PDA

View Full Version : NFC Championship Game; Green Bay vs. Chicago

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I have got to give you mad props for standing in there and taking the Jay ripping. The Pack have always been my #2, so I cannot root for the Bears EVER. I hate the Vikings with a passion as well. It is only a 14 point game. I'm not sure who gets the ball first in the second half, but this can be overcome. I expect some half-time adjustments to be made and hopefully the Bears can come out more competitive.

I predicted the Pack would roll 34-14 to my Bears buddy earlier today. I will stick with that tho.

Pack are definitely rolling so far. They've been the hottest team in the playoffs. Like I said before, I will root for the NFC Champion whoever it is...I'm still holding out hope it can be Chicago, but I would never root for Pittsburgh or the self inflated ego's of the Jets against either of these teams.

OABB
01-23-2011, 02:36 PM
As if the constant Cutler debating isn't bad enough, now people want to be total pricks to each other when their position gets justified by a single pass, quarter, or game.

Well, I say "now" as it's something recent...

I agree that it's lame. I am guilty of it as well. But it's the internet and people are douchey when they can be anonomous. But it's also part of the fun. The web is like an unfiltered version of our inner animal and I for one enjoy it sometimes.

Orangemane....serious business.

yerner
01-23-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm sorry but Jay Cutler is suppose to be a "championship QB" so when he's not performing up to par, people are going to say something.

And this isn't just a game, this the game before the super bowl.

No need to apologize. Everyone knows you a douchebag.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 02:38 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k_GxXRbSFDg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I'm looking forward to my Mark Buehrle shirt.......I'm waiting for it. :)

BTW....if your middle name wasn't MF, I would be giving you **** right now for posting anything with Mindy Cohn in it.

Gort
01-23-2011, 02:39 PM
jay you're the man so very glad you're bear

BTW Jay those fans don't sound like a "9" right now.

wouldn't it be great to hear the Chicago fans at the stadium start booing Cutler before this game is over. a couple more sacks, a couple more fumbles, a couple more INTs, and a couple more TDs by GB and it could happen.

good times.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry but Jay Cutler is suppose to be a "championship QB" so when he's not performing up to par, people are going to say something.
And this isn't just a game, this the game before the super bowl.

No one is preventing you from saying anything. So far, its 14-0 so you guys have the right to say whatever you want. Whether they come back or not, I'm still proud of Jay for making it to the NFCCG.

Gort
01-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Sideline shot of Jay midway thru the 2nd quarter - at the end of the bench, not engaged in the game.

saw that too. immediately thought to myself... he's no Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I agree that it's lame. I am guilty of it as well. But it's the internet and peoe are douchey when they can be anonomous. But it's also part of the fun. The web is like an unfiltered version of our inner animal and I for one enjoy it sometimes.

I agree with this. Actually, the No. 1 reason I like coming here is to amuse myself. 1A is talking Broncos. I love this place, it provides a ton of entertainment.

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 02:42 PM
oh my god is is the giants game all over again.......he is going to find a way to not finish this game.....HA

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Shocking:Emo leaves locker room with excuse in hand.

Cito Pelon
01-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Hell, is Jay gonna pack it in? He's up to his old tricks, chucking it up off his back foot to wherever or whomever, sitting at the end of the bench head down.

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 02:44 PM
His will is broken. Look at him as he walks off the field. This game is pretty much over.

OABB
01-23-2011, 02:46 PM
He's looking for an out.... Like a broken fighter.

Ratboy
Will? Is that a medical term for knee?

Archer81
wouldn't it be great to hear the Chicago fans at the stadium start booing Cutler before this game is over. a couple more sacks, a couple more fumbles, a couple more INTs, and a couple more TDs by GB and it could happen.

good times.

Chicago fans have been booing since the end of the first quarter. They were even booing the halftime entertainment.

Definite 9's.

:Broncos:

baja
"Look Lovie my knee is all red and shiit', says Jay after smacking his knee several times with his helmet in the shiiter.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 02:47 PM
His will isn't broken....you guys are drama queens sometimes. He's hurt but he's gutting it out....true leadership IMO. Is he probably depressed...sure...things arent going well, but he's a fighter.

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 02:47 PM
it is crazy because you can't overstate the high number of great breaks the bears had to get into this position number 2 seed home games and all.........I wonder how many times in the future this will happen for them

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 02:48 PM
That's what a real franchise quarterback looks like...

Cito Pelon
01-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I agree with this. Actually, the No. 1 reason I like coming here is to amuse myself. 1A is talking Broncos. I love this place, it provides a ton of entertainment.

Barrel of monkeys, it is.

baja
01-23-2011, 02:50 PM
body language for cutler not good says the TV - LOL

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 02:51 PM
His will isn't broken....you guys are drama queens sometimes. He's hurt but he's gutting it out....true leadership IMO. Is he probably depressed...sure...things arent going well, but he's a fighter.

Oh he's clearly depressed. Not so sure about him being "a fighter" though. Unless you mean the kind that throws in the towel.

OABB
01-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Cutler will bitch out. Book it. He has an illness and the only prescription is more tebow.

Archer81
Kind of surprised that Greenbay is running it the way they are.

Gort
Oh he's clearly depressed. Not so sure about him being "a fighter" though. Unless you mean the kind that throws in the towel.

fighter... quitter... close enough.

but what do i know? i'm only a "6".

Agamemnon

Same as it ever was...

SoCalBronco

He doesnt throw in the towel...if he doesnt play, then he's obviously suffered a rather serious knee injury. Props to him for trying to gut it out as much as he can. Sometimes, you are setting yourself up for more serious damage if you keep going out there. If he can't move out there, he can't move.

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 02:53 PM

I laughed out loud at that too. He was saying it to say that his knee hurts, but we all know that isn't the case.

Hogan11
01-23-2011, 02:54 PM
He threw it right to the big goon

That One Guy
What a dumb throw. Un-Rodgers-like.

Ratboy
Nice job bears.

spdirty
Redzone pick by the California choker!!!!

Gort
it's pretty clear that one dork in the announcer booth is rooting for the Bears though. not Aikman. the other one. i forget his name because he's not worth remembering.

Agamemnon
That was very Cutler-like there Aaron...

Hogan11
Cutler has been pulled, Collins coming in....fork the Bears, they're officially done.

DivineBronco
great play by urlacher and a very very nice play by rodgers on the tackle that would have been 7
AND now I am going to root for the bears how awesome would it be if collins took them to a win while cutler sits on the bench

baja
Cutler OUT

Ratboy
01-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Cutler out.

That sucks.

OABB
Rogers pulls a Cutler!

I wonder if cutlers knee will improve if Collins scores?

Dedhed
if he doesnt play, then he's obviously suffered a rather serious knee injury.

lol

Gort
01-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Rogers pulls a Cutler!

I wonder if cutlers knee will improve if Collins scores?

now Cutler can get caught up on his text messaging.

Cito Pelon
Cutler finally stands up once he's not in the game?

Hercules Rockefeller
That's why you give up 2 1sts for a QB, so you can bench him in the playoffs.

Agamemnon
He doesnt throw in the towel...if he doesnt play, then he's obviously suffered a rather serious knee injury. Props to him for trying to gut it out as much as he can. Sometimes, you are setting yourself up for more serious damage if you keep going out there. If he can't move out there, he can't move.

Tebow finished a game on a broken leg once. I'm unimpressed.

orangeatheist
"The Fighter" is sitting on the bench during the biggest game of his career.

Dedhed
Now that momentum is back on the Bear's side he's up talking to the trainer.

Ratboy
You would think they would put him into the shotgun and try to work with it. too Risky I guess.

Karenin

lol, yea Rodgers is the choker in this game. Clown.

theAPAOps5
01-23-2011, 02:57 PM

Ah man frown face is throwing in the towel. If you can stand on your knee you can play! But it looks like they aren't missing a beat with new QB. Still full of suck..... :twokisses :angel:

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 02:58 PM

Let's be serious here, Rivers played with a torn ACL...

If the game was tied, Cutler would be in there.

But's he's a pussy.

Requiem

Do you share anal beads with Cutler or something?

Archer81

I noticed that too. If the Bears win this game, Jay owes the Bear's defense dinner at the world's most expensive restaurant.

orangemonkey
For the life of me I can't root against the Packers during game day since my Dad grew up in the best part of Wisconsin and we visit the same rivers edge every year to fish Musky, but that was a great play by Urlacher. I really feel bad for Cutler right now. He's done a ****ing great job this year given his circumstances.

baja

Bet Tebow wouldn't come out

DivineBronco
I love that this is going to be what Cutler hears about all offseason...........reaping and sowing and all that

Archer81
Do you share anal beads with Cutler or something?

Double ended dildo.

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Why does Cutler need a knee? He's never stepped into a throw in his life.

SoCalBronco
Ah man frown face is throwing in the towel. If you can stand on your knee you can play! But it looks like they aren't missing a beat with new QB. Still full of suck..... :twokisses :angel:

It takes alot more than standing man....you know that. He's got to be able to move.

It's unfortunate that the Bears look like they won't advance, I really was hoping for it, but the Packers are playing better today so they deserve it.

Hogan11
Lovie throws a challenge flag.....he should just throw in the towel

Requiem
I really feel bad for Cutler right now. He's done a ****ing great job this year given his circumstances.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Rodgers circumstances are much worse and he is doing better.

MVP.

razorwire77
Let's be serious here, Rivers played with a torn ACL...

If the game was tied, Cutler would be in there.

But's he's a p***Y.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

I guarantee you that Aaron Rodgers is just as banged up as widdle Jay is right now. The difference is one is an elite QB with massive stones, and the other is Jay Cutler.

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 03:00 PM
"The Fighter" is sitting on the bench during the biggest game of his career.

Fighters evidently can't fight through injuries...

Seriously, he's standing on the sideline on his supposedly bad knee. If you are going to leave the NFCCG you need to be carted off the field. Otherwise you look like a punk.

Classic Cutler, spineless as ever...

DivineBronco
but but but but Cutler will get it all figured out he only needs 4 or 5 more years to prove himself

Cito Pelon

Please, he's not even limping. Jumped up off the bench pretty fast once he didn't have to play. No ice packs, no attention from trainers. It's the NFCCG, you play, period.

theAPAOps5
It takes alot more than standing man....you know that. He's got to be able to move.

It's unfortunate that the Bears look like they won't advance, I really was hoping for it, but the Packers are playing better today so they deserve it.

I know I am busting your balls thus the emoticons! But Cutler is a loser and I somehow think he can play.

The MVPlaya

Rivers played with a torn ACL.

MplsBronco

Jeezus, your takes on this are stupid. Biggest game of his life. He has a slight limp. The guys is a LOSER! Honestly, from what we know, do you think Tebow or even Orton for that matter would take themselves out of this game? It's pathetic and further proof we are better off without the guy. Loving my avatar today.

theAPAOps5
01-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Lovie throws a challenge flag.....he should just throw in the towel

I know right, his "QB" sure has!

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:02 PM

So? Is that a smart thing to do?

Requiem
How is everyone's day going?

I'm cooking up mushrooms, peppers, onions and broccoli with some seasoned chicken in my skillet right now, just cracked open a beer and am watching Jay Cutler cry on the sidelines.

This could be one of the better Sunday's of my life -- and yes I skipped church.

Shoemaker

I have to wonder if you'd be making these same excuses for Orton if he took himself out of a game in this manner.

phibacka31
Just not surprised that Jay is taking himself out...
Such a sad display too because they have NO shot with Collins

Agamemnon
Bet Tebow wouldn't come out

You'd have to rip his leg off to get him to leave a game this big. God I'm glad we have him instead of Cutler now...

OABB
01-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Cutler would have told the Nazis where Anne frank was hiding.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I have to wonder if you'd be making these same excuses for Orton if he took himself out of a game in this manner.

I don't hate Orton...I don't like him a ton, but I don't hate him. He did as best as he could with his limited ability. That's all you can ask. That's a weird comment on your part.

Karenin
01-23-2011, 03:04 PM
but but but but Cutler will get it all figured out he only needs 4 or 5 more years to prove himself

Just you wait, as soon as he has a pro-bowl caliber OL, RB, WRs, FB and defense, he's going to prove the haters wrong. Oh yea and coach and special teams.

SoCalBronco

Ok....that was funny. I'm sure you are going to have alot of fun today. :)

Hogan11

and he's nothing but a milk drinking chorus girl...doesn't say too much for Cutler, does it?

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Please, he's not even limping. Jumped up off the bench pretty fast once he didn't have to play. No ice packs, no attention from trainers. It's the NFCCG, you play, period.

Good point. Where are the icepacks and the trainers working on his ouchy...

DivineBronco

HA....now that is funny
plus 1

The MVPlaya
So? Is that a smart thing to do?

Yeah, it's smart if you'd like to try and win the game and have any credibility.

This is the game Jay cutler signed up for... no one forced him to do this. This is a game where you are JUDGED by your mental and physical toughness. So shut the **** up with your dumb excuses of how much you love Jay Cutler's dingle berries.

Rivers is still an elite QB, his career has a projection to go on to whenever he wants...

Face it, Cutler pussied the **** out.

You think Tim Tebow would have done the same?

Requiem
01-23-2011, 03:07 PM

Yeah. In the cupboards next to his diabetes supplies.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah, it's smart if you'd like to try and win the game and have any credibility.

This is the game Jay cutler signed up for... no one forced him to do this. This is a game where you are JUDGED by your mental and physical toughness. So shut the **** up with your dumb excuses of how much you love Jay Cutler's dingle berries.

Rivers is still an elite QB, his career has a projection to go on to whenever he wants...

He didn't pussy out...he's injured. What part of that escapes you? I like how some people said "this is just like the Giants game"...yeah, he suffered 9 sacks and a concussion in that game. Is he supposed to keep playing after suffering a neurological injury? They made the best hockey player in the world do that and now he's going to be out for months. Yes..that's brilliant.

spdirty
01-23-2011, 03:08 PM
My God Cutler is a punk.

yerner

Which of your parents hit you in the head with a hammer?

Shoemaker
I don't hate Orton...I don't like him a ton, but I don't hate him. He did as best as he could with his limited ability. That's all you can ask. That's a weird comment on your part.

I thought you were one of those who had been dogging Orton all year. If you weren't I definitely apologize for remembering incorrectly and accusing you of it.

It just seemed like you're going out of your way to paint Cutler as a fighter and leader after he takes himself out of the biggest game in his career, and I thought you were one of those who wouldn't do the same for our former QB. Again, if I'm remembering wrong and you weren't one of those who dogged Orton, I'm sorry.

Cito Pelon
01-23-2011, 03:10 PM
GB still hasn't put the dagger in the heart.

Ratboy
OM never ceases to amaze.

Agamemnon
He didn't p***Y out...he's injured. What part of that escapes you? I like how some people said "this is just like the Giants game"...yeah, he suffered 9 sacks and a concussion in that game. Is he supposed to keep playing after suffering a neurological injury? They made the best hockey player in the world do that and now he's going to be out for months. Yes..that's brilliant.

It's not odd to you that an injury serious enough to take him out of a game this important hasn't lead to his leg getting wrapped or him going back to the locker room? Really?

spdirty
No will, no fight, no balls. Just a whole lot of punk in Jay Cutler. And i was rooting for him before he pulled this ****. Biggest game in your life and you pull a bitch move like that. I guaruntee youd have to cut his leg off to pull Tebow out of a game like this.

phibacka31
Unless he has a torn ACL I just don't get why he wouldn't at least be trying to get back in. He looks completely comfortable sitting on the sidelines and hoping for a miracle...

Rigs11
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/dras0605/emo_jay_cutler.jpg

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/23/jay-cutler-exits-during-third-quarter/

Requiem
Which of your parents hit you in the head with a hammer?

Charles Manson did.

Hogan11
GB still hasn't put the dagger in the heart.

It'll come eventually...just wait till Todd Collins gets back into the game Ha!

SoCalBronco
I thought you were one of those who had been dogging Orton all year. If you weren't I definitely apologize for remembering incorrectly and accusing you of it.

It just seemed like you're going out of your way to paint Cutler as a fighter and leader after he takes himself out of the biggest game in his career, and I thought you were one of those who wouldn't do the same for our former QB. Again, if I'm remembering wrong and you weren't one of those who dogged Orton, I'm sorry.

I dont love Orton and I dont hate him. I appreciated the hard work he put in and I appreciate his professionalism. I dont think he's a very good QB, but witih good coaching and hard work, he turned into something decent. I like Tebow more. I'm not "going out of my way" to do anything. I truly believe Jay is a fighter and a leader, but he suffered a serious injury it appears. Why do we have this Macho thing in our culture where a guy is supposed to go out there and risk even more serious injury through re-aggravation. If he can't play,he can't play. They forced Crosby to go out there again and now he can't go a day without symptoms. That's just a dumb expectation on people's part.

cabronco
Well now Jay has his built in excuse, I injured the knee in warm ups, and was never the same. Thus my high & low errant throws..I toughed it out for my teammates, my fan ( SoCal)..etc.

bronco militia
01-23-2011, 03:12 PM
this is what cutler wanted

OABB
If Todd Collins makes a comeback and the bears win.... I think the mane will become the greatest forum in the history of the interwebz.

The MVPlaya
He didn't p***Y out...he's injured. What part of that escapes you? I like how some people said "this is just like the Giants game"...yeah, he suffered 9 sacks and a concussion in that game. Is he supposed to keep playing after suffering a neurological injury? They made the best hockey player in the world do that and now he's going to be out for months. Yes..that's brilliant.

How did he NOT pussy out? EVERYONE is injured at this point of the season. Do you think Tim Tebow would do this? Rivers PLAYED with a torn ACL, that's what football is about playing through injures.

You're being an idiot right now. This is the BIGGEST game of his career, and he's out not even trying to get back in the game.

Did you see Stafford when he forced his way back in? That's the type of energy a leader is supposed to have.

Cutler is talking to NO ONE on the sidelines, not bringing up the energy or hopes of ANYBODY.

Today and forever, Jay Cutler is NOT leader, and he is not a franchise QB.

If this happened to any other QB you'd call their number, but Cutler gets a pass for his knee injury.

Chicago PR better do a good job of coming up with some serious injury, anything less than a torn knee would be embarrassing.

Hogan11
No will, no fight, no balls. Just a whole lot of punk in Jay Cutler. And i was rooting for him before he pulled this ****. Biggest game in your life and you pull a b**** move like that. I guaruntee youd have to cut his leg off to pull Tebow out of a game like this.

It appears McDaniels was right about him afterall Uhh

orangeatheist
01-23-2011, 03:13 PM
You don't need a knee to just stand there and hand it off.

Tebow would have laid hands on his own knee and healed it.

Rigs11
01-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Hell even Griese had more balls than jay. Remember when he had that separated shoulder in the raiders game? He took a shot at the half came back out and won.

TonyR
01-23-2011, 03:14 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/23/jay-cutler-exits-during-third-quarter/

Fair or not, the image of Cutler taking himself out of this game could be one he struggles to live down for a long time.

Awesome.

Dudeskey
01-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Hell even Griese had more balls than jay. Remember when he had that separated shoulder in the raiders game? He took a shot at the half came back out and won.

Yep. Sucks he wasn't really the same QB after that though...

orangeatheist
It appears McDaniels was right about him afterall Uhh

Blind squirrel and all that...

rbackfactory80
I have to be honest, I have never seen Cutler look better than today, on the bench.

baja
So Cal you hero had his dad return his play book that should have been your first clue. the dude has no fiber. Bet he could play and I bet if it were Favre he would be out there or the Duke, can you imagine Elway standing on the side line in a Championship game. I can't

SoCalBronco
How did he NOT p***Y out? EVERYONE is injured at this point of the season. Do you think Tim Tebow would do this? Rivers PLAYED with a torn ACL, that's what football is about playing through injures.

You're being an idiot right now. This is the BIGGEST game of his career, and he's out not even trying to get back in the game.

Did you see Stafford when he forced his way back in? That's the type of energy a leader is supposed to have.

Cutler is talking to NO ONE on the sidelines, not bringing up the energy or hopes of ANYBODY.

Today and forever, Jay Cutler is NOT leader, and he is not a franchise QB.

If this happened to any other QB you'd call their number, but Cutler gets a pass for his knee injury.

Chicago PR better do a good job of coming up with some serious injury, anything less than a torn knee would be embarrassing.

Being nicked up in the season is not the same as suffering a specific injury in a game. If we went with your theory, no matter what happened in any game, the guy would have to go back in. This is the same line of though that got Sid injured. It's ok if you can't remember anything, go back out there son I'm sure its nothing serious, even though you're worth hundreds of millions, just go back out there.

Rigs11
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Yep. Sucks he wasn't really the same QB after that though...

That's because his dog kept kicking his ass

Homer Simpson
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
jay cutler looks like he just got grounded from his xbox for at least a month.
Tweetdeck 1/23/11 3:01 pm

l

Los Broncos
01-23-2011, 03:17 PM
What, wait Cutler was benched?

SoCalBronco
So Cal you hero had his dad return his play book that should have been your first clue. the dude has no fiber. Bet he could play and I bet if it were Favre he would be out there or the Duke, can you imagine Elway standing on the side line in a Championship game. I can't

What does his dad returning his playbook have to do with anything? He came back to the facility to try and fix things and also promised to appear for the mandatory mini camp. The Gutless One apparently didn't care. What's he supposed to do, go out of his way to come back to return it. Again, for the eighth time, if he's injured, why would he be playing if he could hurt himself even more? This is the type of thinking that got the best player in the world out for months.

HooptyHoops
Fair or not, the image of Cutler taking himself out of this game could be one he struggles to live down for a long time.

Awesome.

Cracks me up......so glad he is no longer a Denver Bronco!

Requiem
God damn, the "Caption This" threads with pictures of Jay from today's game are gonna be ****in' priceless.

Rigs11
I hope urlacher lets jay have it

Hogan11
01-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Blind squirrel and all that...

that a helluva nut though.....you gotta admit

Agamemnon
01-23-2011, 03:18 PM

Awesome.

This is pretty much the worst thing that Cutler could've done for his image around the league. He really is the second coming of Jeff George.

orangeatheist
01-23-2011, 03:19 PM
that a helluva nut though.....you gotta admit

Definately a hard one to miss!

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Being nicked up in the season is not the same as suffering a specific injury in a game. If we went with your theory, no matter what happened in any game, the guy would have to go back in. This is the same line of though that got Sid injured. It's ok if you can't remember anything, go back out there son I'm sure its nothing serious, even though you're worth hundreds of millions, just go back out there.
This is not about some neurological injury man, he pulled himself out of the game from what people are saying. If this was a concussion, or something brain related I don't think people would be on him as much.

It's a ****in knee injury.

I'm pretty sure the owner of the Bears, the coaches, and the players are disappointed in Cutler, and you're defending him much more than everyone working for the Chicago Bears.

MplsBronco
01-23-2011, 03:20 PM

This could be his only and best chance at getting to a SB. It's not just another game.

Ha, going with the 3rd stringer now. Bet Urlacher wants to murder Cutler now.

Hogan11
Third stringer coming in? Ha!

Rigs11
Hanie representing csu

That One Guy
01-23-2011, 03:21 PM
haha... Hanie now

Shoemaker

I'm not sure the comparison to Crosby's injury is valid. After all, Sid's injury happened during the regular season, with plenty of games still left to play one way or the other (it doesn't make it less stupid that they sent him back out, mind).

This is the NFC Championship Game. The Bears' entire season, and their shot at the Superbowl, all depends on this game. There's nothing to rest Cutler FOR; if they lose this game, that's it. Hell, Cutler may never make it to this point again in his entire career. Its just not worth sitting Jay and "protecting" him against injury during the biggest game of the season (and potentially the last one) unless he is completely physically unable to stand.

SoCalBronco
This is not about some neurological injury man, he pulled himself out of the game from what people are saying. If this was a concussion, or something brain related I don't think people would be on him as much.

It's a ****in knee injury.

I'm pretty sure the owner of the Bears, the coaches, and the players are disappointed in Cutler, and you're defending him much more than everyone working for the Chicago Bears.

So knee injuries can never be serious? Get over your blind hatred, man.

cabronco
Is Cutler the Captain for the Bears ? He must be he has authority to pull himself out.

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:22 PM
What does his dad returning his playbook have to do with anything? He came back to the facility to try and fix things and also promised to appear for the mandatory mini camp. The Gutless One apparently didn't care. What's he supposed to do, go out of his way to come back to return it. Again, for the eighth time, if he's injured, why would he be playing if he could hurt himself even more? This is the type of thinking that got the best player in the world out for months.

THis is also the type of thinking that separates the great ones from the pussies.

This is not a ****in head injury... this is possibly the last game of the season, this game could lead his team into the super bowl... if he's out of a few months after, he'll have that time.

When the hell is the last time you heard a LEADER pull himself out of a game due to injury? No one even knows what the **** happend to Cutler.

Dedhed
Cutler doesn't even know when he hurt his knee. Must be serious.

baja
Jay's injury is sooo painful he doesn't remember when it happened.....

Can you believe it.

The Chicago fans are going to crucify him.

Requiem
Is Tebow at the game? He can heal Jay.

spdirty
Caleb Hanie?? OK, Go Bears! Represent the lil red headed stepchild of college football in Colorado!

orangeatheist
THINK OF THIS: What if Collins/Hanie brings this Bears team back and they end up winning. Who will start for Chicago in the Super Bowl? Will Cutler have earned it? Ooooo what a story!

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:23 PM
This could be his only and best chance at getting to a SB. It's not just another game.

Ha, going with the 3rd stringer now. Bet Urlacher wants to murder Cutler now.

He'll have a bunch of shots at the SB. If he's suffered a serious injury, I dont see what the problem is. What's the issue? I dont care what Urlacher thinks...maybe if he weren't a deadbeat dad, I might care about Urlacher's opinions.

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:23 PM

That's a little hypocritical coming from you isn't it? Calling someone else's take blind?

Your blind love for Emo is pretty crystal clear.

KO5K
01-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Just took a trip to the Bears' forums. Majority of the posts contain the word 'quitter' needless to say, they are not impressed.

Requiem

Hey, don't worry about him. He cheers for guys like Kobe Bryant who rape women.

The MVPlaya

I don't HATE on Cutler, that's what hilarious here. You're telling me not to hate on him, I'm NOT, reread some of my posts in previous Cutler threads earlier in the week. I'm happy for Cutler and his success, I agree with him in how ****ty the Broncos fans are... why would I hate him?

I'm sitting back, observing these football games and calling it like it is.

Knee injuries can be serious, but let's be honest here... do you think it's anything serious?

Rivers played with a Torn ACL, Brady played with a fractured foot... etc.

Jay cutler is suppose to be the leader of that team, he showed today that he is everything BUT that.

Dedhed
Jay's injury is sooo painful he doesn't remember when it happened.....

Can you believe it.

The Chicago fans are going to crucify him.
He probably did it when he was sitting on the bench alone.

Requiem
01-23-2011, 03:25 PM
That's a little hypocritical coming from you isn't it? Calling someone else's take blind?

Your blind love for Emo is pretty crystal clear.

He is a fan of Cutler's and all he is stating is that Jay's injury could be serious to the point where he could not play effectively.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:25 PM

I'm sure he'll be rooting for Big Ben, too.

spdirty
01-23-2011, 03:26 PM
THINK OF THIS: What if Collins/Hanie brings this Bears team back and they end up winning. Who will start for Chicago in the Super Bowl? Will Cutler have earned it? Ooooo what a story!

Cutler cannot come back into the game. Be funny as hell, especially during media day leading up to the Super Bowl.

Hercules Rockefeller
He'll have a bunch of shots at the SB. If he's suffered a serious injury, I dont see what the problem is. What's the issue? I dont care what Urlacher thinks...maybe if he weren't a deadbeat dad, I might care about Urlacher's opinions.

Based on what?

A weak schedule an aging D Is what got them here. Add in they got to play a sub-.500 team at home in the playoffs. They couldn't have been given an easier road to the SB and Jay **** himself today.

baja
Now Cutler is saying he's not sure which knee caused him to leave the game. Says they both hurt and that's why he can't limp.

Requiem
I'm sure he'll be rooting for Big Ben, too.

Probably.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Based on what?

A weak schedule an aging D Is what got them here. Add in they got to play a sub-.500 team at home in the playoffs. They couldn't have been given an easier road to the SB and Jay **** himself today.

Umm...based on the fact that they're in the NFCCG without any real WRs or linemen. You dont think the Bears could take the next step if they actually improve their talent level?

Rigs11
If the bears score with hanie im going to lol

tsiguy96
PFT: Great point from FOX broadcast booth . . . with Caleb Hanie entering game in the third quarter, Cutler and Collins cannot return.

@RossTuckerNFL I've hurt my knee playing football 4 times. Never once did I then stand up on sidelines afterwards.

interesting.

Homer Simpson
01-23-2011, 03:28 PM
It's hilarious watching people trying defend that pussy, even though he hasn't been the QB for the city of fans he insulted for 2 years.

**** him, if his "injury" ends his career, I'll laugh. And laugh.

spdirty
LOL OMFG. Go Hanie!

The MVPlaya

Kobe Bryant is one of the biggest athletes in the world... telling me that I'm irrelevant because I cheer for Kobe is probably one of the most illogical things to say.

Anyone who has their heads on straight, knows a professional basketball athlete doesn't need to rape some random white girl.. let's be honest this is just a cop out.

baja
He probably did it when he was sitting on the bench alone.

Did you see the trainer come over and work on the wrong knee?

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 03:29 PM
i am not going to jinx it.......but can you just imagine??????

MplsBronco

Wanna bet Marino thought the same thing?

I'm starting to think you don't actually believe what you are writing because it is so stupid.

My wife, who knows nothing about football, just got back from Target and I filled her in. First thing she said is Favre would never take himself out (we live in Minneapolis)

Rigs11
Wow, you can hear the chants for Hanie

Dedhed
He is a fan of Cutler's and all he is stating is that Jay's injury could be serious to the point where he could not play effectively.

And he's blindly made excuses for every one of Jay's poor throws and poor decisions.

Abqbronco
Now Cutler is saying he's not sure which knee caused him to leave the game. Says they both hurt and that's why he can't limp.

Post of the year!

Hogan11
Cutler should've just lost his starting QB job....

Dedhed
Hanie>>>>>Cutler

cabronco
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Lol the 9's are chanting Hanie

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
SoCal, answer this question:

Do you think Jay Cutler has a SERIOUS knee injury, meaning there is some sort of tear or dislocation in the knee?

elsid13
01-23-2011, 03:31 PM
There are many things you can question about Cutler, but his toughness on field you can not.

Dedhed
Did you see the trainer come over and work on the wrong knee?

I did. I think he's been limping on both.

Requiem
Kobe Bryant is one of the biggest athletes in the world... telling me that I'm irrelevant because I cheer for Kobe is probably one of the most illogical things to say.

You are considered highly irrelevant here by a lot of posters for a myriad of reasons.

Anyone who has their heads on straight, knows a professional basketball athlete doesn't need to rape some random white girl.. let's be honest this is just a cop out.

Great logic there: Professional athletes never force themselves on women.

Oh goodness, I don't even know where to begin.

KO5K

Do you think Jay Cutler has a SERIOUS knee injury, meaning there is some sort of tear or dislocation in the knee?

You don't walk around the sidelines and use the exercise bike with a torn knee.

Dedhed
There are many things you can question about Cutler, but his toughness on field you can not.

Um...not after today.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:32 PM

I am not a medical doctor but if Jay is reporting serious pain in his knees and says that he can't go, I have no reason to doubt that.

Gcver2ver3
just imagine how good the Bears would be had they not traded for Cutler...they gave up so much...

That One Guy

Uhh... his toughness has never been displayed. Just about any time he starts getting hit, he ends up parked for some reason. Earlier in the season, we were rooting for the all time sacks in a game record to fall and... poof! he came out of the half not being able to play anymore.

razorwire77
Lol! All aboard the Hanie bus!

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM

The level of ignorance in this take is utterly disturbing.

The MVPlaya
You are considered highly irrelevant here by a lot of posters for a myriad of reasons.

Great logic there: Professional athletes never force themselves on women.

Oh goodness, I don't even know where to begin.

Ok... do you think Kobe raped that girl? As in, forced his dick inside her asshole without her consent?

enjolras
When did Kobe rape anyone?

That One Guy
Trying to take out Rodgers... not cool.

Agamemnon

This isn't about his physical toughness. This is about him packing it in due to frustration.

spdirty
**** Peppers.

Cmac821
Yeah! Go Hanie, CSU Grad lol

TonyR
01-23-2011, 03:34 PM
@RossTuckerNFL I've hurt my knee playing football 4 times. Never once did I then stand up on sidelines afterwards.

interesting.

Yup, that pretty much says it all.

tsiguy96
caleb hanie gonna pick up cutlers mess and make a run with it....good for your rep cutler!

Gcver2ver3
bears D is fired up...

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
I am not a medical doctor but if Jay is reporting serious pain in his knees and says that he can't go, I have no reason to doubt that.

You don't need to be a medical doctor. All I'm asking you is, do you think it is a serious injury? Yes or no.

him being hurt and saying he can't go is not justified, that's just his ability to endure pain, so stop dodging the question.

razorwire77
Jay would have quit football on the spot if he would have taken that hit from Peppers.

Hogan11
bears D is fired up...

and going cheap.....GB is flagging on down the field

Gcver2ver3
lotta yellow on the field...

spdirty
****, Bears D needs to settle down right now.

Cmac821
01-23-2011, 03:36 PM
CSU rep for Hanie

oubronco
what bullshyt calls come-on let them play

Dedhed
So now it's the migrating knee injury?

enjolras
This isn't about his physical toughness. This is about him packing it in due to frustration.

Exactly. It's his mental toughness that is most definitely in question.

That One Guy
So... anyone else rooting for the Bears now? I wanted the Pack to win but I'd LOVE Hanie to be the hero of Chicago now.

Requiem
Ok... do you think Kobe raped that girl? As in, forced his dick inside her a-hole without her consent?

Quite possibly.

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:37 PM

The pass interference was week, but the one on Peppers is going to be called in every single game in the NFL.

The MVPlaya
The level of ignorance in this take is utterly disturbing.

Ok, I probably wasn't specific enough... a star athlete... one of the biggest athletes in the world... do you think they really need to rape someone?

Cmac821
So... anyone else rooting for the Bears now? I wanted the Pack to win but I'd LOVE Hanie to be the hero of Chicago now.

I am rooting for Hanie also

tsiguy96

was thinking about this myself. cutler is getting destroyed by NFL people on twitter right now. if caleb wins this, cutler is the biggest goat of the year.

Dedhed
Ok, I probably wasn't specific enough... a star athlete... one of the biggest athletes in the world... do you think they really need to rape someone?

With every post on this, you look more ignorant. You should just shut your mouth.

The MVPlaya
Quite possibly.

It was a yes or no question, the fact that you can't answer it straight up tells me you're too pussy to take a stance because you know how stupid it sounds.

baja
01-23-2011, 03:38 PM
You don't walk around the sidelines and use the exercise bike with a torn knee.

No shiit if you can peddle a bike you can throw off your back foot which is the norm for Cutler. Most quarterbacks you would have to chain them to the bench to keep them out of this game yet Cutler takes himself out

DHallblows

What are you talking about? Those were called exactly how they should have been...

OABB
Hanie is a 9, whereas cutler is more like a 6.

enjolras
It sucks when MVVPlaya is actually right about something.

WolfpackGuy
01-23-2011, 03:39 PM
What happened to Cutler?

I had to go get some grub.

Dedhed
was thinking about this myself. cutler is getting destroyed by NFL people on twitter right now. if caleb wins this, cutler is the biggest goat of the year.

But he'll then be called a SB quarterback by his nuthuggers.

spdirty
Whew! Dodged a bullet there. Man that Green Bay punter is good.

Cito Pelon
And he's blindly made excuses for every one of Jay's poor throws and poor decisions.

SoCal is just yanking chains at this point.

BroncoDoug

and what sucks is if the bears win you know Cutler will be ready for the SB

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
What happened to Cutler?

I had to go get some grub.

Jay injured his knee and couldn't continue. He's not sure when the injury took place, or which knee it was.

briane
I dont like the d-bag, but remember when rivers sucked it up and played on a torn knee.

orangemonkey
biggest story has become hanie outplaying rodgers. wow

That One Guy
Jay injured his knee and couldn't continue. He's not sure when the injury took place, or which knee it was.

:spit:

Well said!

oubronco
What are you talking about? Those were called exactly how they should have been...

Defense has to be able to make plays too the NFL is becoming a puussy league

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:41 PM
SoCal is just yanking chains at this point.

Sadly, I don't think so. There was a time when I would have agreed with you, but he's jumped the shark recently.

orangemonkey
seriously who on here bet that hanie was better than rodgers?

Agamemnon

They aren't going to win...

The MVPlaya
With every post on this, you look more ignorant. You should just shut your mouth.

lol nice response that had nothing to do with the question...

Lets see... are the chances higher that:

A girl who worked in a hotel in Colorado who showed Kobe his room gets raped by Kobe?

or

A girl who worked in a hotel in Colorado who showed kobe his room wanted to get ****ed by kobe, then realized after that she could get a ****load of money from it in which she'll never have to work again, lies to police due to the way our justice system is set up?

WolfpackGuy

Thanks.

I was wondering why Hanie was in.

spdirty

something about a blind squirrel and a nut.

Hogan11

Imagine if Hanie pulls the game out, goes onto the SB and wins it.....he then supplants Cutler as the starting QB in 2012 and Jay is out of town by 2013.

Now that would be something to see :spit:

Karenin
biggest story has become hanie outplaying rodgers. wow

because he completed one pass? don't be stupid.

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:42 PM

what are you referring to?

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:42 PM

He's not.

WolfpackGuy
01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
WTF didn't they package 2009 18 and a 2010 first for #9 in 2009?

Raji is a beast.

Dedhed
what are you referring to?

It's not your retarded stance on famous people and rape.

DivineBronco
well barring a turnover here that punt probably sealed the game for green bay

DHallblows

It's cute that you're trying to spin it this way...

orangemonkey
because he completed one pass? don't be stupid.

two completed passes that is

spdirty
That retarded punt probably sealed it.

Karenin
01-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Hanie is now 2/4 for 40 yards. which is apparently "outplaying" rodgers, according to our resident retards.

Requiem
It was a yes or no question, the fact that you can't answer it straight up tells me you're too p***Y to take a stance because you know how stupid it sounds.

How stupid what sounds? That it is possible a man raped a woman?

Him being a professional athlete and that somehow being used as a reason as to why he wouldn't need to commit what he was accused of is truly the epitome of "stupid."

After analyzing the case and the statements, regardless of the defense's indictment on the accuser's credibility, I actually agree with the prosecution.

Bryant admitted to a sexual encounter with the woman and he believed it to be consensual. Of course he would.

Karenin
two completed passes that is

stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Cmac821
Hanie is now 2/4 for 40 yards. which is apparently "outplaying" rodgers, according to our resident retards.

or CSU homers like myself, lol

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:45 PM

Right, because "famous people" is my core argument.

Dedhed
Imagine if Hanie pulls the game out, goes onto the SB and wins it.....he then supplants Cutler as the starting QB in 2012 and Jay is out of town by 2013.

There's going to be some serious questions for Cutler and the Bears regardless of whether Hanie brings them back to win.

Chicago isn't a town that takes well to candy stripers.

baja

Hell he could play for the Steelers this afternoon if he could get a ride to Pittsburg

orangemonkey

he really is destroying rodgers at this point. Rodgers has two INTs. Hanie has zero.... Can you fathom?

Requiem
01-23-2011, 03:46 PM

This is what happens when one's worldview is shaped by XBOX and Netflix.

Hogan11
There's going to be some serious questions for Cutler and the Bears regardless of whether Hanie brings them back to win.

Chicago isn't a town that takes well to candy stripers.

It isn't? How'd the Cubs manage to get by all these years then? Ha!

orangeatheist

I'd buy that for a dollar!

DivineBronco
01-23-2011, 03:47 PM
wow huge series by the bears d

DHallblows
or CSU homers like myself, lol

I'm right there with ya! :thumbs: Loving every pass he completes.
But I'm not insane enough to say he's outplaying Rodgers.

cabronco
Rodgers sure throws some lawn darts

Cmac821
he really is destroying rodgers at this point. Rodgers has two INTs. Hanie has zero.... Can you fathom?

your making an ass of yourself, stop.

Broncofan_H
Jay Cutler sits on the bench with (maybe) a boo boo on his knee.

Meanwhile, OUR QB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQWaQkArpE

orangemonkey
another clutch pass by rodgers there

Requiem
Right, because "famous people" is my core argument.

Well, it was your crux argument, because you never provided an alternative.

You stated that Kobe's fame as a professional athlete would make him less likely to commit the act of rape.

Here is a question for you, who is more likely to commit a rape:

Construction Worker or Taxi Driver?

Dedhed
01-23-2011, 03:48 PM
lol nice response that had nothing to do with the question...

Lets see... are the chances higher that:

A girl who worked in a hotel in Colorado who showed Kobe his room gets raped by Kobe?

or

A girl who worked in a hotel in Colorado who showed kobe his room wanted to get ****ed by kobe, then realized after that she could get a ****load of money from it in which she'll never have to work again, lies to police due to the way our justice system is set up?
Have you ever heard the adage about the fool who opened his mouth to try to prove he wasn't a fool?

Not that there are many who are confused about whether you're a fool or not.

SoCalBronco
01-23-2011, 03:48 PM
7 mins left....looks like GB will hang on, tho.

orangemonkey
01-23-2011, 03:49 PM
your making an ass of yourself, stop.

you made an ass of yourself when you moved to amarillo so there.

The MVPlaya
01-23-2011, 03:51 PM
How stupid what sounds? That it is possible a man raped a woman?

Him being a professional athlete and that somehow being used as a reason as to why he wouldn't need to commit what he was accused of is truly the epitome of "stupid."

After analyzing the case and the statements, regardless of the defense's indictment on the accuser's credibility, I actually agree with the prosecution.

Bryant admitted to a sexual encounter with the woman and he believed it to be consensual. Of course he would.

Like I said, I wasn't specific enough with the professional athlete thing... I already said this but of course, you're going back to it because it fits your argument better.

So the best thing you could base this off the fact that Kobe admitted that he had a sexual encounter with the woman and he though it was consensual? How intelligent of you.

Like I said, you're dodging the question again, and fluffing it up... and once again you are not giving me straight up answer.

That's all I really need to know. It was a yes or no question, and you had to come up with some huge explanation, because you know how ridiculous it sounds.

Cmac821
01-23-2011, 03:51 PM
you made an ass of yourself when you moved to amarillo so there.

lol, got me on that one. But I did not move willingly, I was merely a child and it was parents decision. Moving up to Fort Colling in the Fall!