View Full Version : It's Fox!

Pages : 1 [2]

PRBronco
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Boosh! New avatar.

Homer Simpson
01-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Boosh! New avatar.

I've been waiting for a "Fantastic Mr Fox" reference all day! Rep!

Boobs McGee
01-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Let me quote myself and list some of you morons who thought the Mularkey thing was really going to happen.

BlaK-Argentina

DarkHorse

There are many more obviously, and I'm sure most of you all went around during the cancellation time and believing that he rescheduled.

You ****ing idiots.

jhiz, is that you?

Hot damn you must love hearing yourself talk. Oh to be a fly on the wall of your computer room.

Dedhed
01-13-2011, 05:53 PM
I must be slow..........................I don't understand why you guys are so excited-his record at Carolina was 73-71, and while having a good Defense WILL be a breath of fresh air, I can't see why he is our "saviour"-I've read a bunch of Threads on him, and no one has given a definitive answer why he's so good, other than, "he's the best choice of the three"-someone, please, educate me-it looks to me we've gone backwards with this hire-

He had a 1-15 team playing in the Super Bowl 2 years later. Start there.

Homer Simpson
01-13-2011, 05:53 PM
jhiz, is that you?

Hot damn you must love hearing yourself talk. Oh to be a fly on the wall of your computer room.

Something like...

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/1072/original/Trollface.png

baja
01-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Let me quote myself and list some of you morons who thought the Mularkey thing was really going to happen.

BlaK-Argentina

DarkHorse

There are many more obviously, and I'm sure most of you all went around during the cancellation time and believing that he rescheduled.

You ****ing idiots.

Certainly MVP is not the only one practicing this style but this post exemplifies a curious trend we've had develop here. Where discussion was the rule of the day on the mane for most of it's short life these last few years have been filled with vitriol. Calling someone stupid for holding a different opinion about a sports team than yourself, when did that become vogue anyway?

orinjkrush
01-13-2011, 06:30 PM
i like that he's been there and done that.
i like that he's getting a real DC.
i like that he's gonna keep some consistency on O.
i like that he seems to have a good draft record.
i like that JE likes his potential.
now, just get us some studs in the draft. then in the FA.
and do some of that HC magic ****, whatever that is.
and this time don't go for two in the big one vs Bellicheat.

cousinal11
01-13-2011, 06:54 PM
He had a 1-15 team playing in the Super Bowl 2 years later. Start there.

With Jake Dellhome.

Brings stability and experience, which is exactly what we need.

The man is well respected around here and any knowledgable Panthers fan will tell you we just made a solid move in the right direction.

Love the hire. :thumbsup:

theAPAOps5
01-13-2011, 07:17 PM

BlaK-Argentina

DarkHorse

You ****ing idiots.

Man maybe its time to take a break. I know I have been there this place can get frustrating. Sometimes its best to focus on other things for a bit.

Just not sure why you are calling people ****ing idiots? Its what they believed happened why is that so bad?

I am not trying to call you out you just seem kind of angry.

frerottenextelway
01-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Been drinking. I got 6 numbers tonight.

One more, and I'd have a full number.

The Office is great when it's at it's it best.

SoCalBronco
01-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Solid but not spectacular hire. Given the reasons this job is not that attractive, its a decent hire for them. I'm interested in seeing whether they go back to the 4-3 and whether McCoy is kept.

Good luck to Coach Fox, I hope he does well. He's a solid defensive mind so that will help out.

gunns
01-13-2011, 08:31 PM
John Fox is like the Bill Clinton of the NFL. You interpret that how you want. It has multiple ones.

To me that's a good thing.

sgbfan
01-13-2011, 08:33 PM
To me that's a good thing.

Monica?!

gunns
01-13-2011, 08:38 PM

BlaK-Argentina

DarkHorse

You ****ing idiots.

Oh wow! :notworthy You were right! You are the man! What a stud! :thumbsup:

I guess I can understand it because it hasn't happened to you much lately.

gunns
01-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Monica?!

Let me put my cigar down. :egbgb:

RaiderH8r
01-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Is John Fox a passionate coach? I thought what made the biggest difference between Tebow and Orton was Tebow's fire and passion which raised the intensity of the whole team. I am not familiar with fox but in what little I have seen from him he seemed pretty sedate.. is that an issue at all?

And ball juice. Don't forget the power of ball juice.

strafen
01-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Is John Fox a passionate coach? I thought what made the biggest difference between Tebow and Orton was Tebow's fire and passion which raised the intensity of the whole team. I am not familiar with fox but in what little I have seen from him he seemed pretty sedate.. is that an issue at all?I've heard on the radio today he's considered a great communicator.
That's all you need to have a team prepared to play...

ØrangeÇrush
01-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Sorry, Shanahanites. You'll have to re-live 1998 through friends re-runs and your copy of Madden '99.

You forget, in 1998 and 99 it was NFL Game Day that was tops for the playstation.