PDA

View Full Version : John Fox = Herm Edwards

Bob's your Information Minister
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
This won't end well for you guys.

You had an ultra-aggressive to the point of idiocy n00b and now you're stuck with a guy who coaches as if the year is 1957. You went from one extreme to the other.

I don't think John Fox has any real interest in developing a franchise quarterback or the kind of passing game you need to win in the modern NFL. In a division with Norv Turner, Philip Rivers, Todd Haley and Matt Cassel, that's going to ensure a lot of third or fourth-place finishes in the AFC West.

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Seriously...STFU...you know **** about football and especially professional football.

ShutDownPoster
01-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Bob = Richard Simmons

End thread

baja
01-14-2011, 06:32 PM

You had an ultra-aggressive to the point of idiocy n00b and now you're stuck with a guy who coaches as if the year is 1957. You went from one extreme to the other.

I don't think John Fox has any real interest in developing a franchise quarterback or the kind of passing game you need to win in the modern NFL. In a division with Norv Turner, Philip Rivers, Todd Haley and Matt Cassel, that's going to ensure a lot of third or fourth-place finishes in the AFC West.

want'a bet?

mwill07
01-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Matt Cassel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

KC = paper tigers.
oakland still has Al Davis.
SD = crumbling, not the force they used to be.

No, this division is as wide open as ever.

BMarsh615
01-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Todd Haley is a moron. And Matt Cassel sucks balls.

Inkana7
01-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Hurf durf.

KipCorrington25
01-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Blob is like McDaniels, go with the opposite of what he thinks and you'll come out on top 9 times out of 10.

01-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Todd Haley is a moron. And Matt Cassel sucks balls.

27 TDs say otherwise.

The Chargers and Chiefs are the class of this division now. The Broncos made a terrible move here...Fox is the kind of guy who will punt from the 35 with the game on the line.

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
I got chinese takeout for us tonight. Kung Pao Chicken, General Tso's Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork. All with fried rice and egg rolls.

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
27 TDs say otherwise.

7 straight playoff loses (NFL Record) says otherwise.

DomCasual
01-14-2011, 06:42 PM

Matt Cassell in his only playoff appearance since high school:

9-18 70 0 3

20.4 QB rating.

Scary!

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 06:42 PM
I got chinese takeout for us tonight. Kung Pao Chicken, General Tso's Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork. All with fried rice and egg rolls.

I don't like the fried rice.

loborugger
01-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Bob = A Richard Simmon's client

End thread

Fixed it for you.

DomCasual
01-14-2011, 06:47 PM
BTW - it's awesome that Bob the gigolo ladies' man is posting on the Orange Mane at 9PM on a Friday night.

ICON
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aPU8oYrNAzA/Sx1K0F-d88I/AAAAAAAAAfc/Ufqzxba_Z5U/s400/o+rly.jpg

01-14-2011, 06:51 PM
BTW - it's awesome that Bob the gigolo ladies' man is posting on the Orange Mane at 9PM on a Friday night.

By all means, continue deflecting.

Your new head coach plays to win the game.

broncosteven
01-14-2011, 06:57 PM

Who does KFC play this week on the road to the SB?

I would be worried about the Fox hire Boob, he is committed to stopping the run 1st and since KFC had trouble running against even mCd's weak D you guys will have nightmares about playing the new Broncos for years.

McDman
01-14-2011, 06:57 PM

You don't like fried rice?!

Jetmeck
01-14-2011, 06:59 PM
27 TDs say otherwise.

The Chargers and Chiefs are the class of this division now. The Broncos made a terrible move here...Fox is the kind of guy who will punt from the 35 with the game on the line.

Weak ass schedule you little weasel, check back with us after next year !

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2011, 07:01 PM

I like the white rice personally, but the pregnant wife likes it fried, so fried it is!

Jetmeck
01-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Matt Cassell in his only playoff appearance since high school:

9-18 70 0 3

20.4 QB rating.

Scary!

Against any good defenses Cassel and their whole team folded up their tent this year. PRETENDERS ! **** you BOBO and any KC luvin fans out there..........

01-14-2011, 07:02 PM
I would be worried about the Fox hire Boob, he is committed to stopping the run 1st and since KFC had trouble running against even mCd's weak D you guys will have nightmares about playing the new Broncos for years.

Committed so much that his teams finished 17th or worse against the run in 5 of his 9 years in Carolina.

ICON
01-14-2011, 07:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KnIIu.jpg?1634

Houshyamama
01-14-2011, 07:05 PM
27 TDs say otherwise

O! M! G!

27 touchdowns?

O! M! G!!!

ICON
01-14-2011, 07:11 PM
You've failed miserably trying to put one over on OM members, perhaps you'll be more successful in the crystal ball biz.

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 07:11 PM
He's been to the superbowl which is something Chiefs can't do. I will take any coach or team that can get to the big game.

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 07:12 PM
And to leave Raiders out when they swept division is a joke. Chargers and Chiefs aren't cream of anything. Basically the only good teams, really good teams, teams that go to Superbowls and actally win them, are the Raiders and Broncos. Soon Broncos and Raiders will be back on top and people will be saying man Chargers really missed there chance.

KC will be like they always are. Decent some yrs, never super good.

broncosteven
01-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Committed so much that his teams finished 17th or worse against the run in 5 of his 9 years in Carolina.

So he had teams that finished 17 or higher vs the run 4 out of 9 years? I will take that.

BTW In 9 of those 9 years KFC didn't win a playoff game.

01-14-2011, 07:15 PM
And to leave Raiders out when they swept division is a joke. Chargers and Chiefs aren't cream of anything. Basically the only good teams, really good teams, teams that go to Superbowls and actally win them, are the Raiders and Broncos. Soon Broncos and Raiders will be back on top and people will be saying man Chargers really missed there chance.

KC will be like they always are. Decent some yrs, never super good.

The Raiders and Broncos are going through a transitional phase, while the Chargers and Chiefs are built to contend for awhile.

Get used to the cellar.

http://assets.kaboose.com/media/00/00/04/ab/62aa2a542305d673d7384afd87ebc8232bde16b8/476x357/Slideshow-Snickers_476x357.jpg

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 07:18 PM

Funny you scrutinize so much considering your coach is an idiot. He will be on the chopping block in a couple more years trust me.

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 07:20 PM
The Raiders and Broncos are going through a transitional phase, while the Chargers and Chiefs are built to contend for awhile.

Get used to the cellar.

http://assets.kaboose.com/media/00/00/04/ab/62aa2a542305d673d7384afd87ebc8232bde16b8/476x357/Slideshow-Snickers_476x357.jpg

Meh it's not even like that anymore. Chargers have been able to rebuild a bit as they stayed on top. Chiefs have a pretty darn good oline, great rb, avg QB, and still a crappy defense with tons of holes. So really not built much better then Denver. Better but nothing a yr or 2 can't close.

Jason in LA
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
The Chargers and Chiefs are the class of this division now.

Come on http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg. One winning season after a boatload of losing seasons does not make the Chiefs the class of the AFC West.

01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Sorry man but there's a giant chasm between the Chiefs' defense and Denver's.

Only thing they lack is a complementary pass rusher and a NT.

Only reason the Chiefs were in that playoff game to begin with was because the defense held up for so long before finally collapsing.

broncosteven
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Get used to the cellar.

CHEF's

KFC won a weak division then got creamed in the playoffs. I wouldn't call that being built to contend for awhile. They need a QB, WR depth, a Center, LB depth and secondary help.

They are a long way from being a dynasty. If they find a way to go 13-3 next year then maybe so but I am guessing that Denver will have a better foundation than what the NE castoffs are putting together.

01-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Amusing that you think the Chiefs need secondary help. You're talking about quite possibly the best young secondary in the entire league.

KCStud
01-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Honestly I can see KC taking over the division.
Oakland is starting all over while losing their best CB and other players, SD lost their best coach, Jackson is leaving and other good FA's of theirs will be gone and Denver is stuck with Tebow in a long rebuilding effort.

broncosteven
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM

Only reason the Chiefs were in that playoff game to begin with was because the defense held up for so long before finally collapsing.

Your right, that proves our point that KFC is a long way from being built to contend long term. They have just as many holes as we do.

We only won 3 games this year but only had a 6 game differential between worst and 1st in the division. Not a lot to crow about there.

Clockwork Orange
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Only reason the Chiefs were in that playoff game is because they played a last place schedule.

Fixed that for ya there, lumpy.

01-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Oakland is starting all over while losing their best CB and other players, SD lost their best coach, Jackson is leaving and other good FA's of theirs will be gone and Denver is stuck with Tebow in a long rebuilding effort.

I forgot about Tebow.

Fox might have done OK if he had a real QB to hide his shortcomings as a head coach...but Tebow?

It's the blind leading the blind.

gunns
01-14-2011, 07:29 PM

Oh I do. I prefer sweet and sour chicken to the pork though. And absolutely love a good pot sticker. :wiggle:

Broncos_OTM
01-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Bob how would you call the chiefs the cream of the division when you went 2-4 within it. You guys crept on people this year. with a power puff schedule. you guys lost against the only good team you played. Indy. and possibly San Diego. but then again you didnt beat them the second time around... And Hey bob Scoreboard. if we are so bad then why did you guys get creamed by us. And the second game only could beat us bu four points. The record belies this team. With all the internal problems we have had the last two years. We can get a coach in here who can run things and i wouldnt think we could very well win the division next year.

And Cassell is a joke isnt that the article you wrote earlier in the season.....fag

KCStud
01-14-2011, 07:35 PM
It's gonna be a few years before the AFC West makes noise in the playoffs. Nobody in this division will be on BAL, PIT or NE's level for awhile. That's not even including the Jets or Colts.

Broncos_OTM
01-14-2011, 07:36 PM
I forgot about Tebow.

Fox might have done OK if he had a real QB to hide his shortcomings as a head coach...but Tebow?

It's the blind leading the blind.Dude congratulations for emberassing yourself in the playoffs but i am here to tell you your coach is about to blow up your franchise .... hes a tool... And i can garuntee players are gonna start quiting on him... mark my words

KCStud
01-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Dude congratulations for emberassing yourself in the playoffs but i am here to tell you your coach is about to blow up your franchise .... hes a tool... And i can garuntee players are gonna start quiting on him... mark my words

Is that why the players are rallying behind him ie Bowe, Charles, Cassel, Tamba, Berry?

Just because so called experts like Fatlock say Haley will cause a mutiny doesn't mean he will.

01-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Dude congratulations for emberassing yourself in the playoffs but i am here to tell you your coach is about to blow up your franchise .... hes a tool... And i can garuntee players are gonna start quiting on him... mark my words

The only reason the Chiefs made the playoffs was because Haley took Herm's leftovers and coached them up.

He's a wonderful coach. He alone is responsible for turning Dwayne Bowe into a stud.

mwill07
01-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Cassel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jetmeck
01-14-2011, 07:51 PM

Get used to the cellar.

You are delusional if you think that weak ass schedule you played this year will lead to more wins next year against quality teams. Your team disappeared against superior competition this year.

chawknz
01-14-2011, 07:53 PM
How about dem Chiefs?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH LOL LOL LOL

Bronco Yoda
01-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Did someone say Fox?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VjHIHL9h4yw/SwvKbsZruFI/AAAAAAAADnc/K9bjjrbAIQ4/s400/Samantha+Fox+(5).jpg

AZorange1
01-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Matt Cassel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

KC = paper tigers.
oakland still has Al Davis.
SD = crumbling, not the force they used to be.

No, this division is as wide open as ever.

Couldn't have said it better myself----:thumbs:

Broncos_OTM
01-14-2011, 08:27 PM
The only reason the Chiefs made the playoffs was because Haley took Herm's leftovers and coached them up.

He's a wonderful coach. He alone is responsible for turning Dwayne Bowe into a stud.

And having two head coaches running the offense and defense didnt have anything to do with it.

Players most always take their coaches back i mean seriously look at the broncos players of the last couple years they always say glowing things. Serioulsy naive much?

Horrible deflect on everything else i said ... but then agian you are a troll, like i could really depend on you for a good football conversqation

Austin Bronco Fan
01-14-2011, 08:31 PM

Also responsible for running off the only OC that made that offense successful. So, what's next? Hire yet another OC, or is Haley going to coach it like he did last season? (I'm REALLY hoping for #2 ;D )

01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Players most always take their coaches back i mean seriously look at the broncos players of the last couple years they always say glowing things. Serioulsy naive much?

What?

Where did I bring up anything any player said about Todd Haley?

The results speak for themselves. Haley took a bunch of players from the previous regime and turned them into division champions.

Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe were nothing before Todd Haley. Now they are top 10 players at their position in this league.

Pretty impressive coaching...

Jason in LA
01-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Bob how would you call the chiefs the cream of the division when you went 2-4 within it. You guys crept on people this year. with a power puff schedule. you guys lost against the only good team you played. Indy. and possibly San Diego. but then again you didnt beat them the second time around... And Hey bob Scoreboard. if we are so bad then why did you guys get creamed by us. And the second game only could beat us bu four points. The record belies this team. With all the internal problems we have had the last two years. We can get a coach in here who can run things and i wouldnt think we could very well win the division next year.

And Cassell is a joke isnt that the article you wrote earlier in the season.....fag

That's the way I see it. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg is just talking out of his ass. How often do we see a team become good for one year and then end up right back in the cellar the next when there are high expectations? It happens all the time. Make the playoffs a couple times in a row and then talk. But making it one time and getting run out of their quickly? Yeah, that doesn't make them the class of anything.

I guess the Chiefs haven't given http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Jlewis3233/loser.jpg anything to cheer about in years, so he's getting a little carried away.

Mr. Elway
01-14-2011, 08:40 PM
I thought if the Ravens blew the Chiefs out at home it was going to prove KC was a "pretender" (but I guess that was before the Ravens blew out the Chiefs at home)

http://kan.scout.com/2/1037683.html

loborugger
01-14-2011, 08:40 PM
It's gonna be a few years before the AFC West makes noise in the playoffs. Nobody in this division will be on BAL, PIT or NE's level for awhile. That's not even including the Jets or Colts.

This. Although the Jets might do it, if Sanchez can figure out the game.

Steve Sewell
01-14-2011, 08:41 PM
In a division with Norv Turner, Philip Rivers, Todd Haley and Matt Cassel, that's going to ensure a lot of third or fourth-place finishes in the AFC West.

:rofl:

Sodak
01-14-2011, 09:06 PM
I like white rice and lo mein on occasion...

For the main course I like to mix in some Korean Bul Gogi and a big, big pile of Kim Chee.

Nice. Now stay away.

01-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I thought if the Ravens blew the Chiefs out at home it was going to prove KC was a "pretender" (but I guess that was before the Ravens blew out the Chiefs at home)

http://kan.scout.com/2/1037683.html

We were definitely pretenders this year.

But it was only the second year of our rebuild. We exceeded expectations.

The Chiefs are definitely a franchise on the rise.

Boomhauer
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM

Wade Phillips is a better comparison than Edwards due to demeanor.

Steve Sewell
01-14-2011, 09:17 PM

The Chiefs are definitely a franchise on the rise.

Yep the cream puff schedule, a down AFC West, and an epic ass-raping at home in the playoffs seem to indicate that things are on the rise for a team that will have to play a 1st place schedule next year.

loborugger
01-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Yep the cream puff schedule, a down AFC West, and an epic ass-raping at home in the playoffs seem to indicate that things are on the rise for a team that will have to play a 1st place schedule next year.

I would look for them to have an 8-8 record next season. The defense will look solid and Matty's position as a starting QB will be more exposed.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Ho.
Ly.

This is hilarious.

Tim
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
I kind of agree. Fox's offenses in carolina were like martyball, and with knowshon and our blocking o line of 2010 I hope he has a plan b

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 09:47 PM
lol. You've been rebuilding since 1971

01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
I would look for them to have an 8-8 record next season. The defense will look solid and Matty's position as a starting QB will be more exposed.

That may well be.

I bet the Broncos don't sniff 8 wins until their next head coach.

OABB
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
That may well be.

I bet the Broncos don't sniff 8 wins until their next head coach.

Your trolling has gone downhill bob. I expect better from you.

Vegas_Bronco
Hey Bob, what is the phone number to Herms house...I need to ask him if your right on this one.

Rulon Velvet Jones
Is this what passes for trolling these days?

Dr. Broncenstein
01-14-2011, 10:04 PM
It was about 9 o'clock PM Bobo time when he started posting. On a Friday night.

This sounds like a cry for help.

Greatspirits
01-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Silly Boob, still trying to make your pathetic Queefs relevant! Your city sucks, all your sports teams still suck, you will and always be Denver's redheaded stepchild!!

Clockwork Orange
01-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Josh McDaniels won 11 games in his tenure as the Broncos head coach. Care to guess who the only team he beat more than once is?

Yeah....

01-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Josh McDaniels won 11 games in his tenure as the Broncos head coach. Care to guess who the only team he beat more than once is?

Yeah....

How is that relevant at all? :rofl:

Todd Haley was .500 against a division rival over a two-year span and somehow that has meaning towards his future success?

You guys are really grasping at straws...

Dr. Broncenstein
01-14-2011, 10:29 PM

Todd Haley was .500 against a division rival over a two-year span and somehow that has meaning towards his future success?

I'm married with 3 kids, which is why I'm posting on a Friday night. What's your excuse?

Clockwork Orange
01-14-2011, 10:29 PM

Not grasping at anything, just laughing at your fraudulent team. Gonna be a blast watching them crash back to earth when they actually have to play a real schedule as opposed to that cupcake schedule they played this year. Wasn't the combined record of KC's opponents something like 85-123? How many teams with a winning record did KC beat this year? One?

Spare me this talk that KC is anything other than a blip on the radar who took advantage of weak division and soft as Charmin schedule. Todd Haley is your coach. Matt Cassel (awesome showing in the playoffs there, captain clutch, you're a true Chief now) is your QB. You scare no one, now or in the future.

Good seeing you again though, Bobaloo. ;D

Steve Sewell
01-14-2011, 10:33 PM

Most people are pointing out that the Chiefs were exposed as frauds who benefited from playing a weaksauce schedule. We saw it with our own eyes when our 4-12 team punked the living **** out of the Chiefs in Denver, and almost beat them at Camarohead by running the ball all over them with one of the worst rushing attacks in the NFL. This was further validated when the Raiders and then the Ravens punked them at Camarohead and made Haley and Cassel look like the tools that they are.

Is that relevant enough for you?

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Kc has only been rebuilding for 2 yrs? I thought it was more like 6 yrs since they sniffed playoffs before this yr?

Whatever they have some nice players but still they aren't that good. We aren't chasing the queefs we are chasing the real teams like NE, Pitt, Balt.

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Queefs a perfect example of how getting a soft schedule, getting some turnovers against a bunch of bad teams, can let a team slip into playoffs that has no business there. Every year there are 1 maybe 2 teams that fit this category. Sometimes they rise up and even win a game in playoffs once in awhile, but mostly these type of teams just get whacked.

I like Charles though, like the young TE, Bowe though needs serious help. Not to mention 3rd and 4th wr. KC very thin at WR. It hurts Cassal because when Bowe bows out like he did late in the yr he has no other outside threat.

theAPAOps5
01-14-2011, 10:54 PM
7 straight playoff loses (NFL Record) says otherwise.

This, end the thread. Further proof that winning the division and making the playoffs is KC's Super Bowl.

Fat blob is just trying to carry over luck into reality. Sorry fat boy.

01-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Queefs a perfect example of how getting a soft schedule, getting some turnovers against a bunch of bad teams, can let a team slip into playoffs that has no business there.

Except that's not how it happened.

The Chiefs beat a bunch of bad teams, but they blew a lot of teams out.

They beats the 49ers, Jaguars, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams and Titans all by at least 14 points. They dominated those teams.

Not saying the Chiefs were a legit playoff team. But their improvement was legit.

They're a team on the rise. We didn't need to go out and desperately hire John Fox to try get us to the playoffs for the first time in half a decade.

Steve Sewell
01-14-2011, 11:04 PM

They beats the 49ers, Jaguars, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams and Titans all by at least 14 points. They dominated those teams.

Not saying the Chiefs were a legit playoff team. But their improvement was legit.

They're a team on the rise. We didn't need to go out and desperately hire John Fox to try get us to the playoffs for the first time in half a decade.

I realize you are just trolling at this point but, of all the current head coaches in the AFC West, which one do you think has the best resume and legit credentials?

That's what I thought.

Houshyamama
01-14-2011, 11:18 PM

That's adorable.

01-14-2011, 11:22 PM
I realize you are just trolling at this point but, of all the current head coaches in the AFC West, which one do you think has the best resume and legit credentials?

That's what I thought.

That's a roundabout way of asking me who has accomplished the most. Which is bull****, because Herm Edwards and John Fox have both accomplished more than Todd Haley, even though they suck ass.

Here's all that matters:

Todd Haley is the best coach in the division. And it's not even close.

Houshyamama
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
That's a roundabout way of asking me who has accomplished the most. Which is bull****, because Herm Edwards and John Fox have both accomplished more than Todd Haley, even though they suck ass.

Here's all that matters:

Which one has been to a Super Bowl?

01-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Which one has been to a Super Bowl?

Jim Caldwell and Bill Callahan have been to Super Bowls. Who gives a ****?

Houshyamama
01-14-2011, 11:26 PM

Who gives a ****? Fans who like winning games.

Answer the question Lardo. Which coach in the AFC West has been to a Super Bowl?

Requiem
01-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Hey Bob.

Want to do another bet with me? This time it involves Super Bowls and John Fox. You down? YOU DOWN BUDDIE?!

KCStud
01-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Who gives a ****? Fans who like winning games.

Answer the question Lardo. Which coach in the AFC West has been to a Super Bowl?

Haley and Fox

Bronco Boy
01-15-2011, 01:36 AM
It's funny that this thread comes up the weekend before MLK Day, considering KC is the most racist city ever. Enjoy your horrible lives in your double-wides before you burn in hell KC fans. :)

Miss I.
01-15-2011, 01:38 AM
Haley and Fox

You guys had to know that was coming. Haley did go to the Superbowl as an OC for the Cardinals. However, so did McDaniels as OC for the Pats and that didn't really work in our favor.

I don't particularly like Haley and I think that having a decent GM has helped KC as much as anything after decades of bad decisions by the last one.

In the end it's all conjecture, but what I will say is Fox took a miserable Panthers and got them to a Superbowl as a HC within a year. So, here's to hoping he can bring that here and end up with the prize. Also I really hope the crap about McD going to KC is insane talk because I don't want him in the division.

Taco John
01-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Not grasping at anything, just laughing at your fraudulent team. Gonna be a blast watching them crash back to earth when they actually have to play a real schedule as opposed to that cupcake schedule they played this year. Wasn't the combined record of KC's opponents something like 85-123? How many teams with a winning record did KC beat this year? One?

Spare me this talk that KC is anything other than a blip on the radar who took advantage of weak division and soft as Charmin schedule. Todd Haley is your coach. Matt Cassel (awesome showing in the playoffs there, captain clutch, you're a true Chief now) is your QB. You scare no one, now or in the future.

Good seeing you again though, Bobaloo. ;D

Posts like this are why I love having Bob around... Hilarious!

Taco John
01-15-2011, 02:07 AM

The Chiefs have won 3 playoff games in 40+ years.

You wouldn't understand.

Houshyamama
01-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Haley and Fox

I should have said as a head coach ;D

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-15-2011, 06:05 AM
Kids, take note. This is what happens when your attempt to troll blows up in your face.

mwill07
01-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Haley. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EzBronco715
01-15-2011, 07:31 AM
This thread is full of OM wisdom, I'm just trying to soak it all in. :sunshine:

CreamsicleThrowback
01-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Fox is going to blow up that roster and set it back a few more years.

BMarsh615
01-15-2011, 08:10 AM
Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe were nothing before Todd Haley. Now they are top 10 players at their position in this league.

Pretty impressive coaching...

Jamaal Charles rode the bench for 8 games because Haley was so retarded he didn't know Charles was any good. If LJ wouldn't have been cut Charles would still be on the bench.

Bowe was horrible last year and was incredibly inconsistent this year. I credit any success your offense had this year to Weis because everybody sucked when Haley was calling the plays in 09.

broncosteven
01-15-2011, 09:04 AM

Funny how you left out mCd's last win. The kid is in over his head the world is collapsing around him he gets blown out by Oakland then comes home and pounds KFC into the ground and Haley was so afraid that Denver would retake the division in a couple weeks he gets mad about the last score and storms off in EPIC tantrum style.

Sure don't sound like a SB Dynasty to me.

TonyR
01-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Fox is going to blow up that roster and set it back a few more years.

LOL The random Bucs fan chimes in.

Arkie
01-15-2011, 09:28 AM
In a division with Norv Turner, Philip Rivers, Todd Haley and Matt Cassel, that's going to ensure a lot of third or fourth-place finishes in the AFC West.

Fox is used to a lot of first or second place finishes, but now he's coming to the much tougher AFC West. ;)

CEH
01-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Remind me again how many back to back winning seasons KC has had in the last 10 years. Remind me again how many back to back losing season Fox has had in the last 10 years.

So now we have the KC Chiefs about to go on a run of division titles in the AFCW when both Denver and KC beat all of one team with a winning record and both lost to the Baltimore Raven is almost the same fashion.

KC having to play Balt and NYJ instead of Clev and Buf lose both and now we are looking at 8-8 . Switch out Hali for Doom this year and now the teams get even closer

Hulamau
01-15-2011, 10:54 AM

You'll lose guys to Free agency, Romeo will jump ship in a year or two and Haley will be fully exposed... even more than he already is ... as a chump.

Did you see the NFL.com video 'lowlights' of a Mik'ed up Haley pacing the sidelines trying in the most PATHETIC weak-kneed UNINSPIRING manner possible to rally his team?!? His whole demeanor was hangdog as soon as the Ravens got the lead and it was downhill from there. Cant find it at the moment to post a link but no doubt others here saw it as well.

Really, right there in that video you can get the full measure of the man and realize he'll never be a real winner .. not without all the stars aligning and significant coaching help all around.

KC has some better talent at the moment from years of bottom feeding and high draft picks ... and the good fortune of landing Scott Pioli. But Haley is window dressing for the real coaches there ... ala George Bush as the crony frontman for the real numbskulls running his administration.

cutthemdown
01-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Chiefs turned a cream puff schedule into a somewhat decent yr. Next yr they will win about 8 games.

loborugger
01-15-2011, 10:56 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_belarus_fox;_ylt=Anaio1QYos_5VVn.0OJI1nJzfNdF

A wounded fox shot its would be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun

Boobs McGee
01-15-2011, 11:00 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_les8e6XsVf1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Jetmeck
01-15-2011, 11:07 AM
yep the cream puff schedule, a down afc west, and an epic ass-raping at home in the playoffs seem to indicate that things are on the rise for a team that will have to play a 1st place schedule next year.

exactly.................!

Jetmeck
01-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Amusing that you think the Chiefs need secondary help. You're talking about quite possibly the best young secondary in the entire league.

You are joking right ? Only one of your secondary players I like is that rookie safety, otherwise Flowers and Carr were toasted regularly.

Agamemnon
01-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Chiefs turned a cream puff schedule into a somewhat decent yr. Next yr they will win about 8 games.

I'd be very surprised is they win 8 games next year. Much tougher schedule for a team that couldn't beat any teams with a winning record is not going to go well.

Plus they still have Cassel. Hilarious!

Jetmeck
01-15-2011, 11:14 AM

I can see blind homerism too...............

boppool
01-15-2011, 11:23 AM

Wow. The great Bobo has spoken!
Since all of your prediction turns out exactly the opposite, we just got the guaranteed success of Fox... Awesome!!!

KCStud
01-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Say what you want about Haley, but when players like Larry Fitzgerald, Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles credit him with his coaching style, it's pretty hard to knock the guy.

Weis is a very overrated playcaller. He called the entire game against Baltimore, including that horrible 4th down call and only giving Charles the ball twice in the 2nd half. If I'm Haley I would be pissed off about those things too.

And KC has coaches who can develop players. It's no coincidence that Bowe, Charles, Cassel, DJ, Hali, Dorsey, Carr and Flowers had their best seasons.

KCStud
01-15-2011, 11:30 AM
I can see blind homerism too...............

You guys are too far back. And you essentially have a rookie QB next year. If you really think that's winning the division next year you're crazy.

Smilin Assassin
01-15-2011, 11:55 AM
It baffles me that people even debate this tool.

A battle of wits w/an unarmed man seems pointless to say the least.

01-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow. The great Bobo has spoken!
Since all of your prediction turns out exactly the opposite, we just got the guaranteed success of Fox... Awesome!!!

Didn't the Broncos just go 4-12?

schaaf
01-15-2011, 01:17 PM
You'll lose guys to Free agency, Romeo will jump ship in a year or two and Haley will be fully exposed... even more than he already is ... as a chump.

Did you see the NFL.com video 'lowlights' of a Mik'ed up Haley pacing the sidelines trying in the most PATHETIC weak-kneed UNINSPIRING manner possible to rally his team?!? His whole demeanor was hangdog as soon as the Ravens got the lead and it was downhill from there. Cant find it at the moment to post a link but no doubt others here saw it as well.

Really, right there in that video you can get the full measure of the man and realize he'll never be a real winner .. not without all the stars aligning and significant coaching help all around.

KC has some better talent at the moment from years of bottom feeding and high draft picks ... and the good fortune of landing Scott Pioli. But Haley is window dressing for the real coaches there ... ala George Bush as the crony frontman for the real numbskulls running his administration.

did you really bring politics into this?

Come on man.

SoCalBronco
01-15-2011, 01:18 PM
We'll see Bob......he did keep McCoy who is a pass first style of coach. I'm not expecting this team to dominate anyone, or its FO to outthink anyone (especially the latter), but if we can get a little better that would be nice. Baby steps.

Hulamau
01-15-2011, 06:00 PM
did you really bring politics into this?

Come on man.

Relax Dude, Bush is ancient history and fair game and was an apt analogy.. besides that opinion is shared by many on both sides, Repubs and Dems alike..

Go Broncos!

DENVERDUI55
01-01-2013, 08:02 PM

Great prediction by the board dipsh$t. Cliff notes on all of Bobo's failed trolling attempt. Not surprised since he knows crap about football other than fantasy football stats.

Here's all that matters:

That may well be.

I bet the Broncos don't sniff 8 wins until their next head coach.ANOTHER GREAT PREDICTION FULL OF FAIL!

The Chiefs are definitely a franchise on the rise.ONLY RISING WAS UP TO THE #1 PICK IN THE DRAFT

Get used to the cellar.

27 TDs say otherwise.

brncs_fan
01-01-2013, 08:04 PM

LOL

Kaylore
01-01-2013, 08:06 PM

Well he was right about this, at least.

Kaylore
01-01-2013, 08:11 PM
You guys are too far back. And you essentially have a rookie QB next year. If you really think that's winning the division next year you're crazy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i1EG-MKy4so?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-01-2013, 08:11 PM
I love when these old threads get bumped. So many ridiculous posts by the clueless.

Bacchus
01-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Wow, so let me get this right. Bob was wrong?

FearLanier
01-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Holy **** Bob really?

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Holy **** Bob really?

Ha! Great post Fear

Ratboy
01-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Lol, one of the better threads.

Talk about a huge fail.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Great prediction by the board dipsh$t. Cliff notes on all of Bobo's failed trolling attempt. Not surprised since he knows crap about football other than fantasy football stats.

bobs nick name is nostradumbass because he always wrong when it comes to predicting its almost 360* with him

TDmvp
01-01-2013, 09:07 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8628/bobs.jpg

Kid A
01-01-2013, 09:09 PM
What kills me isn't the pessimism about Fox—I think plenty of other people may have shared similar concerns. It's the part where he posits Turner + River, Haley + Cassel as fearsome duos that would haunt us for years to come. How could he have forgotten the equally daunting Hue Jackson + Carson Palmer dynasty?

ZONA
01-01-2013, 09:30 PM
An excellent bump

Ironlung
01-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Fun read.

R-Mac
01-01-2013, 10:14 PM

This is majestic.

DenverBrit
01-01-2013, 10:41 PM

Hilarious! Bob was right about KC. Brilliant!!

R8R H8R
01-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Holy **** Bob really?

There is a lesson to be learned here...if Pioli or the new GM happens to draft Geno Smith, be afraid, be very afraid.

ColoradoDarin
01-02-2013, 05:35 AM

Reading this now, I think we might get some for dinner tonight too.