PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Mic'ed Up

Gutless Drunk
12-29-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81d4ddd8/Sound-FX-Take-a-Te-bow

KevinJames
12-29-2010, 03:53 PM
thats awesome

HooptyHoops
12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
That game was the most fun that I've had in a long, long time! Thanks for heads up Gutless Drunk!

Goobzilla
12-29-2010, 04:00 PM
That was awesome!

ghostofjosh
theres only 1 person carrying the ball right here

FISH
"THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CARRIES THE BALL RIGHT HERE!!!!"

lmfao

bronco_diesel
12-29-2010, 04:01 PM

I loved that!

ghwk
12-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Nice! They need a snap count that ends on something other than 1. 87 though.

Was that Orton I saw weeping on the sidelines? Lol

Hamrob
12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Damn I hate this weasel! Watch his take on Tebow.

Mile High Shack
12-29-2010, 04:07 PM
one word comes to mind

Leader

Chris
Greatest highlight reel I've seen in years.

LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!

SouthStndJunkie
That was sweet.

Smiling Assassin27
12-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Man, that footage reminds me of Jake the Snake's chirping. He keeps everyone engaged--a natural born leader.

Smiling Assassin27
12-29-2010, 04:11 PM
"THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CARRIES THE BALL RIGHT HERE!!!!"

lmfao

Poetry.

Smiling Assassin27
12-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Man, he leaps off that sideline like our boys did after Mobley batted away Favre's last gasp in SB32

Smiling Assassin27
12-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Lose some weight so it's easier to tackle you, man...'

Mile High Shack
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Damn I hate this weasel! Watch his take on Tebow.

are you talking about Clayton?

I just noticed the gigantic piece of spittle on his lip when he got to talking about Broncos. I mean I know he said words, but I just saw that gigantic wad of spit on his lip.

crush17
12-29-2010, 04:16 PM
My man crush is off the charts after watching that.

He was even helping to keep the team on the sidelines after the INT.

Telling the coach he wants the ball and nobody else. Just... wow.

I'm trying my hardest to maintain a realists point of view, I really am.

Jason in LA
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
How long before Tebow is calling the plays? Hell, by year three he's going to be the head coach. ;D

cabronco
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
I havent seen that much passion, or will to win from a Bronco Qb, since well Elway.

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Wont play for me, did he say "god bless you"

Gcver2ver3
12-29-2010, 04:29 PM
i love that guy....

Gcver2ver3
12-29-2010, 04:31 PM
My man crush is off the charts after watching that.

He was even helping to keep the team on the sidelines after the INT.

Telling the coach he wants the ball and nobody else. Just... wow.

I'm trying my hardest to maintain a realists point of view, I really am.

this is where i'm at...

i havent felt this way for a Bronco in a long time...

Champ was the closest thing since Elway, Atwater, and TD...but Tebow is the kinda player that i root for similarly like i did for Elway...

when he told the coaching staff to allow him the shot and he'll get in in the endzone, thats the kinda of confidence and swagger you need from your leader...

DHallblows
12-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Good words of encouragement from Schaub at the end, too. A lot of respect for him already

zdoor
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Very cool. How can you not like is guy??

Beantown Bronco
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
He's ball and he's juice man.

Mr
12-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Good words of encouragement from Schaub at the end, too. A lot of respect for him already

I bet he ends up getting a lot of "Attaboys" in the future

Taco John
12-29-2010, 04:51 PM
This guy is the perfect man at the perfect moment.

ro_50
12-29-2010, 04:58 PM
You can tell -- the things that he did at Florida w/ his passion and love of the game and will to win -- you can't teach those things.

Sure, from a technical standpoint, he has to work on a few things (but then again, what young QB doesn't have something to work on) but the things you can't teach he has.

That was a great clip.

schaaf
12-29-2010, 05:00 PM
I can see why other teams won't like him.. he is everything a person would want for their team.

Hamrob
12-29-2010, 05:17 PM
are you talking about Clayton?

I just noticed the gigantic piece of spittle on his lip when he got to talking about Broncos. I mean I know he said words, but I just saw that gigantic wad of spit on his lip.Yeah, that guy is nasty. The white spittle on his lip was very distracting!!

Broncosfreak_56
12-29-2010, 05:25 PM
I really do not know what to say other than I am so glad we have him on our team. I was 100% wrong about him. I think I am buying my Tebow jersey tomorrow.

Hamrob
12-29-2010, 05:29 PM
I just hope...the next coach...doesn't want to go in a different direction!

BlaK-Argentina
12-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Man that was sweeeeeeeeet. I want this guy to be a Bronco forever.

"There's only one person carrying the ball here!" **** yeah give it to him! Woot!

Dr. Broncenstein
12-29-2010, 05:45 PM

I was saying the exact same thing.

Bronco Yoda
12-29-2010, 06:05 PM
He's a winner on and off the field.

SoCalBronco
12-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Just came home from a four day trip to the Mountains (Arrowbear). I did not watch the game, but I did see the score and Tebow's stats and heard he led an epic comeback in the second half. Thankfully, I have it TIVO'd, so I can't wait to watch it later after the Penguins game. This should be great. :)

It was HORRIBLE going without cable TV and the internet for several days.

My Tebowner is getting amped.

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Maybe he really is god.

BlaK-Argentina
12-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Just came home from a four day trip to the Mountains (Arrowbear). I did not watch the game, but I did see the score and Tebow's stats and heard he led an epic comeback in the second half. Thankfully, I have it TIVO'd, so I can't wait to watch it later after the Penguins game. This should be great. :)

It was HORRIBLE going without cable TV and the internet for several days.

My Tebowner is getting amped.

Enjoy, it was AWESOME.

Dutch
12-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Maybe he really is god.

Nope, just God's QB. And our's. Amen.

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Nope, just God's QB. And our's. Amen.

Amen, can I get a witness.

Atwater His Ass
12-29-2010, 07:03 PM
This is exactly the type of player at the right position that Denver needs right now.

Even as we struggle through Tebow's growing pains, there's no way Bronco Nation won't stick behind this guy because he gives it his all and leaves it all on the field. There will never be a doubt that Tebow didn't do all he could to win a game both with his play and his inspiration of the entire team.

It's going to be a treat and such an advantage for him being able to work with Elway as well. Cannot imagine the type of insight that Tebow can gain from John.

It's nice to be excited about Bronco football again.

Jesterhole
12-29-2010, 07:11 PM
This should probably be stickied at the top of the board...

Nice to finally have something we can all agree on and be excited about together again...

Can't wait to see South Park's take on Tebow in years to come, lol

RunSilentRunDeep
12-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Anyone ever notice how short Tebow looks when he stands next to other QBs? I have a hard time believing he's really 6-3 (and I'm not concerned about his height, it's just something I've noticed).

Orange4Life
12-29-2010, 07:26 PM
That was super cool. What a player

TDmvp
12-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Tim Tebow:

Just Wow ... As someone who wasn't a fan of us drafting him that high because I thought/knew the D needed tons of help , he is just impossible not to love.

He actually gives you that feeling that he knows and he's just going to will it.
When he comes to the huddle right before the last TD , he tells them we are scoring and they buy it and he does it... I'm not saying he will always do that and there will be failures , but his heart and will are just off the charts...

Side note ... Does he sorta remind anyone of the Qb version of Jon Favreau as "Danny Bateman" Hilarious!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_orbW1y1to?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_orbW1y1to?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Will all the screaming and chest slapping and whatnot ... Way fun to watch Tebow on the sidelines ...

Great post Gutless Drunk ...

zdoor
12-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Tried to make a new thread but couldn't for some reason. But, if you have Showtime checkout Inside the NFL. The recap footage is awesome and lots of discussion about Tebow.

outdoor_miner
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Tried to make a new thread but couldn't for some reason. But, if you have Showtime checkout Inside the NFL. The recap footage is awesome and lots of discussion about Tebow.

Oh - that was awesome to see. Thank you for pointing it out. I just ran downstairs and turned it on... He pretty much converted all of those guys after they watched that video.

IHaveALight
12-29-2010, 08:22 PM
This guy is the perfect man at the perfect moment.

That says it all really. :thumbs: :bronxrox:

Bronc62
12-29-2010, 08:29 PM
They 're lovin the video in Gator country too...

<a href=http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?p=4615790>Must Watch Tebow Mic'd up vs Texans - GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas</a>

Jay3
12-29-2010, 08:31 PM
they 're lovin the video in gator country too...

if that don't jack you up , your jackers broke!!!!

lol

theAPAOps5
12-29-2010, 09:30 PM
I just hope...the next coach...doesn't want to go in a different direction!

If he does he won't be the next coach. The town has had a taste you can't get that back. There will be a full on mutiny on Bowlen the way fans are getting behind this guy.

Man he is seriously concrete cyanide.

Dagmar
12-29-2010, 09:35 PM
If he does he won't be the next coach. The town has had a taste you can't get that back. There will be a full on mutiny on Bowlen the way fans are getting behind this guy.

Man he is seriously concrete cyanide.

Truthfully. Those people I work with suddenly had a sense of optimism this week, even the biggest haters this year.

Even Raider fans have a sense of "uh oh" having seen him first hand.

If we have a young OC who wants to work with Tebow and a good, smart defensive head coach, we could be back in play in 2011 if there is a season!

bfoflcommish
12-29-2010, 09:35 PM
im still not sold on him, but after watching that clip its hard not to like Tim the player

strafen
12-29-2010, 09:39 PM
theres only 1 person carrying the ball right hereThat's the ultimate display of confidence and will power! :thumbs:

lostknight
12-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Wow... just wow. After watching this, I am much more in favor of keeping Studesville and McCoy.

jhns
12-29-2010, 09:52 PM
That is a great video. I like Tebow more and more every day.

strafen
12-29-2010, 10:00 PM
That is a great video. I like Tebow more and more every day.I'm super stoked about it.
This is the type of QB you build a team around.
A solid, stronger OL combined with a stout defense, will carry us a long way...

Broncoman13
12-29-2010, 10:43 PM
The confidence to go to the coaches and say nobody runs the ball but me... WOW! He may be somewhat humble and soft spoken during his interviews, but this kids trusts his game! I really hope we don't do something stupid in the next year and move away from him.

strafen
12-29-2010, 10:51 PM
The confidence to go to the coaches and say nobody runs the ball but me... WOW! He may be somewhat humble and soft spoken during his interviews, but this kids trusts his game! I really hope we don't do something stupid in the next year and move away from him.

Gotta love that type of determination ;D

BroncoDoug
12-29-2010, 11:13 PM
I want his babies

Dr. Broncenstein
12-29-2010, 11:16 PM
I want his babies

Homoimmaculate conception. Far out.

outdoor_miner
12-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I really hope we don't do something stupid in the next year and move away from him.

Dude - quit saying stuff like this! You're making me nervous. I don't know that I could deal with shipping Tebow out after the drama from the last 2 years....

Inkana7
12-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Anyone ever notice how short Tebow looks when he stands next to other QBs? I have a hard time believing he's really 6-3 (and I'm not concerned about his height, it's just something I've noticed).

Well, Matt Schuab is like 6-6.

Steve Sewell
12-30-2010, 12:47 AM
Wait...this guy's a rookie?

enjolras
12-30-2010, 01:15 AM
I can't be the only one that really wants him to just drop a Tiger Woods level F-Bomb am I?

enjolras
12-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Wait...this guy's a rookie?

My favorite part of the video is when they have him on the sideline and ask him what he wants to do. That he actually had an answer just shows how much maturity he has already.

Cleo McDowell
12-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Starting at 5:15 mark his "lets go!" + the D charging up around him... I came. twice.

HEAV
12-30-2010, 01:30 AM
I mean...holy heck....you just got to love the kids heart and effort and his confidence.

We can build around him...it's going to take time.

i4jelway7
12-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Wow .. I wish I had my webcam recording me watching that video that would of been some funny shiat ... there was more excitement and enthusiasm in that clip than the last 5 years of bronco football... the thing I liked was the defensive players were all chest bumping him and giving him props, when was the last time you saw a defensive player chest bumping Orton? Tebow fired up the whole team & coaching staff, I wish next season was here already.. I hope we get the right coach to bring Tebow along.. I have a feeling our next head coach will be none other than Jim Fassel.. he was Elway's coach and he has a great relationship w/ John, Elway knows first hand the QB mentoring that Fassel is capablae of.. it's gonna be a helluva ride

Xanders will be the GM (they should strip him of GM duties and make him director of pro scouting.. won't happen though)
Elway will be the vice pres. of football operations
Fassel will be the head coach

question is do we stick w/ Wink at D-coordinator? (my dream DC would be dick lebeau but I do feel wink deserves another shot w/ a healthy Dumervil)
who will be the OC?
who will be the QB coach? (does Mccoy stick around)

all very important questions I can't wait to see how this all unfolds

BowlenBall
12-30-2010, 06:20 AM
The funny thing about the video (to me) is watching the other Broncos respond to Tebow's rah-rah attitude. In the first half, you could see them rolling their eyes a bit -- and after the interception, actively ignoring him. Then, in the second half, they start to get on a roll, and they all start coming around. By the middle of the 4th quarter, they're all high-fiving him and starting to get excited as well, and by the end of the game, even the defensive players are going out of their way to chest and helmet bump him.

Fascinating stuff -- Timmy took a bunch of tired old pros and made them believers, right before our eyes.

supermanhr9
12-30-2010, 07:14 AM
That got me pumped for the day for sure,,, great stuff!

Jesterhole
12-30-2010, 07:17 AM
I want his babies

I had his babies. They were....delicious...

montrose
12-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Tebow joking on Purdue - suck on that Orton! lol

Also, while it may have been editing: if "Vortex" is the name of the fake screen right, HB screen left that Buck scored on, and Tebow called it - that's gold.

Gort
12-30-2010, 08:39 AM
The funny thing about the video (to me) is watching the other Broncos respond to Tebow's rah-rah attitude. In the first half, you could see them rolling their eyes a bit -- and after the interception, actively ignoring him. Then, in the second half, they start to get on a roll, and they all start coming around. By the middle of the 4th quarter, they're all high-fiving him and starting to get excited as well, and by the end of the game, even the defensive players are going out of their way to chest and helmet bump him.

Fascinating stuff -- Timmy took a bunch of tired old pros and made them believers, right before our eyes.

what you were seeing in the first half was veterans who had come to expect losing. until SOMEBODY stands up and says "screw that!, i'm tired of losing and we're NOT going to lose anymore", it's easy for a team to get caught up in a losing mentality. some guys have tried, i'm sure, but when they didn't get it done on the field, it's just empty sentiment. with Tebow, they might be starting to believe they have a leader who can impose his will on a game and turn defeat into victory. i don't think Orton could ever do that. but Tebow can make plays with his feet if necessary... sorta like Elway could. this team could go far if Tebow continues to improve week in and week out. fix the defense. get some good mentoring/coaching for Tebow. get a good new coaching staff. get a proper GM. we will dominate! :yayaya:

strafen
12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
what you were seeing in the first half was veterans who had come to expect losing. until SOMEBODY stands up and says "screw that!, i'm tired of losing and we're NOT going to lose anymore", it's easy for a team to get caught up in a losing mentality. some guys have tried, i'm sure, but when they didn't get it done on the field, it's just empty sentiment. with Tebow, they might be starting to believe they have a leader who can impose his will on a game and turn defeat into victory. i don't think Orton could ever do that. but Tebow can make plays with his feet if necessary... sorta like Elway could. this team could go far if Tebow continues to improve week in and week out. fix the defense. get some good mentoring/coaching for Tebow. get a good new coaching staff. get a proper GM. we will dominate! :yayaya:
You know. When all of this crapola about Tebow's mechanics started to become the center of the attention, I was worried that too much coaching would do more harm than good.
I'm glad he's aware of his mechanic flaws and that he has worked hard to improve, but the bottom line is, let the guy play his insticts (sp?) out

Let Tebow be Tebow, not somebody else you want him to be.
He showed he can take over a game when the chips are down, and will do battle to the end in the pursue of a win...

DBruleU
12-30-2010, 08:50 AM
I can't be the only one that really wants him to just drop a Tiger Woods level F-Bomb am I?

Why would you want him to become like every other athlete?

'Cause that's what all the rest of them do. Tim's special because he's different than everything else we've seen.

BroncoDoug
12-30-2010, 09:49 AM
I agree, its refreshing to see someone lead and get everyone fires up without having to drop f bombs everywhere

'Cause that's what all the rest of them do. Tim's special because he's different than everything else we've seen.

Dos Rios
12-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Man, that footage reminds me of Jake the Snake's chirping. He keeps everyone engaged--a natural born leader.

That was the comparison I was making a week back. I was not a fan of drafting Tebow, but I must admit I like watching a qb fired up and leading the team. Despite the trademark Jake mistakes, he always made the game fun. I'll take that from Tebow.

OrangeSe7en
12-30-2010, 01:24 PM
That was great!

Greatspirits
12-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Cool! The guy is a born leader!!

strafen
12-30-2010, 06:31 PM
That was awesome. Worth watching again. I just did! Ha!
I liked what Tebow told Stud at the 2:49 mark.
And Tebow got his first game ball :thumbs:

enjolras
12-30-2010, 08:09 PM

Because I'm a big fan of swearing.

beanerbronco
12-30-2010, 08:52 PM
That was awesome. Worth watching again. I just did! Ha!
I liked what Tebow told Stud at the 2:49 mark.
And Tebow got his first game ball :thumbs:

what about what Stud told Tebow before the game?

"JUST LEAD US! ALL WE NEED IS YOU"

Are you kidding me, do they have faith in Tebow or what?

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Seems like the O-line is pretty protective of him too. They seems to be playing a little meaner and are obviously looking out for him in the pile. Sorta like protecting their little brother or something.