PDA

View Full Version : And it's over...

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Well, it was great kicking your teams ass for two more consecutive times AGAIN!!!

Haaaa! I suggest next season you don't start shooting off of the mouth all your diarrhea, like some of you did, only to be laughed at BY ME!!! Hilarious! Some of you ate crow, and I RESPECT THAT, as others just disappeared like cowards...

Some of you, we go back a long ways and look forward to being here this upcoming season...

If you see Spider again - tell him I has sex with his sister and I got crabs and stop having Meck suck his dingaling because I saw him with a cold sore...

Have a great off season!!!

Your favorite Raider Fan - DBM

:sunshine:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-18-2011, 03:54 PM
What a fag.

Sweep the AFCW? Fire the coach. Brilliant.

briane
01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Did the raiders just win the super bowl?? Whats this fool so happy about?

There are only 4 teams right now that should have happy fans. The rest of the 28 are all in the same boat.

Archer81
01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
OP,

Do you like fishsticks?

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
01-18-2011, 03:59 PM
OP is a chick from what I heard. Didnt we have some scary looking Raiders' chicks on board here before?

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I am happy because for the past two years we've OWNED YOUR SORRY ASS TEAM!!! Did you ******? I mean forget that?!?!

Remember me coming here and taking it after we lose - oh... your tears are so sweet!!

briane
01-18-2011, 04:01 PM
I am happy because for the past two years we've OWNED YOUR SORRY ASS TEAM!!! Did you ******? I mean forget that?!?!

Remember me coming here and taking it after we lose - oh... your tears are so sweet!!

....Thats not my tears!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-18-2011, 04:04 PM

Your history book should be revised.

You swept us this year. Last year we split. You beat us at the last second after we completely and totally dominated you front to back on your field.

And as someone said, you didn't make the playoffs, either, and since Al is somehow still in the land of the living, I think you can hold off making playoff reservations for some time.

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 04:05 PM
....Thats not my tears!

My mistake... I just saw something wet and white on your face and I assumed it was tears...

Sorry about that! Won't make that mistake again briane...

Hilarious!

Hang out at Cheeseman Park do ya?

schaaf
01-18-2011, 04:09 PM
If I were you I wouldn't be happy until the day Al Davis leaves. until then you will never make it above .500

brother love
01-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Only Raiders fan with a brain!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrvs4p5a0A

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 04:30 PM
If I were you I wouldn't be happy until the day Al Davis leaves. until then you will never make it above .500

I think not!!! People keep saying this, but when we win the Superbowl next year - then who will be laughing?!?

ohiobronco2
01-18-2011, 04:38 PM

You take it so often, how do you even remember?

Austin Bronco Fan
01-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I think not!!! People keep saying this, but when we win the Superbowl next year - then who will be laughing?!?

It's great to see a Raider fan present such a stunning definition for the word DELUSIONAL!ROFL! There's hope yet for our educational system.

Only the Raiders could sweep the division and still miss the playoffs! Brilliant!

Yes, you got the better of us this season, but that's done. Now the Raiders are in the same boat as 27 other teams in the NFL: calling in for tee times.

OBF1
01-18-2011, 04:39 PM

Don't you think "Those tears" are a little thick and gooey" and salty to boot. Go away you loser POS and wipe off your chin.

footstepsfrom#27
01-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Anybody see him on there a while ago introducing the newest coach? He looks like he's already been prepped for embalming.

OrangenBlueOhio
01-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Anybody see him on there a while ago introducing the newest coach? He looks like he's already been prepped for embalming.

Yeah I saw that. I just love seeing Al. Crypt Keeper is the best thing that ever happened to the AFC West. (As long as your not a faider fan)

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
You take it so often, how do you even remember?

I've been here since the early days young buck! 2003 member and can say that I've seen some losses and ate crow every time...

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
It's great to see a Raider fan present such a stunning definition for the word DELUSIONAL!ROFL! There's hope yet for our educational system.

Only the Raiders could sweep the division and still miss the playoffs! Brilliant!

Yes, you got the better of us this season, but that's done. Now the Raiders are in the same boat as 27 other teams in the NFL: calling in for tee times.

And only a Bronco fan can be bottom of the division and muster enough ignorance to actually talk smakk!!!

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Don't you think "Those tears" are a little thick and gooey" and salty to boot. Go away you loser POS and wipe off your chin.

:Whaaaa!: Oh... did I hurt babies feelings?!?! Ha!Hilarious!Ha!

Man, that is just sweet!!! I love it when someone (especially a Bronco Fan) gets all cry baby like and starts to pout in the corner because the just realize that their team sucks!

AGAIN!!!

HILife
01-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Did the raiders just win the super bowl?? Whats this fool so happy about?

There are only 4 teams right now that should have happy fans. The rest of the 28 are all in the same boat.

Of course not. If that happens Al Davis would've fired the entire coaching staff, Front Office, cheerleaders and mascot. He then would've burnt down the stadium and reopened it in the Sahara desert. Long live Al.

HILife
01-18-2011, 05:40 PM
....Thats not my tears!

ooohhh busted on him.

DontBeMessin
01-18-2011, 05:48 PM
ooohhh busted on him.

We've already established that those were not tears on his face, but jizz... So, your statement was incorrect... Someone (whoever this mystery man was) busted on his face and it APPEARED to be tears...

broncogary
01-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Well, it was great kicking your teams ass for two more consecutive times AGAIN!!!

Haaaa! I suggest next season you don't start shooting off of the mouth all your diarrhea, like some of you did, only to be laughed at BY ME!!! Hilarious! Some of you ate crow, and I RESPECT THAT, as others just disappeared like cowards...

Some of you, we go back a long ways and look forward to being here this upcoming season...

If you see Spider again - tell him I has sex with his sister and I got crabs and stop having Meck suck his dingaling because I saw him with a cold sore...

Have a great off season!!!

Your favorite Raider Fan - DBM

:sunshine:

What does the "M" stand for, Dumb Butt?

boppool
01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
We've already established that those were not tears on his face, but jizz... So, your statement was incorrect... Someone (whoever this mystery man was) busted on his face and it APPEARED to be tears...

And it tasted so sweet? Hilarious!

briane
01-18-2011, 08:08 PM

he had a mouth full....Hilarious!

gunns
01-18-2011, 08:21 PM
AGAIN? It's been 8 years since the last time the Raiders swept the Broncos. Your delusion about your team has affected reality. But then you are a Raider fan.

OABB
01-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Epic! You come in and Say you licked cum off some guys face! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Raiders fans are awesome when they try and smacktalk!

What a huge fail!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

OABB
01-18-2011, 10:03 PM
And it tasted "sweet"!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You just ruined every post you will ever make.

All we have to say is, aren't you the raider fan that ate our sweet cum!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Name change coming!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TDmvp
01-18-2011, 10:18 PM
And it tasted "sweet"!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You just ruined every post you will ever make.

All we have to say is, aren't you the raider fan that ate our sweet cum!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Name change coming!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hilarious!
He is like the Raider fan version of Shooter Mcgavin.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMAhCCZDwtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMAhCCZDwtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Captain Bronco
01-18-2011, 10:44 PM
This may sound weird, but a part of me is glad the Raiders don't suck as much as they used to. They've been so appallingly bad for the past decade that beating them didn't seem sporting--like beating the computer on the "beginner" difficulty on Madden.

If this were any other team, I might say the Raiders have a shot to become a relevant team. But as long as Al Davis is alive, that can't happen. And since we all know that Davis has split his soul into seven parts and can therefore never die, we must conclude that the Raiders will never ever be good again.

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 09:33 AM
What does the "M" stand for, Dumb Butt?

Hilarious!

Yea... I never stop laughing at this geniune humor here from the adolescence of ignorance! What does the "M" stand for, Dumb Butt? I've heard them all and mostly crappy ones from this site - but that one there is just...

special...

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 09:36 AM

I know it's hard to understand ANGLISH when you screw your sister and sport a mullet, but that is called a metaphor...

There are only two main groups when it comes to Bronco fans - homos and white trash... We cas see what category you fall in...

Now, I do have to say in my many years of being here there are a few (about 10%) that are intelligent and Kool... But, the other 90%?

Well, they just are retarded... Don't think so? Look above and read some posts...

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
This may sound weird, but a part of me is glad the Raiders don't suck as much as they used to. They've been so appallingly bad for the past decade that beating them didn't seem sporting--like beating the computer on the "beginner" difficulty on Madden.

If this were any other team, I might say the Raiders have a shot to become a relevant team. But as long as Al Davis is alive, that can't happen. And since we all know that Davis has split his soul into seven parts and can therefore never die, we must conclude that the Raiders will never ever be good again.

Yada Yada Yada... Well, maybe you don't have a chance until "said person in the office" is gone!?!?!

That's just a bunch of horse crap (as all you fans already are familiar with) and we'll be in the big dance WAY before your crappy team will be there...

OABB
01-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Yada Yada Yada... Well, maybe you don't have a chance until "said person in the office" is gone!?!?!

That's just a bunch of horse crap (as all you fans already are familiar with) and we'll be in the big dance WAY before your crappy team will be there...

Hey, if us bronco fans are so lame and childish, why than, per se, do you enjoy licking our "sweet tasting" cum off of our faces?

Peoples Champ
01-19-2011, 10:35 AM
raiders swept the division and still didnt make the playoffs, thats pathetic, and I think a record.

That just means that it was the ultimate choke job. At least the broncos were bad, and we know we sucked, but we get the #2 pick. The raiders were somewhat good and still couldnt make the playoffs, pathetic. Of course the raiders will be good if the last 10 years they almost always have a top 10 pick and usually a top 5 pick.

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Hey, if us bronco fans are so lame and childish, why than, per se, do you enjoy licking our "sweet tasting" cum off of our faces?

Ha!Hilarious!Ha!

I know it's hard to understand complex sentence structure, but that my mullet having Bronco fan is what's call a metaphor...

Thank you for showing everyone what grade you decided to drop out and marry your sister...

OABB
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Ha!Hilarious!Ha!

I know it's hard to understand complex sentence structure, but that my mullet having Bronco fan is what's call a metaphor...

Thank you for showing everyone what grade you decided to drop out and marry your sister...

I don't want to fight with you. As a kind gesture, I will eat some pineapple so that my man chowder is more pleasant tasting for you. Deal?

cutthemdown
01-19-2011, 10:55 AM
DBM, tasting our sweet jizz every yr and loving it.

OABB
01-19-2011, 11:00 AM

This should be his sig.

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 11:12 AM
raiders swept the division and still didnt make the playoffs, thats pathetic, and I think a record.

That just means that it was the ultimate choke job. At least the broncos were bad, and we know we sucked, but we get the #2 pick. The raiders were somewhat good and still couldnt make the playoffs, pathetic. Of course the raiders will be good if the last 10 years they almost always have a top 10 pick and usually a top 5 pick.

Again I find it funny that you can still try to throw out a smakk when your on the bottom of the food chain...

Whatever fly - you got SMOKED at home by my Team the Oakland Raiders!!! Did you win at home last season against My Oakland Raiders?

Get a team and then try to start talking smakk because right now your crap!

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 11:17 AM
I don't want to fight with you. As a kind gesture, I will eat some pineapple so that my man chowder is more pleasant tasting for you. Deal?

You must have learned that trick with your buddies at the tailgate huh? Always wanting more sausage huh?

Why would you even joke about being gay like it's funny? Unless you ARE gay you flippin Cock Strangler!!! You're in the Book of World Records for longest time gargling 6 ounces of liquid nut!

You wear Cheeseman Park sweat pants with a bullseye on the butt... You're so gay that Richard Simmons stalks you because you've stole his gay fame!

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 11:20 AM

Thansk for having an avatar of a FORMER RAIDER!!! Yea - you're smart... Also, one who took your HoF TE for a whole season!!! THANKS!!!

You must be a Raider inside - thanks you are fogiven for you post... I will not rebuttal as long as you have one of my favorite Raiders Romo on your avatar!!!

OABB
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
You must have learned that trick with your buddies at the tailgate huh? Always wanting more sausage huh?

Why would you even joke about being gay like it's funny? Unless you ARE gay you flippin Cock Strangler!!! You're in the Book of World Records for longest time gargling 6 ounces of liquid nut!

You wear Cheeseman Park sweat pants with a bullseye on the butt... You're so gay that Richard Simmons stalks you because you've stole his gay fame!

I actually heard about it fom some raiders fans. It's a trick they use in prison. They call it fruit salad tossing.

I was just trying to speak to you in a way you can understand. How about I give you 4 cigarettes if you go away for a year.

Kaylore
01-19-2011, 11:38 AM

So his jizz is sweet? Wow. Way to show us by saying you lick the cum off his face and enjoy it.

Kaylore
01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
I should have read page two. Oh what a tool.

OABB
01-19-2011, 11:44 AM

Actually it's funnier that you didn't. It just shows what everyones reaction was to it instantly. Everyone but the raiders fan saw it. I am going to beat this joke to death.

FantomForce
01-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Didn't the Raiders sweep the Broncos, and the rest of the AFC West....but still didn't make the playoffs, first time EVER, or in other words EPIC FAIL

broncosteven
01-19-2011, 11:53 AM

So when you started tasting his tears and realized it was jizz did you spit, swallow, or blow bubbles?

Does that happen a lot in Oakland jails where guys are licking their bunkmates faces and find jizz and realize they hit the motherload?

Kaylore
01-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Didn't the Raiders sweep the Broncos, and the rest of the AFC West....but still didn't make the playoffs, first time EVER, or in other words EPIC FAIL

Yup, even when they do it right, they're doing it wrong.

http://wildcabbage.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/image12.png

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 12:14 PM

KAYLORE!!!!

What is up Sir... Still being... yourself?

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 12:16 PM

THERE'S MECK77!!!!!

This party wouldn't be complete if it wasn't for Spider's B1TCH!!!!

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 12:20 PM
So when you started tasting his tears and realized it was jizz did you spit, swallow, or blow bubbles?

Does that happen a lot in Oakland jails where guys are licking their bunkmates faces and find jizz and realize they hit the motherload?

I don't know why I try to know the mind of trailer trash with a 3rd grade education... Why?!?!

It's like their grammar goes as far as "See Spot run..." stuff....

I kind of find it funny that nobody here knows what a metaphor is and has no idea on how the English language is. I mean for ALL OF YOU to post that you are ignorant and do not understand 8th Grade English is ABSOLUTELY HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!

His face was a strained flag... (you all reply) Hey idiot - only a Raider fan would think they're face was a flag... Next idiotic poster - He probably meant strained f@g!!! Har har har...

Hilarious! You guys are just geniuses amoungst the kindegartners huh?

FantomForce
01-19-2011, 12:24 PM
THERE'S MECK77!!!!!

This party wouldn't be complete if it wasn't for Spider's B1TCH!!!!

Sorry due to your iliteracy to be able to read full words, my username is mecklenburg77, a little different. But thanks for playing

broncosteven
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM
I don't know why I try to know the mind of trailer trash with a 3rd grade education... Why?!?!

I kind of find it funny that nobody here knows what a metaphor is and has no idea on how the English language is. I mean for ALL OF YOU to post that you are ignorant and do not understand 8th Grade English is ABSOLUTELY HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!

His face was a strained flag... (you all reply) Hey idiot - only a Raider fan would think they're face was a flag... Next idiotic poster - He probably meant strained f@g!!! Har har har...

Hilarious! You guys are just geniuses amoungst the kindegartners huh?

Did you come to visit us in a long bus or a short bus?

OABB
01-19-2011, 12:42 PM
So you are saying we don't understand metaphor as an excuse to you wanting to lick jizz off of our faces? Maybe we understand freudian slips better?

JJG
01-19-2011, 12:48 PM

You read "See Spot Run" in 3rd grade? I bet you were in the "special" class.

bendog
01-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Seriously, how any faider fan is crowing when his team is in more dissaray than Den post McD ..... Whatever.

Kaylore
01-19-2011, 01:08 PM
KAYLORE!!!!

What is up Sir... Still being... yourself?

Thanksr for asking. I'm good. :approve:

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 01:46 PM

The homosexuality on this board is ASTONISHING!!!! Nice picture buddy - people you have met at Cheeseman Park?

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Seriously, how any faider fan is crowing when his team is in more dissaray than Den post McD ..... Whatever.

How so? Do you think that our 2nd rated running game is in in jeapordy? Hmmm - I think you better look at how YOUR team was rated in the NFL before you start posting ridiculous posts!

OABB
01-19-2011, 01:51 PM
The homosexuality on this board is ASTONISHING!!!! Nice picture buddy - people you have met at Cheeseman Park?

Seriously. I agree. In fact this one guy said he wanted to lick the cum off of our faces here....

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Thanksr for asking. I'm good. :approve:

Nice!! Sorry about your season though... Why the change in Avatars? I liked the Land of the Lost Old School one! Khan is generic for Trekkies...

Does Spider post at all anymore? I haven't seen him in a while - I hope he's alright..

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Seriously. I agree. In fact this one guy said he wanted to lick the cum off of our faces here....

Dude- you can't even read can you? I wish your ignorance was like retardation so you had an excuse to post retarded things...

But, I actually think that you don't get that excuse of being retarded - your just...

Well... Whatever you want to call someone who can't read or has any type of reading comprehension at.... how old are you?

Hilarious!

OABB
01-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Dude- you can't even read can you? I wish your ignorance was like retardation so you had an excuse to post retarded things...

But, I actually think that you don't get that excuse of being retarded - your just...

Well... Whatever you want to call someone who can't read or has any type of reading comprehension at.... how old are you?

Hilarious!

Where am I confused? Please explain the exact moment I got lost in this thread.

Oh and I'm 32. My man-o-naise is aged like a fine wine for you.

TDmvp
01-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Starting to think this moron is a mod being a d1ck considering none of them will ban this douche...

How many rules is this guy allowed to break ? I mean pretty sure the sex with Spider's sister remark is ban worthy , so remove this prick for civility alone ...

Kaylore
01-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Nice!! Sorry about your season though... Why the change in Avatars? I liked the Land of the Lost Old School one! Khan is generic for Trekkies...

Does Spider post at all anymore? I haven't seen him in a while - I hope he's alright..

He's in the WRP forum most of the time but he's off and on because he's truckin'!

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 04:01 PM

Only you and your homo friends related to this as someone licking nut of their faces...

So, if it were "Your car is so sweet" refers to someone licking a car? Don't you think that's a little retarded? Well, I do and so does anyone else who knows the English language..

The statement that would relate "Your (noun) is/are so sweet" to sexual gay terminology is either GAY or just GAY!!!!

But, we have discovered you are Gay and a grade school drop-out...

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM
He's in the WRP forum most of the time but he's off and on because he's truckin'!

I figured he was trucking... But, just wondering if he posted here anymore... I'll hit up his page and thanks!!!

I miss the Pide Piper!!!

And what is the WRP forum?

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Starting to think this moron is a mod being a d1ck considering none of them will ban this douche...

How many rules is this guy allowed to break ? I mean pretty sure the sex with Spider's sister remark is ban worthy , so remove this prick for civility alone ...

For one - I only talk smakk to those who start it!!! Outside of straight football talk...

Also, those I personally dissed are friends - so I suggest you know what your talking about before you post and make yourself look silly... :)

Come on... Your from 2004 - why are you so angry when I've been here longer than you? Imagine that - I have friends here...

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM

CRAP!!!!

I just realized that I'm going to have to search him out now - find a post or something... I am hoping there is a roster of posters here...

DontBeMessin
01-19-2011, 04:26 PM

KAYLORE!!!!

DUDE - THERE ISN'T A WOMAN IN THAT WHOLE PICTURE!!!! Can you go back and edit that and get something different? That sir is a total SausageFest of pen1s pounding KC Fans!!!

OABB
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Only you and your homo friends related to this as someone licking nut of their faces...

So, if it were "Your car is so sweet" refers to someone licking a car? Don't you think that's a little retarded? Well, I do and so does anyone else who knows the English language..

The statement that would relate "Your (noun) is/are so sweet" to sexual gay terminology is either GAY or just GAY!!!!

But, we have discovered you are Gay and a grade school drop-out...

I get it now. You are just going to pretend it didn't happen and hope we all forget. Good luck on that. I will always, and I mean always bring this up everytime you post. You are the worst smack talker I have ever seen and it's just too much fun. Good luck hoping it will go away....

Hey, how's does my cum taste anyhow?

TDmvp
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
I get it now. You are just going to pretend it didn't happen and hope we all forget. Good luck on that. I will always, and I mean always bring this up everytime you post. You are the worst smack talker I have ever seen and it's just too much fun. Good luck hoping it will go away....

Hey, how's does my cum taste anyhow?

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Peoples Champ
01-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Again I find it funny that you can still try to throw out a smakk when your on the bottom of the food chain...

Whatever fly - you got SMOKED at home by my Team the Oakland Raiders!!! Did you win at home last season against My Oakland Raiders?

Get a team and then try to start talking smakk because right now your crap!

didnt you see where i said the broncos sucked and i knew we are bad? We know were at the bottom of the food chain, i would rather be there then pull off the ultimate choke job of sweeping the division and missing the playoffs

Peoples Champ
01-19-2011, 05:50 PM
For one - I only talk smakk to those who start it!!! Outside of straight football talk...

Also, those I personally dissed are friends - so I suggest you know what your talking about before you post and make yourself look silly... :)

Come on... Your from 2004 - why are you so angry when I've been here longer than you? Imagine that - I have friends here...

what do you mean you only talk smakk to those who start it? You started this thread, you started the smakk talk

Kaylore
01-20-2011, 06:35 AM
I figured he was trucking... But, just wondering if he posted here anymore... I'll hit up his page and thanks!!!

I miss the Pide Piper!!!

And what is the WRP forum?

War, religion, politics in off topic section.