01-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Cameron Hayward, Ohio State ~ 6.5/290
Cameron Jordan, California ~ 6.4/285
Christian Ballard, Iowa ~ 6.5/300
Allen Bailey, Miami ~ 6.4/285
*Jared Crick, Nebraska ~ 6.6/285
*Muhammad Wilkerson, Temple ~ 6.5/300
*JJ Watt, Wisconsin ~ 6.6/290

What are people`s thoughts on these guys? From what I`ve read, Watt and Wilkerson have my attention. Will they make it to our two second rounders?

Requiem
01-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Wilkerson and Ballard, yeah.

The others, it would be awfully close.

Jordan is a first-round prospect. Heyward was considered a Top 15 talent going into the season, but reports are variable on him now. He will probably go in the late-first.

J.J. Watt and Jared Crick are risers -- at least they probably will be, probably first-rounders.

Wouldn't consider Fairley an ideal fit for a 3-4 end either.

All of these players above fit much, much better and provide sound value for their talents as opposed to him.

Lawrence Guy is also a possibility in that second round mix, if he declares.

Jarvis Jenkins in round three or after for a value selection.

gtown
01-07-2011, 08:35 PM
At some point the Broncos have to make an investment into the DL. Would love to come out of the draft with one of these guys, maybe even two. I would **** my pants if we got Dareus and Heyward. Crick is staying in school I heard.

ayjackson
01-07-2011, 08:40 PM
It`d be quite mind blowing if we drafted back to 6-8 in the first and picked a CB, and added to DE`s and a NT in the second. Imagine a whole D-line in one round. Though if the lockout approached September, they`d probably not see the field until December.