PDA

View Full Version : How much money do we have set aside for DC?

FantomForce
01-23-2011, 04:52 PM
I can only imagine that LeBeau will go back to Pitt. or retire, but man that would be awesome if he came here! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6051213

That One Guy
01-23-2011, 04:53 PM
I can only imagine that LeBeau will go back to Pitt. or retire, but man that would be awesome if he came here! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6051213

It's either Pitt, AZ, or retire... we'd all like to dream with ya though.

_Oro_
01-23-2011, 05:12 PM
If he's for sale, you do anything you can to bring him in... But he's not for sale so yeah.

orange crusher
01-23-2011, 05:16 PM
It's either Pitt, AZ, or retire... we'd all like to dream with ya though.

I agree. If he was on the open market, I'd break the bank to bring him in but I just don't see that happening so I'm not going to get worked up about it.

spdirty
01-23-2011, 05:17 PM
I'd set aside 8 mil a year for him.

bronco0608
01-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Make him part owner.

oubronco
01-23-2011, 05:19 PM
He's a lifetime Steeler he's not going anywhere

DarkHorse30
01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
It's not so much the coach as it is the talent at every position on the D-side. Polamau is a game changer, and so is Harrison and the LB squad. Of course it makes it great to have a guy like Lebeau for year after year after year to draft the guys he needs and build the best defense in the league.

If Lebeau was our DC last year, he'd be looking for another job.

orange crusher
01-23-2011, 05:27 PM
It's not so much the coach as it is the talent at every position on the D-side. Polamau is a game changer, and so is Harrison and the LB squad. Of course it makes it great to have a guy like Lebeau for year after year after year to draft the guys he needs and build the best defense in the league.

If Lebeau was our DC last year, he'd be looking for another job.

Green Bay's defense was a mess before Capers arrived. Added a couple key pieces in the draft and turned it around pretty quickly.

That One Guy
01-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Green Bay's defense was a mess before Capers arrived. Added a couple key pieces in the draft and turned it around pretty quickly.

That DL was nothing to overlook before he got there. Those DBs they have now have been learning from some of the best in the game for some years now. They might've had a down year or two but the pieces have been there for some time. Then add a Raji and a Matthews... not to mention they have other first rounders like Hawk and... hmm... whoever that broken DT is they took a few years ago, Harrell or something like that.