PDA

View Full Version : Is there a petition somewhere to resign Champ?

Smilin Assassin
01-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Something I can sign?

Someway of letting Pat Bowlen know how much we appreciate having Champ Bailey in our organization?

Some players just exude class on and off the field. Some players you are very fortunate to have on your team, and when you have them, you do whatever it takes to keep them.

Champ is that player.

Please, Mr Bowlen, don't let this special player/person leave the building w/out a new deal.

oubronco
01-02-2011, 11:02 AM
I think they'll get something done after the season

That One Guy
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Bah, Marvin Harrison was supposedly all class and he either shot or had someone shot. All football players are the same. He's been on the decline for years. Sign him or don't. I don't care either way. Don't do it because he's a good guy though. Sign him if they can't field better.

GoBroncos84
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
We had a website for bringing back the orange jerseys. There was a website for firing McDaniels. I would certainly support a website for keeping Champ in Denver if one were to pop up.

Smilin Assassin
01-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Bah, Marvin Harrison was supposedly all class and he either shot or had someone shot. All football players are the same. He's been on the decline for years. Sign him or don't. I don't care either way. Don't do it because he's a good guy though. Sign him if they can't field better.

I don't want to resign him simply because he's a great person. His level of play warrants a new contract. Still the best tackler on this team, IMO. Not to mention what he was able to do vs top recievers this season (ie; D. Bowe, Fitzgerald).

Boomhauer
01-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Yep. At your local hardware store in the form of spraypaint. Nothing says 'I care' like an opinion signed on private property. At least that was the excuse an ex of mine gave. The south entrance to Invesco would be a good start. Maybe Bowlen's Bugatti too.

Jesterhole
01-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Well, lets hope that when the new collective bargaining agreement comes out, there is a franchise tag in it.

Kaylore
01-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Ah the petition; The most worthless thing you can do next to picketing.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-03-2011, 07:16 AM
Something I can sign?

Someway of letting Pat Bowlen know how much we appreciate having Champ Bailey in our organization?

Some players just exude class on and off the field. Some players you are very fortunate to have on your team, and when you have them, you do whatever it takes to keep them.

Champ is that player.

Please, Mr Bowlen, don't let this special player/person leave the building w/out a new deal.

Not that it would help, but I would sign it. Personally, I let Champ roam our secondary as long as he wants to. I think he can remain at a pro-bowl level, especially when you consider a move to FS for the twilight of his career