PDA

View Full Version : time to build through free agency

rugbythug
02-09-2011, 09:34 PM
With the ongoing cba problems I'm a massive influx of free agency. This is the year for teens to build through free agency. The draft is for people who are have a good bass looking for stars. The broncos are stars looking for a good bass. Zander set us up by signing all arf key free agents last year. Spare me the build draft b s. We will still have our draft picks I want to win today. This will be the greatest free agency crop ever, penwell most users just trying to bring theirs back we can bank begin moving forward. Brought to you by talk to text.

TheReverend
02-09-2011, 09:45 PM
With the ongoing cba problems I'm a massive influx of free agency. This is the year for teens to build through free agency. The draft is for people who are have a good bass looking for stars. The broncos are stars looking for a good bass. Zander set us up by signing all arf key free agents last year. Spare me the build draft b s. We will still have our draft picks I want to win today. This will be the greatest free agency crop ever, penwell most users just trying to bring theirs back we can bank begin moving forward. Brought to you by talk to text.

Quoting this masterpiece before an edit opportunity

theAPAOps5
02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
I was going to say English mother ****er but saw the talk to text! LOL

Dedhed
02-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Josina, is that you?

bronco0608
02-09-2011, 10:29 PM
How about no.

We should follow the Pittsburgh model and build from within. Find your core guys, keep resigning them, add guys through the draft and go from there.

The Dallas and Washington model doesn't work for a number of reasons. Every once in a while it works, but overall, no, it doesn't.

Pittsburgh signed three free agents this summer (i think). Two were ex-steelers in Randal-El and Mcfadden, and one was Flozell Adams.

Bringing in big money guys simply doesn't work.

listopencil
02-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Build through FA during the FA period, and build through the draft during the draft. We can do both.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-09-2011, 10:34 PM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/179/i/DYw_hZ306T8_-vY9lwpbbD8J5oTxIUrE/

serious hops
02-09-2011, 10:38 PM
****in' classic!

LOL

broncos-rock
02-10-2011, 05:51 AM
This is the year for teens to build through free agency.

My teen better not be building through free agency. I'll kick his azz!

RhymesayersDU
02-10-2011, 06:06 AM
It's good to know talk to text can even understand stupid. We've come a long way.

HILife
02-10-2011, 06:11 AM

LOL, LOL, LOL. I LOVE talk to text. When I want to get a laugh I just hit the button and start talking.

HILife
02-10-2011, 06:28 AM
I really think the best thing to do is go through the draft that's the way all the best things to building to cook. Or look at pittsburgh steelers green bay please teens know how to build team you have a bill to draft a pic of that show you the expense down. Handbuilt team free agency and video for you. Tv york tutor shanahan only use free agency to build team that's why we say 4 years. Brought to you by talk to text

strafen
02-10-2011, 07:50 AM
English mother****er! LOL

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 07:55 AM
talk to text never gets it right when you have a mouth full of balls

oubronco
02-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Build through FA during the FA period, and build through the draft during the draft. We can do both.

This is the year to do just that there is alot of quality FA's to be had that could be instant starters and then we could get some really good players in the draft then the rebuilding process wouldn't take so long

strafen
02-10-2011, 08:02 AM
talk to text never gets it right when you have a mouth full of ballsThanks for the heads up, and for sharing your experience with us... ;)

ColoradoDarin
02-10-2011, 08:17 AM
I don't know about building through FA, but there are a couple of spots that there are free agents this year that match our needs, specifically TE and RB. We grab say, Zach Miller and Darren Sproles, and then focus the draft on defense (and late round OL depth)

Shoemaker
02-10-2011, 08:36 AM
I don't know about building through FA, but there are a couple of spots that there are free agents this year that match our needs, specifically TE and RB. We grab say, Zach Miller and Darren Sproles, and then focus the draft on defense (and late round OL depth)

You know, I had been looking at the RB class for free-agency, but I focused in on Michael Bush and DeAngelo Williams and completely forgot to consider Sproles.

That's actually a really good idea, depending upon his price tag. A slasher like Sproles would compliment Moreno and (hopefully) LenDale White well, and he's a good KR/PR to boot from what I've seen.

I definitely support bringing in the Sproletariat, so long as we use him more intelligently than Norm Turner did when LT was hurt.

nickademus
02-10-2011, 08:44 AM

Never knew that we needed fish to play football. Although I think you may find that bass fishing is easier when the lakes are not frozen.

nickademus
02-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Is that an effing unicorn behind the gheyest picture of Obama I have ever seen?

Jason in LA
02-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Seeing the results of talk to text, I'd let my kid watch Ghostbusters before letting him use that.

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up, and for sharing your experience with us... ;)

"Give it up for your host, strafen everybody!"

yerner
02-10-2011, 09:33 AM
I hope you posted this while wearing a helmet and holding a drool cup.

rugbythug
02-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Is that an effing unicorn behind the gheyest picture of Obama I have ever seen?

Isn't awesome

Ihave avys off so forget it is there

Chris
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Man I get so lazy with the typing sometimes. I would love to get some TOK2teztstxt working up in heeea.

THE719!
02-10-2011, 10:17 AM

well buliding from Free agency got us in this mess to begin with so I strongly disagree... if we want to be a storied team like the packer and steeler I say we fallow suit and DRAFT! DRAFT! and DRAFT! again.... sure we can get some guys in F.A but lets not bulid our team that way AGAIN!

rugbythug
02-10-2011, 10:49 AM
The current state of the nfl is a unique situation and should be treated as such. We need to capitilize on what is going on. I want to win the 2012 superbowl plans how people did things in the past are just that. You get good via fa, you stay good via the draft.

NFLBRONCO
02-10-2011, 11:00 AM
well buliding from Free agency got us in this mess to begin with so I strongly disagree... if we want to be a storied team like the packer and steeler I say we fallow suit and DRAFT! DRAFT! and DRAFT! again.... sure we can get some guys in F.A but lets not bulid our team that way AGAIN!

I agree 100%

NFLBRONCO
02-10-2011, 11:02 AM
The current state of the nfl is a unique situation and should be treated as such. We need to capitilize on what is going on. I want to win the 2012 superbowl plans how people did things in the past are just that. You get good via fa, you stay good via the draft.

I see your point but, I don't expect the Broncos to go crazy either we'll see.