PDA

View Full Version : Namdi Asomugha no longer a Raider?

broncosteven
01-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Namdi Asomugha no longer a Raider?

NFL live reported that his contract has been voided and he is now an FA. It will be hard for Oakland to resign him because, if there is a Franchise tag in next CBA they cannot use it on him.

Bring him in to shore up secondary, move Champ to Safety and draft DL in the draft? Is there any chance of this happening?

crush17
01-10-2011, 04:25 PM
probably about as much of a chance as everyone learning to use the search feature before starting new threads. ;)

just messing with ya...

FantomForce
01-10-2011, 04:26 PM
If he was brought in that would make the year worth suffering, for SO many reasons

Popps
Namdi Asomugha no longer a Raider?

NFL live reported that his contract has been voided and he is now an FA. It will be hard for Oakland to resign him because, if there is a Franchise tag in next CBA they cannot use it on him.

Bring him in to shore up secondary, move Champ to Safety and draft DL in the draft? Is there any chance of this happening?

There's no chance of that happening, imo. But, I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of signing him and letting Champ walk. That would be brash, but that's the only possibility I see for him involving Denver.

OABB
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f_DPrSEOEo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-f_DPrSEOEo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

broncosteven
probably about as much of a chance as everyone learning to use the search feature before starting new threads. ;)

just messing with ya...

I didn't see one on the 1st page...

My bad...