PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow

Gutless Drunk
01-26-2011, 09:26 AM
He is on our team:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bb1zHpeBeZM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 09:29 AM
i will post here consistently just to keep it relevant

FISH
01-26-2011, 09:31 AM
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

but....you got any new info on JayCut?

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 09:33 AM
unfortunately while watching this i was taking a ****....and my penis got hard and hit the front of the toilet bowl....gross

PRBronco
01-26-2011, 09:36 AM
unfortunately while watching this i was taking a ****....and my penis got hard and hit the front of the toilet bowl....gross

Hilarious! :spit:

FISH
01-26-2011, 09:37 AM

wow....technology...it screws up a good crap

OABB
01-26-2011, 09:37 AM
It's so nice to have a qb that wants to get better and would give his left knee to win.

Los Broncos
01-26-2011, 09:44 AM
What does this have to do with Cutler? come on guys

Archer81
01-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Next year should be interesting...if there is a next year. But if there is one...it will be a fun one.

:Broncos:

BroncoMan4ever
01-26-2011, 09:46 AM
What does this have to do with Cutler? come on guys

it has to do with Cutler because Tebow is the polar opposite of everything Jay is.

Los Broncos
01-26-2011, 09:47 AM
it has to do with Cutler because Tebow is the polar opposite of everything Jay is.

Yeah I love Tebow but isn't Cutler great? he's just a great guy to be around.

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:52 AM
I am just glad McDaniels wasn't smart enough to start him all season. While I would have loved more Tebow, it wouldn't have been worth it since McDaniels would still be here. Dumbass is supposed to know QBs and yet he went with Orton. Funny stuff.

bronclvr
01-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Gawd I have a bromance gong on with this guy-

Archer81
01-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Gawd I have a bromance gong on with this guy-

I called dibs.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 09:57 AM
I am just glad McDaniels wasn't smart enough to start him all season. While I would have loved more Tebow, it wouldn't have been worth it since McDaniels would still be here. Dumbass is supposed to know QBs and yet he went with Orton. Funny stuff.

McDaniels reference

cmhargrove
01-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Damn it! Another Hillis thread?

bronco militia
01-26-2011, 10:00 AM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Splooge%20Deuce&defid=3591024

go for it!

Shoemaker
01-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Why are we posting about Tim Tebow on the Jay Cutler Discussion Board?

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 10:02 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Splooge%20Deuce&defid=3591024

go for it!

hahahhaahahaha

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
McDaniels reference

Well at least I am giving you a good way to up your post count.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 10:10 AM
wow...jhns, no McDaniels reference? you're slipping kid

Gutless Drunk
01-26-2011, 10:44 AM
The Tebow Documentary is now on you-tube for those that missed it...in four parts.
and he is still on our team

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-AcVtxPbQnA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Jason in LA
01-26-2011, 10:55 AM

tmi ;D

Jason in LA
01-26-2011, 10:58 AM
The Tebow Documentary is now on you-tube for those that missed it...in four parts.
and he is still on our team

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-AcVtxPbQnA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

When I was watching the documentary I was thinking, why the hell did they draft this guy in the first round? Well through three starts he's taken the first steps to proving everybody wrong.

schaaf
01-26-2011, 11:00 AM
damn that was one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

Gutless Drunk
01-26-2011, 11:10 AM
I love how after kneeling down to end the Houston game he looks for Coach Studesville and runs to him to hug it up.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:15 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WO8imsZl1F8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

BTW, I'm officially what you would call a "Tim Tebow Hater," because there is no in between in this world anymore.

His enthusiasm is infectious and he's done nothing but win, an I'm excited about him, and I will root for him, but I'm not totally sold. Since you can't sit on the fence with anything, I'm usually labeled a hater.

Gutless Drunk
01-26-2011, 12:25 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WO8imsZl1F8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

BTW, I'm officially what you would call a "Tim Tebow Hater," because there is no in between in this world anymore.

His enthusiasm is infectious and he's done nothing but win, an I'm excited about him, and I will root for him, but I'm not totally sold. Since you can't sit on the fence with anything, I'm usually labeled a hater.

Bah! to that ..go with your heart..not your mind. You don't have to be sold.
Look at your avatar...love knows no reason!

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:26 PM
BTW, I'm officially what you would call a "Tim Tebow Hater,"

Damn. A McDaniels fan and a Tebow hater? You must really hate this team right now. I also fear you have something wrong with your head.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Damn. A McDaniels fan and a Tebow hater? You must really hate this team right now. I also fear you have something wrong with your head.

but, wait....aren't you hoping that Tebow fails? Because if he does well than your "McDaniels tore this franchise apart" theory fails

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:30 PM

As I thought, :sigh:

You really can't read...draw that line in the sand douche bag.

Archer81
01-26-2011, 12:41 PM
BTW, I'm officially what you would call a "Tim Tebow Hater," .

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QWr80meNvSQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:52 PM
but, wait....aren't you hoping that Tebow fails? Because if he does well than your "McDaniels tore this franchise apart" theory fails

Why would I hope for Tebow to fail? I have only said good things about Tebow. You are kind of random.

Your theory only applies if a QB = an NFL team.... It also doesn't account for the 6-7 years we were set back at the QB position.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
As I thought, :sigh:

You really can't read...draw that line in the sand douche bag.

Ummm, I quoted your exact words.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Ummm, I quoted your exact words.

Sarcasm.

You can't has it.

Archer81
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM

I can respect this.

I have a good feeling about Tebow. He refused to fail in college. He willed the Gators to a national championship. For a franchise in the Denver Broncos that has not had a leader at the most important position for 13 years to get one, albeit raw is a major bonus. Denver will be a better football team because of him, so I am in. I want to see him become a Bronco legend. He wrote the introduction his first three starts.

TheReverend
01-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Bump for Tim.

cutthemdown
01-26-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm starting to get this feeling about Tebow. He's a winner and a hard worker. You can't measure stuff like that with a stopwatch and watching his throwing motion. I just think he will be really hard to keep from scoring points. With a good running game and a decent defense we could be a playoff team really soon.

We just gotta get some front 7 defenders in this draft and in FA.

cutthemdown
01-26-2011, 06:29 PM

Until a QB wins it all I guess i will never be totally sold. I am sold though that Tebow is our best decision moving forward. His dual threat capability could be just what we need to put some pop back in our offense.

briane
01-26-2011, 06:46 PM

I laughed so hard, I had to rep this!

schaaf
01-26-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm starting to get this feeling about Tebow. He's a winner and a hard worker. You can't measure stuff like that with a stopwatch and watching his throwing motion. I just think he will be really hard to keep from scoring points. With a good running game and a decent defense we could be a playoff team really soon.

We just gotta get some front 7 defenders in this draft and in FA.

This. Great analysis cutthemdown

MacGruder
01-26-2011, 07:07 PM

In all fairness though.. everyone but me was fooled by Fool's Gold Orton. Also, if people had seen Orton's great preseason play and hollow numbers but not the losses he had all season Tebow would have had to play perfect or won at a high level or McD would have gotten fired anyway.

That is why I blame Orton not over everyone else. Orton was carried by McD and the offense and did everything he could to protect his starting job even at the cost of winning games. Basically he was selfish.

JCMElway
01-26-2011, 07:21 PM
It's so nice to have a qb that wants to get better and would give his left knee to win.

Yeah, I said this to a guy at work today. What would it take to get Tebow out of a game?

loborugger
01-26-2011, 07:43 PM

http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/992/992743/fatal-attraction-20090609111726106_640w.jpg

You are a rabbit boiler, arent you?

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I said this to a guy at work today. What would it take to get Tebow out of a game?
Tebow could leave tomorrow. All it would take is him thinking it's not God's will for him to be in the NFL after all. He comes from a missionary familiy, and while the possibility seems pretty remote, it's not entirely beyond all pllausibility that at some point he decides to return to that lifestyle. Hopefully that happens around the time he hits 40.

schaaf
01-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Tebow could leave tomorrow. All it would take is him thinking it's not God's will for him to be in the NFL after all. He comes from a missionary familiy, and while the possibility seems pretty remote, it's not entirely beyond all pllausibility that at some point he decides to return to that lifestyle. Hopefully that happens around the time he hits 40.

While I agree it is possible, I never see that happening Tebow uses his way of being a missionary in the sports field. He uses his popularity and presence to god's advantage

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 10:32 PM
While I agree it is possible, I never see that happening Tebow uses his way of being a missionary in the sports field. He uses his popularity and presence to god's advantage
Granted it seems remote, but I'm merely pointing out that traditional market principles that generally govern these players actions in seeking a career in the NFL don't necessarily apply here. If Tebow woke up tomorow and thought he was supposed to go back to the Phillipines he'd do so, of that I've got no doubt. I seriously doubt that happens...but it's something to be aware of on the front end of his career.

schaaf
01-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Granted it seems remote, but I'm merely pointing out that traditional market principles that generally govern these players actions in seeking a career in the NFL don't necessarily apply here. If Tebow woke up tomorow and thought he was supposed to go back to the Phillipines he'd do so, of that I've got no doubt. I seriously doubt that happens...but it's something to be aware of on the front end of his career.

That would suck on a whole new level.

MacGruder
01-27-2011, 02:17 AM

I don't think there is any chance of that happening. Tebow is a very honorable guy.. I think he feels genuinely indebted to the Broncos, McD and anyone else that was a part of drafting him in the first round.

God would probably have to come down to Earth and tell Tebow the Broncos were the antichrist for him to not live up to expectations.

TheReverend
01-27-2011, 08:02 AM

No. There's an offseason for this stuff. The guy loves football, and he loves the platform it gives the message he believes in. Period.

vancejohnson82
01-27-2011, 08:10 AM
No. There's an offseason for this stuff. The guy loves football, and he loves the platform it gives the message he believes in. Period.

If he goes to the Phillipines, I'm with him

Broncos4Life
01-27-2011, 08:41 AM
I hope he starts next season!
I walk into this store the other day and I'm talkin Broncos with this dude that works there. He asks me if I think Timmy will start next season. I told him yes and if he hears otherwise its a smokescreen and a bunch of bs. Everyone knows hes gonna start.
By the way, bad ass vid!

bendog
01-27-2011, 08:47 AM

No. Regardless of Tebow, and I hope he does well, there's no way to deny McD whiffed on the 09 draft, and the jury's still out on whether DThomas can get healthy and stay that way.

ScottXray
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
No. Regardless of Tebow, and I hope he does well, there's no way to deny McD whiffed on the 09 draft, and the jury's still out on whether DThomas can get healthy and stay that way.

I don't think you can classify the draft as a whiff.
Decker looks very solid as a slot WR, Demarius has injury concerns but is a beast if healthy. (jury out on htat one). Squid will be a good nickle back (most probably ) and Tebow is showing more promise than most Draftniks thought.

It will take time but I think we will have 4 starters after all said and done, and Tebow might just be a superstar/stud at QB.

Hard to classify this as a WHIFF, until MUCH later, and more time goes by.

schaaf
01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't think you can classify the draft as a whiff.
Decker looks very solid as a slot WR, Demarius has injury concerns but is a beast if healthy. (jury out on htat one). Squid will be a good nickle back (most probably ) and Tebow is showing more promise than most Draftniks thought.

It will take time but I think we will have 4 starters after all said and done, and Tebow might just be a superstar/stud at QB.

Hard to classify this as a WHIFF, until MUCH later, and more time goes by.

Thats the '10 draft the '09 was with Moreno, Ayers, Quinn, Mcbath and others

bendog
01-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Thats the '10 draft the '09 was with Moreno, Ayers, Quinn, Mcbath and others

Don't forget A. Smith.

As for 2010, it hinges on D.Thomas. Tebow may, or may not, be a bust. But Den got tebow by McD trading down and using a two from the Marshall trade to get an extra pick. McD passed on Dez Bryant. If D.Thomas does a Middlebrooks, the draft was screwed.

Drek
01-27-2011, 10:31 AM

Sure, so a draft class that has already produced a solid starting LG (Beadles), a rookie C who started every game last year and improved significantly by the end of it (Walton), a WR in the 3rd round who looks like a gamer (Decker), and a solid nickel corner (Thompson) is a wiff.

Not to mention the starting QB and elite when healthy WR we grabbed in teh first round that year.

Some people really need to check over draft histories. About half of the entire first round never do anything of any real amount. The odds get even worse in later rounds. We're talking about five guys in the first three rounds who after their first year still look like good prospects, and a sixth added in the 7th. This isn't even mentioning Eric Olsen, a good value pick who hasn't gotten a chance to show anything yet.

Much like the '09 draft, where Moreno and Ayers are often referred to as busts despite being day one contributors and first stringers in year 2 when healthy.

jhns
01-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Why are people calling Thomas a great/elite receiver when healthy? He has never been healthy enough to prove this. he has had one good game. He has never had a 100 yard game. He has 22 catches for 283 yards and 2 TDs as his season/career stats. It isn't like he did much in college.

Elite...

bendog
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
if Beadles was already a solid starting guard, this team wouldn't have been last in rushing. Walton showed little. Beadles may be a good power run gamer down the road, we'll see. D.Thomas is thus far a bust. But, we'll see. Since you note Olson has not showed anything yet, mentioning him is merely washing "Josh's" jock yet again. Have a nice day.

Bronco Vixen
01-27-2011, 02:57 PM
If he goes to the Phillipines, I'm with him

That would certainly solve your toilet issue.
No pesky interference from a hole in the ground whilst viewing the chosen one.
;)

Inkana7
01-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Why are people calling Thomas a great/elite receiver when healthy? He has never been healthy enough to prove this. he has had one good game. He has never had a 100 yard game. He has 22 catches for 283 yards and 2 TDs as his season/career stats. It isn't like he did much in college.

Elite...

He had a 97 yard game. Let's not hold "never had a 100 yard game!" against the guy.

jhns
01-27-2011, 03:06 PM
He had a 97 yard game. Let's not hold "never had a 100 yard game!" against the guy.

I don't hold anything against him. He was a rookie. I don't expect him to be developed and reaching his prime for at least a couple of years. I was just questioning this weird judgement that he is great or elite when healthy. It is said a lot and I just don't get it.

schaaf
01-27-2011, 03:13 PM
His numbers were almost identical to Marshall's rookie year. I expect big things out of him next year. This year our receiver corps were stacked.

Archer81
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Thomas and Decker and Lloyd and Gaffney is a pretty good quartet. Add a TE with some hands and who doesnt run like a gimp and our passing game will be set. The line did improve as the year went on. Beadles improved when he went to LG and Walton got better game after game. He still telegraphs a bit but he can fix that. If they move to some more zone I think the line will be fine.

I am praying that a majority of the offseason resources go to the defense.

Please, Jesus/Tebow.

bronclvr
01-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Thomas and Decker and Lloyd and Gaffney is a pretty good quartet. Add a TE with some hands and who doesnt run like a gimp and our passing game will be set. The line did improve as the year went on. Beadles improved when he went to LG and Walton got better game after game. He still telegraphs a bit but he can fix that. If they move to some more zone I think the line will be fine.

I am praying that a majority of the offseason resources go to the defense.

Please, Jesus/Tebow.

Are we going to trade Eddie?

schaaf
01-27-2011, 03:49 PM
and you know what you're missing out of the quartet? ... which wouldnt make it a quartet but youre missing Royal haha this receiving group is right up there among the best in the league

Archer81
01-27-2011, 03:49 PM

Quintet.

HTF did I forget Royal?

Shenanigans.

schaaf
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM

I will be very upset if Eddie is traded.

Hogan11
01-27-2011, 04:33 PM
I hope he starts next season!

If Tebow isn't named the starter next season, the fan revolt will be unlike anything we've ever seen before, guarenteed.

The Shanahan firing and Cutler trade will pale in comparison.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Don't forget A. Smith.

As for 2010, it hinges on D.Thomas. Tebow may, or may not, be a bust. But Den got tebow by McD trading down and using a two from the Marshall trade to get an extra pick. McD passed on Dez Bryant. If D.Thomas does a Middlebrooks, the draft was screwed.

If Tebow becomes a probowler, the draft is a win. Plus, Demaryius has already contributed more than Middlebrooks...as sad as that is