PDA

View Full Version : Former Packer: "Jay Cutler's Tampon Fell Out On National TV"

Williams
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Former Packer: "Jay Cutler's Tampon Fell Out On National TV"

Every morning, the fine folks at Sports Radio Interviews sift through the a.m. drive-time chatter to bring you the best interviews with coaches, players, and personalities across the sports landscape. Today: Greg Koch was unimpressed with Cutler's toughness.

Greg Koch joined KILT in Houston with Josh and Rich to discuss Jay Cutler losing his tampon on national TV and then to try and back up that argument despite the fact that Cutler had been diagnosed with a Grade 2 sprain of the MCL in his knee.

On quarterback play being the difference:
"As I mentioned last week and on Saturday's show, the factor that was going to come down to that game was the X-factor, the Cutler factor, and man, I just never thought that his tampon would fall out on national TV."

His mentality on toughness:
"There's no mentality. If you're a professional athlete, you answer the bell until they tell you there's no way to play. You can brace that thing."

On the fact that the trainers told him he couldn't play:
"Oh, bull. Let me tell you something, nobody would've kept Tom Brady off the field if he wanted to play. Nobody would've kept Peyton Manning off the field. Then you don't just sit on the sideline and ride a bike like a little girl. The only thing I can think of is maybe Colt McCoy's dad visited him in the locker room at halftime to try and pump him up."

But going so far as making him the butt of a tampon joke?:
"I told you it's a no-strings-attached league."

This post, written by Eric Schmoldt, appears courtesy of Sports Radio Interviews. For the complete highlights of the interview, as well as audio, click here.

http://deadspin.com/5743074/former-packer-jay-cutlers-tampon-fell-out-on-national-tv

:spit: Okay, I'm done bagging on Cutler on this site. This is the nail in the coffin. The rest of the world now officially knows what Bronco/AFCW fans have known for years. I'd really feel bad for the guy if he wasnt such a douche.

Archer81
01-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Look at this...

A Cutler thread. Its been awhile since we have seen one of these.

:Broncos:

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:15 PM
wasnt Colt McCoy really hurt?

oubronco
Let it go man let it go

Williams
I know. There's a few of them here. However, I felt a punk of this magnitude was worthy of its own thread. Dont like it, go to the next thread.

Popps
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Again, the guy was thinking about wine-pairings and whether to have his fillet cooked rare or med-rare.

Get off his back!

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Again, the guy was thinking about wine-pairings and whether to have his fillet cooked rare or med-rare.

Get off his back!

if the 2nd half was played on a staircase in a steakhouse, Cutler would have gone 25-30 with 4 TDs....and he would've left a big tip

Boobs McGee
01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
haaaahahahahahhaa. THAT was funny!

Majik
01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
if the 2nd half was played on a staircase in a steakhouse, Cutler would have gone 25-30 with 4 TDs....and he would've left a big tip

:rofl:

baja
01-25-2011, 06:43 PM

Get off his back!

He was also wondering how he would fake a limp coming down the stairs. Going up it's easy but coming down is another matter

baja
01-25-2011, 06:45 PM
He could have saved himself much worry had it occurred to him to put a small pebble in his left shoe ... or was it the right shoe?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-25-2011, 07:26 PM
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

NUB
01-25-2011, 08:25 PM
http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/television/top-5-wrestlers-of-all-time/macho-man-randy-savage-7.jpg

TD4HOF
01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Let it go man let it go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The starting QB for the Chicago Bears is the dominant topic on this Broncos fansite. Just like to point out the painfully obvious from time to time as a community service.

BroncoMan4ever
01-25-2011, 10:00 PM
wasnt Colt McCoy really hurt?

his throwing shoulder was trashed as i recall.

OABB
01-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Why do people spend so much time on the injury to bag on cutler? Why not just bag on how much he sucked in that game and how he got outplayed by a thirdstringer. That's the funny part.

BroncoDoug
01-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Why do people spend so much time on the injury to bag on cutler? Why not just bag on how much he sucked in that game and how he got outplayed by a thirdstringer. That's the funny part.

And how cheated we all were to get to continue watching his epic meltdown in the biggest game of his career by throwing 4 more picks in the 2nd half...

OABB
01-26-2011, 12:15 AM
And how cheated we all were to get to continue watching his epic meltdown in the biggest game of his career by throwing 4 more picks in the 2nd half...

This. It was going to be epic. Like blowing a three game lead with three games to go epic.

OABB
01-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey that reminds me... Have any other top teir qbs like cutler ever blown a three game divisional lead and also posted a sub 40 qbrating in a playoff game?

broncocalijohn
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey that reminds me... Have any other top teir qbs like cutler ever blown a three game divisional lead and also posted a sub 40 qbrating in a playoff game?

When did Cutler become Top Tier?

chadta
01-26-2011, 05:29 AM

according to half the board the day he was drafted

OABB
01-26-2011, 09:01 AM

That is the million dollar question.

How many middle tier qbs did the same?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Kaylore
01-26-2011, 09:03 AM
http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/television/top-5-wrestlers-of-all-time/macho-man-randy-savage-7.jpg

lol

colonelbeef
01-26-2011, 09:04 AM

Get off his back!

Poops, where were you when Cutler was beating Seattle?

OABB
01-26-2011, 09:08 AM

In the same hole you were hiding when cutler got destroyed by a team that actually won more games than it lost.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 09:28 AM
In the same hole you were hiding when cutler got destroyed by a team that actually won more games than it lost.

the same hole he was hiding in when we went 6-0 and were winning games....even this year when we won games (the few) the same posters disappeared only to re-appear when we lost again

its like these "fans" didnt enjoy anything positive this year

Archer81
01-26-2011, 09:44 AM
the same hole he was hiding in when we went 6-0 and were winning games....even this year when we won games (the few) the same posters disappeared only to re-appear when we lost again

its like these "fans" didnt enjoy anything positive this year

Isnt the argument only people who hated McDaniels since the day he was hired are allowed to be called fans? Everyone else is a pats fan in broncos clothing.

At least according to some of our most illustrious posters...

:Broncos:

BroncoDoug
01-26-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cultlerpoutpout.gif

Dedhed
01-26-2011, 10:37 AM

Wow. Are you really going to try to hang an argument on beating the WORST team in the history of the playoffs?

OABB
01-26-2011, 11:01 AM

Drew is Mcdaniels fan! LACES OUT!

Pick Six
01-26-2011, 12:47 PM

Drew ALMOST got it right. I was trying to sing it. He nailed the chorus, but the verse should have been "My fragile ego JUST got bruised".

Sorry. Major 80s geek...:dunk:

Baba Booey
01-26-2011, 12:54 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6892/1289573747418.jpg