PDA

View Full Version : Pro Football Weekly - DJ Williams on the trading block?

Bob's your Information Minister
02-02-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/01/16/lb-williams-may-become-broncos-trade-bait

With just six draft picks remaining, and only two after the third round, we hear the Broncos will be looking to stockpile selections prior to the draft. QB Kyle Orton's name has been floated around in trade talks, but a source close to the team said ILB D.J. Williams could be the next player to go. Williams was stripped of his captaincy after his second DUI arrest this season and has not displayed the attitude the organization expects from its leaders moving forward.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 08:44 PM
You really need something better to do.

02-02-2011, 08:45 PM

I peruse PFW's whispers every week. Feel fortunate that I graced your forum with the minute it took to post the Broncos-related tidbit.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 08:45 PM
The funny part is that this is at least two weeks old, and you are clearly stupid.

02-02-2011, 08:46 PM
The funny part is that this is at least two weeks old, and you are clearly stupid.

Did anyone post it here? My apologies if so.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Let us talk about Charlie Weis and Todd Haley and their little love affair...troll...

02-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Eat ****.

I look forward to seeing the Broncos trade yet another talented player this offseason.

SoCalBronco
02-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Mike Klis's idle speculation was posted several weeks ago, Bob.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Eat ****.

I look forward to seeing the Broncos trade yet another talented player this offseason.

So, no comment on the complete failure of the Chiefs offense against the Ravens after Haley dismissed Weiss from play-calling duties during a playoff game?

theAPAOps5
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Did anyone post it here? My apologies if so.

Yeah it was posted right after the season started. The Broncos are reportedly tired of his antics off the field. But I don't think it happens when you have only 3 maybe 4 talented players you should keep them.

02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
DJ Williams would look real good in red and gold.

The DJ Brothers, right in the middle of our 3-4!

PRBronco
02-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Use the search function ****face.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 08:56 PM
DJ Williams would look real good in red and gold.

The DJ Brothers, right in the middle of our 3-4!

You mean Derrick Johnson, who has expressed concern over the coaching staff and the Chiefs commitment to his career?

02-02-2011, 08:58 PM
You mean Derrick Johnson, who has expressed concern over the coaching staff and the Chiefs commitment to his career?

No, Derrick Johnson, who just signed a fat new contract.

Missouribronc
02-02-2011, 09:01 PM
No, Derrick Johnson, who just signed a fat new contract.

You mean like giving a career backup 60 mil and expecting a super bowl win? So full of fail.

strafen
02-02-2011, 09:28 PM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/01/16/lb-williams-may-become-broncos-trade-bait

With just six draft picks remaining, and only two after the third round, we hear the Broncos will be looking to stockpile selections prior to the draft. QB Kyle Orton's name has been floated around in trade talks, but a source close to the team said ILB D.J. Williams could be the next player to go. Williams was stripped of his captaincy after his second DUI arrest this season and has not displayed the attitude the organization expects from its leaders moving forward.

We've got to do something. Six selections in this upcoming draft is not going to cut it.
I'll be happy if we could at least stockpile 12.
We have some players that while great contributors could well be in the trading block for the good of the future of this team...

NFLBRONCO
02-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I know the draft is on but, will CBA effect trades at all?

cutthemdown
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Cmon boobie you will never inform us of anything we don't know already. This already came up several times and someone already mentioned PFW.

I mean it would be like us pointing out you have the longest playoff losing streak of any team. Not like you don't know already right?

Back to DJ, I think moving him would be a good move. If we could even get a 3rd round pick I would take it. He can't shed blocks, is an avg pass rusher, avg tacklers, but good in coverage. Problem is he drank, got dui's, then said deal with it I like to party? I mean what kind of answer is that for a player who isnt all that good?

Lets get picks and just rebuild with younger players and new FA. Would be cool to swap him with a ssl of better skill but whose stupid enough?

cutthemdown
02-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Royal or Gaffney, any of the dbacks other then CHamp, any dend or lb other then Doom, Ayers, should be bait.

Trading down from 2 hole to the say where cards are at 5 and grabbing another couple picks, like a 3rd and 4th rounder or something might work if we could still get a good player at 5.

tubbs
02-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Trade value.....WTF? I've been led to believe by some queefs troll that DJ Williams is a bust. Wake me up when KC wins a playoff game. #1993

02-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Trade value.....WTF? I've been led to believe by some queefs troll that DJ Williams is a bust. Wake me up when KC wins a playoff game. #1993

He is.

Trade value of a 4th/5th.

Vegas_Bronco
02-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Just an fyi for anyone on the OMane...

If a hair falls off of Miles ballsack it will be reported here first.
If John Elway says something, anything at all or even releases gas... you can guarantee he said it or dropped it to someone here and it has been posted before it hit the news lines.
If someone says anything about Curtler (good or bad), they didn't think of it themselves but heard it here first.
If BOB posts, he's just bringing IT up to be handcuffed to a bed and get spanked...he needs help bringing things to a point...but watch out he can weild a mighty saber in his quest for a triumphant heros honor.

cutthemdown
02-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Unless Broncos are planning on playing DJ at the weakside you might as well trade him. His value is there. I think a 4th would be a decent trade for DJ if some team would do it. It would have to be in top 15 or so of 4th round. He can start, and play decent, that should be worth a 4th.

OBF1
02-03-2011, 12:32 AM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.

Sure is easy to spot those that Bob owns... He throws the bait and the mindless fish bite, So predictable and sad.

NhocCuteGirlz
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM

vancejohnson82
02-03-2011, 05:23 AM
I say no to this...he's probably the only linebacker on our team that knows what he's doing out there

wouldnt we be able to dangle Ayers for a 5th instead of DJ for a 4th?

ColoradoDarin
02-03-2011, 05:46 AM
We landed on the moon?

Jason in LA
02-03-2011, 06:54 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg is just awesome!

Kaylore
02-03-2011, 08:43 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg is just awesome!

He's on a crash coarse with headed for some nuclear herpes. Nothing like random hookups from online whores! Herpes: the gift that keeps on giving.

02-03-2011, 10:03 AM
You're so sheltered, Angel Kaylore.

Peoples Champ
02-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Eat ****.

I love Chiefs coaches leaving for lesser paying college jobs

Requiem
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Hey Bob,

You are a little late to the news. This was posted a while ago. Hope you are doing well. God bless.

-- StraFen

Jason in LA
02-03-2011, 10:33 AM
He's on a crash coarse with headed for some nuclear herpes. Nothing like random hookups from online whores! Herpes: the gift that keeps on giving.

I think http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg is making up stories. That dude is still a http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/34711524520bobgs2.jpg

razorwire77
02-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Honestly, unless it's Doom, Champ, and to a lesser degree Ayers, I could care less if we trade or even cut anyone else. Everyone on this defense is expendable, if we are given decent trade value. Build through young free agents and the draft.

Austin Bronco Fan
02-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Does he know the REAL latest news?

Twitter sources say the Chiefs have promoted O-line coach Bill Muir to be their newest OC.

That's the 4th one I count so far since Haley took over. Wow.

cutthemdown
02-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Does he know the REAL latest news?

Twitter sources say the Chiefs have promoted O-line coach Bill Muir to be their newest OC.

That's the 4th one I count so far since Haley took over. Wow.

all it means is that Haley is taking over the offense and will call the plays. Muir responsibility will still be oline. Haley can call plays.

It is interesting that Haley seems to want no one else around that knows much about play calling and offense.

Cool Breeze
02-03-2011, 12:23 PM
I say no to this...he's probably the only linebacker on our team that knows what he's doing out there

wouldnt we be able to dangle Ayers for a 5th instead of DJ for a 4th?

And what would be the point of that? Do you fancy a particular 5th rounder?
It's early for that pot stirring... ha

Austin Bronco Fan
02-03-2011, 07:37 PM
all it means is that Haley is taking over the offense and will call the plays. Muir responsibility will still be oline. Haley can call plays.

It is interesting that Haley seems to want no one else around that knows much about play calling and offense.

Yeah, I figured that when they hired what looks like John Muir's younger brother.

Haley calling the offense. I hope we see the same results as the last time he was calling them for KC ;D

Jetmeck
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM

What is it with these NE guys ?

cutthemdown
02-03-2011, 10:41 PM
What is it with these NE guys ?

The want the first 2nd and 3rd say, along with the final say. When they make a decision they dont want to be 2nd guessed by anyone connected to the coaching staff.