PDA

View Full Version : Steve Antonopulos participating in the coaching interviews

DomCasual
01-10-2011, 02:18 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81d98893/Perry-Fewell-meets-with-Broncos

I don't know if this video has been posted in another thread. I couldn't find it, but who knows? It's a video of Perry Fewell after he's landed at DIA for his interview.

What's interesting about it is that after what appears to be a meet-and-greet in what I assume is the Broncos conference room, everyone sits down for the meeting. There, at the table, is Steve Antonopulos. I wonder if this is the first time in NFL history that a trainer took part in the interview process of a potential head coach.

I don't know that it's anything other than just interesting to me.

Also, does anyone know who the skinny guy across from Greek is?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-10-2011, 02:23 PM
I believe the skinny guy is the outside consultant the team brought in to help with the search.

Also, just FYI, there is already a thread about Greek being in the interviews. There might even be more than one.

OABB
01-10-2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81d98893/Perry-Fewell-meets-with-Broncos

I don't know if this video has been posted in another thread. I couldn't find it, but who knows? It's a video of Perry Fewell after he's landed at DIA for his interview.

What's interesting about it is that after what appears to be a meet-and-greet in what I assume is the Broncos conference room, everyone sits down for the meeting. There, at the table, is Steve Antonopulos. I wonder if this is the first time in NFL history that a trainer took part in the interview process of a potential head coach.

I don't know that it's anything other than just interesting to me.

Also, does anyone know who the skinny guy across from Greek is?

The skinny guy is the guy in charge of the search function at the orangemane. You guys should meet sometime.

DomCasual
01-10-2011, 02:31 PM
The skinny guy is the guy in charge of the search function at the orangemane. You guys should meet sometime.

Try doing a search for his name. The last thing that comes up is a report about an injury to Tebow.

Then again, I should have figured knuckleheads like yourself couldn't spell anything longer than "greek." ;)

schaaf
01-10-2011, 02:32 PM

hahahaHilarious!

schaaf
01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Someone was saying in the other thread that it is quite common for trainers to be present in interviews

OABB
01-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Try doing a search for his name. The last thing that comes up is a report about an injury to Tebow.

Then again, I should have figured knuckleheads like yourself couldn't spell anything longer than "greek." ;)

Lol. I just realized I didn't even know his name until now....

Likwid Kerruj
01-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Greek moonlights as a hiring consultant.