PDA

View Full Version : So how is DOOM ???

Jetmeck
02-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Any updates on him ? My therapist tells me his injury is tough to get back to full strength.

Be nice to have him back fully healed since we are prob gonna be without DT. Same therapist says for an athlete it is possible to return to close to the before speed but he will never be quite as fast ? What you guys hearing ?

bowtown
02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Any updates on him ? My therapist tells me his injury is tough to get back to full strength.

Be nice to have him back fully healed since we are prob gonna be without DT. Same therapist says for an athlete it is possible to return to close to the before speed but he will never be quite as fast ? What you guys hearing ?

My therapist told me that I need to do a better job of expressing my emotions and not just try to cover things up with humor.

vancejohnson82
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
My therapist was really interested as to why I would try to make toast in the bathtub...

Lev Vyvanse
02-15-2011, 03:30 PM
My therapist keeps reminding me there are exceptions to therapist-patient privilege.

Cmac821
02-15-2011, 03:31 PM
My therapist was really interested as to why I would try to make toast in the bathtub...

Huh, a toaster...sounds better than the small oven I use

enjolras
02-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Wasn't it a torn pectoral? I can't see how that's going to affect his speed that much. It's going to be tighter and see reduced range of motion, which for Doom might not even be a bad thing.

I have no doubt that he'll be just fine.

Que
02-15-2011, 04:45 PM
M therapist says that I need to do... a better job... staying um focused on, you know, the task at hand and um stuff. Ooh cows!

ColoradoDarin
02-15-2011, 05:31 PM
My therapist's nickname is Big Ben...

Boobs McGee
02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
My therapist's nickname is Big Ben...

http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2009_04/i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

gunns
02-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Wasn't it a torn pectoral? I can't see how that's going to affect his speed that much. It's going to be tighter and see reduced range of motion, which for Doom might not even be a bad thing.

I have no doubt that he'll be just fine.

This is what I've heard. That it shouldn't be a problem coming back from this injury. It was just a matter of time to mend.