PDA

View Full Version : Cutler most interesting man in the world pt 2 (knee gate version)

KevinJames
01-23-2011, 06:56 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7630/roflcutler.jpg

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 07:02 PM
That is great stuff! I lol'd.

baja
01-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Lol....

Orange&BlueMohawk
01-23-2011, 07:03 PM
What a wimp. Sure am glad we didn't keep a choke artist baby like him.

HILife
01-23-2011, 07:04 PM
I'll keep whining my friends.

RhymesayersDU
01-23-2011, 07:05 PM
You know...

Is there any chance he was, you know, legitimately hurt?

I don't know either way obviously, but I remember that Detroit game he played and messed up his leg, and he played the very next game when he was supposed to be out for a bit.

FWIW.

Ray Finkle
01-23-2011, 07:06 PM
You know...

I don't know either way obviously, but I remember that Detroit game he played and messed up his leg, and he played the very next game when he was supposed to be out for a bit.

FWIW.

depends on what he tore....ACL? he's out. Other ligament tears, you can play depending on the damage to the rest of the knee.

tsiguy96
01-23-2011, 07:07 PM
if you can STAND on the sidelines the entire game, i believe you can go out and play QB. does it limit mobility? yes, but doesnt change that you need to be out there.

BroncoMan4ever
01-23-2011, 07:11 PM
also when you consider the fact that his mechanics suck and he throws off his back foot more often than not, not being capable of stepping into throws shouldn't have been that big of a deal for him. he should have been capable of continuing the game, or at least act like the injury actually bothers you don't stand there like a dick who doesn't care that the rest of the team is out busting their asses.

Gort
01-23-2011, 07:15 PM
You know...

FWIW.

it doesn't matter. LT couldn't live down that TV shot of him riding the pine a couple of years ago and it led to the Sandy Eggo fans not really caring whether the team kept him or not.

today's fiasco is just speeding up the inevitable... Cutler will end up as QB for the Raiders. he and Crazy Al are perfect for each other. Jeff George ended up in Oakland too.

KevinJames
01-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Its more than just him being hurt, he didn't look upset or frustrated or interested even playing.

reports are a torn MCL......you can play through that

BroncoDoug
01-23-2011, 07:21 PM
This is epic!

RhymesayersDU
01-23-2011, 07:22 PM
it doesn't matter. LT couldn't live down that TV shot of him riding the pine a couple of years ago and it led to the Sandy Eggo fans not really caring whether the team kept him or not.

today's fiasco is just speeding up the inevitable... Cutler will end up as QB for the Raiders. he and Crazy Al are perfect for each other. Jeff George ended up in Oakland too.

Well what's interesting is that Lindsay Jones from the Post made the point that everybody on websites, Twitter, etc, were absolutely killing Jay Cutler for not going back in. She made the point that because Cutler has been such a bad media guy, nobody publicly is going to bat for him, having his back, etc.

TonyR
01-23-2011, 07:24 PM
* Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew wrote, “All I’m saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee… I played the whole season on one.”

* Former NFL lineman and current ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth wrote, “As a guy how had 20 knee surgeries you’d have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!”

* Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett wrote, “If I’m on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!”

* Jaguars linebacker Kirk Morrison wrote, “Jay Cutler better go put some Tussin on that knee and get back out there.”

* Deion Sanders wrote, “Im telling u in the playoffs u must drag me off the field. All the medicine in pro lockerooms this dude comes out! I apologize bear fans! . . . Folks i never question a players injury but i do question a players heart.

Even one of Cutler’s fellow quarterbacks, Oakland’s Bruce Gradkowski, got in on the action, writing that he once played with two torn MCLs and adding, “Is cutler still ur starter next year? Did the players give up on him?”

Oh, and in Chicago, they’re already burning Cutler jerseys.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/23/criticism-of-cutler-mounts/

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Its more than just him being hurt, he didn't look upset or frustrated or interested even playing.

Yup. There are very few QBs in the NFL who would put up less of a fight to get back on the field than baby Jay did.

I guarantee that if he threw a TD on the first play of the second half he would have stayed in. He failed to move the team, yet again, and gave up.

BroncoDoug
01-23-2011, 07:25 PM

I agree with this, he was just like meh whatever.... I'll watch my team play their hearts out why I chill on this warm bench... He didn't even look like he wanted treatment or anything...

Archedamian
01-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Well what's interesting is that Lindsay Jones from the Post made the point that everybody on websites, Twitter, etc, were absolutely killing Jay Cutler for not going back in. She made the point that because Cutler has been such a bad media guy, nobody publicly is going to bat for him, having his back, etc.

Well, it seems when you sh!t in your own nest, you must lie in it.

OABB
01-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Quitler will go down in history as a p***Y. Awesome. What a nice cap to a ****ty couple of years.

Requiem
01-23-2011, 07:27 PM
I tore my MCL several years ago, it hurt like a bitch, but it didn't even require surgery to repair because it is strong enough to heal on it's own and I was able to trek around (and even play sports) with it hurting. Cutler = Bitch.

Gort
01-23-2011, 07:27 PM

once the perception sets in, facts don't matter.

right now, he's reaping what he's sowed over his 5 years in the league.

he's being perceived as a mopey, emo QB who's not mentally tough and is distant/aloof/disinterested from/in his teammates.

baja
01-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Yup. There are very few QBs in the NFL who would put up less of a fight to get back on the field than baby Jay did.

I guarantee that if he threw a TD on the first play of the second half he would have stayed in. He failed to move the team, yet again, and gave up.

Also it looked like he had a renewed interest in returning to the game when Henie scored. did you notice that. He was on his feet and had his helmet in hand

Archedamian
01-23-2011, 07:29 PM

he's being perceived as a mopey, emo QB who's not mentally tough and is distant/aloof/disinterested from/in his teammates.

This is so true.

RhymesayersDU
01-23-2011, 07:29 PM

And I certainly wouldn't argue with that. Publicly he doesn't have a great image at all.

Like I said originally, I'm personally willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I saw him mess up his leg when playing for us and playing the next game. But nationally I agree, you act like a punk people are going to perceive you as one.

OABB
01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Also when you suck people won't support you either.

Ray Finkle
01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
And I certainly wouldn't argue with that. Publicly he doesn't have a great image at all.

Like I said originally, I'm personally willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I saw him mess up his leg when playing for us and playing the next game. But nationally I agree, you act like a punk people are going to perceive you as one.

true but that Lions game came when he was a newbie QB and not the Frown Canon....

BroncoDoug
01-23-2011, 07:33 PM

This is a great point also. Even if he tore every ligament in both knees from his hip down, he isn't going to get the benefit of the doubt from anyone especially the media. He treats them like crap, they aren't going to do him any favors.

Austin Bronco Fan
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Okay. First to Urlacher: The perfect example of what a team player should say in a press conference.

Now for Cutler: I'm not going to jump to quick conclusions. If he feels he was too injured to play, then so be it. However, it doesn't help his case when he's seen walking the sideline, riding the stationary bike, and jumping up and down celebrating a touchdown. You don't see any shots of him on crutches, sitting with his knee taped and iced up, or him lying on the field in agony. Take that all in, and I can see how so many people and NFL players would think he's a wimp, or somehow copping out on the Bears. Personally, I don't think the evidence looks good for Cutler either. On the surface it really looks like he just quit the game.

For Chicago's sake, I really hope it was an injury bad enough to prevent Cutler from playing. Anything less, and Jay's going to be roasted for a VERY LONG time.

Garcia Bronco
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM
oh my. The Franchise

Broncobiv
01-23-2011, 07:35 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I figure it bears reposting:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/Broncobiv/CutlerMcFarlane.jpg

OABB
01-23-2011, 07:36 PM
What does mcl stand for? Medial collateral labia?

BroncoMan4ever
01-23-2011, 07:38 PM

Micro Cocked Loser is my theory

OABB
01-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Mopey cocky loser?

Gort
01-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Okay. First to Urlacher: The perfect example of what a team player should say in a press conference.

Now for Cutler: I'm not going to jump to quick conclusions. If he feels he was too injured to play, then so be it. However, it doesn't help his case when he's seen walking the sideline, riding the stationary bike, and jumping up and down celebrating a touchdown. You don't see any shots of him on crutches, sitting with his knee taped and iced up, or him lying on the field in agony. Take that all in, and I can see how so many people and NFL players would think he's a wimp, or somehow copping out on the Bears. Personally, I don't think the evidence looks good for Cutler either. On the surface it really looks like he just quit the game.

For Chicago's sake, I really hope it was an injury bad enough to prevent Cutler from playing. Anything less, and Jay's going to be roasted for a VERY LONG time.

you're right about all of it. inside, i bet Urlacher is just as pissed at Cutler as anyone. he's just too much of a pro to say anything publicly. of course, Cutler was sucking royally, so the Bears are probably happy to have had Hanie come in and at least make a game of it again.

one other thing... i bet long after the superbowl, we are going to find out that Rodgers got a concussion on the Peppers hit and REFUSED to come out. what's more, i bet the Packers keep this hush-hush until after the SB so that Rodgers isn't forced to sit out the SB according to league rules. when people find out that Cutler chose to sit on the bench when he could still play AND Rodgers stayed in with a concussion, it's going to be even worse for the mopey young lad from Santa Claus, IN.

Gort
01-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Micro Cocked Loser is my theory

i am sure you typed something, but i'm so distracted by your avatar i'm unable to read your posts.

:thumbsup:

baja
In short Cutler is fucccked.

KevinJames
I posted this in another thread, but I figure it bears reposting:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/Broncobiv/CutlerMcFarlane.jpg

ROFLFLORLORL!

someone asked me to do this one http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1838/quitcutler.jpg

ColoradoDarin
01-23-2011, 07:44 PM
ROFLFLORLORL!

someone asked me to do this one http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1838/quitcutler.jpg

rep... and stolen

KevinJames
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM
rep... and stolen

Fine by me sir use it with pride :thumbsup:

cutthemdown
01-23-2011, 08:00 PM
This is going to be good.

StugotsIII
01-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Jay Cutlet is a giant ******.

That One Guy
01-23-2011, 08:07 PM

I was at that Detroit game (as I mention quite often in anger) and after he went down and Ramsey came in, it turned into one of the worst game I'd ever seen. I've never seen a QB as inaccurate as Ramsey (until Simms came along) and I hoped beyond hope that Cutler would come back in the 2nd half. He came out walking with no pads alongside someone at the start of the 2nd half and he was walking like it was just another day at the job.

Now I know I'm not a pro and not doing anything remotely as demanding as what he's doing but I've had basketball injuries that make it almost unbearable to even walk. He was walking along seemingly without a concern in the world. When I saw that, my first thought was that the game was just out of reach already so they didn't feel like risking it. There was no surprise though when he wasn't out as long as they said his injury was supposed to take.

oubronco
01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
if you can STAND on the sidelines the entire game, i believe you can go out and play QB. does it limit mobility? yes, but doesnt change that you need to be out there.

Well it kinda would i mean pushing off to throw the ball and all

tsiguy96
01-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Well it kinda would i mean pushing off to throw the ball and all

i know, and i get that. but at end of the day, if you can stand there, you can stomach some pain to throw the ball. does it make it f-ing hard to be an effective QB? absolutely...but its been proven multiple times that some people can play through it, hell some play through stuff like that all season. i dislike favres play and his antics, but the guy played qb for almost 300 straight games...he played through some serious **** to do that. its hard to convince anyone that cutler couldnt come out in a home NFC championship game when past history says others have endured worse.

HAT
01-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Jhiz is going to be comedy gold tomorrow. I'd start a poll to guess his most likely responses but It'd just get sent to the Butt.

OABB
01-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Jhiz is always comedy gold, but I'm dying for this. Where is thereverend? Colonelbeefcurtains?

Has anyone seen these guys?

Broncobuff?

Hello?

Bronco Vixen
01-23-2011, 08:19 PM

crying!!!!

Broncos4Life
01-23-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm gonna set that pussys toughness to zero on madden 11!

baja
01-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Jhiz is always comedy gold, but I'm dying for this. Where is thereverend? Colonelbeefcurtains?

Broncobuff?

Hello?

the reverend has already thrown cutler under the bus in one of these threads can't remember which one.

OABB
01-23-2011, 08:25 PM
the reverend has already thrown cutler under the bus in one of these threads can't remember which one.

Searching...

TDmvp
01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna set that p***Ys toughness to zero on madden 11!

and turn down his swagger LOL

HAT
01-23-2011, 08:34 PM

Broncobuff?

Hello?

In all fairness...rev seems to value toughness in football players so I doubt he'll come to JC's defense here. And 'beef can at least argue his takes intelligently sometimes.

I fully expect jhiz to come in with NFCCG vs. #2 overall pick or whatever and that's fine I guess. At least he can finally FAP to Cutler's .500 record in the playoffs as opposed to never having been.

Steve Sewell
01-23-2011, 08:36 PM
The two bloody spots on his elbow are a nice touch...ROFL!

HAT
01-23-2011, 08:38 PM

I fully expect that screen cap to be a de-motivational poster by morning and the captions will be epic.

OABB
01-23-2011, 08:38 PM
I like therev. I hope he is half as smart as he thinks he is and sees what is obvious.

Beefcurtains is a twat, but he doesn't annoy me like jhiz.

I look sooooo forward to jhiz's spin job. It is going to be epic.

And fo the record.... Socal was all man today to hang in the gameday thread. I wouldn't have been able to do that.

Come on jhiz.... We are all waiting. Give us some gold.

FantomForce
01-23-2011, 08:41 PM
my question is even with limited mobility, when you have a stronger arm than Elway can't you throw the ball anywhere and everywhere?

KevinJames
01-23-2011, 09:03 PM
my question is even with limited mobility, when you have a stronger arm than Elway can't you throw the ball anywhere and everywhere?

http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/images/ether.jpg

~Crash~
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
**** hole

Gort
01-23-2011, 09:06 PM
tomorrow is going to be epic. :approve:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cutler-s-NFL-contemporaries-go-after-him-on-Twit?urn=nfl-311321

Raiders + Crazy Al + Frown Cannon = Destiny

That One Guy
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM

I swear at one point in the broadcast today, they were trying to use the bloody elbow as justification for him being injured. They were focusing on it and talking about it as if to say "we should be talking about his injury but this is the best we can come up with right now"

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-23-2011, 09:44 PM
I swear at one point in the broadcast today, they were trying to use the bloody elbow as justification for him being injured. They were focusing on it and talking about it as if to say "we should be talking about his injury but this is the best we can come up with right now"

The way they were talking I fully expected them to come with an update like "doctors are currently trying to reattach his arm."

Oh Jay. Thanks for the fun afternoon. I really enjoyed mocking you and your "injury."

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
horvil tiki cutler stuff
http://horviltiki.com/broncos-news/jay-huckdort-cutler-has-no-shame/

Odysseus
01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7630/roflcutler.jpg

Too funny!

Swedish Extrovert
01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
...yet he's probably boning Kristin Cavallari as we speak.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg192/Sharapovas/kristin_cavallari_rolling_big.jpg

Gort
01-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Trent Dilfer calls out Cutler.

You can play this position (QB) hurt, Some of us have.

:yayaya:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/jay-cutler-under-attack-for-leaving-bears-loss-with-knee-injury/1

strafen
01-23-2011, 10:30 PM
my question is even with limited mobility, when you have a stronger arm than Elway can't you throw the ball anywhere and everywhere?Elway could throw a greasy pork chop past a pack of hungry wolves! :strong:

TDmvp
01-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Pork Chop, Pork Chop, Greasy Greasy!

TDmvp
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
...yet he's probably boning Kristin Cavallari as we speak.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg192/Sharapovas/kristin_cavallari_rolling_big.jpg

Yea , she totally looks sweet in that pic btw...

Odysseus
01-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Poor Jay!

TonyR
01-24-2011, 06:12 AM

Broncobuff?

Hello?

TJ was defending Quitler all week. Haven't heard a peep out of him.

The MVPlaya
01-24-2011, 06:15 AM
TJ was defending Quitler all week. Haven't heard a peep out of him.

Yeah, I had to shove that Jay Cutler **** up his asshole, now he looking like a real idiot not responding.

txtebow
01-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Martz was looking for an excuse to bench him. I am serious.

oubronco
01-24-2011, 06:31 AM

Except for his coach and teammates they've been showing some on NFLN

Beantown Bronco
01-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Say what you will about Kyle Orton, but even he managed to play the first half of 2009 with a freaking broken bone sticking out of one of his fingers on his throwing hand.

Missouribronc
01-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Say what you will about Kyle Orton, but even he managed to play the first half of 2009 with a freaking broken bone sticking out of one of his fingers on his throwing hand.

And a bum ankle in the second half. The minute he saw Chris Simms piss it down his leg, he was back on the field playing hurt.