PDA

View Full Version : Worst Superhero Movie EVAR...

Archer81
02-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Worst Superhero Movie Ever Made...

Poll to follow...

:Broncos:

RhymesayersDU
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Rudy.

Dukes
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Gotta go with Batman & Robin being played by George Clooney and Arnold. All I can remmeber about that terrible movie was Arnolds line as Mr. Freeze of "chill out".

extralife
02-02-2011, 08:27 PM
them is some bad movies, but you just can't get any worse than batman and robin.

Ray Finkle
02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
The last Christopher Reeves SM.......they edited out the good parts and left the crap.......

Man-Goblin
02-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Spiderman 3 was really really long and bad.

BroncoHI
02-02-2011, 08:34 PM
The Hulk

BroncoSojia
Catwoman was freakin' horrible

TDmvp
Top 10 list in link...

The Worst Superhero Movies Of All Time. Really.
http://io9.com/#!5460977/the-worst-superhero-movies-of-all-time-really

Some we may have forgotten

cutthemdown
02-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Although that list filled with fail, and daredevil about the worst movie ever made, I have to vote Batman and Robin because it was epic fail and a had huge actors at every roll pretty much. Arnolds performance made even his gov job look good.

Wes Mantooth
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Nothing beats the last Reeves Superman.

Boobs McGee
02-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Nicolas cage has fallen Waaaaay off lately, and one horrifyingly accurate example of that is ghostrider. Gar. Bage.

DenverBroncosJM
02-02-2011, 09:00 PM
I actually enjoyed the blade trinity

jutang
02-02-2011, 09:06 PM
4 people actually saw catwoman!?

Kaylore
02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
All the Joel Schumacher Batman's were garbage. However at least Batman and Robin had Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurman's legs. It's not secret I'm not a Halle Berry fan, so I vote for Catwoman.

Killericon
02-02-2011, 09:42 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dcukDDDhuYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This poll shouldn't even be close.

All the Joel Schumacher Batman's were garbage. However at least Batman and Robin had Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurman's legs. It's not secret I'm not a Halle Berry fan, so I vote for Catwoman.

Are you kidding me? Carrey was the only bright spot out of either movie. Batman and Robin is way, WAY worse.

listopencil
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
The last Fantastic Four movie. Absolutely horrible in every way.

Hogan11
02-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Flash Gordon.....unwatchable movie with an extremely bad soundtrack by Queen (so bad in fact, it absolutely killed their career in the USA as far as popularity goes).

Crushaholic
02-02-2011, 10:27 PM
I was actually LAUGHING at the Alfred death scene in Batman & Robin. Everything about this movie was horrible...:oyvey:

listopencil
02-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Flash Gordon.....unwatchable movie with an extremely bad soundtrack by Queen (so bad in fact, it absolutely killed their career in the USA as far as popularity goes).

HOW DARE YOU???!!!??!!!?!?!?!?!

FireFly
02-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I liked Batman and Robin :)

Classic stuff!

I HATE X-men Origins: Wolverine

FireFly
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
ooooh Ghost rider is terrible

CHANGSTER
02-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Nicolas cage has fallen Waaaaay off lately, and one horrifyingly accurate example of that is ghostrider. Gar. Bage.

And he's making another one. Took a pay cut and everything!

DHallblows
02-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Spiderman 3. That's not the the list?!

loborugger
02-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Its hard to view Beniffer as among manly. Even more when he is tied to -iffer. While there are some low quality choices on the list, none surpass Beniffer in Daredevil.

oldustyballs
02-02-2011, 11:53 PM

Oh god NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Baba Booey
02-02-2011, 11:57 PM
"What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!"

cutthemdown
02-03-2011, 12:20 AM

Flying blind on a rocket cycle?

cutthemdown
02-03-2011, 12:21 AM
flash aha....saving everyone of us!!!! cmon how can you not like flying dudes with beards, homosexual robot freaks, and a slutty princess?

ol#7
02-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Well, I doubt anyone has ever seen it, but I remember a british Super Hero movie from the 80's that was called Phenomenal. It was indeed phenomenally bad!

I should also mention Condor Man, The Punisher, Defendor, Barb Wire, Judge Dredd, Return of Swamp thing and how in the name of Krypton is Howard the Duck not listed?

extralife
02-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Judge Dredd

you take that back

Punisher
02-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Super Woman worst Super Hero movie ever hands down

Punisher
02-03-2011, 04:19 AM
The Punisher Movies where bad but they had that action movie cheese to not be horrible. Besides the one with John Travolta that one sucked a small dick.

GoBroncos84
02-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Spiderman 3, X:Men The Last Stand, and Wolverine Origins should be on this list

Kaylore
02-03-2011, 05:22 AM

He's broke. He pretty much has no choice.

And Superwoman (supergirl?) is absolutely terrible.

BroncoMatt
02-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Watchmen was horrible

WolfpackGuy
02-03-2011, 07:17 AM
No Meteor Man?

Inkana7
02-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Gotta go with Batman & Robin being played by George Clooney and Arnold. All I can remmeber about that terrible movie was Arnolds line as Mr. Freeze of "chill out".

C'mon dude. All those great puns, and that's the one you remember?

"Time to kick some ice!"

"What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!"

DrFate
02-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Flash Gordon is an awesome movie.

And Batman and Robin, although utterly campy, isn't anywhere near as bad as some on this list. Superman 3 and Superman 4 can probably tie.

After looking at the poll results, I have to assume some on this board are younger and haven't seen movies from the 80's. The Superman franchise died a slow death that was far worse than the Schumaker Batman films. At least those are funny.

Hogan11
02-03-2011, 08:10 AM
HOW DARE YOU???!!!??!!!?!?!?!?!

Sorry but, I thought it blew

Archer81
02-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Flash Gordon is an awesome movie.

And Batman and Robin, although utterly campy, isn't anywhere near as bad as some on this list. Superman 3 and Superman 4 can probably tie.

After looking at the poll results, I have to assume some on this board are younger and haven't seen movies from the 80's. The Superman franchise died a slow death that was far worse than the Schumaker Batman films. At least those are funny.

The two Schumaker Batman films were way too over the top. Batman as viewed by King Gay. The Batsuit did not need nipples, exact ass replicas or gigantic codpieces. Completely ridiculous. Why not have him and Robin go hang out in a cabin in the woods drinking cosmos and giving eachother "massages"...at least then I would understand the Batsuit having nipples.

The last 2 superman films...they were just really, really dumb. From a high of Superman II to the horror that is Superman IV...**** that movie was terrible.

TheReverend
02-03-2011, 08:18 AM
I voted for both Punisher's.

While Catwoman and Batman and Robin were certainly worse, neither carried the same expectations or rode on a current comic book movie mega market wave only to completely **** their pants.

I also assume this doesn't include the 80s Dolph Lundgren Punisher which was a ****ing awesome movie. They should've just redone that one with the skull on his chest.

TheReverend
02-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Although that list filled with fail, and daredevil about the worst movie ever made, I have to vote Batman and Robin because it was epic fail and a had huge actors at every roll pretty much. Arnolds performance made even his gov job look good.

Man, if they had not done Bullseye so ridiculously and if Colin Farrell weren't such a hack, that would've been a pretty good movie. I was absolutely stunned that I kinda liked Ben Affleck in it.

TheReverend
02-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Watchmen was horrible

^

Pseudo intellectual garbage.

PRBronco
02-03-2011, 08:32 AM
4 people actually saw catwoman!?

Actually I just assumed it was the worst ever. And I've seen Batman & Robin AND Daredevil.

DrFate
02-03-2011, 08:33 AM
The two Schumaker Batman films were way too over the top. Batman as viewed by King Gay. The Batsuit did not need nipples, exact ass replicas or gigantic codpieces. Completely ridiculous. Why not have him and Robin go hang out in a cabin in the woods drinking cosmos and giving eachother "massages"...at least then I would understand the Batsuit having nipples.

The last 2 superman films...they were just really, really dumb. From a high of Superman II to the horror that is Superman IV...**** that movie was terrible.

I don't disagree with any of your take. But at least I could laugh at Batman. Superman 3/4 were truly difficult to watch - they were dumb AND bad. I can take dumb and light hearted over dumbdark/bad, I guess.

DrFate
02-03-2011, 08:34 AM
^

Pseudo intellectual garbage.

It was hard to make that into a movie. It was a powerful graphic novel but trying to make a good 'movie' while sticking to the source material couldn't have been easy. They choose to stick to the material, I think, to please the fanboys (except for the ending) and limited it's mainstream appeal.

My opinion, anyway. :thumbsup:

PRBronco
02-03-2011, 08:34 AM
I voted for both Punisher's.

While Catwoman and Batman and Robin were certainly worse, neither carried the same expectations or rode on a current comic book movie mega market wave only to completely **** their pants.

I also assume this doesn't include the 80s Dolph Lundgren Punisher which was a ****ing awesome movie. They should've just redone that one with the skull on his chest.

Thanks for making sure the GOOD Punisher got some love ^5

Haha I remember when I was little I thought the way to treat any wound was pressing a red hot knife against it. I'm really glad I never got any serious wounds.

McDman
02-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Spiderman 3 is one of the worst movies ever made.

Also, the Punisher with Thomas Jane wasn't that bad.

TheReverend
02-03-2011, 08:44 AM
It was hard to make that into a movie. It was a powerful graphic novel but trying to make a good 'movie' while sticking to the source material couldn't have been easy. They choose to stick to the material, I think, to please the fanboys (except for the ending) and limited it's mainstream appeal.

My opinion, anyway. :thumbsup:

Quite possibly the case. I never read the graphic novel, but saw the movie under extremely high expectations thanks to so many people it up (a lot from here, as well).

I thought the whole story was absurd. There's a collection of 110-130 lb men and women kicking the **** out of everyone with no super powers and that was only the beginning of the absurdity.

PRBronco
02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Quite possibly the case. I never read the graphic novel, but saw the movie under extremely high expectations thanks to so many people it up (a lot from here, as well).

I thought the whole story was absurd. There's a collection of 110-130 lb men and women kicking the **** out of everyone with no super powers and that was only the beginning of the absurdity.

Haha I can appreciate it seeming absurd. Too bad you didn't read it first, the best part was just how well done it was. If you were really handy with the pause button you can probably freeze frame most scenes from the book. Except for the massive plot change. But you know, other than that.

goldengopher1976
02-03-2011, 09:35 AM
I take my vote back: Batman and Robin is clear winner/loser.

Arkie
02-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Nuclear Man is listed as #1 in Wizard Magazine's "10 Villains We'd Like to Forget."
http://superman.nu/sites/thescreen/quest/nuclearman.jpg

DrFate
02-03-2011, 10:41 AM

Highly encourage you to see it in it's original form - it takes some effort but I feel it's worth it.

Inkana7
02-03-2011, 10:45 AM

Read the Graphic Novel. One of the best books I've ever read, and I consider myself fairly well-read. It's great.

As for the movie, I saw it right after reading the graphic novel, so I thought it was great in theatres, because it stuck so closely to the book. However, upon a second viewing--it kind of sucked.

I voted for Superman Returns. It was horrible and lacked any semblance of plot. Seriously. What the **** happened in that movie?

chawknz
02-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Batman and Robin is so bad it's good.

Superman IV on the other hand is just a disaster from open to end.