PDA

View Full Version : Game Ball goes to Bowtown

bowtown
12-30-2010, 10:33 AM
I was in Denver this weekend at the Houston game. It was my first game in the new stadium and what a game it was. I'd like to think that my presence had a pretty significant impact on the outcome of that game. I propose that next season we start a Fly Bowtown to the Game fund so that I can bring my mojo each and every week. I'm pretty much guaranteeing a Super Bowl here, people.

Rohirrim
12-30-2010, 10:42 AM
I think I have a nickel under the seat of my car I could toss in.

bowtown
12-30-2010, 10:44 AM
I think I have a nickel under the seat of my car I could toss in.

Every little bit helps. Can one of the mods please sticky? Also maybe TJ can get a paypal account set up and post the details? This is going to be great guys.

Rohirrim
12-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I think I'll spend New Year's with Salma Hayek.

Broncoman13
12-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Well as long as we're pitching in for Bowtown and not PhillyBroncosNut!!! That poor guy could go and watch a 15-0 team and they'd end up being 15-1! I'll pitch in a quarter if you promise to make sure Philly doesn't go to any of the games!!!

Garcia Bronco
12-30-2010, 11:04 AM
I was in Denver this weekend at the Houston game. It was my first game in the new stadium and what a game it was. I'd like to think that my presence had a pretty significant impact on the outcome of that game. I propose that next season we start a Fly Bowtown to the Game fund so that I can bring my mojo each and every week. I'm pretty much guaranteeing a Super Bowl here, people.

It was warmer that day than it had been in weeks. The sun was brighter...the air was cleaner. You sir are the reason.

bronco militia
12-30-2010, 11:09 AM
I took my son Timothy to the game. he's never seen the broncos lose in person

HILife
12-30-2010, 11:09 AM
I think I'll spend New Year's with Salma Hayek.

You too? She didn't tell me this was going to be a "train ride?"

bowtown
12-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Well as long as we're pitching in for Bowtown and not PhillyBroncosNut!!! That poor guy could go and watch a 15-0 team and they'd end up being 15-1! I'll pitch in a quarter if you promise to make sure Philly doesn't go to any of the games!!!

Done. Also, due to the large number of donations that I'm sure will be pouring in, it is going to be impossible for me to thank you all on an individual basis. So please accept this as my sincerest thanks and of course our upcoming winning season. I will waive to you all from the Super Bowl.*

*contingent upon how good the seats you get for me are.

bowtown
12-30-2010, 11:15 AM
I took my son Timothy to the game. he's never seen the broncos lose in person

That's great! Please tell Timmy I said you're welcome!

TheReverend
12-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Tim Tebow is undefeated at home.

:)

bowtown
12-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Tim Tebow is undefeated at home.

:)

I assumed that's who bronco militia was talking about.

TheReverend
12-30-2010, 11:38 AM
...........thanks to bowton

bowtown
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM
...........thanks to bowton

Keep those donations coming/started!

Kaylore
12-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Well the samples size is incredibly small, but that didn't stop Al Gore!!!

bowtown
12-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Well the samples size is incredibly small, but that didn't stop Al Gore!!!

Hey, take it to the WRP forum. This thread is about football... and me.

Kaylore
12-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Hey, take it to the WRP forum. This thread is about football... and me.

Now you're even acting like Gore! It's uncanny! ;D

TailgateNut
12-30-2010, 12:04 PM

Hilarious!