PDA

View Full Version : Elway interview on koa radio

titan
01-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Check out KOA's facebook page for a playback of Elway's interview with Dave Logan:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/broncosradio (http://www.facebook.com/#%21/broncosradio)

crush17
01-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Blimey!

Great minds I guess...

;)

titan
01-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Listening now, "Josh didn't like to talk to anybody ..." (on how the fans have lost connection with the franchise)

schaaf
01-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Listening now, "Josh didn't like to talk to anybody ..." (on how the fans have lost connection with the franchise)

I just heard this too... that alone said a lot about our previous coach

schaaf
01-05-2011, 04:11 PM
After listening to Elway today I think he wants to go into next season with Tim as the quarterback

Likwid Kerruj
01-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Listening now, "Josh didn't like to talk to anybody ..."

Not surprising.

He probably got tired early on of people laughing hysterically at his hare brained trade ideas.

OrangeSe7en
01-05-2011, 04:31 PM
After listening to Elway today I think he wants to go into next season with Tim as the quarterback

Yeah, he was talking about bringing in the right people to work with him.

That was a good listen.

lostknight
01-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Great interview. All about the need to bring back the "Broncos way". It's a beautiful thing. Sweet, sweet music.

baja
01-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Listening now. John just said he would step in in the draft if he felt a decision was being made that was detrimental to the Broncos. The implication was that Josh was allowed to make player decisions that John feels were detrimental to the broncos .

illbroncsfn
01-05-2011, 04:35 PM
best defense is a ball control offense! yes sir Mr. Elway

go_broncos
01-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Listening now. John just said he would step in in the draft if he felt a decision was being made that was detrimental to the Broncos. The implication was that Josh was allowed to make player decisions that John feels were detrimental to the broncos .

No one in right mind will do the trades/picks that Josh has made.
I was surprised to see that Xanders not objecting at that time.
I still think he should also be fired by allowing those trades.

Likwid Kerruj
01-05-2011, 04:49 PM
I was surprised to see that Xanders objecting at that time.

He was either at Dunkin Donuts picking up coffee or answering the door to pay the Papa Johns guy.

tsiguy96
01-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I was surprised to see that Xanders not objecting at that time.

fire them all!

baja
01-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Listening to this it is clear (John speaks very direct) that Josh did something really underhanded. John said they would be much more leery in the interviewing process (because of being duped by Mcdaniels was the implication) . Josh did something that really wrong beyond the personal choices. This spygate thing is the root of it and for the sake of the league it is being kept quiet. IMO.

I'm beginning to think that Blue was right all along.

oubronco
01-05-2011, 05:24 PM

Thank God

crush17
01-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Listening to this it is clear (John speaks very direct) that Josh did something really underhanded. John said they would be much more leery in the interviewing process (because of being duped by Mcdaniels was the implication) . Josh did something that really wrong beyond the personal choices. This spygate thing is the root of it and for the sake of the league it is being kept quiet. IMO.

I'm beginning to think that Blue was right all along.

Not only that, but tie in the Todd Haley comment: "There's a lot of sh!t being talked about you" and you may very well be right.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Elway is ripping the McD era.

baja
01-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Not only that, but tie in the Todd Haley comment: "There's a lot of **** being talked about you" and you may very well be right.

John Elway has the worse poker face I have ever seen and he could barely hide his distain for Josh McDaniels (he respected him early in the season) something went down. Elway used words like protect the Broncos / be hands on from the FO (a three legged stool). No McD did some damage somewhere and not just on the field. I liked McD as a football man but John is not hiding much here in how he feels about Josh McDaniels these days. Listen to it again....

baja
01-05-2011, 05:40 PM

Big time

baja
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM

And it's about way more than just the product on the field.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Big time

Honestly, I'm shocked at just how badly he beat up McDaniels in that interview. Woah.

Cmac821
01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah...Anarchy!!...oh...sorry got carried away.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
He also said they have a lot of fundamental work to do with Tebow. Good -- I think these two are going to be a perfect match.

baja
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Honestly, I'm shocked at just how badly he beat up McDaniels in that interview. Woah.

Me too. It was a complete "under the bus" job.

It will be interesting to see if Josh gets a OC job this season. I get the feeling he ***d up real bad with something likely SpyGate. II and he may be black balled.

But I see it too Doc he filleted him.

baja
01-05-2011, 05:50 PM
He also said they have a lot of fundamental work to do with Tebow. Good -- I think these two are going to be a perfect match.

I think they can mentor each other frankly and grow into fast friends. Could be special :sunshine:

strafen
01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Here's the direct link for the interview...

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KOA2-IP/John%20Elway%20with%20Dave%20Logan%201%20on%201.mp 3

OrangeSe7en
01-05-2011, 05:56 PM
John Elway has the worse poker face I have ever seen and he could barely hide his distain for Josh McDaniels (he respected him early in the season) something went down. Elway used words like protect the Broncos / be hands on from the FO (a three legged stool). No McD did some damage somewhere and not just on the field. I liked McD as a football man but John is not hiding much here in how he feels about Josh McDaniels these days. Listen to it again....

Maybe he felt this way the whole time and hid it by having a good poker face.

crush17
01-05-2011, 05:57 PM
His comments in regards to the defense and the defensive coordinator lead me to believe that they won't be retaining Wink.

CEH
01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
And it's about way more than just the product on the field.

That's what I'm been saying for a while. The hatred for Josh runs much deeper than just trading Hillis or a 1st for Zo. You can overcome those mistakes drafting a guy like Tebow

I think this day really puts into perpective what Josh did to this organization

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2011, 06:00 PM
His comments in regards to the defense and the defensive coordinator lead me to believe that they won't be retaining Wink.

Yeah, he certainly didn't endorse Wink.

OrangeSe7en
01-05-2011, 06:01 PM
That's what I'm been saying for a while. The hatred for Josh runs much deeper than just trading Hillis or a 1st for Zo. You can overcome those mistakes drafting a guy like Tebow

Pat and Joe let it happen though.

crush17
01-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Man. I can't wait to watch everything fall into place.

baja
01-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Pat and Joe let it happen though.

This has been what kept me do down about the Broncos but there is new hope in the words of John (speaking for the Broncos organization) . They called out their mistakes and IMO they got them spotted right and you gotta have that realization first before you can move in a forward direction. I think it was a brilliant move bring in Elway, His job is to find the right people to coach and to have the Broncos back, this was a great move.

baja
01-05-2011, 06:19 PM

What are your thoughts on what he did?

strafen
01-05-2011, 06:21 PM

As Elway was saying, the fanbase was disconnected from the team. I agree.
Not only was the fanbase disconnected, they were split...

strafen
01-05-2011, 06:22 PM
What are your thoughts on what he did?He hurt the pride of the Broncos in the worst way...

CEH
01-05-2011, 06:32 PM
What are your thoughts on what he did?

I think the Spygatee II was more than him just waiting to bring the infraction forward.

Nothing went on in Dove Valley without his knowledge as we are seeing.

Many who have played or worked in the NFL say the same thing. Vidoegraphers just don't randomly decide to tape things on their own

Their whole day is orchestra with what the coaches want

It may never be proven but that is what I think right now

Vegas_Bronco
01-05-2011, 06:34 PM
If joshie learned this from the patriots...makes u wonder how bad spygate 1 was/is...I see no stopping with NE defensive success.

KipCorrington25
01-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah he hates that little pin head you know he'd give him a sound ass kicking if he could.

baja
01-05-2011, 06:46 PM
I think the Spygatee II was more than him just waiting to bring the infraction forward.

Many who have played or worked in the NFL say the same thing. Vidoegraphers just don't randomly decide to tape things on their own

Love to read the terms of his buy out. Interesting they wanted to cut ties with Josh clean they had the option of paying him over the life of the contract like they are with Mike's contract but they negotiated a quick buy out.

CEH
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Love to read the terms of his buy out. Interesting they wanted to cut ties with Josh clean they had the option of paying him over the life of the contract like they are with Mike's contract but they negotiated a quick buy out.

The guys this morning said he got maybe half his remaining money
You're right it was quick and maybe all wanted to put this to bed and move on

Likwid Kerruj
01-05-2011, 06:53 PM
McDaniels was owed $6.9 million total for the next two years.

OrangeSe7en
01-05-2011, 06:54 PM
If joshie learned this from the patriots...makes u wonder how bad spygate 1 was/is...I see no stopping with NE defensive success.

It's annoying how the national media just loves to look past this. The way they seemingly called screens when the other team was blitzing shouldnt be ignored. It's like no one wants to admit what happened wasn't legit.

baja
01-05-2011, 07:00 PM
The guys this morning said he got maybe half his remaining money
You're right it was quick and maybe all wanted to put this to bed and move on

If he excepted half the money they had something on him plain and simple. Why else would he take 50 cents on the dollar when he had a contract.

OrangeSe7en
01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
If he excepted half the money they had something on him plain and simple. Why else would he take 50 cents on the dollar when he had a contract.

Because if Denver would have taken a hardline stance and fired him for cause, he could have potentially got a lot less.

Bronco Yoda
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM

I've said it from day one that this Patriots were cheating more than most will ever know. That's why the league hushed it up so quickly. It was so bad that it would have ruined the integrity of the game.

Josh all but spilled the beans to everyone trying to downplay spygate2.

baja
01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Because if Denver would have taken a hardline stance and fired him for cause, he could have potentially got a lot less.

That just cause being SpyGate II. Wonder if the whole story will ever come out. A lot of people have got to know about it.

Likwid Kerruj
01-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Denver has probably stayed mum on the taping so the league won't come snooping around in more detail and start doling out fines and deducting draft choices.

frerottenextelway
01-05-2011, 07:14 PM

I think because by taking the buyout he'll get that buyout money, plus the money he earns from his next gig. If he didn't take the buyout, his income would just be 100% of his Bronco money (assuming that his new gig won't exceed that).

Or that could be totally wrong. But I think that's how it works, or close to it.

Man-Goblin
01-05-2011, 07:26 PM

I've been saying this for weeks. They definitely had something on him and it was assured when Ellis let the word 'buyout' slip in the post firing press conference.

It went down like this:

Broncos: Josh we're letting you go. We can either settle this now and pay you off, or not pay you a dime and we can fight over it in court for the next 5 years. By the way, lawyers cost a **** load, and ours are going to be better than yours.

Josh: let's make a deal!

It's the only explanation. Buyouts just don't happen in pro sports, and never happen in sports period unless they are negotiated into the contract before it is signed.

crush17
01-05-2011, 07:30 PM
I've said it from day one that this Patriots were cheating more than most will ever know. That's why the league hushed it up so quickly. It was so bad that it would have ruined the integrity of the game.

Are you referring to his alleged comments about the videos being "coached" in New England?

That's what came to mind for me too.

2KBack
01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I've been saying this for weeks. They definitely had something on him and it was assured when Ellis let the word 'buyout' slip in the post firing press conference.

It went down like this:

Broncos: Josh we're letting you go. We can either settle this now and pay you off, or not pay you a dime and we can fight over it in court for the next 5 years. By the way, lawyers cost a **** load, and ours are going to be better than yours.

Josh: let's make a deal!

It's the only explanation. Buyouts just don't happen in pro sports, and never happen in sports period unless they are negotiated into the contract before it is signed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the immediate firing was something they promised the league too, in an effort to distance themselves further from the controversy.

baja
01-05-2011, 07:34 PM

What did he say? Explain please.

bpc
01-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Honestly one of the most refreshing discussions by the Bronco organization that i've seen in awhile. If John's a man of his word (i'm sure he is), i have no doubt that this organization will be moving forward next year. Now if Jim Fassel is the head coach next year, i'm going to be pissed.

Man-Goblin
01-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the immediate firing was something they promised the league too, in an effort to distance themselves further from the controversy.

I don't think the league would dictate to a franchiise who they want their coach to be. That being said, I do think something else was discovered and brought to the league after the initial fines and penalties were levied.

I can tell you as the owner of a company currently involved in a lawsuit that Josh was done the day he was outed.

I guarantee that a full audit of everything McDaniels did over 19 months ensued imediately after spygate II was discovered. That means a full search of all his computers, phone records from the office and his company issued cell phone, probably text messages, probably even the stuff in his office. Everyone on the staff and who he worked with on a daily basis was interviewed. Probably several of the players were talked to. Every phone call, every e-mail, every conversation was analyzed. It was only a matter of time until something else shady was found; something that probably would have justified his firing with cause, and they went straight to the league with it.

That expalins the timing. And in exchange for their honesty and Josh's dismissal, the league agreed to no further penalties.

Missouribronc
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
I love Elway as a player.

But he better damn well deliver. That press conference was awesome. Better win now.

Chris
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Nice post Gobler... what can we speculate those further infractions were?

Chris
01-05-2011, 08:12 PM
I love Elway as a player.

But he better damn well deliver. That press conference was awesome. Better win now.

Better win in three to four years.

baja
01-05-2011, 08:18 PM
I don't think the league would dictate to a franchiise who they want their coach to be. That being said, I do think something else was discovered and brought to the league after the initial fines and penalties were levied.

I can tell you as the owner of a company currently involved in a lawsuit that Josh was done the day he was outed.

I guarantee that a full audit of everything McDaniels did over 19 months ensued imediately after spygate II was discovered. That means a full search of all his computers, phone records from the office and his company issued cell phone, probably text messages, probably even the stuff in his office. Everyone on the staff and who he worked with on a daily basis was interviewed. Probably several of the players were talked to. Every phone call, every e-mail, every conversation was analyzed. It was only a matter of time until something else shady was found; something that probably would have justified his firing with cause, and they went straight to the league with it.

That expalins the timing. And in exchange for their honesty and Josh's dismissal, the league agreed to no further penalties.

If anything that extensive were undertook it will all come to light in time, too many people involved to not come out.

Missouribronc
01-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Better win in three to four years.

Nope. Better start winning now. No excuses. This is the NFL. If the Chiefs can win the division this year after the last few years they've had, Denver better win.

Gutless Drunk
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
What did he say? Explain please.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/28/report-mcdaniels-explains-to-coaching-staff-differences-between-spygate-i-and-ii/

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that McDaniels met with his staff on Friday to explain the circumstances surrounding Spygate II, which supposedly arose from the one-time-only videotaping of a 49ers’ walk-through practice by a rogue video operator, Steve Scarnecchia. And McDaniels distinguished the situation from the original Spygate, which arose apparently from years of videotaping of in-game defensive coaching signals.

“That was practiced, that was coached, that was worked on,” McDaniels said in reference to the Patriots’ past practices, per Glazer.

Man-Goblin
01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice post Gobler... what can we speculate those further infractions were?

No idea. It's all speculation by me. But like i said, i don't have near the resources that the Broncos do, but I know first hand that nowadays there's a digital trail for almost anything in a company. But big brother isn't necessarily watching, but he can go back and look if he wants to.

Could have been something further to do with the filming. Could have been something totally unrelated. But they had to have found something else.

baja
01-05-2011, 08:28 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/28/report-mcdaniels-explains-to-coaching-staff-differences-between-spygate-i-and-ii/

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that McDaniels met with his staff on Friday to explain the circumstances surrounding Spygate II, which supposedly arose from the one-time-only videotaping of a 49ers’ walk-through practice by a rogue video operator, Steve Scarnecchia. And McDaniels distinguished the situation from the original Spygate, which arose apparently from years of videotaping of in-game defensive coaching signals.

“That was practiced, that was coached, that was worked on,” McDaniels said in reference to the Patriots’ past practices, per Glazer.

Ouch so not only did he git run our of denver over this he also threw the Pats under the bus trying to save his ass. He has made enemies of two powerful franchises.

Man-Goblin
01-05-2011, 08:33 PM
If anything that extensive were undertook it will all come to light in time, too many people involved to not come out.

I have no doubt more stuff is going to come out. Hell, we found out more today than we have for two years.

But most info is going to be in the form of rumors with no real confirmation. We know the Broncos, McDaniels, and certainly the league have it in their best interest to keep any misdoings quiet. And really, who knows anything except for the high level execs, the main IT guy and the lawyers?

Mainly, I just wanna know if Hillis hit on Josh's wife.

tsiguy96
01-05-2011, 08:36 PM
I have no doubt more stuff is going to come out. Hell, we found out more today than we have for two years.

But most info is going to be in the form of rumors with no real confirmation. We know the Broncos, McDaniels, and certainly the league have it in their best interest to keep any misdoings quiet. And really, who knows anything except for the high level execs, the main IT guy and the lawyers?

been confirmed that it is 100% not true by 104.3

Dagmar
01-05-2011, 08:40 PM
been confirmed that it is 100% not true by 104.3

Yeah, he just banged her. No hitting on needed, the stud. :wiggle:

baja
01-05-2011, 08:40 PM

John is a no nonsense guy and so straight forward. It's no wonder he ran aground with the secretive Shanahan.

The other word John used extensively besides consensus was transparency and I love it. It was a back hand to both Josh & Mike.

I have always lamented that why in the hell a sports team has to be so damn secretive.

Elway gets what the fans need to reconnect with the Broncos.

bpc
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I didn't feel John said anything about Mike Shanahan besides that he was a competitor to the highest level. He said that with a lot of respect.

He and most of the rest of the NFL have called Josh out for being a piece of $hit rat bastard that ran this team like a teenager attempts to run his Madden franchise... mainly what a lot of us on this board pointed out when McD first got here. We also called the fact that Xanders was merely a coffee grabber while McD's pulled all the strings.

Now that we've cleared that up i'm highly excited for Elway's version of the Broncos. The expectations are going to be high but I don't think he has to do a 12-4 turn around in year 1. We need to put a good coaching staff in place with stability at the coordinators and also in the front office. We need to fix our evaluating process to eliminate the stupidity that was prevalent under Josh McDaniels, and get back to making smart choices and drafting good football players. We should have some ammunition to do so this offseason with our high draft picks. We need to put offensive and defensive systems in place that focus on running the football and stopping the run. We need to build around Tebow and give him the best opportunity to win. A good OC/QB coach is paramount, John potentially even offered his services. Great move and idea. The franchise needs to re-engage the fans, get them excited about their Broncos again and regenerate the home-field advantage that we've sported for so many years.

Year 1 Initiative:

1. Hire competent coaching staff
2. Make the most of offseason opportunities *draft/FA*
3. Re-engage fans (if you are a Bronco fan and that press conference/interview with Logan didn't pump you up, you don't bleed orange and blue)
4. Put some conduits of success on this team and build around Tebow, QB of the future.
5. Go +.750 winning percentage at home.

If the FO/Elway take care of Tebow, the wins will come. I have no doubt. This offseason is going to be HUGE though. I wish we didn't have a disastrous work-stoppage looming in the middle of it. We really just need to get the momentum and ball rolling straight through the off-season and into 2011.

montrose
01-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Damn John was always very publicly supportive of Josh while he was here, suprised he slammed him so directly. Should make for interesting Broncos vs. 49ers games :rofl:

CEH
01-06-2011, 05:45 AM
Last night Elway and Bowlen were on togther and John kept saying he would keep Pat involved in everything that was going on leading me to believe again Josh was off on his own doing things without anyone else knowledge. Stuff that would be determental to the team had Elway known what Josh was up to

At this point I believe Pat was just standing behind his coach last March '09when all the Cutler stuff when down not because he knew Josh was right but to show solidarity. Had this happened a year later I think Bowlen may have sided with Cutler

Josh either was a complete failed or Joe Ellis and his PR machine is in full blown TMZ mode

Gort
01-06-2011, 06:09 AM

later on the show yesterday, Dave Logan was talking about some things that went on at Dove Valley and i got the distinct impression that he was finally relieved to be able to let on that he didn't much care for McD either. i only caught a bit of it, but it had to do with McD mandating that nobody ever talk to anybody outside the organization without McD's consent. in particular, he relayed a story about a prominent SI writer who was in Dove Valley for research or something and on the way out, had brief 4-5 minute conversation with another staffer, until McD found out. McD apparently dressed the guy down and told him it would not be tolerated. i think what Logan and Elway are alluding to when talking about "the Bronco way" is this... that the franchise is not to be run the way Belichick runs the NE franchise. i think they saw what was going on at Dove Valley under McD and felt that it was not right, but couldn't really say anything until after McD was gone. i suspect more stories will be coming out this offseason about the "culture shock" that McD brought with him during his tenure.

baja
01-06-2011, 06:15 AM
later on the show yesterday, Dave Logan was talking about some things that went on at Dove Valley and i got the distinct impression that he was finally relieved to be able to let on that he didn't much care for McD either. i only caught a bit of it, but it had to do with McD mandating that nobody ever talk to anybody outside the organization without McD's consent. in particular, he relayed a story about a prominent SI writer who was in Dove Valley for research or something and on the way out, had brief 4-5 minute conversation with another staffer, until McD found out. McD apparently dressed the guy down and told him it would not be tolerated. i think what Logan and Elway are alluding to when talking about "the Bronco way" is this... that the franchise is not to be run the way Belichick runs the NE franchise. i think they saw what was going on at Dove Valley under McD and felt that it was not right, but couldn't really say anything until after McD was gone. i suspect more stories will be coming out this offseason about the "culture shock" that McD brought with him during his tenure.

"I love the Broncos and I am going to protect the Broncos", That's a very interesting statement by John Elway. The fact he felt he had to say that raises many questions. Protect the Broncos from whom or what?

jhns
01-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Damn John was always very publicly supportive of Josh while he was here, suprised he slammed him so directly. Should make for interesting Broncos vs. 49ers games :rofl:

Which is exactly why I laugh at you guys every time you try to use a players or ex players words as proof something is going all right, or that people support/like someone. Elway and guys like Champ have and will always say supportive things about people on this team.

Also, some of you need to take off the tinfoil hats. What they had on Josh was that he embarrassed the organization with every move he made and then had the spygate 2. Other stuff isn't going to come out. The timing of the firing isn't this big conspiracy either. He was fired right after being eliminated from the playoffs with four weeks left in the season.

Man-Goblin
01-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Which is exactly why I laugh at you guys every time you try to use a players or ex players words as proof something is going all right, or that people support/like someone. Elway and guys like Champ have and will always say supportive things about people on this team.

Also, some of you need to take off the tinfoil hats. What they had on Josh was that he embarrassed the organization with every move he made and then had the spygate 2. Other stuff isn't going to come out. The timing of the firing isn't this big conspiracy either. He was fired right after being eliminated from the playoffs with four weeks left in the season.

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? The internet in my bomb shelter went down.

Los Broncos
01-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Man after listening to that I see how damage McD really did, hopefully it gets worked out and we return to Bronco football in the near future.

Mile High Shack
01-06-2011, 07:48 AM

I've been saying this the whole time, but some people refused to see that, I think Josh knew exactly what was going on

Mile High Shack
01-06-2011, 07:51 AM
seriously, I love John Elway, I am not shy about saying that, he makes me giddy, I can't help it, I'll be 70 years old one day, watching the 97 superbowl and still almost tear up :)

man-crush is STRONG

Dr. Broncenstein
01-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Sounds like McD was a Manchurian candidate all along. If only someone could have seen this coming.

BlueCrusher
01-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Man 20-20 at home over the last few years. Ouch...

BroncosMT
01-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Man 20-20 at home over the last few years. Ouch...

I know...that has always been one thing that really bothered me over the past couple of years.....we always used to dominate at home....and used home field to our advantage. Its not even scary for teams to come here anymore.....crazy stat that is

BlueCrusher
01-06-2011, 10:18 AM
I know...that has always been one thing that really bothered me over the past couple of years.....we always used to dominate at home....and used home field to our advantage. Its not even scary for teams to come here anymore.....crazy stat that is

Expecially division teams under McDaniels. The raiders game was by far the worst I have ever seen a Broncos team play.

DrFate
01-06-2011, 10:21 AM

I said in another thread I thought McDaniels wasn't 'fan friendly' and I was told I was wrong...