PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal Packet

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Why yes, I would love to see the second sh´ttiest team in the NFL for 10 games next year!

Go-go-gadget credit card!

Note: I'm not complaining. In fact, I was giddy to open it. Here's to hopefully improving my seats.

And now, here's something you'll really like!

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2011/01/340x_wozbulge.jpg

txtebow
01-19-2011, 06:42 PM
She's fat. and are you completely sure that is a tennis ball in her pants? ..........

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Well that's certainly the joke. Nothing gets by you!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Her pants fit like mine when Tebow plays.

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2011, 06:48 PM

Oh man, I'm stealing that. Line of the freaking year.

TEBOWNER!!!!!!

oubronco
01-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Do you still have to pay for your season tix if there is no football next year?

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Yes I have to pay now, but it says they refund it if there's no football.

oubronco
01-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Yea right what excuse will they have when time comes to fork out refunds

Dr. Broncenstein
01-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes I have to pay now, but it says they refund it if there's no football.

It's a trap.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-19-2011, 08:33 PM
You'll be refunded in Bronco Bucks, which can only be redeemed in the online merchandise clearance items.

Kid A
01-19-2011, 08:40 PM
You'll be refunded in Bronco Bucks, which can only be redeemed in the online merchandise clearance items.

On the plus side, that deal should allow him to get several authentic Orton jerseys and a grey Broncos hoodie or two.

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2011, 08:45 PM
On the plus side, that deal should allow him to get several authentic Orton jerseys and a grey Broncos hoodie or two.

Oh man... Sign me up!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-19-2011, 08:46 PM

They even have kids size hoodies, which were actually going to be worn by the coach.

broncocalijohn
01-19-2011, 08:48 PM
I guess I will get my notice in a few days since I am in California. Being broke, I hope I have enough $ from the ticket exchange to cover next year's seats.

orange crusher
01-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Good place to throw this out there, I guess. Would anyone be interested in buying next season (if there is one)? Been considering not renewing because I just don't make it out there very often anymore. I might renew and sell next year's tix as a package just to keep the rights until I'm sure I want to give them up. I have two seats in the upper level between the 40's. Send me a pm if interested.

SouthStndJunkie
01-19-2011, 09:45 PM
I don't think we should have to fork over the cash for our season tickets until they hammer out a new labor deal.

The MVPlaya
01-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Her pants fit like mine when I see little boys and hairy men.

... you're disgusting.

broncocalijohn
01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
... you're disgusting.

So you changed his post to how you would like it. You are disgusting and an asshole!

mwill07
01-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Good place to throw this out there, I guess. Would anyone be interested in buying next season (if there is one)? Been considering not renewing because I just don't make it out there very often anymore. I might renew and sell next year's tix as a package just to keep the rights until I'm sure I want to give them up. I have two seats in the upper level between the 40's. Send me a pm if interested.

ditto for me. My tix are up for grab as well. Right now they are in row 10 of the upper deck but closer to the end zone. Once (IF) if I renew, they should be upgraded.

HILife
01-20-2011, 04:23 AM
She's fat. and are you completely sure that is a tennis ball in her pants? ..........

Ok, she's not fat. Don't make me put up pictures of fat people. I do have to question the penis thing.

schaaf
01-20-2011, 06:34 AM

Good job buddy :approve: Nothing gets past you!ROFL!

BroncosMT
01-20-2011, 06:56 AM

CLassic! Ha!

maven
01-20-2011, 07:28 AM
How much does it cost? And if you wanted better seats how much would that cost?

montrose
01-20-2011, 08:07 AM
This year's cover boy:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3881/imagetnw.jpg

Also, they're offering this limited edition print if you pay in full by the first payment period:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4908/imagemhbx.jpg

TailgateNut
01-20-2011, 08:11 AM

It'll be like trying to get a refund for an overpayment on a cash sale on a craigslist transaction.;)

TailgateNut
01-20-2011, 08:14 AM
This year's cover boy:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3881/imagetnw.jpg

Also, they're offering this limited edition print if you pay in full by the first payment period:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4908/imagemhbx.jpg

I'd almost consider renewing just for the awesome print with Tebow on it! NOT!!!

I'm a goner!

oubronco
01-20-2011, 08:17 AM
I'd almost consider renewing just for the awesome print with Tebow on it! NOT!!!

I'm a goner!

Damn nut I thought you were the ultimate game warrior

TailgateNut
01-20-2011, 08:29 AM
Damn nut I thought you were the ultimate game warrior

I was. I moving over and out to make room for the "new and improved" fans the Broncos bargained for with their actions and policies. I couldn't stand another game with an idiot Tebonite having fake orgasms next to me in the stands.

I told Miles at the Chugger game that it was my last Hoorah!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-20-2011, 08:32 AM
I was. I moving over and out to make room for the "new and improved" fans the Broncos bargained for with their actions and policies. I couldn't stand another game with an idiot Tebonite having fake orgasms next to me in the stands.

I told Miles at the Chugger game that it was my last Hoorah!

God Bless.

RhymesayersDU
01-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Man, now who will Bronco fans ask for the right way to be a fan?

Truly a loss.

jhns
01-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Fair weather fans always bail when the team has this bad of a season...

TailgateNut
01-20-2011, 09:00 AM
Man, now who will Bronco fans ask for the right way to be a fan?

Truly a loss.

Coming from one of the many replacements. I've been doing this for a long ****ing time and I just don't get exited any more as I did every year in the past (even seasons after a season of suckage) when the renewals arrived.
I will probably keep the family tix we've had for decades and may go to a game or three a year, but the rest are gone, and I'll probably get rid of the RV (stickier situation because it was a purchase I made with an old friend who has allready stopped attending).

Times are changing, and there are many underlying reasons.

Re: jhns's post. I have him on iggy but I'm sure I'm not missing anything more than another stupid ass comment.

bronco militia
01-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Coming from one of the many replacements. I've been doing this for a long ****ing time and I just don't get exited any more as I did every year in the past (even seasons after a season of suckage) when the renewals arrived.
I will probably keep the family tix we've had for decades and may go to a game or three a year, but the rest are gone, and I'll probably get rid of the RV (stickier situation because it was a purchase I made with an old friend who has allready stopped attending).

Re: jhns's post. I have him on iggy but I'm sure I'm not missing anything more than another stupid ass comment.

congrats on your decision......it's ok that it's not that big of deal to you anymore.

Broncofan_H
01-20-2011, 09:27 AM
It's sad that many long time ticket holders seem to be letting their tickets go. My dad and I have 3 seats, and my uncle has 2 seats all together. My uncle hasn't gone for two years, and we've been selling his seats. We are hoping he'll keep buying them and letting us sell them until we are financially able to absorb those as well. If not, I'll be putting my name on the list to hopefully get the two tickets back and eventually move them back together. We'll see.

Sounds like my uncle and Tailgate Nut have reached the same point. It's not a $ issue with my uncle, and it doesn't seem like it is with TgN. I can't say I understand but to each their own.

In the meantime, my dad and my tickets just moved up 1400 priority spots, so maybe we'll get more toward the 50 and a little lower in the 5th level.
:yayaya:

RhymesayersDU
01-20-2011, 09:34 AM

That's fair I suppose. It just seems like every time this issue comes up, you have a negative comment about the other fans in the stadium, as if they're not as good as you. I'll be honest, that bugs me. And maybe in 20 years I'll be saying similar things. I'm sorry you feel the need to give up your tickets, seriously.

I'm not going to be stupid and question your fandom; I know you love the team. I just don't think the fans are as bad as you make them out to be. All I can speak for is my section, 539. But I had a lot of fun this year and sat around a lot of great people. And I know it was my first year and i dont have the perspective you do, but I enjoyed it even if we were a bad team.

TailgateNut
01-20-2011, 09:47 AM
That's fair I suppose. It just seems like every time this issue comes up, you have a negative comment about the other fans in the stadium, as if they're not as good as you. I'll be honest, that bugs me. And maybe in 20 years I'll be saying similar things. I'm sorry you feel the need to give up your tickets, seriously.

I'm not going to be stupid and question your fandom; I know you love the team. I just don't think the fans are as bad as you make them out to be. All I can speak for is my section, 539. But I had a lot of fun this year and sat around a lot of great people. And I know it was my first year and i dont have the perspective you do, but I enjoyed it even if we were a bad team.

It's not because of the end result of the W and L column. I've never been discouraged because of losses. The Broncos have had a history of both Losing and winning seasons/

BTW: my upper level seats were/ are also in 539. I had 6 four years ago, trimmed down to 4 three years ago and trimmed down to 2 last year. This year those are goners or I'll keep em as resale tix/ gifts.

bronco militia
01-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Why yes, I would love to see the second sh´ttiest team in the NFL for 10 games next year!

Note: I'm not complaining. In fact, I was giddy to open it. Here's to hopefully improving my seats.

LOL

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL637/2498345/22431097/394701905.jpg

RhymesayersDU
01-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Militia- I saw that on Lamebook the other day. Great picture.

bronco militia
01-20-2011, 12:09 PM
militia- i saw that on lamebook the other day. Great picture.

rofl!

I figured the face book part was made up

RhymesayersDU
01-20-2011, 12:23 PM
http://www.lamebook.com

A blog about all the crazy **** on FaceBook.

bronco militia
01-20-2011, 12:42 PM
http://www.lamebook.com

A blog about all the crazy **** on FaceBook.

dammit...blocked at work

crawdad
01-20-2011, 01:33 PM

I'd hit it!

jhns
01-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Fair weather fans are sad...

"I just happened to lose interest in the team at the same time that the team is the worst it has ever been. Clearly it isn't about the record since I sat through some horrible seasons, like that .500 season a few years ago! The coincidence of us picking second in the NFL draft for the first time and me losing interest doesn't mean anything. It is clearly the fact that I hate everyone and can't stand that the fans get excited about the teams QB. What kind of fans like their QB? That is just stupid. I'm done!..."

What makes it funny is the fair weather fan is the biggest **** talker of this fan base. I am glad I am one part of the new breed of fan that he hates. We still get excited about Broncos football no matter what is happening with the team.

Beantown Bronco
01-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Some may be losing interest not so much in the Broncos, but in the entire NFL because of the pending lockout.....

loborugger
01-20-2011, 06:36 PM
I'd hit it!

I was thinking she looked pretty sexy with that boner in her pants, too. I just hope she isnt better endowed than me. That could be pretty embarrassing.

montrose
01-20-2011, 06:59 PM
I was thinking she looked pretty sexy with that boner in her pants, too. I just hope she isnt better endowed than me. That could be pretty embarrassing.

End thread.