PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Denver724
01-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Seriously. Josh McDaniels tried to replace Jay Culter with Matt Cassel. What an idiot.

And Cutler has many years left. He will only get better. **** you McD!

TDmvp
lol when he loses on Sunday, I'm sure the rest of the world will be thinking it's a great move.

The world just called , they said stop posting stupid $hit.

Taco John
lol when he loses on Sunday, I'm sure the rest of the world will be thinking it's a great move.

Dude, don't ever call anyone dumb again. You are disqualified.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 12:19 PM
:::Looks around for Poops, dedhead, Dagmar, notices 120 'guests':::

I wouldn't bother signing in if I was one of you either, haha

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 12:20 PM
I agree. Both were preventable. Still, it's never a good thing to watch happen.

Definitely not. But at least it was players hurting themselves rather than hitting someone else wrong and injuring them. It also makes you understand why the players whine so much when the NFL forces the safety rules upon them. They aren't concerned with form nor safety, they want to do whatever they feel like as long as it gets the job done.

TDmvp
01-16-2011, 12:20 PM
:::Looks around for Poops, dedhead, Dagmar, notices 120 'guests':::

I wouldn't bother signing in if I was one of you either, haha

They are most likely here and their account is set to anon like mine heheh...

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:21 PM

I meant next Sunday...

frerottenextelway
Cutler looks like a Hall of Famer in the making.

Gutless Drunk

LOL...because he lost a NFC Championship game?

While McDaniels and Orton failed...don't think so

SoCalBronco

You're just like tsiguy. You rode the TruFan train all the way to 4-12 and you hated on Jay. He's in the NFC Title game and you are trying to project your own self loathing onto him, somehow. You lost so STFU. Your argument is automatically invalid, I don't want to hear it.

TDmvp
01-16-2011, 12:22 PM
You're just like tsiguy. You rode the TruFan train all the way to 4-12 and you hated on Jay. He's in the NFC Title game and you are trying to project your own self loathing onto him, somehow. You lost so STFU. Your argument is automatically invalid, I don't want to hear it.

Post of the week ...

The MVPlaya

So you're telling me you'd rather have Cutler over Tebow? I'm just saying.

McDaniels didn't try to "replace" Cutler.

You dumbasses are just twisting the story for your agenda.

BroncoInferno
Seriously. Josh McDaniels tried to replace Jay Culter with Matt Cassel. What an idiot.

Cassel outplayed Cutler this season by any objective standard (more TDs, more yards, fewer INTs, higher completion percentage). Cutler has been riding the Bears defense and cupcake schedule all season. He's having another middle-of-the-road performance today against a team with a losing record.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 12:23 PM

Seriously, so embarrassing.

At least man up and admit you were 100% Com-f*cking-pletely wrong and move on.

That One Guy
Have any of the coaching all-star teams failed lately? Honest question, I don't really know. KC brought one together and won the division and Chicago got one and they're showing the difference. Not just anyone could've made the OL for Chicago look as good today as they have after the way they played earlier in the season.

orangemonkey
Jay Cutler vs Aaron Rodgers is going to be a friggen awesome matchup next week. Both Top 5 talent dueling, same division - you can't script it any better.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 12:24 PM
I meant next Sunday...

That even makes it worse. You mean in the NFC Championship game? Cutler loses that and he goes to bum status?

Really dude? I mean, I know that you, theCool, are really detached from reality - I mean who melts down when one of the worst head coaches the NFL has ever seen gets fired? But are you really this detached from reality?

Don't ever call anyone dumb again.

colonelbeef
Cassel outplayed Cutler this season by any objective standard. Cutler has been riding the Bears defense and cupcake schedule all season. He's having another middle-of-the-road performance today against a team with a losing record.

what division does Cassel play in again? Cassel played the NFC West this year as well, correct?

Cutler has 3 tds today while you hope for anything better than 4-12 next year.

He wins, you lose- the game is over. Enough with the sour grapes.

The MVPlaya

I hated on Jay? You mean the whole Broncosnation was hating on Jay when he was throwing ints left and right? Are you really going to sit here and act as if the whole damn world wasn't laughing at Jay Cutler?

I'm not taking anything away from Jay Cutler. He's playing a good game.

I honestly have no hate for Jay Cutler. I completely agree with him.

The Denver fans are crappy.

gunns
And Cutler has many years left. He will only get better. **** you McD!

And so will the Broncos

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Pi on the bears. no call

SoCalBronco
Cassel outplayed Cutler this season by any objective standard. Cutler has been riding the Bears defense and cupcake schedule all season. He's having another middle-of-the-road performance today against a team with a losing record.

A current QB rating of 107.2 that does not include 2 TD runs is middle of the road? Just stop dude. He's having a great game, which is not a shock, and he's in the NFC Title Game. These are empirical facts.

BroncoInferno
Jay Cutler vs Aaron Rodgers is going to be a friggen awesome matchup next week. Both Top 5 talent dueling, same division - you can't script it any better.

Rodgers is FAR superior to Jay. It's a joke to compare the two. The Cutler nuthuggers excuse Jay's middle-of-the-road efforts by blaming his offensive line. Rodgers OL is just as bad and he plays out of his mind.

Gutless Drunk

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:26 PM
That even makes it worse. You mean in the NFC Championship game? Cutler loses that and he goes to bum status?

Really dude? I mean, I know that you, theCool, are really detached from reality - I mean who melts down when one of the worst head coaches the NFL has ever seen gets fired? But are you really this detached from reality?

Don't ever call anyone dumb again.

I am detached from reality? LOL We can probably make a book of your posts and create a book titled the twilight zone.

And are you guys on some **** right now? Why are you guys acting as if I've been talking **** about Jay Cutler?

BroncoInferno
01-16-2011, 12:27 PM
A current QB rating of 107.2 that does not include 2 TD runs is middle of the road? Just stop dude. He's having a great game, which is not a shock, and he's in the NFC Title Game. These are empirical facts.

The Seahawks are a losing team with a bad defense. They let Jay off the hook with a couple of his usual WTF? throws. Like I said, Cassel outplayed Jay this season by any kind of measurable standard.

oubronco
01-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Cassel outplayed Cutler this season by any objective standard (more TDs, more yards, fewer INTs, higher completion percentage). Cutler has been riding the Bears defense and cupcake schedule all season. He's having another middle-of-the-road performance today against a team with a losing record.

Never gets old Hilarious!

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2011, 12:28 PM
I am detached from reality? LOL We can probably make a book of your posts and create a book titled the twilight zone.

And are you guys on some **** right now? Why are you guys acting as if I've been talking **** about Jay Cutler?

you need to work on your back pedal.

orangemonkey
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM
I hated on Jay? You mean the whole Broncosnation was hating on Jay when he was throwing ints left and right? Are you really going to sit here and act as if the whole damn world wasn't laughing at Jay Cutler?

Not sure about Broncosnation, but the majority of Broncos Country was behind Jay Cuter until the very end. To say otherwise is a bold face lie. You live in LA so I understand how ya might have missed that.

bendog

And he probably really believes his own bs. That's what kills me. Ha!

Taco John
I am detached from reality? LOL

Ridiculously.

gunns
01-16-2011, 12:30 PM

Whole damn world? Is this one of those "context" statements?

The MVPlaya
Keep dodging my question about Tebow.

Would you guys rather have Jay Cutler over Tim Tebow?

If the answer is no, then you guys are all ****ing idiots saying McDaniels is dumb for trading Cutler.

Cutler ran himself out of Denver, yet you guys still close 1 eye and act as if it was McDaniels fault.

That's reality.

Cutler called you ****in idiots that live in Denver...****ty.

That's reality.

Now tell me, TEBOW OR CUTLER?

TDmvp

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd194/ocbw/smilies/backpedal.gif

BroncoInferno
what division does Cassel play in again? Cassel played the NFC West this year as well, correct?

Cutler has 3 tds today while you hope for anything better than 4-12 next year.

He wins, you lose- the game is over. Enough with the sour grapes.

I thought you were a Broncos fan? Doesn't that mean you lose, too? I don't have any sour grapes. I am being objective. Jay's team had a great defense and special teams as well as an easy schedule that Jay has ridden all season. 3200 yards 23 TDs 16 picks and 9 fumbles. That is middle of the road, buddy. That's just a plain fact. They had to scale the offense back to keep him from losing games for the defense and special teams. Jay is along for the ride. Good for him, but we are better off as far as the QB position goes.

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Jay Cutler wouldn't be in playoffs if we still had him here. So you guys are arguing of nothing.

BroncoInferno

Facts never get old...you're right.

bendog
I thought you were a Broncos fan? Doesn't that mean you lose, too? I don't have any sour grapes. I am being objective. Jay's team had a great defense and special teams as well as an easy schedule that Jay has ridden all season. 3200 yards 23 TDs 16 picks and 9 fumbles. That is middle of the road, buddy. That's just a plain fact. They had to scale the offense back to keep him from losing games for the defense and special teams. Jay is along for the ride. Good for him, but we are better off as far as the QB position goes.

Not only delusional, but apparantly hearing voices

The MVPlaya
Not sure about Broncosnation, but the majority of Broncos Country was behind Jay Cuter until the very end. To say otherwise is a bold face lie. You live in LA so I understand how ya might have missed that.

I meant on the Bears in 2009.

Where do you live? If you answer Denver you know what I'm going to say.

bendog
01-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Jay Cutler wouldn't be in playoffs if we still had him here. So you guys are arguing of nothing.

nO THEy're still arguing that McD wasn't a ****ing disaster.

The MVPlaya
Ridiculously.

Right. You've made some of the most ridiculous posts that shows no wisdom gained from the aging process from your life.

You are the type that can't adapt.

Garcia Bronco
I would rather have Tim.

frerottenextelway
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Denver+Broncos+1lJTuAGSn2bl.j pg

colonelbeef

I lose by not having him on the team- but I don't lose self respect, because I saw this coming from a mile away the moment he was traded and the dick in the work boots and the fake smile was allowed to rid the team of any offensive talent.

My cognitive perception of the Broncos, and the game of Football, remains intact, whereas fans such as yourself are left searching for straws to cling to while your fabricated 'reality is smashed to bits by cold, hard football facts via Jay Cutlers' right arm

Taco John

Easily Cutler. I love Tebow and hope he pans out, but he's still a project - Josh's last gamble. I personally think he will pan out, but it's far from a sure thing. Cutler is showing that he's an NFL pro quarterback.

orangemonkey
01-16-2011, 12:34 PM

Who knows for sure. AFC west road to the playoffs was a cakewalk this year.

BroncoInferno
Not only delusional, but apparantly hearing voices

Explain what I said that wasn't true? I stated facts, you haven't rebutted anything. Jay was mediocre this season and rode the coattails of a great defense and special teams (an easy schedule didn't hurt either). Why don't you make a counter argument? Fact is, none of the Jay nuthuggers have one. 3200 yards 23 TDs 16 INTs and 9 fumbles. The very definition of mediocrity. They had to scale back the offense to stop him from throwing games away, and he still turned it over more than 20 times.

CEH

This is going the same way as Hillis. At first both guys suck and many will be willing to tell you that but in the end the arguments will disintergate into Hillis didn't make the Pro Bowl ha ha or Culter is not as good as Rodgers possibibly the best QB in the game at this moment.

Then you look at our team devoid of talent clinging to the hope Tebow is the real deal though I have not heard Elway or Fox at one time annoit Tebow as the QB of the Denver Broncos. Both call him either a good football player or athlete but not the QB because the jury is still out

bendog
you are arguing that tebow is better than cutler as a matter of FACT. That's insane. Tebow may someday be qb capable of going to the playoffs. Someday. Maybe.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:35 PM

not back pedaling...

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8098/screenshot20110116at122k.png

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/328/screenshot20110116at122.png

Pick one.

bendog
interception!

frerottenextelway
Cutler is approaching Moreno's season rushing average.

TDmvp
As much as I love Tebow and want nothing more than to win with him because of the man he is and it would be a great story ,

Comparing his skill set to Cutler's at this time is unfair to Tebow. Cutler's skill set is insane.

To me asking which I'd rather have is stupid because you are comparing things at different stages and different animals.

SoCalBronco
Keep dodging my question about Tebow.

Yes. Although I'm very grateful for Tebow, Cutler is favorite offensive player in the NFL. They are both badasses, but I like Jay more.

If the answer is no, then you guys are all ****ing idiots saying McDaniels is dumb for trading Cutler.
Even if someone preferred Tebow, you are wrong because McD was wrong to trade Jay. How would we know a year in advance we would get Tebow? You never trade super talented QB's, especially when you havent accomplished anything of value to give yourself the political capital to make such a move.

Cutler ran himself out of Denver, yet you guys still close 1 eye and act as if it was McDaniels fault.
No, he didn't. Your gutless wonder, his butt buddy Ellis and the coach ran him out. They leaked info to destroy his character and then Bowlen pretended as if he couldn't get off his ass to walk 100 feet to meet Jay and then started crying crocodile tears like a worthless coward that he is when Jay wouldnt return his calls. I'm glad the old man didnt get his calls returned, in fact he should have gotten biatchslapped. He got off easy.

That's reality.
The reality is that you hitched youself to the TruFan train and it exploded in your face. Guess who is in the NFC title game?

Cutler called you ****in idiots that live in Denver...****ty.

That's reality.

Dumbass.

colonelbeef

He most certainly would be- given McDaniels turns out to be smart instead of a completely ego-driven retard, keeps the offense together with a few tweaks, and spends the assets Shanahan had accumulated on the defense- you know, the obvious thing that everybody with half a brain wanted to happen

SoCalBronco
interception!

Yeah but it was by Forte!

spdirty
01-16-2011, 12:36 PM
that was retarded.

orangemonkey
I meant on the Bears in 2009.

Where do you live? If you answer Denver you know what I'm going to say.

I'm lucky, I live half the year in Denver, half the year in Austin, TX - homes in both locations. I've never had anything but a Colorado DL.

Garcia Bronco
Who knows for sure. AFC west road to the playoffs was a cakewalk this year.

anything could happen, but i find it unlikely.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
It is your response to winning and losing that makes you a winner or a loser.
Harry Sheehy,
The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi
It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.
Vince Lombardi
The will must be stronger than the skill.
Muhammed Ali

Taco John
Right. You've made some of the most ridiculous posts that shows no wisdom gained from the aging process from your life.

You are the type that can't adapt.

Dude, if you think words from a kid who was 9 when Elway won his first championship is going to do any damage to me, you're even more ridiculously detached from reality than I imagined.

BroncoInferno
I lose by not having him on the team- but I don't lose self respect, because I saw this coming from a mile away the moment he was traded and the dick in the work boots and the fake smile was allowed to rid the team of any offensive talent.

My cognitive perception of the Broncos, and the game of Football, remains intact, whereas fans such as yourself are left searching for straws to cling to while your fabricated 'reality is smashed to bits by cold, hard football facts via Jay Cutlers' right arm

I gave you the cold, hard facts which PROVE conclusively, by any objective standard, that Jay is a middle-of-the-road quarterback fortunate enough to play on team with a great defense and special teams. You show your football ignorance by saying "OMG Jay is in the NFC championship he wins!!!?!111!" He's along for the ride, just like Grossman was in 2006.

The MVPlaya
you are arguing that tebow is better than cutler as a matter of FACT. That's insane. Tebow may someday be qb capable of going to the playoffs. Someday. Maybe.

Please show me where I said Tebow is better than Cutler.

Are you guys really this stupid?

colonelbeef
that was retarded.

Martz really makes weird calls here and there.

you have to like the fact that he continues to be aggressive, but the run game is salting the game away, why stray so far

Taco John
01-16-2011, 12:39 PM
not back pedaling...

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8098/screenshot20110116at122k.png

Pick one.

Which is the one that comes with the most W's. That's the one I pick.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Dude, if you think words from a kid who was 9 when Elway won his first championship is going to do any damage to me, you're even more ridiculously detached from reality than I imagined.

How the hell does Elway come into this?

You see what I mean, what the **** does someone's age during an event of over a decade have to do with what's being said today about a completely different topic?

Like I said, you've gained absolutely no wisdom in the aging process.

You're biological structure is damaged and pathetic.

LOLHilarious!

Play2win
01-16-2011, 12:40 PM
So much rather root for Elway, Fox, and Tebow than Shanny and Cutler, its not even close. I genuinely like those guys, the latter-- not so much...

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2011, 12:40 PM
He most certainly would be- given McDaniels turns out to be smart instead of a completely ego-driven retard, keeps the offense together with a few tweaks, and spends the assets Shanahan had accumulated on the defense- you know, the obvious thing that everybody with half a brain wanted to happen

Its possible, but McDaniels couldn't sell a bucket of water to guy that was on fire.

BroncoInferno
01-16-2011, 12:41 PM

The one lucky enough to play on the team that has the better defense and special teams. Cassel outperformed Jay by any objective standard.

frerottenextelway
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
http://historybyday.com/photos/mvp.jpg

WolfpackGuy
The Bears are one game from the Super Bowl.

McClueless is unemployed and imploded the Broncos to within one pick of first overall.

oubronco
Easily Cutler. I love Tebow and hope he pans out, but he's still a project - Josh's last gamble. I personally think he will pan out, but it's far from a sure thing. Cutler is showing that he's an NFL pro quarterback.

Exactly

TDmvp
How the hell does Elway come into this?

You see what I mean, what the **** does someone's age during an event of over a decade have to do with what's being said today about a completely different topic?

Like I said, you've gained absolutely no wisdom in the aging process.

LOLHilarious!

http://www.foxnomad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gonzo.jpghttp://www.candycritic.org/chipoff/lays.jpg

Taco John

You continue to make yourself a laughingstock...

My are biological structure? What? ROFL!

Keep at it son. You might strike a blow someday.

frerottenextelway
The one lucky enough to play on the team that has the better defense and special teams. Cassel outperformed Jay by any objective standard.

Shame we didn't spend the past 2 years fixing the Defense, ehh?

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:43 PM

Wow. You're a ****ing idiot.

Both QB's had the same amount of W's this season.

LOL

Miss I.
<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5px" cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=sqtdq colSpan=2> “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/football_players-like_prostitutes-are_in_the/196306.html)”</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Merle Kessler (http://thinkexist.com/quotes/merle_kessler/)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BroncoInferno
The Bears are one game from the Super Bowl.

McClueless is unemployed and imploded the Broncos to within one pick of first overall.

Good for the Bears. That doesn't make Jay some kind of great QB. The objective facts show otherwise. He's along for the ride like Grossman was in 2006.

orangemonkey

This year?! Holy cow. Well except for 4th quarter comebacks, game winning drives, wins, 4th quarter redzone efficiency just to mention a few.

TDmvp

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!
totally ...

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:44 PM
You continue to make yourself a laughingstock...

My biological structure? What? ROFL!

Keep at it son. You might strike a blow someday.

My bad, I went to far there. Gotta dumb it down for you morons.

Taco, you're a ****ing dumbass. When 1 grows smarter and gains more wisdom as they age, you simply rejected this process.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 12:44 PM

You mean, except in the wins column?

BroncoInferno
01-16-2011, 12:45 PM

Hey, I'm not arguing in favor of McD. This is about Cutler and the fact that he is a middle-of-the-road QB riding the coattails of a great defense and speical teams.

WolfpackGuy
01-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Keep chokin that chicken.

Deny to the death!

orangemonkey
Wow. You're a ****ing idiot.

Both QB's had the same amount of W's this season.

LOL

Nope. Jay has two more including today's playoff victory.

Taco John

Taco, you're a ****ing dumbass. When 1 grows smarter and gains more wisdom as they age, you simply rejected this process.

theCool one ups me once again! What ever will I do? I guess me and my biological structure will have to just be satisfied with laughing at him along with everyone else.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Mr. "whoever has more W's"

Taco John
01-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey, I'm not arguing in favor of McD. This is about Cutler and the fact that he is a middle-of-the-road QB riding the coattails of a great defense and speical teams.

Too bad he's not riding the coattails of the great defense and special teams that Josh came in and built.

oubronco
01-16-2011, 12:48 PM

Talk about someone playing a cupcake schedule :wave:

Miss I.
Go Seattle! Go Brandon Stokely (yeah I know he's not on the field currently, but I really like that guy) ;D

Oh yeah Go Broncos! (yeah I know they aren't on the field either, but I like them too). ;D

BroncoInferno

That's a retarded argument, and you know it. Trent Dilfer won a lot of games in a couple of seasons, too. Doesn't mean he was a great QB. Rex Grossman got to a freakin' SB. Cutler is riding his defense and special teams this season. They had to scale back the offense to keep Jay from losing games for them.

WolfpackGuy
Good for the Bears. That doesn't make Jay some kind of great QB. The objective facts show otherwise. He's along for the ride like Grossman was in 2006.

There's still time to get a few bucks for your Orton jersey.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:49 PM

No he didn't you ****ing moron.

You said that twice now, and once told you he didn't yet you're still saying it.

Do you see where I said you can't adapt? Do you see where I said you're ****ing stupid? Do you see where I said you have no wisdom and you've gotten dumber with age?

All you have to do is read the posts you write.

BroncoInferno
01-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Too bad he's not riding the coattails of the great defense and special teams that Josh came in and built.

I'm not defending Josh. But I'm glad he got rid of Jay. That would just be one more problem to address.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Run Chester Run! ;D (my little Forrest Gump reference)

The MVPlaya
Nope. Jay has two more including today's playoff victory.

If you count today, it is 1 more victory.

Add another monkey to the list of idiots.

Garcia Bronco
Go Seattle! Go Brandon Stokely (yeah I know he's not on the field currently, but I really like that guy) ;D

Oh yeah Go Broncos! (yeah I know they aren't on the field either, but I like them too). ;D

lol :)

Taco John
That's a retarded argument, and you know it. Trent Dilfer won a lot of games in a couple of seasons, too. Doesn't mean he was a great QB. Rex Grossman got to a freakin' SB. Cutler is riding his defense and special teams this season. They had to scale back the offense to keep Jay from losing games for them.

It's not a retarded argument at all. Jay has shown himself to be a closer. And you want to talk about Cassel? The Cheifs schedule is the easiest schedule I've ever seen in Pro Football.

Give it up. It was stupid of Josh to come in and try to replace Jay with Cassel when we can clearly see with perfect 20/20 vision that what he should have done is go to work on building the D.

orangemonkey
I'm not defending Josh. But I'm glad he got rid of Jay. That would just be one more problem to address.

I'd say Mike, Lovie and Jay's $50M contract would disagree with this.

Requiem
Darrell Hackney over Jay Cutler, every time.

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I wish we had a gameday thread for this game that's on.

colonelbeef

Lol no he absolutely did not- did you actually look at the stats, or just ints?

frerottenextelway

http://www.wolverineliberationarmy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/kevin-office.jpg

"Math is hard"

spdirty
01-16-2011, 12:52 PM
At this point I think the Bears really need to take their starters out.

orangemonkey
01-16-2011, 12:52 PM

Did you take a hit of acid today?

regular season:
z - Kansas City 10 6
z - Chicago 11 5

BroncoInferno
01-16-2011, 12:53 PM
There's still time to get a few bucks for your Orton jersey.

Clearly, you traded your old Cutler/Broncos jersey in for a Cutler/Bears one. I'm a Broncos fan.

WolfpackGuy
Cassel is awful.

Pretty drunk for a Sunday, aren't we?

Miss I.

don't know, I've really been enjoying the commentary of Bradlee Van Pelt. Maybe we can get that dude back now. ;D

The MVPlaya
Jay has shown himself to be a closer. .

WTF?

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3787/2mw7cqw.gif

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXLq1Vy4llw" frameborder="0"></iframe>

spdirty
01-16-2011, 12:54 PM

Why? this is much more entertaining.

BroncoInferno
Lol no he absolutely did not- did you actually look at the stats, or just ints?

He threw more yards and TDs and had a higher QB rating, too. Yeah, I looked at them. Guess you didn't.

Miss I.

yeah I was just going to ask if there was one. ;D

Taco John
01-16-2011, 12:55 PM
No he didn't you ****ing moron.

You said that twice now, and once told you he didn't yet you're still saying it.

Do you see where I said you can't adapt? Do you see where I said you're ****ing stupid? Do you see where I said you have no wisdom and you've gotten dumber with age?

All you have to do is read the posts you write.

Dude, I can't help it if you're wrong.

Matt Cassel game logs (10 wins)
http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcassel/gamelogs?id=CAS541133

Jay Cutler game logs (11 wins - 12 if you count today)
http://www.nfl.com/players/jaycutler/gamelogs?id=CUT288111

Don't even talk about strength of schedule. The Bears schedule was infinitely more difficult than the Chiefs schedule.

oubronco

Not funny at all

The MVPlaya
Did you take a hit of acid today?

regular season:
z - Kansas City 10 6
z - Chicago 11 5
Hilarious!LOLROFL!:spit:

I'll just wait till someone else comes in and says something.

If you really sat here and thought I didn't look at the information you gave me before typing, you've just leaped up in stupidity standings of this thread.

BroncoInferno
Cassel is awful.

Pretty drunk for a Sunday, aren't we?

Then I guess Jay is a steaming pile of **** given that Cassel outplayed him this season.

Taco John
WTF?

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3787/2mw7cqw.gif

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXLq1Vy4llw" frameborder="0"></iframe>

That's right. Go away kid.

Give up.

You are a joke.

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 12:56 PM
At this point I think the Bears really need to take their starters out.

No way you do that to your players. You don't even let the seemingly impossible take this game away from them. Pile on the points till the whistle sounds.

WolfpackGuy
Clearly, you traded your old Cutler/Broncos jersey in for a Cutler/Bears one. I'm a Broncos fan.

Isn't there a limit on pulling the Super fan card?

Just...give up.

frerottenextelway
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/files/2010/12/mcdaniels.jpg

vs.

http://beargoggleson.com/files/2011/01/cutler-and-urlachher-celebrate-td-seahawks.jpg

Winner?

Taco John
Then I guess Jay is a steaming pile of **** given that Cassel outplayed him this season.

Never happened.

Cassel is a joke. The Chiefs schedule is ridiculous.

Miss I.
hmmph, seems like a good time for some mojo to get things back on track....

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/man_boob_lick.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=872)

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Dude, I can't help it if you're wrong.

Matt Cassel game logs (10 wins)
http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcassel/gamelogs?id=CAS541133

Jay Cutler game logs (11 wins - 12 if you count today)
http://www.nfl.com/players/jaycutler/gamelogs?id=CUT288111

Don't even talk about strength of schedule. The Bears schedule was infinitely more difficult than the Chiefs schedule.

You pasted those links and still came out with wrong information. You actually took your time, looked up those links, and came out with wrong information.

LMAO... talk about a man crush for Jay Cutler...

orangemonkey
Hilarious!LOLROFL!:spit:

I'll just wait till someone else comes in and says something.

If you really sat here and thought I didn't look at the information you gave me before typing, you've just leaped up in stupidity standings of this thread.

so yes, you took a hit of acid today?

That One Guy
Why? this is much more entertaining.

This thread reads like a highlight summary of the Mane for the last two years. Everything from shots at Shanny to shots at Cutler to shots at McD... and all the defenders as well. Then true fan shots when the arguments start to run dry.

SoCalBronco
01-16-2011, 12:58 PM
You pasted those links and still came out with wrong information. You actually took your time, looked up those links, and came out with wrong information.

Come back when you can add.

Buy a clue...and a vowel.

The MVPlaya
LMFAO TACO OWNS HIMSELF AGAIN ON HIS OWN FORUMS...

You ****ing dumbass.... like I said

TYPICAL DENVER FAN, DAMN AS A MONKEY.... an orange one at that.

oubronco

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/man_boob_lick.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=872)

Do we get one of Miss I doing that please...please....please ;D

WolfpackGuy
01-16-2011, 12:59 PM

Ooo, stats.

Tell us another.

Anyway, see you guys in the Pats-Jets thread.

TDmvp
01-16-2011, 12:59 PM

What purpose do you serve here ?

I mean you constantly push the rules of taste by coming as close to saying things others get banned for and you are never are civil no matter the topic .

So now people's biological make up crap because they disagree with you ?

You are basically a stupid petulant child who thinks if they are the loudest and most brash you win a discussion. You are about as original as Lady Ga Ga.

Most of the regulars here have watched football longer than you have been alive and know more about the game , the front office , and life in general then you know about your own house or your mom's house , whichever it may be.

But as far as I can tell , the only reason you are allowed to still be here is the mods and the regs love whipping you like a dog and watching you make a dumb@$$ out of yourself , so keep that in mind.

You are Gonzolays minus the racism ...

You are basically entertainment and nothing more.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Seriously, no one can see it?

Is Cutlers _________ that big that it is blinding you from reality?

LMAO this is ****ing epic.... this really shows how dumb Broncos fans are right HERE..

orangemonkey

Absinthe? Seriously, what are you on? You'll probably win points if it's something exotic.

Requiem
Never happened.

How do the defenses that Cassel faced compare to the ones Cutler did?

SoCalBronco

28-10.

Stay down, biatch.

Miss I.
Marcus Trufant (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/2342/marcus-trufant) took a knee to the helmet in the third quarter of Sunday’s NFL playoff game between the Seattle Seahawks (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/seattle-seahawks) and Chicago Bears (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/chicago-bears) suffering an apparent head injury from the impact. Trufant stayed on the ground at Soldier Field after going low on Greg Olsen (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/16684/greg-olsen) to make the tackle, lying motionless with his arms outstretched. Trainers rushed onto the field to attend to him, and were seen immobilizing his head and neck while placing him on a backboard. Trufant reportedly has feeling in his extremities and is being taken to the hospital for observation as a precaution.

colonelbeef
He threw more yards and TDs and had a higher QB rating, too. Yeah, I looked at them. Guess you didn't.

haha- actually, mister 'I looked at them', Cutler had more passing yards, even having missed a game and a half with a concussion, and having been sacked 25 more times, with a worse OL, in a much harder division.

He also ran for 232 yards and a td, had a higher pass completion %, .75 more yards per attempt- one again, all while running for his life behind a porous DL, with two of the very best pass rushing defenses in the NFL in the same division, while the Chiefs played creampuff after creampuff in the AFC West.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 01:01 PM
TD Chi town

TDmvp
Lol cutler schooling chumps !!!!!!!!

SoCalBronco
That was a sweet throw, 35-10.

**** yeah. You just got raped MVPlaya.

oubronco
Cutler does it again

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:02 PM
lol, another beautiful pass from Cutler to put the game away

Bob's your Information Minister
Suck it, Broncos fans!

BroncoInferno
Never happened.

The Bears schedule was a cupcake, too. Hell, they are playing a team with a losing record even in the playoffs! Again, Cassel outplayed Jay by any objective standard. Fewer turnovers, more TDs, more yards, higher QB rating. He did more to contribute to his teams success than the guy whose team had to scale back their offense to keep him from turning the ball over and losing games.

The MVPlaya
28-10.

Stay down, biatch.

Yes because I'm a Seattle fan and Cutler hater.

LOL

First off, I have nothing against Jay Cutler... I finally see what he meant by the ****ty Denver fans.

Cutler has an amazing arm can make some of the most amazing throws in the NFL, put the ball in the tightest pocket down the field. His accuracy on the deep ball has improve much since he left Denver.

It's the decisions that **** him up sometime.. but Chicago is a much better fit for him.

Gutless Drunk

spdirty
No way you do that to your players. You don't even let the seemingly impossible take this game away from them. Pile on the points till the whistle sounds.

Now you take em out.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Do people still think cassell had less wins than cutler????

oubronco

Do we get one of Miss I doing that please...please....please.....please :approve:

BroncoInferno
That was a sweet throw, 35-10.

**** yeah. You just got raped MVPlaya.

Let's see Jay against a team that doesn't have a losing record.

Miss I.
Do we get one of Miss I doing that please...please....please ;D

Nobody would notice in this thread unless I was letting Jay Cutler do it. ;D

Taco John

You're right. Jay Cutler got injured and sat against Carolina. That doesn't change anything because Cutler wins today and still has the better win column.

And KC is a joke anyway. Cassel may have taken advantage of a charmin soft schedule, but they're going to play a first place schedule next season, and they won't have the opportunity to bypass the teams that we had to play (that they didn't) like the Ravens and the Jets.

Cassell might not look so good if he had to face those two teams this year.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:04 PM
The Bears schedule was a cupcake, too. Hell, they are playing a team with a losing record even in the playoffs! Again, Cassel outplayed Jay by any objective standard. Fewer turnovers, more TDs, more yards, higher QB rating. He did more to contribute to his teams success than the guy whose team had to scale back their offense to keep him from turning the ball over and losing games.

Why do you keep saying that when it's so completely wrong?

orangemonkey
Rodgers vs Cutler next week will be epic.

That One Guy
lol, another beautiful pass from Cutler to put the game away

It was a decent throw but that TD falls solely on the shoulders of that safety. How the F do you swipe and miss the ball there?

oubronco
Nobody would notice in this thread unless I was letting Jay Cutler do it. ;D

Trust me we all would :strong:

The MVPlaya

Wow the Bears schedule was ridiculously easy too.... you ****ing moron.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:05 PM

How about the Jets- how did that game work out?

While I am asking- how did Matt Cassel perform in his playoff appearance?

Is Jay Cutler with his 4 tds doing better?

Requiem

Colonel also claims that Mike Shanahan took over for a Washington Redskins franchise that had supported a culture of losing for the past twenty years. Apparently he doesn't pay much attention to football.

BroncoInferno
Why do you keep saying that when it's so completely wrong?

Still more TDs, fewer turnovers, and a higher rating. Objective verdict: Cassel performed better.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:06 PM

Here you go:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010092700/2010/REG3/packers@bears
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010112804/2010/REG12/eagles@bears
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010122600/2010/REG16/jets@bears

BroncoInferno
How about the Jets- how did that game work out?

While I am asking- how did Matt Cassel perform in his playoff appearance?

Is Jay Cutler with his 4 tds doing better?

Cassel wasn't fortunate enough to get to play the only playoff team in NFL history with a losing record.

Miss I.
you know what I like in Chicago, Portillo's
http://blog.globalyp.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/portillos-hot-dogs.jpg

colonelbeef
Colonel also claims that Mike Shanahan took over for a Washington Redskins franchise that had supported a culture of losing for the past twenty years. Apparently he doesn't pay much attention to football.

When did I say 20 years? Link?

The Redskins have been poorly run, and have come to accept losing, since Snyder took over. Fact.

Stop making up quotes, it's unbecoming.

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 01:07 PM
I bet Chicago is wishing they'd knocked out GB in that last week of the season.

BroncoInferno
Here you go:

Obviously, I meant in a playoff game. But you knew that.

Requiem
Still waiting to see the comparison between the defenses Cutler/Cassel faced and their successes.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Here you go:

The first Packers game wasn't exactly the greatest game, and he took a complete dump on the last game of the season against the Packers (46 QB rating or something).

But the games against eagles and jets were fantastic...really impressed by the Jets game.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Cassel wasn't fortunate enough to get to play the only playoff team in NFL history with a losing record.

I ask again- how did Matt Cassel perform in his playoff appearance, in front of his home crowd? Must have been great, as he has 'clearly outperformed Jay Cutler" this year.

Jay Cutler- NFCCG next week after accounting for 4 tds and 300 yards

Matt Cassel- took a dump at home in the biggest game of his career en route to the golf course.

It's okay, I am used to you being wrong about anything related to football, no worries

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Haha... what a weird TD.

Taco John
Do people still think cassell had less wins than cutler????

As of today.

Miss I.
TD Seattle..woo hoo

oubronco
you know what I like in Chicago, Portillo's
http://blog.globalyp.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/portillos-hot-dogs.jpg

That looks good but i'm still waiting

The MVPlaya
orangemonkey where are you? Cutler had more wins!

You are a monkey.

Cito Pelon
Cutler isn't pretty statistically, but he's making plays to keep the chains moving. Seattle sure f'd up some prime INT opportunities.

orangemonkey
01-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Still waiting to see the comparison between the defenses Cutler/Cassel faced and their successes.

Cutler faced far better defenses and was more successful. Look it up.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:13 PM
As of today.

Right, so Mark Sanchez is better than Peyton Manning and Rivers with your logic.

You're obviously not very bright when you use an elementary concept that makes it completely obvious you're doing so for your agenda.

I have nothing against Cutler, you're just overrating him at this moment.

Just like when he "made" the Pro Bowl.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 01:14 PM
That looks good but i'm still waiting

sorry, my mother raised a nice girl. That of course was my sister, but still, I do recall the whole easy but not cheap philosophy. ;D

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Good win by Jay Cutler today... much respect for a QB making it to the final 4.

spdirty
01-16-2011, 01:15 PM
What purpose do you serve here ?

I mean you constantly push the rules of taste by coming as close to saying things others get banned for and you are never are civil no matter the topic .

So now people's biological make up crap because they disagree with you ?

You are basically a stupid petulant child who thinks if they are the loudest and most brash you win a discussion. You are about as original as Lady Ga Ga.

Most of the regulars here have watched football longer than you have been alive and know more about the game , the front office , and life in general then you know about your own house or your mom's house , whichever it may be.

But as far as I can tell , the only reason you are allowed to still be here is the mods and the regs love whipping you like a dog and watching you make a dumb@$$ out of yourself , so keep that in mind.

You are Gonzolays minus the racism ...

You are basically entertainment and nothing more.

I think the guy is actually related to McDaniels in some way. Where else would you learn to actually strive to be the most hated person in a setting?

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Cutler isn't pretty statistically, but he's making plays to keep the chains moving. Seattle sure f'd up some prime INT opportunities.

15/27 274 2 tds

46 yards rushing 2 tds

All on a freezing, snowy, windy day in Chicago.

Pretty impressive overall

Requiem
01-16-2011, 01:16 PM
When did I say 20 years? Link?

Couldn't find the link to your exact quote, but you were more or less stating that Shanahan took over for a franchise that had a losing tradition, despite having more winning seasons than losing seasons over the past 20 years.

The Redskins have been poorly run, and have come to accept losing, since Snyder took over. Fact.

Since 1999, when Snyder purchased the Redskins they have had more winning seasons than losing.

Sorry.

Stop making up quotes, it's unbecoming.

As is posting lies.

cutthemdown
I bet Chicago is wishing they'd knocked out GB in that last week of the season.

I was thinking the same thing back when I watched that game. Now we can see if Cutler has arrived or not. He gets to take Rodgers on and the pack defense. I think even in Chicago GB whips them and Rodgers outplays Cutler.

oubronco
sorry, my mother raised a nice girl. That of course was my sister, but still, I do recall the whole easy but not cheap philosophy. ;D

But i'll still respect you in the morning ;D

Taco John
How do the defenses that Cassel faced compare to the ones Cutler did?

Find me three games that Cassel had this year against teams of similar calibre where Cassel either eeked out a win, or went as far as to dominate the game:

I'm not going to say that Jay is the perfect quarterback. He's not. But he sure as hell is a talented one. I've always believed that Jay needed to mature. And what do you know, on the schedule that I expected he would, he has.

I expected Jay to be in an NFL Division Championship game this very year. It would have been us if Bowlen hadn't have fired Shanahan. We had a grip of draft picks and more cap money than we've ever had. Defense was the top priority because the offense had been founded.

The team that Bowlen threw away would have dominated.

schaaf
01-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Wow I can't imagine being a douche to the guy who runs this website.

The MVPlaya
Couldn't find the link to your exact quote, but you were more or less stating that Shanahan took over for a franchise that had a losing tradition, despite having more winning seasons than losing seasons over the past 20 years.

Since 1999, when Snyder purchased the Redskins they have had more winning seasons than losing.

Sorry.

As is posting lies.
Damn...Hilarious!

Requiem
Cutler faced far better defenses and was more successful. Look it up.

The burden of proof is on you guys stating such things, not for me to look it up. I'm not picking a side on this argument, I just wanted to see the quality of defenses they faced side-by-side, because using team record to distinguish such doesn't fly in my book as far as arguments go.

Taco John
Just like when he "made" the Pro Bowl.

What does this even mean? You don't need the quotes to say that Jay Cutler made the pro bowl. It was a fact. He was voted in by the players and fans.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:18 PM

Sorry.

As is posting lies.

In other words, I never said it.

Are you really defending the Dan Snyder Redskins in order to make a point about Shanahan?

Really?

Laughable, as per usual

frerottenextelway
01-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Peeps who picked Seahawks:

Seahawks
chawknz, Chris, Cool Breeze, EzBronco715, go_broncos, HAT, Kaylore, Natedog24, NYBronc, ol#7, srphoenix, thevance_82

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:19 PM
The burden of proof is on you guys stating such things, not for me to look it up. I'm not picking a side on this argument, I just wanted to see the quality of defenses they faced side-by-side, because using team record to distinguish such doesn't fly in my book as far as arguments go.

You don't even need to look it up. Just consider the divisions that both teams play in, and already you can determine that Jay faced tougher defenses. Anyone can do this just of the top of their head.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 01:20 PM
TD Brandon Stokely...I love that guy..him I'd show them too, lol just kidding...

schaaf
01-16-2011, 01:20 PM
I really wish we would have been able to keep Stokely

Requiem
01-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Find me three games that Cassel had this year against teams of similar calibre where Cassel either eeked out a win, or went as far as to dominate the game:

I'm still waiting for you (or someone here) to actually breakdown the defenses that they each faced (total defense, passing defense) and post how they did each game to see who did better comparatively.

As far as the regular measured statistics go, Cassel did better. Now, did Cassel play against worse passing defenses than Cutler the whole season or what?

Cutler > Cassel in my book 8 days out of the week, but I just want to see an argument made from the person stating it, rather than just throwing stuff at a wall.

The MVPlaya

I'm not going to say that Jay is the perfect quarterback. He's not. But he sure as hell is a talented one. I've always believed that Jay needed to mature. And what do you know, on the schedule that I expected he would, he has.

I expected Jay to be in an NFL Division Championship game this very year. It would have been us if Bowlen hadn't have fired Shanahan. We had a grip of draft picks and more cap money than we've ever had. Defense was the top priority because the offense had been founded.

The team that Bowlen threw away would have dominated.

I would if I was arguing that Cassell was a better QB.

But you're too blinded by stupisity to see all I'm saying is, Cutler is not as good as you say he is, and it's a valid argument for someone comparing Cassell to Cutler this season.

I think Cutler is a better QB when you talk about skill set.

I just think Cassell makes much better decisions.

They both benefited from a great run game and defense...

Cassell put up better numbers.

Taco John
Wow I can't imagine being a douche to the guy who runs this website.

No worries, man. I'm just one of the fellas. I can take a shot to the ribs now and again.

oubronco
01-16-2011, 01:22 PM

But you're too blinded by stupisity to see all I'm saying is, Cutler is not as good as you say he is, and it's a valid argument for someone comparing Cassell to Cutler this season.

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

orangemonkey

I don't care to make the argument. The chiefs faced 1 top 10 defense twice (chargers). The Bears faced 5 top 10 defenses.

Taco John

Cutler is not as good as I say he is? What does that even mean? I say he's a NFL Division Championship level quarterback at this point. Uhhh, guess what?

Blueflame

Do you somehow think that namecalling strengthens the point you're trying to make? (hint: it does nothing beyond making you look like an ass).

Requiem
01-16-2011, 01:23 PM
In other words, I never said it.

Yes, you did state it. I'm getting ready to go out and watch the AFC Divisional Game with my friends, so I will do my best to find the quote (before you go and delete it) and present it later.

Are you really defending the Dan Snyder Redskins in order to make a point about Shanahan?

No, I am not defending Dan Snyder. I think the guy sucks. I'm just pointing out your inconsistencies and ill-formed nature on issues concerning football that alleviate any pull you have in regards to critiquing others opinions on such matters.

I'm sorry that went over your head as well.

Actually, no I am not sorry.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:23 PM
What does this even mean? You don't need the quotes to say that Jay Cutler made the pro bowl. It was a fact. He was voted in by the players and fans.

So are you trying to tell me he played better than Philip Rivers that season?

bendog
01-16-2011, 01:24 PM
BUT THE TEAM IS BETTER NOW THAN IT WAS WHEN jOSH WAS HIRED!!! REALLY!!!!

The MVPlaya
Do you somehow think that namecalling strengthens the point you're trying to make? (hint: it does nothing beyond making you look like an ass).

no but it wears down my keyboard quicker.

Taco John

What? You know what? I don't believe you've watched Cassel this year at all. I think you've maybe looked at a stat sheet at best.

I think you're faking it.

oubronco
01-16-2011, 01:25 PM
BUT THE TEAM IS BETTER NOW THAN IT WAS WHEN jOSH WAS HIRED!!! REALLY!!!!

we have Tebow ROFL!

That One Guy
01-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Well that leaves me perfect this weekend. Only thing I've gotten wrong is that I thought ATL would be competitive. I think the Jets game is a blowout as well.

colonelbeef
01-16-2011, 01:26 PM

Sorry.

As is posting lies.

let me go a step further- the Redskins are 86-106 since Dan snyder took over, despite having the highest annual payroll for a good portion of his tenure, and have gone through 7 HCs while finishing 5-11, 9-7, 8-8, 4-12, before hiring Mike Shanahan.

86-106 while fielding the highest paid roster in the league and firing coaches left and right.

Losing culture, as I said. only a real McFanboy/Shanahan detractor would even attempt to say otherwise.

Keep bull****ting about your fake point based on a quote I never made tho, looks good on you.

Gutless Drunk
01-16-2011, 01:27 PM

No...he played better than Brett Favre

peacepipe
Good thing jay scored the points he did or we would be talking about a upset.

colonelbeef
Yes, you did state it. I'm getting ready to go out and watch the AFC Divisional Game with my friends, so I will do my best to find the quote (before you go and delete it) and present it later.

No, I am not defending Dan Snyder. I think the guy sucks. I'm just pointing out your inconsistencies and ill-formed nature on issues concerning football that alleviate any pull you have in regards to critiquing others opinions on such matters.

I'm sorry that went over your head as well.

Actually, no I am not sorry.

86-106- This is a winning team to you?

Please, spin more, it's amusing to watch you squirm

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM
no but it wears down my keyboard quicker.

And the object is to need to buy a new keyboard sooner? ???

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM

Given both of their respective circumstances, yes, I think Cutler deserved the pro bowl that season. Put the Chargers defense on the Broncos that season, and who knows how far that team goes?

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Cutler is not as good as I say he is? What does that even mean? I say he's a NFL Division Championship level quarterback at this point. Uhhh, guess what?

Dilfer is a super bowl winning QB.

Therefore Dilfer is better than Jay Cutler.

spdirty
01-16-2011, 01:30 PM
No...he played better than Brett Favre

And Orton.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Dilfer is a super bowl winning QB.

Therefore Dilfer is better than Jay Cutler.

How cute, you found an outlier. Wow, you're amazing. I guess you showed me with your mighty, mighty outlier. Jeez, I guess Jay hasn't shown himself a good quarterback at all. I mean, Trent Dilfer went to a Superbowl. My argument is destroyed.

Aw shucks.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:31 PM

You know, I personally never like using the "Pro Bowl" player as a barometer of whether someone is good or not. Because Derek Anderson is a Pro Bowl QB and Vince Young is a Pro Bowl QB.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:32 PM
I'll put out the challenge again:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009.../packers@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010092700/2010/REG3/packers@bears)
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011...2/eagles@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010112804/2010/REG12/eagles@bears)
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201012...G16/jets@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010122600/2010/REG16/jets@bears)

cutthemdown
01-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Dilfer probably the worst ever though to win. My old stats teacher said a quick way to do look at something is to throw out the weakest and the strongest number, then avg the ones in the middle.

Using Dilfer as a marking post sort of skews things a bit. I'd say Cutler has the skill set to get it done. He could win it. I just think in the end he won't. I think he lacks the mental side but he could still prove me wrong.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:34 PM
I'll put out the challenge again:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009.../packers@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010092700/2010/REG3/packers@bears)
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011...2/eagles@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010112804/2010/REG12/eagles@bears)
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201012...G16/jets@bears (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010122600/2010/REG16/jets@bears)

You ever hear of the term "small sample size"? Cassel sucks, he's pretty much a better Orton, and while I believe Cutler is a better QB than Cassel, that's not saying much.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
You know, I personally never like using the "Pro Bowl" player as a barometer of whether someone is good or not. Because Derek Anderson is a Pro Bowl QB and Vince Young is a Pro Bowl QB.

Being a pro bowl quarterback means somethng only in the terms of calibre. To me, a "pro bowl" quarterback is someone who is expected to be in the pro-bowl several times in their career. To me, I expect in the long term, Jay is a pro bowl quarterback. I think he's more than shown this kind of potential.
I believe we'll see him in a lot of pro bowls over the years.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Given both of their respective circumstances, yes, I think Cutler deserved the pro bowl that season. Put the Chargers defense on the Broncos that season, and who knows how far that team goes?

You're telling I'm detached from reality?

You realize based on what you just said, you can just twist up every single football argument ever made in favor of whomever you like?

Philip Rivers 2008
4009 yards
65.3%
34 TD
11 int
8.4 YPA
105.5 QB rating

Jay Cutler 2008
4526 yards
62.3%
25 TD
18 int
7.3 YPA
86.0 qb rating.

How the **** are you even going to sit here and say Jay Cutler deserved it over Philip Rivers?

It's great that you're using defense as an argument here, but when we're talking about the Bears this season, you're completely disregarding it.

People might sit here and laugh because of my insults, but those who really read between the lines see what a ****ing idiot and moron you are.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:37 PM
You ever hear of the term "small sample size"? Cassel sucks, he's pretty much a better Orton, and while I believe Cutler is a better QB than Cassel, that's not saying much.

I'm not talking about sample size. This isn't a look at straight statistics. We're talking about quality of schedule, along with quality of win. Cassel doesn't have even one win like any of these three on his resume in Kansas City this year, let alone three.

It's a rhetorical challenge that destroys the idea that the Bears had anywhere near as easy a schedule as the KC Chiefs.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Being a pro bowl quarterback means somethng only in the terms of calibre. To me, a "pro bowl" quarterback is someone who is expected to be in the pro-bowl several times in their career. To me, I expect in the long term, Jay is a pro bowl quarterback. I think he's more than shown this kind of potential.
I believe we'll see him in a lot of pro bowls over the years.

That may be, but he hasn't done that yet, which puts him in the same category as the others, to me he's a David Garrard level (good, but not elite), another "pro bowl" QB

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:38 PM
How cute, you found an outlier. Wow, you're amazing. I guess you showed me with your mighty, mighty outlier. Jeez, I guess Jay hasn't shown himself a good quarterback at all. I mean, Trent Dilfer went to a Superbowl. My argument is destroyed.

Aw shucks.

Matt Sanchez is a top NFL QB, making the playoffs 2 years in a row.

Matt Sanchez is better than Sam Bradford, more wins.

You're little statements are weak and the fact that you can't go any deeper with the statements prove that you're blinded.

frerottenextelway
01-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Thread lived up to the hype.

peacepipe
01-16-2011, 01:39 PM
That may be, but he hasn't done that yet, which puts him in the same category as the others, to me he's a David Garrard level (good, but not elite), another "pro bowl" QBHe may not be elite yet but I wouldn't put him in the same catagory as gerrard.

frerottenextelway
01-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Stats aside, all you have to do is watch the kid play ball to see he is special.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM

You realize based on what you just said, you can just twist up every single football argument ever made in favor of whomever you like?

Philip Rivers 2008
4009 yards
65.3%
34 TD
11 int
8.4 YPA
105.5 QB rating

Jay Cutler 2008
4526 yards
62.3%
25 TD
18 int
7.3 YPA
86.0 qb rating.

How the **** are you even going to sit here and say Jay Cutler deserved it over Philip Rivers?

STATS? You just want to look at stats!? LOL

Hey stat boy: THEY'RE PLAYING FOOTBALL OUT THERE.

Football is played on a field with a team, not on a crib sheet. Jay did awesome that year, regardless of the stats you want to show. He had his back up against the wall all season long by a defense that couldn't carry their water. He absolutely deserved that probowl.

It's great that you're using defense as an argument here, but when we're talking about the Bears this season, you're completely disregarding it.

People might sit here and laugh because of my insults, but those who really read between the lines see what a ****ing idiot and moron you are.

I'm not disregarding it AT ALL, stat boy. The Bears defense is surely good, but it wasn't the Bears defense that won this game:

It wasn't the Bears defense that won this game either:

You're being destroyed statboy. Games are played on the field bud, not on the NFL.com statistics page.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm not talking about sample size. This isn't a look at straight statistics. We're talking about quality of schedule, along with quality of win. Cassel doesn't have even one win like any of these three on his resume in Kansas City this year, let alone three.

It's a rhetorical challenge that destroys the idea that the Bears had anywhere near as easy a schedule as the KC Chiefs.

Well, I agree with the bolded part, it's a made up "challenge" that is unanswerable (My Cousin Vinny called to tell me "it's a bull**** question"). I mean, didn't this same Seahawks team destroy the Bears earlier in the year? The same Seahawks team that had been destroyed by the Broncos. Yes, small sample size because anytime you have a team in the National Football League, anything can happen on Any Given Sunday (/Shannytalk). Is Peyton Manning's midseason stink-fest representative of him as a QB? No, he's obviously a HoF QB who had a bad stretch. The more numbers you look at the better they represent the totality of a person's ability.

Kid A
Having not read what I'm sure is a very Cutler-centric thread, I'll just say this: Bears-Packers is as epic a conference title game as you could hope for (first meeting in the post-season between the rivals since '41). Can't wait.

Taco John
Well, I agree with the bolded part, it's a made up "challenge" that is unanswerable (My Cousin Vinny called to tell me "it's a bull**** question"). I mean, didn't this same Seahawks team destroy the Bears earlier in the year? The same Seahawks team that had been destroyed by the Broncos. Yes, small sample size because anytime you have a team in the National Football League, anything can happen on Any Given Sunday (/Shannytalk). Is Peyton Manning's midseason stink-fest representative of him as a QB? No, he's obviously a HoF QB who had a bad stretch. The more numbers you look at the better they represent the totality of a person's ability.

It's not unanswerable. The answer is obvious: the Bears had a tougher schedule than the Chiefs.

frerottenextelway
01-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Having not read what I'm sure is a very Cutler-centric thread, I'll just say this: Bears-Packers is as epic a conference title game as you could hope for (first meeting in the post-season between the rivals since '41). Can't wait.

Cutler? I dont think he even came up in this thread.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Cutler? I dont think he even came up in this thread.

Bwhahahahahah. Rep!

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 01:45 PM

Philip Rivers 2008
4009 yards
65.3%
34 TD
11 int
8.4 YPA
105.5 QB rating

Jay Cutler 2008
4526 yards
62.3%
25 TD
18 int
7.3 YPA
86.0 qb rating.

Um... didn't Rivers bow out of the Pro Bowl due to injury that year? I believe he did...

And... that is why Kerry Collins got the opportunity to go to the Pro Bowl.... as Rivers' replacement.

ColoradoDarin
01-16-2011, 01:47 PM
It's not unanswerable. The answer is obvious: the Bears had a tougher schedule than the Chiefs.

Wait, you're switching the argument now. But, yes, the Bears had a marginally tougher schedule than the chiefs. I just can't wait for the chiefs to play a first place schedule next year!

Taco John
Um... didn't Rivers bow out of the Pro Bowl due to injury that year? I believe he did...

And... that is why Kerry Collins got the opportunity to go to the Pro Bowl.... as Rivers' replacement.

LOLHilarious!ROFL!

theMVPlaya: "uh, well you're dumb."

Hulamau
If I remember correctly, Cutler's temper tantrum began when Shanny left, before McDaniels even interviewed for the HC post.

To blame McD totally and not Cutler is BS. Cutler did his best to punch his own ticket out of town. McD shares fault; he didn't handle the situation well at all. But the bulk of it was crybaby Cutler.

You have an excellent memory Austin B Fan, welcome to the Mane!

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Wait, you're switching the argument now. But, yes, the Bears had a marginally tougher schedule than the chiefs. I just can't wait for the chiefs to play a first place schedule next year!

No I'm not. Go back and read it. My argument has been consistent. I think you might have misread something, with due respect.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:49 PM
STATS? You just want to look at stats!? LOL

Hey stat boy: THEY'RE PLAYING FOOTBALL OUT THERE.

Football is played on a field with a team, not on a crib sheet. Jay did awesome that year, regardless of the stats you want to show. He had his back up against the wall all season long by a defense that couldn't carry their water. He absolutely deserved that probowl.

I'm not disregarding it AT ALL, stat boy. The Bears defense is surely good, but it wasn't the Bears defense that won this game:

It wasn't the Bears defense that won this game either:

You're being destroyed statboy. Games are played on the field bud, not on the NFL.com statistics page.

Jesus, two games? Really? Two ****ing games deserves this much attention? Did you read where I already gave Cutler PROPS for those games?

The pro bowl is determined by individual performances, not team performances you dumb ass.

The Pro Bowl is usually determined by stats, and Philip Rivers had LEAGUE LEADING STATS.

He led the league in TDs that season and was the ONLY QB over 100 qb rating at 105.5 the next closest one was 97.4

Stats MATTER, we're talking about individual PLAYERS.

And speaking of, what the **** were you talking about Cutler's defense that season 2008? Yes it was horrible but did you know SD defense was just ranked 4 spots higher? No you didn't, because you acted as if they were what they were elite that season.

Are you trying to tell me Jay Cutler is better than Philip Rivers?

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:50 PM

No he didn't. He completely missed pro bowl which was the big deal of Jay cutler making it over him.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Matt Sanchez is a top NFL QB, making the playoffs 2 years in a row.

Matt Sanchez is better than Sam Bradford, more wins.

You're little statements are weak and the fact that you can't go any deeper with the statements prove that you're blinded.

No wonder you think you're so smart. You stuff strawmen and knock them down with ease. That probably gives you a lot of confidence.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:52 PM
LOLHilarious!ROFL!

theMVPlaya: "uh, well you're dumb."

Do you even know anything?

Blueflame was wrong... and thanks for that quote because he is dumb for saying that since it was FALSE.

Taco, you ****ing idiot.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Twice in 1 thread we got people getting simple facts wrong, and you wonder why I think Denver fans are so ****ing stupid.

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Jesus, two games? Really? Two ****ing games deserves this much attention? Did you read where I already gave Cutler PROPS for those games?

The pro bowl is determined by individual performances, not team performances you dumb ass.

The Pro Bowl is usually determined by stats, and Philip Rivers had LEAGUE LEADING STATS.

He led the league in TDs that season and was the ONLY QB over 100 qb rating at 105.5 the next closest one was 97.4

And speaking of, what the **** were you talking about Cutler's defense that season 2008? Yes it was horrible but did you know SD defense was just ranked 4 spots higher? No you didn't, because you acted as if they were what they were elite that season.

Haven't we been talking for pages and pages about Cutler and Matt Cassel? ??? Now you want to shift the goalposts to Rivers instead? Cute.

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Do you even know anything?

Blueflame was wrong... and thanks for that quote because he is dumb for saying that since it was FALSE.

Taco, you ****ing idiot.

No, I'm not wrong. Rivers was not passed over that year; he chose not to go.

The MVPlaya
01-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Especially this Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers one... this was a direct incident that involved one of our own players and you guys still don't even ****ing know...

Even tho that information is easily accessed on the internet, 10 seconds away, you rather spend your time posting false information.

I've said over and over and over, Broncos fans are dumb, they lie, they make up information on the spot, they get SIMPLE FACTS WRONG, even when it's about the Denver Broncos. Denver fans are ****ING IDIOTS.

Gutless Drunk
01-16-2011, 01:55 PM
No he didn't. He completely missed pro bowl which was the big deal of Jay cutler making it over him.

Nope. Rivers should have made it over Favre.

It was Manning, Cuter, Favre

And it should have been Rivers, Manning, Cutler

People remember Rivers got shafted and forget that Favre didn't deserve it

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 01:55 PM

Then you're trying to tell us that everyone (Pro Bowl voters) considered Kerry Collins better than Philip Rivers? ???

Didn't happen that way.

Taco John
01-16-2011, 01:56 PM

You are way too all over the map and have a hard time following multi fronts of argumentation. Those two games aren't merely "give Jay prop" games. They are argument enders to the idea that Cassel is a better quarterback than Jay Cutler this season. You can't find a single win like either of these against similarly calibre teams for Matt Cassel. And for that matter, many other quarterbacks in this game.

Those two games are "Jay has arrived" games. Yes, those two games absolutely deserve this much attention, statboy. You'd understand if you had actually watched them instead of looking at a crib sheet.