01-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Spidey, It is next year. Just sayin

Spider
01-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Lol

Pick Six
01-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Spidey, It is next year. Just sayin

If the rumors of a season lockout are true, we WILL actually have to wait until next year for Tebow. So, Spiderman was right...from a certain point of view...:approve:

jhns
01-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I agree. I am excited for next season. For Tebow and no McDaniels. There wasn't much hope when McDaniels was here.

mikey555
01-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Hmmm, Next year cutler and Da Bears comin too mile high...Can't Wait

KevinJames
01-04-2011, 10:55 AM
I agree. I am excited for next season. For Tebow and no McDaniels. There wasn't much hope when McDaniels was here.

but McDaniels drafted Tebow:approve:

Chris
01-04-2011, 10:57 AM
A lockout might actually be good for my Broncos addiction.

Kaylore
01-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Spder, I know you are leftist, anti-religion kind of guy. Will you please talk Tailgate Nut and Rohirrim into at least attempting to enjoy Tebow play? They seem to think they have to hate him because he's religious (someone didn't tell them there have been many religious Broncos on the team before.)

Rohirrim
01-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Spder, I know you are leftist, anti-religion kind of guy. Will you please talk Tailgate Nut and Rohirrim into at least attempting to enjoy Tebow play? They seem to think they have to hate him because he's religious (someone didn't tell them there have been many religious Broncos on the team before.)

This is bull****. I love to watch him play. I loved watching him at Florida. It's all the adulation that makes me queasy. Let the guy take us to the playoffs and then we can start worshipping him. Speaking of religion, isn't there something in there about "...thou shalt have no false gods before me?" Ha!

I rooted for Elway, and he's a raging Republican. ;D

schaaf
01-04-2011, 11:15 AM
That's what makes Elway so amazing to root for.

Gcver2ver3
01-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Just to see Tebow play

i actually appreciate the simplicity of this message/thread...

i agree wholeheartedly...

i am excited for next year....

just to see Tebow play...

Kaylore
01-04-2011, 11:23 AM
This is bull****. I love to watch him play. I loved watching him at Florida. It's all the adulation that makes me queasy. Let the guy take us to the playoffs and then we can start worshipping him. Speaking of religion, isn't there something in there about "...thou shalt have no false gods before me?" Ha!

I rooted for Elway, and he's a raging Republican. ;D

I actually get this. You find the player worship more annoying. You have to be careful because it can make you indirectly hate on the player. I caught myself doing that a few times with Hillis, who was the Tebow before Tebow, when the guy had like two good games for us.

It will never go away because Tebow has all the hype and is the starting QB for the Broncos. Broncos fans worship the QB position quite literally.

Spider
01-04-2011, 03:26 PM

LOLLOL they dont listen to me down in the wrp , they wont up here either ;)

Spider
01-04-2011, 03:28 PM
i actually appreciate the simplicity of this message/thread...

i agree wholeheartedly...

i am excited for next year....

just to see Tebow play...
;D thanks ...... I really believed Tebow was going to pull out a win against them queer ass bolts and that sissy Rivers

Rohirrim
01-04-2011, 03:28 PM
LOLLOL they dont listen to me down in the wrp , they wont up here either ;)

Ha!