PDA

View Full Version : It's Sandy Eggo Week!

Rohirrim
12-29-2010, 12:01 PM
I don't care about the draft or anything else. I want The Mighty Tebow to lay an ass whooping on the Chargers. If there is one player in the NFL I hate more than Rivers, I can't think of who it is. I want to see sacks, INTs, fumbles. I want to see Rivers sniveling on the sidelines and Norv with that look on his face that says, "Why do I have to put up with this punk?" Kill the Chargers!

:Broncos:

Kaylore
12-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Ill be happy if we win. Ill root hard for them. Ill be ecstatic with the second overall pick. ;-D

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 12:04 PM
I agree, bring the pain.

Peoples Champ
12-29-2010, 12:08 PM
i dont see san diego showing up for this game, they wussed out last week when they had a shot at the playoffs, now they are out, so they are calling it a year

HILife
12-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Ill be happy if we win. Ill root hard for them. Ill be ecstatic with the second overall pick. ;-D

same hahaha

go_broncos
12-29-2010, 12:10 PM
I believe in Tebow.
He will save our team and it starts this week against SD.

peacepipe
12-29-2010, 12:13 PM
i dont see san diego showing up for this game, they wussed out last week when they had a shot at the playoffs, now they are out, so they are calling it a year

They hate us just as much as we hate them. the last thing they want is to end the season with a loss to denver.

footstepsfrom#27
12-29-2010, 12:14 PM
I look forward to seeing Patrick Peterson picking off Philip Rivers for years to come.

BroncosMT
12-29-2010, 12:14 PM
If any team I hate the worst in our division it is the Chargers.....I hope we lay Rivers out! I a msick of them taking it to us....its time to change the guard here!

Mr
12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I don't care about the draft or anything else. I want The Mighty Tebow to lay an ass whooping on the Chargers. If there is one player in the NFL I hate more than Rivers, I can't think of who it is. I want to see sacks, INTs, fumbles. I want to see Rivers sniveling on the sidelines and Norv with that look on his face that says, "Why do I have to put up with this punk?" Kill the Chargers!

:Broncos:

Mailing it in for a higher draft pick goes against everything I believe this league should be.

Grind the Bolts into dust.

Mr.Meanie
12-29-2010, 12:53 PM
If we lose we own the 2nd draft pick in the first 3 rounds, Norv "Choke" Turner may not be fired, and SD gets worse positioning for the draft.

If we win, we could slide all the way down to #9, or only 3 spots higher than we have been picking the last few years when we were in the playoff hunt into week 17. And we get to feel happy for the last day of a horribly forgettable season.

From a long term perspective, I think there is only one obvious choice for what needs to happen on Sunday. But I'm afraid the 2010 Broncos might even fail at failing.

Zoobie
12-29-2010, 12:59 PM
If we lose we own the 2nd draft pick in the first 3 rounds, Norv "Choke" Turner may not be fired, and SD gets worse positioning for the draft.

If we win, we could slide all the way down to #9, or only 3 spots higher than we have been picking the last few years when we were in the playoff hunt into week 17. And we get to feel happy for the last day of a horribly forgettable season.

From a long term perspective, I think there is only one obvious choice for what needs to happen on Sunday. But I'm afraid the 2010 Broncos might even fail at failing.

This is the last time we get to enjoy watching football for many months, i'm hoping for a win.

Dukes
12-29-2010, 01:01 PM

I want whats best for the franchise. Unfortunately winning this one doesn't help our long term interests.

Missouribronc
12-29-2010, 01:01 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoKAcVL_phI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoKAcVL_phI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Homer Simpson
12-29-2010, 01:04 PM

If there is a lockout it may be 20 months until we see a meaningful game of Bronco football again, and you want us to lose our last game at home to our biggest rivals this decade so we can move perhaps 2 or 3 spots in the draft crapshoot? Right. Enjoy rooting for Rivers, I'll be shouting for Tebow!!!

Old Dude
12-29-2010, 01:07 PM
To me, this game is just about as meaningless as they get. If the Chargers were still in the playoff hunt, then there's no question that I'd want to knock them out, but we don't even get that consolation.

The only difference between this game and an exhibition game is which chapter of the record book it gets lost in.

At the same time, I'm desperate to see some sign of improvement from the younger players. Mostly, they've disappointed me all year.

I don't know guys. I think that in terms of the bigger picture I'm okay with the 2d pick.

But I can't stand the idea of rooting against our team, so I think I'm just going to record it and go do something else Sunday afternoon to keep my mind off of it.

Mr.Meanie
12-29-2010, 01:21 PM
If there is a lockout it may be 20 months until we see a meaningful game of Bronco football again, and you want us to lose our last game at home to our biggest rivals this decade so we can move perhaps 2 or 3 spots in the draft crapshoot? Right. Enjoy rooting for Rivers, I'll be shouting for Tebow!!!

It's already been over a month since we have had a "meaningful" Broncos game, and like Old Dude said we aren't even playing to knock SD out of the playoffs.

I'm not rooting for Rivers, I'm rooting for our Rookies and Tebow to showcase something for the next coaching staff to evaluate on film so we know what pieces we have to play with for the 2012 season. And then hopefully not pull out a "win" to prove a meaningless point. And if there is a lockout, this game isn't going to effect that one way or the other.

Kaylore
12-29-2010, 01:24 PM
There are some funny options if the Boltz win, especially if the Chiefs lose. It will mean that had they won against Indy (or the seahags, et al) they would have won the division. I don't know that the Chiefs will win, but a perfect scenario would be a loss to the Chargers and the Chiefs losing just to twist the knife in the Phyillis' soul and ensure we get pick 2.

Broncomutt
12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't really care one way or the other. I just want to see Tebow play well again so that this off season I can exist with some hope that next year will be better.

Actually, a tie would validate my preseason prediction! (4-11-1) :giggle:

Missouribronc
12-29-2010, 01:49 PM
There are some funny options if the Boltz win, especially if the Chiefs lose. It will mean that had they won against Indy (or the seahags, et al) they would have won the division. I don't know that the Chiefs will win, but a perfect scenario would be a loss to the Chargers and the Chiefs losing just to twist the knife in the Phyillis' soul and ensure we get pick 2.

I wish Phillipe and his gang would have choked just once in the last four freakin' seasons.

Tombstone RJ
12-29-2010, 01:51 PM

:giggle:

Now I want the Broncos to win even more. Just to piss of idgits like yourself. I can't stand the "let's lose for a higher pick" crowd. Seriously, you're morons.

ColoradoDarin
12-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Mo beat me to it, but here ya go again....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqVfKJwQ63I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqVfKJwQ63I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

loborugger
12-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Ron Burgundy was wrong. Philip Rivers is German for whale vagina.

spdirty
12-29-2010, 05:36 PM
:giggle:

Now I want the Broncos to win even more. Just to piss of idgits like yourself. I can't stand the "let's lose for a higher pick" crowd. Seriously, you're morons.

We're morons? LOL

I love the idiots with no foresight who somehow think that winning this game helps the franchise in any way. Then theres the wonderful idea from you morons that think that ending the season with 2 straight wins somehow gives us momentum that will carry us into our next meaningful game, 8 months from now when we have a new coach and a 10%-30% roster turnover.

Hey, we can lose out on maybe the next Ronnie Lott, but By God its worth it if we can beat San Diego in a game that means nothing to either team.:thumbs:

oubronco
12-29-2010, 05:45 PM
;d

Dagmar
12-29-2010, 05:51 PM
We're morons? LOL

I love the idiots with no foresight who somehow think that winning this game helps the franchise in any way. Then theres the wonderful idea from you morons that think that ending the season with 2 straight wins somehow gives us momentum that will carry us into our next meaningful game, 8 months from now when we have a new coach and a 10%-30% roster turnover.

Hey, we can lose out on maybe the next Ronnie Lott, but By God its worth it if we can beat San Diego in a game that means nothing to either team.:thumbs:

Ed Reed was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round (24th overall pick) of the 2002 NFL Draft.

strafen
12-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Mailing it in for a higher draft pick goes against everything I believe this league should be.

Grind the Bolts into dust.

I've missed the last two games where Tebow started (Out of the country)
For what I can see, he's done well.
I still hear the skepticism of some who are still trying to find a "black cloud on a silver lining"
But seriously. No matter what Tebow does, he will be scrutinized because people can't accept that the guy is the real deal.
They're waiting for a chance to see something that would validate what they've been preaching about the guy.

This is a good opponent for Tebow this weekend. I expect him to play even better against a good defense, and put to rest the assumption that he just beat a Texans team with a horrible defense.
Go Tebow!!!

Mr
12-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I've missed the last two games where Tebow started (Out of the country)
For what I can see, he's done well.
I still hear the skepticism of some who are still trying to find a "black cloud on a silver lining"
But seriously. No matter what Tebow does, he will be scrutinized because people can't accept that the guy is the real deal.
They're waiting for a chance to see something that would validate what they've been preaching about the guy.

This is a good opponent for Tebow this weekend. I expect him to play even better against a good defense, and put to rest the assumption that he just beat a Texans team with a horrible defense.
Go Tebow!!!

Another chance to watch Tebow run the offense PLUS...
Another chance to stick it to Rivers and the rest of the San Diego PooperScoopers.
A glimmer of hope to finish the season.
I'll take it.

broncocalijohn
12-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Drive Rivers into the ground and get a split for the season. Do to the Chargers what they did to us in San Diego. Ramblin and I were there and not very fun after the first TD. Those who are going, be loud (not when we have the ball and ready to call out the plays - dip****s) and show what Broncos fans are made of even when the game doesnt mean much in the standings.

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Drive Rivers into the ground and get a split for the season. Do to the Chargers what they did to us in San Diego. Ramblin and I were there and not very fun after the first TD. Those who are going, be loud (not when we have the ball and ready to call out the plays - dip****s) and show what Broncos fans are made of even when the game doesnt mean much in the standings.

Word, aftet the fake punt seemed to be the turning point in the game, sadly.

Lets put it on them Sunday, I want to see a crying Rivers on the sideline.

Tombstone RJ
12-29-2010, 06:39 PM
We're morons? LOL

and maybe not. Point being, the #2 pick can also be a huge whiff. If the Broncos are picking in the top 10, that's fine. If you can't find a blue chip player in the top 10 then you don't deserve the pick anyway.

I'd much rather have the Broncos end this depressing season on a win and with Tebow winning 2 of his first 3 starts rather than 'wanting' the Broncos to lose for a higher pick.

If you want the #2 pick then you are basically saying you want the Broncos to lose which basically tells me you have your priorities in the wrong place.

Bronco Yoda
12-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Go broncos!

strafen
12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Word, aftet the fake punt seemed to be the turning point in the game, sadly.

Lets put it on them Sunday, I want to see a crying Rivers on the sideline.I'm pumped for this game, man...
First game I'll get to see since the unleashing of the Tebow!
:thumbs: ^5

strafen
12-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Another chance to watch Tebow run the offense PLUS...Another chance to stick it to Rivers and the rest of the San Diego PooperScoopers.
A glimmer of hope to finish the season.
I'll take it.That's what I want to see.
At this moment, Tebow's confidence level has got to be high.
Should be a lot of fun! ;D

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm pumped for this game, man...
First game I'll get to see since the unleashing of the Tebow!
:thumbs: ^5

You mean your not hoping for a loss to get a better pick? :)

Crushaholic
12-29-2010, 07:23 PM
My prediction for the final 4 games was 1-3. A loss would make us 1-3 in the final games. Still, it sucks to lose...

strafen
12-29-2010, 07:27 PM
You mean your not hoping for a loss to get a better pick? :)Haha!!!
We're going to get a good pick regardless, no? ;)

I now have a reason for a renewed faith in my team.
I've got a reason to be excited about ^5

Los Broncos
12-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Haha!!!
We're going to get a good pick regardless, no? ;)

I now have a reason for a renewed faith in my team.
I've got a reason to be excited about ^5

High five!

crawdad
12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
There is nothing that I would like better than to see Phyllis picking his butt up off the ground several times during Sunday's game. GO Broncos....Beat the hell out of the Chargers.

Homer Simpson
12-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Can't we all just hope the Broncos, Arizona, Dallas and Buffalo win? Then we trade down for a boatload of course!

Gutless Drunk
12-30-2010, 10:25 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=5700&line=197172&spln=1

Demaryius Thomas (ankle) is expected to return to action this week after missing four games.

Sweet...we get to see Tebow to Thomas..hopefully these two can develop some good chemistry

Drek
12-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Tim Tim is going to go full on beast mode on the sparklers. 300 passing with 3 touches, 150 rushing with 2 touches.

**** those paper champions up Timmy!