PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:04 AM
I hope this site is better than the Broncos fans Forum! I posted my opinion over there and got an infraction for saying "mcgoofy" then got nailed 2 minutes later for disagreeing with the MOD alasomething., Then got a 3rd for telling lord trike that he infringed on my freedom of speech. No profanity and no insults but I can no longer post.

If this is a place where MEN can post opinions without fear of "high school kids with MOD power" then I will like it here!

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Shut your hole cry baby.

Rohirrim
01-25-2011, 11:06 AM
You'll be fine. Just don't post any threads until you've got at least a hundred posts.

PRBronco
I hope this site is better than the Broncos fans Forum! I posted my opinion over there and got an infraction for saying "mcgoofy" then got nailed 2 minutes later for disagreeing with the MOD alasomething., Then got a 3rd for telling lord trike that he infringed on my freedom of speech. No profanity and no insults but I can no longer post.

If this is a place where MEN can post opinions without fear of "high school kids with MOD power" then I will like it here!

Don't worry I'm pretty sure our mods hated McD more than you, so you should be fine, welcome! Unless you are one of those newly intelligent Chinese spam bots, then I take back my welcome.

Popcorn Sutton
Ban this a-hole!!

:)

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:07 AM
sweet! Now this is what I am talkin about!

Drunk Monkey
01-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome. Now don't feed the trolls. Specifically Jins and Bob.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm a Chinese spam bot

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 11:09 AM
as long as you don't mind being called retarded, gay, douchebag, moron, Cutlerite, McDaniels nuthugger or anything else, this is a very enjoyable place

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:13 AM
*wipes a MAN TEAR* (the none estrogen kind, this is the kind like when ELWAY won the SB) I have found a TRUE BRONCO HOME!!!

HAT
01-25-2011, 11:14 AM
as long as you don't mind being called retarded, gay, douchebag, moron, Cutlerite, McDaniels nuthugger or anything else, this is a very enjoyable place

No family smack though, that's an insta-ban.

To summarize....

"You're a filthy cock-sucking retard" is okay.

"Your mom is ugly" ......BAN HAMMER!!!

SaveusElway15
Hello :wave:

JakeNbake
*wipes a MAN TEAR* (the none estrogen kind, this is the kind like when ELWAY won the SB) I have found a TRUE BRONCO HOME!!!

Homo

Popcorn Sutton
No family smack though, that's an insta-ban.

To summarize....

"You're a filthy cock-sucking retard" is okay.

"Your mom is ugly" ......BAN HAMMER!!!

Hilarious!

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Damn, all my best slams are about "family" Time to "up" my game...lmao

ColoradoDarin
01-25-2011, 11:22 AM
You do realize that the first amendment prohibits *government* regulation of speech and not private entities (like for instance a football message board)?

Well, you do now, so you have no further excuse to absolute embarrass yourself again.

I'll put you on ignore until you prove yourself ^5

jhns
Can we be friends?

JakeNbake
Can we be friends?

Do you swallow?

Retire #30!!!
01-25-2011, 11:23 AM
you'll be fine. Just don't post any threads until you've got at least a hundred posts.

rofl!

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 11:25 AM
whats up with all of these newbies

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:26 AM
We love you.

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:28 AM
ColoradoDarin you are:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/6/129046340470673031.jpg

HAT
01-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Do you swallow?

Only if you're wearing a Cutler jersey.

jhns
01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Only if you're wearing a Cutler jersey.

And have a stronger arm than Elway.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:33 AM

Well I do.

jsco70
01-25-2011, 11:34 AM
First, we need to get to know you better:

1. Griese or Brister?
2. Plummer or Cutler?
3. Cutler or Orton?
4. Orton or Tebow?
5. Should Shanahan have been fired?
6. Should McD have been hired?
7. Does DJ Williams suck?
8. Is Peyton Hillis going to the HOF?
9. Is Tebow going to the HOF?
10. Is Bowlen a gutless drunk?

Your answers to these questions will immediately let certain posters know if they like you or hate you. Sorry, but there is no in-between. Enjoy your stay. :)

Archer81
01-25-2011, 11:36 AM

Hmm...

You are tripping the homo alarm.

And welcome...and stuff...

:Broncos:

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:37 AM

1. Griese or Brister?
2. Plummer or Cutler?
3. Cutler or Orton?
4. Orton or Tebow?

Your answers to these questions will immediately let certain posters know if they like you or hate you. Sorry, but there is no in-between. Enjoy your stay. :)
1. Brister..... griese killed TD
2. Plumber
3. Orton.
4. yes.
7. he's ok but nothing special.
8. LOL
9. LOL
10. NO

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2011, 11:37 AM

The only rules are we don't bad mouth peoples individual family members and no overt racist tripe. Also no physical threats to people. Outside of that it's fair game

Bad: "You mother is a co****cking whore" (nothing is misspelled)
Okay: "I feel sorry for the people that wad in your gene pool"

HAT
01-25-2011, 11:40 AM

Sorry, I forgot you love that strong arm of his.....Better reach arounds.

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 11:42 AM

1. Griese or Brister? BRISTER!
2. Plummer or Cutler? Plummer
3. Cutler or Orton? Cutler
4. Orton or Tebow? TEBOW
5. Should Shanahan have been fired? Hell no!
6. Should McD have been hired? John GRUDEN FTW
7. Does DJ Williams suck? Yes...yes he does
8. Is Peyton Hillis going to the HOF? How the hell do I know? he is a beast though!
9. Is Tebow going to the HOF? Really? A few games into his career? More BEER PLEASE!!
10. Is Bowlen a gutless drunk? He wakes up every morning and takes his daily "retard" pill and giggles at the Smurfs on TV...

bronco militia
01-25-2011, 11:43 AM
first, we need to get to know you better:

1. Griese or brister? Brister!
2. Plummer or cutler? Plummer
3. Cutler or orton? Cutler
4. Orton or tebow? Tebow
5. Should shanahan have been fired? Hell no!
6. Should mcd have been hired? John gruden ftw
7. Does dj williams suck? Yes...yes he does
8. Is peyton hillis going to the hof? How the hell do i know? He is a beast though!
9. Is tebow going to the hof? Really? A few games into his career? More beer please!!
10. Is bowlen a gutless drunk? He wakes up every morning and takes his daily "retard" pill and giggles at the smurfs on tv...

lol

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:43 AM

1. Griese or Brister? BRISTER!
2. Plummer or Cutler? Plummer
3. Cutler or Orton? Cutler
4. Orton or Tebow? TEBOW
6. Should McD have been hired? John GRUDEN FTW
7. Does DJ Williams suck? Yes...yes he does
8. Is Peyton Hillis going to the HOF? How the hell do I know? he is a beast though!
9. Is Tebow going to the HOF? Really? A few games into his career? More BEER PLEASE!!
10. Is Bowlen a gutless drunk? He wakes up every morning and takes his daily "retard" pill and giggles at the Smurfs on TV...
GO **** yourself

DHallblows
01-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I like Delta.
Jake appears to be retarded, or an alt account...so retarded

driver
01-25-2011, 11:47 AM

Need one to handle a whopper!Hilarious!Hilarious!

jhns
01-25-2011, 11:47 AM

No reach arounds. That would be gay.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 11:48 AM
I like Delta.
Jake appears to be retarded, or an alt account...so retarded

Hmmm thanks for that.... Mel Kiper Jr. of the OM

KO5K
01-25-2011, 11:48 AM

Check out the ugly ****ers' photos in one of the other threads, your hate of him will instantly turn to pity/uncontrollable laughter.

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 12:03 PM

Are we serious here? What a ****ing idiot... different Denver fan, same ****...

oubronco
01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
No Fat chicks

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
I bring you a new challenge, how about you answer those questions with logic and reasoning?

My bet is you'll sound like a full retard.

Welcome to the omane, you'll fit perfectly.

Archer81
01-25-2011, 12:10 PM
More Getting to Know You

1. Boxers or Briefs
2. Myrtle Beach or Baja, Cali
3. Charger or Nissan Leaf
4. Favorite Quote
5. Favorite Book
6. Inflatable lobsters: Yes or No?
7. Do you enjoy White Snake: Yes or No?
8. Chicken or Steak
9. Testicle knowledge: Lacking or indepth?
10. Piercings or Tats
11. boobies gigante or boobies miniscule
12. Foodjacking: Good or bad?

Archer81
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM
I bring you a new challenge, how about you answer those questions with logic and reasoning?

You really need to get over yourself. If you hate it here, leave.

Taco John
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM

Just an FYI - this guy melted down like Cheeze Wiz at ground zero when McDaniels was fired (under the psudonym "theCool"), and went on a "Denver Fans suck" rampage that apparently hasn't stopped. It's the fans fault that McDaniels cheated and lost AND got caught while doing it - not to mention all the other losing. All of it, on the fans - and if you don't agree with this take, your (sic) a "retard."

I guess we just aren't smart enough to appriciate Josh's genius.

DHallblows
01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Are we serious here? What a ****ing idiot... different Denver fan, same ****...

Oh yeah, you'll learn that this guy is a ****ing idiot

Taco John
01-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Reference:

Screw all you Broncos fans that caused this (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95537)

oubronco
01-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Don't feed the troll fellas

HAT
01-25-2011, 12:23 PM
More Getting to Know You

1. Boxers or Briefs
2. Myrtle Beach or Baja, Cali
3. Charger or Nissan Leaf
4. Favorite Quote
5. Favorite Book
6. Inflatable lobsters: Yes or No?
7. Do you enjoy White Snake: Yes or No?
8. Chicken or Steak
9. Testicle knowledge: Lacking or indepth?
10. Piercings or Tats
11. boobies gigante or boobies miniscule
12. Foodjacking: Good or bad?

Lobsters don't do it for me anymore....Must find inflatable Giant Marine Isopod.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
01-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Lobsters don't do it for me anymore....Must find inflatable Giant Marine Isopod.

What happened to "see you in Hawaii brosef"?

ColoradoDarin
01-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi....

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1811299/tombstone-well-bye-o.gif

BroncoSojia
01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
GO **** yourself

Hey Jake, what are you doing over here? Did you get suspended/banned from Country, or did you just come over to troll. :P

HAT
01-25-2011, 12:45 PM
What happened to "see you in Hawaii brosef"?

He got hurt or you know damn well he would've been the alternate named over MC. Damn shame too...I've been wanting Orton traded this off season since last summer, PB would've upped the price. Injuries, what are you gonna do?

Chris
01-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the Mane.

The old magician is a guy named Popps. He thinks he doesn't smell because he eats trees but he does. He smells.

http://www.thealmodarrs.com/tjs.jpg

footstepsfrom#27
01-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the Mane.

The old magician is a guy named Popps. He thinks he doesn't smell because he eats trees but he does. He smells.

http://www.thealmodarrs.com/tjs.jpg
And those are his minions surrounding him. The one up front is called tsguy, he'll find you soon enough. :wave:

baja
01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
You'll be fine. Just don't post any threads until you've got at least a hundred posts.

..and don't make any new posts until you have 25 of your own.

broncocalijohn
01-25-2011, 01:12 PM

What is your definition of "men"? We have a homo that is straighter than most pansies here, a poster afraid of Ghostbusters and another that will drop his scrotum and sack to move to Myrtle Beach to knock up a loser. Plus, you need to know sarcasm here. It might take awhile but expect it everyday. Also, TJ, the owner, is wrong on almost all of his football takes. Go the opposite.

bfoflcommish
01-25-2011, 01:14 PM

1. Griese or Brister?
2. Plummer or Cutler?
3. Cutler or Orton?
4. Orton or Tebow?

speaking of first we need to get to know you.....who are you? ROFL!

broncocalijohn
01-25-2011, 01:18 PM

This is one guy you dont want to deal with for big boy conversation. A denver broncos troll. Yes, worse than a Chiefs troll.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey Jake, what are you doing over here? Did you get suspended/banned from Country, or did you just come over to troll. :P

Saw the OP was coming here so I came here to troll him for being a baby. He's a little girl.

jhns
01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Saw the OP was coming here so I came here to troll him for being a baby. He's a little girl.

So do you follow little girls around often or is this a new thing? I think the authorities should be notified either way.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 01:27 PM
So do you follow little girls around often or is this a new thing? I think the authorities should be notified either way.

Yes.... I do...
:strong: :wave: :yayaya:

Mile High Shack
01-25-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm not saying your mom's a whore, I'm just saying she has sex with men for money

welcome

broncocalijohn
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm not saying your mom's a whore, I'm just saying she has sex with men for money

welcome

Trying to get banned? This is one that will get you a vacation newbies. Dont talk about people's mommas or Popps kids. Watch out for Dagmar too. He has moderators on speed dial.

Mile High Shack
01-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Trying to get banned? This is one that will get you a vacation newbies. Dont talk about people's mommas or Popps kids. Watch out for Dagmar too. He has moderators on speed dial.

it was a joke

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT29uyQqRCwSQ-Aa3zM1pw-rkQI2t31nDxv0Mvza0AvTDPs_P4Ypw&t=1

HAT
01-25-2011, 01:47 PM

That's not even family smack though because all women have sex for money. ^5

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 01:50 PM

That's Racist... or is that sexist. Either way... I feel it's a :strong: arguement. I hope to one day think as you. or perhaps I will go on loving you. I need a little Monica in my life.

One day while walking through the woods I met Tim Tebow. I was so excited until he tried to convert me from my Muslim ways. I'm not Muslim but if I were I would have been appalled.

Then I ran down the stairs saying Goodness gracious great balls of Fire.

Tim ran... Ran Backwards away from me fore I had his one weakness. Pasta.

At the end of this ran you might learn one thing.

I'm not a vegetarian.

bfoflcommish
01-25-2011, 01:52 PM
that's racist... Or is that sexist. Either way... I feel it's a :strong: Arguement. I hope to one day think as you. Or perhaps i will go on loving you. I need a little monica in my life.

One day while walking through the woods i met tim tebow. I was so excited until he tried to convert me from my muslim ways. I'm not muslim but if i were i would have been appalled.

Then i ran down the stairs saying goodness gracious great balls of fire.

Tim ran... Ran backwards away from me fore i had his one weakness. Pasta.

At the end of this ran you might learn one thing.

I'm not a vegetarian.

mock is alive

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Who's Mock???

Please elaborate on your details sir. One time While I was reading this post I laughed. And then I thought to myself..... "Jake" (because I think in the third person) "Jake why are you laughing you don't even know who Mock is" And then Said yes... that's true but I want to be a cool kid.

HAT
01-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Speaking of women and money....

http://gal.patheticcockroach.com/var/albums/humor/science/woman%20equals%20problems.jpg?m=1282778825

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-25-2011, 02:00 PM
welcome to the insanity

bfoflcommish
01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Who's Mock???

Please elaborate on your details sir. One time While I was reading this post I laughed. And then I thought to myself..... "Jake" (because I think in the third person) "Jake why are you laughing you don't even know who Mock is" And then Said yes... that's true but I want to be a cool kid.

its almost as if mock and oleg were morphed into 1 new poster

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 02:05 PM
its almost as if mock and oleg were morphed into 1 new poster

I see well.... Thanks I guess though I'm sure it's not a compliment. I see that there are some people on this board with high character. I'd like to meet them.

HAT
01-25-2011, 02:08 PM
I see well.... Thanks I guess though I'm sure it's not a compliment. I see that there are some people on this board with high character. I'd like to meet them.

There's a few but the majority of us are just Chinese Spam-Bots.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM

Then I suppose I'll fit right in.

Thanks for the answer :salute:

TDmvp
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM

I do so also think Tim Tebow become grand quarterback , would you like buy Jordans ?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Then I suppose I'll fit right in.

Thanks for the answer :salute:

Jake, you charleton. :~ohyah!:

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Jake, you charleton. :~ohyah!:

Hey buddy. I wonder how many of us there are here. I just came here to bug the OP because he was whining earlier today on BCMB. But I kinda like it here. I might stay.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
omg you botaphobe ! if you prick a bot does it not bled 010110101010101010101. think someone needs to apologize to the bots. also im not a bot not that theres any thing wrong with being a bot

Chris
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
I think I confused Popps with Baja. All old people look alike to me.

TDmvp
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
I think I confused Popps with Baja. All old people look alike to me.

Hilarious!

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm great. I have a 38 posts a day average so far. Maybe I'll win the Super Bot Award.

Archer81
01-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Hey buddy. I wonder how many of us there are here. I just came here to bug the OP because he was whining earlier today on BCMB. But I kinda like it here. I might stay.

Its like prison. FYI. Some posters look friendly...have you over for some toilet wine and some cigs...next thing you know you have a broom handle in your ass and everyone demands you wear a wig and a set of tits.

Seen it a 1000 times.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EHtttx6P7kg

Rohirrim
01-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Reference:

Screw all you Broncos fans that caused this (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95537)

I remember that one! Wot a tool. :rofl:

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 02:58 PM
McDaniels cheated and lost AND got caught while doing it - not to mention all the other losing. All of it, on the fans - and if you don't agree with this take, your (sic) a "retard."

I guess we just aren't smart enough to appriciate Josh's genius.

Tell me, do you even think Denver fans are competitive on any level? You've got one of the biggest athletes in the world calling the fans stupid and idiots (like I do) and no one is backing up Denver... NO ONE. No one gives a flying ****... do you really think someone could get away with that if they were to call out lets say... NY? lol Denver fans sit back like lazy drunk ****s and do nothing. **** just flies by... like media and rest of the USA are like: yeah we know Denver is irrelevant. Hilarious!Hilarious!

Nobody gives DAMN... it's obvious...

And the fact that you still claim that he cheated while there are official documents and events that prove otherwise, just shows how much of a ****ing idiot you are... you keep running with false information because it fits into your dream world where the Broncos are somehow, a competitive franchise when in reality they are at the bottom of the NFL food chain right now.

Where did you disappear by the way when Jay Cutler had a full meltdown on Sunday? Turned into a Little b****, and ran and hid is what you did.

Anyways, like I said - you'll fit right into the main along with the monkey running the site whose said more outrageous, dumb, stupid, biased, non-subjective, and most of all moronic, statements than rush limbaugh. I mean, how are you going to have a owner of the site spread FALSE information about the very team he's supposedly "supporting"?

I speak the truth, but to most of you guys, especially TJ, it's a foreign language.

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 03:06 PM
I remember that one! Wot a tool. :rofl:

Just reread that post and it still all holds true.

Like I said, it has less to do with McDaniels and moreso with the fanbase... you idiots reach your opinions like ****ing dogs and monkeys.

TJ would like to believe that it's a McDaniels thing though... let me ask you, based on my post history post-McDaniels, how much have I even talked about him in comparison to the idiot fans and other topics?

Like I said, I speak the truth, but it's foreign language in Denver.

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 03:10 PM
TJ is part of the reason some Denver fans are ****ing retarded. He runs a forum that spreads false information, and he can't even keep up with the team with correct information.

You got a typical Denver fan logging onto the net wanting to see what other fans think, then you get on the omane and see all the garbage TJ spreads around..

You run your site like Bowlen runs the Broncos:

Utter ****.

Mile High Shack
01-25-2011, 03:19 PM
TJ is part of the reason some Denver fans are ****ing retarded. He runs a forum that spreads false information, and he can't even keep up with the team with correct information.

You got a typical Denver fan logging onto the net wanting to see what other fans think, then you get on the omane and see all the garbage TJ spreads around..

You run your site like Bowlen runs the Broncos:

Utter ****.

no one is making you stay

http://files.sharenator.com/gtfo_take_fail_GTFO-s570x610-78516-580.jpg

Chris
01-25-2011, 03:23 PM
no one is making you stay

http://files.sharenator.com/gtfo_take_fail_GTFO-s570x610-78516-580.jpg

See he even put on a tie. That is more respect than you deserve. That said if you're messed up in the head we're here to help you.

The MVPlaya
01-25-2011, 03:28 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/tumblr_lex9k17afK1qzmowao1_500.gif

gunns
01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
What is your definition of "men"? We have a homo that is straighter than most pansies here, a poster afraid of Ghostbusters and another that will drop his scrotum and sack to move to Myrtle Beach to knock up a loser. Plus, you need to know sarcasm here. It might take awhile but expect it everyday. Also, TJ, the owner, is wrong on almost all of his football takes. Go the opposite.

Hey, there are some wonderful women posting here.

And me too.

gunns
01-25-2011, 03:42 PM

Hey HEY!

lostknight
01-25-2011, 03:52 PM

1. Griese or Brister?
2. Plummer or Cutler?
3. Cutler or Orton?
4. Orton or Tebow?

YEEEEEESSSS! Gentlemen, I think we have the new entered examination for the OM. After any first post, this must be in the response, the applicant must be forced to answer all questions on pain of neutering.

Blueflame
01-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Tell me, do you even think Denver fans are competitive on any level? You've got one of the biggest athletes in the world calling the fans stupid and idiots (like I do) and no one is backing up Denver... NO ONE. No one gives a flying ****... do you really think someone could get away with that if they were to call out lets say... NY? lol Denver fans sit back like lazy drunk ****s and do nothing. **** just flies by... like media and rest of the USA are like: yeah we know Denver is irrelevant. Hilarious!Hilarious!

Nobody gives DAMN... it's obvious...

And the fact that you still claim that he cheated while there are official documents and events that prove otherwise, just shows how much of a ****ing idiot you are... you keep running with false information because it fits into your dream world where the Broncos are somehow, a competitive franchise when in reality they are at the bottom of the NFL food chain right now.

Where did you disappear by the way when Jay Cutler had a full meltdown on Sunday? Turned into a Little b****, and ran and hid is what you did.

Anyways, like I said - you'll fit right into the main along with the monkey running the site whose said more outrageous, dumb, stupid, biased, non-subjective, and most of all moronic, statements than rush limbaugh. I mean, how are you going to have a owner of the site spread FALSE information about the very team he's supposedly "supporting"?

I speak the truth, but to most of you guys, especially TJ, it's a foreign language.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg

baja
01-25-2011, 04:02 PM
YEEEEEESSSS! Gentlemen, I think we have the new entered examination for the OM. After any first post, this must be in the response, the applicant must be forced to answer all questions on pain of neutering.

So does this mean Blue Gunns and Miss I will be grandfathered in, they would not take kindly to neutering.

gunns
01-25-2011, 05:26 PM
So does this mean Blue Gunns and Miss I will be grandfathered in, they would not take kindly to neutering.

*Crossing legs...tightly*

cutthemdown
01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
You can pretty much speak your mind here.

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 05:37 PM
This is cracking me up! I think its funny as hell that some fans think that they have the "GOLDEN" opinion when in fact its 100%

http://thediabeticduo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/implied-facepalm.jpg

broncolife
01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
Welcome

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
This is cracking me up! I think its funny as hell that some fans think that they have the "GOLDEN" opinion when in fact its 100%

http://thediabeticduo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/implied-facepalm.jpg

That doesn't even make literary sense.

OABB
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
I love this place.

So much.

Deltagbear
01-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Thats the point... Humor and sarcasm are wasted on you... Go back to your crayons and coloring books and let the big boys talk... bye bye lil fella!

vancejohnson82
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Thats the point... Humor and sarcasm are wasted on you... Go back to your crayons and coloring books and let the big boys talk... bye bye lil fella!

i think you have just the right amount of displaced hatred and ubridled enthusiasm for your own opinion, that you will fit in very well here

the key to surviving is to always believe your word is gospel, that others are fair-weather fans who will never meet your level of knowledge of and love for the team, that people don't "get it' or "get you." Anyone who disagrees with you will be a victim of your quick wit only matched by your unquenchable penchant for finding obscure .GIFs and images to devour those who think for themselves

You then agree with some person on some random subject, normally in one of the off-season or "War and Politics" topics. You than try and "clan-up" on any football related subjects even if you don't agree 100% with them. You then rep these people privately to make sure your alliance is always in place.

This is like a virtual sleep-away camp, without the physical molestation from camp counselors and outdoor activities.

mikey555
01-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Homo

your'e wishin huh?

Gort
01-25-2011, 06:40 PM
it's easy to fit in on the OM.

anyone who agrees with you is a genius.
anyone who disagrees is a moron.

call them out whenever appropriate.

also, this thread needs more pencil & paper drawings with helicopters.

JakeNbake
01-25-2011, 08:09 PM
your'e wishin huh?

Yes I do baby... how about you?

ICON
01-25-2011, 08:48 PM
http://www.proteanservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sneezing_dog.jpg

Welcome to Bizarro-World,If you can Recall your comic book history. Bizarro-Superman was Superman's archrival. He was a duplicate of Superman only he was Superman's opposite. Bizarro-Superman lived on a planet that looked the same as ours but was otherwise a complete opposite; stop-signs were go-signs, beauty-parlors were ugly-parlors, you were greeted with "goodbye" and so on. This planet was called Bizarro-World.

Bizarro-World. It's the only explanation.

baja
01-25-2011, 09:03 PM
http://www.michaelarnoldart.com/jean-michel-basquiat-picture.jpg

HAT
01-25-2011, 09:50 PM
it's easy to fit in on the OM.

anyone who agrees with you is a genius.
anyone who disagrees is a moron.

call them out whenever appropriate.

also, this thread needs more pencil & paper drawings with helicopters.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22409&stc=1&d=1225297615

Punisher
01-25-2011, 09:54 PM
3000 post rule

HAT
01-25-2011, 09:59 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22410&stc=1&d=1225297658

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/photo/7072/70726212412667.jpg

Matt Johnson is not a hodad...

Blueflame
01-25-2011, 10:22 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22410&stc=1&d=1225297658

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/photo/7072/70726212412667.jpg

Matt Johnson is not a hodad...

(there's no "h" in the word "cello".... ) ;)

HAT
01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
(there's no "h" in the word "cello".... ) ;)

That kind of attention to detail is why I love you Blue!

Sassy
01-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey, there are some wonderful women posting here.

And me too.

Hmm some of these guys don't care about women posting here! LOL!

Blueflame
01-25-2011, 10:51 PM
That kind of attention to detail is why I love you Blue!

:approve: :strong:

mikey555
01-26-2011, 05:07 AM
Yes I do baby... how about you?

Nah the wife frowns on that :clown:

Kaylore
01-26-2011, 05:38 AM
I'm a Chinese spam bot
Uh-oh it's broken.
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/files/2011/01/you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

JakeNbake
01-26-2011, 10:25 AM
I'm doing it right..... I'm Chinese,,,, and a Spam Bot.

Riley
02-01-2011, 05:42 PM
1. Griese or Brister?
- Brister, a real man who introduced us all to the phrase "Back in the Day" in his farewell speech.

2. Plummer or Cutler?
- Plummer... we were on a roll... Shanny was enamored with his new toy.

3. Cutler or Orton?
- Cutler had come into his own, the offense was not broke, WHY did McD try to fix it?

4. Orton or Tebow?
- Orton, a great guy, will do well wherever he lands. Time to find out what Tebow has under the hood.

- Not in my control. It turned into a disaster.

- Shush! We need to get value for him in a trade.

- Love that redneck who had a few good games here, and one good, brown season. Wish him the best.

- Do they have an opening on the weekly tour or something? I thought he was working out in Arizona?

- No. That is a common mistake made about early stage alzhiemers sufferers.... <i>who drink too much</i>!

baja
02-01-2011, 06:08 PM
1. Griese or Brister?
- Brister, a real man who introduced us all to the phrase "Back in the Day" in his farewell speech.

2. Plummer or Cutler?
- Plummer... we were on a roll... Shanny was enamored with his new toy.

3. Cutler or Orton?
- Cutler had come into his own, the offense was not broke, WHY did McD try to fix it?

4. Orton or Tebow?
- Orton, a great guy, will do well wherever he lands. Time to find out what Tebow has under the hood.

- Shush! We need to get value for him in a trade.

- Love that redneck who had a few good games here, and one good, brown season. Wish him the best.

- Do they have an opening on the weekly tour or something? I thought he was working out in Arizona?

- No. That is a common mistake made about early stage alzhiemers sufferers.... <i>who drink too much</i>!

You got 8 out of 10. Care to guess which two you missed? ;D

Riley
02-01-2011, 06:22 PM
6 and 7.

Shanny was worn out here... the way it happened should have been different, though.

McD was the hot prospect.... who knew he'd be such an ego maniac?

Bowlen hired the ONE guy who Cutler did not want.

Bad moves on both parts by Pat... should have been different...
but like I said... he did not call me.

McDman
02-01-2011, 06:23 PM
This place is awesome.

Btw, what's up with the recent influx of new guys? TJ, you been promoting?

Archer81
02-01-2011, 07:03 PM
6 and 7.

Shanny was worn out here... the way it happened should have been different, though.

McD was the hot prospect.... who knew he'd be such an ego maniac?

Bowlen hired the ONE guy who Cutler did not want.

Bad moves on both parts by Pat... should have been different...
but like I said... he did not call me.

That shouldnt matter. Unless Cutler was our GM...then I can totally understand the bitchfit.

Riley
02-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Hmm some of these guys don't care about women posting here! LOL!

I like it....
I guess 'cause I am that rare combination of
"Up to Something " and "Good for Nothing."

Riley
02-01-2011, 07:11 PM
That shouldnt matter. Unless Cutler was our GM...then I can totally understand the b****fit.

It SHOULD not have mattered... but look at the devastation it caused?

Cutler liked Bates...
McD was the ONE coach who was gonna come in and fire Bates.
Bowlen hires the ONE guy sure to come in and tic off our pro bowl 3rd year QB.
Cutler demands a trade/McD shops for Cassel...
suddenly our offense is blown apart instead of the defense.

At the time... I was oblivious to all this...
but..
I will never forgive McD for sabotaging my team...
and I still shake my head about how inept Bowlen appears because of it.

Archer81
02-01-2011, 07:13 PM

Cutler liked Bates...

Recent info that has been uncovered states that Cutler demanded a trade right after Mike was fired. Leads to the belief that no matter who would have been brought in, Emo-star 6000 would have wanted out.

And you being new (I think), I will not subject you to the nearly 3 years of civil war that raged on this board.

New beginnings. What's done is done.

Riley
02-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Recent info that has been uncovered states that Cutler demanded a trade right after Mike was fired. Leads to the belief that no matter who would have been brought in, Emo-star 6000 would have wanted out.

And you being new (I think), I will not subject you to the nearly 3 years of civil war that raged on this board.

New beginnings. What's done is done.

I hear ya... only I heard it was right after Josh was hired.. but it is all water under the bridge...

I am all too familiar with the civil war that surrounds the subject...
I am no soldier of either side...
it touched my homeland as well...

Me?

I am a but a refugee and just look forward with a positive attitude toword a new rebuild of my team.

Excited about the future of the broncos in 2011 and beyond...

McDman
02-01-2011, 07:31 PM

Cutler liked Bates...
Cutler demands a trade/McD shops for Cassel...
suddenly our offense is blown apart instead of the defense.

but..
I will never forgive McD for sabotaging my team...
and I still shake my head about how inept Bowlen appears because of it.

Oh, really? Not one other coach would have wanted to bring in their own offensive coordinator?

The new guy must have more ties the the NFL than BroncoWarrior to know something like that.

Also, that offense was middle of the pack in scoring, nothing stellar.

Archer81
02-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh, really? Not one other coach would have wanted to bring in their own offensive coordinator?

The new guy must have more ties the the NFL than BroncoWarrior to know something like that.

Also, that offense was middle of the pack in scoring, nothing stellar.

All we are is dust in the wind. DUUUUUST in the WIND...

Let it go. Cutler is gone, McDaniels is gone. We have Tebow and our wood is plentiful.

Riley
02-01-2011, 07:44 PM
This is why I was vague answering those questions.

I dislike both Cutler AND McDaniels. They are BOTH to blame.
They are BOTH Prima Donnas. They are BOTH Gone.

Water under the bridge at this point.

To answer your question, though...
look at Fox... he came in and kept McCoy on as OC.

It would not have been un-heard of to keep the Offense
- players and coaches - intact for the first transition year....

in hindsight.. that is exactly what should have happened...
rather than blowing up the offense and ignoring the defense.

McDman
02-01-2011, 07:45 PM
This is why I was vague answering those questions.

I dislike both Cutler AND McDaniels. They are BOTH to blame.
They are BOTH Prima Donnas. They are BOTH Gone.

Water under the bridge at this point.

To answer your question, though...
look at Fox... he came in and kept McCoy on as OC.

It would not have been un-heard of to keep the Offense- players and coaches - intact for the first transition year....

They worked together in Carolina, big difference.

Riley
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM
They worked together in Carolina, big difference.

Granted...

look .. I just answered the questions..

I did not want to open a can of worms.

ICON
02-01-2011, 08:19 PM
http://wtpotus.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/a-can-of-worms.jpg

maven
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
If you're a new chick, post a pic or a link to your facebook.

Miss I.
02-02-2011, 01:36 PM
how did I miss this thread full of win?

Two things, I second, Gunn's Hey, Hey! in response to the women as whores remark (really fellas, you can be better than that, tho it's rare in these here parts) and two, OUCH!...if ya try to neuter me, you best be prepared to pull back many bloody stumps (some stumps much smaller than others).
Cheers to ya all tho...
And this picture is for Sir and for Tombstomb cuz I know he loooves it when I Cavilljack threads....
http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/henry-cavill.jpg