PDA

View Full Version : Go Broncos!

Rohirrim
01-02-2011, 05:32 PM
The end of the 2010 season. Who knows what happens next? But thanks to the Broncos who played down to the last second of the last quarter of football in the season. Thanks to Studesville. And congrats to Brandon Lloyd.

GO BRONCOS!

:Broncos:

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 05:37 PM
May they draft a legit NFL QB, next season should be fun. If they hire a coach that is not tied to football jesus things can move forward.

Dagmar
01-02-2011, 05:39 PM
One post to troll a positive thread. Hoorah for no vowels boy!

It's going to be very interesting going forward, Elway, new coach, new Gm maybe, new Co-ordinators and the 2nd pick in the draft! I expect it to be fun!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-02-2011, 05:39 PM
May they draft a legit NFL QB, next season should be fun. If they hire a coach that is not tied to football jesus things can move forward.

Do you have friends in real life?

oubronco
01-02-2011, 05:41 PM

God Bless you

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 05:43 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lMtvRmC_6cw/S6qFM1FZnAI/AAAAAAAAEVw/5hVnU9qvleU/s320/tebow-jesus.jpg

It's ok my son , thou are forgiven .

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Lol scttgrd

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 06:19 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lMtvRmC_6cw/S6qFM1FZnAI/AAAAAAAAEVw/5hVnU9qvleU/s320/tebow-jesus.jpg

Zombie jesus can't help you now.

dsmoot
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I am thankful that the Broncos gave playing time to Tebow when the season was officially lost. The experience he gained was invaluable. The game film against normal NFL defenses will be invaluable to him and whatever coaching staff comes in to evaluate his needs.

Kudos to Brian Dawkins and Champ Bailey for the effort given to the Broncos. They are great players and leaders. We will miss them.

Although many will disagree, give credit to Kyle Orton for putting aside the QB's that were brought in and elevating his game over last year. He generally played well but unfortunately struggled during key times. I do not necessarily believe his time is over in Denver but we will see.

It is very difficult to see much positive about our defense. Will Doom come back as he was, will Champ be here, Dawkins is certainly gone, will Akers take the next step, do we have any youth that will soon start for years to come, Jamal can only play effectively in short spurts, Bannon and Vickerson are keepers and concerned about DJ who statistically is fine but just disappears at times.

We have questions on the OL. The guys who we thought were cornerstones did not play to that level - injuries. Will the young guys on the OL take the next step. Until we can run the ball when we want to .... we will struggle no matter who the QB is and we will wear out the defense.

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Lol scttgrd

If you want to wait a couple of years to see if tebow can be a good passer, I guess that might be one way to look at things. Even McDaniels started 6-0. How will things look when the rest of the NFL gets tape on tebow and works around what he does well and and what he doesn't?

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2011, 06:28 PM
If you want to wait a couple of years to see if tebow can be a good passer, I guess that might be one way to look at things. Even McDaniels started 6-0. How will things look when the rest of the NFL gets tape on tebow and works around what he does well and and what he doesn't?

lol scttgrd
lol "gets tape on tebow" (as though he's some sort of unknown commodity)
lol dumb takes
lol scttgrd again

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 06:56 PM
lol scttgrd
lol "gets tape on tebow" (as though he's some sort of unknown commodity)
lol dumb takes
lol scttgrd again

I guess he is just a winner, except he hasn't won much. Some of those throws were not the kind of plays a QB in NFL can give away.

Jesterhole
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
I guess he is just a winner, except he hasn't won much. Some of those throws were not the kind of plays a QB in NFL can give away.

Tebow is a more exciting version of Steve McNair. McNair didn't put together a great passing season until his 7th year.

Hasn't won much? Have you heard of the state of Florida?

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Tebow is a more exciting version of Steve McNair. McNair didn't put together a great passing season until his 7th year.

Hasn't won much? Have you heard of the state of Florida?

I lived in Florida when Tebow won his first championship. How many first round picks did those teams produce? It's not so hard to win when you are surrounded by top level talent. How is he doing without premium talent all over the field?

He has the best receiver in the league and can't seem to get the ball there consistently. Sure, he can run. But how long will it take to get his motion fixed, and get the accuracy where it needs to be.

Inkana7
01-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I lived in Florida when Tebow won his first championship. How many first round picks did those teams produce? It's not so hard to win when you are surrounded by top level talent. How is he doing without premium talent all over the field?

He has the best receiver in the league and can't seem to get the ball there consistently. Sure, he can run. But how long will it take to get his motion fixed, and get the accuracy where it needs to be.

Reach reach reach, lil' guy.

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Reach reach reach, lil' guy.

I guess we will see won't we? Just like McDaniels, the hype will work itself out. Keep hoping for the best.

Steve Sewell
01-02-2011, 07:34 PM
may they draft a legit nfl qb, next season should be fun. If they hire a coach that is not tied to football jesus things can move forward.

Jesterhole
01-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Tebow didn't' just win, he dominated, he set records. He carried his team in a bunch of games because he has that kind of ability.

How is he doing? Pretty damn well if you compare him to other rookies instead of the spawn of John Unitas and John Elway. He made some good plays against Oakland, really improved against the Texans and inspired a comeback, and then played hard and made more plays after a rough start and some bad throws today. He would have looked better had the best receiver in the league not let a bomb go through his hands.

He has plenty of accuracy, plenty of arm...his timing isn't great but that comes with reps. What more do you want to see out of a kid in his third start?

Cmac821
01-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey, what pick do we have?

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 07:37 PM

Is that a self portrait? I guess it makes sense with the level of posting around here.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 07:38 PM
He has the best receiver in the league and can't seem to get the ball there consistently.

Stop smoking crack ... Best wr in the league , that's fresh ...

Like his number aint inflated by the fact we are the worst rushing team in football ...

How is he doing without premium talent all over the field?

Tebow did pretty well the last 3 weeks with 0 talent around him for the most part but I wouldn't expect you to admit that.

You are either delusional or a trolling douche.

Cmac821
01-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Stop covering it and answer please :D What pick do we have?

DarkHorse
01-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Go Broncos!

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Tebow didn't' just win, he dominated, he set records. He carried his team in a bunch of games because he has that kind of ability.

How is he doing? Pretty damn well if you compare him to other rookies instead of the spawn of John Unitas and John Elway. He made some good plays against Oakland, really improved against the Texans and inspired a comeback, and then played hard and made more plays after a rough start and some bad throws today. He would have looked better had the best receiver in the league not let a bomb go through his hands.

He has plenty of accuracy, plenty of arm...his timing isn't great but that comes with reps. What more do you want to see out of a kid in his third start?

There is a long sad line of great college QB's that never amounted to much in the pro's. Is tebow one of those players? Only time will tell. I am not comfortable placing the future of the franchise on his shoulders.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
I am not comfortable placing the future of the franchise on his shoulders.

No one gives a #hit...

broncosteven
01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
If anything Tebow made Bronco football fun again.

I am glad that mCd is gone and we can move on. With a good draft and levelheaded FA signings we should be closer to playoffs that we would have been a couple weeks ago.

Steve Sewell
01-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Is that a self portrait? I guess it makes sense with the level of posting around here.

You live in Aurora.

Everyone in Aurora is retarded.

Therefore, you are retarded.

footstepsfrom#27
01-02-2011, 07:42 PM

I know you're a troll, but couldn't you be more entertaining?

Pick Six
01-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Stop smoking crack ... Best wr in the league , that's fresh ...

Like his number aint inflated by the fact we are the worst rushing team in football ...

That's just it. For most of the season, teams knew that we had to pass. They couldn't stop it, making Lloyd the best WR in the league...

troya900
01-02-2011, 07:44 PM

His #1 criteria: Please don't show your religion outwardly.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 07:45 PM
That's just it. For most of the season, teams knew that we had to pass. They couldn't stop it, making Lloyd the best WR in the league...

If you think Lloyd is the best WR in the league anything else you say is basically pointless to listen to .

Had a nice year , happy for him , but if you make a list a best in the league by coaches I bet he don't crack the top 10

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
I know you're a troll, but couldn't you be more entertaining?

I am not here for your entertainment, If you have no facts to backup your assertions, then it's all a hope and a prayer. And we know where that ends up. A lot of talking to yourself.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 07:57 PM
I am not here for your entertainment

See that's where you are wrong ...

Nothing is more fun to me then poking morons with a stick and watching them dance to kill a few hours.

I bet others here have used you for that dozens of times , so you see basically you are entertainment for the masses here at the mane...

I'm guessing you would be perma banned by now if it wasn't so much fun to wind you up and watch you make a retard out of yourself ...

But basically we all love to bait you in then watch you dance... It's good times.
http://www.bimmerd00d.com/lols/1675-tv-conan-andrew-wk-dance.gif
Dance retard Dance ...

RhymesayersDU
01-02-2011, 07:57 PM
People claiming Lloyd is the best WR in the league is pure comedy gold.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 07:58 PM
People claiming Lloyd is the best WR in the league is pure comedy gold.

Yup ...

scttgrd
01-02-2011, 08:10 PM
See that's where you are wrong ...

Nothing is more fun to me then poking morons with a stick and watching them dance to kill a few hours.

I bet others here have used you for that dozens of times , so you see basically you are entertainment for the masses here at the mane...

I'm guessing you would be perma banned by now if it wasn't so much fun to wind you up and watch you make a retard out of yourself ...

But basically we all love to bait you in then watch you dance... It's good times.
http://www.bimmerd00d.com/lols/1675-tv-conan-andrew-wk-dance.gif
Dance retard Dance ...

It is fun to see a self delusional person like you try and work around your logical fallacies. You can dodge all you wish, but the truth will always be there. Fight all you want, it is there. All you need to do is see it. It's sad, all the faith in the world leads to the same conclusion.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 08:33 PM
It is fun to see a self delusional person like you try and work around your logical fallacies. You can dodge all you wish, but the truth will always be there. Fight all you want, it is there. All you need to do is see it. It's sad, all the faith in the world leads to the same conclusion.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

That is that kinda crazy we love from you Sctt . You and Gaff have to be my fav people here to read for the bat$hit of it all.

And Btw I'm not even debating or dodging anything or even talking about football so stop with the self aggrandizing dribble like that last post you made.

I'm calling you a moron ,and saying you are fun to fish in and kill time with because you try so hard , nothing more... no football talk , no who's right who's wrong . Just you're a moron and fun to fish...

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_08_17/fishedIn.jpg
Thanks for playing .

HAT
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
There is a long sad line of great college QB's that never amounted to much in the pro's. Is tebow one of those players? Only time will tell. I am not comfortable placing the future of the franchise on his shoulders.

True...Denver should totally trade for a tried and true commodity like Brady or Manning.

HAT
01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
I am not here for your entertainment, If you have no facts to backup your assertions, then it's all a hope and a prayer. And we know where that ends up. A lot of talking to yourself.

Sure you are....You bring nothing else to the table.

Garcia Bronco
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
You live in Aurora.

Everyone in Aurora is retarded.

Therefore, you are retarded.

What about un-incorporated Arapahoe County?

Garcia Bronco
01-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Yup ...

it is and it isn't. Only the GOAT has gotten more yards. And he made some great catches this year besting Marshalls production.

TDmvp
01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
it is and it isn't. Only the GOAT has gotten more yards. And he made some great catches this year besting Marshalls production.

Dude had a great year like a said a few post ago , I'm taking nothing from him and he should be come back player of the year or whatever its called...

But saying he is the best in the league is just silly is all I'm talking about...

I mean Chris Johnson ran for 2k last year and it would be like saying he is one of the greatest of all time because of that , when he's just not.

enjolras
01-02-2011, 09:43 PM

There is a long awesome line of great college QB's that excelled in the pro's. Is t[sic]ebow one of those players? Only time will tell. I am comfortable placing a rebuilding season of this franchise on his shoulders.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Lol scttgrd

OBF1
01-03-2011, 01:56 AM
This message is hidden because scttgrd is on your ignore list.