PDA

View Full Version : Go Packers

chadta
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Not that i really care, but last time the packers won the superbowl we won it the next year.

yeah yeah yeah i know im dreaming, but if the pack loses the dream ends, at least if they win the dream is alive for a while longer

uk bronco
02-04-2011, 11:12 AM
cant decide who to go for. Hate both teams so will probably go for the team with the fewest fans in the bar or whichever group of fans manages to annoy me more

Dukes
02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Go Pack, because I have a mancrush on Clay Matthews and Aaron Rogers.

Chris
02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
The Pack are a great adversary to the Broncos. I will root for them.

The Steelers are just full of dicks.

bfoflcommish
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
GO PACKERS, just for the sheer joy i would get in seeing Packers win it all the same year Favre retires

Dedhed
02-04-2011, 11:45 AM
GO PACKERS, just for the sheer joy i would get in seeing Packers win it all the same year Favre retires
That is poetic justice.

I'm definitely pulling for the Pack. I think Rodgers deserves it, and I think Big Ben is more deserving of a little 3 legged stool prison treatment than another ring.

Smiling Assassin27
02-04-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm a big Tomlin guy and, though a Broncos fan through and through, have always considered the Steelers organization the gold standard of the NFL.

If the Pack win this, I won't be heartbroken but GO STEELERS...Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowwwwl....

p.s. Yoy and double yoy.

bfoflcommish
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm a big Tomlin guy and, though a Broncos fan through and through, have always considered the Steelers organization the gold standard of the NFL.

If the Pack win this, I won't be heartbroken but GO STEELERS...Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowwwwl....

p.s. Yoy and double yoy.

I completely agree with what you are saying, i like tomlin as well, and if it weer anyone but Packers I would be rooting for steelers, but like I said above, just for the favre factor alone is why im rootin Packers

bronco militia
02-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Packer fans will be back to their annoying selfs if they win this year. But oh well. steeler fans are gayer than a bowl full of dicks

GO PACKERS

cmhargrove
02-04-2011, 12:34 PM
I want to see Raji "surprise buttseks" the Rapliesburger. That would be the highlight of the superbowl for me. No big show, justt a little hump dance while he is on top of him after a sack...

Steve Prefontaine
02-04-2011, 12:35 PM
My hatred for the Stealers is too intense.

GO PACK!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Cannot stand Steeler fans.

Go Packers.

oubronco
02-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I want the Packers to win but think the Steelers will win it in a close one

go_broncos
02-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Packers will win this game.

Hogan11
02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Rooting for my numbers, go NFC 7 AFC 4 for the final score!

Kaylore
02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Go Packers indeed.

srphoenix
02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
being in Green Bay, if it's not the Broncos playing I'll root for the Packers. Go Pack Go

Smiling Assassin27
02-04-2011, 02:21 PM
funny picture of myron cope and lambert

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/beavacosux/MyronandJack.jpg

Hogan11
02-04-2011, 02:24 PM
funny picture of myron cope and lambert

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/beavacosux/MyronandJack.jpg

He's probably the last Steelers player I ever liked.

Smiling Assassin27
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
He's probably the last Steelers player I ever liked.

I always had a soft spot for Kevin Greene and some dude named Brister. :wave:

..and Louis Lipps is just a great name.

Hogan11
02-04-2011, 02:41 PM

Ha! Honestly though, I never cared for Greene and I always found Brister to be somewhat creepy for some reason.

broncosteven
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Ha! Honestly though, I never cared for Greene and I always found Brister to be somewhat creepy for some reason.

I rewatched the Steelers Rams SB and that game reconfirmed that the Steelers were, and with Ward and Harrison on the current team still are, the dirtiest team in Football.

Greene punching Paul Howard (I think it was him, I always forget)in the nads in the 1977 divisional game was bush league.

OrangenBlueOhio
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Packers will win. Squealers can't "afford" another superbowl.

MagicHef
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Not that i really care, but last time the packers won the superbowl we won it the next year.

yeah yeah yeah i know im dreaming, but if the pack loses the dream ends, at least if they win the dream is alive for a while longer

Actually, the last time the packers lost a superbowl, we won it the next year, too.

gunns
02-04-2011, 05:50 PM
I like Tomlin, the Steelers are my sons team who the Air Force is making work on Sunday, so I'll probably root for them. I'm tired of them winning it but I guess if you're good enough to do it you deserve it.

The only reason I wouldn't mind the Pack winning is thinking of Favre hating it.

Hogan11
02-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I rewatched the Steelers Rams SB and that game reconfirmed that the Steelers were, and with Ward and Harrison on the current team still are, the dirtiest team in Football.

Greene punching Paul Howard (I think it was him, I always forget)in the nads in the 1977 divisional game was bush league.

Umm, You sure you're talking about Kevin Greene? Mean Joe maybe, but Kevin Greene's first year in the league was 1985.

chawknz
02-04-2011, 06:50 PM
GO PACK GO!

InMyCornerOfTheWorld
02-04-2011, 07:06 PM

You bet it was Paul Howard that Mean Diva Greene sucker punched in that game, and he took a jab at Mike Montler too. And one of the Steelers coaches was in poseur mode too. Punks.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mUN65Vs0Q3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@ 0:03 (you'll see it in the instant replay) and @ 2:54 (instant replay)

Mogulseeker
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
That is poetic justice.

I'm definitely pulling for the Pack. I think Rodgers deserves it, and I think Big Ben is more deserving of a little 3 legged stool prison treatment than another ring.

This.

I like Rodgers.

Old Dude
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
cant decide who to go for. Hate both teams so will probably go for the team with the fewest fans in the bar or whichever group of fans manages to annoy me more

Wow, that's really bitter.

And I'm with you all the way.

schaaf
02-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Go Pack

But I need the steelers to be up 10-7 after the first so I win a signed Steve Smith jersey off of facebook hahaha

errand
02-05-2011, 11:29 AM

If memory serves me right, there use to be a DB named Shipp and a reporter was hoping that they'd play against him so when Louis beat him for a TD, he could say "Louis Lipps sinks Shipp"

don't care who wins really, but will be pulling for Green Bay. I like Tomlin, but he's already got a ring so i'd like to see Matthews win something his dad and uncle never did...and I'd like Aaron Rodgers to shut the door on Brett Favre saga once and for all in Green Bay. Brett will retire, then sign a one day deal so he can retire as a Packer.....mainly to steal the spotlight off of Rodgers and put it back on himself, but.....

Mogulseeker
02-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Just wanted to let out a Go Pack.

I like Rodgers and I really dislike the Steelers. The Pack is a very likable team (Matthews, Raji, Jennings) and Rodgers is an extremely fun player to watch.

cutthemdown
02-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Packers were nice enough to lose to us in the Superbowl so I pull for the pack. Steelers did lose to us so we could go to that Superbowl, but i hate them.

2KBack
02-05-2011, 12:11 PM
If memory serves me right, there use to be a DB named Shipp and a reporter was hoping that they'd play against him so when Louis beat him for a TD, he could say "Louis Lipps sinks Shipp"

don't care who wins really, but will be pulling for Green Bay. I like Tomlin, but he's already got a ring so i'd like to see Matthews win something his dad and uncle never did...and I'd like Aaron Rodgers to shut the door on Brett Favre saga once and for all in Green Bay. Brett will retire, then sign a one day deal so he can retire as a Packer.....mainly to steal the spotlight off of Rodgers and put it back on himself, but.....

That reminds me of 2001 when Bill Simmons was hoping that Marshall Faulk and Kevin Faulk would both run wild in the superbowl so he could call it a Cluster Faulk.

I'm pack all the way here. They have easy players to root for, no major douches stand out in my mind at the moment. That and Rothlesbeger might be my most hated player.

Hogan11
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM
This.

I like Rodgers.

Rodgers is the only player I know of whose nose actually presses up against the facemask of his helmet.

Mogulseeker
02-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Rodgers is the only player I know of whose nose actually presses up against the facemask of his helmet.

Mine almost did.

schaaf
02-05-2011, 01:40 PM
haha mine almost does that too, and then with my Oakley visor on my helmet it makes it really difficult to get sweat out of your eyes

Requiem
02-05-2011, 01:41 PM
I've been touting Greg Jennings as one of the league's best since he was a rookie. Time to prove it on the big stage Greggy Poo!

footstepsfrom#27
02-05-2011, 07:54 PM
GO PACKERS!