PDA

View Full Version : Lot's of new posters and many seem like their going to be good ones.

baja
01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I see we have an influx of new posters so I thought I'd start a thread as a place for you new guys to tell us a little something about yourselves. How did you become a Broncos fan and maybe a fan story. Something interesting about you.

Anyway I for one am glad new people are showing up. Welcome to you.

Go Broncos!

DarkHorse
01-14-2011, 03:58 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/3/128965117873225756.jpg

listopencil
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Really? I thought they were all just name-change losers.

NFLBRONCO
01-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome I love it here.

footstepsfrom#27
01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
:nutkick

TailgateNut
01-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Where's the Adios Smilie?

Broncoman13
01-14-2011, 04:05 PM
My name is BMan, peoples call me BMan... thanks for the welcome party!

baja
01-14-2011, 04:08 PM
As you can see this place is quite nuts.

schaaf
01-14-2011, 04:09 PM
I just joined in late December and am from Eastern Montana. I was born a broncos fan and had my first Elway jersey when I was 1. I am a freshman in college at Rocky Mountain College in Billings, Montana and am currently playing Right Tackle for the Battlin Bears an NAIA school. I have followed the orangemane for about 5 years but for some reason the previous account I had did not allow me to post or start threads and one of my first memories of it has to be Kaylore's and Montrose training camp reports. I remember Baja and Taco John and Spider being around all the time.

The last broncos game I went to was on Christmas Eve against the Bengals in 2006. I'm hoping to save some money to be able to come down for this next year. But I would like to say thank you to everyone in here, I've learned a lot and truly believe this is the best Broncos website out there! :)

AmericanBroncFan
01-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the invite. I was raised from the age of 5 in Eastern Wyoming. It was Elways rookie year when the whole community I lived in was so excited for John that I became a Bronco fan. I lived and died with the SB losses before the football Gods finally shined on us. These last few years have been hard but I remind all the haters the we are 6 time AFC Champions and 2 time SB Champions every chance I get. I remind the haters that the GREATEST QB of all time played for OUR team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILife
01-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be around here for a long time.

OBF1
01-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Thank you, I am a new bronco fan and hope to learn for all of the genius' that post here.

HILife
01-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the invite. I was raised from the age of 5 in Eastern Wyoming. It was Elways rookie year when the whole community I lived in was so excited for John that I became a Bronco fan. I lived and died with the SB losses before the football Gods finally shined on us. These last few years have been hard but I remind all the haters the we are 6 time AFC Champions and 2 time SB Champions every chance I get. I remind the haters that the GREATEST QB of all time played for OUR team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Hillis?

Houshyamama
01-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Do I count as new?

Broncos fan from growing up in Denver during late 80s through the Super Bowl wins. Never forget running outside after beating the Packers and hearing the whole city yelling at once. I live in San Diego and can't stand Charger fans.

Gort
01-14-2011, 04:20 PM
a word of caution to the new posters:

if you see this van driving around your neighborhood...

http://candyaddict.com/blog/candy_images/free_candy_van.jpg

... run as fast as you can in the other direction. it's Baja and he wants to make you watch a Ghostbusters DVD in the back.

;D

DomCasual
01-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Welcome. You'll find that most of the posters here are losers. The ones who aren't losers are douchebags.

Gort
01-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome. You'll find that most of the posters here are losers. The ones who aren't losers are douchebags.

/thread

Hogan11
01-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Really? I thought they were all just name-change losers.

Lots of name changing around these parts as of late....strange how that is.

baja
01-14-2011, 04:42 PM

Ya didn't you used to be Hogan 09

BlaK-Argentina
01-14-2011, 04:45 PM

BS, I'm great. :pimp:

Hogan11
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Ya didn't you used to be Hogan 09

Yeah, back when you were Cancun 7

txtebow
01-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Thanks 4 the warm welcome!

EzBronco715
01-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the thread for us newbies Baja, I'm a college student currently in Santa Monica, California, just moved here from Wyoming. Been a Broncos fan about as long as I can remember thanks to my Dad.

Started lurking here a few offseasons ago due to Montrose and Kaylores awesome camp reports and definitley had to stick around. You guys sure have some characters.....to say the least.

listopencil
01-14-2011, 04:49 PM

I assume people change it to escape a horrible reputation that they have created.

HAT
01-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I assume people change it to escape a horrible reputation that they have created.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=10462&dateline=1283732028

Hogan11
01-14-2011, 04:55 PM

Hmmm

OABB
01-14-2011, 04:55 PM
I never got a warm welcome from you baja. You told me I ruined this place. I guess the enimas flushed the stick out of your ass.

OABB
01-14-2011, 04:57 PM
When will pontius butt pirate change his name?

baja
01-14-2011, 04:59 PM
I never got a warm welcome from you baja. You told me I ruined this place. I guess the enimas flushed the stick out of your ass.

Don't remember that but going by this post maybe I had a reason for that.

That's why the title says some of them seem like they're going to be good posters. Here's to hoping you end up there.

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. My name is Franz and I'm a hit man for the mob. I travel around a lot so I like to use the Mane to keep up with the Broncos news. How I became a Broncos fan is a funny story. I always wanted to get into football, and then one day, I whacked this guy who had a whole roomful of Broncos memorabilia, so I thought, "Hey! It's like Kismet!" Ever since, I've been in the orange and blue...

well, not when I'm working. :welcome:

ICON
01-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I still consider myself a noob so thanks.

I have been a football fan forever. Even growing up in SoCal, I always watched the Broncos,Having a great football tradition like the Broncos was exciting. Plus, as an added bonus Watching football with my family,In 1987 a QB got my attention...The Drive

Thanks for the Memories... #7

cabronco
01-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh ya during game day threads, respectful boob mojo pics gets you extra credit and majorly expected during close games. :thumbs:

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Long time listener, first time caller. Just want to say that you're great, don't ever change and I hope you stay around forevAAAAHHH!

OABB
01-14-2011, 05:33 PM

That's why the title says some of them seem like they're going to be good posters. Here's to hoping you end up there.

lol.

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Long time listener, first time caller. Just want to say that you're great, don't ever change and I hope you stay around forevAAAAHHH!

Oh, and please play Freebird!

DomCasual
01-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Oh, and please play Freebird!

And we could use more cowbell.

listopencil
01-14-2011, 05:40 PM
When will pontius butt pirate change his name?

The way he flies by and ****s on threads I would assume his next user name will be "Seagull".

srphoenix
01-14-2011, 05:44 PM

you forgot, "I'll hang up and listen" (as if we care what anyone does after they've spoken on local radio)

rbackfactory80
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM

How many years before you can officially declare a poster a bust?

baja
01-14-2011, 06:51 PM

LOL that's funny good one.

What's your call on that?

Pony Boy
01-14-2011, 07:05 PM
All I can say is you wouldn't want to drop the soap around most of these guys.

cutthemdown
01-14-2011, 07:08 PM

Pony likes to be on top!

broncosteven
01-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Looks like someone is trolling for noob's to harrass.

Welcome to all the new comers but read up on the ignore feature.

rbackfactory80
01-14-2011, 07:10 PM
LOL that's funny good one.

What's your call on that?

Good question, there has to be a formula. Maybe 5000 posts and nobody knows who you are. Maybe you have less good posts this decade than Broncos wins.

There has to be a way.

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:11 PM

http://tinyurl.com/4qajoxd

:Broncos:

iforgotmypassword
01-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Ill comment on this one... I feel like if I even say anything theres 10 dumbasses to not take me serious.... of course im not make a thread called "champ bailey rocks" Ive followed this site for years just to get info. But if i ever post I get chased off but a lombardi trophy or a douche bag. If i make a post its of an oppinion opposite of what the masses think. thats why I post it. Ive been on Broncos discussion boards since 2nd grade. Im now 22, I was a pretty decent recruit in MT by both the cats and griz and Wyoming cowboys... was a captain of a state title team and now am a senior seeking a degree in history education/political science education with a minor in coaching. I wanna coach football at the college level.

Just hope a few more people get taken seriously.

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Ill comment on this one... I feel like if I even say anything theres 10 dumbasses to not take me serious.... of course im not make a thread called "champ bailey rocks" Ive followed this site for years just to get info. But if i ever post I get chased off but a lombardi trophy or a douche bag. If i make a post its of an oppinion opposite of what the masses think. thats why I post it. Ive been on Broncos discussion boards since 2nd grade. Im now 22, I was a pretty decent recruit in MT by both the cats and griz and Wyoming cowboys... was a captain of a state title team and now am a senior seeking a degree in history education/political science education with a minor in coaching. I wanna coach football at the college level.

I'm sorry, were you saying something? I found this...it distracted me...

http://tinyurl.com/6y98nop

baja
Looks like someone is trolling for noob's to harrass.

Welcome to all the new comers but read up on the ignore feature.

You're the only one for me when it comes to winding someone up. Course you won't be able to respond to this because you are pretending to have me on ignore. So what'a say toy box boy?

Don't pull a Rusty now and get butt hurt and run away.

Rohirrim
http://tinyurl.com/4qajoxd

I figured you would respond to that. :rofl:

baja
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM

Dude you got potential serious.

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
I figured you would respond to that. :rofl:

Very true. I figure you need to break newbies in slowly. Otherwise there is crying and they keep calling you and calling you and eventually they come to your house with a backpack full of clothes and an excuse of "I told my parents and they kicked me out..."

Its just akward, really.

gunns
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Hey noobs, this is a post to remember. 99.9% of what is posted or you post on this board, or any other, is someones or your opinion. Doesn't make it right or wrong. A lot of times someones going to crack a joke about it or disagree with it. Don't take it seriously, AND, get a sense of humor. There are some here that think they are the all knowing (including one newbie). No one knows for sure, but even some who you don't agree with post a damn good post. You've got everything here. Just bring your love for the Broncos and you'll be fine.

Oh, and don't forget to report to tsiguy. He will give you your fan ranking.

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:25 PM
And we could use more cowbell.

I have that t shirt. Whenever I wear it there are always a few people that give me a thumbs up when they see it.

The.Underdog
01-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Well After three times of registering I finally was able to create an account right now! lol The previous times I tried to create it wouldn't let me post. But I am happy to finalliy have an account to add to the discussion as well as join in the massive amounts of sarcasm that happens

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome, new posters.

A test.

http://tinyurl.com/6k66xqx

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:28 PM

I can name we a few that were doomed with their first post....:thumbsup:

baja
01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Well After three times of registering I finally was able to create an account right now! lol The previous times I tried to create it wouldn't let me post. But I am happy to finalliy have an account to add to the discussion as well as join in the massive amounts of sarcasm that happens

Are you being sarcastic?

baja
01-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome, new posters.

A test.

That's a girl.

baja
01-14-2011, 07:31 PM
LOL dude you changed the pic.

bronco militia
01-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome I love it here.

I hate this guy already

gunns
01-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Are you being sarcastic?

Somebody wanted to be a newbie and be treated kindly for 1 second.

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:32 PM
You're the only one for me when it comes to winding someone up. Course you won't be able to respond to this because you are pretending to have me on ignore. So what'a say toy box boy?

Don't pull a Rusty now and get butt hurt and run away.

What happened to rusty? Name change? Permaban because he only posted when he was drunk? Or was that the Dave...

baja
01-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Somebody wanted to be a newbie and be treated kindly for 1 second.

I'm from Maine, that is kind.

baja
01-14-2011, 07:35 PM
What happened to rusty? Name change? Permaban because he only posted when he was drunk? Or was that the Dave...

A couple of people got on him and he left in tears.

baja
01-14-2011, 07:38 PM

I better welcome you kindly - I don't want the wrath of gunns on my butt.

You got to watch out for her she will hammer you.

KipCorrington25
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

True, but if you want meth or 20 page threads on which fast food is best you'll need to go to Chiefs Planet.

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:41 PM
hammer you.

Speaking of hammer...

http://tinyurl.com/6l4wk67

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Welcome, new posters.

A test.

Please tell me this is in a caption this thread somewhere....

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 07:43 PM

Are you kidding? Gunns is a sweetie. :-*

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Welcome, new posters.

A test.

Didn't they use to wear shorts like that in the NBA?

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:45 PM
True, but if you want meth or 20 page threads on which fast food is best you'll need to go to Chiefs Planet.

However if you need personal advice especially when it comes to girls, your virginity, taking on her baby, quitting your job and moving, you have come to the right place! :rofl:

baja
01-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Are you kidding? Gunns is a sweetie. :-*

Of course she is just don't cross her. I'm just warning the new guys.

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Speaking of hammer...

http://tinyurl.com/6l4wk67

I could never be gay. I look at that picture and my first thought is, "Smelly."

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Didn't they use to wear shorts like that in the NBA?

No wonder female attendance in the NBA has gone down.

baja
Well I can see we've all done a great job encouraging the new guys to come in and share.

Archer81

Odd. My first thought is to get him into the shower for a rubdown. Totally odd.

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Odd. My first thought is to get him into the shower for a rubdown. Totally odd.

Who picks up the soap? ;D

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Well I can see we've all done a great job encouraging the new guys to come in and share.

Hilarious!

Archer81
01-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Who picks up the soap? ;D

How graphic of an answer do you want?

Keep in mind this is a thread for newbies.

Rohirrim
01-14-2011, 07:54 PM
How graphic of an answer do you want?

Keep in mind this is a thread for newbies.

I'm out.

ghwk
01-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm out.

Liar.

Austin Bronco Fan
01-14-2011, 07:56 PM
OKay, I'll bite. Just found my way on here a little while ago.

Was born in Denver, and have been a Broncos fan as long as I can remember. Now living in Bronco game he** (otherwise known as Texas). If I'm lucky enough to find a Bronco game on TV here, I buy lottery tickets.

Just looking to find more fellow fans to discuss the Broncos.

gunns
01-14-2011, 07:56 PM

I thought they excelled in toilet habits. Some great fast food threads here, they are usually started by Bob.

BroncosMT
01-14-2011, 08:04 PM
I have been a lurker and slight poster for years....but I figured that the OM needs representation from all over....not many people live in MT let alone post here....so I figure i would bring some culture....:)

gunns
01-14-2011, 08:05 PM

He can be given a shower. Mmmmm

Dagmar
01-14-2011, 08:05 PM

Nah, went back to my first name.

And since he had the gall to call me butt hurt when I thought we were getting along again. Raiders fan baja that is.

Butt
hurt
http://i54.tinypic.com/2nv3qpx.png

AZorange1
01-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks, I really enjoy the Mane. Moved to Denver in 1971 and was stationed at Lowry Field for my Explosives training. Wasn't a football fan at the time, just a fanatic hunter and fisherman and when I got to Colorado, I thought I was in heaven. Could not help becoming a major Bronco fan. Lived there for 35 years before having to move to Arizona for health reasons. Wish I could get more games, maybe have to spring for the NFL package next year, gonna be a good one I think. Enjoy reading all you guy's "stuff", most of you really know your business about the Broncos, and I enjoy learning from all of it.

baja
01-14-2011, 08:18 PM
I have been a lurker and slight poster for years....but I figured that the OM needs representation from all over....not many people live in MT let alone post here....so I figure i would bring some culture....:)

Did you hear about the 100 car pile up in ND?

baja
01-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Nah, went back to my first name.

And since he had the gall to call me butt hurt when I thought we were getting along again. Raiders fan baja that is.

Butt
hurt
http://i54.tinypic.com/2nv3qpx.png

Dude your priceless. ;D

"gall to call me butt hurt" Ya can't make this stuff up.

Oh I almost forgot I've always gotten along with you dude. You are the one fixating.

baja
01-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks, I really enjoy the Mane. Moved to Denver in 1971 and was stationed at Lowry Field for my Explosives training. Wasn't a football fan at the time, just a fanatic hunter and fisherman and when I got to Colorado, I thought I was in heaven. Could not help becoming a major Bronco fan. Lived there for 35 years before having to move to Arizona for health reasons. Wish I could get more games, maybe have to spring for the NFL package next year, gonna be a good one I think. Enjoy reading all you guy's "stuff", most of you really know your business about the Broncos, and I enjoy learning from all of it.

I think it will be a good season to watch too. It'll be fun to watch Tebow if nothing else.

Austin Bronco Fan
01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
I think it will be a good season to watch too. It'll be fun to watch Tebow if nothing else.

Ain't that right. I wasn't sold on Tebow when we took him (cussed out the TV when I saw it), but his last three games were something to watch! He's just oozing with competitiveness. He has the personality that improves the game of players around him.

Now I can't wait to see what's next!

baja
01-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Ain't that right. I wasn't sold on Tebow when we took him (cussed out the TV when I saw it), but his last three games were something to watch! He's just oozing with competitiveness. He has the personality that improves the game of players around him.

Now I can't wait to see what's next!

ya I'm thinkin you are going to want that Sunday ticket.

schaaf
01-14-2011, 08:46 PM

that same thing happened to me i went through four accounts before I could post.

Austin Bronco Fan
01-14-2011, 08:49 PM
ya I'm thinkin you are going to want that Sunday ticket.

Definitely if I want to watch at home. 8')

Fortunately I found a cool place down here that shows the games usually. The ownership follows the Saints, but are from Colorado. (Can't explain that one, I just go with it.) It gets me by at least.

~Crash~
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM
The way he flies by and ****s on threads I would assume his next user name will be "Seagull".

:notworthy That there be some funny crappp

~Crash~
01-14-2011, 09:02 PM

You are my favorit poster of all time .. and yes there are plenty to watch out for..

JDB7821
01-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I obviously didn't just join, but I plan to move out to Colorado very soon and have always had a second interest in the Broncos next to the Falcons. I live outside of Atlanta and hopefully within a year or two I can make it out that way.

Los Broncos
01-14-2011, 10:27 PM

Yeah that's why I did it.

TailgateNut
01-14-2011, 10:28 PM
ill comment on this one... I feel like if i even say anything theres 10 dumbasses to not take me serious.... Of course im not make a thread called "champ bailey rocks" ive followed this site for years just to get info. But if i ever post i get chased off but a lombardi trophy or a douche bag. If i make a post its of an oppinion opposite of what the masses think. Thats why i post it. Ive been on broncos discussion boards since 2nd grade. Im now 22, i was a pretty decent recruit in mt by both the cats and griz and wyoming cowboys... Was a captain of a state title team and now am a senior seeking a degree in history education/political science education with a minor in coaching. I wanna coach football at the college level.

wow

Majik
01-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Question to all the Noobs, Which AFC team will be playing against the Packers in the Super Bowl?

A. Patriots
B. Steelers
C. Ravens
D. Jets

Hint: This team plays their home games at Heinz Field.

Those of you with the correct answer will win a nice new positive rep. This rep will include a compliment on your abundance of football intellect, your witty personality, and your upside of your future here on the mane.

Blueflame
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Quit picking on Gunns, Baja. :P

baja
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Quit picking on Gunns, Baja. :P

Oh ya new guys Gunns is tricky but this one here. I really can't say all that much cause I could be in real danger so I'll let it go at this, "Don't cross Blue"

and if you think she's wrong... well forget about it she's not and you might as well accept that right now and save yourself some crow to eat later. Like I'm doin right now. ;D

Blueflame
01-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Oh ya new guys Gunns is tricky but this one here. I really can't say all that much cause I could be in real danger so I'll let it go at this, "Don't cross Blue"

and if you think she's wrong... well forget about it she's not and you might as well accept that right now and save yourself some crow to eat later. Like I'm doin right now. ;D

Ha! ;D

Miss I.
01-14-2011, 11:50 PM

And the ones that are the best are women. ;D

Requiem
01-14-2011, 11:58 PM
When a new poster comes to the Orange Mane this is the music that should play:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZUwwZmLAes?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZUwwZmLAes?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My Opinions are like Jockstrap Sweat
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi guys.

I've been lurking everyday since I discovered this site from a friend a few years ago. Just registered now. I get all of my updates and broncos news here and the OM is my information authority since I moved overseas. I'll only post if i have legit info or opinions that have not been discussed or beaten to death in 500 threads about hillis. I will not post to pad my postcount and give my sense of false respectability based on number of posts.

I love you all.

ghostofjosh
01-15-2011, 03:21 AM
thanks,I have read this board for years now,but never decided to post until lately..I live in Ct..have traveled the east coast watching the broncos play,including my favorite when we beat the steelers and Kordell in the AFC championship game back in 97..oddly enough I have never been to Denver,thats when the kids came,but in the next few years I will make it a point...thanks again

Pony Boy
01-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Question to all the Noobs, Which AFC team will be playing against the Packers in the Super Bowl?

A. Patriots
B. Steelers
C. Ravens
D. Jets

Hint: This team plays their home games at Heinz Field.

Those of you with the correct answer will win a nice new positive rep. This rep will include a compliment on your abundance of football intellect, your witty personality, and your upside of your future here on the mane.

The real answer is the Bronco's, because on Super Bowl Sunday I will watch Elway beat Favre again for the gazzillionth time and still get goose bumps....

gunns
01-15-2011, 08:27 AM
The real answer is the Bronco's, because on Super Bowl Sunday I will watch Elway beat Favre again for the gazzillionth time and still get goose bumps....

I do the same thing...and still get goose bumps too!

mustangtoby
01-15-2011, 08:49 AM
New poster here, another who tried to join numerous times. Took three tries before I was able to get to post. I have been a Bronco fan since the early 80's, have a Bronco on my chest, and hate the Chargers more than I do the Raiders. Born and raised in SW Colorado, bleed blue and orange!

Chris
01-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Share with me I'm all ears

http://www.quotesby.co.uk/celeb_images/thumb/R/R_Lee_Ermey.jpg

loborugger
01-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Hi guys.

I've been lurking everyday since I discovered this site from a friend a few years ago. Just registered now. I get all of my updates and broncos news here and the OM is my information authority since I moved overseas. I'll only post if i have legit info or opinions that have not been discussed or beaten to death in 500 threads about hillis. I will not post to pad my postcount and give my sense of false respectability based on number of posts.

I love you all.

My Opinions are like Jockstrap sweat? Best poster name in quite some time.

Miss I.
01-15-2011, 09:59 AM
My Opinions are like Jockstrap sweat? Best poster name in quite some time.

Indeed. I think I might have poster name envy. ;D

White Horses Inc.
01-15-2011, 10:02 AM
I have been a fan of this site for quite a while.... formally F**kOakland and Wyld Stallyns not much of a poster..but def a fan of this site and I have learned a lot about football and the Broncos....born in Denver been a fan since 72 in diapers and my Grandma's Bronco cowboy hat!

loborugger
01-15-2011, 10:06 AM

Miss I works pretty well. I think I need a new handle. Not sure where to go with it.

Pony Boy
01-15-2011, 01:38 PM
New poster here, another who tried to join numerous times. Took three tries before I was able to get to post. I have been a Bronco fan since the early 80's, have a Bronco on my chest, and hate the Chargers more than I do the Raiders. Born and raised in SW Colorado, bleed blue and orange!

That deserves a rep slap on the back.....:thumbsup:

AZorange1
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM

:wave:

AZorange1
01-15-2011, 06:30 PM

I never thought I'd see the day that I would root for the Raiders, BUT when they play the Chargers I am now there and have been for three years.

HAT
01-15-2011, 08:34 PM

You could always go with underboob sweat. :egbgb: ^5

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:C5D5Kcf5_TDJcM:http://www.celebritywatchnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sexier-than-cleavage-UNDERBOOB.jpg&t=1

HAT
01-15-2011, 08:36 PM
Holy crap...I just realized agenom-nom-nom has 60 posts PER DAY!

OABB
01-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm thinking about a name change too. Oandbb is just too long and not nearly as awesome, charming or funny as I am. Any suggestions?

HAT
01-15-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm thinking about a name change too. Oandbb is just too long and not nearly as awesome, charming or funny as I am. Any suggestions?

No...But I read Oandbb as hand job at first glance. Don't judge me.

InMyCornerOfTheWorld
01-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone,

Just joined your board today. It looks pretty good.

About me--been following the Broncos since the early '80s. My father's family is from Colorado but I was born in NY and have lived in NJ for over 25 years. I do plan on moving to Colorado in the next few years.

I am very partial to the old school players and teams--personally I find watching the '70s and '80s Broncos more exciting than the current team--and not just because of what has been going down in recent memory. I am old enough to remember the days of Elway, the Three Amigos, Rulon and Meck and how I used to get so excited seeing anything Broncos-related in newspapers, sports magazines, etc. Especially coming from NJ--luckily I had a friend in school who was also a Broncos fan so we would always talk about our favorite team.

I'll probably be posting more on posts/threads related to the old school teams, games, players, etc. but I'll have my eyes open to the present time as well. I am happy the Broncos have selected John Fox to be their new coach as well as having Elway in the front office. I really do hope the team can get off the ground and turn themselves around eventually.

See ya at the board!

Tim
01-15-2011, 09:14 PM
I use to post here under the name 69bronco but lost my info cause I didn't have internet for a couple years. I like the broncos, love the draft and hate 31 teams in the nfl

Pony Boy
01-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,

Just joined your board today. It looks pretty good.

About me--been following the Broncos since the early '80s. My father's family is from Colorado but I was born in NY and have lived in NJ for over 25 years. I do plan on moving to Colorado in the next few years.

I am very partial to the old school players and teams--personally I find watching the '70s and '80s Broncos more exciting than the current team--and not just because of what has been going down in recent memory. I am old enough to remember the days of Elway, the Three Amigos, Rulon and Meck and how I used to get so excited seeing anything Broncos-related in newspapers, sports magazines, etc. Especially coming from NJ--luckily I had a friend in school who was also a Broncos fan so we would always talk about our favorite team.

I'll probably be posting more on posts/threads related to the old school teams, games, players, etc. but I'll have my eyes open to the present time as well. I am happy the Broncos have selected John Fox to be their new coach as well as having Elway in the front office. I really do hope the team can get off the ground and turn themselves around eventually.

See ya at the board!

Howdy, I'll give you your first rep

InMyCornerOfTheWorld
01-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Howdy, I'll give you your first rep

Thanx Pony Boy, and Howdy to ya as well!

Kaylore
01-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Hello everyone. I post here sometimes. Mostly keep to myself. I want to give a shout out to steeldude and Crash, two posters that are my best friends. My fourth wife, Miss Independent, is making them Hushpuppies tomorrow when they come over to watch the Sit and Be Fit marathon.

broncocalijohn
01-15-2011, 11:59 PM

Thank you Tom Leykis. Hi, My name is John and I just signed up at OMane. I am just like some of these new guys who know everything about theMane from 5 years ago. DOnt ask me how, but I am totally new and never been here or banned. I swear.

Holy crap...I just realized agenom-nom-nom has 60 posts PER DAY!

He is our new Ludo. Let us see if he crashes and burns or just goes to college and gets drunk......I dont even know if Ludo drinks.

schaaf
01-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Thank you Tom Leykis. Hi, My name is John and I just signed up at OMane. I am just like some of these new guys who know everything about theMane from 5 years ago. DOnt ask me how, but I am totally new and never been here or banned. I swear.

hahaha i sense a "little" sarcasm???

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Hello everyone. I post here sometimes. Mostly keep to myself. I want to give a shout out to steeldude and Crash, two posters that are my best friends. My fourth wife, Miss Independent, is making them Hushpuppies tomorrow when they come over to watch the Sit and Be Fit marathon.

Oh honey I got confused again. I thought your first wife was making the hush puppies and I was making everyone custom snuggies...

I made you this one for us (I don't know who the couple in it is, but they were nice enough to model it for me): I know it's hard to tell but it's orange. I had to kill a lot of oranges to make this snuggie.

then for your bestest friends I also made a 3 other snuggies because I didn't think they'd want to share..

http://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tmntsnugs.jpg

;D

mikey555
01-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Born and raised a Bronco Fan...used to watch every home game w/my mom in the original south stands....once they built the new place and the wine and cheese crowd got thier way..it was just not the same....reside now in Indianapolis and have to hear how Peyton Manning is the greatest of all time blah blah blah...Neighbors hate the fact that I fly a Bronco flag in front yard but screw them.

Go Broncos:militia::militia:

BroncoBuff
01-16-2011, 06:24 AM
Mikey, schaff and CorneroftheWorld are solid, but the rest suck.

http://scottmingus.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/_dsc9742.jpg

TailgateNut
01-16-2011, 06:27 AM

Where ya been, ya stranger? Have you turned into a Hawks fan?;)

broncswin
01-16-2011, 08:23 AM

holy shiat...i thought you were dead or something

OABB
01-16-2011, 08:24 AM
He got an infection from his Chris simms tattoo.

broncswin
01-16-2011, 08:36 AM
He got an infection from his Chris simms tattoo.

LOLHilarious!

Archer81
01-16-2011, 08:47 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGNUZBwLvOE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGNUZBwLvOE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gunns
01-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Oh honey I got confused again. I thought your first wife was making the hush puppies and I was making everyone custom snuggies...

She's your "sister" Miss I. Kaylore needs to educate you on this arrangement.

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 09:43 AM
She's your "sister" Miss I. Kaylore needs to educate you on this arrangement.

yeah, he really does. Of course I also need to tell him that he has a son. Haven't figured out a way to break it to Bronco Yoda that Kaylore is his father and to Kaylore that Bronco Yoda is his son. Also as my first husband is Hotrod, not sure how to tell Kaylore that. Does that mean Hotrod is Kaylore's "brother?" Man it sure sounds like we are ready to be on Jerry Springer. ;D

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 10:31 AM
yeah, he really does. Of course I also need to tell him that he has a son. Haven't figured out a way to break it to Bronco Yoda that Kaylore is his father and to Kaylore that Bronco Yoda is his son. Also as my first husband is Hotrod, not sure how to tell Kaylore that. Does that mean Hotrod is Kaylore's "brother?" Man it sure sounds like we are ready to be on Jerry Springer. ;D

And here I thought Elsid and Spider were involved somehow too... LOL And Oleg!

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 10:34 AM
And here I thought Elsid and Spider were involved somehow too... LOL And Oleg!

Well Oleg is one that Kaylore said I could have, but couldn't bring home. Elsid and Spider are basically matchmakers and chapperones. ;D:curtsey::egbgb:

Blueflame
01-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Well Oleg is one that Kaylore said I could have, but couldn't bring home. Elsid and Spider are basically matchmakers and chapperones. ;D:curtsey::egbgb:

I dunno... the gold thong makes Spider pretty attractive though... Ha!

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
I dunno... the gold thong makes Spider pretty attractive though... Ha!

the ball bearings are pretty hot too. Ha!

Ray Finkle
01-16-2011, 11:07 AM
You're all a bunch of buttholes that know nothing about nothing....

unless you agree with me or make me laugh.....

welcome!

Miss I.
01-16-2011, 11:11 AM
You're all a bunch of buttholes that know nothing about nothing....

unless you agree with me or make me laugh.....

welcome!

If you know nothing about nothing does that mean you know something?

Ray Finkle
01-16-2011, 11:13 AM
If you know nothing about nothing does that mean you know something?

depends on who you ask ;)

ol#7
01-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Kind of found this place on accident. Was mentioned over on the ESPN boards so I lurked here for most of the year. Even though the EPIC boob thread was hidden and the main board is ripe with man on man action I joined anyway!

baja
01-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I feel so neglected. :egbgb:

David Duke
01-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Please welcome a former Louisiana state legislator to the board.

BroncoBuff
01-17-2011, 06:51 AM
holy shiat...i thought you were dead or somethingWhere ya been, ya stranger? Have you turned into a Hawks fan?;)

I was posting under the name 'SomethingRandom' for awhile there, under the radar with all the bad news, and after I got a few "I bet you're happy now" cracks. Honestly, I think these past two months have been the strangest I can remember in Bronco Country.

YEAH, LEO! SEAHAWKS BABY!!!!!! (err, that might be a day late). Last week's win over the Saints was a major magical friggin' day up here ... Hasselbeck was spectacular, Marshawn Lynch even moreso with that TD run. So now who do I cheer for, my favorite lil' emo mama's boy?

And OB-Blooded, don't get cute ... you know that cleared up over a year ago. Ahhh ... broad spectrum anti-biotics, they're wonder drugs :kisses:

BroncoBuff
01-17-2011, 06:54 AM

The new posters don't impress me much, not yet anyway. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

But I did post this pic as a tip o' my hat to CorneroftheWorld's avatar :thumbs:

InMyCornerOfTheWorld
01-17-2011, 08:11 AM
The new posters don't impress me much, not yet anyway. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

But I did post this pic as a tip o' my hat to CorneroftheWorld's avatar :thumbs:

Hey BroncoBuff, awesome pic!! :thumbs: :sunshine:

bowtown
01-17-2011, 04:01 PM
I think they might all be lex.