PDA

View Full Version : SC Interview: Brees says he played this season with a torn MCL

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 04:43 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/SC-Interview-Brees-says-he-played-this-season-w?urn=nfl-312137

SC: The big news of the weekend, as I'm sure you're aware, wasn't the Steelers and the Packers advancing to the Super Bowl, but of Jay Cutler's injury. It was revealed Monday that he suffered an MCL tear. A lot of players on Twitter and television shows criticized Cutler for coming out of the game. Your teammate, Heath Evans(notes), was on ESPN today and questioned it. He said you played six weeks this season with an MCL sprain of your own. Is it ever fair to question the players toughness like that?
DB: No, it's not fair unless you know exactly what it is. And I think at this point there's varying degrees of when MCL tear or sprain can be. In essence, it's the same thing. An MCL sprain means you tore your MCL to some degree. In some cases I know players that have torn an MCL and been out for six weeks. In some cases it's four weeks. In some cases it's two. And sometimes you're able to fight through and play. None of us know exactly what is, nobody except Jay Cutler and the Bears training staff. So it's nothing that any of us have the right to comment on because we just don't know.
SC: Did you play this season with a sprained MCL?
DB: I did, I did.
SC: And will that require surgery in the off-season or is that something that heals on its own?
DB: No, it heals on its own. I think there might be the most severe cases where there might be some kind of repair that would require surgery but in the majority of cases it's something that just heals on its own.

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2011, 04:48 PM
pwnage

bronclvr
01-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Ya gotta love Brees-tough, smart, hard worker, great football Player-just glad he's not a Charger anymore-

Gutless Drunk
01-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Saints coach Sean Payton confirmed Monday that Drew Brees played much of the 2010 season with a "low grade" MCL injury.
There were rumors of a knee injury all season for Brees. It didn't cause him to undergo surgery or miss time, but he wasn't 100 percent while throwing a career-high 22 picks. Brees' injury is not believed to have been as serious as the Grade II MCL tear that knocked Jay Cutler out of the NFC title game. Jan. 24 - 5:58 pm et
Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=591&line=199325&spln=1

baja
01-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Here's a question. Did Jay Cutler look disappointed that he was not in the game to you guys ?

Think of all he players that you remember being forced out of a game and recall their reactions. Was Cutler's reaction similar the those recollections?

crush17
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Here's a question. Did Jay Cutler look disappointed that he was not in the game to you guys ?

Think of all he players that you remember being forced out of a game and recall their reactions. Was Cutler's reaction similar the those recollections?

NOPE.

That's exactly what I was telling my friends that day.

Chris
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Ya gotta love Brees-tough, smart, hard worker, great football Player-just glad he's not a Charger anymore-

I agree but stop using Mcdaniels verbage.

bombay
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM

I was disappointed that Cutler wasn't in the game any more. The Pack could have put them away earlier.

Mogulseeker
01-25-2011, 05:13 PM

Cutler looked like he always looks: mopey and indifferent.

baja
01-25-2011, 05:17 PM
I was disappointed that Cutler wasn't in the game any more. The Pack could have put them away earlier.

That is how I felt about it and it was the same with the game he got knocked out with a concussion. (Giants I think)

I really wanted to see jay play in the second half I know there was a colssic melt down and INT fest coming. I felt cheated!

TailgateNut
01-25-2011, 05:21 PM

^5and he couldn't have gone to a more deserving team.

TailgateNut
01-25-2011, 05:22 PM
NOPE.

That's exactly what I was telling my SELF that day.

I agree. Sorry about the edit to fit my humble opinion.;)

oubronco
01-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Let it go

Taco John
01-25-2011, 05:56 PM

He looked like Jay Cutler. Always on an even keel whether he's winning or losing.

But yeah, I thought he looked disappointed.

TailgateNut
01-25-2011, 06:00 PM
He looked like Jay Cutler. Always on an even keel whether he's winning or losing.

But yeah, I thought he looked disappointed.

Hilarious! You actually made me laugh with that post.

Taco John
01-25-2011, 06:03 PM
I really don't understand this Jay Cutler argument. First it was he was a wuss because he didn't go out there on an injured knee. Then it's, ok, his knee is injured, but did he LOOK like he was disappointed? Um, what? That's stupid. What are you saying, that he was GLAD his knee was injured and he couldn't play in the game? I mean, say what you will about Jay Cutler, but the guy is a competitor. The idea that he was relieved that his knee was injured and he wouldn't be able to play in the championship game he worked hard for all season is moronic.

The guy had a bad game, there's no doubt about it. That entire team looked like they were gasping for air on the stage. But I have no doubts that Jay Cutler was disappointed and frustrated that he had to sit out. What's he going to do? Stomp up and down the sidelines? He's an even keel guy. He takes things in stride.

The thing that speaks the loudest to me is how Urlacher and his teammates rallied around him. That's their guy, and good for them. I'm not sure why any Denver fans are wasting their time on it when we've got our own team coming together.

gunns
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM

Yes, he looked like he always does, like it was somebody else's fault.

SportinOne
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM

Does it matter? what are you trying to prove by saying this? That he looks mopey, disinterested, and apathetic? Kinda like... how he always looks?

Again, hate the guy because he scorned your precious team, hate him because the site of him makes you annoyed, hate him because he doesn't act like Brett Favre on the sideline, but if you're trying to imply anything else using those facts as evidence, you're a ****ing idiot.

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
I really don't understand this Jay Cutler argument. First it was he was a wuss because he didn't go out there on an injured knee. Then it's, ok, his knee is injured, but did he LOOK like he was disappointed? Um, what? That's stupid. What are you saying, that he was GLAD his knee was injured and he couldn't play in the game? I mean, say what you will about Jay Cutler, but the guy is a competitor. The idea that he was relieved that his knee was injured and he wouldn't be able to play in the championship game he worked hard for all season is moronic.

The guy had a bad game, there's no doubt about it. That entire team looked like they were gasping for air on the stage. But I have no doubts that Jay Cutler was disappointed and frustrated that he had to sit out. What's he going to do? Stomp up and down the sidelines? He's an even keel guy. He takes things in stride.

The thing that speaks the loudest to me is how Urlacher and his teammates rallied around him. That's their guy, and good for them. I'm not sure why any Denver fans are wasting their time on it when we've got our own team coming together.

Really, TJ? The defense looked like they were gasping for air? I mean, I agree that Cutler shouldnt have come back in if he was hurt...I also think that his coaching staff didnt do him any media favors by not giving him ice or crutches, etc...however, he didnt just look disappointed, he also looked disinterested which i could care less about...but the Bears fans I was around and talking to were PISSED about it. I was used to the Cutler face, but I guess they haven't seen enough of it yet to take it in stride and just accept it as how he looks

hes an average to above average QB who still needs a signature win to reach another level...thats the real end game here I think

baja
01-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Does it matter? what are you trying to prove by saying this? That he looks mopey, disinterested, and apathetic? Kinda like... how he always looks?

Again, hate the guy because he scorned your precious team, hate him because the site of him makes you annoyed, hate him because he doesn't act like Brett Favre on the sideline, but if you're trying to imply anything else using those facts as evidence, you're a ****ing idiot.

You do understand it was a question right.

SportinOne
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure why any Denver fans are wasting their time on it when we've got our own team coming together.

Ah, the question.

The answers:

A. Lingering emotions from his departure - they can deny it all they want, but they still care or they wouldn't keep talking about it. Of course, there is a second facet to this...

B. The opportunity to engage in conflict with others due to individual issues. There are probably a lot of different reasons for this and they vary from person to person but a lot of people here have social interaction issues.

C. Some people are just ****ing idiots.

SportinOne
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
You do understand it was a question right.

a question loaded with implications, nitwit.

Popps
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM

Dude, the guy had dinner plans on his mind. Give him a break.

SportinOne
01-25-2011, 06:12 PM
hes an average to above average QB who still needs a signature win to reach another level...thats the real end game here I think

I think what you mean is, he is already at that level, he just needs to be more consistent AND win that big game before the PERCEPTION of him reaches that level.

baja
01-25-2011, 06:15 PM

I see you are still batting 1000% in your QB evaluations.

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
All I am saying is this: He could have played if he wanted to play. He didn't. Some players have played through it and won games. He didn't.

I think those players that played through it at that level realized that this might be their only shot.

baja
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
a question loaded with implications, nitwit.

Subjective.

Like you calling me nitwit is subjective

gunns
01-25-2011, 06:17 PM

Because he doesn't act like Brett Favre? Hell, that's why I hate him because he's not a team player. Scorned the Broncos? Was hoping the door would hit him in the ass when he left and it wasn't because of why he was leaving. These analogies are poor. John Elway, on the Broncos 2 yd line, 2 minutes left....and he ****ing does it, several times. It's never over, never QUIT! That's why I hate Cutler, he's a quitter. The NFC Championship game and he can't limp out there. Why? Because it's ALL about him. Just like Brett Favre.

Ok, I'm done.

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I think what you mean is, he is already at that level, he just needs to be more consistent AND win that big game before the PERCEPTION of him reaches that level.

i agree with that...he's a top 10-12 QB in the league without ANY question....it will take a signature win to get him onto that next level, but its going to take some Elway-esque late years to make people of this generation talk about him with the best of the time period

also, people are talking about this so much because its the biggest story out there right now

we can only discuss our #2 pick for so long and how we are going to work out the linebacker situation...our coaching staff is an already "we know what we're getting" type staff and Tebow is fun to talk about every once in a while

what else should we be discussing?

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Cutler makes his own bed for incidents like this. Because he is unlikeable he will get piled on when things go bad. It's just the way it is. When you get caught walking up stairs after you are supposedly too hurt to play people who already think you are a turd will use that against you.

The thing is Cutler will have to play better to even win division again. GB obviously the better team and built more for being good again next yr.

OrangeSe7en
01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Its a little different when you know its a sprain and you keep playing than it is when you don't know the severity of the injury.

baja
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Name 5 QBs that you believe would have played or be seen on the sidelines pestering the HC to play

Name 5 QBs that you believe would have set looking at the sky (disinterested) while his team was playing in the game to win a berth in the SB.

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Name 5 QBs that you believe would have played or be seen on the sidelines pestering the HC to play

Name 5 QBs that you believe would have set looking at the sky (disinterested) while his team was playing in the game to win a berth in the SB.

First 5

P. Manning
Brady
Rivers
Brees
Tebow

2nd 5

McNabb
E. Manning
Vick
Romo
Mia Hamm

baja
01-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Its a little different when you know its a sprain and you keep playing than it is when you don't know the severity of the injury.

Not saying it is the smart thing to do be we have cases where players played when they could feel and hear broken bones crunching against one another.

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
i agree with that...he's a top 10-12 QB in the league without ANY question....it will take a signature win to get him onto that next level, but its going to take some Elway-esque late years to make people of this generation talk about him with the best of the time period

also, people are talking about this so much because its the biggest story out there right now

we can only discuss our #2 pick for so long and how we are going to work out the linebacker situation...our coaching staff is an already "we know what we're getting" type staff and Tebow is fun to talk about every once in a while

what else should we be discussing?

I think Cutler may be top 15, but really he is probably tied with a bunch of qbs around that spot. Off the top of my head I know I can list 10 qbs I would rather have.

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 06:31 PM
I'd still take a healthy Tony Romo over Cutler even with Romo's problems. I'd take Eli Manning over him also because he's proven he can win the big game at least once.

NOLA Bronco
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
I heart Breesus.

baja
01-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Now name a top ten QB all time that would not have at least made a major effort to play in a championship game.

tsiguy96
01-25-2011, 06:37 PM
brees is one of my favorite NFL players

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 06:37 PM
If he was unable to play the position then he should be sat. He was having a dismal day anyways. It's more how he acts that turn people off. Had he not acted like a tool for his first 4 yrs in the NFL then maybe people would actually feel sorry for him right now.

Taco John
01-25-2011, 07:06 PM
I see you are still batting 1000% in your QB evaluations.

Cutler is exactly where I thought he would be at this point. I figured he'd make a Championship game by his 5th season. Past that, from having watched the Bears and the Packers play this season, I expected the Bears to lose. That team has a lot of holes, especially on offense. Between the WRs and the offensive line, Cutler is the only thing that holds that offense together. It'll be interesting to see how they respond next year when they're facing a first place schedule. I think this controversey could serve to fuel their fire. Or it could be the noose that chokes Cutler for good. I couldn't guess at this point.

I'd still take Cutler over Orton, even today. I still think it was a mistake to let him leave town without an actual plan in place. In the end, the buffoon who made it happen got fired.

Hamrob
01-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Now name a top ten QB all time that would not have at least made a major effort to play in a championship game.First off...do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

He was hurt in the 1st half. He made an effort to play...he went right back out there in the 3rd quarter and played. He couldn't put any weight on his leg and the decison was made to pull him. Lovie didn't think he was affective and could help them win. Bottom Line.

Give the guy a break already.

The biggest bitch I think I've ever listend to....is dumbass Sanders!

baja
01-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Cutler is exactly where I thought he would be at this point. I figured he'd make a Championship game by his 5th season. Past that, from having watched the Bears and the Packers play this season, I expected the Bears to lose. That team has a lot of holes, especially on offense. Between the WRs and the offensive line, Cutler is the only thing that holds that offense together. It'll be interesting to see how they respond next year when they're facing a first place schedule. I think this controversey could serve to fuel their fire. Or it could be the noose that chokes Cutler for good. I couldn't guess at this point.

I'd still take Cutler over Orton, even today. I still think it was a mistake to let him leave town without an actual plan in place. In the end, the buffoon who made it happen got fired.

Best thing McD did was get rid of Cutler. Saved us years of wallowing in near misses and Griese type disappointments.

BTW I see you covered your bases pretty good for next year. Chicago, they might be good / the might suck - TJ's prediction. ;D

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM

Didn't he have a plan?

Bring in Orton to manage the offense for a year or two, Quinn as a capable backup (compared to Simms) and then draft a QB to develop (Tebow)

Or is that not a plan?

baja
01-25-2011, 07:16 PM
First off...do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

He was hurt in the 1st half. He made an effort to play...he went right back out there in the 3rd quarter and played. He couldn't put any weight on his leg and the decison was made to pull him. Lovie didn't think he was affective and could help them win. Bottom Line.

Give the guy a break already.

The biggest b**** I think I've ever listend to....is dumbass Sanders!

Poor baby the entire sports media is working overtime to single out Jay and pick on him. Don't they know how much he cares, down deep I mean.

Jason in LA
01-25-2011, 07:40 PM
So this is the second example of a QB playing with a knee injury. The first being Phillip Rivers. And in both cases both QBs played poorly. The Chargers high scoring offense was held to 12 points against the Pats in the AFC Championship game and they lost. Rivers completed 19 of 37 passes and was picked off twice. Brees threw a career high 22 ints.

Maybe that's why it is smart to not play on a bad knee. I'm just saying.

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Had Cutler been playing well he probably would have gutted it out. He just wanted off the field because he needed an excuse as to why he lost.

baja
01-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Had Cutler been playing well he probably would have gutted it out. He just wanted off the field because he needed an excuse as to why he lost.

As outrageous as this sounds I think there is some truth to it.

Oh he wants to win but his resolve is shallow. He quits too easy and that is what people are seeing. When is the last time an NFL QB has taken this much heat for a legit injury? Why is Cutler being singled out by the entire sports world for this?

footstepsfrom#27
01-25-2011, 08:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/SC-Interview-Brees-says-he-played-this-season-w?urn=nfl-312137

SC: The big news of the weekend, as I'm sure you're aware, wasn't the Steelers and the Packers advancing to the Super Bowl, but of Jay Cutler's injury. It was revealed Monday that he suffered an MCL tear. A lot of players on Twitter and television shows criticized Cutler for coming out of the game. Your teammate, Heath Evans(notes), was on ESPN today and questioned it. He said you played six weeks this season with an MCL sprain of your own. Is it ever fair to question the players toughness like that?
DB: No, it's not fair unless you know exactly what it is. And I think at this point there's varying degrees of when MCL tear or sprain can be. In essence, it's the same thing. An MCL sprain means you tore your MCL to some degree. In some cases I know players that have torn an MCL and been out for six weeks. In some cases it's four weeks. In some cases it's two. And sometimes you're able to fight through and play. None of us know exactly what is, nobody except Jay Cutler and the Bears training staff. So it's nothing that any of us have the right to comment on because we just don't know.SC: Did you play this season with a sprained MCL?
DB: I did, I did.
SC: And will that require surgery in the off-season or is that something that heals on its own?
DB: No, it heals on its own. I think there might be the most severe cases where there might be some kind of repair that would require surgery but in the majority of cases it's something that just heals on its own.
Brilliant! You posted an interview with a guy to make a point that he rebukes in the very text you posted. Hilarious! You owned yourself! ROFL!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM

Bus Cook and Pat Bowlen were fired? Huh. Did not know that.

NUB
01-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Now name a top ten QB all time that would not have at least made a major effort to play in a championship game.

Tom Brady.

TD4HOF
01-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Holy Jeezus, I know it makes for interesting chatter, but get over Cutler. He gone. I'll take Tebow any day of the week simply because he's easier to root for. Whoever made the very first comparison of Jay Cutler to Jeff George nailed it from the beginning. Million dollar body, 10 cent head. Just like most hot chicks.

footstepsfrom#27
01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Exactly. He carries a blunted affect all the time because that's how he looks, period. People thinking he's moping on the sidelines aren't paying attention. Has this guy EVER cracked a smile? Not that I remember.

Dedhed
01-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Ah, the question.

The answers:

A. Lingering emotions from his departure - they can deny it all they want, but they still care or they wouldn't keep talking about it. Of course, there is a second facet to this...

B. The opportunity to engage in conflict with others due to individual issues. There are probably a lot of different reasons for this and they vary from person to person but a lot of people here have social interaction issues.

C. Some people are just ****ing idiots.

I agree. For me it's nice to get confirmation that we made the right decision by getting that douche out of a Broncos uniform.

What I don't understand is why anyone would spend any time defending him. It's become brutally clear to anyone that he'll never lead a team anywhere. He was carried to the playoffs by a stellar defense. Got a very good defensive performance in the NFCCG, and quit on his teammates after he proved utterly inept at playing QB.

The truth behind the Cutler nuthuggers is that there are people who will literally never admit that McDaniels made a single good decision while he was in Denver. They just never will: Taco, So Cal, Jhns, etc if there is any link to MDaniels, it will be called awful, and if there's any link to Shanahan, it will be gold.

Cutler is the butt of league wide jokes, he's a total douche that will always underachieve and let his teammates down.

OABB
01-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Cutler sucks, let's move on.

TD4HOF
01-25-2011, 08:36 PM
We should just declare a referendum on blocking the word ****ler - whoops - Cutler.

Taco John
01-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Best thing McD did was get rid of Cutler. Saved us years of wallowing in near misses and Griese type disappointments.

BTW I see you covered your bases pretty good for next year. Chicago, they might be good / the might suck - TJ's prediction. ;D

I'm ok with that. I think that they're a volitile team. It's hard to say how a volitile team will react to this. It really depends on what the locker room really thinks about Jay. Who knows - maybe all the talk about him being a tough guy who they respect is just that: talk.

boltaneer
01-25-2011, 09:43 PM
So this is the second example of a QB playing with a knee injury. The first being Phillip Rivers. And in both cases both QBs played poorly. The Chargers high scoring offense was held to 12 points against the Pats in the AFC Championship game and they lost. Rivers completed 19 of 37 passes and was picked off twice. Brees threw a career high 22 ints.

But those two still gave their teams the best chance to win.

It's debatable whether or not Cutler gives his team the best chance to win. Well, aside form Todd Collins. That guy is horrific. How is he still in the league!?

Steve Sewell
01-25-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't get it though. The majority of his throws are off his back foot anyway, and the injury was to his left knee. So why couldn't he just get in there and play?

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Brilliant! You posted an interview with a guy to make a point that he rebukes in the very text you posted. Hilarious! You owned yourself! ROFL!

How does this make any sense? I owned myself for posting an article? I didn't make any comment on the article to begin with...

And btw, you bolded a politically correct statement, you swear like Brees was going to come out and call Cutler a pussy...

Damn... Denver fans are ****ing retarded did ya'll get education in ethiopia?

Popps
01-25-2011, 11:05 PM
I don't get it though. The majority of his throws are off his back foot anyway, and the injury was to his left knee. So why couldn't he just get in there and play?

Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
01-25-2011, 11:10 PM

You can thank John Lynch for making the Chargers decision that much easier.

Sassy
01-25-2011, 11:49 PM

In Urchlacher's interview...I got the impression that he was being politically correct and I didn't think he looked liked he believed what he was saying at all.

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 02:42 AM
How does this make any sense? I owned myself for posting an article? I didn't make any comment on the article to begin with...

And btw, you bolded a politically correct statement, you swear like Brees was going to come out and call Cutler a p***Y...

Damn... Denver fans are ****ing retarded did ya'll get education in ethiopia?
You're the biggest moron on this board, which is really saying something. You're not even AWARE of what you just did here? Hilarious!

Stunning...

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 02:49 AM
But those two still gave their teams the best chance to win.

It's debatable whether or not Cutler gives his team the best chance to win. Well, aside form Todd Collins. That guy is horrific. How is he still in the league!?
No it's not...seriouisly, you can say this with a straight face? People are making WAY to much of the fact that Hainey or whatever his name is had a nice game. You honestly think he'll challenge to start next year or something? He's not the first 3rd stringer to come into a game and surpirse with a nice performance. Aside from the defense having no idea who he is or what he's going to do, there's a natural let down when the starter goes out, expecially if the backup's a rookie 3rd stringer. He's not Earl Morral or something just because he had a nice game. Kudos to the CSU kid...let's see if he's even on the roster next time they line up and play a real game again.

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 03:05 AM
In Urchlacher's interview...I got the impression that he was being politically correct and I didn't think he looked liked he believed what he was saying at all.
Why...did he look to the left when he spoke? I thought just the opposite. He seemed passionate about what he was saying, added details to support it and was adament in stressing what he said. Let's put all the Bears on lie detector tests shall we?

This silliness is beyond all reason or common sense and utterly out of control. The testimony of his coach, other coaches, his teamates, even two eminently qualified sports medicine orthopedic surgeons who work with pro and olympic athletes aren't enough to calm this **** storm or convicne the haters...all because this guy doesn't lilmp enough or smile enough to suit his detractors.

This is the guy who was sacked more than any other guy in the NFL...which BTW is what was happening at Vandy also...yep he must be a wimp, that's the logical conclusion you can draw from looking at his nine year career based on this? :notthissh Unfreakingbelievable.

Meanwhile...Rex Ryan gets a pass for his team coming out flat as a pancake after his big mouth ran all week.

The MVPlaya
01-26-2011, 03:05 AM
You're the biggest moron on this board, which is really saying something. You're not even AWARE of what you just did here? Hilarious!

Stunning...

I'm pretty aware, I don't think you are...I'll just keep that to myself though. Hilarious!

I know you'd like to think I'm the biggest moron, but I'm really not. You see, I back all my statements up... it's irritating to read my posts because you can see my logic.

Posters like go_broncos, JHNS, bob, etc have no real logic to their post other than their agenda.

I posted an article, not one word came from me, yet you so desperately tried to find a way to point a finger at me?

GTFOH... you ****ing idiot...

Bronco Yoda
01-26-2011, 03:16 AM

I read an article where a reporter said that openly all the players were saying the right thing in the locker. But OFF THE RECORD players were saying stuff like "I don't know what's up but I dont see him in a brace, with ice or getting treatment".

Obviously implying that his own mates were questioning his toughness (on the down low... and yes in a chicken shiat way) right after the game. Right or wrong that's what was implied.

I'm going to go see if I can find that article. btw, this was my first post ever on the Cutler thing since the game.

Ok here's one. That didn't take long.

--------------
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/g...ionship-012311

...Off the record, several teammates looked at Cutler amid the postgame wreckage and shook their heads. ďI aintí gonna say nothing,Ē one Bears player said privately, ďbut I donít see a brace on that knee. Do you?Ē...

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm pretty aware, I don't think you are...I'll just keep that to myself though. Hilarious!

I know you'd like to think I'm the biggest moron, but I'm really not. You see, I back all my statements up... it's irritating to read my posts because you can see my logic.

Posters like go_broncos, JHNS, bob, etc have no real logic to their post other than their agenda.

I posted an article, not one word came from me, yet you so desperately tried to find a way to point a finger at me?

GTFOH... you ****ing idiot...
You seriously need to learn to read if you can't get what I'm saying to you. You posted the entire context of a conversation in which Brees says it's innappropriate to question Cutler's toughness based on him leaving a game with a Grade 2 MCL tear and stress the fact that Brees played with one...ignoring the fact that Brees injury was a Grade 1...they're not even the same injury dumbass. What's utterly hillarious is you totally ignored what ammounted to HALF HIS COMMENTS and focused on him having a lesser injury and playing with it. In other words, the source you quoted refuted your own argument. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS...SERIOUSLY...ARE YOU HONESTLY THIS STUPID? REALLY?

Yeah...you're EASILY the dumbest poster on here. Your Denver fans schtick sucks ass...as if an entire city's fans can be judged on the basis of what you read from a few people on a message board. I would say I suspect you're actually 12 years old, but then again most 12 year old's have more sense than you do, so maybe you're just flat out intellectually inferior.

I'll go with that option.

Bronco Yoda
01-26-2011, 03:19 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/gay-jay-cutler-knee-injury-chicago-bears-nfc-championship-012311

...Off the record, several teammates looked at Cutler amid the postgame wreckage and shook their heads. “I aint’ gonna say nothing,” one Bears player said privately, “but I don’t see a brace on that knee. Do you?”...

The Joker
01-26-2011, 03:21 AM

What people forget about that AFC Championship Game is that it was played on a very windy day in New England, not exactly great conditions for throwing the ball.

The record setting Tom Brady only managed 22-33 for 209 yards, 2TD's and 3 INT's.

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 03:22 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/gay-jay-cutler-knee-injury-chicago-bears-nfc-championship-012311

...Off the record, several teammates looked at Cutler amid the postgame wreckage and shook their heads. ďI aintí gonna say nothing,Ē one Bears player said privately, ďbut I donít see a brace on that knee. Do you?Ē...
"Off the record" quotes huh? That equates to "unnamed sources"...in other words, worthless.

Female sports writer...FOX sports...if this were our own Josina Anderson her comments would be mocked off this board.

Bronco Yoda
01-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Gotta love those "off the record" quotes huh? Right...I'm sure players who line up every day with this guy were willing to say that. Off the record equates to "unnamed sources"...in other words, worthless.

You got a point. It could be total bs. But there's no denying it's out there. Righ or wrong. I almost feel sorry for Cutler. He's got some major damage control to do.

Remember the Jim 'chrissy' Everet. He never recovered.

The MVPlaya
01-26-2011, 04:15 AM
You seriously need to learn to read if you can't get what I'm saying to you. You posted the entire context of a conversation in which Brees says it's innappropriate to question Cutler's toughness based on him leaving a game with a Grade 2 MCL tear and stress the fact that Brees played with one...ignoring the fact that Brees injury was a Grade 1...they're not even the same injury dumbass. What's utterly hillarious is you totally ignored what ammounted to HALF HIS COMMENTS and focused on him having a lesser injury and playing with it. In other words, the source you quoted refuted your own argument. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS...SERIOUSLY...ARE YOU HONESTLY THIS STUPID? REALLY?

What did I ignore? Are you claiming that I ignored that Brees injury was a grade 1? How are you claiming I ignored something when I made NO COMMENTS? What the ****? I posted the entire context in which had to do with Jay Cutler and the title of the article is what I did. Why are you telling me this grade 2 MCL grade 1 MCL BS? What does that have to do WITH ANYTHING? I haven't made 1 comment on the article, and you're trying to point fingers, do YOU understand that?

You're claiming I have an argument in this, but do YOU UNDERSTAND:

I MADE NO COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE. SO WHERE IS MY ARGUMENT TO BE REFUTED?

Yet somehow I'm a dumb poster. You're desperately trying to point fingers at me... I think you're just mad that I bolded a part of the article which was in direct relation to the title of the article and considered it, "my argument." You're shoving random words into my mouth... you're claiming I ignored something... HOW?

You bolded part of the article I POSTED and claimed that I'm an idiot.. WHAT THE ****? LOL

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/ImperialKing1/colbert.gif

Come on son, you're better than that... or are you? LMAO you ****ing idiot, you're the ONLY one here acting as if I said something... lol and about judging the fans off some forums.. it's not just forums, in case you missed out... Tebow's first start at home had many empty seats, Steelers fans completely took over invesco last year, the cheering for HFA is horrible, the denver media sucks, the denver radio heads are idiots (but all radio stations are, it's just unfortunate Denver is stuck in 1970 where that is your main source of information), and if by chance you check the internet, the denver post writes ****ty articles too where WOODY PAIGE IS THE FACE OF ONLINE BRONCOS MEDIA!... etc and so on.

The MVPlaya
01-26-2011, 04:25 AM
This is all coming from a guy who recent said in three separate posts:

this topic bores the crap out of me...doesn't it you? ...

I don't give two ****s about Cutler,

I don't give a **** about Cutler.

Yet, your post history indicates you've been talking about or within the topic of Cutler lately... and you have to mention that 3 times? lol that certainly qualifies you for "dumb" and "stupid" and "idiot" comments...dumbass Denver fan.

You say you don't give a **** about Cutler, yet you're still talking about him...you probably don't give a **** about me neither, but you'll still respond anyways cuz you know... "you don't give a two ****s!"
Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

you ****in clown.

DrFate
01-26-2011, 05:32 AM
I'm not sure why any Denver fans are wasting their time on it when we've got our own team coming together.

QFT

There are very obsessive people on this board...

Bronco Yoda
01-26-2011, 06:12 AM
http://www.break.com/nfl/video/sanchez-gets-picky-1990447 Ha!

Jesterhole
01-26-2011, 07:05 AM
lol, the McDaniels lovin' butt bunch around here, brought to you by Baja, is now leading the anti-Cutler parade with some serious venom. We have a new coach and lots of new hires and the draft to talk about, but you'd never know it with threads around here.

Let it go, we traded him and wasted the picks. Everything about the era was fail, move on...

baja
01-26-2011, 07:13 AM
ya McD is so retarded a coach that three teams were after him to be their OC and one hired him but what do they know compared to the brilliant jesterhole.

jhns
01-26-2011, 07:14 AM
McDaniels fans at it again. Brees says there is a huge difference between the severity of injuries and that he had a mild one so McDaniels fans think it is proof that Cutler could have played? Wtf? He got pulled by his coach AFTER playing multiple series on the injured knee and that makes him a pussy that pulled himself?... Now he didn't look like you wanted him to after being pulled? Do you guys really not realize how ridiculous you are?

Silly McDaniels fans. People seem to get mad at this but look at who is pushing this agenda...

BroncoInferno
01-26-2011, 07:24 AM
McDaniels fans at it again. Brees says there is a huge difference between the severity of injuries and that he had a mild one so McDaniels fans think it is proof that Cutler could have played? Wtf? He got pulled by his coach AFTER playing multiple series on the injured knee and that makes him a p***Y that pulled himself?... Now he didn't look like you wanted him to after being pulled? Do you guys really not realize how ridiculous you are?

Silly McDaniels fans. People seem to get mad at this but look at who is pushing this agenda...

http://images2.makefive.com/images/entertainment/movies/best-female-villainbad-girl-on-film/glenn-close-fatal-attraction-7.jpg

You are quite obsessed with Josh McDaniels. Anytime I see your handle, I know before reading the post that you will bring him up. No one else brought him up in this thread. You sound like a jilted lover. It's also ridiculous to act like it's "McDaniel's fans" who are driving the controversy. Maurice Jones-Drew is a McDaniels fan? Mark Schlereth? Deion Sanders? I am sorry McDaniels evidently spurned your sexual advances, but it's time for you to move on.

jhns
01-26-2011, 07:38 AM
You are quite obsessed with Josh McDaniels. Anytime I see your handle, I know before reading the post that you will bring him up. No one else brought him up in this thread. You sound like a jilted lover. It's also ridiculous to act like it's "McDaniel's fans" who are driving the controversy. Maurice Jones-Drew is a McDaniels fan? Mark Schlereth? Deion Sanders? I am sorry McDaniels evidently spurned your sexual advances, but it's time for you to move on.

Blah, blah, blah. Everyone pushing this here was a huge McDaniels fanboy that cried every time he was critisized. This is a fact. MJD also came out and said he didn't mean it. The other two are in the media. They are guys that get paid to dig up/create drama. This is something you should have started understanding at about age 5....

Cutlers coach and teammates have his back. This is all that matters and it is very telling of what the real truth is. Stop being such drama queens.

Garcia Bronco
01-26-2011, 07:45 AM
lol... jay quitler.

BroncoInferno
01-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Blah, blah, blah. Everyone pushing this here was a huge McDaniels fanboy that cried every time he was critisized. This is a fact. MJD also came out and said he didn't mean it. The other two are in the media. They are guys that get paid to dig up/create drama. This is something you should have started understanding at about age 5....

Cutlers coach and teammates have his back. This is all that matters and it is very telling of what the real truth is. Stop being such drama queens.

http://images2.makefive.com/images/entertainment/movies/best-female-villainbad-girl-on-film/glenn-close-fatal-attraction-7.jpg

2KBack
01-26-2011, 07:49 AM
I think it's important that we always have a Cutler thread going, because Jhns can't help but hover around in them. Which leaves all the threads about Broncos football Jhns free.

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:00 AM
I think it's important that we always have a Cutler thread going, because Jhns can't help but hover around in them. Which leaves all the threads about Broncos football Jhns free.

I agree. Cutler seems like a good topic until the draft, maybe training camp.

baja
01-26-2011, 08:06 AM
..and the criticism continues;

I'm guessing most Lions players know Follett and understand his uniquely wired brain. So ultimately, Follett's comments about Cutler could have more staying power. To my knowledge, he is the only NFC North player to criticize Cutler for leaving Sunday's NFC Championship Game. Follett's neck injury makes him a question mark to play next season, but even if he isn't with the Lions, his words still implicated at least one Lions coach and could have lasting impact.

Follett said that Cutler "kind of just knew that they were going to lose, hung his hat up and said, 'All right, maybe next season.' That's his character, that's him. I'm not going to attack him, but I would handle it different." Then he added:

"We played him the first game of the season. He kind of has a swagger about him that, a little cockiness, that it kind of makes defensive players kind of chomp at the mouth. We're ready to get at him. Our [defensive coordinator], Gunther Cunningham, he wasn't a big fan of Cutler."

It's one thing for an AFC player who might never face Cutler or the Bears to take a shot. But Cunningham and the Lions play the Bears twice a year. I'm guessing these series of comments will rise to the top of the motivational file the Bears are almost certainly keeping right now.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/36474/folletts-shot-at-cutler-worse-than-stafford

CEH
01-26-2011, 08:12 AM

I'm guessing most Lions players know Follett and understand his uniquely wired brain. So ultimately, Follett's comments about Cutler could have more staying power. To my knowledge, he is the only NFC North player to criticize Cutler for leaving Sunday's NFC Championship Game. Follett's neck injury makes him a question mark to play next season, but even if he isn't with the Lions, his words still implicated at least one Lions coach and could have lasting impact.

Follett said that Cutler "kind of just knew that they were going to lose, hung his hat up and said, 'All right, maybe next season.' That's his character, that's him. I'm not going to attack him, but I would handle it different." Then he added:

"We played him the first game of the season. He kind of has a swagger about him that, a little cockiness, that it kind of makes defensive players kind of chomp at the mouth. We're ready to get at him. Our [defensive coordinator], Gunther Cunningham, he wasn't a big fan of Cutler."

It's one thing for an AFC player who might never face Cutler or the Bears to take a shot. But Cunningham and the Lions play the Bears twice a year. I'm guessing these series of comments will rise to the top of the motivational file the Bears are almost certainly keeping right now.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/36474/folletts-shot-at-cutler-worse-than-stafford

This guy also called his own QB a china doll. Whether thats true or not I'm sure most players with a brain know you don't crap where you eat

baja
01-26-2011, 08:20 AM
This guy also called his own QB a china doll. Whether thats true or not I'm sure most players with a brain know you don't crap where you eat

It may be politically uncool but his QB did miss something like 19 of 32 games for various reasons so there is that

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Why would anyone care what someone that doesn't know a person says about that person? No person that has worked with Cutler has had a sinlge problem with him other than McDaniels. In fact, they all come out and say good things about him. McDaniels on the other hand, had problem working with multiple people while here. I wonder where the problem really was... Hmmmm....

McDaniels fans are ridiculous. "But these guys that have never met him said he wasn't a good guy! It shows Cutler has a bad attitude!"

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 08:31 AM

Follett is just clearly a McDaniels fan.

baja
01-26-2011, 08:32 AM

LOL Clearly!

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:34 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5024341

Here, someone that actually know Cutler talking about him. I know, not as good hearing what random people that have never met him think.

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:38 AM
People that actually know Cutler and the situation. The only opinions that matter on the subject.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bears-cutler

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:40 AM

Yes, a rival of a player does sound just as unreasonable as the McDaniels fans here. What a surprise.

baja
01-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Cutler has admitted that a Bears QB other than him gave the Bears the best chance to win and that he knows his body and knows his knee. He knew he could not play. How does he know his knee in that situation has he had that injury before? No!

CEH
01-26-2011, 08:45 AM
It may be politically uncool but his QB did miss something like 19 of 32 games for various reasons so there is that

We know he missed several games. Bobby Wade also called Cutler a wussy

Before today have you even heard of Follett or Wade. Exactly

Not saying Cutler doesn't have issues but these low level potenitally out of the league in two years type guys don't convince me of anything

Maybe you can take what they cay as gospel but even MJD has backtracked which makes MJD look like a fool IMO

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Cutler has admitted that a Bears QB other than him gave the Bears the best chance to win and that he knows his body and knows his knee. He knew he could not play. How does he know his knee in that situation has he had that injury before? No!

Maybe he figured it out during the multiple series he played on the hurt knee...

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:47 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jaguars-jones-drew

MJD spinning what he said. Basically admitting he was wrong and was just being a douche as he was attempting to be funny.

OABB
01-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Cutler sucks. Let's move on.

baja
01-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Maybe he figured it out during the multiple series he played on the hurt knee...

That's possible.

Most highly competitive QB's in the league would be in denial about their diminished ability and would insist on being out there with his team mates, that is a draw back of a highly driven player.

Looks like Cutler doesn't suffer from that level of competitiveness.

jhns
01-26-2011, 08:58 AM
That's possible.

Most highly competitive QB's in the league would be in denial about their diminished ability and would insist on being out there with his team mates, that is a draw back of a highly driven player.

Looks like Cutler doesn't suffer from that level of competitiveness.

His coach benched him. He didn't pull himself. You are ridiculous.

How would you know what he said or did? Did they have him mic'ed with the camera on his as this decision was made? If not, it is really weird that everyone here is talking like they know...

Anyways, yes, Cutler does keep his cool a lot better than most. This can allow him to think rationally and do what is best for the team. Something many others should figure out (Orton...).

KO5K
01-26-2011, 08:59 AM

Maybe he figured he couldn't be ****ed anymore after he was stinking it up in the first half...

KO5K
01-26-2011, 09:00 AM
This can allow him to think rationally and do what is best for the team.

Sure makes a lot of good football decisions, I mean, check out those 26 interceptions last year.

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Maybe he figured he couldn't be ****ed anymore after he was stinking it up in the first half...

I can't make any sense of this post.

Anyways, people have also been completely off about his sideline attitude. I watched some clips yesterday where he had a big smile and was doing fist pumps when his team scored without him. They showed him talking to the other players. I guess it makes sense. McDaniels fans have always had to lie to keep up their opinion of him.

KO5K
01-26-2011, 09:04 AM
I can't make any sense of this post.

Anyways, people have also been completely off about his sideline attitude. I watched some clips yesterday where he had a big smile and was doing fist pumps when his team scored without him. They showed him talking to the other players. I guess it makes sense. McDaniels fans have always had to lie to keep up their opinion of him.

Of course he was going to be excited, it looked like someone was going to give him a free pass to the superbowl after the p***y couldn't get it done himself.

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Sure makes a lot of good football decisions, I mean, check out those 26 interceptions last year.

Wow, you just never care to make sense. I don't think I could be as dumb as you if I tried.

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Of course he was going to be excited, it looked like someone was going to give him a free pass to the superbowl after the p***Y couldn't get it done himself.

But the cat is green!

/KO5K'ed

KO5K
01-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Wow, you just never care to make sense. I don't think I could be as dumb as you if I tried.

Nice counter-argument dumbass.

You posted:

Anyways, yes, Cutler does keep his cool a lot better than most. This can allow him to think rationally and do what is best for the team. Something many others should figure out (Orton...).

But Jay Quitler is one of the worst decision makers in the NFL. His horrific 26 interceptions weren't good for his team last year and his huge amount of turnovers this year weren't either. Even on Sunday you could see him start to panick and his decision making went down the drain leading to his interception and him p***ying out.

baja
01-26-2011, 09:12 AM
His coach benched him. He didn't pull himself. You are ridiculous.

How would you know what he said or did? Did they have him mic'ed with the camera on his as this decision was made? If not, it is really weird that everyone here is talking like they know...

OK lets say it went the way you say;

Cutler;

jay - I hurt my knee coach

team doctor - is it lose and unstable?

jay - yes both

coach - you better sit jay

jay OK coach you know best. Hey boy bring me that warm coat and find my ipod. Move it I'm cold!

Any other NFL QB with balls (WB);

QB/WB - Hey coach i tweaked my knee and need to tape it.

Doc - is it lose or unstable?

QB/WB - Ya it's a little lose what about one of those braces.

Coach - no you better sit until we can evaluate this thing.

QB/WB no way coach this the NFCC game tape it tight and get me a brace, I want to at least give it a go with the brace. I need to be in there coach I know my knee and I can do this.

See the difference jhns?

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:19 AM
OK lets say it went the way you say;

Cutler;

jay - I hurt my knee coach

team doctor - is it lose and unstable?

jay - yes both

coach - you better sit jay

jay OK coach you know best. Hey boy bring me that warm coat and find my ipod. Move it I'm cold!

Any other NFL QB with balls (WB);

QB/WB - Hey coach i tweaked my knee and need to tape it.

Doc - is it lose or unstable?

QB/WB - Ya it's a little lose what about one of those braces.

Coach - no you better sit until we can evaluate this thing.

QB/WB no way coach this the NFCC game tape it tight and get me a brace, I want to at least give it a go with the brace. I need to be in there coach I know my knee and I can do this.

See the difference jhns?

Nope. I just see you making ridiculous arguments still. How do you know he didn't fight about it some? Anyways, your entire scenerio doesn't make sense. He played on the hurt knee for multiple series. How do you get that he said he was hurt and then just sat without a fight?

McDaniels fans are ridiculous.

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 09:20 AM
I don't doubt that Lovie looked at Cutler's first half and whispered to the doc, "Bench him. Please."

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Nope. I just see you making ridiculous arguments still. How do you know he didn't fight about it some? Anyways, your entire scenerio doesn't make sense. He played on the hurt knee for multiple series. How do you get that he said he was hurt and then just sat without a fight?

McDaniels reference again

keep dancing

baja
01-26-2011, 09:26 AM

Because he didn't at least give it a try with a brace instead he chose to stand on the sidelines or peddle a bike without ice or crutches. If he can stand and peddle a bike he should have been able to at least try to play with a brace.

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
I wonder what Jack Youngblood would have done?

baja
01-26-2011, 09:30 AM
I wonder what Jack Youngblood would have done?

Why he would have said instantly and with out an argument you know best coach where is my warm coat and my ipod

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Because he didn't at least give it a try with a brace instead he chose to stand on the sidelines or peddle a bike without ice or crutches. If he can stand and peddle a bike he should have been able to at least try to play with a brace.

Really now Dr. Baja. Where is it that you got your degree from again?

If a coach benches you, you don't get the option of playing. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

baja
01-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Really now Dr. Baja. Where is it that you got your degree from again?

If a coach benches you, you don't get the option of playing. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Face it jhns Jay was not broken hearted to be sidelined in the biggest game of his life and anyone with a TV could see that, except you.

jhns
01-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Face it jhns Jay was not broken hearted to be sidelined in the biggest game of his life and anyone with a TV could see that, except you.

Weren't you guys saying he was pouty on the sideline? What does broken hearted look like to you exactly?

Again, I posted links to people talking about Jay and this situation. These links contained quotes from people that actually know Jay and the situation.

You are speculating based on a couple of sideline shots at random times. You are using quotes from people that have never met Jay and don't know the situation.

OABB
01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Weren't you guys saying he was pouty on the sideline? What does broken hearted look like to you exactly?

Again, I posted links to people talking about Jay and this situation. These links contained quotes from people that actually know Jay and the situation.

You are speculating based on a couple of sideline shots at random times. You are using quotes from people that have never met Jay and don't know the situation.

broken heart looks like this.

KO5K
01-26-2011, 09:55 AM

The only links you've posted are quotes from a select few of his teammates.

What do you think they're going to say?

"Jay Quitler is a ****ing p***Y, what a douchebag, why the **** is he on our team?"

Because they obviously aren't going to do that. Yet, there are a number of unnamed players who were questioning Quitler which you keep trying to dismiss...

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:01 AM
The only links you've posted are quotes from a select few of his teammates.

What do you think they're going to say?

"Jay Quitler is a ****ing p***Y, what a douchebag, why the **** is he on our team?"

Because they obviously aren't going to do that. Yet, there are a number of unnamed players who were questioning Quitler which you keep trying to dismiss...

Really? What players would that be? I provided links from people that worked with Cutler in the past and present. My sources have names. His coach is one of those sources.

Again, the only person to ever say a bad thing about Jay after working with him is McDaniels. McDaniels had problems with multiple people so that isn't a surprise.

These are the facts. McDaniels fans don't work with facts though.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Really? What players would that be? I provided links from people that worked with Cutler in the past and present. My sources have names. His coach is one of those sources.

Again, the only person to ever say a bad thing about Jay after working with him is McDaniels. McDaniels had problems with multiple people so that isn't a surprise.

These are the facts. McDaniels fans don't work with facts though.

McDaniels reference

OABB
01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Laces out!

baja
01-26-2011, 10:12 AM

Yet another jhns;

Jay Cutlerís toughness is not that of legends
TAGS: 49ers Aaron Rodgers Bears Jay Cutler Joe Montana Packers Ronnie Lott
COMMENTS (0) SHARE PRINT
By: Rich Walcoff 01/25/11 9:20 PM
Special To The Examiner

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left Sundayís game ó the biggest game of his career thus far ó early due to a grade-two MCL left knee sprain. (Jim Prisching/AP)
Itís one of the most iconic photos in sports history: a bloodied, helmetless Y.A. Tittle kneeling dejectedly on the field at old Pitt Stadium after throwing an interception in a September, 1964 New York Giants loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tittle, who suffered a concussion and a cracked sternum on the play but didnít miss a game in what would be his last season, was so moved by the picture he put it on the back cover of his 2009 autobiography. True grit. You donít quit.

The NFLís meteoric rise in popularity has been fueled by our fascination with the courage of these modern day gladiators. Which is exactly why Jay Cutler is Chicagoís new whipping boy.

Imagine how his disappearing act would have played in the Bay Area. I was at the Meadowlands in 1987 watching Joe Montana get lifted into an ambulance on a stretcher after being knocked out cold by nose tackle Jim Burt in the 49ersí worst-ever playoff loss 49-3 to the Giants.

Four years later, in a 15-13 loss to those same Giants at Candlestick Park in the NFC Championship, Super Joe took another vicious hit. The blindside blow from Leonard Marshall left Montana gasping for air with cracked ribs, a bruised sternum and a broken throwing hand. Montana would never start another game for the 49ers.

Steve Young was equally brazen, shaking off a series of concussions before one last devastating blow to the head ended his career in 1999, when Arizona Cardinals safety Aeneas Williams blew past Lawrence Phillips and blasted Young to the Arizona turf.

Aaron Rodgers played with a partially torn ACL for four years before secretly having reconstructive surgery following his sophomore season at Cal. Rodgers, who used to wear a No. 16 Montana T-shirt under his jersey, told me at the time he didnít want people to think he was using the knee problem as an excuse for his less-than-stellar play.

Fully healthy in 2004, Rodgers led the Golden Bears to a 10-2 mark while completing an NCAA-record 26 straight passes against Oregon State and USC. Spitting blood after taking an illegal helmet-to-helmet hit from Julius Peppers in Sundayís NFC Championship game, Rodgers took a standing eight count and kept fighting.

Now consider Cutler standing of the sideline with a grade-two MCL left knee sprain. Sure, he led the NFL by being sacked 52 times and missed only one start in four years, but there are defining moments in every career, and in the most important game of his life, he appeared indifferent about not playing. No ice pack. No crutches. No limp. Apparently no pain-blocking shot, and then no more?

Compare Cutlerís stunning exit to the ultimate competitor, Ronnie Lott. After getting hurt in the 49ersí playoff-clinching win over the Cowboys in the final game of the 1985 regular season, Lott faced a terrible dilemma. Continue to have his play compromised by a damaged digit, or have the mangled tip of his left pinkie cut off. Ronnie played nine more seasons with an equal number of fingers. Many Bears fans in the Windy City are giving Cutler the one-finger salute, and it ainít with a pinkie.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/01/cutler-s-toughness-not-legends#ixzz1CA7x6A6o

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/01/cutler-s-toughness-not-legends

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 10:14 AM
jhns is Lex Luthor to McDaniel's Superman.

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Yet another jhns;

Jay Cutlerís toughness is not that of legends
TAGS: 49ers Aaron Rodgers Bears Jay Cutler Joe Montana Packers Ronnie Lott
COMMENTS (0) SHARE PRINT
By: Rich Walcoff 01/25/11 9:20 PM
Special To The Examiner

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left Sundayís game ó the biggest game of his career thus far ó early due to a grade-two MCL left knee sprain. (Jim Prisching/AP)
Itís one of the most iconic photos in sports history: a bloodied, helmetless Y.A. Tittle kneeling dejectedly on the field at old Pitt Stadium after throwing an interception in a September, 1964 New York Giants loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tittle, who suffered a concussion and a cracked sternum on the play but didnít miss a game in what would be his last season, was so moved by the picture he put it on the back cover of his 2009 autobiography. True grit. You donít quit.

The NFLís meteoric rise in popularity has been fueled by our fascination with the courage of these modern day gladiators. Which is exactly why Jay Cutler is Chicagoís new whipping boy.

Imagine how his disappearing act would have played in the Bay Area. I was at the Meadowlands in 1987 watching Joe Montana get lifted into an ambulance on a stretcher after being knocked out cold by nose tackle Jim Burt in the 49ersí worst-ever playoff loss 49-3 to the Giants.

Four years later, in a 15-13 loss to those same Giants at Candlestick Park in the NFC Championship, Super Joe took another vicious hit. The blindside blow from Leonard Marshall left Montana gasping for air with cracked ribs, a bruised sternum and a broken throwing hand. Montana would never start another game for the 49ers.

Steve Young was equally brazen, shaking off a series of concussions before one last devastating blow to the head ended his career in 1999, when Arizona Cardinals safety Aeneas Williams blew past Lawrence Phillips and blasted Young to the Arizona turf.

Aaron Rodgers played with a partially torn ACL for four years before secretly having reconstructive surgery following his sophomore season at Cal. Rodgers, who used to wear a No. 16 Montana T-shirt under his jersey, told me at the time he didnít want people to think he was using the knee problem as an excuse for his less-than-stellar play.

Fully healthy in 2004, Rodgers led the Golden Bears to a 10-2 mark while completing an NCAA-record 26 straight passes against Oregon State and USC. Spitting blood after taking an illegal helmet-to-helmet hit from Julius Peppers in Sundayís NFC Championship game, Rodgers took a standing eight count and kept fighting.

Now consider Cutler standing of the sideline with a grade-two MCL left knee sprain. Sure, he led the NFL by being sacked 52 times and missed only one start in four years, but there are defining moments in every career, and in the most important game of his life, he appeared indifferent about not playing. No ice pack. No crutches. No limp. Apparently no pain-blocking shot, and then no more?

Compare Cutlerís stunning exit to the ultimate competitor, Ronnie Lott. After getting hurt in the 49ersí playoff-clinching win over the Cowboys in the final game of the 1985 regular season, Lott faced a terrible dilemma. Continue to have his play compromised by a damaged digit, or have the mangled tip of his left pinkie cut off. Ronnie played nine more seasons with an equal number of fingers. Many Bears fans in the Windy City are giving Cutler the one-finger salute, and it ainít with a pinkie.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/01/cutler-s-toughness-not-legends#ixzz1CA7x6A6o

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sports/nfl/2011/01/cutler-s-toughness-not-legends

LOL

Again, no quotes from anyone that knows Cutler. An article written by someone that doesn't know Cutler or the situation.

Now, let's laugh at the article some. A hurt pinky is the same as a hurt knee now? Wtf? The first bunch of comparisons are of guys that got hurt and didn't finish the games they got hurt in. This article makes about as much sense as McDaniels fans...

BroncoInferno
01-26-2011, 10:20 AM
jhns is Lex Luthor to McDaniel's Superman.

I was thinking jhns is Glenn Close to McDaniel's Michael Douglas.

http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/10-best-movie-villains/Glenn-Close-Alex-Forrest-Fatal-Attraction_best-movie-villains.jpg

baja
01-26-2011, 10:22 AM
LOL

Again, no quotes from anyone that knows Cutler. An article written by someone that doesn't know Cutler or the situation.

Now, let's laugh at the article some. A hurt pinky is the same as a hurt knee now? Wtf? The first bunch of comparisons are of guys that got hurt and didn't finish the games they got hurt in. This article makes about as much sense as McDaniels fans...

Still suffering from the whistling sound in your head I see.

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Still suffering from the whistling sound in your head I see.

Again, unable to make sense. No surprise.

baja
01-26-2011, 10:25 AM
LOL

LOL The dude had them cut his finger off so he could play in the game.

You think Jay has demonstrated that he would cut his finger off so he could play?

baja
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Again, unable to make sense. No surprise.

It means you continue to miss the point. See above post

Hurt pinkie indeed!

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM

You think Jay has demonstrated that he would cut his finger off so he could play?

YOU WEREN'T THERE SO YOU DON'T KNOW!

http://j314intromediastudies.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/leavebritneyalonecat.jpg

baja
01-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Question jhns;

Do you think there is any way a Bears player would go on record saying that they were disappointed with Cutler's commitment to the team?

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:29 AM

I wouldn't know. What exactly are you suggesting? He cut his leg off at the knee? I'm not sure that would help.

baja
01-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't know. What exactly are you suggesting? He cut his leg off at the knee? I'm not sure that would help.

Yes you do know. Now answer the question or have everyone know you are just trolling.

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:32 AM
It means you continue to miss the point. See above post

Hurt pinkie indeed!

What? It wasn't a hurt pinky?

Again, lack of ability to make sense. This seems to be a theme with McDaniels fans. No surprise. It would take a lack of being able to make sense to support that joke.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 10:34 AM

do you know how hard it is to cut up steak without a pinky?

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Yes you do know. Now answer the question or have everyone know you are just trolling.

No, I wouldn't know. Just like you wouldn't know. This is because we don't know Jay Cutler at all. You thinking you do is why you are so ridiculous. This is why I laugh about you McDaniels fans being drama queens.

baja
01-26-2011, 10:35 AM
What? It wasn't a hurt pinky?

Again, lack of ability to make sense. This seems to be a theme with McDaniels fans. No surprise. It would take a lack of being able to make sense to support that joke.

There goes that whistling sound again.

Cutting off one's finger (when it could have been sewn back on but games would have been missed) to play in a football game = commitment

Does jay have it?

KO5K
01-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Does jay have it?

But the real question is, does McDaniels have it?

baja
01-26-2011, 10:37 AM
do you know how hard it is to cut up steak without a pinky?

Or drink tee.

Not to mention ascending and descending a spiral staircase.

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Question jhns;

Do you think there is any way a Bears player would go on record saying that they were disappointed with Cutler's commitment to the team?

Sure, if they really felt that way. If Cutler is such a joke, why don't his ex-teammates say something bad? Why would his teammates come out and defend him?

jhns
01-26-2011, 10:39 AM
There goes that whistling sound again.

Cutting off one's finger (when it could have been sewn back on but games would have been missed) to play in a football game = commitment

Does jay have it?

We wouldn't know. You thinking you do is pretty funny though.

KO5K
01-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Sure, if they really felt that way. If Cutler is such a joke, why don't his ex-teammates say something bad? Why would his teammates come out and defend him?

Are you going to continue to dismiss the 'off the record' comments made by his teammates?

baja
01-26-2011, 10:44 AM
We wouldn't know. You thinking you do is pretty funny though.

Actions speak louder than words - ever hear that before?

baja
01-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Are you going to continue to dismiss the 'off the record' comments made by his teammates?

I was looking for the "I don't see a knee brace, do you" comment made by one of Jay's teammates but can't find it. jhns will just say it's not true if the guy is not willing to put his name to it. jhns doesn't understand that you just can't say that about a team mate in the NFL it's an unwritten rule. jhns is probably the only guy here that does not know that.

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 10:52 AM
All I can say is look how many of his former Broncos and Vanderbilt teammates have stepped forward to support him...

Uh, wait a minute...

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 11:03 AM
What did I ignore? Are you claiming that I ignored that Brees injury was a grade 1? How are you claiming I ignored something when I made NO COMMENTS? What the ****? I posted the entire context in which had to do with Jay Cutler and the title of the article is what I did. Why are you telling me this grade 2 MCL grade 1 MCL BS? What does that have to do WITH ANYTHING? I haven't made 1 comment on the article, and you're trying to point fingers, do YOU understand that?

You're claiming I have an argument in this, but do YOU UNDERSTAND:

I MADE NO COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE. SO WHERE IS MY ARGUMENT TO BE REFUTED?

Yet somehow I'm a dumb poster. You're desperately trying to point fingers at me... I think you're just mad that I bolded a part of the article which was in direct relation to the title of the article and considered it, "my argument." You're shoving random words into my mouth... you're claiming I ignored something... HOW?

You bolded part of the article I POSTED and claimed that I'm an idiot.. WHAT THE ****? LOL

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/ImperialKing1/colbert.gif

Come on son, you're better than that... or are you? LMAO you ****ing idiot, you're the ONLY one here acting as if I said something... lol and about judging the fans off some forums.. it's not just forums, in case you missed out... Tebow's first start at home had many empty seats, Steelers fans completely took over invesco last year, the cheering for HFA is horrible, the denver media sucks, the denver radio heads are idiots (but all radio stations are, it's just unfortunate Denver is stuck in 1970 where that is your main source of information), and if by chance you check the internet, the denver post writes ****ty articles too where WOODY PAIGE IS THE FACE OF ONLINE BRONCOS MEDIA!... etc and so on.
You are a simpleton, and I have limited time for simpletons. On any scale they rank well below morons, nitwits and numbskulls with little potential for advancement, hence I usually avoid them...my bad in this case. Every now and then something strikes me as so stupid it deserves comment...but rarely more than one.

Most of your troll brethren at least change their game up now and then, but your boring ass record just keeps right on droning along, unaware how easy it is to ignore you for the silly little gnat that you are.

So good day sport.

OABB
01-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Wow. I never knew mcd had so many fans in the world. Crazy.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Wow. I never knew mcd had so many fans in the world. Crazy.

I keep missing this part.

I was a McD supporter when HE WAS HERE. Now, all I want to talk about is relevant news, like Cutler's PR storm in Chicago, the Senior Bowl, the Jets bombing out , etc...

am I not allowed to talk about these things without McD being brought up against me?

baja
01-26-2011, 11:21 AM
I keep missing this part.

I was a McD supporter when HE WAS HERE. Now, all I want to talk about is relevant news, like Cutler's PR storm in Chicago, the Senior Bowl, the Jets bombing out , etc...

am I not allowed to talk about these things without McD being brought up against me?

Obviously it has to do with certain people having not better response. It's like kids resort to, "Oh ya well my dad can whoop your dad."

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Actions speak louder than words - ever hear that before?

Right. So you are saying Cutler should have cut off his leg at the knee to prove something. I'm sure the pinky would have been cut off if the tough guy knew he would never be able to play the game again... Great comparison!

Cutler hasn't been in a situation like that. We don't know Cutler. This means we wouldn't know.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Obviously it has to do with certain people having not better response. It's like kids resort to, "Oh ya well my dad can whoop your dad."

Riiight. I make fun of you for being McDaniels fans AFTER responding to the points of the posts that I quote. McDaniels fans come back with this ridiculous stuff. It is funny.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:34 AM
All I can say is look how many of his former Broncos and Vanderbilt teammates have stepped forward to support him...

Uh, wait a minute...

Actually, they have. I even linked to some of it earlier in this thread. You didn't read it so it didn't happen!

LOL

You kids make me laugh.

baja
Riiight. I make fun of you for being McDaniels fans AFTER responding to the points of the posts that I quote. McDaniels fans come back with this ridiculous stuff. It is funny.

Looks like I'm the only one with nothing better to do today jhns given I'm the only one responding to your dumb ass. Or do you think you have silenced them with your brilliant logic?

Missouribronc

Except no one brings up McDaniels until you enter the picture, and anyone who says anything bad about Cutler automatically becomes a McDaniels fan, despite the fact that none of us like McDaniels any more....

What a joke.

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 11:37 AM
The funny thing is, if Tebow turns out to be a franchise QB and Cutler continues on his trend of failure, McDaniels will come out looking like a genius.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Actually, they have. I even linked to some of it earlier in this thread. You didn't read it so it didn't happen!

LOL

You kids make me laugh.

You mean the link that was to Shanahan talking about Cutler last March, and the one where Maurice Jones-Drew pulls the classic and obligatory, "that's not what I meant, but you all know that's what I meant, but I'm apologizing to try to save face," comment?

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Looks like I'm the only one with nothing better to do today jhns given I'm the only one responding to your dumb ass. Or do you think you have silenced them with your brilliant logic?

I think its more that you are a demented old man. I see multiple people responding to me.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:44 AM
You mean the link that was to Shanahan talking about Cutler last March, and the one where Maurice Jones-Drew pulls the classic and obligatory, "that's not what I meant, but you all know that's what I meant, but I'm apologizing to try to save face," comment?

Those and the one with many coaches and players backing him, yes. Should I pull up a few more? I have some of Bronco players claiming that he is a very good QB and friend. I have one with guys like Royal claiming "Cutler is a very good friend of mine".

What I don't see is where anyone that actually knows him thinks the stuff that is randomly being thrown out by those that don't know him.

baja
01-26-2011, 11:45 AM
The funny thing is, if Tebow turns out to be a franchise QB and Cutler continues on his trend of failure, McDaniels will come out looking like a genius.

Josh is a genius and like so many gifted people he has people skills issues.

This is what is so sad, that the ownership failed to recognize this and in turn failed him. Josh could have been a great coach for Denver for a long time had he been brought along slowly with the power issues.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:46 AM

Do you have a link to these?

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Those and the one with many coaches and players backing him, yes. Should I pull up a few more? I have some of Bronco players claiming that he is a very good QB and friend. I have one with guys like Royal claiming "Cutler is a very good friend of mine".

What I don't see is where anyone that actually knows him thinks the stuff that is randomly being thrown out by those that don't know him.

I would like to see Royals comments about this situation.

What you've linked so far was Shanahan talking last March about Cutler, Jones-Drew backtracking and his GM, Coach, backup QB and best friend defending him.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Josh is a genius and like so many gifted people he has people skills issues.

This is what is so sad, that the ownership failed to recognize this and in turn failed him. Josh could have been a great coach for Denver for a long time had he been brought along slowly with the power issues.

LOL

And you guys doubt the McDaniels fan label...

baja
01-26-2011, 11:49 AM
LOL

Ya the worthless bastard is out of football.... oh wait...

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 11:50 AM
LOL

Yes. The cheating was the last straw with me. He needed to go.

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:51 AM
I would like to see Royals comments about this situation.

What you've linked so far was Shanahan talking last March about Cutler, Jones-Drew backtracking and his GM, Coach, backup QB and best friend defending him.

Why would these players come out talking about this situation? They have their own lives to deal with. Especially Bronco players. They have pleanty of their own failures to worry about.

Again, I have linked to people that know the situation and know Cutler. There is not a single bad quote from one of these guys.

Your proof is a bunch of randoms that don't know Cutler or the situation.

McDaniels fans need an education.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Why would these players come out talking about this situation? They have their own lives to deal with. Especially Bronco players. They have pleanty of their own failures to worry about.

Again, I have linked to people that know the situation and know Cutler. There is not a single bad quote from one of these guys.

Oh, so you have a link to Eddie Royal saying he's a friend, not about this situation.

Well, then, that's not really topical or newsworthy, is it?

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes. The cheating was the last straw with me. He needed to go.

Really? So you had no problem with him not being able to work with talent (Nolan being the biggest issue here) and then driving the entire organization into the ground? Guess how many top 2 picks this franchise has had in the NFL draft. Do you give up? The answer is 0(now 1)..... Yet, McDaniels fans only had a problem with the cheating. Everything else was Bowlens fault(and he does SHARE blame)!

That is really strange to me.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Really? So you had no problem with him not being able to work with talent (Nolan being the biggest issue here) and then driving the entire organization into the ground? Guess how many top 2 picks this franchise has had in the NFL draft. Do you give up? The answer is 0(now 1)..... Yet, McDaniels fans only had a problem with the cheating. Everything else was Bowlens fault(and he does SHARE blame)!

That is really strange to me.

Do you understand the phrase "last straw?"

OABB
01-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Jhns is trying so hard to deflect off of jay cutlers terrible performance.

Jhns: without mentioning mcs or the injury, please explain what you thought of jays first half.

You talk about your superior intellect and logic.

You argue that orton only gets stats but doesn't win in the big games. I agree with this btw.

So with all that considered, how does it feel that you defended an average qb who blew it bigtime. I mean national joke bigtime?

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh, so you have a link to Eddie Royal saying he's a friend, not about this situation.

Well, then, that's not really topical or newsworthy, is it?

LOL

So what some randoms think about a guy they have never met and about a situation they don't know is topical and newsworthy? These are the opinions that we should base our judgment of Cutlers character on?

Wow...

jhns
01-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Ya the worthless bastard is out of football.... oh wait...

Jay Cutler is still a starting QB. He has never taken a demotion....

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:00 PM
LOL

So what some randoms think about a guy they have never met and about a situation they don't know is topical and newsworthy? These are the opinions that we should base our judgment of Cutlers character on?

Wow...

You said we should listen to people who know him. I want to see Eddie Royal's comments about this situation, because, as you noted, he's a friend of Cutlers. Now, you begin your backtrack, because you can't back your comments up...as usual...

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:01 PM

I'm pretty sure you have claimed that QB wasn't the issue with this past years Broncos. If this is true, your post doesn't make any sense.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Do you understand the phrase "last straw?"

What do you not understand about what I said? The cheating shouldn't have even mattered. You should have wanted him gone because he ran the franchise into the ground.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:06 PM
What do you not understand about what I said? The cheating shouldn't have even mattered. You should have wanted him gone because he ran the franchise into the ground.

And the cheating was the last straw.

I typically believe you have to give a coach three years. I'll stand by that.

I still have no clue what this has to do with Cutler's pulled vagina, though, other than you making a fool out of yourself.

Did McDaniels physically put the sand in his vagina? Is that your argument now?

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Jhns is trying so hard to deflect off of jay cutlers terrible performance.

Jhns: without mentioning mcs or the injury, please explain what you thought of jays first half.

You talk about your superior intellect and logic.

You argue that orton only gets stats but doesn't win in the big games. I agree with this btw.

So with all that considered, how does it feel that you defended an average qb who blew it bigtime. I mean national joke bigtime?

The game of football is not one half. Cutler was injured before the half, so some of that was playing with injury. The Bears have been a second half team on offense all year. Cutler has more 4th quarter comebacks this year than the Broncos have wins.

I think this is all proof that you can't take much from the game...

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:09 PM
The game of football is not one half. Cutler was injured before the half, so some of that was playing with injury. The Bears have been a second half team on offense all year. Cutler has more 4th quarter comebacks this year than the Broncos have wins.

Can't take much away from the biggest game of a players career to date...

Um, ok. What excuse are you going to throw out there next?

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:12 PM
And the cheating was the last straw.

I typically believe you have to give a coach three years. I'll stand by that.

I still have no clue what this has to do with Cutler's pulled vagina, though, other than you making a fool out of yourself.

Did McDaniels physically put the sand in his vagina? Is that your argument now?

Nope, my point has been that only McDaniels fans have this agenda against Cutler. This is because they spent two years saying random crap to try justifying this trade. A trade that made McDaniels completely fail as a head coach.

I really don't understand why McDaniels fans still feel they need to justify a horrible McDaniels move.

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 12:12 PM

ok...i understand you hate McDaniels

but why do you love Cutler so much? in his biggest games as a Bronco, he lost...and a few of them were complete meltdowns

but that was before you even watched this team I'm guessing

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:14 PM
You said we should listen to people who know him. I want to see Eddie Royal's comments about this situation, because, as you noted, he's a friend of Cutlers. Now, you begin your backtrack, because you can't back your comments up...as usual...

What are you talking about? You are asking for something I didn't claim I would provide. That is you being a typical douche McDaniels fan, not me backtracking...

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM
ok...i understand you hate McDaniels

but why do you love Cutler so much? in his biggest games as a Bronco, he lost...and a few of them were complete meltdowns

but that was before you even watched this team I'm guessing

Riiiight. Cutler was the problem with the Broncos while he was here and I'm the one that wasn't watching.

LOL

Silly McDaniels fans.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:17 PM
What are you talking about? You are asking for something I didn't claim I would provide. That is you being a typical douche McDaniels fan, not me backtracking...

Am I missing something here...you were going to provide quotes from Eddie Royal to back up your claims...what quotes from Eddie Royal back up THIS situation? I want to see them.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Am I missing something here...you were going to provide quotes from Eddie Royal to back up your claims...what quotes from Eddie Royal back up THIS situation? I want to see them.

When did I say I would come with quotes from Royal about this situation? This is where you went full retard. Learn to read.

baja
01-26-2011, 12:26 PM

This is you isn't it jhns? Come on tell the truth. the word patterns are the same it's got to be you.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K3dYZQRSEsg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

vancejohnson82
01-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Riiiight. Cutler was the problem with the Broncos while he was here and I'm the one that wasn't watching.

LOL

Silly McDaniels fans.

he wasn't the problem....but what did he DO here to earn your undying love?

did you watch the Buffalo game when we had a chance to clinch? Or how about the next week when Rivers stuck his dick into Cutler's ass?

you weren't watching, i'm betting

Rohirrim
01-26-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure you have claimed that QB wasn't the issue with this past years Broncos. If this is true, your post doesn't make any sense.

Talk about making no sense. I posted that if Cutler busts and Tebow is a franchise QB, McDaniels comes out looking like a genius for pulling off that deal. What does your response have to do with that?

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:28 PM
When did I say I would come with quotes from Royal about this situation? This is where you went full retard. Learn to read.

Then why even bring up Eddie Royal?

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:29 PM
This is you isn't it jhns? Come on tell the truth. the word patterns are the same it's got to be you.

That sure would be me. Great post.

baja
01-26-2011, 12:34 PM
That sure would be me. Great post.

I do know this when I play that and imagine it's you for some reason it cracks me up.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:37 PM
he wasn't the problem....but what did he DO here to earn your undying love?

did you watch the Buffalo game when we had a chance to clinch? Or how about the next week when Rivers stuck his dick into Cutler's ass?

you weren't watching, i'm betting

Ahhh, so it was Cutler failing when the defense gave up 40 points a game. Got it. That point wasn't clear before.

Let's just not even start on the facts. The ones like it was Cutlers second year starting and he made the pro bowl. Or that he threw for 4500 yards and 25 TDs in his second year with an offense of all rookie to third year guys (ok, so 8 of 11 starters).

Cutler earned my respect by being a QB that always worked hard. He has always been a first in, last out kind of guy. He even went to work in every single one of his offseasons to improve. He took receivers to Atlanta one year and came in to work with coaches the others. He is a guy that gives his all on every play. There are tons of times I remember seeing him run down the field blocking for teammates. Not many QBs do this kind of thing. He had a helicopter play when he was here, showing he was willing to put his body on the line to get that first down.

Enough with this though. Really, I just agree with Elway. Cutler had a ton of potential. He was getting better while here. With this supporting cast and an offensive mind to teach him, he could have been special for us. McDaniels ruined that because he can't work with others.

At least he brought us Tebow. That only set us back about six or seven years.

baja
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Ahhh, so it was Cutler failing when the defense gave up 40 points a game. Got it. That point wasn't clear before.

Let's just not even start on the facts. The ones like it was Cutlers second year starting and he made the pro bowl. Or that he threw for 4500 yards and 25 TDs in his second year with an offense of all rookie to third year guys (ok, so 8 of 11 starters).

Cutler earned my respect by being a QB that always worked hard. He has always been a first in, last out kind of guy. He even went to work in every single one of his offseasons to improve. He took receivers to Atlanta one year and came in to work with coaches the others. He is a guy that gives his all on every play. There are tons of times I remember seeing him run down the field blocking for teammates. Not many QBs do this kind of thing. He had a helicopter play when he was here, showing he was willing to put his body on the line to get that first down.

Enough with this though. Really, I just agree with Elway. Cutler had a ton of potential. He was getting better while here. With this supporting cast and an offensive mind to teach him, he could have been special for us. McDaniels ruined that because he can't work with others.

<b>At least he brought us Tebow. That only set us back about six or seven years.

Red Light

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Talk about making no sense. I posted that if Cutler busts and Tebow is a franchise QB, McDaniels comes out looking like a genius for pulling off that deal. What does your response have to do with that?

That would be because you just added the qualifier "for pulling off that deal". He doesn't look like a genious if he makes one good move on the way to running a franchise into the ground. That was my point. With your new qualifier, it wouldn't make sense. I will give you that.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:42 PM
That would be because you just added the qualifier "for pulling off that deal". He doesn't look like a genious if he makes one good move on the way to running a franchise into the ground. That was my point. With your new qualifier, it wouldn't make sense. I will give you that.

I think Rohirrim's point, and I don't want to speak for him, but, if Tebow is a success, and thusly, the Broncos are a success, then McDaniels didn't really run the Broncos into the ground, because we'd be winning shortly, and therefore this over-reaction to where the Broncos are as a franchise disappears, and...

Well...I can follow that logic, and I imagine Rohirrim can, but I doubt jayhns can, so I'll stop there.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Then why even bring up Eddie Royal?

Really?

Let me slow this down so your average McDaniels fan can follow.

Royal knows Cutler.

We are talking about Cutlers character.

You all are using the opinions of people that don't know Cutler or the situation.

I talk about what people that do know situation and/or Cutler because they are the ones that would know.

What is so hard about this? It is funny that none of you can answer this but I will ask it again. Why would we listen to these randoms that know nothing about Cutler or the situation over listening to guys that know the situation and/or Cutler? Why would these guys know more about Cutlers character and leadership abilities than those that have played with him/coached him?

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:48 PM
Why would we listen to these randoms that know nothing about Cutler or the situation over listening to guys that know the situation and/or Cutler?

OK. Where are Royal's comments on this situation?

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:49 PM
I think Rohirrim's point, and I don't want to speak for him, but, if Tebow is a success, and thusly, the Broncos are a success, then McDaniels didn't really run the Broncos into the ground, because we'd be winning shortly, and therefore this over-reaction to where the Broncos are as a franchise disappears, and...

Well...I can follow that logic, and I imagine Rohirrim can, but I doubt jayhns can, so I'll stop there.

LOL

Yup, I can't follow that logic. You see, reality says that it takes a team to win in the NFL. A QB is not a team.

We need a sped school for McDaniels fans.

Missouribronc
01-26-2011, 12:49 PM
LOL

Yup, I can't follow that logic. You see, reality says that it takes a team to win in the NFL. A QB is not a team.

We need a sped school for McDaniels fans.

Apparently you can't follow the logic. If Denver wins in the near future, then how could have McDaniels run the team into the ground?

footstepsfrom#27
01-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Not sure how you'd reach that conclusion. The QB change was one of numerous moves he made. I've got no problem crediting him for bringing in Tebow because I wanted Tebow a year before the draft and I think he's going to win Superbowls before it's said and done. It was a great move. But you have to take his entire record on balance not just that decision. It was a great move though, I just wish McD knew as much about the other positions on the field as he does about QB's.

jhns
01-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Apparently you can't follow the logic. If Denver wins in the near future, then how could have McDaniels run the team into the ground?

What? This is the first time this franchise has EVER picked in the top two spots of the NFL draft. How did he not run the team into the ground?

To answer your question, it would be because Elway picked up the scraps and salvaged the sinking ship.

jhns
01-26-2011, 01:01 PM
OK. Where are Royal's comments on this situation?

I really do understand how you can be a McDaniels fan. You have the level of intelligence required for "understanding" what he was doing here.

baja
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM
I really do understand how you can be a McDaniels fan. You have the level of intelligence required for "understanding" what he was doing here.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K3dYZQRSEsg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

The MVPlaya
01-26-2011, 02:06 PM
You are a simpleton, and I have limited time for simpletons. On any scale they rank well below morons, nitwits and numbskulls with little potential for advancement, hence I usually avoid them...my bad in this case. Every now and then something strikes me as so stupid it deserves comment...but rarely more than one.

Most of your troll brethren at least change their game up now and then, but your boring ass record just keeps right on droning along, unaware how easy it is to ignore you for the silly little gnat that you are.

So good day sport.

You couldn't have made it anymore obvious you've admitted defeat. At this point all you're doing is throwing empty names at the wall... you realize how much of a fool you and I made of you.

Take your hit, and loss and move on... I know you're used to it.

uplink
01-27-2011, 03:35 PM
I posted a few messages: though having a sprained left index finger + listening to my wife nag at me to shove snow out of the driveway + her telling me how depressed she is after a bad work day. Culter is such a wimp.