PDA

View Full Version : todd haley continues his reign of awesomeness

tsiguy96
01-10-2011, 10:32 AM
to continue his streak of awesomeness, check this out from rotoworld:

Bob Fescoe of 610 Kansas City reports that Chiefs coach Todd Haley stripped OC Charlie Weis' play-calling duties at halftime of Sunday's 30-7 loss to Baltimore.

The Chiefs were down just 10-7 at the half, and didn't put a single point on the board in the final two quarters. Clearly the most dynamic player on the field in the game, Jamaal Charles received just three second-half touches. Kansas City's offense fell apart after news of Weis' departure broke prior to Week 17, and Haley only exacerbated the problem in the most important game of the season. Haley is now believed to be pursuing a puppet-type offensive coordinator to replace Weis, who is heading to the University of Florida.

haley, please be chiefs coach forever.

Smiling Assassin27
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM

Pioli runs that organization, not Haley.

Killericon
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Puppet-Type Offensive Coordinator? ****, when was the last time we DIDN'T have one of those?

Anyways, yes, Haley sucks. I concur.

tsiguy96
01-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Pioli runs that organization, not Haley.

heard that a few times from a few different people. whitlocks piece destroying haley was crazy. haley pulled his quad from the bone when doign a drill after yelling at the players for doing it wrong repeatedly.

Rohirrim
01-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Frankly, I won't be at all surprised if the Chiefs fire Haley. He's a monumental jerk. If they keep Haley and McCoy leaves to work for him, he deserves whatever happens to him. I guess Weis has been around long enough to know an insufferable ahole when he sees one. And people thought that Josh had a bad personality?

Kaylore
01-10-2011, 10:36 AM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/TUttle44/scaled-1.jpg

crush17
01-10-2011, 10:37 AM
That guy is a world class douchenozzle.

baja
01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
<b>Frankly, I won't be at all surprised if the Chiefs fire Haley. </b>He's a monumental jerk. If they keep Haley and McCoy leaves to work for him, he deserves whatever happens to him. I guess Weis has been around long enough to know an insufferable ahole when he sees one. And people thought that Josh had a bad personality?

I been saying this too. Also wouldn't surprise me if they hire Josh as the OC or even HC after Haley is out.

loborugger
01-10-2011, 10:44 AM
This almost sounds like a final 'F-you' before Weis leaves for Florida.

bloodsunday
01-10-2011, 11:00 AM
He may be an a-hole, but he won our division

Kaylore
01-10-2011, 11:01 AM

Only because he sucked the least of everyone else.

oubronco
01-10-2011, 11:02 AM

Hilarious! What an idiot

NYBronc
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Yeah, that's why Haley was talking to the D on numerous occassions in the second half while the O was on the field. Fescoe just likes to stir up ish.

Mile High Shack
01-10-2011, 11:06 AM

kinda like a king of the dip**** thing going on

http://videodetective.com/photos/008/000371_38.jpg

BigPlayShay
01-10-2011, 11:06 AM
heard that a few times from a few different people. whitlocks piece destroying haley was crazy. haley pulled his quad from the bone when doign a drill after yelling at the players for doing it wrong repeatedly.

Hahahaha, I was wondering why he had that huge brace on during pre-game interviews. What a douche. What I would give to see video of him doing the drill.

worm
01-10-2011, 11:12 AM
I am not sure what is more full of awesomeness.

Haley as a HC....the chiefs playoff win record....or Brodie 'the winless wonder' games won record.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Now the rumor in KC is that Haley wanted Weis fired two weeks ago, and that Pioli wouldn't do it.

Good times, Re-Todd. Good times.

bloodsunday
01-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Only because he sucked the least of everyone else.

Well, why couldn't we suck the least of everyone?

Kills me to see what a weak schedule we played this year and couldn't get it done. I honestly wasn't too disappointed with 2009 because we played such a good schedule. To think that we went 1 - 3 against the NFC West. OMG.

The freakn' Oakland Raiders went 6 - 0 in the division and we were 1 - 5. WTF.

Bob's your Information Minister
01-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Fescoe is talking out his ass. If you watch the game it's clear he's not calling plays.

Rohirrim
01-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Have they found Dwayne Bowe yet? I heard he went missing.

Archer81
01-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Haley reminds me of the dude at the bar who sits in a corner by himself, is always loaded and will tell you how the aliens stole his manhood when they abducted him a few years ago.

And does the mf'er bathe? A shower wont kill you, Todd.

:Broncos:

Crushaholic
01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Have they found Dwayne Bowe yet? I heard he went missing.

Not only did he not have any receptions, they never threw to him. Chuck It Deep To Bowe does not exist in KC...

Kaylore
01-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Well, why couldn't we suck the least of everyone?

Kills me to see what a weak schedule we played this year and couldn't get it done. I honestly wasn't too disappointed with 2009 because we played such a good schedule. To think that we went 1 - 3 against the NFC West. OMG.

The freakn' Oakland Raiders went 6 - 0 in the division and we were 1 - 5. WTF.

Why indeed...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vP-bONWw38?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vP-bONWw38?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

bronco militia
01-10-2011, 02:14 PM
The dubious origin of the Haley-Weis report
Posted by Mike Florio on January 10, 2011, 3:53 PM EST

During the second break of Monday’s PFT Live, I received an e-mail from our friends at 610 Sports in Kansas City, touting a report from Bob Fescoe that Chiefs coach Todd Haley stripped from former (as of Sunday) offensive coordinator Charlie Weis. So I mentioned it at the top of segment three, and I promptly pounded out an item on the subject immediately after the show ended.

We then began to pick up some information casting doubt on the Fescoe report. For example, Fescoe also reported — and later retracted — that Weis wasn’t in the locker room after the game.

The folks at 610 Sports later sent to us, presumably in an effort to bolster the report, a clip that serves in our view only to make it somewhat weaker.

Appearing on one of the station’s other shows, Fescoe explained that he received two text messages from patrons of a pizza shop that Weis supposedly frequents. (Fescoe refused to name because he didn’t want to give the place “free advertising.”) According to the persons who sent Fescoe text messages, Weis was openly stating in the unnamed pizza place that the play-calling duties had been yanked from him at halftime.

Fescoe didn’t hear it from Weis, but from two folks who texted him to say that Weis was saying it. And Fescoe then went with it without getting a comment from Weis or from the Chiefs.

It sounds like this Fescoe guy operates a little bit like another guy with a six-letter last name beginning with “F”.

DomCasual
01-10-2011, 02:26 PM
The dubious origin of the Haley-Weis report
Posted by Mike Florio on January 10, 2011, 3:53 PM EST

During the second break of Monday’s PFT Live, I received an e-mail from our friends at 610 Sports in Kansas City, touting a report from Bob Foneco that Chiefs coach Todd Haley stripped from former (as of Sunday) offensive coordinator Charlie Weis. So I mentioned it at the top of segment three, and I promptly pounded out an item on the subject immediately after the show ended.

We then began to pick up some information casting doubt on the Foneco report. For example, Foneco also reported — and later retracted — that Weis wasn’t in the locker room after the game.

The folks at 610 Sports later sent to us, presumably in an effort to bolster the report, a clip that serves in our view only to make it somewhat weaker.

Appearing on one of the station’s other shows, Foneco explained that he received two text messages from patrons of a pizza shop that Weis supposedly frequents. (Foneco refused to name because he didn’t want to give the place “free advertising.”) According to the persons who sent Foneco text messages, Weis was openly stating in the unnamed pizza place that the play-calling duties had been yanked from him at halftime.

Foneco didn’t hear it from Weis, but from two folks who texted him to say that Weis was saying it. And Foneco then went with it without getting a comment from Weis or from the Chiefs.

It sounds like this Foneco guy operates a little bit like another guy with a six-letter last name beginning with “F”.

You had some typos that I fixed for you.

Bronco Rob
01-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Chiefs can’t explain Dwayne Bowe’s disappearance

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 10, 2011, 9:51 AM EST

Dwayne Bowe was happy to sit down with his coach Todd Haley and ESPN last week to talk... about how much he’s developed this year. He said during the interview he just wanted to be the best teammate possible.

After failing to catch a single pass in Kansas City’s loss to the Ravens, Bowe was nowhere to be found. He avoided the media after the game, which is apparently typical for him. Randy Moss was fined earlier this season in Minnesota for not being available to the media, as required.

“Being an athlete and him being the leader that he is,” teammate Dexter McCluster said, “he wants the ball. He wants to compete. It’s very difficult, not only for us but for him.”

Teammates insist Bowe was healthy Sunday, yet he didn’t see a single target. Quarterback Matt Cassel said Bowe was double covered all afternoon. As we wrote yesterday, the Chiefs desperately need to upgrade the wide receiver weapons across from Bowe. It’s ridiculous that Kevin Curtis, signed last week, played such a big role against Baltimore.

Bowe also showed he still has room to be grow to be considered one of the game’s best receivers. He dominated teams in the NFC West, but was held to three yards or less in three of his last six games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/10/chiefs-cant-explain-dwayne-bowes-disappearance/

UberBroncoMan
01-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Puppet-Type Offensive Coordinator? ****, when was the last time we DIDN'T have one of those?

Anyways, yes, Haley sucks. I concur.

Jeremy Bates. Shanahan actually gave him the play calling duties.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Back in the cellar with these overrated turds.

LOVING the Re-Todd nickname. Let's roll with that.

Ray_Lewis'_Victim
01-10-2011, 03:36 PM
He dominated teams in the NFC West, but was held to three yards or less in three of his last six games.

Jesus Christ!

Gort
01-10-2011, 04:41 PM

raiders: Al Davis
chefs: Haley, Edwards
sparkles: Norv Turner

seriously! how have the Broncos not won the AFC West every year? seriously!? you don't even have to be Sun Tzu to figure out how to beat these other joke franchises, yet we haven't. ugh!

that's an EPIC FAIL if ever there were one.

:(

KipCorrington25
01-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Weis has a favorite pizza place in KC? With him going to FL the owner of that place had to back of a deal to buy a yacht.

Bronco Rob
01-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Hilarious!

Jetmeck
01-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Chiefs can’t explain Dwayne Bowe’s disappearance

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 10, 2011, 9:51 AM EST

Dwayne Bowe was happy to sit down with his coach Todd Haley and ESPN last week to talk... about how much he’s developed this year. He said during the interview he just wanted to be the best teammate possible.

After failing to catch a single pass in Kansas City’s loss to the Ravens, Bowe was nowhere to be found. He avoided the media after the game, which is apparently typical for him. Randy Moss was fined earlier this season in Minnesota for not being available to the media, as required.

“Being an athlete and him being the leader that he is,” teammate Dexter McCluster said, “he wants the ball. He wants to compete. It’s very difficult, not only for us but for him.”

Teammates insist Bowe was healthy Sunday, yet he didn’t see a single target. Quarterback Matt Cassel said Bowe was double covered all afternoon. As we wrote yesterday, the Chiefs desperately need to upgrade the wide receiver weapons across from Bowe. It’s ridiculous that Kevin Curtis, signed last week, played such a big role against Baltimore.

Bowe also showed he still has room to be grow to be considered one of the game’s best receivers. He dominated teams in the NFC West, but was held to three yards or less in three of his last six games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/10/chiefs-cant-explain-dwayne-bowes-disappearance/

Never gets old baggin on these idiots, especially when their fans have been in here runnin their mouths..............

BigPlayShay
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
NSFW.

Picture in link.

http://deadspin.com/5731073/

Here we have a woman: knit-capped, pendulous breasts exposed, bluejeans in mid-yank, in plaintive conversation with a man: shaved head, hunter's jumpsuit, dejected due to inebriation or underwhelming sexual performance atop the hood of a Pathfinder.

And why are her winter gloves tossed across the windshield? There are so many questions about what happened this chilly Sunday afternoon outside of Arrowhead stadium which will never be answered. Unless someone else in attendance at the Chiefs/Ravens playoff game witnessed this couple boinking away their playoff letdown in public, we'll probably never know. I wonder if the Pathfinder belonged to a Ravens fan? If so, Eagles fans should take note, as a leaving a trail of sex sludge on visiting fans' vehicles is much more creative than typical drunken vandalism.

Bronco Rob
01-12-2011, 04:00 AM
nsfw.

Picture in link.

here we have a woman: Knit-capped, pendulous breasts exposed, bluejeans in mid-yank, in plaintive conversation with a man: Shaved head, hunter's jumpsuit, dejected due to inebriation or underwhelming sexual performance atop the hood of a pathfinder.

And why are her winter gloves tossed across the windshield? There are so many questions about what happened this chilly sunday afternoon outside of arrowhead stadium which will never be answered. Unless someone else in attendance at the chiefs/ravens playoff game witnessed this couple boinking away their playoff letdown in public, we'll probably never know. I wonder if the pathfinder belonged to a ravens fan? If so, eagles fans should take note, as a leaving a trail of sex sludge on visiting fans' vehicles is much more creative than typical drunken vandalism.

rofl!

AmericanBroncFan
01-12-2011, 04:30 AM
NSFW.

Picture in link.

Here we have a woman: knit-capped, pendulous breasts exposed, bluejeans in mid-yank, in plaintive conversation with a man: shaved head, hunter's jumpsuit, dejected due to inebriation or underwhelming sexual performance atop the hood of a Pathfinder.

And why are her winter gloves tossed across the windshield? There are so many questions about what happened this chilly Sunday afternoon outside of Arrowhead stadium which will never be answered. Unless someone else in attendance at the Chiefs/Ravens playoff game witnessed this couple boinking away their playoff letdown in public, we'll probably never know. I wonder if the Pathfinder belonged to a Ravens fan? If so, Eagles fans should take note, as a leaving a trail of sex sludge on visiting fans' vehicles is much more creative than typical drunken vandalism.

Lucky chef fan.