type move.

A couple rounds of drinks plus tips, about $50. That's cool for a first date. Seeing that I date often, I'm not doing $100+ dates, unless it is a woman that I have seen multiple times. And if we've gone out that many times, then she's picked up some checks here and there, so it isn't an issue paying that much for a date.

But the first couple dates, keep that simple and don't blow a lot of money while showing her a great time. It just makes sense.

Chris
02-18-2011, 03:24 PM
I think there's a difference between chivalry and getting the girl. I consider myself a well mannered chivalrous guy (open doors, stand up when a lady gets up or sits down at the table, never put the wang in the popcorn until the second movie, etc.) but I play a slightly different game when I first start dating someone, especially if I only plan for it to be fun and physical (let's get physical, physical.... anyways).

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a girl pay for her own food and drinks on the first date so long as you're taking the time to entertain, be good in conversation, flirt, etc and your own tab matches hers closely. It really depends on the girl... but I never date princesses that expect everything and if they're hot but boring that's a very different kind of date. It's basically how long before I can get you home and that's a fun challenge in and of itself (I'm upfront when this is the case and it can actually make the girl a lot less nervous and self conscious).

Anyways... this the modern world. Most of us are on a budget. It gets particularly expensive if you're going on dates with several girls at the same time as anyone who gets on a roll knows is often the case. Splitting the bill is fair.

Gort
02-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I think you're making certain assumptions that aren't really true.

First of all, as a rule, always be a gentleman. That's opening doors, putting your arm out for her, being polite. Nothing that I have said goes against being a gentleman.

You mentioned her paying and having sex on the first date. One rule I go by is if you ask somebody out then you should pay for the whole thing. I typically ask a woman out on a first date, and I always pay for it. And I don't attempt to have sex with a woman on a first date. You kind of filled that one in yourself.

There are various reasons why I don't do dinner on a first date, and it's not because I can't afford it. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on somebody I don't know, and especially on somebody I might not see again. So a couple rounds of drinks is good. The point of saying "lets go out for drinks" and setting the date up later pretty much tells the woman that we're going out for drinks, not dinner. So common sense would say, eat before you show up.

A couple rounds of drinks plus tips, about $50. That's cool for a first date. Seeing that I date often, I'm not doing $100+ dates, unless it is a woman that I have seen multiple times. And if we've gone out that many times, then she's picked up some checks here and there, so it isn't an issue paying that much for a date.

But the first couple dates, keep that simple and don't blow a lot of money while showing her a great time. It just makes sense.

i was being sarcastic. (to the boldfaced part above)

it's not that you are necessarily a douchebag.

but your posting was douchey. it's the rules, both stated and implied, about meeting for drinks, what counts as a drink, how many drinks is too many, how much you should have to spend, etc. that's douchey. and then spending time thinking about such rules... that's douchey. and then posting it online... that's douchey. some things are better left unsaid i guess. i'm sure your motivations are sincere, but it comes off differently when posted for others to read who don't know you.

Chris
02-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Here's my motto - do what you have to to get the girl (assuming this doesn't harm anyone in any way) and be a gentleman once you've got her. I got 4 phone numbers the night I met my now girlfriend of two years and I dated one of the other girls briefly before going all monogamushy. It is what it is.

Pick Six
02-18-2011, 03:52 PM
I hate when people go through the express lane of the grocery store with a cart full of groceries. 20 items or less, people! Some of us with 2 or 3 items would like to get out of the store, in the next century. The checkers won't refuse to take them, because it would be bad for business...:gripe:

HAT
02-18-2011, 04:19 PM

but your posting was douchey. it's the rules, both stated and implied, about meeting for drinks, what counts as a drink, how many drinks is too many, how much you should have to spend, etc. that's douchey. and then spending time thinking about such rules... that's douchey. and then posting it online... that's douchey. some things are better left unsaid i guess. i'm sure your motivations are sincere, but it comes off differently when posted for others to read who don't know you.

It'd be douchey if he was talking about all dates....But for FIRST dates a $40-50 budget is fine (Cheaper if you can pull it off). Especially if you date a lot like Jason says he does.

First dates serve one purpose....To see if there's enough chemistry to warrant a 2nd. Why drop $100+ on dinner & booze if you're never going to see someone again?

HAT
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
You gotta love the 'Mane....Couple of pages on topic turns into dragster gay bashing turns into dating philosophies.

Hogan11
02-18-2011, 04:44 PM
You gotta love the 'Mane....Couple of pages on topic turns into dragster gay bashing turns into dating philosophies.

Same as it ever was

Archer81
02-18-2011, 04:45 PM

Totally. Its a good board. Dont reply to this post though, or people will think we are dating.

Chris
02-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Same as it ever was

How did I get here?

Hogan11
02-18-2011, 04:54 PM
How did I get here?

Watching the days go by

strafen
02-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Totally. Its a good board. Dont reply to this post though, or people will think we are dating.

I bet you and assHAT will make a lovely couple! ROFL!

Tombstone RJ
02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
I absolutely agree with this. Until you commit to that person, you're just asking for trouble if you become their Facebook "friend"...

yep, I've had to de friend because the some of the comments made on my facebook page were childish or just plane silly.

HAT
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/3204840swsw.gif

I love that gif. :strong:

HAT
02-18-2011, 05:02 PM

BTW, I'm married.

Well, not anymore but the fact that I was totally reinforces my hetero-ness.

Archer81
02-18-2011, 05:02 PM

Simmer down, Sybil.

ColoradoDarin
02-18-2011, 05:04 PM
I hate when people go through the express lane of the grocery store with a cart full of groceries. 20 items or less, people! Some of us with 2 or 3 items would like to get out of the store, in the next century. The checkers won't refuse to take them, because it would be bad for business...:gripe:

I've had a Publix checkers from the 10 Item lane pull me into it even though I had a full cart. Happens if it's slow, then someone could get stuck behind me while they're checking, and probably think I'm the ahole :)

THE719!
02-18-2011, 05:06 PM
how about crappy friends

Archer81
02-18-2011, 05:06 PM
I've had a Publix checkers from the 10 Item lane pull me into it even though I had a full cart. Happens if it's slow, then someone could get stuck behind me while they're checking, and probably think I'm the ahole :)

I hate it when people go to the quick check out line and write a check for 2 items. If its less then $10...use the debit card or ****ing pay with cash. Totally ridiculous.

ColoradoDarin
02-18-2011, 05:14 PM
I hate it when people go to the quick check out line and write a check for 2 items. If its less then $10...use the debit card or ****ing pay with cash. Totally ridiculous.

I hate it when anyone writes a check these days :P

Archer81
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
I hate it when anyone writes a check these days :P

Like dude...check cards serve the same function and take 1/8th the time. For beef jerkey and redbird wine? $5.77? USE THE ****ING CARD!

Old foggies...

gunns
02-18-2011, 05:23 PM

I like this. No it doesn't lend to long term relationships but it's also not what I'm looking for. I was asked out on a date by a guy who lives in Park City (for those that don't know, it's a ski resort town). I agreed to drive up there and he took me to a very nice restaurant. It was quite late by the time we got done so we walked out, talked for a bit, then I said I better get going. He got mad. He felt since he'd bought me this nice meal I was suppose to put out. So if that's the tab, don't buy me dinner. Yeah, it grinds my gears.

Jason in LA
02-18-2011, 05:55 PM

You know what grinds my gears? A killjoy. Dude, lighten up. Did you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread? Did you want to read 5 more pages of that? That's why I changed the topic to something more lighthearted.

Even if you don't agree with me, laugh, it's funny. Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jeez. You're being a douche for reacting that way.

You say I'm being a douche for posting that stuff online. Dude, have you read this message board before?!?! Have you read message boards in general? There is some crazy stuff posted, and you have an issue with what I posted? Talk about a stick up your ass.

So I'm being a douche for thinking of a way that I can show a woman a great time, get to know her, and save some money at the same time? Maybe if people put a little more thought into their dates people wouldn't be complaining about how much dating sucks, or how somebody was just a bad date. I don't really have bad dates. It's been a long time since I've left a date and thought, that sucked. And I never get the impression from women that they didn't have a good time on the date. Especially when they have a big smile on their faces and they say, "We have to do this again!" I get that a lot.

Think about it this way. I'm just making the dating process better for me and the woman. Seeing that both me and the woman enjoyed ourselves, I'd say that my game plan must be working.

gunns
02-18-2011, 05:57 PM

And after standing in the line don't start writing the check until the cashier has rung up the items.

HAT
02-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Seems like everytime I go to redbox.....This lady is in front of me browsing every damn sub menu. Pick a friggin' movie and move it lady!

http://www.frontsidebus.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/redboxgrocery2.jpg

DHallblows
02-18-2011, 06:15 PM
People still write checks? It takes me 5 minutes to write a check because I have to remember how to do it in the once-a-year occurrence that I write one...

ton80
02-18-2011, 06:19 PM
The parasite class in this country complaining that the host isn't fat enough.

Chris
02-18-2011, 06:36 PM
I also hate it when people insist that being skinny is bad for you (happened to me when I moved to the states as a skinny guy) when all the evidence points to the contrary.

Gort
02-18-2011, 06:40 PM
You know what grinds my gears? A killjoy. Dude, lighten up. Did you read pages 4 through 7 of this thread? Did you want to read 5 more pages of that? That's why I changed the topic to something more lighthearted.

Even if you don't agree with me, laugh, it's funny. Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jeez. You're being a douche for reacting that way.

You say I'm being a douche for posting that stuff online. Dude, have you read this message board before?!?! Have you read message boards in general? There is some crazy stuff posted, and you have an issue with what I posted? Talk about a stick up your ass.

So I'm being a douche for thinking of a way that I can show a woman a great time, get to know her, and save some money at the same time? Maybe if people put a little more thought into their dates people wouldn't be complaining about how much dating sucks, or how somebody was just a bad date. I don't really have bad dates. It's been a long time since I've left a date and thought, that sucked. And I never get the impression from women that they didn't have a good time on the date. Especially when they have a big smile on their faces and they say, "We have to do this again!" I get that a lot.

Think about it this way. I'm just making the dating process better for me and the woman. Seeing that both me and the woman enjoyed ourselves, I'd say that my game plan must be working.

settle down Fonzie.

i now see that you're just performing a necessary service to all those women out there. my apologies.

/sarc

Archer81
02-18-2011, 07:26 PM
People still write checks? It takes me 5 minutes to write a check because I have to remember how to do it in the once-a-year occurrence that I write one...

Why would anyone need a check anymore?

You have online banking with up to the hour account balances. You can track your bills and pay them online with automatic bill pay. You have check cards and debit cards. If you are renting a place, you can set up rent the same way. Even paychecks can be automatically deposited and you get a pay stub.

Is there a reason to use paper checks in 2011?

gyldenlove
02-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Things that grind my gears:

Idiocy, for some reason it has become okay to be an idiot. Every time I hear a 16 year old say something like, isn't Germany the capital of Europe? or someone suggesting we lower the ocean level by pouring water down the sink it makes me feel that humanity is somehow going backwards. If people like that have time to play HALO or watch Gossip girl they also have time to learn very basic knowledge.
It is so bad now it has become a bad thing in some places to be smart, you can't be president if you come off as too smart and educated, can't trust smart people. Never mind the fact that every single thing that makes your life possible was devised by smart people, the car you drive so you don't have to walk your fat ass to the store was invented by a smart man, the tv you use to dumb yourself down was invented by a smart man. Meanwhile both world wars, the iraq war and the afghanistan debacle were started by men who were not at all smart.

Slowness, people who drag their feet and take tiny little steps, people who spend 5 minutes waiting in line at the coffee shop texting their friends and then spend 5 minutes reading the choices AFTER they get to the front of the line. People who have to stand and talk in the doorway or the stairway or on top of the escalator, just take 2 damn steps and you wouldn't be in anyones way.

False rudeness, it is not rude to tell someone they are being an idiot. I hate people who give you that condecending look after you tell a jerk on the bus to turn down his music.

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Engineers who have mastered "Cut and Paste".

Requiem
02-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Tell us how you feel about JJJ more, TailgateBud.

TailgateNut
02-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Tell us how you feel about JJJ more, TailgateBud.

Que'?

rugbythug
02-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Politics in general. And I am very political. But ever election is life or death the end is near!!!!

Requiem
02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Shut up Rugby.

OABB
02-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Asian drivers. Black people who talk at movie theaters. Jewish book keepers who steal from you. Mexican musicians. Gay people on tv helping fat bitches to dress.

Bronco Vixen
02-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Asian drivers. Black people who talk at movie theaters. Jewish book keepers who steal from you. Mexican musicians. Gay people on tv helping fat b****es to dress.

white trash facile at the art of domestic confrontation

OABB
02-18-2011, 10:00 PM
white trash facile at the art of domestic confrontation

I think I'm being insulted, but I can't tell.

Bronco Vixen
02-18-2011, 10:10 PM
I think I'm being insulted, but I can't tell.

No not at all. Just thought I'd jump on the ethnic bashing congo line and point out the uncanny tenaciousness of our alabaster rubbish brethren in winning domestic disputes no matter the significance (or lack thereof).

Bronco Boy
02-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Hate to admit it, but I totally agree with him about black people in movie theaters.

Bronco Vixen
02-18-2011, 10:43 PM
An added bonus is when exogenous foodstuffs are smuggled in - particularly when extra loud and smelly. I basically vicariously ingested my row mate's hot wings with her during my last cinema outing. Really special.

rugbythug
02-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Shut up Rugby.

??

OABB
02-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Hate to admit it, but I totally agree with him about black people in movie theaters.

But not the Asian driver thing?!? Really?

OABB
02-18-2011, 10:58 PM
No not at all. Just thought I'd jump on the ethnic bashing congo line and point out the uncanny tenaciousness of our alabaster rubbish brethren in winning domestic disputes no matter the significance (or lack thereof).

I think it's more about us honkeys trying to keep our fat pastey wives quiet so we can hear the paternity results clearly on Maury.

broncocalijohn
02-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Point being, this is a first date, a get-to-know-you-date. Why should he have to throw down $50+ on a gal who he may never see again?

Personally, I don't even wanna go there. My first date is "let's meet for lunch" that way there's no drinks involved. I wanna get to know her in the sunlight, and lunches are not that much money. "Let's meet for lunch" or "Let's meet for coffe at the local java emporiam" rather than, "Let's meet for drinks" where the tab can go over the top in a short time. Plus, I don't want beer goggles when I'm trying to get to know her...

There is also no sex involved either. Try balancing it out so you can try to achieve both. 9PM dates, as Jason stated, is the best way. a few drinks, late at night and better chance of taking her home if you like her. I think you can judge a woman if she is marriage material just by the first few dates if you are looking for a more frugal women instead of a money hungry beatch. One of the top things I love about my wife is she is money responsible and would rather invest for the future (like our land, cabin and condo purchases) then the cool purse of the year.

(Yes, my opinion/thoughts from when I was single.)

broncocalijohn
02-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Asian drivers. Black people who talk at movie theaters. Jewish book keepers who steal from you. Mexican musicians. Gay people on tv helping fat b****es to dress.

Young, male asians drive better than most as they have their supped up rice burners. They arent slow anymore! Black people? My buddy told me about this phenomenon while I was visiting him in Vegas. Sure enough that night, we are at Hard Rock and in the bathroom where it really isnt that noisy except one dude talking up a storm..... in the bathroom. My friend states, " I bet he is a black guy." Sure enough, he was correct. Not sure why that is but they want to be noticed by everyone. Attention whores? I have no idea. Maybe Jason from LA can fill us in. Havent thought of it until your post. As for the others, that must be a personal experience. I liked Ritchie Valens and many rockabilly bands that sport mexican musicians. Gay people on tv? I dont watch Bravo. I think you forgot Native Americans, Pakies and damn, hot blondes from Scandanavian countries to bag on. Equal hatred for all!

Bronco Yoda
02-18-2011, 11:13 PM
No sex in the champagne room!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pruMEwuN38M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OABB
02-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Young, male asians drive better than most as they have their supped up rice burners. They arent slow anymore! Black people? My buddy told me about this phenomenon while I was visiting him in Vegas. Sure enough that night, we are at Hard Rock and in the bathroom where it really isnt that noisy except one dude talking up a storm..... in the bathroom. My friend states, " I bet he is a black guy." Sure enough, he was correct. Not sure why that is but they want to be noticed by everyone. Attention whores? I have no idea. Maybe Jason from LA can fill us in. Havent thought of it until your post. As for the others, that must be a personal experience. I liked Ritchie Valens and many rockabilly bands that sport mexican musicians. Gay people on tv? I dont watch Bravo. I think you forgot Native Americans, Pakies and damn, hot blondes from Scandanavian countries to bag on. Equal hatred for all!

Good points. I try to spread the hate evenly but there are so many stereotypes and races nowadays it's hard to insult everyone.

Mexican music is a travesty. There are exeptions of course, but for the most part that **** should be illegal.

As far as black people in movie theaters I once saw a movie in an all black theater and what I saw was incredible. One guy stood up on his cell phone and yelled "answer yo phone!" in the middle of the movie. Than two seconds later, a phone rang two rows over and the two began to talk to eachother for ten minutes. I am not kidding.

I got so mad, that two weeks later me and my friend went to see Tyler perrys "meet the browns" and talked through the whole thing. It was sweet payback.

broncocalijohn
02-18-2011, 11:27 PM
And the black actors in the movie told you to shut the F up!

Mexican UUUMPHA Music has got to go. Who ****ing plays a Tuba in radio music these days except that Ranchero crap? Germans brought many good things to the world but that **** when they decided to become immigrants of Mexico isnt one of them. Thanks a ton Fritz!

Bronco Boy
02-18-2011, 11:31 PM
But not the Asian driver thing?!? Really?

I haven't ever really noticed that. But then again I live in Seattle and I think all the drivers here are retarded, and there are a lot of Asians in this city so maybe...

HAT
02-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Damn...Couldn't find the Eddie Murphy bit about black movie theaters, can't believe it's not on YT.

OABB
02-18-2011, 11:39 PM
An added bonus is when exogenous foodstuffs are smuggled in - particularly when extra loud and smelly. I basically vicariously ingested my row mate's hot wings with her during my last cinema outing. Really special.

That is disgusting. Did she lick her fingers to clean her hands? I'm starting to get sourjaw thinking about it.

OABB
02-18-2011, 11:42 PM
And the black actors in the movie told you to shut the F up!

Mexican UUUMPHA Music has got to go. Who ****ing plays a Tuba in radio music these days except that Ranchero crap? Germans brought many good things to the world but that **** when they decided to become immigrants of Mexico isnt one of them. Thanks a ton Fritz!

Not just the horns, but the refusal to change a ****ing chord. It's a strum of the same chord over and over and over and over.

BlaK-Argentina
02-19-2011, 12:12 AM
There is also no sex involved either. Try balancing it out so you can try to achieve both. 9PM dates, as Jason stated, is the best way. a few drinks, late at night and better chance of taking her home if you like her. I think you can judge a woman if she is marriage material just by the first few dates if you are looking for a more frugal women instead of a money hungry beatch. One of the top things I love about my wife is she is money responsible and would rather invest for the future (like our land, cabin and condo purchases) then the cool purse of the year.

(Yes, my opinion/thoughts from when I was single.)

It is amazing how different our countries are. 9 pm is actually a bit early to go eat dinner here. Most restaurants are pretty empty till 10 pm, and they get most of the work at about 10:45/11 pm. Aaand we go out to drink at about 1 am. :rofl:

broncocalijohn
02-19-2011, 01:51 AM
That is why Blak you guys are on the lower pay scale as you party all night with hot argentinian chicks then sit on your ass all day hung over. We need to end it by 1:30 so these guys can slug into work to pay off their credit card bill that was racked up on dates.

bowtown
02-19-2011, 06:18 AM

Depends on the movie. Some movies are enhanced by watching them in the black neighborhood.

Chris
02-19-2011, 08:13 AM
It is amazing how different our countries are. 9 pm is actually a bit early to go eat dinner here. Most restaurants are pretty empty till 10 pm, and they get most of the work at about 10:45/11 pm. Aaand we go out to drink at about 1 am. :rofl:

That's because in BA you have a hedonistic culture where dinner and drinks drive the social interaction. In the US most people live in the boonies away from the multicultural cities so they have chains and that's about it. Some people eat as early as 430 here. In NYC the American crowd tends to eat earlier (7 to 8) and the euro / Latin crowd later (830 to 10) but most restaurants close at 11 here.

In Berlin you can go to dinner at 1 am and it's packed. You won't head to a club until 3.

Indian families tend to eat dinner at 10. My New Jersey girlfriend still has trouble dealing with the fact that I prefer to eat dinner after 9.

TheReverend
02-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Depends on the movie. Some movies are enhanced by watching them in the black neighborhood.

^

Wall Street 2 was twice as good (not a steep margin) with an endless barrage of "Oh no he didnt"s.

Punisher
02-19-2011, 08:24 AM
1.Wiggers that try to act like Lil Wayne.
2.Lil Wayne
3.People that always ask me for money.
4.Dumb people at my job, that get paid more than me.
5.Black Girls that laugh to hard at the movie Theater.

Punisher
02-19-2011, 08:28 AM
^

Wall Street 2 was twice as good (not a steep margin) with an endless barrage of "Oh no he didnt"s.

:rofl: