PDA

View Full Version : 1 & Done

ZONA
12-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Just 1 more game to go. Sometimes it's hard to believe that the year played out like it did but no sense in crying over spilled milk. Let's hope we get an awesome HC and GM and they deliver a brilliant draft for us. I can't wait to take back this division. Normally I would say it's not very logical to think that way coming off the year we did with the talent we have in addition to finding yet another coaching staff, but let's face it, the rest of our division isn't great either. KC's bound to have a decent year every decade so enjoy it chumps, I doubt your success will last long.

BRONCOS 2011 - bring it !!!

Happy New Year everybody

strafen
12-31-2010, 08:19 PM
Just 1 more game to go. Sometimes it's hard to believe that the year played out like it did but no sense in crying over spilled milk. Let's hope we get an awesome HC and GM and they deliver a brilliant draft for us. I can't wait to take back this division. Normally I would say it's not very logical to think that way coming off the year we did with the talent we have in addition to finding yet another coaching staff, but let's face it, the rest of our division isn't great either. KC's bound to have a decent year every decade so enjoy it chumps, I doubt your success will last long.

BRONCOS 2011 - bring it !!!

Happy New Year everybody

Amen.
Happy New Year!

Boomhauer
01-01-2011, 12:28 AM
... to Xanders, the Broncos coaching staff and half the roster.

Garcia Bronco
01-01-2011, 07:37 AM
its "spilt" milk

bpc
01-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Yeah, i'm over this year but we got the primary poison out of our ranks by letting McD go. Even though I despise him, I understand why some people made the jump giving him the job. No reason to keep rehashing it, just glad that period is done.

I hope we finish strong (not too strong, keep the #2 overall selection!) and this HC hire is going to be the most important decision the team has made in a long time.

tsiguy96
01-01-2011, 07:41 AM
i think we will be very surprised about what mcdaniels and company did for this team.

(in terms of draft picks, getting rid of some players like bmarsh for future picks etc).

Hulamau
01-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Yeah, i'm over this year but we got the primary poison out of our ranks by letting McD go. Even though I despise him, I understand why some people made the jump giving him the job. No reason to keep rehashing it, just glad that period is done.

I hope we finish strong (not too strong, keep the #2 overall selection!) and this HC hire is going to be the most important decision the team has made in a long time.

Glad to hear you're ready to move on Bpc ... time for a unified front for the new year...

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
01-01-2011, 07:54 AM
I thought this thread was about the Kansas City Chiefs' playoff prospects. One-and-done b!tches.

briane
01-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I thought this thread was about the Kansas City Chiefs' playoff prospects. One-and-done b!tches.

Thats what I thought too. I also look forward to watching them get booted from the playoffs, no matter who they play. 1 and done.