PDA

View Full Version : Highlight Reel

jorad2111
12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Week 16 from Milehighfootball's new youtube page.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3eO3Uaaf7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3eO3Uaaf7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jorad2111
12-29-2010, 02:10 PM
if anyone cares he now goes by MHFxx1

HooptyHoops
12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
That was awesome! Thanks for posting Jorad!

INbronco
12-29-2010, 03:20 PM
This is the first time I've seen Tebow play. After watching 5 or 6 plays I thought 'damn, I didn't know elway was left handed and how could he still be playing football'. Tebow looks more like elway than anything I've seen since the '90s. Granted the highlits only show the good plays but he sure as hell has field awareness and command of the offense. He didn't even look like a rookie.

Looks to me like this draft pick made McD worth while. Still don't have much confidence that Bowlen can execute a decent FO. Maybe if Elway/Xanders can hire a good HC and a decent DC then we are back in the race.

Actually I think Bowlen has always known that he knew nothing about football. That was probably the reason he let Shanahan have all the power and did it again with McD.
He is probably now shook to the core on how big his blunder was on that last hire. It is said that he personally picked McD and let Ellis wrap up the details.

He now knows how bad that decision was because he was trying to be a football manager and he just isn't. If he will seek advice from other owners about the right way to go about putting together the FO maybe we will be okay. Maybe Elway/Xanders can get it done. We better all hope so because the opportunity is surely there.

Chris
12-29-2010, 03:23 PM
if anyone cares he now goes by MHFxx1

You are an epic lurker. You've done more than 2 years worth of posting in this thread.

jorad2111
12-30-2010, 04:58 AM
You are an epic lurker. You've done more than 2 years worth of posting in this thread.

thanks, I shall now return to the hole from where I came.