PDA

View Full Version : "Minor" problem for the JETS QB

FantomForce
02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Looks like ol Mark is giving out the Dirty Sanchez to a minor http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/02/09/new-york-jets-quarterback-allegedly-dating-year-old-girl/?test=faces

FantomForce
02-09-2011, 11:46 AM
just reread the article, sounds like the girl checked and 16 is the age for legal consent, so its all good

tsiguy96
02-09-2011, 11:48 AM
i think its actually 17 as the age of consent, hence why hes sticking it to her. stll kinda messed up though.

Archer81
02-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Oh snap.

:Broncos:

underrated29
02-09-2011, 11:50 AM
If there is grass on the field play ball...?

SouthStndJunkie
02-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Pic of the girl:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZ DU69YnM

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha???

DrFate
02-09-2011, 12:03 PM
seems pretty stupid to me

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Who?

Sanchez or "Marsha"?

Connecticut Bronco Fan
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Age of Consent in CT is 16 anyways, non issue.

DrFate
02-09-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm having this very argument with a buddy of mine.

I think Sanchez (a millionaire/face of the franchise/nfl quarterback in the NY fishbowl) is a moron for banging a high school chick.

Chris
02-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Is it just me or is she not hot?

Beantown Bronco
02-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Looks kinda like Keira Knightley.

Quoydogs
02-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I hit it. Yum She looks nothing like the other photo, is this the same girl ? This is what Yahoo came up with

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=28048&stc=1&d=1297278462

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 12:12 PM

I think Sanchez (a millionaire/face of the franchise/nfl quarterback in the NY fishbowl) is a moron for banging a high school chick.

When you say it like that I tend to agree with you.

But he met her at a club... and quite frankly in that type of setting the lines get blurred as to age ranges, etc. I guess my point is, it's not like he's trolling the playground for underage ass. And if the law allows for it, I think he or anybody else is free to do whatever and whomever they please.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-09-2011, 12:12 PM

not nearly hot enough for the trouble

Kaylore
02-09-2011, 12:13 PM

It's not just you. She's not bad, but in NY and if you're a pro QB you can do better.

DrFate
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
When you say it like that I tend to agree with you.

But he met her at a club... and quite frankly in that type of setting the lines get blurred as to age ranges, etc. I guess my point is, it's not like he's trolling the playground for underage ass. And if the law allows for it, I think he or anybody else is free to do whatever and whomever they please.

That's my buddies take as well...

Truth of the matter is, he's on the hook for making sure she's NOT 'underage ass'

I'm not saying he should be prosecuted or he's going to hell or anything - simply, it is pretty stupid for the starting QB of the NYJ to be taking a high school chick home. I don't see the upside (aside from an evening of nearly-jailbait bliss, I guess) It isn't worth the risk/PR fallout

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Maybe he's hung like a mosquito and the "young one" doesn't know any better.

loborugger
02-09-2011, 12:42 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GlN3oEjMpUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

underrated29
02-09-2011, 12:47 PM

No, Not Hot at ALL!!!

wooof! I only have sex with girls like that when I am really really really drunk. That was mainly in college or vegas.

Dude is a millionaire professional football player. If david spade can knock up a playboy bunny and screech can have a sex vid- i think he can hit something better than that.

schaaf
02-09-2011, 12:48 PM
eh... Mark Sanchez is an NFL quarterback and thats what he gets??? wtf

WABronco
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9153/estats.jpg

Kinda sucks for the girl but don't rat to deadspin I guess. Although...rich kid so whatevs.

B-Love
02-09-2011, 12:59 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GlN3oEjMpUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL

Cutler4Life
02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
No she is not a supermodel, but you guys are being douchebags. She's 17 years old, not a 22 year old Megann Fox playing a 17 year old. Do you guys remember being an average 17 year old girl, even the prettiest of 17 year olds is awkward at times and while they all claim to be more worldly now, they really just have more sex, their brains and hearts are still silly 17 year old girls reading well Seventeen and giggling like the school girls they are. She has an excuse for acting immature, she's 17. What's his excuse for being a dumbass? Being drunk? Arrogant? Stupid?

That said, she really needs to not be running to the press with this, I hope her 17 minutes of fame in heaven are over.

Gcver2ver3
02-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Maybe he's hung like a mosquito and the "young one" doesn't know any better.

unfortunately now days, if thats his strategy, it won't work because the girls of today get a decent grasp of what penis sizes range...

the girls mature physically earlierier by the decade and are sexually active earlier in their years as well....

Mogulseeker
02-09-2011, 01:24 PM
I almost hooked up with a 17 year old in the Netherlands. Just didn't seem right though.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 01:43 PM
That's my buddies take as well...

Truth of the matter is, he's on the hook for making sure she's NOT 'underage ass'

I'm not saying he should be prosecuted or he's going to hell or anything - simply, it is pretty stupid for the starting QB of the NYJ to be taking a high school chick home. I don't see the upside (aside from an evening of nearly-jailbait bliss, I guess) It isn't worth the risk/PR fallout

Your points are valid, but IMO there's no risk and no PR fallout. She's legal, he's not going to jail, and we'll all forget about this in a week.

I also find it hilarious all the people on this board saying 'that's all he can get?' He didn't marry the girl. He took her out once, hooked up with her, and then texted for booty calls. You guys realize he's probably done this same thing to 100 other girls, right? People thinking this is all he gets are naive at best. Just because she was an option on a random night doesn't mean that's all het gets.

maven
02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
She's legal so toss her salad.

Los Broncos
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Seems like a lot of bs when he could get just about anyone in NY.

Cmac821
02-09-2011, 01:51 PM
huh, I always thought he batted for the other team.

razorwire77
02-09-2011, 02:23 PM
She looks like an average 17-year-old kid. She's not ugly or anything.

Strange behavior from a guy that should be able to land as much top shelf legal drinking age ass as he could possibly want. It's not like he looks like Ben Roth or anything.

footstepsfrom#27
02-09-2011, 02:26 PM
She's legal so toss her salad.
If a 24 year old dude started messing with my 17 year old daughter, legal or not, publicity would be the least of his worries. Think sudden disappearance here.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
It wouldn't be his fault your daughter was a club rat/skank!

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Cool, so he banged a young girl.

Nothing illegal here.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
It's not illegal, so he's really not in the wrong. But as a high profile person, he's got to know that negative press will come out of this, so that's reason enough not to do it. Sometimes it's better to pass up on action, even if it's thrown in your face. I think that's a problem with a lot of guys. They can't turn it down so they compromise themselves. Like, don't sleep with a coworker, well, unless you don't mind the potential of losing your job. Don't sleep with a good friends ex... or mother (it's funny that in some cases that needs to be said lol). If you're intersted in a close friend's sister run it by him first.

There are just certain rules that you stick to so you'll avoid negative issues. If you're a high profile person who is supposed to have a clean image, sleeping with a 17 year old is not a good idea. Now if he was a rock star, have at it. Nobody will care. Hell, it's to be expected.

As for the girl, talk about an attention whore. I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of guys have run through her. Maybe this is her way of Paris Hiltoning her way to becoming a star. There's no such thing as 15 minutes of fame anymore. You can't get rid of these people now.

maven
02-09-2011, 03:10 PM
As for the girl, talk about an attention whore. I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of guys have run through her. Maybe this is her way of Paris Hiltoning her way to becoming a star. There's no such thing as 15 minutes of fame anymore. You can't get rid of these people now.

Before today who was she? Today? We know who she is. Tomorrow? I'm sure she'll go after other celebs or find some other way to be "known" This, unfortunately, works.

And you're right, you can't get rid of these people anymore. In the older days they come and go. Now they just won't go away even if it's positive or bad press. I blame the internets.

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
If a 24 year old dude started messing with my 17 year old daughter, legal or not, publicity would be the least of his worries. Think sudden disappearance here.

^This.

My daughter is 16, and I AM THE PAPPA BEAR.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Now they just won't go away even if it's positive or bad press. I blame the internets.

The saying that any press is good press and the only bad press is no press has never been so true. And yes, it's the internet. A while back people would have to get on TV to stay famous. But the internet is free and anybody can get on it. All you need is a news outlet to cover you and you're famous. Seeing that websites are competing for hits, they'll run as much of this girl's story as possible until everybody knows her and then we won't be able to get rid of her.

underrated29
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
I also find it hilarious all the people on this board saying 'that's all he can get?' He didn't marry the girl. He took her out once, hooked up with her, and then texted for booty calls. You guys realize he's probably done this same thing to 100 other girls, right? People thinking this is all he gets are naive at best. Just because she was an option on a random night doesn't mean that's all het gets.

Its not just because she was a random drunk booty call....Its the fact that I (or most of us) could easily take that girl home as a random drunk booty call.

When you are a high profile, millionaire, you are entitled to.....well pretty much everything. Now I get, that sure, we have all bagged our share of fuglies in a drunken stupor it happens. And maybe this is the lowest he has gone, but still, his low should be a lot better. I mean look at the girls that kyle orton was partying with, they are not the hottest around but they certainly look better than this one.

Point is, when you can more or less have it all, why would you drop down to average?

Missouribronc
02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Remember when he smoked a cigarette?

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I can picture how Sanchez and this chick got down.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3XmxijQfMow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maven
02-09-2011, 03:24 PM
The saying that any press is good press and the only bad press is no press has never been so true. And yes, it's the internet. A while back people would have to get on TV to stay famous. But the internet is free and anybody can get on it. All you need is a news outlet to cover you and you're famous. Seeing that websites are competing for hits, they'll run as much of this girl's story as possible until everybody knows her and then we won't be able to get rid of her.

She went to deadspin with the story. She has dreams of her own perfume line one day, and the internets will help make it happen.

Hilarious!

errand
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Age of Consent in CT is 16 anyways, non issue.

I understand the law is the law, but c'mon...a 24 year old man having sex with a girl who's still in high school? It'd be different if he was 30 and she was 23.....but no, sorry....24 and 17 just not right.

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I understand the law is the law, but c'mon...a 24 year old man having sex with a girl who's still in high school? It'd be different if he was 30 and she was 23.....but no, sorry....24 and 17 just not right.

24 and 17 sounds so horrible, but 25 and 18 is okay! Ha!

Aslong as she's age of consent, there shouldnt be an issue.

bombay
02-09-2011, 03:38 PM
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2008/2781.jpg

If you were going to mess with a minor, remember this pole vaulter (huh huh huh) from San Diego? She probably doesn't have the esteem issues that led the other one to hit the sack with Sanchez, tho.

UberBroncoMan
02-09-2011, 03:41 PM
i think its actually 17 as the age of consent, hence why hes sticking it to her. stll kinda messed up though.

Eh, she's a slut. 17 seems a bit young though.

vancejohnson82
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
it's stupid because if he was caught having a drink with her it would be a bigger deal....he's allowed to go out to dinner with whoever the hell he wants. But seriously, what's the point? He can't show up with her anywhere and what's the benefit here? That he gets to bang an average young girl? Didnt this clown shoe go to USC. I could vomit on that campus and end up hitting a hotter chick.

It's just dumb. I would expect more from someone who has been living in NY for a couple of years

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Its not just because she was a random drunk booty call....Its the fact that I (or most of us) could easily take that girl home as a random drunk booty call.

When you are a high profile, millionaire, you are entitled to.....well pretty much everything. Now I get, that sure, we have all bagged our share of fuglies in a drunken stupor it happens. And maybe this is the lowest he has gone, but still, his low should be a lot better. I mean look at the girls that kyle orton was partying with, they are not the hottest around but they certainly look better than this one.

Point is, when you can more or less have it all, why would you drop down to average?

What? You must be into old ladies.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/orton%20montage.jpg
http://rexqb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kyleorton.jpg

UberBroncoMan
02-09-2011, 03:45 PM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/02/09/news/photos_stories/vert051508--300x450.jpg

Would NOT hit this.

vancejohnson82
02-09-2011, 03:50 PM

If you were going to mess with a minor, remember this pole vaulter (huh huh huh) from San Diego? She probably doesn't have the esteem issues that led the other one to hit the sack with Sanchez, tho.

Allison Stokke

Jetmeck
02-09-2011, 04:07 PM
not nearly hot enough for the trouble

We have all said that once or twice in HINDSIGHT........now haven't we ???

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 04:11 PM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/02/09/news/photos_stories/vert051508--300x450.jpg

Would NOT be allowed to hit this.

Fixed it for you.

cutthemdown
02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Sounds like she was old enough but it still will hurt his reputation and his endorsement deals IMO. If you want to build a brand that you can make millions off you either have to be the very best at what you do, (Kobe Bryant, Jordan etc), then you can get away with some baggage. But Sanchez may will never be more then a top 20 qb in the NFL so he may need a squeeky clean image to get good deals.

Not criminal though but still probably bad judgement for a star. I bet she had nice skin though lol!

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mark-sanchez-eliza.jpg

Still ugly? Okaaay.

schaaf
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM
****, she needs to get that cig out of her hand.

Biggest turnoff by far

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 04:21 PM

Biggest turnoff by far

We can photoshop a Jets #1 finger on there if you want.

That One Guy
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
She's got a ring on her finger as well... Not sure if that's a turn on or off for most people but weird...

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/mark-sanchez-17-year-old-love-affair-revealed/

You can click the picture for more.

She is certainly much better looking then what people are making her out to be.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM

Biggest turnoff by far

She's trying to live a grown up lifestyle. This chick has nothing but trouble written all over her. Sanchez played with fire and it looks like he's getting burnt.

That One Guy
02-09-2011, 04:45 PM

A buffalo she is not. Not what I'd be targeting if I were Sanchez though.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
She's trying to live a grown up lifestyle. This chick has nothing but trouble written all over her. Sanchez played with fire and it looks like he's getting burnt.

Fail to see how he's getting burnt.

He's not going to be arrested and we'll forget this by Saturday.

FantomForce
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mark-sanchez-eliza.jpg

Still ugly? Okaaay.

in comparasion with the previous pic of the pole vaulter, yep she's still ugly

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 04:53 PM
24 and 17 sounds so horrible, but 25 and 18 is okay! Ha!

Aslong as she's age of consent, there shouldnt be an issue.

Hence the Rat in RatBOY!

SonOfLe-loLang
02-09-2011, 04:59 PM

Yeah this really is a non story...no laws were broken. Plus, the girl is the daughter of a hedge fund manager, its hardly some innocent girl from like peoria. The only person at fault is the one who let a 17 year old in a club :)

bombay
02-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Meh. Makes a great headline: Mark Does The Dirty Sanchez or Sanchez Has A Minor Problem, but other than getting his name dragged through the mud by the ny media, it's not a big deal.

HILife
02-09-2011, 05:09 PM

I hope you two are joking, because I'm pretty sure it's 18.

bombay
02-09-2011, 05:11 PM

If all else fails, read the article. Seventeen in ny, sixteen in nj.

HILife
02-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Pic of the girl:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZ DU69YnM

meh, nothing special.

HILife
02-09-2011, 05:14 PM

Much better. Is she over 18, cause then I'd hit it.

HILife
02-09-2011, 05:15 PM
If all else fails, read the article. Seventeen in ny, sixteen in nj.

I read the article. That's what she said. I'm not taking her word on it. I need to see the law myself.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 05:16 PM

The negative PR. I don't think this makes him a bad guy in anyway, and I don't think this is going to hurt him big time in the long run. But seeing how this is turning out, I bet he wishes he didn't sleep with this chick.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM

In NY its 17

footstepsfrom#27
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
This thread is disgusting...seeing a bunch of supposedly grown men talking about having sex with 16 or 17 year old girls, who they'd "hit" or not and then having them post pix of which one looks better etc...are you serious? If you don't think that's sick then you have a problem. This **** should go to the butt where it belongs...and Sanchez, IF this is even true, is a first class POS.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
The negative PR. I don't think this makes him a bad guy in anyway, and I don't think this is going to hurt him big time in the long run. But seeing how this is turning out, I bet he wishes he didn't sleep with this chick.

FWIW:

@darrenrovell Mark Sanchez won't lose an endorsement dime from 17-year-old "date." Losing to Pittsburgh was 5X worse.

The CNBC sports business reporter.

I'm not saying your point isn't valid, I just don't think anything is going to happen in this particular situation. Especially with a lockout looming, nobody will be talking about this by week's end. With Big Ben, Kobe, etc, there were investigations, new facts coming out daily, etc. This will go away, and nothing will happen now or in the future.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 05:34 PM
This thread is disgusting...seeing a bunch of supposedly grown men talking about having sex with 16 or 17 year old girls, who they'd "hit" or not and then having them post pix of which one looks better etc...are you serious? If you don't think that's sick then you have a problem. This **** should go to the butt where it belongs...and Sanchez, IF this is even true, is a first class POS.

http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

FantomForce
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM

thank god the moral police are here

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 05:38 PM
http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

I hope that some day, if you're able to convince someone to start a family, you end up having a daughter, and then some scumbag comes along and tries to rob the cradle.

We'll see how your opinion will change.

WABronco
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
That is kinda weird...I mean, last chick I tried for looked my age but was 19. The age alone didn't feel like an issue but how she acted did. I would feel a little creepy if I was mac'in on a dumb high school teenager. But if it's not illegal then hey, whatchu gonna do?

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
FWIW:

@darrenrovell Mark Sanchez won't lose an endorsement dime from 17-year-old "date." Losing to Pittsburgh was 5X worse.

I'm not saying your point isn't valid, I just don't think anything is going to happen in this particular situation. Especially with a lockout looming, nobody will be talking about this by week's end. With Big Ben, Kobe, etc, there were investigations, new facts coming out daily, etc. This will go away, and nothing will happen now or in the future.

I agree that this won't kill him, and it will blow over. But sometimes, just because you can doesn't mean that you should. I'm pretty sure somebody sat him down and told him not to worry too much about it, but not to sleep with anymore 17 year olds. lol

SonOfLe-loLang
02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
That is kinda weird...I mean, last chick I tried for looked my age but was 19. The age alone didn't feel like an issue but how she acted did. I would feel a little creepy if I was mac'in on a dumb high school teenager. But if it's not illegal then hey, whatchu gonna do?

one of the last girls i met (sorta dated) i just assumed was 25-26. She looked older, had been all over the world, incredibly well spoken...i found out soon after we met she was only 19. I didnt care. Life experience trumps age anyday (as long as shes legal of course :).

mr007
02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I hope that some day, if you're able to convince someone to start a family, you end up having a daughter, and then some scumbag comes along and tries to rob the cradle.

Wtf are you talking about. People try to rob the cradle all the time - she's not 12 or 13, she's 17 which happens to be the age of consent. Deal with it, guys trying to hook up with girls regardless of their age isn't ever going to change. Anyone who tries to bone your daughter that you don't like is automatically gonna be a scumbag... there isn't really anything you can do about it except letting her make her choices.

mr007
02-09-2011, 05:44 PM

Cool so when she's 18 or 19 I'm sure her personality and maturity will have magically changed sooooo dramatically that you'll feel differently....

That One Guy
02-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Anyone remember the "Keep your daughter off the pole" bit?

Well, keep your daughter from being a skanky whore. Then you don't have to worry about who is robbing the cradle.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 05:49 PM

I like that Mark Sanchez is a scumbag cradle robber when it was the girl who (1) was in a club in NY that she had no business being in and (2) exchanged phone numbers with an older man.

This isn't a Big Ben situation by any stretch of the imagination.

I agree, I hope I never father a daughter. Way too much trouble. But let's not paint Sanchez as a scumbag trolling for underage ass.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I like that Mark Sanchez is a scumbag cradle robber when it was the girl who (1) was in a club in NY that she had no business being in and (2) exchanged phone numbers with an older man.

I agree, I hope I never father a daughter. Way too much trouble. But let's not paint Sanchez as a scumbag trolling for underage ass.

I always say that I'm thankful that I have a son and not a daughter. At this point I don't know if I'm going to have anymore kids. One is enough and I kind of fear having a daughter. Chicks today are growing up to be skanks at a high rate.

RhymesayersDU
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
"You know what I like about high school girls? I get older, they stay the same age."

WolfpackGuy
02-09-2011, 06:02 PM
I hope the girl had a great fake ID because if you're Mark Sanchez, WTF do you go to an "18 to chill, 21 to spill" place for New Years in NYC?

That's the best he can do?

Must've been rolling with Cromartie that night.

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 06:20 PM

OK, let's just paint him as a ****ing loser who preys on the young and dumb.ROFL!

TailgateNut
02-09-2011, 06:22 PM
I always say that I'm thankful that I have a son and not a daughter. At this point I don't know if I'm going to have anymore kids. One is enough and I kind of fear having a daughter. Chicks today are growing up to be skanks at a high rate.

Looking at some of your "model" shots, I can see where you get this as being true.

I disagree.

El Minion
02-09-2011, 06:38 PM
"You know what I like about high school girls? I get older, they stay the same age."

http://silversound7.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/matthew-mc-21.jpg

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 07:13 PM
I hope the girl had a great fake ID because if you're Mark Sanchez, WTF do you go to an "18 to chill, 21 to spill" place for New Years in NYC?

That's the best he can do?

Must've been rolling with Cromartie that night.

Probably got paid.

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM

The only problem we have is you spewing your bull**** views in this thread.

Please leave.

doof
02-09-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm not sure if anyone remembers but back in college Sanchez was arrested for sexual assault of a 17 yr old and though the charges were eventually dropped due to lack of evidence, he has a history of this sort of behavior.

El Minion
02-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm not sure if anyone remembers but back in college Sanchez was arrested for sexual assault of a 17 yr old and though the charges were eventually dropped due to lack of evidence, he has a history of this sort of behavior.

He was 19 and a freshman and she was also a USC student so very likely also 19 at least. And IIRC, investigated by the police within 12 hours of the alleged assault. (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540) Was never charged or suspected since, even in this case which isn't a crime, but it's hard to shake a smear, especially in the court of public opinion.

Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Richard Tacklander, who reviewed the case, concluded there was "a lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt."

[...]

Prosecutors said in a charge evaluation worksheet that a review of medical exams on both parties were inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."

BroncoMatt
02-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Didn't he used to be with Meadow Soprano? His game has fallen off

doof
02-09-2011, 09:04 PM
He was 19 and a freshman and she was also a USC student so very likely also 19 at least. And IIRC, investigated by the police within 12 hours of the alleged assault. (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540) Was never charged or suspected since, even in this case which isn't a crime, but it's hard to shake a smear, especially in the court of public opinion.

I guess my memory of the situation is a bit murky. It's been a few years since it was reported, but you know what they say, where there's smoke there's fire. And that's 2 times he's been involved in such a case.

STBumpkin
02-09-2011, 09:13 PM

I always liked that song, but until now didn't think about how really dirty it is. I feel like I should shower.

Dudeskey
02-09-2011, 09:15 PM

Yep. Especially being in NewYork w/ that kind of notoriety. He could've done so much better, without the bad publicity...

Missouribronc
02-09-2011, 09:22 PM
So, to recap: New York, cool to **** 17 year olds, not cool to possess a gun.

Look, I don't care what he does, especially if its legal, but this is cool, and Plaxico gets two years? New York is effed up.

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 09:23 PM
This isn't just some 'norma' HS chick. This girl's father is a multi millionaire too.

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 09:27 PM

Look, I don't care what he does, especially if its legal, but this is cool, and Plaxico gets two years? New York is effed up.

You're not good at this.

Missouribronc
02-09-2011, 09:29 PM
You're not good at this.

So, again, in New York...not cool to carry a gun, cool to **** high schoolers.

Mogulseeker
02-09-2011, 09:31 PM
This isn't just some 'norma' HS chick. This girl's father is a multi millionaire too.

The girl I'm seeing right now makes over 90k and lives in a loft near LoDo. We have an understanding that I will start Law school next January. :strong:

BTW dude, have you read the UCMJ? It states that military members are required to comply to age of consent laws by the nation they're serving in - not US standards. In the case of Thailand, that AOC is 12. I couldn't believe that when I saw it. I wish I could say I didn't know anybody who utilized that little loophole.

It's slim pickens in the military... most military guys got prostitutes or cougars. Yeah... I never got laid during my service until I got stationed in Jacksonville and started hanging around with all the Delta Gamma girls at the University of North Florida. Hey, if they're freshmen in college it's fair game. I just never did the one night stand thing when they were drunk. Now, if you have seen them a couple times and they get wasted, that's a different story. ****, even in Fla, it wasn't a pretty story. Most girls are scared of military guys, and the ones who aren't are usually just looking for husbands.

schaaf
02-09-2011, 09:32 PM

In my defense, I just turned 19

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 09:52 PM
The girl I'm seeing right now makes over 90k and lives in a loft near LoDo. We have an understanding that I will start Law school next January. :strong:

BTW dude, have you read the UCMJ? It states that military members are required to comply to age of consent laws by the nation they're serving in - not US standards. In the case of Thailand, that AOC is 12. I couldn't believe that when I saw it. I wish I could say I didn't know anybody who didn't utilize that little loophole.

It's slim pickens in the military... most military guys got prostitutes or cougars. Yeah... I never got laid during my service until I got stationed in Jacksonville and started hanging around with all the Delta Gamma girls at the University of North Florida. Hey, if they're freshmen in college it's fair game. I just never did the one night stand thing when they were drunk. Now, if you have seen them a couple times and they get wasted, that's a different story. ****, even in Fla, it wasn't a pretty story. Most girls are scared of military guys, and the ones who aren't are usually just looking for husbands.

I always thought it stated 16 years old and if the AOC is lower, it's always the higher one.

I could be wrong on that though.

Mogulseeker
02-09-2011, 09:59 PM
I always thought it stated 16 years old and if the AOC is lower, it's always the higher one.

I could be wrong on that though.

You're probably right and it could have changed... maybe it was 14 in the UCMJ, and they said, for example, if you hooked up with a 12 year old in Thailand you could still be prosecuted... maybe that was it.

I don't know. I never got into trouble with the UCMJ. I had one nervous drug test, but that was about it.

Whatever it was, it was way too young. I'd say about 40-60 percent of the Navy Sailors I know have either been with a prostitute, or a girl that would be considered underage in the US - or both.

Ratboy
02-09-2011, 10:06 PM
You're probably right and it could have changed... maybe it was 14 in the UCMJ, and they said, for example, if you hooked up with a 12 year old in Thailand you could still be prosecuted... maybe that was it.

I don't know. I never got into trouble with the UCMJ. I had one nervous drug test, but that was about it.

Whatever it was, it was way too young. I'd say about 40-60 percent of the Navy Sailors I know have either been with a prostitute, or a girl that would be considered underage in the US - or both.

I've been in Korea and Japan and the bars are full of 'Juicy Girls'. Nothing like watching desperate (IMO) dudes pay for expensive drinks to get the girl to go home with them.

I always preferred going to bars without them. They ****ing bug the **** out of you.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Looking at some of your "model" shots, I can see where you get this as being true.

I disagree.

Compared to lets say, 20 years ago, yes, girls are being skanks at a higher rate. I've heard and read a number of times that girls are having sex at a younger age than in the past. Go by a high school and see how some of them are dressing.

My point isn't that all or even most girls are acting this way. But it is happening at a higher rate than in the past.

Jason in LA
02-09-2011, 11:14 PM
So, again, in New York...not cool to carry a gun, cool to **** high schoolers.

Talk about apples and oranges. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. It's not even close.

I'd say that a guy carrying around an unregistered gun is more dangerous then a guy hooking up with a 17 year old. Especially when the 17 year old consents. I'm not saying that I agree with hooking up with 17 year olds, but I'm not worried about the guy who is doing that. I'm worried about the guy with the gun.

Bronco Vixen
02-09-2011, 11:20 PM

Now it's starting to make sense. He's just trying to find a sugar mama.

Cutler4Life
02-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Again, with the serious douchebaggery in this ****ing thread. Yes, both of them are accountable. She does seem to be attention seeking, but I suspect seriously she's got some esteem issues and she's 17 ****ing years old. Rich or not, she's still a kid in many ways. These girls that have sex more when they are young, why do you think they do that exactly? Well we could blame the parents or we could blame the girls as skanks because evidently high school boys ****ing around are studs. Or oh I don't know let's get real for a few minutes. Do you see the images most of you post on this site? Listen to the way you regularly either exploit women through skanky as pictures then two seconds later call us sluts, skanks and hos? Are you surprised this 17 year old is behaivng this way when as a society we've ****ed it all up in both socializing our kids (male and female) and letting media outlets define our ideal people. I mean really, Brittney Spears is now a comeback story and Madonna is an image for strong womanhood, which she could be if it wasn't entirely based on using sex to sell stuff. There is nothing wrong with sex or even sexual imagery, but the way it's used without any kind of reasonable compass or dialogue is a problem.

As for this situation, Mark Sanchez is technically college educaated and should be smarter and more mature than a 17 year old girl and he should keep his dick in his pants. If all he gets is some bad publicity he should count his lucky stars. It could be a lot worse. At any rate, both of them are accountable, but he's just tad bit more since I expect more from a 24 year old then a 17 year old (no matter how worldly we are assuming she is).

Mogulseeker
02-09-2011, 11:43 PM

Yeah... and in Idaho and South Carolina (possibly two of the five most conservative states in the US) it's okay to boink 14 year old girls - http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Mogulseeker
02-09-2011, 11:46 PM
I've been in Korea and Japan and the bars are full of 'Juicy Girls'. Nothing like watching desperate (IMO) dudes pay for expensive drinks to get the girl to go home with them.

I always preferred going to bars without them. They ****ing bug the **** out of you.

Have you ever been to Barcelona? The Serbian prostitutes there are vicious.

Jesterhole
02-10-2011, 05:37 AM
WTF, how does a high school girl spend the night at an NFL quarterback's mansion? If I had a 17 year old daughter who was even remotely attractive, I'd know where she was every damn night.

Her parents are the biggest fail in all of this.

TailgateNut
02-10-2011, 07:42 AM
WTF, how does a high school girl spend the night at an NFL quarterback's mansion? If I had a 17 year old daughter who was even remotely attractive, I'd know where she was every damn night.

We generally don't agree, but here's a ^5 *

* attractive, or not.

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 08:41 AM

the father bragged about it on his Facebook page too

TailgateNut
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
the father bragged about it on his Facebook page too

Talk about being a Loser in the game of Life!

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Talk about being a Loser in the game of Life!

I heard that on Extra last night (i dont watch it, it was on after the news)

I couldnt ****in believe that a father would do that

schaaf
02-10-2011, 09:12 AM
I heard that on Extra last night (i dont watch it, it was on after the news)

I couldnt ****in believe that a father would do that

That father needs his ass kicked.

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 09:21 AM

hahaha....who the hell was talking about having sex with a 16 year old?

you might enjoy the World of WarCraft board better....you can look at pictures of monsters and talk about which one has better powers

FantomForce
02-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Yes to recap the father turns out to be the biggest douche of all

TailgateNut
02-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Yes to recap the father turns out to be the biggest douche of all

just a bit bigger than those who think Mark's actions are Okee dokee, just because of the "legal clause".

maven
02-10-2011, 01:28 PM
FWIW:

Agree with that tweet. This isn't a big deal or big story.

maven
02-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Hilarious!

That One Guy
02-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Again, with the serious douchebaggery in this ****ing thread. Yes, both of them are accountable. She does seem to be attention seeking, but I suspect seriously she's got some esteem issues and she's 17 ****ing years old. Rich or not, she's still a kid in many ways. These girls that have sex more when they are young, why do you think they do that exactly? Well we could blame the parents or we could blame the girls as skanks because evidently high school boys ****ing around are studs. Or oh I don't know let's get real for a few minutes. Do you see the images most of you post on this site? Listen to the way you regularly either exploit women through skanky as pictures then two seconds later call us sluts, skanks and hos? Are you surprised this 17 year old is behaivng this way when as a society we've ****ed it all up in both socializing our kids (male and female) and letting media outlets define our ideal people. I mean really, Brittney Spears is now a comeback story and Madonna is an image for strong womanhood, which she could be if it wasn't entirely based on using sex to sell stuff. There is nothing wrong with sex or even sexual imagery, but the way it's used without any kind of reasonable compass or dialogue is a problem.

As for this situation, Mark Sanchez is technically college educaated and should be smarter and more mature than a 17 year old girl and he should keep his dick in his pants. If all he gets is some bad publicity he should count his lucky stars. It could be a lot worse. At any rate, both of them are accountable, but he's just tad bit more since I expect more from a 24 year old then a 17 year old (no matter how worldly we are assuming she is).

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah....

We've heard it. Women are held to a different standard when they go sleeping around. They're also at a higher risk of catching a disease, getting aids, and being impregnated. Put on your big girl britches and deal with it.

Don't come to an environment disproportionately male and throw a hissy fit when you get male viewpoints.

That One Guy
02-10-2011, 01:51 PM

Snooze. If the law says it's good, then it's good. There's some 17 year olds more mature than some 19 year olds when it comes to making sound decisions. What makes 17 and 364 days any different than 18 and 1 day? Some magical transformation happen in those two days?

Let's be responsible parents and keep our children from being whores and it wont be an issue. If she's basically putting out because he's "Mark ****ing Sanchez" then the parents did something wrong and from the sounds of it, the father bragging basically confirms that. Unless you're an equally bad parent, relax and realize there's nothing you can do and your incessant lecturing wont change that.

Cutler4Life
02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah....

We've heard it. Women are held to a different standard when they go sleeping around. They're also at a higher risk of catching a disease, getting aids, and being impregnated. Put on your big girl britches and deal with it.

Don't come to an environment disproportionately male and throw a hissy fit when you get male viewpoints.

wow, so how's the stoneage working out for you Fred? You and Barney hit the bowling alley recently, followed up by clubbing Betty and Wilma with large sticks or what?

So, because I expressed a counter opinion it's a hissy fit? Am I supposed to keep my girlie opinions in the cooking section or the baby making section of the internet. I really need your wisened guidance because I is just a girl and I need a big strong man to tell me what to do, rather than to actually engage in a discussion of the topic with more insight then, "Dude, chick was fugly, why he want to hit that..ugh..ook, ugh..(insert other caveman grunts here)" or Blah Blah Blah, heard those same stupid arguments before (well you understand that, that's your arugment).

Beantown Bronco
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
That's it, Miss I

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cd30JESdb9o?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cd30JESdb9o?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Cutler4Life
02-10-2011, 02:30 PM
That's it, Miss I

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cd30JESdb9o?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cd30JESdb9o?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

mrs. Bean is a lucky, lucky woman. I jealous. ;D

Tombstone RJ
02-10-2011, 02:38 PM
wow, so how's the stoneage working out for you Fred? You and Barney hit the bowling alley recently, followed up by clubbing Betty and Wilma with large sticks or what?

So, because I expressed a counter opinion it's a hissy fit? Am I supposed to keep my girlie opinions in the cooking section or the baby making section of the internet. I really need your wisened guidance because I is just a girl and I need a big strong man to tell me what to do, rather than to actually engage in a discussion of the topic with more insight then, "Dude, chick was fugly, why he want to hit that..ugh..ook, ugh..(insert other caveman grunts here)" or Blah Blah Blah, heard those same stupid arguments before (well you understand that, that's your arugment).

oh snap

maven
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM

Yep, seen some other pictures of her. She's cute.

Tombstone RJ
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
She's smok'n... but not in a good way... really, her parents should be involved. Where are her damn parents in all of this?

maven
02-10-2011, 02:54 PM
She's smok'n... but not in a good way... really, her parents should be involved. Where are her damn parents in all of this?

Dad giving high fives on facebook.

Mom, well here.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jet_set_party_mom_aCxVsCzSVKGThZYAhfNPTN

BroncoSojia
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Dad giving high fives on facebook.

Mom, well here.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jet_set_party_mom_aCxVsCzSVKGThZYAhfNPTN

Hilarious!

You can't make this stuff up

vancejohnson82
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM

I mean, what we are really trying to talk about here is the existence of groupies and money chasing whores, right? half of these athletes, musicians and wealthy are absolutely hideous looking people (in our own American terms of what is beautful) but it doesnt matter to this group of women because its a status thing.

by the way, these are the women who take cars, money and free drinks from saps who don't happen to be athletes. what's the problem here? the athlete gets his rocks off, the groupie gets to tell a story to her friends, and probably some money or clothes, etc and everyone walks away happy.

this world exists, who gives a $hit? personally, I think its gross and if I found out my sister or daughter was anywhere near this scene, I'd like her up in a basement. And Sanchez is a moron for even risking it with a 17 year old...

I don't think its bad mouthing women or men when we are on this subject

Ratboy
02-10-2011, 03:12 PM
These girls that have sex more when they are young, why do you think they do that exactly?

Because sex feels good and is amazing, what kind of question is this?

That One Guy
02-10-2011, 04:36 PM

See all the parts I highlighted. While I don't agree with Footsteps and TGN's position, they at least put it in a way that doesn't scream "OMG! Think of the children!" and get overly dramatic for no reason.

Write like a grownup rather than an overemotional woman coming to the savior of her sex and I wont, in a bunch of extra words, tell you to go make a sammich.

FantomForce
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
See all the parts I highlighted. While I don't agree with Footsteps and TGN's position, they at least put it in a way that doesn't scream "OMG! Think of the children!" and get overly dramatic for no reason.

Write like a grownup rather than an overemotional woman coming to the savior of her sex and I wont, in a bunch of extra words, tell you to go make a sammich.

+1

Lestat
02-10-2011, 05:23 PM
she's legal so what's the big issue? he could do a lot better but it's not always the ones that look like models that are the most fun in the sack.

now if she was 14-15, that's a different story. you keep it in your pants and avoid the trouble.

TailgateNut
02-10-2011, 06:20 PM

Bravo, Bravisimo!

I can't wait to hear Garcia's contribution to this thread.

KipCorrington25
02-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Compared to lets say, 20 years ago, yes, girls are being skanks at a higher rate. I've heard and read a number of times that girls are having sex at a younger age than in the past. Go by a high school and see how some of them are dressing.

My point isn't that all or even most girls are acting this way. But it is happening at a higher rate than in the past.

Sure, I'll just go by my local high school and when they ask why some random grown ass man is there I'll tell them I'm just there to see how some of the girls are dressing. Hilarious!

OABB
02-10-2011, 09:41 PM
most young chicks are whores nowadays. It's cool to be a skank. It isn't about pressure from men either. It's the era of sex and the city, face book and tweeting about every worthless sandwich or thought. We have a generation of narcisists and imediate self satisfying twats.

Thank the feminists who went to far if your mad at anyone miss I. Teaching women to be respectfull left a few years back and has been replaced by trying to erase a double standard by creating a new one.

Cutler4Life
02-10-2011, 11:38 PM

here's what I will admit to, and it is only that presentation was overly dramatic. you still didn't actually respond to anything simply because you didn't like how I presented it, with hyperbole (something that a lot of the posters do on here, yet still get actual responses from).

My position was not OMG the children. It was more or less, let's share the blame on this. yes, there is every chance this girl was out looking for attention as another posted out, that certainly the fame bit played into her behavior. Howver, it is still my position though her father is also a giant ass IF he is encouraging this by bragging about it on Facebook, it would also behoove Mark Sanchez to think with something above his shoulders rather than below it. It is not a big secret that high profile guys are going to be targeted by young women and possibly men seeking some sort of spotlight. I just object to the situation being simplified to just "oh she's a tramp" and "he's an idiot." while both those things probably have some basis (as many stereotypes do have some basis) they miss getting to the core issues. So why is this girl attention seeking? And why do professional athletes continue to show incredibly poor judgement despite knowing what they know about these things? As a society, including the parents directly, but even on a more global scale, we share some responsibility in determining acceptable behavior. When all we illustrate continually is irresponsible behavior with no consequences, exactly what how are we expecting people to turn out? Everyone is responsible for their own actions, including this girl and Mark Sanchez ultimately. But their are contriubting factors that can alter things like that, perhaps teach both men and women some other values besides fame, money, and feel good in the moment type values. Parents are one line of defense, but they are hardly the only one. More calmly all I am suggesting, is we address the root causes that end up with situations like this, rather then let the debate degenerate (as this one did) into she's just an ugly skanky ho.

At any rate, if my hyperbole offended you, well, I am not really sorry because I think it took this debate to a more interesting place.

maven
02-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Sure, I'll just go by my local high school and when they ask why some random grown ass man is there I'll tell them I'm just there to see how some of the girls are dressing. Hilarious!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=3653&dateline=1177359614

UberBroncoMan
02-11-2011, 12:25 AM
most young chicks are whores nowadays. It's cool to be a skank. It isn't about pressure from men either. It's the era of sex and the city, face book and tweeting about every worthless sandwich or thought. We have a generation of narcisists and imediate self satisfying twats.

Thank the feminists who went to far if your mad at anyone miss I. Teaching women to be respectfull left a few years back and has been replaced by trying to erase a double standard by creating a new one.

Harsh, but it is indeed reality.

TailgateNut
02-11-2011, 07:22 AM

"get your barefoot pregnant ass in the kitchen and cook me up some vittles?"
Right?

Evolution is a foreign term to some!

OABB
02-11-2011, 09:20 AM
"get your barefoot pregnant ass in the kitchen and cook me up some vittles?"
Right?

Evolution is a foreign term to some!

I am happily married to a ball buster. My point isn't about equality or feminism being wrong. I am the son of a feminist. It's just that all the youngsters today, men included are oversexed morons who only care about themselves.

It makes me mad when modern women act like the influx of sluttiness is anprogressive step forward and blame men for making young girls this way. If anything, it is women doing it to their daughters.

It's the same problem as men being metrosexual weaklings nowadays. The genders are becomming eachother and it goes against nature. Women want a man that can protect and provide and men want women that will be loyal and protect their bodies.

That is how our animal survived through hundreds othousands of years. This is why men don't like whores, bcause deep down we know that our children won't be taken care of, or even be ours.

You can't change genetic memory in 50 years. Both sexes should be proud of their stregths and weaknesses and work together to foster our youth.

These idiots today are going to make future morons and that doesn't bode ellforthe human race.

Bronco Vixen
02-12-2011, 12:54 PM
I am happily married to a ball buster. My point isn't about equality or feminism being wrong. I am the son of a feminist. It's just that all the youngsters today, men included are oversexed morons who only care about themselves.

It makes me mad when modern women act like the influx of sluttiness is anprogressive step forward and blame men for making young girls this way. If anything, it is women doing it to their daughters.

It's the same problem as men being metrosexual weaklings nowadays. The genders are becomming eachother and it goes against nature. Women want a man that can protect and provide and men want women that will be loyal and protect their bodies.

That is how our animal survived through hundreds othousands of years. This is why men don't like whores, bcause deep down we know that our children won't be taken care of, or even be ours.

You can't change genetic memory in 50 years. Both sexes should be proud of their stregths and weaknesses and work together to foster our youth.

These idiots today are going to make future morons and that doesn't bode ellforthe human race.

These are all actually great points.

Evolutionary equilibrium: female empowerment correlated with male pussification. But don't blame us. Project that anger toward the real culprits - that sensitive, "processing," kumbaya, alan alda generation of your fathers - they're the ones that lost complete control.

And it absolutely has contributed to this new entitled & self-obsessed generation. Everyone getting a trophy, everyone feeling special no matter what they do - all combined with 24-7 access to being able to express oneself prompted by the notion that everyone cares about every single word that leaves one's mouth. There's no longer any pressure to bring something of worth to the table because you're going to get attention & much of the time - praise for just trying.

In essence, we've created a generation that has never had to experience failure, which will inevitably lead to a whole new set of issues. Women can do everything that men can do, men can do everything that women can do, children can do everything well etc. As with everything, it will eventually regress back to the mean but until that time this is what we have sown.

Jason in LA
02-12-2011, 04:12 PM

Well I'm at local high schools often, mostly because I cover high school sports for a local newspaper. And now that my son has started high school and is playing sports, I'm up there often. I'm telling you the things some of these girls are wearing, yeah, try not to look. ;D

Dedhed
02-12-2011, 05:26 PM
For a dude who should have game with the hottest girls NYC has to offer, that is utterly pitiful.

OABB
02-12-2011, 06:35 PM
These are all actually great points.

Evolutionary equilibrium: female empowerment correlated with male pussification. But don't blame us. Project that anger toward the real culprits - that sensitive, "processing," kumbaya, alan alda generation of your fathers - they're the ones that lost complete control.

And it absolutely has contributed to this new entitled & self-obsessed generation. Everyone getting a trophy, everyone feeling special no matter what they do - all combined with 24-7 access to being able to express oneself prompted by the notion that everyone cares about every single word that leaves one's mouth. There's no longer any pressure to bring something of worth to the table because you're going to get attention & much of the time - praise for just trying.

In essence, we've created a generation that has never had to experience failure, which will inevitably lead to a whole new set of issues. Women can do everything that men can do, men can do everything that women can do, children can do everything well etc. As with everything, it will eventually regress back to the mean but until that time this is what we have sown.

I think our fathers were just trying to get laid. I know the sensitive movement was just another angle. I did it myself. I can recite every line from when Harry met Sally and can't fix anything wrong with my car.

It was only when I couldn't get laid with that ****, that I tried to become manly. I learned how to punch, change oil and use tools and soon I was pounding it once again. That's why we do what we do. It's simple really. If women were turned on by charity, the world would be a better place.

My point. It's you guys fault that we were pussified. You asked us to try it and we did. And now all of our children and peers are so twisted the world doesn't make sense anymore.

It's obvious talking to you that you are more intelligent than I am. I say this not to compliment you, but to make a point. Men and women are interchangeable, they can be better and smarter than the other, but at the end of the day you want me to protect and provide and I want you to make me a sandwich and put out.

Everything else is just mindless details.

Ratboy
02-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I always thought the saying "if there is grass on the field, play ball" was a law.

I guess not.

HAT
02-13-2011, 12:47 AM
I think our fathers were just trying to get laid. I know the sensitive movement was just another angle. I did it myself. I can recite every line from when Harry met Sally and can't fix anything wrong with my car.

It was only when I couldn't get laid with that ****, that I tried to become manly. I learned how to punch, change oil and use tools and soon I was pounding it once again. That's why we do what we do. It's simple really. If women were turned on by charity, the world would be a better place.

My point. It's you guys fault that we were pussified. You asked us to try it and we did. And now all of our children and peers are so twisted the world doesn't make sense anymore.

It's obvious talking to you that you are more intelligent than I am. I say this not to compliment you, but to make a point. Men and women are interchangeable, they can be better and smarter than the other, but at the end of the day you want me to protect and provide and I want you to make me a sandwich and put out.

Best.Post.Ever......Seriously. :strong::strong::strong:

Bronco Vixen
02-13-2011, 10:20 AM

"You asked us to try it and we did."
Damning evidence that the pussification train had long left the station. That right there is akin to trying on a fitting bloody glove in court, my friend.

Women have been "asking" men to do stuff for centuries: "honey, do you think I could wear something a little more comfortable this morning while I prepare your fluffy omelet? These heels, pantyhose, girdle, and pearls are terribly constricting" or alternatively, "honey, do you think that I could put on some shoes while cooking your pot pie? The scorching hot gravy lava is scalding my bare feet since I have to stand so far back from the oven with my nine month pregnant belly." or how about, "Sir, do you think you could pay me the same amount of money as Joe, seeing as how I have twice the education, twice the experience, and 4 times the intellect and am his boss?"

Such questions have been "asked" over the years, but when did they stop falling on deaf ears? When guys lost your grip & allowed your power to be relinquished. You can't blame us for that one. Sure it may have began with the noblest of intentions (i.e., trying to get some rumbly tumbly), and at the time time such concessions might have even seemed benign, but now when we gaze back at the past 45 years at the chaos that such an ill-conceived, short-sighted "strategy" has caused, it's tough not to lament.

Just look at the pervasiveness of your current pussification: you guys are attending wedding/baby showers, taking women's last names, allowing women to play professional basketball, and <gasp> letting chicks post on football message boards. Just think about the message we're sending to little "Atticus" as he glances over at the sidelines of his little league game to see Daddy carrying a diaper bag and changing baby sister's diaper because mama is having a 'spa day' and a chardonnay lunch with her fellow whine-oceri. Even worse, the message that kind of behavior is sending to little "Bently." That she could actually expect her husband to share cooking and other various household duties? Good god man.

The result: parenting has lost much of that vital "f*ck you-edness" that our parents had so perfected over the generations. A dose here and there ensures the development of some self-doubt, which in turn is a powerful motivator, as is the drive to prove people wrong. Sure we can sprinkle in some supportiveness here and there, but kids these days aren't learning what they can't do well, which is a critical life lesson. It becomes crippling to be faced with so many options and not have accurate/genuine feedback regarding where their natural skills lie. But hey as long as they all get trophies!

So, I started out planning to share the blame across the sexes for the disturbing current state of affairs, but pretty much ended up convincing myself that it truly is entirely your guys' fault! :curtsey:

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Damning evidence that the pussification train had long left the station. That right there is akin to trying on a fitting bloody glove in court, my friend.

Women have been "asking" men to do stuff for centuries: "honey, do you think I could wear something a little more comfortable this morning while I prepare your fluffy omelet? These heels, pantyhose, girdle, and pearls are terribly constricting" or alternatively, "honey, do you think that I could put on some shoes while cooking your pot pie? The scorching hot gravy lava is scalding my bare feet since I have to stand so far back from the oven with my nine month pregnant belly." or how about, "Sir, do you think you could pay me the same amount of money as Joe, seeing as how I have twice the education, twice the experience, and 4 times the intellect and am his boss?"

Such questions have been "asked" over the years, but when did they stop falling on deaf ears? When guys lost your grip & allowed your power to be relinquished. You can't blame us for that one. Sure it may have began with the noblest of intentions (i.e., trying to get some rumbly tumbly), and at the time time such concessions might have even seemed benign, but now when we gaze back at the past 45 years at the chaos that such an ill-conceived, short-sighted "strategy" has caused, it's tough not to lament.

Just look at the pervasiveness of your current pussification: you guys are attending wedding/baby showers, taking women's last names, allowing women to play professional basketball, and <gasp> letting chicks post on football message boards. Just think about the message we're sending to little "Atticus" as he glances over at the sidelines of his little league game to see Daddy carrying a diaper bag and changing baby sister's diaper because mama is having a 'spa day' and a chardonnay lunch with her fellow whine-oceri. Even worse, the message that kind of behavior is sending to little "Bently." That she could actually expect her husband to share cooking and other various household duties? Good god man.

The result: parenting has lost much of that vital "**** you-edness" that our parents had so perfected over the generations. A dose here and there ensures the development of some self-doubt, which in turn is a powerful motivator, as is the drive to prove people wrong. Sure we can sprinkle in some supportiveness here and there, but kids these days aren't learning what they can't do well, which is a critical life lesson. It becomes crippling to be faced with so many options and not have accurate/genuine feedback regarding where their natural skills lie. But hey as long as they all get trophies!

So, I started out planning to share the blame across the sexes for the disturbing current state of affairs, but pretty much ended up convincing myself that it truly is entirely your guys' fault! :curtsey:

I don't get it

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2011, 12:00 PM
I think the modern feminist in America is confused about the difference between oppression/equal rights and just flat out being spoiled. More women than men are going to college and more women than men are entering the workforce.

For all intents and purposes, equal rights has been achieved, and one can argue that the balance has tipped to the woman's side. After all, when you have more women going to college than men, it's kind of a red flag.

But oh well ladies, keep fighting the good fight, you know, the one where you ignore the plight of women around the world and concentrate on things like women's basketball. Congrats, you've made it!!

El Minion
02-13-2011, 12:20 PM
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

"That's nice", she thinks, "but I want more."

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

OABB
02-13-2011, 06:56 PM

The result: parenting has lost much of that vital "**** you-edness" that our parents had so perfected over the generations. A dose here and there ensures the development of some self-doubt, which in turn is a powerful motivator, as is the drive to prove people wrong. Sure we can sprinkle in some supportiveness here and there, but kids these days aren't learning what they can't do well, which is a critical life lesson. It becomes crippling to be faced with so many options and not have accurate/genuine feedback regarding where their natural skills lie. But hey as long as they all get trophies!

I tried to spread the blame evenly myself, but I can't seem to do it. It's clearly women's fault. I agree that us men had a hand in our own demise, but like i said, we will do anything to get laid. That is a huge social responsibility that women have to make the world a better place.

All you guys talk about is how much better and more peacefull the world would be if women ran it. Well here's some news, you do.

Just say that what turns you on is a man that takes care of his elders, donates to charity, and doesn't screw people over to strive for greatness. Tell us that you are turned off by greed, and power hungry men.

Say you would **** the **** out of the next man who started a foundation for poor american children and even though he lives in a ****ty studio apartment and rides a bicycle to his hot dog on a stick job, the fact that he makes the world a better place is enough.

I know.... I'm a dreamer.

As far as your views on parenting, I can't think of anyone who gets it as well as you do. You seem to understand the problem with all these spoil brats better than most, and I am fairly certain your kids will grow up to be wonderful, properly self doubting people.

You must squeeze out as many as you can in order to offset the huge number of tweeting **** heads currently sucking all the natural resources out of mother earth so that they can update their face book pages without leaving their suv's.

maven
02-13-2011, 07:38 PM
For a dude who should have game with the hottest girls NYC has to offer, that is utterly pitiful.

Her body is young and fresh. And, you seem to assume this is it for Sanchez. Now that this story is out, he's onto the next girl/woman/model/actress/etc.

That One Guy
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Her body is young and fresh. And, you seem to assume this is it for Sanchez. Now that this story is out, he's onto the next girl/woman/model/actress/etc.

I have doubts that a girl that has done what we've heard from this story is "fresh". The road she surely travelled has broken her in, without a doubt.

schaaf
02-13-2011, 08:28 PM
http://ler17.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/make-me-a-sandwich.jpg

Turkey with Mayonnaise.

Hotwheelz
02-13-2011, 08:29 PM
I talk too much

Less talky, more booby.

FireFly
02-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Pic of the girl:

Wow... I mean... he can do better

Bronco Vixen
02-13-2011, 10:27 PM
All you guys talk about is how much better and more peacefull the world would be if women ran it.

Dude, I can't stand half the women I know running their mouths, much less the country. Most women are unbearable actually - why do you think I hang out on a football board? The few ladies around these here parts here are actually quite funny. Definitely not a representative sample.

Say you would **** the **** out of the next man who started a foundation for poor american children and even though he lives in a ****ty studio apartment and rides a bicycle to his hot dog on a stick job

Are we talking corn dogs or grilled dogs? Makes a huge difference in my answer.

Bronco Vixen
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Less talky, more booby.

REP. My apologies, I lost my head there for a moment and forgot my audience.

On a much more important note, what it up with my boy's lower rig in your avatar pic? That angle makes him look disturbingly girthy.

OABB
02-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Dude, I can't stand half the women I know running their mouths, much less the country. Most women are unbearable actually - why do you think I hang out on a football board? The few ladies around these here parts here are actually quite funny. Definitely not a representative sample.

Are we talking corn dogs or grilled dogs? Makes a huge difference in my answer.

Grilled of course. Corn dogs are for carnies and trailer trash.

serious hops
02-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Hey, carnies are good folk!

Hotwheelz
02-14-2011, 03:24 AM
REP. My apologies, I lost my head there for a moment and forgot my audience.

On a much more important note, what it up with my boy's lower rig in your avatar pic? That angle makes him look disturbingly girthy.

Isn't that a good that a good thing?

HAT
02-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Say you would **** the **** out of the next man who started a foundation for poor american children and even though he lives in a ****ty studio apartment and rides a bicycle to his hot dog on a stick job, the fact that he makes the world a better place is enough.

C'mon OABB...You know they don't hire guys at Hot Dog on a Stick. No boobies to bounce around while making the fresh squeezed lemonade.

http://sexyfresh.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sexy-hot-dog-on-a-stick.jpeg

oubronco
02-14-2011, 10:21 AM

The truth be told

Jason in LA
02-15-2011, 07:56 AM
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

"That's nice", she thinks, "but I want more."

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

Ain't that the truth. ;D