PDA

View Full Version : OM "geek" codes

Gort
12-30-2010, 03:20 PM
tired of the bickering? here's a new way to figure who has a brilliant mind just like you, or who is a dumbass not worth listening to.

what's your OM "geek" code? just 8 questions. that's all it takes to find out what sort of "fan" you are. :yayaya:

mine is: COTYNHYS

the questions...

letter #1) Plummer or Cutler?
P = Plummer
C = Cutler

letter #2) Cutler or Orton?
C = Cutler
O = Orton

letter #3) Orton or Tebow?
O = Orton
T = Tebow

letter #4) Shanahan?
Y = Firing was justified
N = Deserved 1 more season

letter #5) McD?
Y = Firing was justified

letter #6) Hillis or Moreno?
H = Hillis
M = Moreno
B = Should have them both

letter #7) Bowlen still a pimp daddy?
Y = Yes, still in charge
N = No, drunk and forgetful

letter #8) Team you most want to beat?
S = Sandy Eggo
R = Oakland
K = Kansas City

Requiem
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
I hope someone has "POON" for their first four answers. :)

SoCalBronco
12-30-2010, 03:24 PM
tired of the bickering? Here's a new way to figure who has a brilliant mind just like you, or who is a dumbass not worth listening to.

What's your om "geek" code? Just 8 questions. That's all it takes to find out what sort of "fan" you are. :yayaya:

Mine is: Cotynhys

the questions...

Letter #1) plummer or cutler?
P = plummer
c = cutler

letter #2) cutler or orton?
C = cutler
o = orton

letter #3) orton or tebow?
O = orton
t = tebow

letter #4) shanahan?
Y = firing was justified
n = deserved 1 more season

letter #5) mcd?
Y = firing was justified
n = deserved 1 more season

letter #6) hillis or moreno?
H = hillis
m = moreno
b = should have them both

letter #7) bowlen still a pimp daddy?
Y = yes, still in charge
n = no, drunk and forgetful

letter #8) team you most want to beat?
S = sandy eggo
r = oakland
k = kansas city

cctnnbnk

OABB
12-30-2010, 03:28 PM
cctynbys

Natedog24
12-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Pctnybyr

Requiem
12-30-2010, 03:31 PM
CCTYNBNS. Teehee.

bowtown
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Potynbnk

Gcver2ver3
12-30-2010, 03:40 PM
CCTYNBNS. Teehee.

you and i are off by 1...

CCTYYBNS...

crush17
12-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Here's mine...

TITTYRESIDUE

mkporter
12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Pctynbyr

crowebomber
12-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Gdlvstbw

Kaylore
12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
COTYYMYR, though there are a lot of caveats. Like are you saying at the time or right now for all of these?

Taco John
12-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Cctnyhnr

Gort
12-30-2010, 04:57 PM
COTYYMYR, though there are a lot of caveats. Like are you saying at the time or right now for all of these?

at the time the switch was made. so Plummer vs Cutler was at the time of the change in 2006. Cutler vs Orton was at the time of the trade. etc.

i really worry about anyone whose code begins with PCON... they are likely candidates for a Darwin award at some point in their future. ;D

Gort
12-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Gdlvstbw

this goes without saying. it's a little know fact that after God said "Let there be light", he also said "Release the Tebow!". ;)

ayjackson
12-30-2010, 05:04 PM
this is brilliant

COOYBYS

****, I look like a Dallas fan.

I must be missing a letter.

edit: COOYYBYS

TheReverend
12-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm CCTNYBNR

Which is the correct answer, by the way :)

ayjackson
12-30-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm CCTNYBNR

Which is the correct answer, by the way :)

You are my krytonite.

broncosteven
12-30-2010, 05:24 PM
CCTNYBYS

I took SD in the last question because we are playing them this week.

broncosteven
12-30-2010, 05:30 PM
BTW where is this option:

H = I Like (insert drama or change here) and I am an even bigger Homer

M = don't like the current change so I am leaving the board and will never return, for at least a week or a couple days, or few hours after huge Meltdown

scorpio
12-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Potynbnk

jsco70
12-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Cctnyhyr

Boobs McGee
12-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Potynbnk

this, but with a big O on the end.

potynbn MOTHER****IN O

El Minion
12-30-2010, 07:06 PM
CCTYYBNR, Shanahan can find offensive talent and produce offensive defenses.

Long live AL!

Donk
12-30-2010, 07:44 PM
cctyybyr

Archer81
12-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Nerds...

:Broncos:

Boobs McGee
12-30-2010, 08:00 PM
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDS

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZEdDMQZaCU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZEdDMQZaCU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

enjolras
12-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Potynbyk

ColoradoDarin
12-30-2010, 09:16 PM
potyybyr

Pick Six
12-30-2010, 09:23 PM
I hope someone has "POON" for their first four answers. :)

I'm close...POOY...Hilarious!

Ahem...

POOYNHYK

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2010, 09:39 PM
ok, here's the answer key to grade yourself against.

COTYYBNR

:)

(how did everyone do?)

Borks147
12-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Cotnnbyr

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2010, 10:08 PM
This is a great thread.

Illustrates why we argue so much. lol

HAT
12-30-2010, 10:28 PM
tired of the bickering? here's a new way to figure who has a brilliant mind just like you, or who is a dumbass not worth listening to.

what's your OM "geek" code? just 8 questions. that's all it takes to find out what sort of "fan" you are. :yayaya:

mine is: COTYNHYS

the questions...

letter #1) Plummer or Cutler?
P = Plummer
C = Cutler

letter #2) Cutler or Orton?
C = Cutler
O = Orton

letter #3) Orton or Tebow?
O = Orton
T = Tebow

letter #4) Shanahan?
Y = Firing was justified

letter #5) McD?
Y = Firing was justified

letter #6) Hillis or Moreno?
H = Hillis
M = Moreno
B = Should have them both

letter #7) Bowlen still a pimp daddy?
Y = Yes, still in charge
N = No, drunk and forgetful

letter #8) Team you most want to beat?
S = Sandy Eggo
R = Oakland
K = Kansas City

Can't answer in the format specified....Too vague.

#1) In hindsight, Plummer. But at the time, Cutler, because we all wanted to see what the kid from Vandy had.

#2) Orton + the draft picks....All day, every day.

#3) Orton for the entirety of 2010, Tebow for every snap going forward beginning in 2011. Different from the Plummer/Cutler scenario because Tebow was way less of an unknown.

#4) Justified and long overdue.

#5) Both. While his firing was in fact justified (by conventional business measures), I wanted another year because the NFL is not your conventional business. 3 years minimum, for anybody.

#6) Another toughie.....If it were simply a choice between Hillis and Moreno, than Moreno all day as he is more versatile and basically as productive (when he's not hurt). But since you offered the 3rd choice of 'Should have had both'....I have to give that some consideration. It would've been nice, but Denver needed a back up QB and ultimately, a safety net that allowed them to consider Tebow. Could they have sourced that another way, sure, but I won't fault McD for taking the KISS approach.

#7) Again, both. Bowlen is a pimp daddy because he is drunk AND in charge!

#8) Impossible to answer. I'm in SoCal and have alot of Raider & Charger friends so it's always nice to beat either. But the Chugger O'mane posters are cool for the most part (JJJ, Boltaneer, etc). The same can't be said for most of the KC douches. In short, I enjoy my real life bragging rights when Denver beats SD or Oak but there's nothing better than logging onto the 'Mane after a Chief beat down.

Bottom line....Shanny didn't believe in Plummer, which led to Cutler, which led to Shanny's firing, which led to McD, which led to Orton + a bunch of picks, which led to Tebow, which led to a losing 2010, which led to McD's firing, which will lead to Tebow beating the Raiders, Charger AND Chiefs ad naseum......Which all leads to Bowlen being the ultimate pimp!

Borks147
12-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Can't answer in the format specified....Too vague.

#1) In hindsight, Plummer. But at the time, Cutler, because we all wanted to see what the kid from Vandy had.

#2) Orton + the draft picks....All day, every day.

#3) Orton for the entirety of 2010, Tebow for every snap going forward beginning in 2011. Different from the Plummer/Cutler scenario because Tebow was way less of an unknown.

#4) Justified and long overdue.

#5) Both. While his firing was in fact justified (by conventional business measures), I wanted another year because the NFL is not your conventional business. 3 years minimum, for anybody.

#6) Another toughie.....If it were simply a choice between Hillis and Moreno, than Moreno all day as he is more versatile and basically as productive (when he's not hurt). But since you offered the 3rd choice of 'Should have had both'....I have to give that some consideration. It would've been nice, but Denver needed a back up QB and ultimately, a safety net that allowed them to consider Tebow. Could they have sourced that another way, sure, but I won't fault McD for taking the KISS approach.

#7) Again, both. Bowlen is a pimp daddy because he is drunk AND in charge!

#8) Impossible to answer. I'm in SoCal and have alot of Raider & Charger friends so it's always nice to beat either. But the Chugger O'mane posters are cool for the most part (JJJ, Boltaneer, etc). The same can't be said for most of the KC douches. In short, I enjoy my real life bragging rights when Denver beats SD or Oak but there's nothing better than logging onto the 'Mane after a Chief beat down.

Bottom line....Shanny didn't believe in Plummer, which led to Cutler, which led to Shanny's firing, which led to McD, which led to Orton + a bunch of picks, which led to Tebow, which led to a losing 2010, which led to McD's firing, which will lead to Tebow beating the Raiders, Charger AND Chiefs ad naseum......Which all leads to Bowlen being the ultimate pimp!

tl;dr kthxbye

Cleo McDowell
12-31-2010, 05:12 AM
Hilarious!
Here's mine...

TITTYRESIDUE

Gort
12-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Nerds...

hmmmmm.... wiseacre, eh?

http://www.freewebs.com/skump/moe%20howard.jpg

Jason in LA
12-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Cctnyhnr

gunns
12-31-2010, 11:28 AM
COTYYHYS, although I wanted to put A on the end for all of the above. Put SD because we play them this week and I love the look on Rivers face when he loses.

TD4HOF
12-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Awesome thread.

My code is tbwlvr++

Mr. Elway
12-31-2010, 11:38 AM
COTYYBYS, but didn't expect Hillis to be this good, and made fun of people for pining after him. Oops. SD over OAK because of their success against us for the last decade. Would like nothing better than for Tebow to end their season on a low note this Sunday.

davidtkd
12-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Cctyybys

Gort
12-31-2010, 12:54 PM
COTYYHYS, although I wanted to put A on the end for all of the above. Put SD because we play them this week and I love the look on Rivers face when he loses.

congratulations. you are the 2nd most brilliant person on this site. :approve:

Dr. Broncenstein
12-31-2010, 01:04 PM
DRNKMOROVALTINE

Hey, WTF is this shiat?