PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Browner

MABroncoFan
01-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Remember him from a few years back?

From rotoworld.com..
Seahawks signed TE Dominique Byrd, FB A.J. Schable, and CB Brandon Browner to reserve/future contracts.

Byrd played for coach Pete Carroll at USC. Schable, a special teamer, is trying to make a comeback after being out of football since 2008. Browner emerged as an all-star in the CFL after going undrafted in 2005.

PRBronco
01-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Willie Middlebrooks and Aaron Hunt are still going strong up here too! :D

MABroncoFan
01-21-2011, 01:41 PM

Aaron Hunt - was he the DE from Texas Tech?

PRBronco
01-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Aaron Hunt - was he the DE from Texas Tech?

Haha yeah, from the year Shanny used the draft to shore up our D line for years to come: Clint Mitchell, Bryant McNeill, Nick Eason and Aaron Hunt. I think those were all the same year, really not worth checking.

Hunt plays DT for the Lions, he's actually probably their best lineman since Cam Wake went back to the NFL.

MABroncoFan
01-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Haha yeah, from the year Shanny used the draft to shore up our D line for years to come: Clint Mitchell, Bryant McNeill, Nick Eason and Aaron Hunt. I think those were all the same year, really not worth checking.

Hunt plays DT for the Lions, he's actually probably their best lineman since Cam Wake went back to the NFL.

I remembered Mitchell and Eason, but forgot about McNeal. Eason is a solid reserve lineman for the Steelers now.

PRBronco
01-21-2011, 01:56 PM
I remembered Mitchell and Eason, but forgot about McNeal. Eason is a solid reserve lineman for the Steelers now.

Yeah I know, chaps my hide. McNeal was his BFF from Clemson, didn't last long here, went to Tampa briefly IIRC.

supermanhr9
01-21-2011, 02:10 PM

Which Lions?

PRBronco
01-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Which Lions?

Haha, BC. My bad.

Kaylore
01-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Brandon Browner. Went from sure fire second round pick to undrafted free agent being screamed off the field by Shanahan. Ah, memories.

tsiguy96
01-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Brandon Browner. Went from sure fire second round pick to undrafted free agent being screamed off the field by Shanahan. Ah, memories.

when would shanahan have screamed him off the field to lower his draft stock? there has to be more to this story, im interested...

DenverBrit
01-21-2011, 02:22 PM
when would shanahan have screamed him off the field to lower his draft stock? there has to be more to this story, im interested...

You'll need to read that one more time. ;D

Mediator12
01-21-2011, 02:23 PM

You have the order wrong. He was a second round dude on all the internet web sites and ended up being an UDFA for DEN. Dude was a mess just like Roc Alexander. Both were hugely talented, and had no football brains.

tsiguy96
01-21-2011, 02:23 PM
You'll need to read that one more time. ;D

;D

got it

Broncos4Life
01-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Wasn't Browner the 6'3 corner? Looked good in camp and then went on injured reserve?

TheReverend
01-21-2011, 03:38 PM

In "club med"? I don't believe it!

HAT
01-21-2011, 03:52 PM

Lenny Walls is still bouncing around the CFL too, isn't he?

vancejohnson82
01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
In "club med"? I don't believe it!

i miss the days of Club Med