PDA

View Full Version : Raiders fans doing what they do

oubronco
01-10-2011, 09:40 AM
http://sports.break.com/raiders-fans-pick-a-fight-they-cant-win

Shouldn't talk shyt Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

tsiguy96
01-10-2011, 09:42 AM
ahahahahahahaha, dont go into someone elses territory and start ****, thats the simple truth of the matter.

Binkythefrog
01-10-2011, 09:45 AM
ahahahahahahaha, dont go into someone elses territory and start ****, thats the simple truth of the matter.

Seriously - even if you take the first guy out there are dozens of other drunk home team fans waiting in line to get a punch in.

crush17
01-10-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't necessarily condone violence like that but those guys got what they had coming. lol @ the two minivan dads owning those punks!!

Mile High Shack
01-10-2011, 09:46 AM
still a bit of a pussy move to have to have 4 people take on one person

man up and do it one at a time, I think the San Diego fans were pretty classless too IMO

OBF1
01-10-2011, 09:49 AM
welcome to the southern california sports scene

Kaylore
01-10-2011, 09:54 AM
still a bit of a p***Y move to have to have 4 people take on one person

man up and do it one at a time, I think the San Diego fans were pretty classless too IMO

No way. He had it coming.

gunns
01-10-2011, 10:00 AM

I don't agree. The Raider fan threw the first punch and came at the dude, you take what you started. Dumbasses

TDmvp
01-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Pretty much the reason , besides the super bowl I'll never goto another game in person.

Last game I was at , In Cincinnati , Bengals Broncos Monday night , When we lost a few years ago. The group I went to the game with was my 70 year old parents , my girlfriend and a couple in their 40's from our company so I didn't want to draw heat so I just wore my champ jersey under a jacket that was unbuttoned and no one really bothered me , Even the Bengals fans around my seats knew I was a Broncos fan and was civil because I wasn't like rubbing it in their face I guess...

But like 20 rows in front of me in the next section was two ladies I'd say 40 , and alone and painted orange and blue with orange fro wigs and pom poms and the whole get up and they had been playfully going back and forth with the fans and cheering when the Broncs did well and turning and boo when the Bengals did well or cheering their mess ups... Nothing abnormal.

But near the end of the game when the Bengals fans knew they was going to win they turned on these chicks and started pelting them with ice , and when they starting yelling to stop some fat drunk told them to shut their bish mouths and sit down and grabbed their pompoms and a wig and threw them over a rail and pushed one lady back into her seat ... a 20 something male working over a 40 + year old lady ..

So I called stadium security... Never again ... and I've been to pretty many games that just being the last , but there is some form of this BS at every game and it's pretty much unsafe and I in all honesty would rather watch it at home on my big screen and tivo in all reality ...

Mile High Shack
01-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I don't agree. The Raider fan threw the first punch and came at the dude, you take what you started. Dumbasses

I was talking the second guy that got taken down gang style

gunns
01-10-2011, 10:12 AM
I was talking the second guy that got taken down gang style

Rewatch it. The first guy comes at the dude and they go off fighting and the second dude does the same thing and knocks one of the SD fans on the ground. Sorry, if you pick a fight there's always a chance you are going to pick on someone that has friends who are going to help out, besides the fact the Raider fans were bigger. They asked for what they got.

razorwire77
01-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Is there anything gayer in professional sports than grown ass middle aged men fighting (poorly) to "protect the team colors."

Bronco Boy
01-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Too bad that narc had to come in and ruin all the fun by bringing up Afghanistan.

cutthemdown
01-10-2011, 02:56 PM

In a street fight im not waiting around to see if one of my friends gets stabbed or loses a fight etc etc. One chaos breaks out I would do the exact same thing.

I like to think I would use maturity to keep walking and avoid such a situation, but if a fight broke out I would protect my friends and family even if it meant going 4 on 1.

schaaf
01-10-2011, 02:57 PM
haha I remember in 2006 I was a freshman in high school my family and I came down to Denver for a nuggets, avalanche, and a broncos game over christmas. After the nuggets game there were a bunch of blackhawks fans in town for the avalanche game the next day and in the parking lot about 4 guys from chicago started swearing at my mother (which my dad didnt take lightly) and then I witnessed my dad (6'3 280) take out all four

I can honestly say that was probably my favorite memory ever haha
It was even better than Cincinnati botching the extra point attempt that would have sent the game to overtime.

HILife
01-10-2011, 03:02 PM
lol wtf were they thinking.

Likwid Kerruj
01-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Last game I was at , In Cincinnati , Bengals Broncos Monday night , When we lost a few years ago

I remember that game.

Ochocinco tied Champ's shoelaces together a couple times.

HILife
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I don't necessarily condone violence like that but those guys got what they had coming. lol @ the two minivan dads owning those punks!!

And then they left to go pick up the kids from soccor practice.

HILife
01-10-2011, 03:08 PM

It wasn't even a punch! He tried to shove him and missed. WTF are you thinking? If you going to sucker punch someone, knock the MF out and run.

HILife
01-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Pretty much the reason , besides the super bowl I'll never goto another game in person.

Last game I was at , In Cincinnati , Bengals Broncos Monday night , When we lost a few years ago. The group I went to the game with was my 70 year old parents , my girlfriend and a couple in their 40's from our company so I didn't want to draw heat so I just wore my champ jersey under a jacket that was unbuttoned and no one really bothered me , Even the Bengals fans around my seats knew I was a Broncos fan and was civil because I wasn't like rubbing it in their face I guess...

But like 20 rows in front of me in the next section was two ladies I'd say 40 , and alone and painted orange and blue with orange fro wigs and pom poms and the whole get up and they had been playfully going back and forth with the fans and cheering when the Broncs did well and turning and boo when the Bengals did well or cheering their mess ups... Nothing abnormal.

But near the end of the game when the Bengals fans knew they was going to win they turned on these chicks and started pelting them with ice , and when they starting yelling to stop some fat drunk told them to shut their bish mouths and sit down and grabbed their pompoms and a wig and threw them over a rail and pushed one lady back into her seat ... a 20 something male working over a 40 + year old lady ..

So I called stadium security... Never again ... and I've been to pretty many games that just being the last , but there is some form of this BS at every game and it's pretty much unsafe and I in all honesty would rather watch it at home on my big screen and tivo in all reality ...

That's ****ed up. I went to the B-more, Broncos game this year wearing a Broncos hat and nobody said nothing to me. Probably because I wasn't talking ****.

Dedhed
01-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Is there anything gayer in professional sports than grown ass middle aged men fighting (poorly) to "protect the team colors."Parents getting in fights at youth sporting events ranks higher, imo.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-10-2011, 03:27 PM
This is what happens when children are raised without a father.

Likwid Kerruj
That's ****ed up. I went to the B-more, Broncos game this year wearing a Broncos hat and nobody said nothing to me. Probably because I wasn't talking ****.

There wasn't much reason to after they stopped the Ravens on 4th and goal on their first drive...

vancejohnson82

well, if you watch that second dude who gets pounded, he tries to throw a sucker punch to a guy like wasnt looking

if you throw a sucker punch all the "rules" go out the window

OABB
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM

Or when the dad is a raiders fan.

vancejohnson82
01-10-2011, 03:30 PM

Ive been to New England and the Meadowlands, where there are lots of people there with the intention to fight someone before the day is out

it sucks, but you just have to laugh it off and walk away....its actually easier to do when your team is losing unfortunately.....

Dr. Broncenstein
01-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Or when the dad is a raiders fan.

One and the same.

Gort
01-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Is there anything gayer in professional sports than grown ass middle aged men fighting (poorly) to "protect the team colors."

nope. i can't even comprehend how empty their lives must be... same thing with soccer hooligans. i don't associate with them anywhere else in life, why would i want to go to a game and be surrounded by these bozos when i can watch a game in the comfort of my own home on HDTV?

Bronco Vixen
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM

negative ghostrider. particularly when said colors are "powder blue" and flip flops are involved. the frenzied "slapping" and wayward "kick" were particularly indicting.

Bronco Vixen
01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
One and the same.

beat me to it :)

TDmvp
01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
I remember that game.

Ochocinco tied Champ's shoelaces together a couple times.

Yup yup ... and me and my Champ Jersey.

Yea , just keep a low profile and even decked out in another teams gear I personally haven't been messed with , But when you are taking loved ones and kids it is about better to not even bother going .

Ive been to New England and the Meadowlands, where there are lots of people there with the intention to fight someone before the day is out

it sucks, but you just have to laugh it off and walk away....its actually easier to do when your team is losing unfortunately.....

Yup , It's just a game and people think it's a really big deal... There is only like 3 or 4 things I can think of at my age worth fighting over , and I'd just shoot them and get it over with in those cases , and none of them in general have to do with football ...

Like fight over someone hurting a child or anyone for that matter , but because we like different sports teams ? weak sauce...

Dedhed
01-10-2011, 04:42 PM
No. This is what happens when children are raised by a father who's crowning achievement is their favorite sports team's best performance.

McDman
01-10-2011, 04:52 PM
I went to the Titans Broncos game and no one said a word to me. I think it just goes with the passionate fanbases. It's a problem in cities like Chicago, Philly, Oakland, New York, Boston, etc... Most of which are in the east and most of which seem to be known for their people being a$$holes.

broncofan2438
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
welcome to the southern california sports scene

Yea no ****

HILife
01-10-2011, 05:47 PM
There wasn't much reason to after they stopped the Ravens on 4th and goal on their first drive...

pretty much. I defiantly didn't lose my voice that game.

Popps
01-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Lame all around. Fighting at a game is lame enough. Several guys beating up one guy is just pathetic.

But, you're talking about a bunch of people with no direction in their lives, obviously.

broncocalijohn
01-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I notice the one Raiders fan that didnt get involved yelling "**** the Broncos" to get some unity from both groups. What I liked about it is that Chargers fans finally taking back their stadium after years of letting Raiders' fans own it and march around like it was their own. We call it Mile High West (in better times) but I have never seen a Broncos group walk around there in a pack like they were a gang. Raider fans plus booze = trouble.

footstepsfrom#27
01-10-2011, 11:24 PM
http://sports.break.com/raiders-fans-pick-a-fight-they-cant-win

Shouldn't talk shyt Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!
Right. Also shouldn't commit assault and battery on tape, and definitely shouldn't post it on the web if you do. The cops will probably be paying these idiots a visit if they haven't already.

Nothing good comes from drinking in the parking lot.

yerner
01-10-2011, 11:36 PM
It's really a problem at the skins eagles games around here. The nfl needs to address this type of behavior. With the hdtv experience so great why would people go to game's to deal with jerkoffs like these guys. I imagine it contributes to the blackouts.

cutthemdown
01-10-2011, 11:48 PM
It's only a matter of time before there is some sort of big lawsuit. The stadiums have a duty to protect people with adequete security. No fight should last that long wether or not its in the parking lot. I saw a fight break out in Disneys parking lot and security was on it in about 3 minutes.

I've been to SD for a game the security there is substandard, not enough of them, and they have no idea what they are doing.

ZONA
01-11-2011, 01:46 AM
I was cool with most of that. Kicks to the face when a guy is down is a pussy move, just saying.

THE719!
01-11-2011, 07:14 AM
It is stupid like that one guy said.... fighting over football?.... man this country is going down the drain quick