PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here live in Southern Cali with an orange Nissan?

The MVPlaya
01-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Driving in SoCal today and saw an orange Nissan (don't want to say model for owners privacy) that had a license plate that read: (heart)MYLLHI

I sat there behind him at a light wondering, what the hell that meant...

Then I saw the frame and it was a Denver Broncos frame...then I got the plate. :thumbs:

I'm assuming if you have an orange nissan, with a broncos license plate and frame, you probably visit some forums...

The crazy thing is, I met Champ Bailey earlier this past summer in a mall in the same area I saw this car... wasn't Champ in the Nissan though, I made sure of it.

It's nice to see Broncos fans represent...

OBF1
01-20-2011, 07:06 PM
I am sure they suck

bowtown
01-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Probably just a stupid ingrate.

rbackfactory80
01-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Nah, he must have been a genius Bronco fan, especially in SoCal. As MVP would tell you, it's the ones from Denver that suck.

Los Broncos
01-20-2011, 07:44 PM
For some reason I remember seeing a orange Bronco car in the past, doubt it was this one.

In Orange County there are a few Bronco cars that are pretty cool.

broncosteven
01-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Driving in SoCal today and saw an orange Nissan (don't want to say model for owners privacy) that had a license plate that read: (heart)MYLLHI

Then I saw the frame and it was a Denver Broncos frame...then I got the plate. :thumbs:

I'm assuming if you have an orange nissan, with a broncos license plate and frame, you probably visit some forums...

The crazy thing is, I met Champ Bailey earlier this past summer in a mall in the same area I saw this car... wasn't Champ in the Nissan though, I made sure of it.

Did you get out of your car and go on a rant about what a poor fan he is and how bad all Bronco fans are and what a joke the fan base is?

Just an FYI I have a Bronco gear on both my car and SUV and we live in Chicago suburbs.

It is real hard to represent in Chicago-land as a Bronco fan right now. All the **** about raping mCd on the Cutler trade. Funny how I only hear it on weeks Cutler doesn't implode.

KipCorrington25
01-20-2011, 07:56 PM
I saw someone in Denver today with a Broncos sticker on their car, was that anyone here?

DHallblows
01-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I saw someone in Denver today with a Broncos sticker on their car, was that anyone here?

Not me. I live in Denver and thus am a terrible fan.

Los Broncos
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Not me. I live in Denver and thus am a terrible fan.

Yes you are, the worst kind.

Homer Simpson
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Perhaps you should have stopped him and been an abusive dick sneeze to the owner? Who is of course needy and abusive, but I guess you didn't have your laptop?

NFLBRONCO
01-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Might be Socal lol j/k

Requiem
01-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyone here take pictures of their poop each day and compare them on a weekly basis?

I do.

I call it Turd Trends.

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:23 PM

I don't get it... what does mean?

Lev Vyvanse
01-20-2011, 09:24 PM
I don't get it... what does mean?

Really?

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Really?

seriously. should I know what it means?

Taco John
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
this thread has delivered some lulz...

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:27 PM
oh, I get it... it took a while... love mile hi...

Lev Vyvanse
01-20-2011, 09:28 PM
seriously. should I know what it means?

Yes.

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Yes.

california plates gots me all flamboozled... but it's posters like you that keep it realzzz:kiss:

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:43 PM
this thread has delivered some lulz...

what does that mean? Seriously, I don't know. I know LOL is laugh out loud and LMMFAO of Laugh my mother fuggin azz off and I pretty much know all the others but I've never been able to figure out lulz.

What is that? Seriously, I'm in the dark...

Los Broncos
01-20-2011, 09:47 PM
what does that mean? Seriously, I don't know. I know LOL is laugh out loud and LMMFAO of Laugh my mother fuggin azz off and I pretty much know all the others but I've never been able to figure out lulz.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=lulz

Lev Vyvanse
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM

Goto 4chan.org. Click on the random forum. It will tell you everything.

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=lulz

thank you sir. I've been racking my brain endlessly trying to figure out what lulz stood for and now I know!

rep to you sir!

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Goto 4chan.org. Click on the random forum. It will tell you everything.

Too late. Ramblin Bronco is actually helpful, you're just an internet snob...:P

Lev Vyvanse
01-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Too late. Ramblin Bronco is actually helpful, your just an internet snob...:P

You should still do it.

Tombstone RJ
01-20-2011, 09:54 PM
You should still do it.

why for the lulz?

Lev Vyvanse
01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
why for the lulz?